Greatness23

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They both still have it don't they? I just thought they lost the power to perform that moon like PD. I'm sure if they fought each other or in the near future we might see them use that power.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No one but Pain has the six path of pain jutsus, but 6 paths powers is just rinnegan, Rsm, or Six path chakra. So Sasuke is portals, amenotejkra and Vessel Susano’o are 6 path powers because it came from the rinnegan.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlueMeteor

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,307💸
Kumi
2,619💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Im not sure. I want to say yes but I don’t really understand what the six paths power is. I know it’s connected to the rinnegan somehow but I don’t think having a rinnegan means you are six paths. I think you need sage mode and a rinnegan to be truly six paths. That’s why I think Sarada is gonna be the next six paths user. She’s got the potential for sage mode and rinnegan.

Last edited:

JStar King

Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No one but Pain has the six path of pain jutsus, but 6 paths powers is just rinnegan, Rsm, or Six path chakra. So Sasuke is portals, amenotejkra and Vessel Susano’o are 6 path powers because it came from the rinnegan.
Or maybe there really isn't any written info of the abilities it truly possesses in NV or something. I wonder how Nagato figured out the 6th paths anyway.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I like to think the Rikudo Chakra the two were given could be depleted like how Naruto hands out chakra cloaks, or Sakura gives chakra, and that the two are incapable of generating the chakra own their own. Rinnegan will forever be Rinnegan as we've seen with Nagato and Obito the eye doesn't revert simply because the user lacks Rikudo Chakra, so Sasuke isn't losing it. I'm concerned about Naruto though, since his powers stem the presence of chakras themselves, it's possible that he may not have some of the abilities displayed at his peak.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Or maybe there really isn't any written info of the abilities it truly possesses in NV or something. I wonder how Nagato figured out the 6th paths anyway.
The databook said that he was the only one who can use it, then he went on to name it after himself. I have no idea how he came up with that concept but for the most part they are a copy of the Gedo arts. Like Outer path and Naraka Path are the same thing.
Over all it points out that he invented them.
You must be registered for see images

chaos control

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like to think the Rikudo Chakra the two were given could be depleted like how Naruto hands out chakra cloaks, or Sakura gives chakra, and that the two are incapable of generating the chakra own their own. Rinnegan will forever be Rinnegan as we've seen with Nagato and Obito the eye doesn't revert simply because the user lacks Rikudo Chakra, so Sasuke isn't losing it. I'm concerned about Naruto though, since his powers stem the presence of chakras themselves, it's possible that he may not have some of the abilities displayed at his peak.
Why do you want them to be weaker?

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why do you want them to be weaker?
It'd be better for the story if they can't blitz everyone, but I also like the reasoning because it doesn't give me a headache. Madara's body obtained the ability to produce Hagorama's chakra by him being a combination of Ashura and Indra, but Sasuke was simply given the Rikudo Chakra.

chaos control

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The databook said that he was the only one who can use it, then he went on to name it after himself. I have no idea how he came up with that concept but for the most part they are a copy of the Gedo arts. Like Outer path and Naraka Path are the same thing.
Over all it points out that he invented them.
You should really stop using an outdated databook to support the ridiculous notion that Nagato has his own unique jutsus with someone else's eyes (that the original owner can't use). The facts of the matter are this:

Madara (the real one) hadn't made his debut at the time of that data book, so of course it would not mention him as a user of these techniques. Plus, we didn't even know that Madara had the rinnegan at that time. All we knew at that time, was that Madara had EMS (which was told to us via Itachi's explanation to Sasuke just before their final battle).

Needless to say, Sasuke didn't have the rinnegan at the time, so of course he wouldn't be mentioned in that data book in regards to this information.

Hagoromo hadn't really been introduced. Jiraiya had only briefly spoken about him as a legend. Why would a data book go into detail about the powers of a character that literally wouldn't even debut in the story for years to come?

Don't even get me started on Momoshiki.

By the way, when Obito had Madara's rinnegan, it was stated that Obito could use the six paths techniques, but it would cost too much chakara to use those in addition to controlling the bijuus.

Just to drive my point home, let me remind you of something:

An early data book once said that kamui was unique to Kakashi. If I'm using your logic, then it shouldn't make sense that Obito could use it since Obito wasn't listed in that old data book. If you are being sensible however, then you would realize that obviously the data book wouldn't spoil the identity of "Tobi" years before he even came into prominence.

Another example: That same data book also said that those who master tsukuyomi and amaterasu awaken susanoo, and that susanoo comes equipped with totsuka and yata. Well, I guess by your logic, either Sasuke has tsukuyomi/totsuka/yata and he has just never used them before, or it doesn't make sense that he has susanoo.

Or... you could think logically and realize that Itachi was the only Uchiha with mangekyou sharingan that had been introduced at that time, and as such, the data book would only speak specifically about Itachi (and not future MS users like Sasuke, or ones from the past that had not been formally introduced like Madara).

Do you see the point that I am trying to drive home here? You really seem to be under the fallacious impression that the data books would actually spoil information about characters/powers that wouldn't even debut for years to come. Sorry to break this to you, but that is just not the case!

In short, the reason why Nagato is listed as "the only user of these techniques" in that data book, is not because he actually is the only user. No... It is simply because he was the only known rinnegan user in the manga at the time! Period!

Conclusion: You should stop saying that only Nagato could use the six paths techniques, while using that old data book as a source of validation. The books don't spoil events years into the future, and they aren't even comprehensive either. Remember that.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You should really stop using an outdated databook to support the ridiculous notion that Nagato has his own unique jutsus with someone else's eyes (that the original owner can't use). The facts of the matter are this:

Madara (the real one) hadn't made his debut at the time of that data book, so of course it would not mention him as a user of these techniques. Plus, we didn't even know that Madara had the rinnegan at that time. All we knew at that time, was that Madara had EMS (which was told to us via Itachi's explanation to Sasuke just before their final battle).

Needless to say, Sasuke didn't have the rinnegan at the time, so of course he wouldn't be mentioned in that data book in regards to this information.

Hagoromo hadn't really been introduced. Jiraiya had only briefly spoken about him as a legend. Why would a data book go into detail about the powers of a character that literally wouldn't even debut in the story for years to come?

Don't even get me started on Momoshiki.

By the way, when Obito had Madara's rinnegan, it was stated that Obito could use the six paths techniques, but it would cost too much chakara to use those in addition to controlling the bijuus.

Just to drive my point home, let me remind you of something:

An early data book once said that kamui was unique to Kakashi. If I'm using your logic, then it shouldn't make sense that Obito could use it since Obito wasn't listed in that old data book. If you are being sensible however, then you would realize that obviously the data book wouldn't spoil the identity of "Tobi" years before he even came into prominence.

Another example: That same data book also said that those who master tsukuyomi and amaterasu awaken susanoo, and that susanoo comes equipped with totsuka and yata. Well, I guess by your logic, either Sasuke has tsukuyomi/totsuka/yata and he has just never used them before, or it doesn't make sense that he has susanoo.

Or... you could think logically and realize that Itachi was the only Uchiha with mangekyou sharingan that had been introduced at that time, and as such, the data book would only speak specifically about Itachi (and not future MS users like Sasuke, or ones from the past that had not been formally introduced like Madara).

Do you see the point that I am trying to drive home here? You really seem to be under the fallacious impression that the data books would actually spoil information about characters/powers that wouldn't even debut for years to come. Sorry to break this to you, but that is just not the case!

In short, the reason why Nagato is listed as "the only user of these techniques" in that data book, is not because he actually is the only user. No... It is simply because he was the only known rinnegan user in the manga at the time! Period!

Conclusion: You should stop saying that only Nagato could use the six paths techniques, while using that old data book as a source of validation. The books don't spoil events years into the future, and they aren't even comprehensive either. Remember that.
There's also the fact that Sasuke himself has used some paths, and Madara himself intended for Nagato to use the Outer Path(heretic) when it wasn't even formulated going by the databook.

chaos control

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It'd be better for the story if they can't blitz everyone, but I also like the reasoning because it doesn't give me a headache. Madara's body obtained the ability to produce Hagorama's chakra by him being a combination of Ashura and Indra, but Sasuke was simply given the Rikudo Chakra.
@bold: Not really. This is Boruto's story at this point. Naruto and Sasuke aren't always present (in fact they won't be present most times when push comes to shove). Naruto spends most of his time behind a desk, and Sasuke has his own missions, so the fact that they can "blitz everyone" will be highly irrelevant for the most part.

Case in point: Where is the relevance of their blitzing ability during this current fight with Ao? Where were Naruto and Sasuke when Boruto fought Shojoji? What about the fight with Sumire?

The only fights that we will probably mostly see Naruto and Sasuke get heavily involved in are Otsutsuki battles such as the fight with Momoshiki (in which they need that "blitzing power"). In fact, even Momoshiki nearly killed them a few times and it seriously took the combined effort of Naruto, Sasuke and Boruto to take him down (so Naruto and Sasuke are not as OP as you make them out to be).

The fact that it gives you a headache is your own fault. It's really not that complex of a thing to understand. Don't try to ruin epicness for others just because your head can't take it... (Ok, I am not seriously snapping at you or anything, please do not take offense to that, I am not serious with the insults). I just seriously hate the notion of characters losing epic powers. It is such a disappointment to me, and I feel like nerfing characters is just a cop out and lazy way to create tension in a story.

Instead of nerfing the heroes, you just need to bring in some stronger villains! Seeing people want characters to get nerfed actually even kind of irritates me.

#LetThemKeepTheRikudouChakara
#BringBackTeenNarutoRSM

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@bold: Not really. This is Boruto's story at this point. Naruto and Sasuke aren't always present (in fact they won't be present most times when push comes to shove). Naruto spends most of his time behind a desk, and Sasuke has his own missions, so the fact that they can "blitz everyone" will be highly irrelevant for the most part.

Case in point: Where is the relevance of their blitzing ability during this current fight with Ao? Where were Naruto and Sasuke when Boruto fought Shojoji? What about the fight with Sumire?

The only fights that we will probably mostly see Naruto and Sasuke get heavily involved in are Otsutsuki battles such as the fight with Momoshiki (in which they need that "blitzing power"). In fact, even Momoshiki nearly killed them a few times and it seriously took the combined effort of Naruto, Sasuke and Boruto to take him down (so Naruto and Sasuke are not as OP as you make them out to be).

The fact that it gives you a headache is your own fault. It's really not that complex of a thing to understand. Don't try to ruin epicness for others just because your head can't take it... (Ok, I am not seriously snapping at you or anything, please do not take offense to that, I am not serious with the insults). I just seriously hate the notion of characters losing epic powers. It is such a disappointment to me, and I feel like nerfing characters is just a cop out and lazy way to create tension in a story.

Instead of nerfing the heroes, you just need to bring in some stronger villains! Seeing people want characters to get nerfed actually even kind of irritates me.

#LetThemKeepTheRikudouChakara
#BringBackTeenNarutoRSM
No. Sasuke should not be producing Rikudo chakra. It makes 0 sense if he had simply gotten a transfer of chakra and a tat. I don't find it complex, just insane. But you are right that nerfing them doesn't harm the story much. It's not like any smart villain would try to take Boruto's head while he's in the village anways.