Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I cant remember where it calls it flying thunder god but here the thing that tell ho good he is at space-time jutsu
Well minato can do space/time but it is with handseals and stuff, and is definately not the jutsu everyone is talking about.

even if you want to say that that is just his speed and not a jutsu...
the kind of speed that is shown there even exceeds that of the 8 gates...
which is not possible by normal means...
so if it IS just his normal speed... then i would classify it as teleportation anyway...

because that is insane...
and if he doesnt need to use the seals or the kunai... or hand seals... or anything
then so be it...
believe that if you want.. but thats even more overpowered and rediculous.
at least the technique has some restrictions... and your saying he can do that without a jutsu...
so he normally moves that fast...
than there would be no war...

By your logic...
in about 2 seconds he could use his "shunshin" to move to EVERY one of the ninja countries and assassinate the leader before anyone knew what happened....

whatever....
-_-
like I said I never said he didn't use space/time to reach kakashi, I was saying he wasn't using that technique which you seem so fond of. If you read my posts I never said anything about him being so fast as to cover the distance to obito and co when they had rin captured and stuff, I was saying that I wasn't saying he wasn't using any space/time, I was saying this jutsu never happened. I never said he was superior to 8 gates. I never said anything about him being able to do that last bit with going ot all the leaders and assassinating them(also like to point out they are also fast(and would probably lose though))

By YOUR logic the real life me can destroy the entire universe with teh snap of my fingers, and instantly tell your location and teleport to you and kill you, because I put seals into every single computer, and you would believe me. Sure anythings possible, but there is absolutely NO evidence supporting your guessing. You are merely trying to make up for it by exaggerating my words, and during that time when the group were together and then he teleported, the manga specifically says that it was a shunshin, and that speed isn't that far fetched, especially of the person known as the "yellow flash" who eventually becomes the hokage.

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No
Shunsin no jutsu
Is not what Minato does >.>
He is from Namikaze clan
He does a high level speed jutsu
Shunsin no jutsu, every village has a different
konaha shunsin no jutsu (Dissapear in leaves)
Etc...
That is not high speed movement and they also doesnt use kunai
I think the shunsins are for getting around the village easily
But theres NO WAY in hell that shunsin no jutsu is the same as Hiraishin no jutsu
NO FREAKING WAY
That's because Hiraishin doesn't exist, but all that was was shunshin, which btw is what the manga actually says that was what minatos technique was.

see at the very bottom, it says "shunshin no jutsu"

Hiruzen Sarutobi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

This is the exact manga page where he tells them to throw the kunais at the same time at the enemy.

Tell me how can a Body Flicker kill all 50 enemies as described?

He tells them to throw those kunais because he can teleport to them when they reach the enemy.

Here's your evidence.
What about this? You didnt answer.

Skye Kaguya

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well minato can do space/time but it is with handseals and stuff, and is definately not the jutsu everyone is talking about.

-_-
like I said I never said he didn't use space/time to reach kakashi, I was saying he wasn't using that technique which you seem so fond of. If you read my posts I never said anything about him being so fast as to cover the distance to obito and co when they had rin captured and stuff, I was saying that I wasn't saying he wasn't using any space/time, I was saying this jutsu never happened. I never said he was superior to 8 gates. I never said anything about him being able to do that last bit with going ot all the leaders and assassinating them(also like to point out they are also fast(and would probably lose though))

By YOUR logic the real life me can destroy the entire universe with teh snap of my fingers, and instantly tell your location and teleport to you and kill you, because I put seals into every single computer, and you would believe me. Sure anythings possible, but there is absolutely NO evidence supporting your guessing. You are merely trying to make up for it by exaggerating my words, and during that time when the group were together and then he teleported, the manga specifically says that it was a shunshin, and that speed isn't that far fetched, especially of the person known as the "yellow flash" who eventually becomes the hokage.
lol can you create a ball of energy in your hand and blow up a tree with it too?

can you summon water?
or lightning?
can you see through walls?
can you create clones of yourself?
can you transform into other people? or even objects?
can you see where im going with this?

cmon man your getting rediculous...
you cant start comparing the naruto world to the real world...
thats not MY logic at all thats your crazy naruto is real logic...

but if it were the naruto universe and minato had put seals all over the world then yea he could teleport anywhere...

when kakshi made the remark about the space-time...
why did he mention summoning tattoos?

Skye Kaguya

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That's because Hiraishin doesn't exist, but all that was was shunshin, which btw is what the manga actually says that was what minatos technique was.

see at the very bottom, it says "shunshin no jutsu"
i already commented on this...
rin probably has never seen it and is comparing it to the shunshin...

AND...
things are VERY easily mistranslated...

Sensei's Shunshin...
could mean
Senseis' Variation of Shunshin...
Emphasis on SENSEI's as possessive

meaning specifically his and nobody elses......

musicgenesis

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ZZz

Shunshin no jutsu allows yondaime to travel in the speed of light.

Hiraishin is the one where he requires a medium ,which for hiraishin is the special kunais tt yondaime uses,that allows him to travel in the speed of light to the places where the kunais were being thrown...as can be seen when yondaime asks the subordinates to throw the kunais into the battlefield

hiraishin is juz a advanced version of shunshin no jutsu

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol can you create a ball of energy in your hand and blow up a tree with it too?

can you summon water?
or lightning?
can you see through walls?
can you create clones of yourself?
can you transform into other people? or even objects?
can you see where im going with this?

cmon man your getting rediculous...
you cant start comparing the naruto world to the real world...
thats not MY logic at all thats your crazy naruto is real logic...

but if it were the naruto universe and minato had put seals all over the world then yea he could teleport anywhere...

when kakshi made the remark about the space-time...
why did he mention summoning tattoos?
-_-
You are getting ridiculous, I have no proof that I can do that, but since you seem to like believing in things with no proof, for you that might as well believe in then. You SHOULD have known that was what I meant.

Because summoning tattoos can be similar to orochimarus snake tattoos or sasukes shuriken tattoos, not necessarily tattoos on a bunch of kunai. You are merely mentioning some random statement which doesn't say anything about the thunder god technique, or putting summoning seals on kunai and accepting it as proof.

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ZZz

Shunshin no jutsu allows yondaime to travel in the speed of light.

Hiraishin is the one where he requires a medium ,which for hiraishin is the special kunais tt yondaime uses,that allows him to travel in the speed of light to the places where the kunais were being thrown...as can be seen when yondaime asks the subordinates to throw the kunais into the battlefield

hiraishin is juz a advanced version of shunshin no jutsu
Shunshin doesn't let him travel at the speed of light, it is just particularly fast movement.

Hiraishin is a made up rumour which doesn't exist, just some people throwing kunai isn't proof of that jutsu, they alert him and stuff, so he could probably have gathered some good amounts of data then used body flicker to pick them off, he was insanely fast.

And just to let you know shunshin isn't teleportation, and you still haven't brought forward true rock hard evidence.

What about this? You didnt answer.
didn't notice it, let me reply to it right now.

Last edited:

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

This is the exact manga page where he tells them to throw the kunais at the same time at the enemy.

Tell me how can a Body Flicker kill all 50 enemies as described?

He tells them to throw those kunais because he can teleport to them when they reach the enemy.

Here's your evidence.
Body flicker can travel extremely fast, and he probably could(he is the 4rth hokage), and as for throwing the kunai, they alert him and probably gather information, so he can just travel there, there is no mention of seals, summonings, space/time or the like.

You are using unsubstantial evidence.

squiremarcus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
when you are known for teleportation and time space jutsu and you are known for a techneque that brings you places to kill enemies
cant you put two and two together and see tat the jutsu that brings you places and kill enemies really fast is infact a time-space/teleportation jutsu?

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i already commented on this...
rin probably has never seen it and is comparing it to the shunshin...

AND...
things are VERY easily mistranslated...

Sensei's Shunshin...
could mean
Senseis' Variation of Shunshin...
Emphasis on SENSEI's as possessive

meaning specifically his and nobody elses......
You think that rin wouldn't know anything about her sensei?
And I doubt it was mistranslated, and it was the same effect as Sasukes shunshin, not very many ways you could change it. All it is fast movement, not very many variations there except using things to facilitate it.

Skye Kaguya

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Shunshin doesn't let him travel at the speed of light, it is just particularly fast movement.

Hiraishin is a made up rumour which doesn't exist, just some people throwing kunai isn't proof of that jutsu, they alert him and stuff, so he could probably have gathered some good amounts of data then used body flicker to pick them off, he was insanely fast.

And just to let you know shunshin isn't teleportation, and you still haven't brought forward true rock hard evidence.

didn't notice it, let me reply to it right now.

well that kind of speed is teleportation... the distance shown...
are you even looking at the pack in the picture?
its INSTANT
INSTANT

if it is a shunshin... then its DAMN FAST
and i would call it a teleportation...
but whatever im done with this pointless arguement...

if the technique is ever mentioned again and explained im going to laugh in your face...

I Hate Atheists........

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
when you are known for teleportation and time space jutsu and you are known for a techneque that brings you places to kill enemies
cant you put two and two together and see tat the jutsu that brings you places and kill enemies really fast is infact a time-space/teleportation jutsu?
Well he was known for speed alone, and then space/time.
That was just his speed, then he had space/time on top of that as an ace in the hole(could be mere summonings). I'm not saying he doesn't have a space/time ability, but shunshin, and highspeed movement aren't space/time and flying thunder god is non-existant.

Skye Kaguya

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
And I doubt it was mistranslated, and it was the same effect as Sasukes shunshin, not very many ways you could change it. All it is fast movement, not very many variations there except using things to facilitate it.
if she knew about it why would she bother commenting
and rin is dumb, young, and naive...

Skye Kaguya

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
sasuke??????? wtf? dont even dare compare them....

sasuke moved a maximum of 20 feet...
WOW...

Minato covered like half a mile...

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well that kind of speed is teleportation... the distance shown...
are you even looking at the pack in the picture?
its INSTANT
INSTANT

if it is a shunshin... then its DAMN FAST
and i would call it a teleportation...
but whatever im done with this pointless arguement...

if the technique is ever mentioned again and explained im going to laugh in your face...

I Hate Atheists........
-_-
Exactly, shunshin is instant, notice how when sasuke use's shunshin it's instant, notice how when jiriyah moves with sage mode, it's instant.

Shunshin is SUPPOSED to be DAMN FAST(and btw teleportation is technically just fast movement as stated in the manga:p)

You are twisting the manga to create proofs which cannot be seen, you are merely holding on to a rumour. If it is mentioned for the first time and explained I will like it because then kishi will have done a better job then you. though I don't think it will be.

sasuke??????? wtf? dont even dare compare them....

sasuke moved a maximum of 20 feet...
WOW...

Minato covered like half a mile...
Learn to read...
for 1) yes minato is better at it then sasuke
and 2) I never said he went half a mile in an instant with pure speed, learn to read.

Last edited:

musicgenesis

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i used speed of light as a descriptive meaning of how fast he travels.

and if the main point is to gather ROCK SOLID PROOF of hiraishin then y not ask KISHI HIMSELF?!

how do u expect us to show u when he the AUTHOR hasnt even shown us clearly yet?
then this thread is certainly made juz for u to argue with people over such a trivial issue

Hiruzen Sarutobi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Body flicker can travel extremely fast, and he probably could(he is the 4rth hokage), and as for throwing the kunai, they alert him and probably gather information, so he can just travel there, there is no mention of seals, summonings, space/time or the like.

You are using unsubstantial evidence.
You just refuse to believe it to have an argument... BELIEVE!

Why would he want to gather any information? If that was the case why would the other ninjas from Konoha be so impressed? They know there were 50 enemies in front of them. What other info is there to gather? The other ninjas threw those kunais to the enemies and Minato teleported to their location, reaching them instantly.

So what if they didn't mention anything? Body Flicker is not something that can kill 50 ninjas in an instant and you know it. You're just refusing to see what's right in front of your eyes.

Emperor

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i used speed of light as a descriptive meaning of how fast he travels.

and if the main point is to gather ROCK SOLID PROOF of hiraishin then y not ask KISHI HIMSELF?!

how do u expect us to show u when he the AUTHOR hasnt even shown us clearly yet?
then this thread is certainly made juz for u to argue with people over such a trivial issue
ask Kishi ?
what a brilliant observation. To quote Facelss : Woof.

Status
Not open for further replies.