[VS] EMS Sasuke, DSM Kabuto, BM Minato Vs. BM Bee w/ Samehada, BM Naruto, and Nagato

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He didnt make battle shadow clones, he made double ganger clones (they cannot fight, like naruto's)

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

That's why he said "kakashi version" because they were extremely weak and was used to scare them off only.

Just my two cents..
They were shadow clones. Just like naruto. The amount of chakra in them are lower(granted) but still shadow clones.

Crossroads

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What's your point? That doesn't change them from being shadow clones. And given his current stamina feats he can hold it.

Anyways chances are this is about whether minato can produce that much and hold it right?
Just gonna ignore the pointless Kakashi talk, he's not relevant to this thread.

But yes, I don't think Minato can produce half as many KCM clones as Naruto.

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Just gonna ignore the pointless Kakashi talk, he's not relevant to this thread.

But yes, I don't think Minato can produce half as many KCM clones as Naruto.
Seeing as how he contains the same beast naruto does I don't see why not. I mean naruto can only make that much cuz of kurama. And it's not like kurama is going to go out of his way to sap chakra from minato( the main reason bee advised against clones)

Gold Lightning

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually, no.

BM Minato can't produce 12+ KCM clones all capable of producing FRS and Chou FRS, a technique that would kill anyone on team 1 if hit directly with it.

Naruto can produce a superior BM cloak than Minato can.

Naruto has more summonings than Minato. Could you imagine Ma and Pa with BM cloak?? Could you imagine Gamakichi on a BM cloak..? Along with Gamaken and Gamahiro on BM cloak..?

Naruto's shunshin is comparible to FTG, which is the highest form of speed shown in the Manga.

No, BM Minato and BM Naruto are vastly different.

And BM Bee with Naruto's cloak >= EMS Sasuke on Minato's cloak.
- Minato has the Kurama's chakra as well, of course he can produce 12 + clones -_- And how are FRS going to hit Minato?

- "Naruto can produce a superior bm cloak than Minato can", I don't even feel like debating with u after such a daft comment that u pulled out of your ass. But ok if you won't to make things up then go ahead.

- Minato's shunshin in base form is one of the best in the series, combine bm + ftg to that and Naruto is no where near minato's speed. Naruto only has great shunshin speed because of BM/Km mode. Minato already had that at a very high level.

- Your putting toads into this now?!?! Even though Minato and Naruto both have access to all toads, Ma and Pa also know Minato so you can't just choose who you want the toads to follow, you seem pretty biased. Especially in Gamabunta's case as he respects Minato highly.

- Minato can share chakra as well with his team so doesn't make a difference if Naruto does it too. EMS Sasuke will just amaterasu Killer Bee like he did last time, it's not hard since he's such a giant target. and Kabuto is like the perfect counter to Dojutsu.

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Your still using War Feats, where Naruto has much better Chakra control. Also, Being able to use ChouMini Bijudama without Kage Bunshins is an increase in Kneading abilities.
The clones are for chakra control. Not knead release. Kneading stamina into chakra takes place inside the body. He released the required amount of chakra(using base rasengan as example now) ever since he completed step 2 in part 1. He just couldn't concentrate it. Hence clones.
I use war arc feats because war arc (at least the feats in question) to place no more that 20 mins ago. Chakra output can't be his problem since he was able to make cho frs with chakra hands in kcm mode. Yet twin frs(which has to take less chakra based on size/sheer volume of chakra) was only done in bm.

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kabuto with Minato's cloak would potentially put most of them at a risk with White Rage. Let's not forget Inorganic Transmigration. Nagato, without Petra Path has no way to absorb arrows or Magatamas from Sasuke. BM Minato can form clones and busy the team. Any seal placed on Nagato and Bee is potentially dangerous.

Naruto may be able to Evade Minato, but Bee and Nagato certainly cannot. Then the cloaks also enhance Sasuke's defenses, together with offenses. Amaterasu can be amplified and so can Enton arrows or other variants. Bee wouldn't add much to this fight and Amaterasu not penetrating the cloak is pure speculation with Amaterasu was easily eating at Hachibi. So to use this as some kind of game changing argument is pointless.

In fact, Kabuto would prove to be the game changer with his Cloak enhanced Sage Abilities. FRS is not a quick technique, and this was made clear when Deva stabbed clones and evaded it at the same time. It can be easily dodged. If Naruto brings out more clones then Susnao'o is a great and easy opinion. Honestly, I cannot see team two winning. Kabuto is far too dangerous here.

Crossroads

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Shelke, I can see that being a problem.. but there is one issue.

White Rage and Chibaku Tensei are two techniques I don't see being used in this fight. They'd be too powerful and would most likely be causing friendly fire to their teammates.. especially CT.

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Cross Roads

In White Rage A White Dragon coils around the orb. That, I am sure, can be easily manipulated to move towards the other team. I am surprised no one has managed Inorganic Transmigration. That technique would prove to be devastating when Nagato can control terrain as he sees fit. With Kurama Cloak, one can only imagine the possibilities.

CT is the technique that won't be used, given the circumstances. But, even that can be easily interrupted. That 5 second cool down time is Nagato's undoing. If he counters any technique during CT's prep time with Shinra Tensai, he's open to offensive attacks. Other than that, Petra Path could have been dangerous, but that is restricted. Even then, Amaterasu spawns ON the target. He is not absorbing it fast enough before it causes damage.

The Cloak would aid against fatal burning, but how much would he sustain? We can only speculate. I cannot see how team two wins. Once Naruto Climbs down from the BM time limit, he'll be a much lesser threat. Again, in my opinion, I see Team Two taking this mid-difference because of Kabuto.

Crossroads

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Cross Roads

In White Rage A White Dragon coils around the orb. That, I am sure, can be easily manipulated to move towards the other team. I am surprised no one has managed Inorganic Transmigration. That technique would prove to be devastating when Nagato can control terrain as he sees fit. With Kurama Cloak, one can only imagine the possibilities.

CT is the technique that won't be used, given the circumstances. But, even that can be easily interrupted. That 5 second cool down time is Nagato's undoing. If he counters any technique during CT's prep time with Shinra Tensai, he's open to offensive attacks. Other than that, Petra Path could have been dangerous, but that is restricted. Even then, Amaterasu spawns ON the target. He is not absorbing it fast enough before it causes damage.

The Cloak would aid against fatal burning, but how much would he sustain? We can only speculate. I cannot see how team two wins. Once Naruto Climbs down from the BM time limit, he'll be a much lesser threat. Again, in my opinion, I see Team Two taking this mid-difference because of Kabuto.
Are you really convincing me that team one would win? I'm starting to have doubts..

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
^ Well, it's my opinion. Lol I don't think Team 2 Wins. Even Minato adds a lot here. He can use his Chakra arms and instantly teleport both Sasuke and Kabuto out of any potentially dangerous attacks. This is something Team Two Lacks. Imagine, he teleports them behind Team two and an instant Combo of White Rage and Amaterasu Wall follows. The possibilities of Teleportation together with Kabuto and Sasuke's arsenal are endless. One can come up with a lot of counters on the battle-field. Provide for a far more flexible approach to battle.

Gold Lightning

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
^ Well, it's my opinion. Lol I don't think Team 2 Wins. Even Minato adds a lot here. He can use his Chakra arms and instantly teleport both Sasuke and Kabuto out of any potentially dangerous attacks. This is something Team Two Lacks. Imagine, he teleports them behind Team two and an instant Combo of White Rage and Amaterasu Wall follows. The possibilities of Teleportation together with Kabuto and Sasuke's arsenal are endless. One can come up with a lot of counters on the battle-field. Provide for a far more flexible approach to battle.
I agree, if Minato places his seal on both Kabuto and Sasuke then the FTG combinations are just incredibly deadly and unpredictable. They can be saved from any dangerous situation at any time. And Minato can use tailed beast bombs and share chakra just as Naruto can.

If Sasuke amaterasu's Nagato and then uses almighty much to repel it off his body, that 5 second interval turns into 5 hrs for Minato with his speed. Kabuto's genjutsu completely negate Nagato's vision too. And Bee is the weakest of the lot imo so that's why I think team 1 takes this.

Unorthodox

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bee with Naruto cloak > Sasuke
Sasuke still shits as the hachibi cannot be cloaked only base form bee

susanoo arrow runs right through kurama cloak amaterasu shits on the cloak dont know where people are getting that from also ps sword slashes stomp no matter what form he's in

CT is incredibly useless as minato throws a kunai in warps it somewhere else or sasuke susanoo chops it down also white range shits on nagato & bee

Last edited: