Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,324💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Toujo Nice joke I was genuinely confused for a bit was seriously questioning maybe mafia is too confusing of game to play when I saw that first write up.
There are some games that can have things like that, but generally this is what we call "Bastard". Bastard can be fun, but players should probably be told they're playing a Bastard game before they join one. But ya, somehow in the end we won. GG.

Reactions: Sagebee

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Aether9 thanks for the double shot :ssymb:
It was extremely useful!

@Thestatusquo i knew you were scum but the noise of the thread was so big that i could never explain everyone my take, so i had to wait for you to make a mistake
Well played, you succeed to survive one day and you probably would survive again because you pocketed well everyone.
i was cruising the thread when you claimed jk on gamma but knew it had to be fake since your alert wouldn’t have targeted otherwise

then you revealed jk on ultra and it made sense to me (sage shot ultra and he survived, so yeah)

but i misunderstood the whole 2 power thing. the whole time i was wondering how sagebee survived and things weren’t checking out, i thought you had to be jailing me in all worlds but jailing ultra also made sense so i yolo’d and thought sagebee had a vest (even though that didn’t make a lot of sense to me either lol) so i went ahead and claimed my mech

a few mistakes that could’ve been fixed if i still had the hunger for the game still

the only grievance i have is that both the fakeclaims provided were actually wrong names. idk if this is more of a game issue than a modding issue, so there’s my feedback, please be careful in the future.

not a grave mistake from an outsider’s PoV, but in a situation where you’re forced to claim and you can’t be sure of what the mod is providing you to be correct…that shouldn’t be a thing

(our fake claims were IRISH amicitia and SID sophiar)

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i was cruising the thread when you claimed jk on gamma but knew it had to be fake since your alert wouldn’t have targeted otherwise

then you revealed jk on ultra and it made sense to me (sage shot ultra and he survived, so yeah)

but i misunderstood the whole 2 power thing. the whole time i was wondering how sagebee survived and things weren’t checking out, i thought you had to be jailing me in all worlds but jailing ultra also made sense so i yolo’d and thought sagebee had a vest (even though that didn’t make a lot of sense to me either lol) so i went ahead and claimed my mech

a few mistakes that could’ve been fixed if i still had the hunger for the game still

the only grievance i have is that both the fakeclaims provided were actually wrong names. idk if this is more of a game issue than a modding issue, so there’s my feedback, please be careful in the future.

not a grave mistake from an outsider’s PoV, but in a situation where you’re forced to claim and you can’t be sure of what the mod is providing you to be correct…that shouldn’t be a thing

(our fake claims were IRISH amicitia and SID sophiar)
I did kind of messed with fake claims like adding H in iris name and s in Cid. A common mistake for these names lol.

Grammaton

Kin
937💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Incidentally, how feasible do you think filling a 20 player game here would be? I have a YuGiOh game written up that I can basically deploy straight away if nobody has anything available?

Status
Not open for further replies.