Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You return and see that I'm gone...
Suddenly,
*twinkies are gone from your hands*

*Zabuza rises from the ground behind you, eating twinkies, and hits you on the butt with the Great Beheader.*

Let's begin, kid.

Preform your last technique and post it here.​

Smirk

Legendary
Kin
1,227💸
Kumi
1,950💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kid: What the .....

*Suddenly feels something poke my man cave* O.O
*Jumps in a panic, then turns around to face you*

Kid: :ghehe: Whoa there, senpai.

*Following your orders, I grab a loose rock and hold it in the palm of my right hand, releasing my doton chakra into it. It suddenly begins to extend into a rock staff.*

Type: Supplementary/Offense
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: This technique allows the user to take a small chunk of rock and turn it into the shape of a staff. The user can then use it as a melee weapon or throw it with pinpoint accuracy at their opponent. A variation of this technique allows the user to create several staffs and launch them at the target, but with less accuracy.

Smirk

Legendary
Kin
1,227💸
Kumi
1,950💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kid: I'm in the beginning of C-rank.

I finished D-rank but didn't start C-rank, so im beginning C-rank. No ?

[ ]

Coyote

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That training thread is weird.
0_________0

We'll start with C-Rank earth, kid.

(Doton: Ganban Kyu) - Earth Release: Bedrock Coffin
Type: Offense
Range: Mid/Long
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: After performing the Rat hand seal, the user to control multiple sections of rock and move them around their opponent. The user then forms two gigantic sections that crush the opponent.

Preform the handseal then control multiple sections of rock to move around my clone. Once around combine the sections of rock into 2 slabs to crush my clone.​

Smirk

Legendary
Kin
1,227💸
Kumi
1,950💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*After performing the Rat Handseal, picking up sections of rocks, moving them around your clone. I then make those sections of rocks combine, to make two giant slabs that would be used to crush your clone.*

lol, I've heard that before and I apologize if there was any misunderstanding.

Coyote

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*slices the rocks in half with the Great Beheader*
Okay good, child.

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Long
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.

Now by using your chakra change the earth to sand that allows you to go underground.​

Smirk

Legendary
Kin
1,227💸
Kumi
1,950💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kid: =DD

*Focusing my Earth chakra into the ground beneath my feet, turning it into fine grains of sand as my feet sink in I start digging into the ground...Vanishing :cool:.*

*Yelling in the hopes that you can hear me*

Kid: Can you find me !

Coyote

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I expect a more detailed explanation from now on, kid.
*Zabuza slams the ground with his hands, forming up a small volacano that causes you to erupts from underground*

Found you.
:cool:

(Doton: Kaido Shōkutsu) - Earth Style: Opening Earth Rising Excavation
Range: Long
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: N/A
Description: With the technique, the user can bring up something from deep within the ground. The result of which has the appearance and near size of an erupting volcano.

Let's continue.

(Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target

Create spikes to rise from the ground to skew me.​

Smirk

Legendary
Kin
1,227💸
Kumi
1,950💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*After being thrown back onto the training grounds, I stand up brushing the dirt off of myself*

Kid: Oh yeah ? You wanna play, huh.

*After I build up enough doton chakra, I slap my hands on the ground, exerting doton chakra through my hands and into the ground. Spikes made of rock start to protrude from the ground, if not attended to, they will be passing through you.*

-Is that better ? &Also, Awesome new Ava =DD

Coyote

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good for now but when the techniques become more complex I expect more detail.

*As the spikes rise up, they seemly puncture into Zabuza but when you look closely you see as if the areas on his body skewed are made of water. Zabuza then walks forwards out of the spikes and becomes solid again*

(Suiton: Mizu Kawarimi) - Water Style: Water Replacement

Range: Short
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user can freely transform his body into liquid. This form allows him to avoid taking direct damage from many physical attacks but can not attack while in this form.

Hmph.

(Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.

Release earth chakra into the ground below to to cause the earth to shake violently.​

Smirk

Legendary
Kin
1,227💸
Kumi
1,950💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*See's you walk out from the spikes, being unaffected*

Kid: umm.. What's going on here o_o

*I then become enraged and focus my Earth chakra throughout my body and release the Earth chakra into the ground, as I stomp my right foot. The ground immediately starts to shake.*

Kid: Let's see if you can maintain your balance >=].

Coyote

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kids..

*As the ground begins to shake, Zabuza slams Kubikiribouchou into the ground erect while holding it to maintain his balance.*

(Doton: Dorosandan) – Earth Release: Mudshot
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Damage points: 10
Description: The user spits a thick globule of mud at the target. If aimed correctly, it can blind the target's vision and choke them. It can also be used to create a sticky patch on the ground.
Gather your earth chakra in your stomach and make mud. Then spit it out towards me.

This tech warrants a bit more detail.​

Smirk

Legendary
Kin
1,227💸
Kumi
1,950💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Laughs* :lmao:

Kid: Almost, almost gotcha !

*I start to gather the earth chakra throughout my body and focus it into my stomach. The earth chakra in my stomach starts to form a thick substance that rises up through my throat and into my mouth. I then spit the 'mud' out in your direction, potentially affecting your vision and/or choking you in the process, while it also creates a sticky patch on the ground wherever it may land.*

Kid: Yuck ! Now that was gross, mind if i drink some water out your face ? Since your water form and all >.>