Kin
50πŸ’Έ
Kumi
27πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Awards
You want water?
*Zabuza preforms 1 handseal and from the lake next to us a huge water dragon rises out and begins to circle around you and once done the dragons head gets in your face about to unleash it's wrath*

(Suiton: Suiryuudan no Jutsu) - Water Style: Water Dragon Bullet Technique
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: After performing a long series of hand seals Ox β†’ Monkey β†’ Hare β†’ Rat β†’ Boar β†’ Bird β†’ Ox β†’ Horse β†’ Bird β†’ Rat β†’ Tiger β†’ Dog β†’ Tiger β†’ Snake β†’ Ox β†’ Ram β†’ Snake β†’ Boar β†’ Ram β†’ Rat β†’ Yang Water β†’ Monkey β†’ Bird β†’ Dragon β†’ Bird β†’ Ox β†’ Horse β†’ Ram β†’ Tiger β†’ Snake β†’ Rat β†’ Monkey β†’ Hare β†’ Boar β†’ Dragon β†’ Ram β†’ Rat β†’ Ox β†’ Monkey β†’ Bird β†’ Yang Water β†’ Rat β†’ Boar β†’ Bird the user then shapes a large amount of water into a giant, powerful dragon, which hits the opponent with formidable might, dealing physical damage. The ideal place to use it is near a body of water, but if the user's skill allows it, it is possible to use it even in a place where there is none. The amount of water used will be in proportion with the user's skill. Tobirama was able to use this technique with a single hand seal showing testiment to his skill in water ninjutsu.
Note: Requires a water source to use.

I hope you're not thirsty enough..

(Doton: Iwa Yado Kuzushi) - Earth Release: Stone Lodging Destruction
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage Points: N/A
Descripton: This technique allows the ninja to control nearby stone and rock. This can be especially useful if in a cave or a stone lodging. The technique can loosen the rocks and cause them to come raining down on whomever is trapped inside.

Go near that bridge then use chakra control to dislodge a stone or brick on that bridge that is so vital to the construction that if removed the bridge falls apart...so use chakra to rid that vital piece.

Smirk

Legendary
Kin
1,227πŸ’Έ
Kumi
1,950πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
*Almost Drowns*

*Coughs up water*

Kid: :T_T:

*Runs over to the bridge made of rock*

Kid: Your going down, itch

*I start releasing my doton chakra into the ground, which then leads into the bridge made of stone [rock]. With my doton chakra i feel out the bridge for the most vital point, which holds most of the structure together. I then break that vital piece off, making the rest of the bridge collapse [in style]*
:scorps:

Kid: I'm Good :zonder:

Coyote

Legendary
Kin
50πŸ’Έ
Kumi
27πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Awards
Good work, kid.
However that bridge was sacred..
;)

(Doton: DoryΕ« Taiga) - Earth Release: Earth Flow River
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 15
Description: After forming the needed hand sealTiger, the user transforms the ground underneath their opponent into a river of mud that throws them off balance and away from the user. The mud created by this technique can also be used as a medium for the Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet technique.

Preform the tiger seal to transform the ground under me to change into a river of mud.

Smirk

Legendary
Kin
1,227πŸ’Έ
Kumi
1,950πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
*Snap* *Snap*
*I smack my hands together, then forming the Tiger hand seal that allows me to use my earth chakra to turn the ground underneath you, into dirt. Once the ground turns into mud it causes you to become off balance due to the ground being in a softer state[mud]*

Kid: I'll just rebuild the bridge with this mud =DD . No one will tell the difference :).

Coyote

Legendary
Kin
50πŸ’Έ
Kumi
27πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Awards
*isn't affected by your weak mud*
;)

(Doton: Ganchūrō no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Rock Pillar Prison Technique
Type: Defence/supplementary
Range: Short/Mid
Description: After performing the required hand seals Rat β†’ Horse β†’ Dog β†’ Snake and they then create a large amount of rock pillars from under ground. They can then be controlled to surround their opponent and create a bamboo-like thicket of rock.

Preform the handseals then create rock pillars from underground to trap me.

Smirk

Legendary
Kin
1,227πŸ’Έ
Kumi
1,950πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Kid: Your muscles are so bigggg :T_T:

*While I stare you down,I gather doton chakra and release it into the ground. I then perform 4 hand seals, Rat β†’ Horse β†’ Dog β†’ Snake. Creating multiple large rock pillars to submerge from the ground. I control them using my doton chakra, making them surround you on all sides.*

Kid: Become my pet senpai =DD

Coyote

Legendary
Kin
50πŸ’Έ
Kumi
27πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Awards
*punches the pillars*
*they get smashed*

Onwards!

(Doton: Doroku Gaeshi) - Earth Release: Earth Shore Return

Type: Defence
Description: After striking the ground with their hands, the user creates a large wall of earth in front of him/her. The defence is not perfect though, since a hard or drilling impact can puncture the wall. Also, since this technique only guards frontal attacks, the enemy can easily attack from the side or even from above.

Strike the ground with your hands to lift up a wall of earth in front of you. Only protects you from the front and it's not entirely strong but can be helpful since it's a rather quick defense.

Smirk

Legendary
Kin
1,227πŸ’Έ
Kumi
1,950πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Kid: You wanna break my pillars ?

*After i built up enough earth chakra, I smack my hands against the ground, in a rage. Releasing my earth chakra into the ground, a huge rock wall erupts from the ground, directly in front of me, acting as a frontal defense for me.*

Kid: I can use this later o_O, for fap time :zonder:

Coyote

Legendary
Kin
50πŸ’Έ
Kumi
27πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Awards
*appears behind you*
Okay next.
;)

(Doton: Doro Hōshi) - Earth Release: Mud Spore
Range: Long
Description: This technique lets the user summon a river of mud infront of them. This technique can have water added to it to speed up the flow and increase its power.

Summon a mud river in front of you and send it at my target.

Smirk

Legendary
Kin
1,227πŸ’Έ
Kumi
1,950πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Kid: x_x

*I focus up a certain amount of earth chakra and release the earth chakra into the ground, summoning a river of mud directly in front of me. With my earth chakra released in the mud i've summoned, I send some of it at the target you pointed out to me*

Kid: Hapy Happy Fun Time !

Coyote

Legendary
Kin
50πŸ’Έ
Kumi
27πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Awards
Hmm.
Good Enough.

(Doton: Retsudo Tenshō) - Earth Release: Tearing Earth Turning Palm
Type: Offense
Damage Points: 30
Description: After performing the required hand seals Boar β†’ Ox β†’ placing hand on the ground, the user causes the ground surrounding the enemy to spiral inwards on itself, burying them alive or crushing them. This technique is capable of causing quite a bit of damage to the area. This technique is much more damaging if used in rocky mountainous areas, or inside a cave.

Preform the handseals then place your hands on the ground to cause the ground to spiral inwards.

Smirk

Legendary
Kin
1,227πŸ’Έ
Kumi
1,950πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
*After building up doton chakra throughout my body, I perform two simple hand seals, Boar β†’ Ox. Quickly after I perform the hand seals, I slam my hands against the ground, releasing the built up doton chakra through my hands and into the ground causing the surface of the ground to spiral inwards.*

Kid: I can hide my dog bones now. :cool:

Coyote

Legendary
Kin
50πŸ’Έ
Kumi
27πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Awards
Let's continue shall we, student?

(Doton: DochΕ« Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique
Type: Defence/Supplementary
Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. This jutsu can also be used to avoid incoming jutsus.

By using your chakra and merge into the ground to travel underground.

Smirk

Legendary
Kin
1,227πŸ’Έ
Kumi
1,950πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Kid: We shall !

*Music starts to play in the background*

*First I build up enough earth chakra and then by exerting the built up earth chakra into the ground beneath my self, I merge with the earth, going underground without damaging any surface area of the ground*

Coyote

Legendary
Kin
50πŸ’Έ
Kumi
27πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Awards
No dubstep!
:mad:

(Doton: DoryΕ«katsu) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Divide
Description: The user will first perform the required hand seals Rabbit β†’ Boar β†’ Rat β†’ Horse β†’ Tiger β†’ Snake and then by flowing concentrated chakra from one's palms into the Dragon Veins flowing underground, one can tear the earth apart, creating large chasms by firstly raising the earth in the desired location and then splitting that peice of earth through the center. The length, width, direction, and curve of the chasm are all up to the user. Manipulating the Dragon Veins requires fine chakra control, but if one has such skill, they can use this technique to divide the space between the enemy and their own team in two, destroy enemy camps or defences, and even to attack.
Note: This does not split the earth appart directly to cause opponents to fall in the fissure.

Preform the handseals and by using chakra from your hands tear the earth to make large gaps by rising the earth then dividing it.

Find a picture.

Smirk

Legendary
Kin
1,227πŸ’Έ
Kumi
1,950πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
*As I focus my earth chakra through out my body, in a steady flowing motion, I perform six Hand seals Rabbit β†’ Boar β†’ Rat β†’ Horse β†’ Tiger β†’ Snake. I then put my hands on the ground exerting a steady flow of my earth chakra into the underground. Raising the ground in front of me and tearing the section apart, creating two large Chasms.*

You must be registered for see images

Sorry about the late reply, had to upgrade my modem =DD

Coyote

Legendary
Kin
50πŸ’Έ
Kumi
27πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Awards
Don't worry about it.
I'm working a lot
:p

(Doton: Tsuchi Douyou no Hira) – Earth Release: Earth Shaking Palm
Range: Short - Mid
Damage points: N/A
Description: After performing snake hand seal the user slams their hand on the ground. The result is that the ground becomes heavily turned up with chunks of rubble popping out of the ground. This technique is used as a means to distract opponents to either create an escape or follow through with a surprise attack.

Preform the snake seal then cause the ground to pop up chunks of rock.

Smirk

Legendary
Kin
1,227πŸ’Έ
Kumi
1,950πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
*Focusing my earth chakra to my hands, I perform the snake hand seal and then slam my hands against the ground, exerting my focused earth chakra, through my palms and into the ground. Causing the ground to turn upwards with rubble popping out.*

Kid: Look at all these worms ^_^

I work on the weekends, lol.

Coyote

Legendary
Kin
50πŸ’Έ
Kumi
27πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Awards
Worms 0_0

(Doton: Kengan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Fist Rock Technique
Type: Offensive
Damage points: 30
Description: After performing the snake β†’ Seal of Confrontation and then by encasing their arm in rock, the user can deal a powerful hardened punch against an opponent while being protected from direct contact with their target. If necessary, the weight of the rock can be increased to further increase the punch's destructive power through the Earth Release: Added Weight Technique or the Earth Release: Super Added Weight Technique.

preform the seals and encase your arm in rocks to increase it's physical power.

Smirk

Legendary
Kin
1,227πŸ’Έ
Kumi
1,950πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Kid: It should be our custom summon [WORMS!]

* I then gather earth chakra throughout my body, in excitement, sending the gathered earth chakra into my arm, as I perform the snake hand seal, causing my arm to become encased with rock. *

Kid: Look, Senpai! I'm Pop-eye ! *starts flexing*