Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Both have instant teleportation yet only one of them was praised for his speed through out the series, there's clearly a difference between the two.
Lol what? Both have instant teleportation yet only Minato was praised for his speed throughout the series because Tobirama had no appearances where he was at full power. He was praised as the fastest because the only person they had extensive knowledge on was Minato. Naruto's first response to Tobirama's Hiraishin was that he's copying Minato, even though Tobirama invented it. Meaning Naruto had no idea that Tobirama invented Hiraishin nor did he know that he had it. So your comparison is ridiculous and makes no sense.

-Both have Hiraishin.
-Both have shown exceptional speed feats (tobirama's are better but all you guys do is give me this cop out argument "we don't know if he could've done it)
-Both were called the fastest shinobi during their respective eras, which were decades apart.

Now, I'll just wait for you or any Minato fan to show me the scans where Minato was portrayed to be faster than Tobirama in every way, or I'll wait for you guys to provide feats that show Tobirama>Minato in all relevant areas of speed.

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol what? Both have instant teleportation yet only Minato was praised for his speed throughout the series because Tobirama had no appearances where he was at full power. He was praised as the fastest because the only person they had extensive knowledge on was Minato. Naruto's first response to Tobirama's Hiraishin was that he's copying Minato, even though Tobirama invented it. Meaning Naruto had no idea that Tobirama invented Hiraishin nor did he know that he had it. So your comparison is ridiculous and makes no sense.

-Both have Hiraishin.
-Both have shown exceptional speed feats (tobirama's are better but all you guys do is give me this cop out argument "we don't know if he could've done it)
-Both were called the fastest shinobi during their respective eras, which were decades apart.

Now, I'll just wait for you or any Minato fan to show me the scans where Minato was portrayed to be faster than Tobirama in every way, or I'll wait for you guys to provide feats that show Tobirama>Minato in all relevant areas of speed.
Tobirama was indeed praised for his speed anyways.

You must be registered for see images

EDIT: The minato wank has been horrible on this thread lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Demonic.

NarutoX28

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tobirama was by far faster and more reflexive than KCM Minato was and he possesses more combat experience overall. I would give it to Tobirama personally.

Beans2

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
how does he win?
Well
Half of Kurama's chakra drastically increases someones reactions to the point where Naruto could react to V2 Ay mentally AND physically when a Base Naruto would get blitzed no difficulty
Minato can already react mentally to V2 Ay. Add KCM's chakra boost and he can mentally react to peoplemuch faster than him.

ARGUS

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well
Half of Kurama's chakra drastically increases someones reactions to the point where Naruto could react to V2 Ay mentally AND physically when a Base Naruto would get blitzed no difficulty
Minato can already react mentally to V2 Ay. Add KCM's chakra boost and he can mentally react to peoplemuch faster than him.
All you're telling me here is that
KCM minato > base minato in speed

He was outperformed by Tobirmaa when they both fought juubito

Reactions: Demonic.

Holy God

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

When was he truly outperformed in a sense where it's clearly shown Minato is any weaker? Minato, who is both alive and has the Nine-Tails Chakra Mode has no reason to be slower in speed or reaction.

It's been addressed. Sorry bud. Already told you I'm not recountering points you can only repeat like some dumb broken record.

Manga disagrees. End of story.

If Tobirama teleports behind him and he releases a chakra arm, Tobirama simply teleports away from it and then attacks him again. As for getting past his cloak, Gojo Kibakufuda handles that perfectly. Tobirama has already shown that he can create the paper tags needed for the explosion from his own body. All he'd have to do is teleport right to Minato and then let the explosion loose. Due to the AoE, Minato gets caught and dies.

And the bold is your responsibility to prove, not mine. Feats have already disproven it.
Mutually Multiplying Explosive Tags has to attach to Minato in order to have any chance of affecting him. If he were to get caught, he can easily disperse his cloak which leads him to having no contact with the seals, giving him the notion to teleport away from the explosions. He'd be left with little-to-no damage (any small injures he does receive is healed by Kurama). Clearly you're going to stick to Tobirama having some supernatural reaction speed, but if you think he has the edge in close-quarters, even with all of Minato's advantages, there's no point in arguing with you.

Curse Mark

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When was he truly outperformed in a sense where it's clearly shown Minato is any weaker? Minato, who is both alive and has the Nine-Tails Chakra Mode has no reason to be slower in speed or reaction.

Mutually Multiplying Explosive Tags has to attach to Minato in order to have any chance of affecting him. If he were to get caught, he can easily disperse his cloak which leads him to having no contact with the seals, giving him the notion to teleport away from the explosions. He'd be left with little-to-no damage (any small injures he does receive is healed by Kurama). Clearly you're going to stick to Tobirama having some supernatural reaction speed, but if you think he has the edge in close-quarters, even with all of Minato's advantages, there's no point in arguing with you.
Has KCM minato shown the ability to manipulate his avatar?

Holy God

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ignorant is not the word you're looking for. Minato was never trained like Naruto was. If he's never shown it- he's never shown it
You don't have to train. He's a grown man on good enough terms with Kurama to be able to use the Nine Tails Chakra Mode. Manipulating chakra is a basic trait, especially for hosts.

Curse Mark

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You don't have to train. He's a grown man on good enough terms with Kurama to be able to use the Nine Tails Chakra Mode. Manipulating chakra is a basic trait, especially for hosts.
Uhhh. He fought the 9 tails to the death. They weren't really on great terms. Clearly you have to train because Naruto and Bee both needed to.

~Ethereal~

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm not sure, but you'd have to be plain ignorant to believe he couldn't.
Ignorant is not the word you're looking for. Minato was never trained like Naruto was. If he's never shown it- he's never shown it
A very good debate that lasts for 59 seconds.
[video=youtube;F7tmjVtnZrk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7tmjVtnZrk[/video]

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Minato wins. He doesn't have to directly engage tobirama to mark him/warp him. He simply does it via chakra arms this big:

You must be registered for see images

Coming from a multitude of clones.

Tobirama having superior reaction feats doesn't change him not having any attack fast enough to actually tag minato.

unknownvillain1254

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

This as when on long enough minato is faster base minato shin beat tobirama by miles he literally got there first planted. A seal by the ocean warp a tail beast bomb and had a full conversation before tobi got there then add in the 9 tails

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

No, it doesn't. Lol read the Manga. Tobirama threw them and then they blew up. So that leaves most of this nonsense post of yours 100% irrelevant. Now go bring a real argument or do us both a favor and stop replying to me, cause you clearly don't make sense. Go cry about me believing that Tobirama reacts faster than Minato when you can actually prove it kiddo.