Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm looking for both that jutsu, and the unnamed kunai space/time.
well the unnamed technique has been explained already...
thats the kunai space time one

as for the real hiraishin...
Fuka used it in the anime...
the freaky soul-sucker chick in the sora filler arc....

but... its a filler... so whatever...

Skye Kaguya

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Read over all my posts and you will see that every single one says that he could have used some sort of space/time, but that it wasn't this space/time, I never said it was pure speed, so reread, cause you are failing to read my posts, no matter how many times I have tried to point it out to you.
EVERY SINGLE ONE = you still fail....
your more recent ones do say that... but your earlier ones didnt...

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
O_O
here the link to end this argument

That is a wiki, and therefor isn't that accurate. many of the stuff appears to be assumed and that doesn't have backing or evidence either.
For teh actual manga video games don't count, and they won't show up later in the manga either so it wasn't actually shown to actually true in the actual storyling/manga.

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well the unnamed technique has been explained already...
thats the kunai space time one

as for the real hiraishin...
Fuka used it in the anime...
the freaky soul-sucker chick in the sora filler arc....

but... its a filler... so whatever...
I have no clue who sora is because I don't watch anime, but since it's filler it doesn't matter either.
and teh unnamed technique that is the kunai one, that hasn't been proven, and is just based off of false assumptions.

Skye Kaguya

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You notice I never said that was for getting to kakashi, and I was also saying that kakashi could hold out, even if only for a few minutes. He used shunshin, for those fights, no space/time, for getting kakashi there might have been shunshin, but since minato is fast, it could take him only a few minutes, and kakashi could hold out for a few minutes, so it is possibly to reach there without space/time but I wasn't saying he didn't use space/time, I was saying he didn't use the space/time you are so fond of.
dude shut up... really...
you were RESPONDING TO MY FIRST POST!!!!!

you were talking about what you just read...

everything before that post was entirely unrelated...........

nice try... give it up....

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
EVERY SINGLE ONE = you still fail....
your more recent ones do say that... but your earlier ones didnt...
I added that in so what, I was saying that he didn't use the kunai space/time, and that kakashi could hold out for a few minutes, while minato could make it in a very short time(although not instant)

you will notice that I didn't say he could arrive there in an instant either.

Skye Kaguya

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm on your side about this REALLY
but I mean so he changed his mind about stuff if I wen to ALL of your previous posts do they never contradict themselves
THINK ABOUT IT!!!!
no... i dont care that he changed his mind...
its the fact that hes lying about it and trying to look like he knows everything by making everything he says aloof and trying to bend his past words.... hes completely open to change his mind... everyone is...
but dont be a B***H about it...

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
dude shut up... really...
you were RESPONDING TO MY FIRST POST!!!!!

you were talking about what you just read...

everything before that post was entirely unrelated...........

nice try... give it up....
-_-
This is my thread and your the one coming on it and your telling me to shut up? There was nothing wrong with that post, and the other stuff was entirely related. You are still failing to prove it to me, I have been asking for rock hard proof, and like always you are FAILING at succeeding, so I'm going to bed, I don't usually stay up this late, it is really late in the morning.

no... i dont care that he changed his mind...
its the fact that hes lying about it and trying to look like he knows everything by making everything he says aloof and trying to bend his past words.... hes completely open to change his mind... everyone is...
but dont be a B***H about it...
Wtf. I never lied, you are the one making up stuff to try to make it like you know everything, everything about the jutsu is made up on no existent evidence, and you still have the nerve to continue saying I'm lying? I was never bending my past words.

Last edited:

Skye Kaguya

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
-_-
This is my thread and your the one coming on it and your telling me to shut up? There was nothing wrong with that post, and the other stuff was entirely related. You are still failing to prove it to me, I have been asking for rock hard proof, and like always you are FAILING at succeeding, so I'm going to bed, I don't usually stay up this late, it is really late in the morning.

Wtf. I never lied, you are the one making up stuff to try to make it like you know everything, everything about the jutsu is made up on no existent evidence, and you still have the nerve to continue saying I'm lying? I was never bending my past words.

You did several times...

and i gave you the most concrete "proof" your gonna find on this topic...
the name Hiraishin is the name of a jutsu from the Sora Filler Arc...

Minatos kunai-related jutsu remains unnamed officially but the fans have commonly come to call it Hiraishin...

and the theory is that he throws a marked kunai and then he can reverse summon himself instantly to the kunai thus effectively teleporting...
he can also do this on a special seal that he places somewhere himself....

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You did several times...

and i gave you the most concrete "proof" your gonna find on this topic...
the name Hiraishin is the name of a jutsu from the Sora Filler Arc...

Minatos kunai-related jutsu remains unnamed officially but the fans have commonly come to call it Hiraishin...

and the theory is that he throws a marked kunai and then he can reverse summon himself instantly to the kunai thus effectively teleporting...
he can also do this on a special seal that he places somewhere himself....
Unnamed and unproved, the theory isn't bad, but there is nothing to say that minato has it so there is not concrete proof, so I guess it's going to be unprovable.

And I never lied, which makes you the person who is lying.

Ok now I'm done with this thread.

Suigetsu13

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok Im sick of everyone saying this isnt real.
This technique is what gave him his name as the yelow flash of konoha.

Ok
He has kunai that have markings on it and they are used as mini summonings, once they are in place he basicaly summons himself to the location of the kunai cause of the chakra he exerts to locate it at such an alarming rate. He is just basically summoning really really fast.

If anyone wants to argue PM me ill be ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.