Does Kisame Wreck Classic Gokage? (Individually)

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
- Kisame can heal heavy damages caused as long as he has Samehada here with him. As long as he can do this, Gaara's attacks are almost useless. Dude withstood and healed his chest being opened by V2 B.

- GSB eats chakra and gets stronger. Gaara would most likely use sand attacks to block Kisame's attacks especially with no intel here. Intel or not, this is another attack that can eat through Gaara's large sand attacks which makes it becomes stronger. Not an issue.

- A thousand sharks is quite large, what would Gaara do to effectively eliminate all the shark at once? when Kisame has water clones that replicate attacks he can use. This is a problem for Gaara.

- Let's not forget Kisame's reaction speed. Might Gai who's incredibly fast got reacted to with the Water prison which is difficult to penetrate -- another option of defense for Kisame.

- I don't agree with this Mei/Gaara point. Water is naturally weak against lightning and the full effect of water is subdued when lightning is involved. Check the bottom panel here and read the words - However, when used as a collaboration, water can work alongside lightning and like Mei and Ay showed. Gaara's sand was mixed in the water as a collaboration while it was functioning with Ay's lightning but when Gaara's sand was paired against water, we saw exactly what happened and only God knows the explanation one would give when the Jutsu here is explained by Kabuto in the bottom right so your "Gengetsu" point is of no use here when it's the hydrification technique he evidently used there, that was undoubtedly what water did. Turning it straight into mud..I really wonder what the explanation here would be.

- Kisame reacted to the likes of V2 B and with him being able to flood the environment. Attacking with sand from underneath won't be happening. Attacking his hands and feet to restrict his feet would be diffculty considering his physical strength. Kimmimaro alone pulled out of sand coffin and Kisame physical prowess is immense when you read Yamato's words the bottom right and that's ignoring the fact that he was weakened by Gai's Hirudora and was in pain after just biting his own tongue. Let's not ignore the fact that sand binding coffin is a chakra infused sand attack and Samehada absorbs six tails worth of chakra at once which further makes it easier for Kisame to break through as the chakra easily makes the sand much stronger but then gets absorbed once it makes contact with Kisame.

- LOL at Gaara already being meter above the air before Kisame create clones out a large body of water or even create a large water dome in 2 panels ..What even makes this sound funny is the fact that it's manga intel here so just riding upwards with his sand is not a good joke. Meanwhile if Gaara gets caught in the dome it's literally over. Jutsu spitting the water out quickly took B off his feet in that scan. There are also clones here to serve multiple purpose of throwing their own attacks and if you think Gaara is the only one that can go air bound, look at the middle left panel and tell me what's happening from one point to another point across the island? ..The water prison enabled flight is what I can conclude.

- How about the fact that you need to realize that it Samehada can tie itself to Kisame strengthening the grip if it wishes in a similar manner like in the middle here with B and there's the fact that Kisame can just merge making that difficult. End of the day, clones and large techniques that can counter the sand. Water can make it wet like I showed and Kisame can continually absorb his sand chakra, break through if Gaara tries to restrain him and further have his clones counteract forcing Gaara on the defensive since they all can absorb chakra. If the Dome comes out, Gaara loses especially with no intel on this. Random flight isn't happening when he doesn't know what's coming and with multiple distractions, anticipating this is difficult.
Boy don't make me eat this up instead. Know god damn well Gaara don't lose to no damn Kisame.

TRE MERCER

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
- Kisame can heal heavy damages caused as long as he has Samehada here with him. As long as he can do this, Gaara's attacks are almost useless. Dude withstood and healed his chest being opened by V2 B.

- GSB eats chakra and gets stronger. Gaara would most likely use sand attacks to block Kisame's attacks especially with no intel here. Intel or not, this is another attack that can eat through Gaara's large sand attacks which makes it becomes stronger. Not an issue.

- A thousand sharks is quite large, what would Gaara do to effectively eliminate all the shark at once? when Kisame has water clones that replicate attacks he can use. This is a problem for Gaara.

- Let's not forget Kisame's reaction speed. Might Gai who's incredibly fast got reacted to with the Water prison which is difficult to penetrate -- another option of defense for Kisame.

- I don't agree with this Mei/Gaara point. Water is naturally weak against lightning and the full effect of water is subdued when lightning is involved. Check the bottom panel here and read the words - However, when used as a collaboration, water can work alongside lightning and like Mei and Ay showed. Gaara's sand was mixed in the water as a collaboration while it was functioning with Ay's lightning but when Gaara's sand was faced against water, we saw exactly what happened and only God knows the explanation one would give when the Jutsu here is explained by Kabuto in the bottom right so your "Gengetsu" point is of no use here when it's the hydrification technique from the Hozuki's(Which Kabuto had to alter since it turn into water) he evidently used there, that was undoubtedly what water did. Turning it straight into mud..I really wonder what the explanation here would be.

- Kisame reacted to the likes of V2 B and with him being able to flood the environment. Attacking with sand from underneath won't be happening. Attacking his hands and feet to restrict his feet would be diffculty considering his physical strength. Kimmimaro alone pulled out of sand coffin and Kisame physical prowess is immense when you read Yamato's words the bottom right and that's ignoring the fact that he was weakened by Gai's Hirudora and was in pain after just biting his own tongue. Let's not ignore the fact that sand binding coffin is a chakra infused sand attack and Samehada absorbs six tails worth of chakra at once which further makes it easier for Kisame to break through as the chakra easily makes the sand much stronger but then gets absorbed once it makes contact with Kisame.

- LOL at Gaara already being meters above the air before Kisame create clones out a large body of water or even create a large water dome in 2 panels ..What even makes this sound funny is the fact that it's manga intel here so just riding upwards with his sand is not a good joke. Meanwhile if Gaara gets caught in the dome it's literally over. Jutsu spitting the water out quickly took B off his feet in that scan. There are also clones here to serve multiple purpose of throwing their own attacks and if you think Gaara is the only one that can go air bound, look at the middle left panel and tell me what's happening from one point to another point across the island? ..The water prison enabled flight is what I can conclude.

- How about the fact that you need to realize that it Samehada can tie itself to Kisame strengthening the grip if it wishes in a similar manner like in the middle here with B and there's the fact that Kisame can just merge making that difficult. End of the day, clones and large techniques that can counter the sand. Water can make it wet like I showed and Kisame can continually absorb his sand chakra, break through if Gaara tries to restrain him and further have his clones counteract forcing Gaara on the defensive since they all can absorb chakra. If the Dome comes out, Gaara loses especially with no intel on this. Random flight isn't happening when he doesn't know what's coming and with multiple distractions, anticipating this is difficult.
This right here. Kisame is a nightmare match up for Gaara. Once fused with Samehada all the sand that raps around Kisame to crush him gets the chakra sucked right out of them. Water shits on sand. GSB shits on any and all of his offense.

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol, I made the same exact thread a few years ago, similar title too

OT: Only Gokage I don't see Kisame beating is Gaara (because his sand control canonically isn't effected by chakra absorption), and possibly Onoki solely depending on how Samehada and GSB handles Jinton. He handles and defeats Ay similar to how he handled V1 & V2 Bee. Danzo get's merked, only chance he has is the seal, but emitting chakra counters it. And Tsunade/Mei aren't even really worth mentioning here.
How many times must the scan of Madara absorbing Gaara's chakra be posted :lol

Kisame beats all of them.

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How many times does the Viz scan that literally states it can't be absorbed need to be posted

You must be registered for see images
I hate linking that shit because mfs always try me on some petty, fuckshit. Mei wouldn't have firmly addressed the sand the way she did if it she meant anything else. ALSO, if the sand's chakra was being absorbed, the sand would merely drop to the ground on contact.

:lol

TRE MERCER

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How many times does the Viz scan that literally states it can't be absorbed need to be posted

No where in that scan does it say Sand can't be absorbed. It says if you don't like the sand just stop absorbing the jutsu. Plus there was so many factors being used in that scan so trying to base everything off the sand is completely bias.

EDIT- Im not saying solid sand can be absorbed im saying the chakra inside the sand can be absorbed.

Last edited:

DemonicAvenger

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Proof, just too throw my 2 cents in as a fellow Garra fan. I think he loses to Kisame as well, not because of any diffrence in tier but because Kisame is literally his worst nightmare matchup-wise

It's like trying to fight Amaterasu with Sentinel in UMvC3. Sentinel Is a lot better, but Amaterasu ducks a lot of his shit do to size

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

No where in that scan does it say Sand can't be absorbed. It says if you don't like the sand just stop absorbing the jutsu. Plus there was so many factors being used in that scan so trying to base everything off the sand is completely bias.
Extra factors don't matter. If its pure chakra it will be absorbed :lol Gaara's sand is much more than that. Gaara's sand is simply controlled by chakra, and that's why it couldn't be absorbed. Mei said what she said to signify that the more Madara absorbed the jutsu, the more sand would engulf his arm. The attack was a combined assault of sand, water, and lightning.

Madara cockily thought Preta Path would work, which was a big ass no.

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Proof, just too throw my 2 cents in as a fellow Garra fan. I think he loses to Kisame as well, not because of any diffrence in tier but because Kisame is literally his worst nightmare matchup-wise

It's like trying to fight Amaterasu with Sentinel in UMvC3. Sentinel Is a lot better, but Amaterasu ducks a lot of his shit do to size
I've argued this before, and won. No worries, I'll make a post in a bit for why Gaara beats Kisame. Don't trip, you must not seen the magic I work with my favorite char.

TRE MERCER

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Extra factors don't matter. If its pure chakra it will be absorbed :lol Gaara's sand is much more than that. Gaara's sand is simply controlled by chakra, and that's why it couldn't be absorbed. Mei said what she said to signify that the more Madara absorbed the jutsu, the more sand would engulf his arm. The attack was a combined assault of sand, water, and lightning.

Madara cockily thought Preta Path would work, which was a big ass no.
Bold is my point. Kisame sucks the chakra out of the sand thus Gaara can no longer control it. Which means he can't harm Kisame once fused with Samehada. PLus water completely shits on sand.

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Bold is my point. Kisame sucks the chakra out of the sand thus Gaara can no longer control it. Which means he can't harm Kisame once fused with Samehada. PLus water completely shits on sand.
If absorbing the chakra from the sand was capable, the sand that attacked Madara would've fell to the ground. Chakra = Control. The sand was not declining, it kept pressing forward, engulfing Madara.

The other aspects of the combination technique do not matter, because Preta Path absorbs chakra from anything it makes contact with that's not a direct substance ei; Gaara's sand. Samehada would meet the same struggle.

Reactions: ComplexCity

TRE MERCER

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If absorbing the chakra from the sand was capable, the sand that attacked Madara would've fell to the ground. Chakra = Control. The Chakra was not declining, it kept pressing forward, engulfing Madara.

The other aspects of the combination technique do not matter, because Preta Path absorbs chakra from anything it makes contact with that's not a direct substance ei; Gaara's sand. Samehada would meet the same struggle.
Except Preta was pulling the sand inside Madara's body Samehada doesn't do that. Plus there were numbing his body and the sand was constantly building so we wouldn't be able to see the sand fall down anyways.

As was shown here.[ ] chakra can be absorbed out of sand.

TRE MERCER

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Also in the same scan we didn't see any of the raiton or water being absorbed so can we conclude that he can't absorb ration or suiton either?

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Except Preta was pulling the sand inside Madara's body Samehada doesn't do that. Plus there were numbing his body and the sand was constantly building so we wouldn't be able to see the sand fall down anyways.

As was shown here.[ ] chakra can be absorbed out of sand.
Also in the same scan we didn't see any of the raiton or water being absorbed so can we conclude that he can't absorb ration or suiton either?
Link the chapter real quick. Like 500 what.

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Chapter 560
Lol nigguh you dumb. He's refering to Rasenshuriken.

Edit: And before you try to say he absorbed the sand on his left hand with Preta as well, no it was the recoil of Rasenshuriken that did that. Madara even says: "Too much energy." in regards to the wind technique.

Further proving this, is the smoking of his hand.

Last edited: