Excluding Kurama, does Naruto have more Chakra than EMS madara?

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images
An official scan confirming the facts unlike Jinrou's mistranslated fan scan.

Naruto has 4 times Kakashi's reserves which are average, Naruto confirms he has a lot of chakra because he's been receiving the 9 tails chakra his whole life.

Remove 9 tails and Naruto falls to kakashi level at most if we take part 1 statement from Kakashi into consideration.

Last edited:

9tailsJinchuuriki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara has more chakra by default. He managed to fight even after Hashi used True 1000 hands.

Naruto runs out of chakra a lot of times, and usually takes long breaks (talking with somebody or recharging with Kurama)
Uhm, did you forget that he started off with a massive amount of shadow clones that he sent towards every battlefield when he joined the war?

Plus, KCM is a form where Kurama also takes Naruto's chakra when he is in that mode. Hachibi only noted later that Kurama stopped absorbing Naruto's chakra before they started using BM.

Also, Madara used Kurama in that fight. Why isn't anyone taking note of it?

He mostly used Susanoo as an armour while Kurama was the one who spammed bijuudama. It's the same strategy Sasuke used against Naruto, using the chakra of the bijuu to weaken him with big attacks and then fight with him on equal ground when his chakra is depleted. This way they didn't have to expand as much on chakra.

Long breaks? Go re-read those chapters. There was no way for him to take long breaks and he couldn't fight the enemy without Kurama's chakra, so he had to wait for it to recharge, however, Naruto still fought without it when Sasuke joined the first time.

Last edited:

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not sure about how he compares to Naruto, but a testament to his reserves would be how he's able to use Chidori twice a day (on top of the Fire Ball technique which he used against Gaara in the Forest), which was stated to require a massive amount of chakra.

Well yeah, i'm not disputing the reserves anymore. I was just wondering if that statement makes it plausible p1 Sasuke has more reserves than p1 kurama-less Naruto which tbh i really don't believe.

Character stats in the db are from their base forms. If we were to believe Kishi factored in the Kurama leaking bit then it would be weird because that would mean Kurama + Naruto (an uzumaki with enormous reserves according to db4) had the same volume of chakra as Gaara in db1 and apparently less than him in db2 despite not being stated anywhere Shukaku's chakra mixes with Gaara's.

Even if it did, Shukaku < Kurama chakra wise.

Scan trans seems suspicious "rival the so called invincible senju"

Didn't naruto spam Kagebunshin for a whole night while 5 prong sealed? Then went on to compete in the Chuunin exams.
Nah.. seems okay to me. I think that was the period when the Senju name was just beginning to pop up more frequently in the manga.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well yeah, i'm not disputing the reserves anymore. I was just wondering if that statement makes it plausible p1 Sasuke has more reserves than p1 kurama-less Naruto which tbh i really don't believe.

Character stats in the db are from their base forms. If we were to believe Kishi factored in the Kurama leaking bit then it would be weird because that would mean Kurama + Naruto (an uzumaki with enormous reserves according to db4) had the same volume of chakra as Gaara in db1 and apparently less than him in db2 despite not being stated anywhere Shukaku's chakra mixes with Gaara's.

Even if it did, Shukaku < Kurama chakra wise.
@bold: Your beliefs have no bearing on the canon facts.

The reserves have become a part of Naruto's and are therefore make up part of his base reserves. The manga made it clear several times that Narutos has large chakra reserves because of the 9 tails, even 4 times Kakashi's reserves. Furthermore Naruto literally states he has a lot of his own chakra(base) because of the 9 tails chakra he's been receiving his whole life.

Databook 4 is fan translated and it's a clear error any data book statement is always connected to the manganese event which isn't the case. The statement was made in relation to Karin who barely restored Tsunade who still had her Yin seal and almost ran dry whereas Dan who has a stamina stat of 4 restored the seal from being empty which clearly undermines the credibility of that statement. Even if it were true Naruto wasn't shoen along those real Uzumaki so it wouldn't extend to him. As for Gaara having more reserves that means nothing as Gaara could increase his natural reserves via off screen method whereas Naruto''s leaking happens over time.

Last edited:

Mellanoma

Elite
Kin
38💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was always under the impression that:

Naruto had MORE chakra than Madara due to him being an Uzumaki

However

Madara's chakra potency allowed him to use much less but also get more out of the less he used (Sustaining and repairing susanoo for extended periods of time etc.)

So naturally if we did a comparison of lets say Rasenshuriken we could say:

Naruto's chakra is 1000/1000

Madara's Chakra is 600/600

Rasenshuriken cost Naruto 350

Rasenshuriken cost Madara 100

Meaning Madara can launch 5
Naruto can launch 2

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was always under the impression that:

Naruto had MORE chakra than Madara due to him being an Uzumaki
Got a manga statement to back this up? Do you think Naruto's with 4 times Kakashi's reserves(due to 9 tails) could fight a 24 hour battle against Hashirama and the other senju?

The opposite of a lot is a little;)

The only confirmed thing the Uzumaki clan have is Red hair and powerful lifeforms and they can use fuinn Jutsu. Naruto doesn't fit any of those 3 criteria which further diminishes his standing due to his father.

Mellanoma

Elite
Kin
38💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Got a manga statement to back this up? Do you think Naruto's with 4 times Kakashi's reserves(due to 9 tails) could fight a 24 hour battle against Hashirama and the other senju?

The opposite of a lot is a little;)

The only confirmed thing the Uzumaki clan have is Red hair and powerful lifeforms and they can use fuinn Jutsu. Naruto doesn't fit any of those 3 criteria which further diminishes his standing due to his father.

While I understand your point the explanation I gave was viable either way. Also don't try to down play the Uzumaki especially since Madara himself chose one to be his dual rinnegan heir.

Uzumaki are known for their Life force and vitality which is overall well being. Chakra is apart of one's life force. The fact that Naruto can even hold Kurama in him is enough proof of that.

We also have Uzumaki feats to back their life force / Chakra reserves

Dual rinnegan Nagato at an EARLY age when even Juubi Jin Obito couldn't use both eyes.
Karen was capable of healing well beyond normal medical ninja limits (Exception being Tsu/Sakura due to Byakagou)
Kushina on her death bed after giving birth to Naruto and having the KYuubi ripped out was strong enough to chain the Kyuubi down with her Chains.

FYI: When I made that statement I forgot that Naruto does leech away from the kyuubi all his life so it is safe to say Naruto without kyuubi would have less.

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
While I understand your point the explanation I gave was viable either way. Also don't try to down play the Uzumaki especially since Madara himself chose one to be his dual rinnegan heir.
Nagato is an exception and not the rule and on top of that preta path apperntly increased a users reserves. Not only that Nagato became youthful after absorbing the 8 tails cloak even as an Edo.

Uzumaki are known for their Life force and vitality which is overall well being. Chakra is apart of one's life force. The fact that Naruto can even hold Kurama in him is enough proof of that.
Not true at all, Naruto can hold Kurama because he inherited strong chakra from kushina. She was special amongst the Uzumaki for having strong chakra which she passed onto Naruto. The fact that Kurama was removed from her post child birth and she was alive and kicking puts her in a different class to Nardo. On top of that Naruto and Kakashi confirmed he had large chakra reserves due to being the 9 tails host.

We also have Uzumaki feats to back their life force / Chakra reserves
No we don't, Naruto pretty much died straight away, Kushina lived through extraction. Dan who has a 4 in stamina was able to resotre Tsunade's Yin seal when it disappeared yet Karin an Uzumaki barely managed to restore a Yin seal which was still present.

Dual rinnegan Nagato at an EARLY age when even Juubi Jin Obito couldn't use both eyes.
Because Obito was controlling and fighting the Jyubi's will while fighting the entire alliance. Again Nagato is also an exception and not the rule. I could say the Gedo Mazo raped Nagato yet has no effect on Obito.

Karen was capable of healing well beyond normal medical ninja limits (Exception being Tsu/Sakura due to Byakagou)
Kushina on her death bed after giving birth to Naruto and having the KYuubi ripped out was strong enough to chain the Kyuubi down with her Chains.
Again those are special abilities Karin said if Tsunade kept sucking she would become old. In other words Karin uses her lifeforce to heal otherwise she wouldn't age. Kushina survived extraction due to her powerful lifeforce which was mentioned. She was able to restrain kurama because of her jutsu and she possessed a strong chakra, which is why she was chosen to house the 9 tails.

None of these prove large chakra reserves but strong lifeforce which I fully agree with.

Last edited:
Reactions: Styles

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Don’t forget he also had CM draining his chakra with every jutsu he used including sharingan being active wasting chakra.
The mark didn't harm him unless active at the moment due to Kakashi placing a seal on it IIRC.

An official scan confirming the facts unlike Jinrou's mistranslated fan scan.

Naruto has 4 times Kakashi's reserves which are average, Naruto confirms he has a lot of chakra because he's been receiving the 9 tails chakra his whole life.

Remove 9 tails and Naruto falls to kakashi level at most if we take part 1 statement from Kakashi into consideration.
Wow, great post. I completely overlooked that page. Another L for Naruto supporters. Do you think even Part One Sasuke has more chakra than Kyuubi-less Naruto?

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The mark didn't harm him unless active at the moment due to Kakashi placing a seal on it IIRC.

Wow, great post. I completely overlooked that page. Another L for Naruto supporters. Do you think even Part One Sasuke has more chakra than Kyuubi-less Naruto?
Yes, in part 1 Kakashi made it clear the root of Naruto's incredible stamina/character is the 9 tails. It was said when Ebisu was about to train him. That means without it Narutos wouldn't have incredible stamina/chakra. Naruto gets the chakra, healing(injuries), improved recovery speed and endurance because he's the 9 tails Jin.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@bold: Your beliefs have no bearing on the canon facts.

The reserves have become a part of Naruto's and are therefore make up part of his base reserves. The manga made it clear several times that Narutos has large chakra reserves because of the 9 tails, even 4 times Kakashi's reserves. Furthermore Naruto literally states he has a lot of his own chakra(base) because of the 9 tails chakra he's been receiving his whole life.

Databook 4 is fan translated and it's a clear error any data book statement is always connected to the manganese event which isn't the case. The statement was made in relation to Karin who barely restored Tsunade who still had her Yin seal and almost ran dry whereas Dan who has a stamina stat of 4 restored the seal from being empty which clearly undermines the credibility of that statement. Even if it were true Naruto wasn't shoen along those real Uzumaki so it wouldn't extend to him. As for Gaara having more reserves that means nothing as Gaara could increase his natural reserves via off screen method whereas Naruto''s leaking happens over time.
kakashi stated that without the nine tails naruto has up to four times the amount of chakra he has and with kurama that even more dont know why you steady ignoring the facts in the manga even without kurama naruto has one of the largest chakra pool in the series

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Iirc in VOTE Sasuke confirmed it still ate his chakra from every jutsu use which was why he kept using Sharingan instead of flashy jutsu. The seal most likely just kept it from going rampant.

Reactions: Naruto X Hunter

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
kakashi stated that without the nine tails naruto has up to four times the amount of chakra he has and with kurama that even more dont know why you steady ignoring the facts in the manga even without kurama naruto has one of the largest chakra pool in the series
No he didn't learn to read the manga, Kakashi was referring to Naruto using the Kyubi modes. Kakashi already made ir clear Naruto has chakra reserves because of the 9 tails and Naruto did as well. Naruto even confirmed tge 9 tails chakra he's been getting his whole life is a part of his reserves and that's why he has lot's of chakra (4 times Kakashi's).

ninjarasengan

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No he didn't learn to read the manga, Kakashi was referring to Naruto using the Kyubi modes. Kakashi already made ir clear Naruto has chakra reserves because of the 9 tails and Naruto did as well. Naruto even confirmed tge 9 tails chakra he's been getting his whole life is a part of his reserves and that's why he has lot's of chakra (4 times Kakashi's).
can you post the scan stating bold?

Last edited: