Does Kisame Wreck Classic Gokage? (Individually)

Tazzilla88

Veteran
Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bruh. Adding acid into water dilutes the acid, making it null.
Diluting the acid doesn't make it null. It drops the ph of the entire solution. Given how categorically strong Katsuyu's acid is, and the quantities she could produce it would be strong enough to give Kisame serious problems.
The acid doesn't have to be stone melting strong to kill/injure kisame

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Decreases pH of water actually....

But by no means enough to a point of potency against Kisame :lol
Diluting the acid doesn't make it null. It drops the ph of the entire solution. Given how categorically strong Katsuyu's acid is, and the quantities she could produce it would be strong enough to give Kisame serious problems.
The acid doesn't have to be stone melting strong to kill/injure kisame
Same thing Zex. You know what I meant I always hated science g. But I'm right either way. Katsuyu has no where near enough acid (we've never seen her spout such, so we can't simply say she can) to decrease the PH of the water to make it acidic. This video shows it perfectly:

That small drop of acid = Katsuyu injecting acid into WD.

Tazzilla88

Veteran
Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Same thing Zex. You know what I meant I always hated science g. But I'm right either way. Katsuyu has no where near enough acid (we've never seen her spout such, so we can't simply say she can) to decrease the PH of the water to make it acidic. This video shows it perfectly:

That small drop of acid = Katsuyu injecting acid into WD.
That video doesn't accurately represent this scenario, Doc.
For a few reasons.
1 That is significantly weaker than what Katsuyu produces. In fact Katsuyu's acid wouldn't even belong on our ph scale. Which means that overall effect the acid would have on the water is greater than the drop in the video
2. Katsuyu produces large sums of acid. Certainly more Acid than the Oil we see here
You must be registered for see images
This is a lot of acid, if we combine all the acid released in a single shot
Just comparing that amount of Acid to how Tsunade scales up to that Katsuyu says enough about how much acid will be produced.
And if we want to scale Katsuyu up to the forest Water Dome was used at we can use Gamabunta as a measuring tool.
So not should Katsuyu's acid be enough to significantly alter the ph, her size alone would make the whole jutsu itself rather moot.

Last edited:

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

The acid spout was shown to destroy that small ass rock. Her acid output isn't great as seen there, if a small rock took the brunt, and there wasn't simply engulfed.

Not going to counter the rest, I'll leave that to someone who likes Kisame. Believing Kisame loses to Tsunade any amount of times is asinine.

Tazzilla88

Veteran
Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

The acid spout was shown to destroy that small ass rock. Her acid output isn't great as seen there, if a small rock took the brunt, and there wasn't simply engulfed.

Not going to counter the rest, I'll leave that to someone who likes Kisame. Believing Kisame loses to Tsunade any amount of times is asinine.
Believing Tsunade beats Kisame absolutely fits portrayal.
And you didn't counter anything. Obviously we see all of that acid spreading out over an AoE, so seeing what one small glob did to the stone is not the same as seeing all the acid she spat out.
It was only a portion... obviously

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chidori is not pure lightning, and sand prison wasn't as strong as Gaara's gourd sand which is what was needed to catch Deidara here (actually didn't it catch him for a bit?)

Gaaras sand shield caught Deidara. But the sand from sand prison couldn't.

Reactions: Cresee

ToshiZO

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vs Mei - beats Mid difficulty
Vs Tsunade - beats Mid-High difficulty
Vs Ay - depends on starting distance
Vs Gaara - loses everytime
Vs Onoki - loses everytime

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That scan proves that Chidori has chakra? But that is because it contains more chakra my man.
You claimed Sasuke sent his chakra to the sky...And that scan (bottom panel) clearly explains Chidori is lightning.

- You keep saying that and i've kept asking you how Gaara was able to infuse his chakra into the regular desert sand despite there being only seconds between him noticing that strange bird and confronting Deidara?
I feel you're misinterpreting the DB and i've tried to explain but you've kept being adamant about it.
What I consider the worst part to this argument is the fact I've brought other scenarios where Gaara does control chakra less sand but your counter to those other scenarios is "They don't make sense"

Now Armor of Sand. If truly there's always chakra in all of Gaara's sand constructs, why is the armor of sand weaker defensively compared to the Shield of Sand despite it been chakra consuming?

Armor of Sand (Suna no Yoroi)
Ninjutsu, Unranked, Defensive, Close range
User: Gaara
The will of the sand shell. The why of the Absolute Defense.
The reason why Temari says Gaara cannot be hurt by anyone lies with this Armor of Sand. Just as the name implies, he wears the
sand over his whole body like an armor, thus boosting his defensive ability. However, this jutsu Gaara activates willingly is highly chakra-consuming, on top of which it is inferior to the Sand Shield in defensive ability. Proper, clever use of the Sand Shield and Armor is precisely what the Absolute Defense is about.
The Difference between the Shield of Sand and the Armour of
Sand…
The sand adheres to the caster’s body like a shell. This is the
Armour of Sand. When the sand flows in response to external
attacks, it’s the Shield of Sand.

Last edited:

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You claimed Sasuke sent his chakra to the sky...And that scan (bottom panel) clearly explains Chidori is lightning.

- You keep saying that and i've kept asking you how Gaara was able to infuse his chakra into the regular desert sand despite there being only seconds between him noticing that strange bird and confronting Deidara?
I feel you're misinterpreting the DB and i've tried to explain but you've kept being adamant about it.
What I consider the worst part to this argument is the fact I've brought other scenarios where Gaara does control chakra less sand but your counter to those other scenarios is "They don't make sense"

Now Armor of Sand. If truly there's always chakra in all of Gaara's sand constructs, why is the armor of sand weaker defensively compared to the Shield of Sand despite it been chakra consuming?

Armor of Sand (Suna no Yoroi)
Ninjutsu, Unranked, Defensive, Close range
User: Gaara
The will of the sand shell. The why of the Absolute Defense.
The reason why Temari says Gaara cannot be hurt by anyone lies with this Armor of Sand. Just as the name implies, he wears the
sand over his whole body like an armor, thus boosting his defensive ability. However, this jutsu Gaara activates willingly is highly chakra-consuming, on top of which it is inferior to the Sand Shield in defensive ability. Proper, clever use of the Sand Shield and Armor is precisely what the Absolute Defense is about.
The Difference between the Shield of Sand and the Armour of
Sand…
The sand adheres to the caster’s body like a shell. This is the
Armour of Sand. When the sand flows in response to external
attacks, it’s the Shield of Sand.
.....Since you've seen Shiki I will refrain from insulting your intelligence but just know I am done here.