Does Kisame Wreck Classic Gokage? (Individually)

Silent Hero

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Restrictions: None
Knowledge: Manga
Mindset: IC

Classic Gokage (no particular order, who can he beat?)

Tsunade, then replace Tsunade with Danzo.
Ei
Onoki
Gaara
Mei

Last edited:

Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
None of them stand a chance of winning. Only debatable ones would be Onoki and just maybe Ay in his V2 state.
This. I would go further and say that if we assume Samehada can negate the particle style cube that Ohnoki used to trap Sasuke then he stands no chance either.

RedRobin

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kisame has nothing that can touch Gaara for one. I've also shut down so many arguments in regards to Samehada absorbing Gaara's Sand chakra its not even funny. So if that's an argument you're favoring you should throw it away. What's Kisame going to do? Hold his sword out, and swing it in multiple directions while the sand engulfs him?

Kisame is better off attempting to use Subterranean Voyage. Notice how I said attempt. It takes chakra to manipulate the sand into a swimmable substance. Gaara's chakra vs Kisame own, and while Kisame is focusing on attempting to turning areas of sand in which he'd attempt to swim in, multiple other waves/bullets/etc of sand would attack.

Literally, this match-up is a long dreary one, but Gaara eventually puts down the sand shark with piercing sand techniques, and eventually catching him before he can use his Subterranean Voyage, by grabbing his legs, and what not then crushing them, or by removing Samehada from his grasp etc.

I can go into much further detail, but there is no way Kisame is even pushing Gaara offensively. This become a Med diff just based on the fact that Kisame is so tanky vs Gaara's arsenal.
Gaara cant counter water dome.

RedRobin

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Gaara can't counter Water Dome."
"Kisame can't counter Gaara's aerial status."

I've heard this before, repeatedly on NF. Only one is true, and that is the former. WD is flooded by the collaboration of large tsunamis of Sand, and the environment. Arguing either is fruitless.
Flight, or changing the terrain to a desert which would Inturn soak up the water.
Water dome was dragged across the ground and kept its form, it doesnt just spill out or get absorbed into the ground. Its a giant water prison technique.

Sure Gaara can fly out of its range but what does he do from the sky? He still has no counter to stopping water dome, creating large amounts of sand that will just get soggy wont help him in the slightest. Soggy sand will have a weaker structure and wont be strong enough to break down dry sand. Trying to flood water prison with soggy sand is not at all an effective counter.

Forbidden Technique

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol, I made the same exact thread a few years ago, similar title too

OT: Only Gokage I don't see Kisame beating is Gaara (because his sand control canonically isn't effected by chakra absorption), and possibly Onoki solely depending on how Samehada and GSB handles Jinton. He handles and defeats Ay similar to how he handled V1 & V2 Bee. Danzo get's merked, only chance he has is the seal, but emitting chakra counters it. And Tsunade/Mei aren't even really worth mentioning here.

Last edited:

RedRobin

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have seen him manipulate godly amounts of sand that were already there on the ground. I havent seen him create godly amounts of sand. To actually accomplish what your saying and cover across the whole WD would take loads of time and Kisame is not going to sit idly by and let him accomplish this.

GSB could shoot him out of the sky completely absorbing the gourd sand which has his chakra and making it soggy and almost useless to Gaara. From there he gets brought into WD.

Simbv

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have seen him manipulate godly amounts of sand that were already there on the ground. I havent seen him create godly amounts of sand. To actually accomplish what your saying and cover across the whole WD would take loads of time and Kisame is not going to sit idly by and let him accomplish this.

GSB could shoot him out of the sky completely absorbing the gourd sand which has his chakra and making it soggy and almost useless to Gaara. From there he gets brought into WD.
You must be registered for see images

He created a desert of sand when he was a child. Just imagine what he can do now.

Red Slayer

Elite
Kin
10💸
Kumi
2,515💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Beats girls,loses others(not sure about Gaara,but as i know his weakness is Oil not water, so he wins probably, with Shukaku he definitely stomps) Kisanime is really overrated this days.