[VS] EMS Sasuke, DSM Kabuto, BM Minato Vs. BM Bee w/ Samehada, BM Naruto, and Nagato

Unorthodox

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're underrating the second team so much.

Whichever team wins, it's with the highest of difficulties.

- Naruto can also hand out BM cloaks, and Naruto's cloak actually than Minato's.

- BM cloak isn't getting ate up by Amaterasu/Enton as easily as you're making it sound, and Sasuke will have his plate full of problems. Nagato's summonings, Naruto's summonings, Naruto's KCM clones, Bee, and everyone on his team his powered up with a cloak.

I'm not going to get too much into this, I'm merely letting you know that it's not as simple as you're making it out to be.
dont really matter team 1 can take it with or without a chakra cloak Summonings are useless Manda 2 & Aoda also enton nagato still goes down by his 5 second interval bee is useless unless he's in full bijuu mode witch isnt happening team 1 med diff like i said

Crossroads

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
dont really matter team 1 can take it with or without a chakra cloak Summonings are useless Manda 2 & Aoda also enton nagato still goes down by his 5 second interval bee is useless unless he's in full bijuu mode witch isnt happening team 1 med diff like i said
1. Go back to high school English, I can't take you seriously with these poorly typed responses.
2. Who is Manda 2? And show me a Manga scan saying Sasuke can have more than one summoning out at a time.
3. Pose an actual argument before getting back to me, this is sad.

Unorthodox

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Go back to high school English, I can't take you seriously with these poorly typed responses.
2. Who is Manda 2? And show me a Manga scan saying Sasuke can have more than one summoning out at a time.
3. Pose an actual argument before getting back to me, this is sad.
for 1 i typed everythang correct
2 Manda 2 is Kabuto snake that fliped an island and if it wasit naruto is able to summon 3 things at a time so why couldnt sasuke this is manda 2

You must be registered for see images

Crossroads

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
for 1 i typed everythang correct
2 Manda 2 is Kabuto snake that fliped an island and if it wasit naruto is able to summon 3 things at a time so why couldnt sasuke this is manda 2

Oh. My. Goodness.

Are you 9..?

So everything in Kabuto's arsenal belongs to Sasuke? I guess Sasuke has Dragon Sage Mode, huh?

And because Naruto can do something, I guess Sasuke can too.

Sasuke has FRS, and Kurama.

This Base...

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You should be more specific as to what your refering too. I thought you meant that he couldn't output the neccesary chakra to equate to two Rasen-Shruikens.

Though the point is still moot. Naruto's own chakra control advanced significantly. He's able to handle a large portion of the Kyuubi's chakra at once and match it to others people's chakra. Which makes him being able to use Akimbo FRS in BM and not base more than likely a knead/release problem or that he's not as skilled with elemental chakra kneading.
The feats you speak of are bm feats so they don't really help your argument.

again its more along the lines of chakra control. He uses chakra arms/clones so the chakra stays concentrated.

here is another example of bm improving chakra control.

Bm naruto: Creates mini tbb without clones or chakra arms to assist in concentration

But kcm naruto needs a shadow clone for concentration:

DemonicAvenger

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The feats you speak of are bm feats so they don't really help your argument.

again its more along the lines of chakra control. He uses chakra arms/clones so the chakra stays concentrated.

here is another example of bm improving chakra control.

Bm naruto: Creates mini tbb without clones or chakra arms to assist in concentration

But kcm naruto needs a shadow clone for concentration:
Your still using War Feats, where Naruto has much better Chakra control. Also, Being able to use ChouMini Bijudama without Kage Bunshins is an increase in Kneading abilities.

thatgirl

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
team 2 main attacks bijuu dama(s) and chibaku tensei are rendered useless by minato with relatively little effort

current naruto's BM limit is 8 minutes and minato doesnt need BM to counter team 2's attacks, once naruto runs out, they would be in severe disadvantage and lose if minato pulls out BM

Crossroads

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is tough but I think team 2 would win due to Nagato's CT u-u

Nagato's CT wouldn't be used in this battle for two reasons:

1) If he used it, it would more than likely suck in his teammates, and I'm sure Nagato would be against friendly fire.
2) CT would be destroyed so easily that it wouldn't be worth casting, Nagato can utilize his chakra by use of more effective, and less chakra draining Jutsu.

I think team 2 takes this battle with unimaginably high difficulty.

Mainly due to Kurama's intelligence, Naruto's superior cloak, team two has many summons to distract their opponents, and with a superior BM cloak, summons would only be that much more devastating... Samehada would absorb BM cloak, so close combat or even mid range combat would be suicide, as Bee and Samehada would have a chakra feast.. Naruto can produce 12 or more (I'm going with more), KCM Clones, who all have superior speed feats, and 1 shot techniques (Rasenshuriken, maybe a few of them could even produce a ..?)

I'm willing to back up team 2's side, to whoever is wanting to debate team 1's side.

Last edited:

Crossroads

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Killer Bee can solo EMS Sasuke with the Kyuubi cloak.
Lol.

Bee Vs. Sasuke in this particular fight would be interesting.

Bee has the superior cloak, and it's questionable if Samehada could absord Enton if it's guarded by the cloak..

Optimistic

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol.

Bee Vs. Sasuke in this particular fight would be interesting.

Bee has the superior cloak, and it's questionable if Samehada could absord Enton if it's guarded by the cloak..
Killer has counters to the move amaterasu without the help of naruto's cloak.Lol

even in full bijuu mode he can counter amaterasu.But since sasuke can spam it the full bijuu feint isn't useful.

when bee goes full bijuu and naruto lends him the cloak what will sasuke do? amaterasu isn't getting past that layer of cloak.

Bee against ems sasuke is difficult since sasuke can abuse his ms moves without worry, people like itachi gets pimped slapped.Lol

I never take note on samehada but if it can absorb amaterasu then lollololol at MS users beating him.

illidanson

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A pretty close match actually...

I think it would go to team 1 with some very high diff and probably 1 or 2 of them dyeing in the process.

However if Preta Path wasn't restricted i'd go with team 2 high diff as well.

Crossroads

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A pretty close match actually...

I think it would go to team 1 with some very high diff and probably 1 or 2 of them dyeing in the process.

However if Preta Path wasn't restricted i'd go with team 2 high diff as well.
I actually restricted Preta Path because if Nagato had it, I believe team 2 would win with medium difficulty at best..:yeah:

Oblivionx

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
team 1 takes this but very high diff....! I'll give it to OP it was very well matched up battle...! both sides are pretty OP and equal...! but BM minato actually outclasses any of them that's why team 1 win...! :yayy:

Gold Lightning

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Team 1 wins.

Sage Kabuto's genjutsu abilites negate Nagato's genjutsu abilities.

BM Minato is basically just BM Naruto with FTG so he has the advantage.

and EMS Sasuke > Killer Bee

Crossroads

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Team 1 wins.

Sage Kabuto's genjutsu abilites negate Nagato's genjutsu abilities.

BM Minato is basically just BM Naruto with FTG so he has the advantage.

and EMS Sasuke > Killer Bee

Actually, no.

BM Minato can't produce 12+ KCM clones all capable of producing FRS and Chou FRS, a technique that would kill anyone on team 1 if hit directly with it.

Naruto can produce a superior BM cloak than Minato can.

Naruto has more summonings than Minato. Could you imagine Ma and Pa with BM cloak?? Could you imagine Gamakichi on a BM cloak..? Along with Gamaken and Gamahiro on BM cloak..?

Naruto's shunshin is comparible to FTG, which is the highest form of speed shown in the Manga.

No, BM Minato and BM Naruto are vastly different.

And BM Bee with Naruto's cloak >= EMS Sasuke on Minato's cloak.

Last edited:

Draegod

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kage bunshin distribute your original chakra equally into clones, so basically you can make as much clones as you want. Hell even someone with little chakra like Kakashi and tired after a battle with Zabuza made more than 20clones. The only issue is concerning the quantity of time you can maintain said clones depending on your chakra level. With Kyubi's chakra, Naruto/Minato can surely maintain them for eternity if he wants
He didnt make battle shadow clones, he made double ganger clones (they cannot fight, like naruto's)

That's why he said "kakashi version" because they were extremely weak and was used to scare them off only.

Just my two cents..

Reactions: Crossroads

Oblivionx

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually, no.

BM Minato can't produce 12+ KCM clones all capable of producing FRS and Chou FRS, a technique that would kill anyone on team 1 if hit directly with it.

Naruto can produce a superior BM cloak than Minato can.

Naruto has more summonings than Minato. Could you imagine Ma and Pa with BM cloak?? Could you imagine Gamakichi on a BM cloak..? Along with Gamaken and Gamahiro on BM cloak..?

Naruto's shunshin is comparible to FTG, which is the highest form of speed shown in the Manga.

No, BM Minato and BM Naruto are vastly different.

And BM Bee with Naruto's cloak >= EMS Sasuke on Minato's cloak.
yep you are right but this is called one side of the coin...! can you imagine minato marking both sasuke and kabuto and giving them cloak and then all three of them spamming with ftg....? minato will just sit at beach and sip juice if you look at it like this...! kabuto and sasuke will be uncatcheable with ftg and with BM, minato doesn't has chakra problems...! hell if he can teleport entire alliance then he can keep teleporting kabuto and sasuke whole day so will FRS hit....?