2. @Poison --- [Ravus Nox Flueret] --- Killed N1
3. @Toujo --- [The Glacian] --- Lynched D2
4. @Rej --- [Arden Izunia] --- Lynched D1
5. @SoulKiller --- [Noctis Lucis Caelum] --- Super-killed N1
6. @Ultraviolet --- [DIno Ghirazno] --- Winner
7. @T-Pein --- [Aranea Highwind] --- Lynched D3
8. @Grammaton --- [Lunafreya Nox Fleuret] --- Winner
9. @Thestatusquo --- [Loqi Tummelt] --- Lynched D4
10. @NatsuDragneel123 - @Ekkologix - @MangoSenpai --- [Ledolas Aldercapt] --- Lynched D5
11. @KekW --- [Prompto Argentum] - Winner
12. @Aether9 --- [Cindy Aurum] --- Killed D3
13. @Alice in Noodleland --- [janitored] --- killed N2
14. @Sagebee --- [Ignis Scientia] - Winner
15. @XTMF --- [Gladiolus Amicitia] --- Killed N2

Game Style -

• Traditional Setup - This game will prominently feature an uninformed majority against an informed minority.
  • Closed Setup - No game information will be made public to the players.
  • Plurality Lynch - The player with the most votes at the end of the Day phase will get lynched. No-lynch is an option. If there is a tie in votes, there will be RNG.
  • Day Start - This game will begin with a Day phase. Day 1 will exceptionally last 48 hours. At the end of each day, a vote count will be provided, however, it may not reflect the actual vote value.
  • Phase Length - The game is divided into cycles. Each cycle consists of 2 phases, a day phase, and a night phase. Each phase will last 24 hours, with the exception of D1. If you do not post or send an action within the time limit, I reserve the right to replace you.
  • Quasi-Dusk - A dusk phase will be not be officially recognized in the game, but the players may continue talking after the votes have been locked.
  • Claiming - There are no claiming restrictions set upon the players unless specified in your role PM.
Game Rules -
  • Do not, under any circumstances, reveal any information to any player regarding this game if you are no longer alive.
  • Do not quote Private Messages from me; paraphrase. And no, replacing second-person pronouns with first-person pronouns does not count as paraphrasing.
  • Do not edit your posts; double post if necessary. Failure to comply could result in a mod-kill.
  • Vote towards a lynch by typing Vote lynch <name> or Vote <name>, where <name> is the name of the player you are voting for. You do not need to type Unvote, or [Change] alongside a newer vote. I will always accept votes even with the wrong format, however, it is not my responsibility if I miss them by mistake. Failure to vote results in nothing but shame. Also, vote manipulation won't appear during vote counts.
  • You must post at least 5 times per day phase. Failure to comply will result in a warning and a mod-block at the first offense. A second failure will result in a forced substitution or mod-kill. If you think you might not be able to meet the requirement at any given phase, let me know in advance and you will not be affected by the repercussions. Note that posts made for the sole purpose of meeting this requirement will not be considered.
  • If you believe that I have made a mistake, please address the issue with me via Private message. Save any other comments for after the game.
- Do Not Post -
The game will 1:00 pm Monday, Eastern Time (ET)​

Last edited:

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Beginning
For centuries the sacred magic of the divine crystal blessed the world and its people. But in time the promise of its power brought war to lands. Lucis, a peaceful kingdom of great magic kept safe by the power of the crystal. And Niflheim, a military empire of vast machinery made strong by the might of its magitek. The long has war raged between the two. As the years passed, Niflheim marched on nearby nations driven by its unsurpassed technology. To defend itself, Lucis raised a magical wall the strength which comes from the Crystal itself. Insomnia alone, the crown city and last bastion of Lucian defense remained beyond Niflheim's reach for many years.

Niflheim suddenly extends an offer of peace. The empire will agree to a ceasefire, along with continued Lucian independence, on two conditions: That Lucis relinquishes its claim to all lands beyond the walls of its capital city, and that its crown prince, Noctis Lucis Caelum, be wed to Lunafreya Nox Fleuret, Oracle and daughter of house Fleuret. Regis Lucis Caelum, King of Lucis and father to Noctis, though have measured to intent behind Niflheim's offer, is forced to accept the chance of an armistice, given the dire state of the war.

The Niflheim delegation springs a surprise attack, and as the war of wills rages, the machinations of Niflheim transform Insomnia into an awe-inspiring battleground,

The news arrives that the crown city of Insomnia has fallen to the Empire. King Regis is dead and Crystal taken. Noctis Lucis Caelum as the new monarch must find royal arms of his Lucian forebears and receive from them the power of kings to protect the world from darkness along with his friends and allies.

Day 1 starts.
You have 48 hours to decide on a lynch.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rej

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I only have rudimentary knowledge of FFXV, and besides I'm not sure how important flavour is going to be here. What I do know of Ifrit + Bahamut = bad.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I mean 15 minute's can mean a lot ~ specifically when I plan to spam and shit talk and people don't show up but I like to sleep and I'll probably sleep in like 30 mins/1 hour.... So I want people to appear here and tell me why they love haikyuu so much. @XTMF

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mean 15 minute's can mean a lot ~ specifically when I plan to spam and shit talk and people don't show up but I like to sleep and I'll probably sleep in like 30 mins/1 hour.... So I want people to appear here and tell me why they love haikyuu so much. @XTMF
It's kino and retains the human element of team sports while also circumventing the loss of unpredictability that sports anime usually struggle with by focusing on the minutiae, making each win feel earned by the end.

• Love
Reactions: Poison

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I only have rudimentary knowledge of FFXV, and besides I'm not sure how important flavour is going to be here. What I do know of Ifrit + Bahamut = bad.
I know even less because i know nothing about the flavour :shy:
Thanks for the info! Now we know who are the bad guys, isn't it?
I am ready to find them :whip::super:

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's kino and retains the human element of team sports while also circumventing the loss of unpredictability that sports anime usually struggle with by focusing on the minutiae, making each win feel earned by the end.
Yesssssssss I wouldn't have understood half a word here but since it is haikyuu it makes sense, all of it does.

Reactions: Toujo

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know even less because i know nothing about the flavour :shy:
Thanks for the info! Now we know who are the bad guys, isn't it?
I am ready to find them :whip::super:
Well, there is also the Niflheim Empire, which I assume are more likely to be the core bad guys, too. Ifrit betrayed the Astrals (basically Gods, there are six of them including Ifrit) and it's strongly implied that Bahamut was behind the events that led to Ifrit betraying the Astrals, but my understanding is that the Niflheim Empire serves as the main antagonistic force of the game for the most part.

Status
Not open for further replies.