[VS] EMS Sasuke, DSM Kabuto, BM Minato Vs. BM Bee w/ Samehada, BM Naruto, and Nagato

Crossroads

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Intel:
All knowledgeable

Restrictions:
BSM, Sasuke's CM (for those who think he can produce it himself), Edo Tensei, and Preta Path.

Intent:
Mutilation

Starting Distance:
75M

Fodder#4

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was thinking that, but Minato has the same ability.

I gave this one some though, tried not to make a stomp thread.. something people could actually debate.
Hm..I do recall something being suggested that Minato could.... But I feel like a Nagato empowered by the Kyuubi Cloak is far too great.

Anyways, Kakashi versus Sasori would be a great match to debate!

Aw shucks, thanks for the information Bogard. I am surely convinced now :|

Crossroads

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Minato is also capable of chakra sharing. If anything this Naruto's ability come from Minato

OT: BM Minato >> BM Naruto
EMS Sasuke and DSM Kabuto >> BM Bee and Nagato

Team1 wins
Naruto can make up to 20 or more KCM clones, all capable of producing FRS.

And Nagato > DSM Kabuto

But EMS Sasuke > Bee

There's more to consider on this topic than you're listing.

Bogard

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

And Nagato > DSM Kabuto

But EMS Sasuke > Bee

Minato can use clones as well, they have the same chakra capacity with Kyubi(both have half of it). That strategy brings nowhere. The same goes for FRS who don't have the same power as Bijuudamas. I find Minato stronger because he can do all what Naruto can do bar FRS(weaker than Bijuudama), when on the other hand he still has teleportation, markings that never disappear, space-time barriers, on top of sealing techniques

I know Nagato is stronger than DSM Kabuto, but he isn't winning him fast. On the other hand EMS Sasuke can decimate either Bee quicker, so it would rapidely turn into a 2vs1 in Sasuke/DSM Kabuto's favor

Crossroads

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Minato can use clones as well, they have the same chakra capacity with Kyubi(both have half of it). That strategy brings nowhere. The same goes for FRS who don't have the same power as Bijuudamas. I find Minato stronger because he can do all what Naruto can do bar FRS(weaker than Bijuudama), when on the other hand he still has teleportation, markings that never disappear, space-time barriers, on top of sealing techniques

I know Nagato is stronger than DSM Kabuto, but he isn't winning him fast. On the other hand EMS Sasuke can decimate either Bee quicker, so it would rapidely turn into a 2vs1 in Sasuke/DSM Kabuto's favor
If no one counters you, I'll discuss this in a bit. I'm sure someone has a different opinion.

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

And Nagato > DSM Kabuto

But EMS Sasuke > Bee

naruto can only make 12 clones.

Ems sasuke stomps bee so its really 3 v 2.

Nagato's chibaku tensai and shinra tensai are the only problems team 1 will face (especially if its upped by naruto's chakra.

Crossroads

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
naruto can only make 12 clones.

Ems sasuke stomps bee so its really 3 v 2.

Nagato's chibaku tensai and shinra tensai are the only problems team 1 will face (especially if its upped by naruto's chakra.

Didn't Naruto make 20 when he initially entered the war after encountering Tsunade and Ay..?

And technically, how BM cloak works.. it's a guard for Amaterasu.

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Didn't Naruto make 20 when he initially entered the war after encountering Tsunade and Ay..?

And technically, how BM cloak works.. it's a guard for Amaterasu.
If you count its 12 naruto's in that pic (13 if you include the original)
Things like susanno/enton arrow will penetrate the cloak. bee isnt fast enough to dodge it. and all this can happen before he even gets the cloak.

Crossroads

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you count its 12 naruto's in that pic (13 if you include the original)
Things like susanno/enton arrow will penetrate the cloak. bee isnt fast enough to dodge it. and all this can happen before he even gets the cloak.
Correction, Bee can't dodge Amterasu, and Amterasu isn't a problem for the cloak.

Bee can definitely dodgde Enton, though. Especially hyped up off Naruto/Kurama's chakra.

Bogard

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kage bunshin distribute your original chakra equally into clones, so basically you can make as much clones as you want. Hell even someone with little chakra like Kakashi and tired after a battle with Zabuza made more than 20clones. The only issue is concerning the quantity of time you can maintain said clones depending on your chakra level. With Kyubi's chakra, Naruto/Minato can surely maintain them for eternity if he wants

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Correction, Bee can't dodge Amterasu, and Amterasu isn't a problem for the cloak.

Bee can definitely dodgde Enton, though. Especially hyped up off Naruto/Kurama's chakra.
the only people who dodged enton arrow are kakashi(sharingan pre cog but still too fast, had to warp it) danzo(too fast had to change its direction) and kabuto( sage mode danger sensing)
killer be doesn't have these options and he can get picked off before he gets the cloak.