Excluding Kurama, does Naruto have more Chakra than EMS madara?

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,298💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No EMS Madara still isn't an Ashura type. I thought ems only gave better cc not more chakra. Even rinnegan users don't get more chakra but their efficiency is supernatural.

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
karin didn't run out of chakra while healing sasuke or tsunade, she and respectivily. like she did with sasuke(maybe healing wounds and just transferring chakra work on different scales(which makes even more sense when you facter that she bites herself to heal)).

With the chakra tsunade got from karin she healed to the point of reattaching her body and recovering her youth, then she heals the other 4 kage and then she and matched kn0 byakugou sakura to the point that they were running out of chakra at roughly the same time, despite healing an army well into the 10s of thousands. Mind you tsunade with years worth of byakugou chakra turned into a old hag after pain's attack, and this was sakura with 3 years for of chakra. Couple that with the fact that the main use of the 100 healing in this case was to the of being from by the

and if thats not enough we can just look at kabuto's . Unless youre gonna pick hairs and say a tenacious lifeforce isn't synonymous with large amounts of chakra.

In Fact we've never seen karin run out of chakra and even when she didn't get the chance to heal and restore sasuke completely he was still able to use chadori twice on panel fight kakashi to a stand still, bust out v3 susanoo, and attempt to go v4 b4 blindness took him.

Her reserves aint nothing to scoff at.
That didn't happen. Sasuke was tagged cleanly by Bee. He never used Raiton to deflect those swords. [ ]. And they weren't non fatal wounds if we're to go by Karin's reaction [ ]-[ ]

What? lol.. he sent Gentle fist through Kido's webs and used Gentle fist to kill him except you think finger pokes only killed Kido? He was the way he was because of the injuries he received. Having chakra or not does not determine if you stay alive or die after being injured. The scenarios aren't entirely different. You think it would have taken that number of medics that long to heal him if Tsunade had been involved?

First, Katsuyu didn't disappear. She melted to become a foothold for healing and replenishing chakra [ ]. Second a quick look at the scan Gaye posts of when Katsuyu's summoned and my previous scan of when Tsunade runs out shows it took 12 chapters for Tsunade to run out. And we know it was continuous healing/replenishment throughout because Sakura could not help with breaking Obito's shield along with the other K12 [ ].

The chakra Tsunade uses to almost match Sakura is the chakra she got from Karin and you believe Byakugo wasn't filled even close to half? The Shinobi forces were above 80,000 in numbers iirc. Sure there were deaths.. but c'mon man lol

Actually, the fact you think Karin ran out from healing non fatal injuries doesn't make sense seeing as she was immediately back up scanning for Bee and wasn't visibly fatigued when she wanted to heal Sasuke again.
i didn’t get notifications for these so I’ll reply back when I can.

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
karin didn't run out of chakra while healing sasuke or tsunade, she and respectivily. like she did with sasuke(maybe healing wounds and just transferring chakra work on different scales(which makes even more sense when you facter that she bites herself to heal)).

With the chakra tsunade got from karin she healed to the point of reattaching her body and recovering her youth, then she heals the other 4 kage and then she and matched kn0 byakugou sakura to the point that they were running out of chakra at roughly the same time, despite healing an army well into the 10s of thousands. Mind you tsunade with years worth of byakugou chakra turned into a old hag after pain's attack, and this was sakura with 3 years for of chakra. Couple that with the fact that the main use of the 100 healing in this case was to the of being from by the

and if thats not enough we can just look at kabuto's . Unless youre gonna pick hairs and say a tenacious lifeforce isn't synonymous with large amounts of chakra.

In Fact we've never seen karin run out of chakra and even when she didn't get the chance to heal and restore sasuke completely he was still able to use chadori twice on panel fight kakashi to a stand still, bust out v3 susanoo, and attempt to go v4 b4 blindness took him.

Her reserves aint nothing to scoff at.
Actually if I remember right she might have healed Tsunade tho with Tsunade’s assistance. Since it would be weird for her to be fatigued healing Sasuke then being told she didn’t have enough chakra to do it again then not even long after have enough chakra to heal a body that’s split in half.

Tsuande healed herself(somewhat) healed the kages(was already being healed before Karin got there) kept Shikamaru from dying(thanks to Naruto) and together with Sakura summoned Katsuyu tsunade then ran out of chakra with her yin seal intact.

Probably because it’s true. Large life force don’t equal large chakra.

Sasuke also wasn’t out of chakra vs Danzo. All she did and even said she did was heal his wounds.

That didn't happen. Sasuke was tagged cleanly by Bee. He never used Raiton to deflect those swords. [ ]. And they weren't non fatal wounds if we're to go by Karin's reaction [ ]-[ ]

What? lol.. he sent Gentle fist through Kido's webs and used Gentle fist to kill him except you think finger pokes only killed Kido? He was the way he was because of the injuries he received. Having chakra or not does not determine if you stay alive or die after being injured. The scenarios aren't entirely different. You think it would have taken that number of medics that long to heal him if Tsunade had been involved?

First, Katsuyu didn't disappear. She melted to become a foothold for healing and replenishing chakra [ ]. Second a quick look at the scan Gaye posts of when Katsuyu's summoned and my previous scan of when Tsunade runs out shows it took 12 chapters for Tsunade to run out. And we know it was continuous healing/replenishment throughout because Sakura could not help with breaking Obito's shield along with the other K12 [ ].

The chakra Tsunade uses to almost match Sakura is the chakra she got from Karin and you believe Byakugo wasn't filled even close to half? The Shinobi forces were above 80,000 in numbers iirc. Sure there were deaths.. but c'mon man lol

Actually, the fact you think Karin ran out from healing non fatal injuries doesn't make sense seeing as she was immediately back up scanning for Bee and wasn't visibly fatigued when she wanted to heal Sasuke again.
KOP already showed a scan of the first point so no need to reply to that.

dude what? After Neji fought Kido he dang near died and was hanging on for dear life. Shininess even said they had to thread his skin back together and close the wound or he would die.

who said she did disappear? We all know she became liquid to heal the SA. 12 chapters literally only equal up to a couple minutes. And if Karin really did replenish her chakra then how come she ran out before Sakura did despite supposedly having her reserves filled.

Because it wasn’t. If it did she would have been able to heal naruto instead of saying she was out of chakra despite having her yin seal still visable.

except she did and was fatigued and Juugo even said she didn’t have the chakra to heal Sasuke again well to be more precise she was hella low on chakra not empty.

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
KOP already showed a scan of the first point so no need to reply to that.

dude what? After Neji fought Kido he dang near died and was hanging on for dear life. Shininess even said they had to thread his skin back together and close the wound or he would die.

who said she did disappear? We all know she became liquid to heal the SA. 12 chapters literally only equal up to a couple minutes. And if Karin really did replenish her chakra then how come she ran out before Sakura did despite supposedly having her reserves filled.

Because it wasn’t. If it did she would have been able to heal naruto instead of saying she was out of chakra despite having her yin seal still visable.

except she did and was fatigued and Juugo even said she didn’t have the chakra to heal Sasuke again well to be more precise she was hella low on chakra not empty.
Wasn't arguing Neji's state. You said Neji had no chakra which was why he was going to die which was untrue. He clearly still had chakra but was going to die as a result of his injuries.

A few mins? Just off the top of my head but iirc they defeated Obito, Madara got revived and he negged Tobirama and Hashi, Sasuke, Naruto and the bijuu within those 12 chapters.. just a few mins? Anyway if that was the case, that doesn't change the fact thousands were being replenished within that time..

The bold doesn't make sense to me as a counter cause its right there in the scans that Sakura was about to run out at the point Tsunade seemingly runs out.. but you have been claiming Karin didn't fill Tsunade's reserves to half or even close to so i basically see that as you countering your own self.

My thoughts in post 82 hasn't changed : "and she refreshed Tsunade who should have big reserves and at least filled Byakugo to a reasonable point Because Tsunade used Byakugo alongside Sakura to summon 10% Katsuyu and she wasn't visibly exhausted and even ended up taking down the small Mokujin thing."

Because Tsunade already has massive reserves minus Byakugo, i would find it difficult to believe Karin would refill both sides to the brim which is why i've been saying to a reasonable point and the fact said reasonable point almost matches Sakura's should be proof of Karin's reserves.

You can't say she was hella low on chakra when a larger than normal amount of chakra would have been needed to restore Sasuke who literally had his chest blown out lol.. Jugo reverting into a kid after healing should be proof of this .. If 70% was needed and Karin had 65% at the time, how does that translate to hella low?

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This. This right here. And it's bugged me for so long. I was always so disappointed with the Gaara x Naruto fight. The Shukaku seemed so weak. I mean..Utakata barely even put up a fight again Pain.

Naruto was already said to have a good sized pool of chakra even without Kurama. Even if the seal wasn't slipping his chakra to Naruto I still feel he'd at least be on par with Madara's chakra pool even without Nine Tails.

Also don't the Uzumaki have larger chakra pools than Uchiha being descendants of Senju?
I thought Uchiha had large pools but less than Senju. Their chakra output was just more...potent... or stronger
Not really since it’s due to Kurama that his stamina and chakra is as big as it is since he was a baby if he never had it his chakra would be like his mother’s and that’s it but because of Kurama he have strong chakra and massive chakra and stamina.

@bold Not really. Kushina was an Uzumaki but her chakra reserves wasn’t big but average. She had a strong chakra similar to Uchiha’s only difference is her’s was stronger than anyone in her clan.

Some Uchiha like Sasuke Madara maybe Obito had strong chakra but also large reserves(Kakashi said so about Sasuke in part 1) and Madara kept up with Hashirama. Obito is the only iffy person. Also late reply lol NB was down so I couldn’t do anything