[VS] EMS Sasuke, DSM Kabuto, BM Minato Vs. BM Bee w/ Samehada, BM Naruto, and Nagato

Crossroads

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the only people who dodged enton arrow are kakashi(sharingan pre cog but still too fast, had to warp it) danzo(too fast had to change its direction) and kabuto( sage mode danger sensing)
killer be doesn't have these options and he can get picked off before he gets the cloak.
Sasuke couldn't keep up with Bee's reaction timing with his MS and 3T perception, without any Biju influence, all Bee. And Bee would also be on Naruto Kurama cloak, which makes him that much more dangerous..

You're underrating Bee, I'm sure he could dodge Enton.

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sasuke couldn't keep up with Bee's reaction timing with his MS and 3T perception, without any Biju influence, all Bee. And Bee would also be on Naruto Kurama cloak, which makes him that much more dangerous..

You're underrating Bee, I'm sure he could dodge Enton.
bee's southpaw/unorthodox swordplay is what got to sasuke. When be used the executioners blade against him sasuke was quite fine(even landed a kick)

the speed of enton arrow is too much for bee.

Even then id still give it to team 2 solely because of chakra cloaked nagato.

DemonicAvenger

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
like i said the scan I read was different.

considering that minato transferred enough chakra to make naruto go back in bsm mode idk y were discussing this.
Minato didn't transfer anything. The two Kyuubi's have been distributing chakra amonst themselfs. He says it in such a way that refers to both instances.

You must be registered for see images

Dantee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
All attacks are boosted by the chakra cloak BM Minato and BM Naruto provide. If granted DSM Kabuto is a huge threat to team 2 because of white rage and his sound genjutsu. BM Minato/EMS Sasuke can use that opportunity to launch attacks on team 2. BM Minato is a huge threat because once he touches you it will be over .Minato will be able to teleport Kabauto and Sasuke allow them to give direct hits for their strongest attacks.

I'm leaning towards team 1 w. high difficulty.

Crossroads

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
3Pain died to Gamarinshou and he lost another Pain at the end of the battle, said end battle where Jiraya could have escape if he really wanted. It never was easy
Deva Path alone would give Jiraiya a hard time, and wasn't really used in that fight.. nonetheless. Lets stay on topic.

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Minato didn't transfer anything. The two Kyuubi's have been distributing chakra amonst themselfs. He says it in such a way that refers to both instances.

You must be registered for see images
Seeing as how the current kuubi cloaks contain minato's chakra as well i dont see how it will be less effective than naruto's pre dark kuubi chakra cloak.

Considering that he only has to do it two two ppl. It should be just as effective. Also kuubi was talking about base minato and not bm.

Bogard

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Deva Path alone would give Jiraiya a hard time, and wasn't really used in that fight.. nonetheless. Lets stay on topic.
The entire battle was off-panel, but Jiraya(with a missin-arm btw) did face the 6of them and even managed to capture 1. You can even notice that the battleground changed from this state:
To this one:

Showing there was an insane battle playing on there at that point(off-paneled unfortunately)

But yeah let's stay on topic :p

AGoodBoy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Woah... Holy ****, this is a hard one... Uhhmmm...

I'm undecided whether to give this to team 1 because of potential FTG combination attacks, or team 2 because of Hax Rinnegan...

Crossroads

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Woah... Holy ****, this is a hard one... Uhhmmm...

I'm undecided whether to give this to team 1 because of potential FTG combination attacks, or team 2 because of Hax Rinnegan...
I've been labeled as someone who makes stomp threads.

I made this to put that in the past, lol.

Touken

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm glad Hashirama isn't here, that dude just makes all versus threads boring.

I give it to team 2 high diff. BSM Naruto is truly something dangerous; increased physicals/ninjutsu while increasing threat perception coupled with bijuudamas and immense speed.

Although, Bee is a bit of a weak link in this battle.

Last edited:

DemonicAvenger

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seeing as how the current kuubi cloaks contain minato's chakra as well i dont see how it will be less effective than naruto's pre dark kuubi chakra cloak.
Because he can't give as much chakra. Thats if he even can.

Considering that he only has to do it two two ppl. It should be just as effective. Also kuubi was talking about base minato and not bm.
Bold: Your still not wrapping your head around what im saying.

Then why was he looking at the other Kyuubi and why did the other Kyuubi respond? :vincent:

Edit: Mis-read what you said. BM doesn't affect chakra control, only jutsu strength and knead/release capabilities.

Last edited: