Elite
Kin
816💸
Kumi
406💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
lol that Uverdore kid ignored this because it proves him wrong lmao Nagato didn't invent shit.
LMAO...kids need to get attention at least on the internet right...so sad. I did not ignore any thing kid, I never said Nagato invented Rinne Tensei, I said Nagato devoloped it lol. Madara knew about the Eight Gates Formation and it's effects, yet he was seeing it for the first time in the war. So? Most of these techniques are recorded in history so people like Hashirama and Madara know how they look and work without seeing it eye to eye. Salt and crying tears are not going to change the fact that Nagato devoloped it for reviving Madara. Only Sage Of Six Paths can use it, before Nagato re-devoloped it.

Last edited:

Alchemy9167

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obito's Rinne Tensei was a gift to him after gaining Nagato's Rinnegan. But he has to make a variation of it himself as his hand seals are different from Nagato and thus not the original Rinne Tensei.
You must be registered for see images
Your post is even worse than I thought and proves you cannot read for shit.

The reason Obito weaved a different hand sign than Nagato is because he did not use Rinne Tensei but the coffin seal to become jinchuriki in that scan. Naruto literally says it in the bottom left.

This is where Obito uses Rinne tensei and it is the exact same as Nagato's:

You can't even understand a manga meant for children lmao

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
816💸
Kumi
406💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Your post is even worse than I thought and proves you cannot read for shit.

The reason Obito weaved a different hand sign than Nagato is because he did not use Rinne Tensei but the coffin seal to become jinchuriki in that scan. Naruto literally says it in the bottom left.

This is where Obito uses Rinne tensei and it is the exact same as Nagato's:

You can't even understand a manga meant for children lmao
Do you know how to read? I posted this scan before my last post, because I understood they were talking about different things. Where did your see me arguing blatantly that Nagato and Obito's Rinne Tensei are not the same? First I thought, then the other poster clarified, and it's case closed. But I am sure you are lacking heavily in the brain department that you miscontrued my quote as an argument against, when it just a pile of evidence along with the other scans I posted. Lmao. How sad. Step up the trolling BS lol. This do not disaprove the fact, Rinne Tensei was devoloped by Nagato. Read the damn manga kid.

Alchemy9167

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Where did your see me arguing blatantly that Nagato and Obito's Rinne Tensei are not the same? First I thought, then the other poster clarified, and it's case closed. But I am sure you are lacking heavily in the brain department that you miscontrued my quote as an argument against, when it just a pile of evidence along with the other scans I posted. Lmao. How sad. Step up the trolling BS lol. This do not disaprove the fact, Rinne Tensei was devoloped by Nagato. Read the damn manga kid.
Try harder kid. :lmao:

Obito's Rinne Tensei was a gift to him after gaining Nagato's Rinnegan. But he has to make a variation of it himself as his hand seals are different from Nagato and thus not the original Rinne Tensei.

Uverdore - "Hagoromo developed it but Nagato redeveloped it"
"Only Nagato can use Rinne Tensei Obito doesn't count because different hand sign"

Get wrecked scrub. :lmao:

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
816💸
Kumi
406💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Try harder kid. :lmao:

Uverdore - "Hagoromo developed it but Nagato redeveloped it"
"Only Nagato can use Rinne Tensei Obito doesn't count because different hand sign"

Get wrecked scrub. :lmao:
Lol you cannot even read. Go to school or something. Or fix your comprehension skills. Your brain thought I meant Nagato invented it, when what I really said is Nagato devoloped the technique which existed already as what the VIZ scan says. Desperations at it's finests. Do not care for your nonsense trollfics BS lol. Try harder lol. Stfu.

It's like a professor educating a mental child lol.

Alchemy9167

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol you cannot even read. Go to school or something. Or fix your comprehension skills. Your brain thought I meant Nagato invented it, when what I really said is Nagato devoloped
I skimmed through your post at first. You're right, you didn't say Nagato invented it, but you said something even more idiotic LOL

the technique which existed already as what the VIZ scan says. Desperations at it's finests. Do not care for your nonsense trollfics BS lol. Try harder lol. Stfu.
"Obito used a different hand sign so his rinne tensei is different from Nagato's"

Lmao just shut up kid.

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
816💸
Kumi
406💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I skimmed through your post at first. You're right, you didn't say Nagato invented it, but you said something even more idiotic LOL
Stop quoting me with this nonsense and fix you comprehension skills kid lol. Somebody needs to monitor kids when they use this internet.

"Obito used a different hand sign so his rinne tensei is different from Nagato's"

Lmao just shut up kid.
Lmao what a sad troll lol. If you brain BS cannot even grasp such a simple concept, then stop quoting me with this trollfics fanfics BS clown lol.

Children begging for attention - what a sad sight.

Last edited: