Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,385💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
You must be registered for see images
Arriving finally towards the Dark Tower, the Hayabusa felt a bit uneasy. This was due to the sheer fact she’s only heard rumors of the place but never had intentions of ever visiting unless required. Unfortunately; that day had arrived. She walked up to the building, taking notice to all the others who have gathered here in the lands far and wide. Never the less, the air of competition was always something she enjoyed. This, however, wasn’t going to be “easy”, but her hunch of this tournament having something to do with the current outbreak, considering the targets placed on the back of certain members of her village can only mean there might be a cure up for grabs. If she managed to win it, she’d share it with Tsumigakure and possibly profit off of the actual cure. Never the less, she would trigger her clothing to switch once more, as she prepared for the possible confrontations to arrive at hand.

Hmm” she hummed as she analyzed the others around her.
(Kansō) Requip
Type: Tool
Range: Self
Chakra: -5 chakra per transformation
Damage: N/A
Description: Requip is a unique brand of ninja technology namely used for those always on the move. Coming in the form of apparel; the user has the innate ability to have clothing that morphs and changes form in order to suit their needs. Within the fabric of the clothing – there exists specialized ninja technology that controls the strings and thus with the use of chakra can command it to take any form she desires. This can range from shifting from casual wear to combat ready clothing on the fly. It mimics any clothing the user may also have somewhere at home and even the coloration changes as well. This combines two aspects: the Henge no Jutsu and the morphing capabilities of the microfibers but the transformation is permanent until changed again. Transforming the clothing is passive and doesn’t take a move slot however needs – 5 per use to do so. While transforming a bright light is also emitted to prevent others from seeing the transformation until it fully forms if needed.
Came from: https://animebase.me/threads/grand-divide-110.756123/post-21995254

Reactions: System001

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Arriving

The man in spandex would arrive and sign up for the tournament. Deadpool
Kouen walked around the placed called the dark tower. The lady was right... A tournament was being held.. So he signed up under the name Kouen... As he did this he walked up to a guy in spandex.. eyeing him up he thought this guy might be a threat... so he lets out a cough.. hoping his germs get on him. He then walks away

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Kouen walked around the placed called the dark tower. The lady was right... A tournament was being held.. So he signed up under the name Kouen... As he did this he walked up to a guy in spandex.. eyeing him up he thought this guy might be a threat... so he lets out a cough.. hoping his germs get on him. He then walks away
As he rudly gets coughed on in the face, Deadpool would simply take off the mask, reveling his dashing looks. He'd put on another mask from his pouch then toss the contaminated one back at Kouen.

Social distancing, sir.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
As he rudly gets coughed on in the face, Deadpool would simply take off the mask, reveling his dashing looks. He'd put on another mask from his pouch then toss the contaminated one back at Kouen.

Social distancing, sir.
banri bio in sig*

banri would see the face and keep a solid ass distance even though his own condition was severe..

• Sad
Reactions: Vayne

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
"Zehahahaha, seems like we've found a party, Xebec."

The Creation barked giddily as it approached the Dark Tower and Blackbeard jumped to the ground below. The duo had been trekking for quite some time, crossing snow and desert alike before they spotted the colossal tower in the horizon. Blackbeard looked around at all of the party gathered as he and Xebec moved closer to the tower. A few of them possessed mighty pools of chakra, and Blackbeard's greed flared to the surface.

"Oi! Most of ye seem like powerful people! Why don't ye join me, let's go on a crusade to grab the world! Zehahahaha!"

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Tsuna listened to the full interaction going on, noticing others arrive in the process. He wasn't here for any event he was here to try and understand what was going on and to do that he needed re address the situation at hand.

"You have mistaken what i said. I came seeking answers, i asked questions, if we do not ask we cannot learn. I've made no threats nor am i here to. I have only questioned based on the information presented to me."

He took a short pause before he went on, he knew that they were only trying to bait him but into what he wasn't sure.

"You speak of the dead talking to the living but you never understood as you never sought to ask. I simply honoured a request, one who cared for hibari, who had not long to live, wished to give their life so Hibari could have his. If that holds no honour then so be it, i don't seek such a thing. I did what was asked and gave someone life at the request of one about to die... take that how you will"

It was true. Tsuna hadn't spoke of this to anyone but Hibari had fallen long ago and there was no way to save him, it was his terminally ill sister that made the request to use her to let Hibari live. [Bought the edo so why not make up some story].

"What's done is done, let him rest, i did what i was asked and i stand by that. But i'm here now because i don't seek to spill blood for spoils. I appreciate the opportunity to seek powerful artifacts but that's not my goal. I'm old... (hago)... i've seen many things, heard many things and just look for answers... this is why i came.

You did not wish to speak to Hibari but maybe you will speak to me? All's i can do is put the pieces together that have been put to me and try and ask the questions.

What i know so far is, you've referred to the one, the Goddess, Tiamat, as the Divine mother. Why do you speak of her in such a manor if she caused such a pain to the world?

You state you have a cure. You offer the limited amount out rather than asking for help and resources in creating more? Why is that? Do you not wish to have help from those who offer it? As you can see there are many strong people around us, could you not make use of their strength?

I simply remain curious as to why you wish us to fight at such a time? What do you gain from this? This virus has claimed so many lives... the death toll around the world is... beyond count... why would you want us to fight in a time such as this? That's what i seek to understand.

These are some of the reasons i asked to speak to your leader. I didn't come to fight, i hold no interest in such a thing. I'm not here to make enemies, i'm here to find the answers to the many questions. Assume of me what you will, but i seek the good of the world, not the good of the few."
Ishijo half listened to the man as she watched the others arriving, taking a mental count of those arriving. The competitors were piling up and Oisha would be pleased with the outcome, she thought as the man continued to speak.

Taking a moment to answer, Ishijo wondered where the others were. They should have arrived by now, Oisha might have tasked them elsewhere. Perhaps Sakagaki was busy setting the Rose Corridor up.

Touching an ear piece, she would communicate with Oisha telepathically to prevent anyone from hearing the conversation, informing him of the number of people who arrived and asked for the next instructions. After gaining them, she sighed softly and shook her head and muttered an okay before turning back to the group.

Having almost forgotten about Tsuna, she spoke to him before addressing the group.

"The dead do not belong amongst the living, regardless of their wishes. To besmirch this is to remove the sanctity of life. It is a reason that technique was deemed Forbidden, shinobi. Now, if that is all, there are more important matters at hand," she said, ignoring the rest of his questions to turn to the others.

"Shinobi of the world, you have come because this Red Fever has plagued your lands due to the Divine Mother Tiamat's rampage. Encountering her caused your Kages and ninja to become severely weakened, the return of the accursed virus from several years ago and Tiamat's defeat having far reaching repercussions. You now are here because you wish to gain some way to prevent the spread of the Red Fever further, because your Kage wanted you to come, because you want the cure for yourself or for whatever other reason - I truly do not judge for whichever reasons compels you.

"For what is truly important is not the outcome but the steps involved - the opening of the Rose Corridor for challengers marking a momentous time for us and it is a time that we must p-"

"Oh Gods, must you always be so long winded?" Terasaka spoke, exiting the tower towards Ishijo and the group of people gathered near her. "You're gonna bore them to death before the festivities begin."

"Unlike you, I like to leave an audience fully informed before letting them loose."

"No fun in all of that, I'll pass," Terasaka said, bowing in a joking manner. "Anyway, welcome people to our humble abode. Take an armor and a sword and proceed down the corridor, and we will begin shortly."

Rule thread will be posted shortly; verifying bios and creating bracket with seeding based on arrival.

Reactions: Hazure

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tsuna listened to the events being announced. It was clear they thought themselves above everyone. Didn't care for anything else he had said. Now some of the strongest people were in armour given to them without even questioning it. The just heard they could fight and jumped to the chance. Tsuna didn't like this. Instead he needed to seek more answers. He knew where he needed to go.

[LLM]

Reactions: System001

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,385💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Having lost the tournament pretty early on than she expected, Mirabelle would take the moment to reflect on her choices. She would simply take the vest off, with her full power finally returning. What a strange vest, she thought – but immediately she would turn heel and head towards Jinshui.

LLM towards Jinshui.

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shanks would make his way back to where he had business to attend to with Tsuna.
Leaving Landmark

Travel itinerary: 067 - 068 - 262 - 001 - 002 - 134 - 138 - 146

068 - 00:35am - 01:20am
262 - 01:20am - 02:05am
001 - 02:05am - 02:50am
002 - 02:50am - 03:35am
134 - 03:35am - 04:20am
138 - 04:20am - 05:05am
146 - Arrives at 05:50am ( 02/05/2020 )​

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Banri speaks into his med gauntlet and let's his scientist know to meet him in LM 115. Then he leaves.

travel itinerary:

67 to 65 [7:05pm]
65 to 74 [7:50pm]
74 to 80 [8:35pm]
80 to 81 [9:20pm]
81 to 82 [10:05pm]
82 to 89 [10:50pm]
89 to 88 [11:35pm]
88 to 92 [12:20am]
92 to 115 [1:05am]