Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Kaida landed atop the burning building, his eyes darting back and forth as he attempted to find what or who had caused the explosion. Whoever had been stationed here had left quickly though there was a thin misty trail of chakra left behind. The normal eye wouldn't be able to see it, even Doujutsu would be unable to detect the traces of souls left behind but that's what made Kaida the perfect tracker; it was part of why Oisha had recruited him, knowing that he would be of use when it came time to take over the Tower.

The soul trace ended within the smoke, fading away and leaving the chase cold. Kaida was slightly confused as there was no way to hide from his trace. As long as there was a soul, he could find it. There was only one to escape his tracking, but....there was no way.

"I'll be there soon, they got away."

Communicating to Ishijo, Kaida turned to return to the building. Pausing, he touched his pouch. There was one other way to find out what happened but... did he want to risk it? He had gained the the skill from his time with Oisha. Well, he had stolen the skill but Oisha allowed him to keep it after noticing his natural compatibility with it but the risks outweighed the good in his case. Still, there was a finite window where he could use it and time was running out.

"Curse the Gods.."

ReXii

Legendary
Kin
1,402💸
Kumi
222💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Awards
Jonathan picked up on the slip of the tongue, she may have corrected to nindo but it wasn't what she intended to say, Jonathan continued to tug at the armour, making sure to keep these strangers in sight.

"Alas that we couldn't finish our fights indeed, but if we are being attacked you should disable this contraption, my eyes could find them wherever they are."

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The woman was talking about the safety of the contestants and those residing in the tower. Mandos stood while the other two, the finalists came forth and voiced their concerns.

"I concure with the others, removing this armor that we are wearing would make things far easier. Considering our capabilities."

Mandos gestured to Jonathan and Deadpool whom stood nearby.

Last edited:

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
Hades had never once moved from his position watching the battles, however, without his even realizing, he had slipped into a deep meditation, a combination of exhaustion from the armors holding back his powers, and the rage he felt for losing a battle he was sure he had won. It mattered not, however, as his eyes opened, he was met with carnage. The tower had taken serious damage, rubble lie everywhere, even a large chunk of rock lay beside him, mere centimetres away from crushing him during his own moments of inner peace. Standing up, he surveyed the area. The main arena was crushed, where the fights had occurred. The top of the tower had a large hole in it, dust billowing out into the open air.

It was quite easy to piece together what had occurred, however, it was also pretty evident that it was not supposed to occur. Glancing around, threw the dust and chaos, Hades spotted Ishijo, and Jonathan, he believed that was the mans name. The other two with them escaped his memory, however, they where discussing something, something Hades had every intention of being apart of. Stepping over rubble and glass, Hades made his way towards the group, just in time to hear one of the men he didn't recognize speak about removing the armors. Walking up the group, visibly agitated for once, Hades spoke.

I appear, to be quite out of the loop, as my meditations are very deep. However, as this gentleman here just said, if we are removing the armors to make things easier, than i offer my assistance if it is required. Nearly being crushed by falling debris, is not how i intended to die, nor shall it be. I am assuming, the tower was attacked, and if that's the case, i offer my sensory and doujutsu abilities, iv'e yet to come across a being that can evade me, so i would much like to be of assistance.

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Kouen decided to simply tail the bich who stopped him. Seems like things were going wild.. maybe the dark tower was falling.. but he had to make sure he had tabs on the person who started it all.. he was gonna kill the person once and for all

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Kōtetsu and his Ninken trail the others, taking in the scene and scents that mingled in the air as they moved through this new and unexplored area. The Inuzuka listened as they pleaded for their shackles to be released, but his only concern was a chance at the cure.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
As the men in the room asked about the removal of their armors, Ishijo listened to their comments while waiting on Kaida to return. He hadn't found anything to point them in any direction yet, she thought. Perhaps they could find more information when they investigate again later, or after they spoke to Oisha. He wasn't anywhere to be found and disappeared when the explosion went off. What if he had been hurt during it? No, he had came this way, not to the roof, though that wouldn't prevent him from making it there. A more sinister thought slowly came to mind.... what if Oisha had something to do with this? He disappeared as the attack happened, maybe before. No one knows where he went or what he was up to... No, he has more honor than that., that couldn't happen.

"Those who attacked are gone, immediate danger has passed. As for the armors, I can rem-"

"Ishijo," Kaida interrupted, entering the room with a stony serious expression, such a face Ishijo had never seen him wear before.

"Kaida, what did you find? Is there anything there?"

Kaida hesitated before answering, a hesitation Ishijo didn't miss but didn't address.

".. I didn't find anything, whoever attacked had been long gone by the time I got there. I may have information to follow up on, but that's for later. For now," Kaida said, turning to face the men and beasts gathered in the control room.

"I apologize for what happened here, gentlemen. You were promised a safe tournament yet this happens. Oh well, that's life for you," Kaida says, his usually carefree expression rising to the surface again. "Anyway, Jonathan you are the first contestant of Living Through Terrorism and Hunger Games to win a brand new car and television. If my lovely assistant here can pull back the curtains, you may pick a prize." Kaida joked, motioning at her to remove their armors.

"Shut up, idiot. I got it from here. Joestar, as the winner of the tournament, you are allowed one pick from each of the prize pools. Unfortunately, Oisha could not be here to greet you and grant you the awards he had chosen, as such the available options have changed a bit."

Motioning towards the dagger left behind, the shimmer potion, and a few other things left on the table. Pulling a small scroll out, Ishijo placed a tag on the scroll to cause it to open up, revealing a few other items.

"Other items are there, divided into 3 groups. Though some items are missing.... Might as well," Ishijo speaks, pausing before removing her own sword and pointing it out. "I offer my own blade as a potential prize for the winner to choose. A blade of renown, it allows its wielder to trade life and vitality for power. It also allows for the means to combat special rare energy with ease."

"Oh, we using this to throw away stuff we don't want? I got some Leg Weights to give away, heavy things. They ruin my sandals."

"Be serious, Kaida."

"I am! Okay, fine. Actually.... I have just the item to give away." Reaching into his pocket, he pulls out a necklace with a small charm on it. "This beauty I won from a betting game. Okay fine, I pocketed but they difnt need it. As much stuff as Oisha has... anyway, it let's you revisit the past. Great for history lessons and proving a point." Kaida dropped the necklace to the table as Ishijo gave him a puzzling glance, quickly wiped away as she talks to the men again.

"Yeah...so, with that said, is there anything else you need to know? Oh right, the armor removal."

Ishijo held her palm out and balled it Indo a fist, clenching her palm to cause the armors to tug at the men uncomfortably before snapping off into a pile between them.

"Sorry if that hurt a little."

Main Pool
  • Red Fever Cure x1 - Capable of curing Severe Cases as well as basic cases of up to 1 person. If used to mass produce, it takes 1 arc to create enough to heal more people. Can be reverse engineered to create poisons/viruses of lesser effect than the Severe Case. Does not require Poison to make
  • 30,000 Ryo x1
  • Sage Weapon x1
  • Sage Rank - Sage Weapon eligibility excluded x1
  • 15 CJ slots x1
  • Soul Sword - Special Sword given by Ishijo. Creates a spiritual entity of user's soul as demonic like chakra cloak like, comparable visually to Naruto's SP Sage Mode chakra shroud. Negates double the amount of health sacrificed to create ( if 100 health max is used, it negates 200 damage every turn. Any higher and the user takes damage directly. Suffers no health drawbacks til broken. Allows the user to create blades of pure spiritual energy to combat YY based abilities and Jutsu of high chakra cost.
Second Pool:
  • Redesigned Armor and Sword - Armor repurposed to provide varying boosts to Tai and Ken at the cost of other abilities. For each field sealed, the user gains more damage and more speed, increasing through use of this armor. Starting at 20/x2 damage for first field sealed, additional fields add +10 and x1 speed. Fields include Gen, Universal Abilities (all), Base Nin of S and up, 2 Base Elements, 4 Base Elements, AN, KG/CC/AE/HA, and Modes. These max out at +50 and x5 increases. x2
  • 15K Ryo x2
  • 10 CJ slots x1
  • Time Dial - Special Artifact given by Kaida used to rewind time. Designed to allow the user to see past events, the user cannot interact with anything happening during it. He can observe unnoticed, seeing events as they fold out in the specific location used in as far back as 2 arcs. Can be used once per arc. x1
Third Pool:
  • 5K Ryo x3
  • Advanced Leg Weights x2
  • 5 Custom Slots x2
  • Shadowblade - Dagger formed through Nara DNA. Appears normally as just a dagger hilt but able to manifest when needed. Grants the ability to shadow travel to shadows in the same landmark once per turn. Creates a dark wispy like effect around used when formed, physical attacks deal no damage. Only energy can interact with user. Wispy form lasts a short duration each use. Also heals the user as long as he is in battle, healing at a rate of 10 per turn. x1
  • Ronin Bonus Specialty ( Allows Samurai techs + Ninjutsu on a bio, counting as its KG+HA mix ) x2

ReXii

Legendary
Kin
1,402💸
Kumi
222💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Awards
Jonathan stared at the prizes, weighing his options up, before answering.

"I'll take a commissioned weapon, that time dial, along with the ability to have samurai training, presumably that's the scroll."

Claiming: 1x sage weapon 1x time dial and 1x Ronin bonus speciality.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Seeing that no one claimed 5th place, Banri walks up, muddy attire n all, and speaks up.

"I'll take the advanced leg weights...
Yall did solid."
Blackbeard’s large hand pressed against the side of Banri’s face and, with a thrust, the pirate shoved him aside.

“Zehahahaha, I’ve made my decision!”

OOC: taking Ronin specialty

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Blackbeard’s large hand pressed against the side of Banri’s face and, with a thrust, the pirate shoved him aside.

“Zehahahaha, I’ve made my decision!”

OOC: taking Ronin specialty
Heuheuehueu Banri scoots over.

"Oh man. Looks like you caught on to me. Think they gonna still give me the weights?"

Banri taps dudes gut a few times with the back of his index finger.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Ishijo rolled her eyes at Banri, annoyed he had even managed to make his way to the room with little reason as to why he had even came. Speaking to the others, she placed her sword back in the sheath.

"Well chosen prizes, men. May they serve you well. If that is all, me and Kaida will need to speak alone, after which we will shut the Tower down for repairs. In that time, if we are needed or need you, we will find a way to contact you. And Deadpool, see to it that your friend here makes it out of here safely," Motioning to Vayne, she indicated he was to take him with him. With her message, Ishijo ushered the men out, closing the Tower once they had all left.

Prizes Chosen:

( Ronin Yoroi ) - Wanderer's Armor
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: N/A
Damage: N/A ( varies )
Description: An enhanced version of the armor worn during the Rose Tournament, this armor is capable of allowing fields to become severely stronger at the cost of other abilities. By sealing abilities prior to a battle's start, the user can empower his Taijutsu, Kenjutsu and Speed. For every ability field sealed, the user gains a 10 damage increase and a x1 speed boost, starting at +20 and x2 speed for the first ability sealed. Though there are many fields to sacrifice, it only allows the user to gain a max of 50 damage and x5 speeds. Outside of this, the armor grants a 40 damage shaving protection.
Note: Fields to seal include Genjutsu, Universal Abilities (all become sealed, not just 1), S rank and higher Ninjutsu, 2 Base Elements, 4 Base Elements, AN/KG/CC/AE/HA, Mode). Each listed thing can only be sealed once.
Note: This counts as an active boost.

( Jikan Daiyaru Suru ) - Time Dial
Chakra: N/A
Damage: N/A
Description: The Time Skip is a special artifact unearthed by Oisha designed to allow the user to revisit the past. Fashioned in the form of a gold necklace with an ornate design, the user is capable of using several different settings to return to varying times in the past. The first setting allows the user to review things in an landmark up to 10 posts back. The second setting extends back one arc while the third setting goes back 2 arcs. In each of these settings, he can only observe the past unnoticed and unable to interact with anyone or anything in the past, just capable of viewing like a 'fly on the wall', so to speak. Each version requires double the amount of chakra to utilize, starting at 30. This item also allows the user to see things within a 10 post period, meaning when the users returns, he can observe anything that occurs within a ten post window, returning back to the exact moment he left afterwards.
Note: Each usage extends over an entire landmark and includes fights in the Ninja Worlds Event section that happened in that landmark within that time, though these posts do not count towards the 10 post limit.
Note: Can only be used once per event.
Note: First setting counts as a move per turn, while each subsequent setting adds an additional move per turn usage requirement.

( Kageka ) - Shadowblade
Chakra: 30 ( -5 per turn )
Damage: 60
Description: A special blade created by Oisha during the Red Fever Tournament, the Shadowblade is a sword designed to extend the ability to manipulate shadows and the user to a different degree than Nara users. Appearing regularly as just a dagger hilt without a sword, the user is capable of channeling chakra into it and forming a dagger of solidified shadows. While this blade can deal 60 damage per attack, it's true power lies in its shadowy nature. When active, it creates a wispy effect around the user. This allows any and all physical based attacks to phase through the user, causing no damage or adverse effects to him. This also allows the user to shadowtravel, traveling to any shadow in the same landmark once per turn. This is an unique S/T ability, happening instantly at the cost of 30 chakra. The blade is capable of drawing up the shadows to heal 10 damage per turn as well, both lasting as long as the technique is in use.
Note: This Technique lasts up to 7 turns or 3 uses of Shadowtravel, whichever ends earlier.
Note: Can only be activated 3 times per battle.

Ronin

The user's skill with a blade is significantly increased and Mastered, allowing him access to Samurai exclusive techniques in addition to his normal skills. These Samurai techniques will count as his KG, allowing him to add it to other bios under one of the allowed Bio Combinations ( KG+HA, KG+AE, KG+Modes, etc ).

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Shady Doctor

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,385💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Came from: https://animebase.me/threads/mugenichiba-065.755882/post-22040547
You must be registered for see images

Alas, her travels came to an end as she arrived towards the renovated tower. It’s been months since the tournament took place here. She lamented on her failure to not only protect her family, her friends or her village, but to protect humanity itself. This was one of the many sins she wore on her sleeve, one she wanted to correct here today. Prior to entering the arena, she would take a few precautions and preparations. The first of them is dropping of her disguise, as it was no longer needed but as it dropped it would reveal her true form underneath. The other preparation is assuring she had her quiver set with as many arrows as she can possibly carry, while also releasing her leg weights attachments. Once everything was done, she swallowed a chakra pill, restoring a grand portion of her chakra back to her.

Alright then” she said approaching to the entrance of the tower. Many faces looked towards her, some in awe of her rather sexy attire; some wondered who was she simply while others wondered if she was the first challenger to arrive. “I came here seeking to challenge this towers Champion” she yelled out to whomever was the administration of the tower.

Are you sure you want to fight this alone?” Queen chimed in within her dreamscape. It was very rare for her to show any sort of concern for Mirabelle truth be told. However they are one in the same being, thus at the end of the day. If she got injured, then it only made sense she would be too. “No, this is to correct the mistakes of the past” she said. The inner personality simply hanged back within and allowed it. Miyu was quiet, simply watching on as the events are about to unfold within the tower.

You Ronin really took the cure for yourselves…watching others suffer. It’s a damn shame really, I expected better, but I guess I put too much faith into you all. It was my failure for not advancing far enough to get what I needed, but I damn sure not about to lose when the Child of Miracles has blessed me. Now then, enough chatter! Bring me my opponent” she demanded once more.

Type: Weapon/Supplementary
Chakra: 30
Damage: N/A (+20 to Kicks, 2x Running Speed)
Description: The Leg Weights used for Special Taijutsu Training with Added Weights are made through the application of a sealing formula to ordinary leg weights. The sealing formula is used to, through the use of chakra, increase the weight of the leg weights to the desired level. The seal can't be applied to anything other than the leg weights and its use is restricted to its original purpose. One can remove the leg weights but the sealing technique in them stays active indefinitely and can't be released. Additionally, the Leg Weights and their unique seal calibration makes them only usable by the ninja to whom they belong. They can't be sealed or stolen.

Type: Healing
Description and Background:Military Rations Pills (兵糧丸, Hyōrōgan) are special pills that replenish one's chakra and nourish the body. It is made up of powerful stimulants and nutrients, said to allow the user to keep fighting for three days and three nights without rest. Replenishes 50 percent of the user's maximum chakra supply per pill taken, along with pumping stimulants into the body to alleviate tiredness. These pills are a basic medicine medical ninjas use or distribute in combat and are essentially dark brown small round pills which are swallowed and absorbed through the mucosa in the stomach. Can only be given out to up to 4 times, excluding the user's use.
Description of Side Effects:
-Taking two pills in a conflict results in hyper-stimulation of the cardiovascular system. The users heart rate and blood pressure increase to the point they become painful for 6 turns after taking the pill.
-Taking 3 pills in a conflict pushes the user's cardiovascular system to breaking point, resulting in heart failure after 4 turns.
-Costs a move per turn to use

890 + 1000 = 1890 CP

• Angry
Reactions: Squidy

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Dark Tower remained still and unresponsive to the Woman's nagging screams. She demanded an audience with those that dwell within the looming building, and an audience she would receive. It took a few minutes after the Woman had spoken as it seemed like nothing would happen, but then there was activity, a low growl of movement as the door leaked dust from the vibrations that suddenly coursed through it. A Clink and a moan of grinding metal erupted as the doors to the Tower both swung open to reveal a dark maw as it's entrance.
"Proceed Forward."

The voice echoed and was deep, monotone, but impressionable. Within the Doors the room would remain dark, almost void like as nothing could possibly be seen even when stepped within the confines of it - yet a floor could be felt, of what no one would be able to tell. It waited for a Challenger to step within, radiating an ominous, intimidating presence that would drive away any normal man or woman... This was her last chance to back away.

OOC: Reminder that once you enter the fight does not end until either party is defeated or the current arc ends. Good Luck @Mirai

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,385💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
The Dark Tower remained still and unresponsive to the Woman's nagging screams. She demanded an audience with those that dwell within the looming building, and an audience she would receive. It took a few minutes after the Woman had spoken as it seemed like nothing would happen, but then there was activity, a low growl of movement as the door leaked dust from the vibrations that suddenly coursed through it. A Clink and a moan of grinding metal erupted as the doors to the Tower both swung open to reveal a dark maw as it's entrance.
"Proceed Forward."

The voice echoed and was deep, monotone, but impressionable. Within the Doors the room would remain dark, almost void like as nothing could possibly be seen even when stepped within the confines of it - yet a floor could be felt, of what no one would be able to tell. It waited for a Challenger to step within, radiating an ominous, intimidating presence that would drive away any normal man or woman... This was her last chance to back away.

OOC: Reminder that once you enter the fight does not end until either party is defeated or the current arc ends. Good Luck @Mirai
With that entrance open, Mirabelle steps in to face her opponent.

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Clone coming from: https://animebase.me/threads/mugenichiba-065.755882/#post-22043266

Arthur Clone comes to the area.. It was like a collosuem.. Arthur didnt need sensing to tell that a fierce battle was going on. This place was a mystery, and he needed to find the source of those connected with Tiamat.. So he waited... whoever wins this fight... Loses the war. Arthur intends to get information out of any and everybody here... even if it means killing them to get it. HE was close..