Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well he was known for speed alone, and then space/time.
That was just his speed, then he had space/time on top of that as an ace in the hole(could be mere summonings). I'm not saying he doesn't have a space/time ability, but shunshin, and highspeed movement aren't space/time and flying thunder god is non-existant.
Tell me though...
why does it matter if it is non-existant really
the fact is that he had some kind of teleportation jutsu that could bring him over long distances and know where he was going ot appear and kill enemies on arrival.
I don't really care what it's called cause all I can say is that its
AWESOME

musicgenesis

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
O_O
i thougt it was the seal on the kunai wihich allowed him self to revrse summon his self to the locaton of the kunai
yes..it allows him to travel super fast to random locations..thats te whole point...wad can the kunai prove other than tt hiraishin or wadeva its called exists

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You just refuse to believe it to have an argument... BELIEVE!

Why would he want to gather any information? If that was the case why would the other ninjas from Konoha be so impressed? They know there were 50 enemies in front of them. What other info is there to gather? The other ninjas threw those kunais to the enemies and Minato teleported to their location, reaching them instantly.

So what if they didn't mention anything? Body Flicker is not something that can kill 50 ninjas in an instant and you know it. You're just refusing to see what's right in front of your eyes.
I want someone to show me evidence because I want to believe it. He can get the locations of the enemies, there arrangements, to distract them, to know cover, etc, and he doesn't kill them in an instant, he use's body flicker to kill one, then before the others react he use's it again to go to another victim until they're all gone.

No evidence until kishi shows actual true evidence, if he shows evidence, this argument is getting no where, no one is actually giving me what I'm asking for. Unless we ask kishi, no one knows for certain, though with the current amount of evidence I think we can be certain that the jutsu doesn't exist.

Skye Kaguya

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
-_-
Exactly, shunshin is instant, notice how when sasuke use's shunshin it's instant, notice how when jiriyah moves with sage mode, it's instant.

Shunshin is SUPPOSED to be DAMN FAST(and btw teleportation is technically just fast movement as stated in the manga:p)

You are twisting the manga to create proofs which cannot be seen, you are merely holding on to a rumour. If it is mentioned for the first time and explained I will like it because then kishi will have done a better job then you. though I don't think it will be.

Learn to read...
for 1) yes minato is better at it then sasuke
and 2) I never said he went half a mile in an instant with pure speed, learn to read.
lol your very dumb...
Actually thats EXACTLY what you said...

Fact: Minato covered half a mile distance in an instant...
now we all said that he did it with space-time... you said it was shunshin
which is pure speed...

your trying to twist your words so you dont look dumb but it makes you look worse...

-Nero-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yes..it allows him to travel super fast to random locations..thats te whole point...wad can the kunai prove other than tt hiraishin or wadeva its called exists
O_O but aint summoning a space time jutsu and in 1 of the games when he thorws it he opens a portal up and travels to the location of the kunia and the opens another 1 to appear where the kunai is

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tell me though...
why does it matter if it is non-existant really
the fact is that he had some kind of teleportation jutsu that could bring him over long distances and know where he was going ot appear and kill enemies on arrival.
I don't really care what it's called cause all I can say is that its
AWESOME
lol, just know that the kunai thing isn't proven etc.

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol your very dumb...
Actually thats EXACTLY what you said...

Fact: Minato covered half a mile distance in an instant...
now we all said that he did it with space-time... you said it was shunshin
which is pure speed...

your trying to twist your words so you dont look dumb but it makes you look worse...
Read over all my posts and you will see that every single one says that he could have used some sort of space/time, but that it wasn't this space/time, I never said it was pure speed, so reread, cause you are failing to read my posts, no matter how many times I have tried to point it out to you.

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i used speed of light as a descriptive meaning of how fast he travels.

and if the main point is to gather ROCK SOLID PROOF of hiraishin then y not ask KISHI HIMSELF?!

how do u expect us to show u when he the AUTHOR hasnt even shown us clearly yet?
then this thread is certainly made juz for u to argue with people over such a trivial issue
I made this because I couldn't find the evidence and I was hoping someone would be kind enough to show me where and when this was shown. But so far everyone has failed my request(ya that's right you all failed). So I guess since there appears to be nothing more to bring forward this is appears to be dead, cause it can't be proved.

Skye Kaguya

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Are you looking for specifically HIRAISHIN No JUTSU?
cuz im pretty sure thats not the real name of the technique...
theres another completely different technique with the name hiraishin...

Hiraishin is just the common name that fans call his unnamed space-time technique...

so if thats all your looking for then his technique is not officially named and this stupid argument can end.....

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-_-
You see, unlike you I won't randomly believe something just because someone told me.
So don't expect me to believe you actually talked to him.

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are you looking for specifically HIRAISHIN No JUTSU?
cuz im pretty sure thats not the real name of the technique...
theres another completely different technique with the name hiraishin...

Hiraishin is just the common name that fans call his unnamed space-time technique...

so if thats all your looking for then his technique is not officially named and this stupid argument can end.....
I'm looking for both that jutsu, and the unnamed kunai space/time.

Skye Kaguya

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's called shunshin and is a low level jutsu that can be used by anyone(including sasuke) and all it is high speed movement. and as for the proofs all it says is that it ONLY ALERTS him when the kunai are thrown...

So all that evidence you just showed me is void!

EDIT: And just adding for the sasuke bit, it showed it in the manga when Tobi! said sasuke's Shunshin was too fast.
btw... you wanna eat your word now????
because as quoted above... you clearly say that its called shunshin... and "all it is is high speed movement"
so yea

dont try and lie right to my face....

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakashi could still live for a short while, and minato is just plain fast.

and the fact it was never mentioned is pretty big against it.

All I've been hearing is "that's just insanely fast, how can someone be that fast, it has to be that jutsu" or "it's a summoning wrapped around the kunai" which have no backing to them.

I'm not saying he didn't use space/time to reach kakashi, but right now you are just proving minato to have even more godly speed, which is fast enough to keep up with them and reach them in an extremely short time. Your side has absolutely no evidence, and that lack of evidence is proving my side apparently.

Just because someone "says" that he can instantly teleport to the kunai via space/time doesn't make it true, like I said it is just a rumour, this jutsu is fake.
kakashi could hold out for a long time probably, minatos shunshin could easily cover large distances quickly since he is probably like even faster then guy possibly(not sure), and he can probably use other space/time. It specifically said that it was shunshin if you actually read it.

And I am going off of kishimoto's drawings, and text. It seems you are going off of imagination, possibly sparked by false rumours.

And He is just fast enough to travel that entire distance.

Probably if someone hadn't randomly started the rumour about this you would never be making this argument.
Well minato can do space/time but it is with handseals and stuff, and is definately not the jutsu everyone is talking about.

-_-
like I said I never said he didn't use space/time to reach kakashi, I was saying he wasn't using that technique which you seem so fond of. If you read my posts I never said anything about him being so fast as to cover the distance to obito and co when they had rin captured and stuff, I was saying that I wasn't saying he wasn't using any space/time, I was saying this jutsu never happened. I never said he was superior to 8 gates. I never said anything about him being able to do that last bit with going ot all the leaders and assassinating them(also like to point out they are also fast(and would probably lose though))

By YOUR logic the real life me can destroy the entire universe with teh snap of my fingers, and instantly tell your location and teleport to you and kill you, because I put seals into every single computer, and you would believe me. Sure anythings possible, but there is absolutely NO evidence supporting your guessing. You are merely trying to make up for it by exaggerating my words, and during that time when the group were together and then he teleported, the manga specifically says that it was a shunshin, and that speed isn't that far fetched, especially of the person known as the "yellow flash" who eventually becomes the hokage.
Well he was known for speed alone, and then space/time.
That was just his speed, then he had space/time on top of that as an ace in the hole(could be mere summonings). I'm not saying he doesn't have a space/time ability, but shunshin, and highspeed movement aren't space/time and flying thunder god is non-existant.
-_-
Exactly, shunshin is instant, notice how when sasuke use's shunshin it's instant, notice how when jiriyah moves with sage mode, it's instant.

Shunshin is SUPPOSED to be DAMN FAST(and btw teleportation is technically just fast movement as stated in the manga:p)

You are twisting the manga to create proofs which cannot be seen, you are merely holding on to a rumour. If it is mentioned for the first time and explained I will like it because then kishi will have done a better job then you. though I don't think it will be.

Learn to read...
for 1) yes minato is better at it then sasuke
and 2) I never said he went half a mile in an instant with pure speed, learn to read.
There you go, like I said, I never said that minato didn't use any space/time at all.

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
btw... you wanna eat your word now????
because as quoted above... you clearly say that its called shunshin... and "all it is is high speed movement"
so yea

dont try and lie right to my face....
You notice I never said that was for getting to kakashi, and I was also saying that kakashi could hold out, even if only for a few minutes. He used shunshin, for those fights, no space/time, for getting kakashi there might have been shunshin, but since minato is fast, it could take him only a few minutes, and kakashi could hold out for a few minutes, so it is possibly to reach there without space/time but I wasn't saying he didn't use space/time, I was saying he didn't use the space/time you are so fond of.

Status
Not open for further replies.