Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Aether9 thanks for the double shot :ssymb:
It was extremely useful!

@Thestatusquo i knew you were scum but the noise of the thread was so big that i could never explain everyone my take, so i had to wait for you to make a mistake
Well played, you succeed to survive one day and you probably would survive again because you pocketed well everyone.

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The 5 solid town flavor claims and the shared passive was pretty powerful. And the abundance of protective abilities.

On the mafias side I noticed they didn't have a consistent role cop ability, and they didn't get the janitor flip either. Which wouldn't really have mattered here but that lack of information had them really struggling.
I feel like those double actions and your ability that extend the range of ability really went out of control when they targeted protective roles.

I rarely see tracker ability when it comes to mafia teams so I wanted to try it out. I kind of figured that they will be struggling with information in this game.

Although those five solid claims might be the biggest disadvantage for the mafia.

Ultraviolet

Regular
Kin
876💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I feel like those double actions and your ability that extend the range of ability really went out of control when they targeted protective roles.

I rarely see tracker ability when it comes to mafia teams so I wanted to try it out. I kind of figured that they will be struggling with information in this game.

Although those five solid claims might be the biggest disadvantage for the mafia.
Giving mafia a tracker/watcher is pretty good for claims (if there isn't another one itt) but they don't substitute for role cop. Really it depends on the set up but in a role madness game like this role info is vital for playing around.

Reactions: Houtarou

Ultraviolet

Regular
Kin
876💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That's not to say the game was completely imbalances or anything btw there was a lot of consideration in making a lot of the town roles muddy and the vote manipulation on Ravus could have done some shit if he had lived

Reactions: Houtarou
Status
Not open for further replies.