Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
-Minato has a better Shunshin, far better.

-Tobirama has better reactions and it's not on par, so he can't blitz. Tobirama reacted to Obito physically and mentally, two people near Minato's level (Sasuke and Naruto) were blitzed by Obito with zero reaction. If they engaged in any Hiraishin tag battle Tobirama would win.

-Tobirama has more firepower due to Gojo, and since he can teleport himself he might just land it.

So Tobirama has the better chance of victory here.

ARGUS

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

-Tobirama has better reactions and it's not on par, so he can't blitz. Tobirama reacted to Obito physically and mentally, two people near Minato's level (Sasuke and Naruto) were blitzed by Obito with zero reaction. If they engaged in any Hiraishin tag battle Tobirama would win.

-Tobirama has more firepower due to Gojo, and since he can teleport himself he might just land it.

yeah i think so too.

far better shunshin becomes irrelevant when tobirama can already react to it, and his superior reactions/striking speed make it more likely for him to land a blow

ARGUS

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

yeah i think so too.

far better shunshin becomes irrelevant when tobirama can already react to it, and his superior reactions/striking speed make it more likely for him to land a blow

Holy God

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Someone who isn't Bogard care to explain how Minato wins?
Are you accounting for the many benefits of the Nine Tails Chakra Mode? Minato's speed should surpass A's fastest speed without even using the Flying Thunder God Technique, and he should be able to react to those level of attacks. You also mentioned Naruto and Sasuke's reactions, giving them to Minato because they were of similar strengths, but this is deemed a bit flawed in where you give another man (Tobirama) of the same level a far different degree of prowess. I also don't know to when you're referring, but Obito was able to "blitz" Tobirama as soon as he became a host.

Last edited:

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are you accounting for the many benefits of the Nine Tails Chakra Mode? Minato's speed should surpass A's fastest speed without even using the Flying Thunder God Technique.
Not relevant when Tobirama can mentally react to it, and phisically too. Then use FTG. Infinite speed > Whatever speed Minato gets.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Are you accounting for the many benefits of the Nine Tails Chakra Mode? Minato's speed should surpass A's fastest speed without even using the Flying Thunder God Technique. You also mentioned Naruto and Sasuke's reactions, giving them to Minato because they were of similar strengths, but this is deemed a bit flawed in where you give another man (Tobirama) of the same level a far different degree of prowess. I also don't know to when you're referring, but Obito was able to "blitz" Tobirama as soon as he became a host.
1. Surpassing Ay's Shunshin speed doesn't matter when Tobirama can easily react to Ay's Shunshin speed.
2. Naruto and Sasuke are near Minato's level because of their own reaction feats in comparison to his during the battle not because they are of similar strengths. :lol
3. Tobirama's feats are far better than Minato's. Obito's Shunshin was reacted to by Tobirama, hence him being able to tag him. Minato has no feat like that.

Summons Ma+Pa. Frog Genjutsu. Seals him.
-Tries to summon Ma and Pa.
-Gets killed because the summoning requires him to stay still and keep his hands clapped together.

Holy God

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not relevant when Tobirama can mentally react to it, and phisically too. Then use FTG. Infinite speed > Whatever speed Minato gets.
I actually edited my post a bit more. By the way, you're missing an essential part of the equation. Minato has the benefit of both methods of transportation therefore he is a far larger threat and can reach Tobirama far easier than the opposite occurring. He also gets the power of chakra arms which increases his stretch even longer.

Holy God

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Surpassing Ay's Shunshin speed doesn't matter when Tobirama can easily react to Ay's Shunshin speed.
2. Naruto and Sasuke are near Minato's level because of their own reaction feats in comparison to his during the battle not because they are of similar strengths. :lol
3. Tobirama's feats are far better than Minato's. Obito's Shunshin was reacted to by Tobirama, hence him being able to tag him. Minato has no feat like that.

-Tries to summon Ma and Pa.
-Gets killed because the summoning requires him to stay still and keep his hands clapped together.
1. Even Sasuke with the Mangekyou Sharingan had trouble keeping up with A. It'd be impossible for Tobirama to have better reactions than someone with those eyes. Theoretically it doesn't even make sense that two people of the same strength have different reaction times unless one party has something that boosts theirs.

2 & 3. I'd like to see these pages to what you're referring to so I can understand better.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1. Even Sasuke with the Mangekyou Sharingan had trouble keeping up with A. It'd be impossible for Tobirama to have better reactions than someone with those eyes. Theoretically it doesn't even make sense that two people of the same strength have different reaction times unless one party has something that boosts theirs.

2 & 3. I'd like to see these pages to what you're referring to so I can understand better.
:| Come on now. Sharingan boosts the user's already existing reaction speed. By your logic, Minato, Ay, Tobirama, Naruto, etc can't have better reaction speed than: MS Sasuke, EMS Madara, MS Obito, MS Kakashi because "lol Sharingan". So yeah, that's very very very bad logic you are using there. Especially since Minato (who Tobirama is faster than) already physically reacted to Ay's max speed while Sasuke couldn't even follow him with Sharingan.

And the underlined doesn't even make sense. Strength is determined by many different variables while Speed is determined by 2 or 3 variables.

-Minato is stronger than Ay, yet Ay's reflexes are far ahead of his.
-KCM Naruto is stronger than Ay, yet Ay's reflexes are far ahead of his.
-Nagato is far stronger than Ay, Minato or Tobirama, yet their reflexes far surpass his.
-3rd Raikage is stronger than Ay, yet Ay's reflexes surpass his too.

And I could go on for paragraphs.

1. Obito's still.

2. Obito dashes past them and rips them in half.

3. Tobirama reveals he tagged Obito then.

ARGUS

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Even Sasuke with the Mangekyou Sharingan had trouble keeping up with A. It'd be impossible for Tobirama to have better reactions than someone with those eyes.
Just because sasuke had the MS doesnt automatically make him more reflexive than Tobirama,
if Sasuke got blitzed by Ay, and if TObirama reacted to Juubito then its clear that tobirama is far superior in that aspect
unless you think that Ay is faster than Juubito, the same guy who bltzed the much faster KCM naruto

Theoretically it doesn't even make sense that two people of the same strength have different reaction times unless one party has something that boosts theirs.
Strength has got nothing to do with how fast you mentally react.
nor does having some sort of boost make you automatically better than someone else who doesnt

He is talking about this.

Tobirama reacted much faster than KCM minato did, by teleporting to him, taking the TSB before it could explode and then landing it straight on juubito, all before KCM minato could even move an inch,

he also placed a tag on Juubito, (meaning he physically reacted to him, though at the expense of his own body), and tagged him 3 times after that, where as when

Edit: looks like KG beat me to it.

either way, i dont see how tobirama loses, when superior reactions and strikingg speed are exactly the tools needed to use an S/T technique before minato does

Last edited: