Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Please show me evidence of the flying thunder god technique, and evidence of its effects. Please actually gather the evidence from a viable source, and by viable source I mean the actual MANGA. :mad:

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was 4ths Signature move. Here's a Pic of him in action. As for picture evidence from the manga. There is none they only described what it could do.
Then it isn't really accurate, and as for that pic it just looks like someone using shadow clones or is really fast... nothing special.

Skye Kaguya

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
heres some proof for you neut...
first heres the special kunai he uses...
You must be registered for see images

now lets see the action...
notice where Yondaime is on this page...
in the distance the "poofs" are kakashi killing shadow clones with his new technique, chidori... note the distance....

next page...
note the SFX "Zoom"

next page... he puts kakashi safely way back with the others....
way back there....

then takes off his pack and finally

Next page...
PWND!!!!!!

but notice the thud from his pack...
he got to the other guy and in that position across ALL THAT distance before his pack even hit the ground...
now THAT sir is why its called flying thunder god...

heres the poor guys last thought about it...

hope that was substantial enough for you...

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's called shunshin and is a low level jutsu that can be used by anyone(including sasuke) and all it is high speed movement. and as for the proofs all it says is that it ONLY ALERTS him when the kunai are thrown...

So all that evidence you just showed me is void!

EDIT: And just adding for the sasuke bit, it showed it in the manga when Tobi! said sasuke's Shunshin was too fast.

Last edited:

Skye Kaguya

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
btw just to clarify...
in this picture... top left pannel...
minato is protecting Obito and Rin... and kakashi is very far away...
just to let you know his starting position...

Last edited:

Skye Kaguya

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's called shunshin and is a low level jutsu that can be used by anyone(including sasuke) and all it is high speed movement. and as for the proofs all it says is that it ONLY ALERTS him when the kunai are thrown...

So all that evidence you just showed me is void!

EDIT: And just adding for the sasuke bit, it showed it in the manga when Tobi! said sasuke's Shunshin was too fast.
the standard shunshin isnt even close to the speed of yondaime's hiraishin...

Not to mention LOOK AT THE DISTANCE...

ok if it only alerts him when its thrown then how did he arrive on the scene in an instant to save kakashi's butt? He and kakashi were in completely different places when that happened..
the group split up and went on seperate objectives...

i dont know why your trying to disprove this...

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
btw just to clarify...
in this picture... top left pannel...
minato is protecting Obito and Rin... and kakashi is very far away...
just to let you know his starting position...
It's called Shunshin which is merely insane speed, and can be used by many characters, yondaimes is just particularly good at shunshin.

And to prove that it can be used by characters other than minato:

Tobi! actually says that Sasukes SHUNSHIN is too fast. Whenever someone moves at an extremely fast speed it's shunshin, jiryah clearing insane distances while in sage mode is shunshin, naruto going fast in sage mode is shunshin, sasuke when they were against the sound peopl ein the forest of death, that speed(albeit slow) is still a shunshin.

Minatos shunshin is just fast, no super jutsu.

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the standard shunshin isnt even close to the speed of yondaime's hiraishin...

Not to mention LOOK AT THE DISTANCE...

ok if it only alerts him when its thrown then how did he arrive on the scene in an instant to save kakashi's butt? He and kakashi were in completely different places when that happened..
the group split up and went on seperate objectives...

i dont know why your trying to disprove this..
I'm not trying to disprove it, I'm trying to get you guys to reprove it.

And as for the large distances, minato finished his stuff up then ran super fast to kakashi. If it was completely instant movement, then why do I recal minato saying "sorry I was late"?

and it still never said "hiraishin" and also depending on the user a shunshin can be very fast.

Sasuke Uzumaki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
heres some proof for you neut...
first heres the special kunai he uses...

heres the poor guys last thought about it...

hope that was substantial enough for you...
Where these taken from the Naruto manga or from Minato Gaiden, which was actually made by a fan?

And, in case this is in the Naruto series, can you please tell me the chapter / chapters number?

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Where these taken from the Naruto manga or from Minato Gaiden, which was actually made by a fan?

And, in case this is in the Naruto series, can you please tell me the chapter / chapters number?
Do you mean Kakashi Gaiden? Well seeing as shunshin is referenced later in the sasuke/deidera fight. But I never knew that was fan made, I wouldn't think that One manga would put up a fan made thing in the naruto thing.

Ok nvm I rethought it, it's real thats the one where kakashi got sharingan, unless the episode where he did, is fake too, I don't think it is but now ARGGG lol.

Last edited:

Sasuke Uzumaki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do you mean Kakashi Gaiden? Well seeing as shunshin is referenced later in the sasuke/deidera fight. But I never knew that was fan made, I wouldn't think that One manga would put up a fan made thing in the naruto thing.
There is actually a Minato Gaiden, drawn just in the same style as Kishi's and many think it is the actual manga. BTW, do you remember the chapter numbers? I would like to read that over.

Skye Kaguya

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm not trying to disprove it, I'm trying to get you guys to reprove it.

And as for the large distances, minato finished his stuff up then ran super fast to kakashi. If it was completely instant movement, then why do I recal minato saying "sorry I was late"?

and it still never said "hiraishin" and also depending on the user a shunshin can be very fast.
He said "Sorry i was late" because OBITO DIED!!!!

he had no way of knowing that though...
kakashi hadnt use the kunai until that moment...

and i know there was somewhere in the manga where someone explaines something about him having other shinobi throw marked kunai over the enemies defenses and he would take them out...
but i dont know where that was and i dont feel like looking... so whatever...
you're too stubborn lol

Status
Not open for further replies.