MightGai

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Blind Madara with no rinnegan was able to absorb chakra cloak with edo fake rinnegan? You're not making any sense.

While you're at it show me Madara uses shurado and shinra tensei in the manga. Thank you. Even DB would be sufficient.
First, fake rinnegan can use path, as it was shown when Madara absorbed ohnoki's jutsu and when Pain used the jutsus through their bodies. Second, Blind Madara was able to use Susano'o, so unless you come up with a very good argument on that, he can still use preta.

:lol so now you desist of asking for preta examples? thanks for the concession.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i have a slight idea of what you're trying to convey and nothing more.
You probably have a slight grasp of common sense and ocular power divergence.
First, fake rinnegan can use path, as it was shown when Madara absorbed ohnoki's jutsu and when Pain used the jutsus through their bodies. Second, Blind Madara was able to use Susano'o, so unless you come up with a very good argument on that, he can still use preta.

:lol so now you desist of asking for preta examples? thanks for the concession.
I told me to show me Madara using shurado and shinra tensei, and you gave me nothing but your opinions that I don't care about.
SHOW ME OR LEAVE. The rest was debunked two pages ago.

Last edited:

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
nah. sometimes, i struggle to interpret your posts, and this is just one of those. i mean u can reword it in like 11 seconds.

Blind Madara and 1 Rinnengan Madara could use Susano. Edo Madara with dual Rinnengan could use Susano.
Rinnegan Madara can't use fireball techs either. he never really showed them.

MightGai

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I told me to show me Madara using shurado and shinra tensei, and you gave me nothing but your opinions that I don't care about.
SHOW ME OR LEAVE. The rest was debunked two pages ago.
I don't have to, you have just conceded that he can use preta, therefore he, and any rinnegan user, can use the path jutsus.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nah. sometimes, i struggle to interpret your posts, and this is just one of those. i mean u can reword it in like 11 seconds.
Sounds like a you problem and something you need to figure out, especially when I repeated the same thing twice yet you still failed to get it. So you go figure that shit out somewhere else.
I don't have to, you have just conceded that he can use preta, therefore he, and any rinnegan user, can use the path jutsus.

I never conceded to anything. Because that would mean that I would concede to Momoshiki having preta path as well.

On top of that you just conceded to me that Madara does not have the six path pain jutsus because you failed to show me Madara use shurado or shinra tensei

Last edited:

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:lmao: Man this thread funny. Everyone who read the manga know Madara and Sasuke have 6 paths abilities and used 2/3 of the 6 already.
Decimo just shut up already. We've had this discussion before and all you do is leave and repeat the same thing in a different thread.
You see an absorption jutsu and automatically you assume preta.

Answer me this. Does Momoshiki have Preta path yes or no?

I only want a yes or no answer. That's it.

give me 2 mins.
That's 2 minutes too many.

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Decimo just shut up already. We've had this discussion before and all you do is leave and repeat the same thing in a different thread.
You see an absorption jutsu and automatically you assume preta.

Answer me this. Does Momoshiki have Preta path yes or no?

I only want a yes or no answer. That's it.
Lmao my guy you got solod like 4 times in a thread similar to this by me Blaze and some other guy and yet you're still on this same belief that they don't have six paths yet already shown half of them. My guy you're either trolling hella or denial af.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Waindos alt^Dumbass
Lmao my guy you got solod like 4 times in a thread similar to this by me Blaze and some other guy and yet you're still on this same belief that they don't have six paths yet already shown half of them. My guy you're either trolling hella or denial af.
So what part of yes or no did you not understand?
You and hashi dickrider never soloed anything. You just leave the thread and start PM each other about hashirama and fanfic madara abilities

Last edited:

MightGai

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I never conceded to anything. Because that would mean that I would concede to Momoshiki having preta path as well.

On top of that you just conceded to me that Madara does not have the six path pain jutsus because you failed to show me Madara use shurado or shinra tensei

So Madara has preta, which means anyone with a Rinnegan can use rikudo jutsu. Thanks :)

SeveN797

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I was talking about madara inside of the susano'o barrier emitted flames around his body, Gakido barrier doesn't emit any flames from the caster's body.
Even if you're talking about the barrier semi circle its self, it still has
You're just going off the speculation that it looks like gakido's absorption barrier. Yoroi's absorption power looks like Pain's human path flames so I don't see your point.
Acutally "flames" on the barrier itself from scan you just posted are either 2 things.

1. The remainings of the absorbed jutsu. They appear on the barrier where absorbed jutsu came in contact with it. On Nagato's barrier they appeared above him because this is where Rasengan and then chakra arm were making contact with the barrier.

top right panel
You must be registered for see images
In Madara's case that Laser Circus was directly in front of him.

2. They're indicating that the barrier is slowly fading away after the caster is done absorbing. Because after Madara absorbed Rasenshuriken it doesn't really make sense why would he had it's remainings on the hand. Makes more sense if those are just the remainings of the barrier
Those are my 2 theories, but surely it has nothing to do with susanoo.

Now dropping the flames argument...
You're the one who's speculating here, because your claims doesn't really hold together.

Susanoo barrier from your scan doesn't look any near close to barrier from my scan. Instead barrier from my scan looks exactly same just like gakido corpse when he was absorbing RS.

In the manga gakido has actually absorbed immediately on contact, it's canon and not a speculation. Your excuse is that he couldn't react fast enough to Lee. Not that he was incapable of absorbing Lee's cloak as the manga shows right in front of your face.
Tell me what happened then, did Madara use gakido and it didn't work ? Or he didn't use it at all? Tell me, why didn't Madara block Lee's kick with Susanoo, gunbai, anything? Why he didn't react? Why he let Lee hit himself? Does it mean Susanoo was incapable of blocking that? OR MAYBE BECAUSE MADARA DIDN'T REACT AT ALL AS HE GOT BLITZED
It's the face you make when you got blitzed and couldn't react in time to do anything.

Wrong. He didn't say preta, he just said that he can't absorb while using ninjutsu. Preta path or more correctly Gakido absorbs while putting out its own jutsu:
This is what I'm talking about you failing to read the manga. Manga>you
You don't really understand what Kurama said there. Actually no one in the manga has ever said "preta" so throw this argument into trash. Yes Kurama said "can't absorb chakra" but "chakra" was referring to a jutsu because literally panel earlier Kurama said "Don't unleash your jutsu untill the last minute, so he doesn't absorb more chakra from you"
Yet you're telling me I am the one who's failing to read the manga... so sad.

Oh wow! And I'm assuming that despite the fact that Momoshiki did not say Gakido, his rinnegan also uses Gakido regardless.
:|
Obviously not as his absorption doesn't produce barrier and ninjutsu is being sucked literally into the Rinnegan in his hand

Not sure why you even bring arguments like this, was it mean to be a bad joke or you just wanted to waste my time replying to this :|

Because all rinnegan users have the same jutsu. And Madara has amenotejakra while Sasuke also uses Limbo Hengoku. :|
Indeed the only difference is that the original user gets 1 unique ability and there are currently 3 types of Rinnegan - Tomoed, Normal and Momoshiki's in hand.