Wakizashi

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
good performance. For the first technique to answer the question, they do move closer together but before they do, the slabs of rock converge like two jaws snapping together. they only move closer together if there is something in between them to squash them.

But, for the 3rd technique i noticed you stated that you sent your chakra thru the golem constantly. That would be incorrect wording. And in the rp wording is everything and can be used against you. Once the golem is formed you dont need to send more chakra to it. But you are able to control it with your chakra since it is made out of your chakra. I hope you understand what i mean.

now to finish your Earth training. Please perform these techniques

You must be registered for see images

(Doton: Chōkeijūgan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Earth Release: Ultra Light-Weight Rock Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 40
Damage poitns: N/A (up to -40 if used to boost speed of a physical attack)
Description: A more advanced version of the Earth Release: Light-Weight Rock Technique, in which the user drastically decreases the weight of any object in direct physical contact, but to a much greater extent than that of the original ability. The technique can decrease the weight of the target to virtually zero but the bigger the target, the more time is needed.
Note: The weight change lasts 2 turns or until countered.

You must be registered for see images

(Doton: Chō Kajūgan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Super Added Weight Rock Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: N/A (up to +40 if used to add damage)
Description: A more advanced version of the Earth Release: Added Weight Rock Technique, in which the user drastically increases the weight of any object in direct physical contact, but to a much greater extent than that of the original ability. This technique can increase the weight of a target up to 100 times. Under certain circumstances, the technique can be used to increase the force behind attacks.
Note: The weight change lasts 2 turns or until countered.

Ryóma

Legendary
Kin
495💸
Kumi
23,879💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ah, I see, thanks for pointing that out. u-u Yay, now for the last ones.

Gathering chakra and molding it onto earth chakra, Tiashe touched part of the ground where the soil was kind of loose. Immediately, the earth here flew up into the air as it became super light. He did the same thing, except this time he made his chakra heavier. Touching a part of the earth, Tiashe observed as it was pulled down by it's sheer weight, causing the ground around it to form cracks as it strained to bear the weight.

Ryóma

Legendary
Kin
495💸
Kumi
23,879💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yaaaaaayyyyyy!

I was your first student? O_O That's an honour!

You were pretty good, like you replied fast which was pretty nice. I liked how you put pictures for reference too; that helped a lot. And you answered any questions that I had pretty well too, so I think you're good fam. u-u

Maybe just give a little explanation for the techniques though, otherwise all good.

And... Thanks man!

Wakizashi

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yaaaaaayyyyyy!

I was your first student? O_O That's an honour!

You were pretty good, like you replied fast which was pretty nice. I liked how you put pictures for reference too; that helped a lot. And you answered any questions that I had pretty well too, so I think you're good fam. u-u

Maybe just give a little explanation for the techniques though, otherwise all good.

And... Thanks man!
thanks for the feedback. I will apply it to the rest of my training!

Now go forth and destroy those in your way with your Doton jutsu

Status
Not open for further replies.