Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Dark Tower

The remains of the Dark Tower are left abandoned after the Cataclysm. Ishijo and the other Ronin could do little to halt the falling fragments of Eanna from destroying the tower, and instead opted to abandon the area entirely. There current whereabouts are unknown, but it's rumored that they are still hunting Oisha.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Vegeta

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[Coming from here]

It had been a long journey to get to this side of the world but it was worth it to try and find the answers to what had been going on in the world. He slowly made his way over to the tower in the distance. The entire land was a secured site but why? Hibari made his way towards the tower stopping outside looking for any signs of life. But all seemed still and barren. This was the place that the notice said to come so what was going on. Being a yamanaka (Edo) he would have his sensory that he would activate to see what he could sense inside [Can he sense anything].

With that he decided to just announce himself, and what he had brought with him.

"I received word in the land of water of your efforts here. My name is Hibari, i come here on behalf of the Vongola familia. In our lands this virus... fever... what ever it is... has spread causing illness... chaos ... even death... well, if only that would stick. I've come here as i have one of those infected stunned and sealed away in the scroll i hold along with a sample of the source where all this stemmed from.

That's right, we know this spread from the water source that was contaminated what the sea of life a while ago. But why now. What's going on. What do you know? The people who fought it, they haven't been to the land of water and yet here we are with the infection. It's reached all the lands no matter how far or who has been there. What do you know? What have you found and what's your reason for trying to cause conflict in dark times like this? If we fight those you seek we'd only serve to infect ourselves....

I'll happily hand these over for answers. I don't come seeking conflict, only answers. If defeating those you place bounties on would help humanity then so be it, but first i need to know why."

[Captured undead]
[Source obtained]

(Chakra Henkanshi no Jutsu) - Chakra Sensing Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 15 (- 5 per turn)
Damage points: N/A
Description: This is a very advanced of advancing the ability to feel and sense chakra. The technique allows the user to concentrate and detect someone's chakra. Users can use this to determine the nature of a jutsu used as well as sense masses of chakra. The use of this can be compared to Sharingan's brutish level of sensory, able to sense collection of chakra but not the level of clarity and precision Byakugan has.
Note: Can only be used by bios with Sensory ability.
Note: After having on a bio for 1 month, users gain the ability to activate Sensory passively.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
[Coming from here]

It had been a long journey to get to this side of the world but it was worth it to try and find the answers to what had been going on in the world. He slowly made his way over to the tower in the distance. The entire land was a secured site but why? Hibari made his way towards the tower stopping outside looking for any signs of life. But all seemed still and barren. This was the place that the notice said to come so what was going on. Being a yamanaka (Edo) he would have his sensory that he would activate to see what he could sense inside [Can he sense anything].

With that he decided to just announce himself, and what he had brought with him.

"I received word in the land of water of your efforts here. My name is Hibari, i come here on behalf of the Vongola familia. In our lands this virus... fever... what ever it is... has spread causing illness... chaos ... even death... well, if only that would stick. I've come here as i have one of those infected stunned and sealed away in the scroll i hold along with a sample of the source where all this stemmed from.

That's right, we know this spread from the water source that was contaminated what the sea of life a while ago. But why now. What's going on. What do you know? The people who fought it, they haven't been to the land of water and yet here we are with the infection. It's reached all the lands no matter how far or who has been there. What do you know? What have you found and what's your reason for trying to cause conflict in dark times like this? If we fight those you seek we'd only serve to infect ourselves....

I'll happily hand these over for answers. I don't come seeking conflict, only answers. If defeating those you place bounties on would help humanity then so be it, but first i need to know why."

[Captured undead]
[Source obtained]

(Chakra Henkanshi no Jutsu) - Chakra Sensing Technique
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 15 (- 5 per turn)
Description: This is a very advanced of advancing the ability to feel and sense chakra. The technique allows the user to concentrate and detect someone's chakra. Users can use this to determine the nature of a jutsu used as well as sense masses of chakra. The use of this can be compared to Sharingan's brutish level of sensory, able to sense collection of chakra but not the level of clarity and precision Byakugan has.
Note: Can only be used by bios with Sensory ability.
Note: After having on a bio for 1 month, users gain the ability to activate Sensory passively.
You must be registered to see images

Several armed guards had been standing watch over the fortress, orders given to them ahead of time. Oisha knew someone would arrive soon and had placed men there to intercept them when they did and sure enough, a lone man approached which would prompt 2 of the armed guards to leap from their towers. Landing in front of the tower, they would walk forward towards the bridge in front of them to meet the man who approached.

He spoke of the virus affecting his lands and people and asked questions regarding their true nature, questions to which they remained stone faced and unimpressed. Their goal wasn't for him to know nor understand, it was what must be done. Talking about it wouldn't change the necessity nor alter the outcome. As he mentioned a sample of the Sea of Life, the woman standing silently snorted and laughed, her hand on her sheathed sword.

"You dare arrive with a ""sample"" of the Divine Mother's Sea and expect to be rewarded or given answers to your questions? Without what was requested of you? Be gone Spirit, before I release you from these chains tethering you to life," she spoke, tightening the grip as she spoke. Her companion stepped forward besides her, eyeing the Edo Tensei with a curious eye narrowing look.

"You... You have been summoned by Tsunayoshi. You have no business in this plane. Tell your summoner that the dead will stay dead and cannot help us in this," the man spoke, uninterested what it had to speak. "We require living carriers, the undead or dead are as little help to us as they are to you. Leave and only return with what was requested."

Turning back away, the two walked towards the entrance and into the Tower.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered to see images

Several armed guards had been standing watch over the fortress, orders given to them ahead of time. Oisha knew someone would arrive soon and had placed men there to intercept them when they did and sure enough, a lone man approached which would prompt 2 of the armed guards to leap from their towers. Landing in front of the tower, they would walk forward towards the bridge in front of them to meet the man who approached.

He spoke of the virus affecting his lands and people and asked questions regarding their true nature, questions to which they remained stone faced and unimpressed. Their goal wasn't for him to know nor understand, it was what must be done. Talking about it wouldn't change the necessity nor alter the outcome. As he mentioned a sample of the Sea of Life, the woman standing silently snorted and laughed, her hand on her sheathed sword.

"You dare arrive with a ""sample"" of the Divine Mother's Sea and expect to be rewarded or given answers to your questions? Without what was requested of you? Be gone Spirit, before I release you from these chains tethering you to life," she spoke, tightening the grip as she spoke. Her companion stepped forward besides her, eyeing the Edo Tensei with a curious eye narrowing look.

"You... You have been summoned by Tsunayoshi. You have no business in this plane. Tell your summoner that the dead will stay dead and cannot help us in this," the man spoke, uninterested what it had to speak. "We require living carriers, the undead or dead are as little help to us as they are to you. Leave and only return with what was requested."

Turning back away, the two walked towards the entrance and into the Tower.
Hibari expected this form of response. There was no way that they were asking for the world to fight while being welcoming and helpful. But the things they had said really gave away some information. They were indeed one's with knowledge. The could tell who his master was by name, he'd never mentioned it. Tsuna had only recently made the clan in the far away lands but here he stood now and they knew his master by name. They spoke of spirit but Hibari's cracked skin would give away his edo nature.

The next thing of note was the exact phrase "Divine Mother's Sea". The world was infected and they spoke of her with such a tone, defensive and a hint of supremacy. Due to his link with Tsuna, this was all linked and Tsuna's message came back clear.

"You're not here to help are you. You want living carriers because you're experimenting with the powers of the being that caused all this. You either work for her or you want the power that she carrier. I bet you're hoping for the bodies of the strong so you can turn them into your own soldiers right?"

With his rinnegan he noticed the tightening grip but something wasn't right, his tracking wasn't what it once was. Why were his eyes playing up like this? Was it from his trip to that ocean? But he hadn't come into contact with the water.

They spoke of the dead staying dead, he could sense the aura coming from them. It wasn't safe, he needed to leave but with what he'd said, he doubted it would be that easy. He needed a distraction. But he needed to be smart about it.

"I should mind my words. I'm sorry for wasting your time. I'll leave these with you as an offering of good will."

He pulled out the vial of water from the ocean along with the scroll. Using the summoning jutsu, he summoned the body out of the scroll, the Undead that was bound by the muscle restriction seal (Link of capture above shows this). Hibari went to bow and as he did he threw the vial at the feet of of the male guard while pulling the seal off the undead, freeing her from her binds to run up the steps. The vial would break splashing the liquid onto the man.

In this moment Hibari dropped a smoke bomb, sprinting, heading away from the tower hoping to escape. All this thoughts and actions sent to Tsuna. He would try to run as fast as he could but his speed was limited. Something wasn't right.

[Leaving landmark (he hoped)]

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
This post marks the start of a missions using the following elements:
-Prevent the spread of infection any way you can (5)

Kiriyuin arrived at the Dark Tower in the early hours of the morning, the sunrise slowly rising over the horizon as she trudged up the steps to the ominous black tower. Devoid of all life, Kiriyuin was having second thoughts about this before she spotted two guards standing at the gates protecting entry further in. As she approached them, she took a breath and spoke.

My name is Kiriyuin Satsuki Tenshi from Shimogakure no Sato. I come here peacefully and willingly in the hopes that you have information on how to contain or cure this virus that is circulating the world right now. You advertised that you are looking for people with severe cases, severe strains on this virus. Unknowingly I came in contact with a severe strain which developed itself within my body giving me severe strain as well.

Clenching her fist, she tried not to let the fear overwhelm her, thinking of all the good that it could help if this were to happen. She tried not to think about how this might be too good to be true, focusing on how much this would help so many people if it worked.

@Lord of Kaos

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Hibari expected this form of response. There was no way that they were asking for the world to fight while being welcoming and helpful. But the things they had said really gave away some information. They were indeed one's with knowledge. The could tell who his master was by name, he'd never mentioned it. Tsuna had only recently made the clan in the far away lands but here he stood now and they knew his master by name. They spoke of spirit but Hibari's cracked skin would give away his edo nature.

The next thing of note was the exact phrase "Divine Mother's Sea". The world was infected and they spoke of her with such a tone, defensive and a hint of supremacy. Due to his link with Tsuna, this was all linked and Tsuna's message came back clear.

"You're not here to help are you. You want living carriers because you're experimenting with the powers of the being that caused all this. You either work for her or you want the power that she carrier. I bet you're hoping for the bodies of the strong so you can turn them into your own soldiers right?"

With his rinnegan he noticed the tightening grip but something wasn't right, his tracking wasn't what it once was. Why were his eyes playing up like this? Was it from his trip to that ocean? But he hadn't come into contact with the water.

They spoke of the dead staying dead, he could sense the aura coming from them. It wasn't safe, he needed to leave but with what he'd said, he doubted it would be that easy. He needed a distraction. But he needed to be smart about it.

"I should mind my words. I'm sorry for wasting your time. I'll leave these with you as an offering of good will."

He pulled out the vial of water from the ocean along with the scroll. Using the summoning jutsu, he summoned the body out of the scroll, the Undead that was bound by the muscle restriction seal (Link of capture above shows this). Hibari went to bow and as he did he threw the vial at the feet of of the male guard while pulling the seal off the undead, freeing her from her binds to run up the steps. The vial would break splashing the liquid onto the man.

In this moment Hibari dropped a smoke bomb, sprinting, heading away from the tower hoping to escape. All this thoughts and actions sent to Tsuna. He would try to run as fast as he could but his speed was limited. Something wasn't right.

[Leaving landmark (he hoped)]
Rolling her eyes at the words, the woman interrupted the resurrected man, babbling mistakenly on and on.

"I thought I told you be gone, Spirit," she stated angrily, his words annoying her. "Your speaking falsehoods and wrong assumptions annoy me."

In a swift motion, she channels chakra and spins around at high speeds, drawing her sword as she crouches low to cut the Edo Tensei across his abdomen. As the swing happens, her arm passes through it's body with such speed, he cannot follow it's movement yet it does nothing to his body. Passing through it as if the body was merely air, the woman's arm continues on as a second ethereal-like arm and sword appears as if it were a chakra after image and slices through the Edo with ease. This translucent arm stops the Edo in it's tracks, causing it to freeze and begin to break apart rapidly.

"Was that really necessary?"

"What? I simply wanted to help him be free from his earthly prison," the woman said, mocking the Edo's statement that they weren't there to help. "Besides, I'm sure his summoner knows better next time; imagine Lord Oisha was here..."

"That's true... Oisha-sama would have been less forgiving of the Spirit..... Come, let us finish the preparations. It's almost time, isn't it?"

As they walk off, the Edo rapidly breaks apart, his soul freed and released back to the Pure World.

( ????? ) - ?????????
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: ???
Damage: ????
Description: The user will swing their weapon and attack, forming an ethereal arm and version of the weapon around his own, comparable to that of Susano'o but much smaller and resembling the user's own body. This unique shroud allows the user's physical arm to pass through the target but the trailing spiritual arm will make contact, the sword cutting through the chakra in the technique. Due to it's purely spiritual nature, the ethereal weapon separates the connection between technique and user. This allows him to "cut" and sever the connection a technique has with it's user, effectively ending it. Against spiritual techniques or techniques that have a spirit/soul and has equal chakra and lower, this allows the user to effectively end them early. Due to the severing of spiritual energy, the target will suffer damage as well. Against regular Ninjutsu, this allows the user to combat them by attacking it directly.

System001

Legendary
Kin
6,209💸
Kumi
10,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from: Southern Formosa (196)
-Mission Cont.
CH: (Virus Affected) 1,610 (-Yang Creatures [3/3] reductions) | HP: 120 (Virus Affected)
Notice: Maximum x2 [Base speed] & [Tracking] up to x4 movement speed.
While every ninja has the virus now, only those who fought Tiamat or have recently crossed the Hokubu Ocean are noted to have Severe Cases and have weakened health and dull senses and be extremely contagious. The Virus shows up as a virus that causes them to move at a max of 2x their base speed and track up to 4 times their speed max. This also reduces their health and chakra by 25% . As a severe chakra strain, it also prevents those affected by it to be incurable by any known methods, including Yang or other healing based abilities. These effects can pass to anyone who touches someone infected, causing 8 posts before the sickness worsens to this state and they too become contagious.

Coming in a cubic box, the ship that carried Trico had transported him with good care. Comfortable space within allowed him to meditate and use his normal human needs just fine. The box had enough space to pace oneself, while also offered a see through window above his head. Preventing the spread to others, he would reach the 'Dark Tower', a land that was recently renamed. Reaching the ports, they'd open the box as they informed him to go towards the Tower. With stressed expressions on their faces as they seemed to be worried of what would be in the lands.

"Well, I hope to return with some sort of cure. If not, I'll inform you first before I seek the Hidden village of Sin for answers." saying as he gestured his goodbye. Looking at the barren wasteland, he moved through the area carefully on guard as he approached towards the castle. He would see two guards along with serval hound-like creatures that clearly had sniffed him out. With the barking, and the guards approaching him. He stood his ground and waited for them to question him.

"I'm here for..." stopping as he saw them indicate a passage way towards the narrow steep path to the castle. Of course as they escorted him, staying behind him. They seemed unaffected by the curse, nor showed the illness's effects. They didn't respond to any of this questions as they implied an indifferent aura, smiler to a statue. '..who am I supposed to meet?' thinking to himself as he begun to worry and as self-doubt creeped within him.

"Um, I think I should go back. I don't think a cure is to be found here. Sorry...haha" he would turn talking to the statue-like guards that appeared to point at the castle door. Trico turning to face the door, he saw two more guards awaiting him, but this frightening aura of the Tower that stood in front of him. He slowly approached with a intent to tail back home, carefully on the doorstep with the stairs to the guards. He saw the escorting guards leave to return back to their original work, Trico would face the new batch as he kindly requested a cure. "Urm, please spare a cure for the virus. If possible, let your master know I am so ill, as well as everyone around the Kiko Island region..."

@Lord of Kaos
@Howard

Last edited:

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Coming from: Southern Formosa (196)
-Mission Cont.
CH: (Virus Affected) 1,610 (-Yang Creatures [3/3] reductions) | HP: 120 (Virus Affected)
Notice: Maximum x2 [Base speed] & [Tracking] up to x4 movement speed.

Coming in a cubic box, the ship that carried Trico had transported him with good care. Comfortable space within allowed him to meditate and use his normal human needs just fine. The box had enough space to pace oneself, while also offered a see through window above his head. Preventing the spread to others, he would reach the 'Dark Tower', a land that was recently renamed. Reaching the ports, they'd open the box as they informed him to go towards the Tower. With stressed expressions on their faces as they seemed to be worried of what would be in the lands.

"Well, I hope to return with some sort of cure. If not, I'll inform you first before I seek the Hidden village of Sin for answers." saying as he gestured his goodbye. Looking at the barren wasteland, he moved through the area carefully on guard as he approached towards the castle. He would see two guards along with serval hound-like creatures that clearly had sniffed him out. With the barking, and the guards approaching him. He stood his ground and waited for them to question him.

"I'm here for..." stopping as he saw them indicate a passage way towards the narrow steep path to the castle. Of course as they escorted him, staying behind him. They seemed unaffected by the curse, nor showed the illness's effects. They didn't respond to any of this questions as they implied an indifferent aura, smiler to a statue. '..who am I supposed to meet?' thinking to himself as he begun to worry and as self-doubt creeped within him.

"Um, I think I should go back. I don't think a cure is to be found here. Sorry...haha" he would turn talking to the statue-like guards that appeared to point at the castle door. Trico turning to face the door, he saw two more guards awaiting him, but this frightening aura of the Tower that stood in front of him. He slowly approached with a intent to tail back home, carefully on the doorstep with the stairs to the guards. He saw the escorting guards leave to return back to their original work, Trico would face the new batch as he kindly requested a cure. "Urm, please spare a cure for the virus. If possible, let your master know I am so ill, as well as everyone around the Kiko Island region..."

@Lord of Kaos
Most of this Pat has to be invalidated for a few reasons before I reply; you cannot create NPC factors to reply with if not mentioned. The mention of Hound like creatures in this landmark that weren't present nor the controlling of NPC to approach you, direct you places and/or pointing in places can work like this as you do not if the story will or will not go that way. These parts are considered to not have happened, just a heads up.

As the man walked towards the tower, the two guards who had walked off turned back towards the entrance, the woman clearly agitated at the recent visitors.

"Lord Oisha will have to be mad at me, I'm tired of these people approaching us,"
she growled towards her partner, walking back towards the man. "I'll show him now...Hey! State your busin-" Stopping in her tracks, she noticed the crimson red skin of the man in front of her, a telltale sign of the Red Fever. Looking to her partner, he nodded once with a serious expression on her face and crossed his arms, causing her to speak into a communication device she had on her wrist to inform Oisha that they had someone. After he spoke a coded word to her, she turned back to the other man.

"Well, I suppose it's time," she stated matter of factly, waiting on him to act now. Sighing, the second guard walked forward and looked st the man for a few seconds, staring at him before he unfolded his arms and spoke to the man.

"I'm glad you decided to save your friends future pain and sickness by coming here, ninja. By now you've probably wondered how you gained this disease and what it's doing to you. Lord Oisha has the answers you seek, all that is needed is to step forth and allow us to test your blood and being. Fear not, it shall be swift and painless, as quick as falling asleep."

As he spoke, he placed one hand into his cloak pocket, withdrawing a small handheld purple device the size of a small ball with several swords, spikes, and arrows decorated along the surface.

Pressing a button on the ball, the user releases a thick green gas that travels around him and ensnares him, binding his movements as he falls into a stirless slumber. Floating now in suspended levitation, the diseased man would be carried towards the guards as they turn back towards the tower's entrance.

"Must you give such a long speech? You could have just said we need your blood for what's to come next"

"Well, that's not very ensuring nor trusting is it? No, we have to be as trusting as possible. Besides....he is captured now, right?"

After a short trip bickering, the two approach the throne room of the tower, speaking to Oisha as they enter.

Bowing, the woman speaks to him as she remains crouched. "My Lord, we have found one. He came to us willingly, no effort required. We can now continue with the plans."

Raising from the chair, Oisha walks to the man and walks around him, studying his appearance before smiling softly.

"Very well, my friend. You two have done well. We would not be prepared for the next stage if you had not delivered him to me. His blood will be most useful. Prepare the Pine Corridor and tell Terasaka to send a messenger scroll out. Now is the time," he spoke, nodding to them and dismissing them from the room. He waited to the group left before he took a seat directly across from the captured man. It had taken some time but he had managed to finally get someone here. With the body here, he knew he could speed up things now, especially with Kyoko... after a few moments, Oisha left the room, knowing what he had to do next.

Reactions: System001

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
coming from

Hei Otsutsuki Bio

Hei flies into the landmark from overhead. Looking upon the landmark via his Doujutsu it becomes apparent that it was void of life. Not even the insects remained. A dark tower has risen in what was once Schezwan. The tower appeared to be a secured site, one that couldn't be infiltrated easily. The ones whom created such a place appeared to have influence, and power. Hei's wind creation will dissipate and fade into the wind as Hei flies down to the ground. Landing at the base of the bridge, opposite end to the entrance to the dark tower. It wasn't clear why the bounty was placed on infected individuals, Hei himself being specifically mentioned in the bounty, along side others that fought in the great battle. It has become clear that this virus is sourced from the aftermath of Tiamat, perhaps they needed a live specimen if a cure is to be found. Or perhaps they plan to exploit the virus. All will be found in due time.

Hei walks across the bridge with caution as he knows he too is one named on the very bounty he was attempting to collect. Keeping close watch on the area around him he stops near the entrance of the Dark Towers main gate. Lifting Vayne off his shoulder and dropping him to the ground in front of him, ensuring the binds are still tight and punching him in the head insuring he remains unconscious. Hei speaks aloud with a firm voice.

"I've come to collect a Bounty on a living specimen with the Red Fever. This one didn't go down without a fight but he is one of the ones listed on the bounty named Vayne. I also heard there is a Tournament planned with the cure of this Virus as the prize. I'd like to Sign Up for it."

Chakra: 1725 - 15 = 1710
Health: 120

[Link to Capture]

@Lord of Kaos
@Howard

Last edited:
Reactions: Vayne and System001

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[Coming from here]

Tsuna and co had travelled through the night in an effort to get here as fast as possible. He'd received the notice while resting in the market place and he needed answers. Arriving early the next day he stopped at the foot of the steps to the tower. He stood with Natsu on his shoulder, Jaeger to his right side and his remaining 3 paths stood behind him, in full black cloaks as to hide their appearance due to the nature of their looks (Basic paths). Tsuna stopped taking in the giant fortress before him, he decided to speak loud enough for the entire tower to hear, hoping to address the one in charge.

"My name is Tsuna, but i'm sure you already knew that. Of course you do... you attacked one of my familia, Hibari, right? I saw it all. So much for your ruled of the tower where combat is forbidden. You're allowed to strike but no one else?

I'm not here to play your games. I'm not interested in a one off cure you want to spill more blood for. You had the answers, you made the cure. But i want to know why? Why are you doing all this? Handing out a small vial of a cure to help some people and not others? No that can't be it. This is just a step in your over all plan.

I ask to speak to the one in charge... if he can follow his own rules that is?"

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
COming from https://animebase.me/threads/owatatsumi-214.768208/#post-21994755

Arriving on the Island, Hades goes up to the first person he thinks could answer questions.

Greetings, i hear there is a, test of skill, of sorts, occurring here, and i was wondering if i might participate?

While waiting for a response, Hades draws Muramasa, only slightly, and rests his hand on the blade, applying a seal to it, just incase.

Long Sword of the Demon Blacksmith (Muramasa no tachi)(reference)
Type:
Weapon
Weapon rank: S
Chakra cost(s):
-30/turn the sword is unsheathed.
-30/Quickdraw used
Damage Chart:
Quickdraw(Short range)
-A rank, 60
Quickdraw with a movement enhancing technique-S rank. 80
Description: Muramasa no tachi (Muramasa for short), is a modern sword named after the famous blacksmith, Muramasa. Although not crafted by Muramasa himself, the sword is his living legacy heavily emphasizing on attack strength. Opposite of most weapons, the blade is not ancient neither imbued with any magical forces. Instead it combines the Muramasa’s own sword crafting skills with a hint of modern ninjutsu & kenjutsu techniques to generate effective strikes with overwhelming damage output.

The sword is a “Tachi” not a Katana, with chakra receptors all around the hilt that manage inflow and outflow of energy across the sword and the user (general electrical energy from lightning release, but may involve other elements if used with a Custom jutsu). The hilt includes a switch the activates the receptors allowing the user to freely channel energy across the sword and his body. The sword is a vibroweapon, a high frequency blade similar to the ones used by Kirabi and Sasuke, meaning that it uses electrical energy to generate molecular vibration which, on physical contact, breaks the molecular bonds of other matter allowing the blade to effortlessly cut through objects. Murasama’s ancient sword development techniques were used to design the blade which makes it highly conductive, the different layers of alloy makes use of the peltier effect to keep the heat energy at the swords core without radiating any outside, the reduced loss of energy combined with the continuous supply of lightning chakra from the user soon charges the blade, changing its color to red. The sword leaks out electrical electrical energy of red wavelength, the red color is an indicator of the abnormal amount of energy flowing through the blade which allows Muramasa to cut objects better more easily than any other weapon known. The cutting potential of the sword could be defined with examples, Flying Swallow technique and both Sasuke and B’s vibroblades are able to pierce through steel with their weapons, Muramasa only takes this ability further effortless piercing through diamond, further more making it extremely lethal for person if hit directly by blade.

However this attack strength, abnormal as it may be, isn’t Muramasa’s primary ability. Muramasa’s main feature is its sheath: where the sword helps maximize the cutting ability, the sheath helps the user muster enough strength, this means while Muramasa has the potential to cut through diamond, it is unable to without the proper input of force. Unique to the sheath is its ability to store energy for burst damage when unsheathed, its features a trigger which when released would launch the blade outside for a single “Quickdraw” technique, which provides the necessary strength to perform such a powerful slash. The Quickdraw technique is Muramasa’s signature skill, when released the blade is launched out of the sheath like a ballistic shot which allows a swift Iaido strike extremely difficult to track within close proximity. The technique would however possess a downside in precision, because of the speed of this technique the single strike wouldn’t land if used either a second early or a second late. Quickdraw skill generates great force, combined with the piercing ability of the blade it allows great feats for both offense and defense. I.e. If the Quickdraw ability is used to slice through an earthen projectile aimed at the user, Muramasa would slice cleanly through the projectile, but the force granted by the sheath will be enough to alter the trajectory of the projectile and divide it to move past the user without harm. For intangible objects, such as Wind or Water, the strike force will distort the shape. The Quickdraw skill ensures that the blade destroys anything with the potential to be harmed (With the exception of Indestructible objects and anything else within reason, the ability is not absolute), the damage is further enhanced if combined with techniques that allow extreme movement such as the Lightning release armour or Swift release Shadowless Flight technique due velocity multiplying force. The sheath is capable of holding other forms of Chakra and electric isn’t the only type of energy that can be channeled through the sword allowing it to be used for the user's other elemental CJ.
Note: The sword is indestructible. Quickdraw skill may only be used in alternating turns allowing a cooldown time for sheath to recharge.

(Fuinjutsu/Kenjutsu : Shi no Ōgama) - Sealing/Sword Arts: Lost Blades
S
Type: Offensive
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage points: N/a
Description: Lost blades is a very unique type of technique. Applying both sealing techniques with kenjutsu, making the technique, Lost Blades. The user will apply a seal on the blade portion of their sword. Doing this, the user is able to slash at anything that pertains to chakra in it, be it medical chakra, other forms of chakra. (excludes senjutsu or fuinjutsu). By doing this, the moment the user slashes at something, the seal instantly activates, sealing the chakra inside said technique, allowing for the slash to disperse the technique. This makes it look like everything the user cuts at, gets slashed and dispersed.
Note: Can use two times per battle
Note: Both Fuin and Kenjutsu is S rank, allowing the user to seal S rank and below
Note: The seal is pre-applied to the sword before battle. After usage, the user has to manually apply the seal to the sword again (This portion does not take up a move slot, but using the technique does)
Note: Seal stays dormant until clashes with other technique

Last edited:

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
coming from

Hei flies into the landmark from overhead. Looking upon the landmark via his Doujutsu it becomes apparent that it was void of life. Not even the insects remained. A dark tower has risen in what was once Schezwan. The tower appeared to be a secured site, one that couldn't be infiltrated easily. The ones whom created such a place appeared to have influence, and power. Hei's wind creation will dissipate and fade into the wind as Hei flies down to the ground. Landing at the base of the bridge, opposite end to the entrance to the dark tower. It wasn't clear why the bounty was placed on infected individuals, Hei himself being specifically mentioned in the bounty, along side others that fought in the great battle. It has become clear that this virus is sourced from the aftermath of Tiamat, perhaps they needed a live specimen if a cure is to be found. Or perhaps they plan to exploit the virus. All will be found in due time.

Hei walks across the bridge with caution as he knows he too is one named on the very bounty he was attempting to collect. Keeping close watch on the area around him he stops near the entrance of the Dark Towers main gate. Lifting Vayne off his shoulder and dropping him to the ground in front of him, ensuring the binds are still tight and punching him in the head insuring he remains unconscious. Hei speaks aloud with a firm voice.

"I've come to collect a Bounty on a living specimen with the Red Fever. This one didn't go down without a fight but he is one of the ones listed on the bounty named Vayne. I also heard there is a Tournament planned with the cure of this Virus as the prize. I'd like to Sign Up for it."

[Link to Capture]

@Lord of Kaos
@Howard
Hei punches Vayne again as he awaits for the guards, insuring he remains unconscious.

Chakra: 1710 - 15 = 1695

• Haha
Reactions: Vayne

Hazure

Elite
Kin
1,602💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
[Coming from HERE]

Enma arrived in a slight huff. He had arrived at the location on the advertisement. A group of people gathering around the area; a couple familiar and some new faces, which was to be expected really. He say Tsuna, still feeling slightly akward around him, Enma notices the figure of his newr friend Hei. Who in turn had a body, unconcious with him. Walking over he just stands near Hei with a greeting, trying to hide the pigmentation of his skin that was slowly taking over his body.

Reactions: Serpent

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
coming from

[Link to Capture]

@Lord of Kaos
@Howard
[Coming from here]

Tsuna and co had travelled through the night in an effort to get here as fast as possible. He'd received the notice while resting in the market place and he needed answers. Arriving early the next day he stopped at the foot of the steps to the tower. He stood with Natsu on his shoulder, Jaeger to his right side and his remaining 3 paths stood behind him, in full black cloaks as to hide their appearance due to the nature of their looks (Basic paths). Tsuna stopped taking in the giant fortress before him, he decided to speak loud enough for the entire tower to hear, hoping to address the one in charge.

"My name is Tsuna, but i'm sure you already knew that. Of course you do... you attacked one of my familia, Hibari, right? I saw it all. So much for your ruled of the tower where combat is forbidden. You're allowed to strike but no one else?

I'm not here to play your games. I'm not interested in a one off cure you want to spill more blood for. You had the answers, you made the cure. But i want to know why? Why are you doing all this? Handing out a small vial of a cure to help some people and not others? No that can't be it. This is just a step in your over all plan.

I ask to speak to the one in charge... if he can follow his own rules that is?"
COming from https://animebase.me/threads/owatatsumi-214.768208/#post-21994755

Arriving on the Island, Hades goes up to the first person he thinks could answer questions.

Greetings, i hear there is a, test of skill, of sorts, occurring here, and i was wondering if i might participate?

While waiting for a response, Hades draws Muramasa, only slightly, and rests his hand on the blade, applying a seal to it, just incase.

Long Sword of the Demon Blacksmith (Muramasa no tachi)(reference)
Type:
Weapon
Weapon rank: S
Chakra cost(s):
-30/turn the sword is unsheathed.
-30/Quickdraw used
Damage Chart:
Quickdraw(Short range)
-A rank, 60
Quickdraw with a movement enhancing technique-S rank. 80
Description: Muramasa no tachi (Muramasa for short), is a modern sword named after the famous blacksmith, Muramasa. Although not crafted by Muramasa himself, the sword is his living legacy heavily emphasizing on attack strength. Opposite of most weapons, the blade is not ancient neither imbued with any magical forces. Instead it combines the Muramasa’s own sword crafting skills with a hint of modern ninjutsu & kenjutsu techniques to generate effective strikes with overwhelming damage output.

The sword is a “Tachi” not a Katana, with chakra receptors all around the hilt that manage inflow and outflow of energy across the sword and the user (general electrical energy from lightning release, but may involve other elements if used with a Custom jutsu). The hilt includes a switch the activates the receptors allowing the user to freely channel energy across the sword and his body. The sword is a vibroweapon, a high frequency blade similar to the ones used by Kirabi and Sasuke, meaning that it uses electrical energy to generate molecular vibration which, on physical contact, breaks the molecular bonds of other matter allowing the blade to effortlessly cut through objects. Murasama’s ancient sword development techniques were used to design the blade which makes it highly conductive, the different layers of alloy makes use of the peltier effect to keep the heat energy at the swords core without radiating any outside, the reduced loss of energy combined with the continuous supply of lightning chakra from the user soon charges the blade, changing its color to red. The sword leaks out electrical electrical energy of red wavelength, the red color is an indicator of the abnormal amount of energy flowing through the blade which allows Muramasa to cut objects better more easily than any other weapon known. The cutting potential of the sword could be defined with examples, Flying Swallow technique and both Sasuke and B’s vibroblades are able to pierce through steel with their weapons, Muramasa only takes this ability further effortless piercing through diamond, further more making it extremely lethal for person if hit directly by blade.

However this attack strength, abnormal as it may be, isn’t Muramasa’s primary ability. Muramasa’s main feature is its sheath: where the sword helps maximize the cutting ability, the sheath helps the user muster enough strength, this means while Muramasa has the potential to cut through diamond, it is unable to without the proper input of force. Unique to the sheath is its ability to store energy for burst damage when unsheathed, its features a trigger which when released would launch the blade outside for a single “Quickdraw” technique, which provides the necessary strength to perform such a powerful slash. The Quickdraw technique is Muramasa’s signature skill, when released the blade is launched out of the sheath like a ballistic shot which allows a swift Iaido strike extremely difficult to track within close proximity. The technique would however possess a downside in precision, because of the speed of this technique the single strike wouldn’t land if used either a second early or a second late. Quickdraw skill generates great force, combined with the piercing ability of the blade it allows great feats for both offense and defense. I.e. If the Quickdraw ability is used to slice through an earthen projectile aimed at the user, Muramasa would slice cleanly through the projectile, but the force granted by the sheath will be enough to alter the trajectory of the projectile and divide it to move past the user without harm. For intangible objects, such as Wind or Water, the strike force will distort the shape. The Quickdraw skill ensures that the blade destroys anything with the potential to be harmed (With the exception of Indestructible objects and anything else within reason, the ability is not absolute), the damage is further enhanced if combined with techniques that allow extreme movement such as the Lightning release armour or Swift release Shadowless Flight technique due velocity multiplying force. The sheath is capable of holding other forms of Chakra and electric isn’t the only type of energy that can be channeled through the sword allowing it to be used for the user's other elemental CJ.
Note: The sword is indestructible. Quickdraw skill may only be used in alternating turns allowing a cooldown time for sheath to recharge.

(Fuinjutsu/Kenjutsu : Shi no Ōgama) - Sealing/Sword Arts: Lost Blades
S
Type: Offensive
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage points: N/a
Description: Lost blades is a very unique type of technique. Applying both sealing techniques with kenjutsu, making the technique, Lost Blades. The user will apply a seal on the blade portion of their sword. Doing this, the user is able to slash at anything that pertains to chakra in it, be it medical chakra, other forms of chakra. (excludes senjutsu or fuinjutsu). By doing this, the moment the user slashes at something, the seal instantly activates, sealing the chakra inside said technique, allowing for the slash to disperse the technique. This makes it look like everything the user cuts at, gets slashed and dispersed.
Note: Can use two times per battle
Note: Both Fuin and Kenjutsu is S rank, allowing the user to seal S rank and below
Note: The seal is pre-applied to the sword before battle. After usage, the user has to manually apply the seal to the sword again (This portion does not take up a move slot, but using the technique does)
Note: Seal stays dormant until clashes with other technique
[Coming from HERE]

Enma arrived in a slight huff. He had arrived at the location on the advertisement. A group of people gathering around the area; a couple familiar and some new faces, which was to be expected really. He say Tsuna, still feeling slightly akward around him, Enma notices the figure of his newr friend Hei. Who in turn had a body, unconcious with him. Walking over he just stands near Hei with a greeting, trying to hide the pigmentation of his skin that was slowly taking over his body.
Ishijo stood, looking down at the developing crowd at the entrance, her short temper already growing smaller as the days passed; ever since Fuwa had attacked Oisha, things had been progressing quickly. She knew that those who dared to arrive were likely more troublemakers, making her curse the part she has to play in all of this. Oisha had already asked her to be the welcoming committee for these games of his, an offer she could never turn down even of she wanted to. Curse the heavens for her loyalty and sense of honor, even twisted...

Sighing, Ishijo would descend the Tower and exit to approach the group. She noted several different people to have already arrived: A man with several demonic looking horns and black hair stood by, a sword drawn as Ishijo's eyes frowned; a crimson haired man stood behind yet another horned man, though he carried only two horns yet looked just as demonic due to the red skin he had as well what appeared to be a captured man, chained and restricted; and -

"Tsunayoshi, I began to wonder if you would truly arrive or if I imagined such an event," Ishijo smirked, the memory of the encounter with the summoned spirit still fresh in her mind.

Hearing them speak after one another, Ishijo began to address each directly, starting with the many horned man.

"You may put that blade away, Olimpos Hades; if joining our tournament is what you seek, you will not need that blade for now. Heed my warning - all weapons are to be secured in place within the Grounds of the Tower, which you are within.

And you, Hei,"
Ishijo spoke dismissively, interrupting him as he tried to attack the man with him. "Do not attempt strike that man again or you will find your own misfortunes upon you and I assure you, it will be greater than that of a punch. As for your troubles... the promised Ryo is yours, you have completed the deed."

Looking over to an ally atop the tower, she nods and the man appears next to her with a bag of Ryo and hands it to Hei before grabbing the body on the floor and leaving.

"We need to run tests on this man, though he will be back shortly; though the medication we have created is not enough to rid him of his affliction, we are able to minimize his symptoms and make him less contagious enough to.. well, enough that he can be around others again."

Donning a slight smile and nodding slightly, she would then turn to Tsuna, hearing his speech to her as she continues to stand guard. The many assumptions he took amused her, he was sure in his conviction of Ishijo and the others having ulterior motives with the tournament hosting. Many of the statements were backed by nothing but gumption and nerve, but she would humor the man until more appeared.

"If you saw it all, Tsuna, then why do you ask what you claim to already mnow? According to you, you've figured it all out.. right? That's why you're also here, to threaten us to come along with you and stop whatever it is evil and dark that we're planning, no? Or is it you're just as confused and unaware as the people you're trying to put up a brave face for? You take many assumptions and try to make them out to be truth, but fall just short every time. I wonder why is that, do you lack the vision to see what you so righteously speak as being there? Perhaps we can find an artifact that will assist you in this, Tsunayoshi, and allow you the clarity you so eagerly seek."

Ishijo was enjoying her teasing of the man as they waited on the others, but she knew the attempts to raise suspicionstin the crowd as well as cast doubt on her and her allies wouldn't go missed and as such, addressed his claims quickly.

"Make no mistake, Ninja: you speak with falsehoods and pretenses from another less honorable than I. I do not send the dead to talk to the living, nor do we sacrifice purpose for exercise; You speak of rules you do not know of, only ones you assume. I don't recall mentioning this to your Spirit, yet you assume it to be true. You know nothing of the process of saving others than yourself, you do not even honor the dead and let them rest but dare demand an audience with one attempting to heal your own people and allies? My blade won't free just the dead, it can and will reunite rhae living with them as well. Hold your tongue and choose your words wisely, this is not the time to make enemies."

Spawning here: [Proxy Bio] Regarding this bio's status as its not approved, it's because I'm currently not supposed to have any other NW bio approved. Since all my current approved biographies were for [NW] and are horrendously outdated. This bio is essentially drafted from my currently approved bio. Per permission for this tournament:

The crazy monk from the sea would appear at the landmark known as the Dark tower. Upon reaching the place, he would read over his bounty note as he indifferently expressed his reaction to the place. He would look towards the tower as he moved towards it, yearning to engage combat at all costs.

CH: 2,600 (Not Affected to dire levels)
HP: 160 (Not Affected to dire levels)
[Can't respond due to invalid bio. I mentioned this to you already, ofc]

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,838💸
Kumi
26,618💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Arriving from Grand Divide

Techniques:
Haiburīdo | The High Breed
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: N/A
Damage Points: N/A
Description: After decades of research and selective breeding the High Breed were born, the High Breed, bred to be genetically superior to all other Ninkens immediately displayed talents that completely overshadowed that of lesser breeds from a young age. High Breed's are born with a more robust constitution, resulting in them being larger, stronger and faster than other breeds. They also look far more wolf-like as a result of their wolf-rich bloodline. High Breeds display savage intellect, and are capable of exercising great cunning and problem solving abilities; and as a result of their advanced intellect they have gained the ability of articulation. Other talents include a healing factor, senses twice as strong as a normal Ninken's, and a greater synergy with their Inuzuka counterparts; resulting in fusion and transformation techniques used with a High Breed being a third larger, with time-limited fusion techniques having their duration increased by two turns. However High Breed's have been known to reject their Inuzuka counterparts, entering into a faux relationship for a time, and then turning on their paired Inuzuka the moment they have grown large enough to kill their ill-suited partners. As a result the High Breed were kept secret and many voted for their extermination, but in the end they were merely banished into the woods of Konohagakure, kept alive in case the clan should have need for them in the future. However, should a High Breed fully accept an Inuzuka a most curious phenomenon will occur in which both the High Breed and Inuzuka will become mentally linked, capable of sharing thoughts, feelings and experiences with each other, with such a deeply intimate bond being the absolute apex of a Inuzuka and Ninken bond. A High Breeds ability to 'smell' chakra is also unprecedented, far outstripping that of Ninken such as Akamaru as they are capable of accurately gauging the strength of opponents and techniques among other things. (To be explored further in techniques). Lastly, as a result of the selective breeding and genetic manipulation used to create High Breeds, many High Breeds have experienced genetic mutations, some more simple, such as heterochromia, others more noticeable such as having multiple tails, a paw that's far larger than others, exceptionally long claws and so on. The High Breed also hold a greater affinity to chakra than normal Ninken, ensuring that they excel at walking on water, tree climbing and chakra based Inuzuka techniques, with their actual chakra being dense and bountiful, holding a chakra supply equal to half of their Inuzuka partner and also possessing an affinity towards at least one element. (A high breed cannot use Ninjutsu or elemental Taijutsu (Aside from Inuzuka techniques of course) by default, instead their supposed affinities are there to be explored in future techniques).

Note:
- Must either be posted in the users bio (Along with an explanation of how they met a High Breed and a description of their High Breed) or posted at the start of a battle. (In which case their High Breed by default will simply look like a wolf that, for it's age, is up to twice larger than any known Ninken.)
- Kuromaru - the only Ninken who has displayed articulation abilities to date, is a High Breed descendant, and is the result of an experiment to water down the thick blood of High Breeds to create a less talented, yet as a result more tame, and still somewhat remarkable Ninken.
- High Breeds receive a +20 damage boost to their Inuzuka techniques, and are a rank faster than their Inuzuka counterpart.
- High Breeds are capable of healing faster than normal Ninkens, on it's own this means little in battle, aside from the fact that they are capable of recovering from minor scratches over the course of three turns, and that they rarely suffer from fatigue, capable of running for days on end without tiring.
Supekutoru-Kan | Spectral Sense
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: 20
Description: A High Breed Ninken will be capable of channelling their chakra to their nose, activating a technique that will draw upon their ability to 'smell chakra' and heighten it greatly. Much like synesthesia, while the chakra will be detected by the users sense of smell, it will instead be interpreted visually, with smelt chakra being interpreted as visible colours that will seep and ooze out of techniques and people. Of course as it is detected by smell, sensory of chakra then, will not be limited to the users visual range, but will instead exist independently as an experience-able phenomenon that will be interpreted visually - for instance the user will be able to close their eyes yet will still see colours, smells from behind the user will be interpreted in a way akin to peripheral vision, yet more rear reaching and so on. The stronger or fresher the chakra source - whether it be a person or technique, the more vivid and bright the colour will be. Staler sources of released chakra will take on more bland and faded tones, while those interpreted as dangerous or fatal will take or strong and alarming red, yellow and purple tones. Similarly more active chakra, such as that produced by a ninja performing a technique or an active attack will produce stronger, more block colours, while dormant sources, such as a ninja at rest or passive or dormant techniques will produce more patchy and whispy tones. Elemental affinities will also have their own distinct colours, as will other disciplines of chakra transformation, even pure physical and spiritual energies will have their own hue. Due to the experiential mental connection between the two partners, an Inuzuka will also be able to tune into this sense as he sees fit, with both being able to enhance or dampen this ability as is necessary.
Note:
- Colour perception will appear like a filter that overlays onto the normal view of the world.
- Can only be used 3x
- Once activated it lasts until deactivated, draining 10 chakra per turn from the user.
- Can only be taught by Scaze
(Katai Omori: Doroppu) Leg Weights: Drop
Chakra: N/A
Damage: N/A (+20 to Kicks, 2x Running Speed)
Description:
The user stops, bends over to reach his legs and unstraps his leg weights, dropping them to the ground. As a result the user gains a drastic boost to his running speed (doubles) and +20 to all his Strong Fist Kick-related moves. However, this boost in strength and speed is completely nullified when releasing the EIG or when using any kind of movement speed enhancement technique or weight manipulation technique; they don't add up on each other.
Fenriru No Gimuzuke | Fenrir's Lesser Oblige
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Chakra Cost: 40 ( -15 per turn )
Description: This technique was designed to rectify the weaknesses of managing multiple bodies within Battle. Many Inuzuka found that their Ninkens became easy targets for area of effect Ninjutsu techniques, and often experienced problems with defending from widespread attacks without compromising their Ninkens health or position. As such this technique was developed as a fix for these flaws. This technique allows an Inuzuka to enter into a lasting fusion with their Ninken(s). While fused the Ninken will inhabit the users body and the user will gain the ability to use techniques that require 'Four Legged Beast' transformation as a perquisite and will also gain the senses of their Ninken. The Ninken(s) will be aware of the world through the users senses however their mind and chakra systems will remain separate. The Inuzuka however will still be capable of tapping into their Ninken's chakra supply, and will be capable of using it to bolster their own supply for future techniques. Lastly, fused Ninken can demerge from their host body at any point in time, and can also choose to re-emerge without cost. Merging and de-merging however is not instant, instead it simply functions as a Ninken or Inuzuka walking outside of the hosts body - and as such is far inferior to the merging abilities of Souma No Kou. One added benefit is that a host can have appendages such as tails or wolf ears that can prove useful in combat, but are largely cosmetic, the main host can also be switched at will - housing the user and other Ninken(s) within a Ninken's body instead.

Note:
- Must be posted at either the start of the battle or in the users bio, and is active at all times. (In the case of the users bio, the user will be incapable of using more than two techniques on their first post in a battle or event, and will suffer the respective chakra cost too)
- In the case of deactivation (On the users account or as a result of an enemy technique) this technique can be reactivated again at the cost of the move. Each reactivation will require more chakra than the last, doubling each time.
- This technique serves as the ultimate baseline form for Inuzuka's. After using another transformation the user is capable of reverting back to this form without completely cancelling the previous transformation, instead they retain the physiological benefits of the other transformation (Such as increased sensing and other abilities) and are also capable of re-entering the previously activated transformation without cost as it is still considered active. (Does not distort or ignore turn restrictions)
- For the purpose of this technique, normal Ninkens will each have a supply of 200 chakra that the user is capable of accessing.

Kōtetsu hated the desert. The sand and dry air made his nose burn, and the sore throat caused by his fever didn't help at all. Regardless, he traveled onward to the south until he came upon his destination. Even from far away, he could see the tower as its spire rose into the sky. It was an ominous place that was heavy with despair and smelled of death, but the pull of the cure was too strong for him to resist. Upon entering the tower, the Inuzuka came across a ragtag group of people and a woman who seemed to be hail from the tower.

Without getting close, he made use of his enhanced hearing in order to listen as she spoke to them. The way she spoke to the one called Tsuna made it seem that there was some sort of bad blood between the two, and her stern manner of speech made it clear that she wasn't one to be trifled with. Thanks to their exchange though, the Inuzuka came to learn that weapons were to be kept secure. The exchange with the horned man and the unconscious individual he had brought didn't escape Kōtetsu's notice. He knew their smell. They had fought the Goddess with him and gotten the sickness, but now the horned man had turned against the people he had fought alongside in that desperate struggle. He couldn't be trusted. Kōtetsu took great care to not touch anyone around him and moved to sign up for the tournament.

Health
Chakra
Kōtetsu/Ninken: 4,000
Final: 3,750​

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
Ishijo stood, looking down at the developing crowd at the entrance, her short temper already growing smaller as the days passed; ever since Fuwa had attacked Oisha, things had been progressing quickly. She knew that those who dared to arrive were likely more troublemakers, making her curse the part she has to play in all of this. Oisha had already asked her to be the welcoming committee for these games of his, an offer she could never turn down even of she wanted to. Curse the heavens for her loyalty and sense of honor, even twisted...

Sighing, Ishijo would descend the Tower and exit to approach the group. She noted several different people to have already arrived: A man with several demonic looking horns and black hair stood by, a sword drawn as Ishijo's eyes frowned; a crimson haired man stood behind yet another horned man, though he carried only two horns yet looked just as demonic due to the red skin he had as well what appeared to be a captured man, chained and restricted; and -

"Tsunayoshi, I began to wonder if you would truly arrive or if I imagined such an event," Ishijo smirked, the memory of the encounter with the summoned spirit still fresh in her mind.

Hearing them speak after one another, Ishijo began to address each directly, starting with the many horned man.

"You may put that blade away, Olimpos Hades; if joining our tournament is what you seek, you will not need that blade for now. Heed my warning - all weapons are to be secured in place within the Grounds of the Tower, which you are within.

And you, Hei,"
Ishijo spoke dismissively, interrupting him as he tried to attack the man with him. "Do not attempt strike that man again or you will find your own misfortunes upon you and I assure you, it will be greater than that of a punch. As for your troubles... the promised Ryo is yours, you have completed the deed."

Looking over to an ally atop the tower, she nods and the man appears next to her with a bag of Ryo and hands it to Hei before grabbing the body on the floor and leaving.

"We need to run tests on this man, though he will be back shortly; though the medication we have created is not enough to rid him of his affliction, we are able to minimize his symptoms and make him less contagious enough to.. well, enough that he can be around others again."

Donning a slight smile and nodding slightly, she would then turn to Tsuna, hearing his speech to her as she continues to stand guard. The many assumptions he took amused her, he was sure in his conviction of Ishijo and the others having ulterior motives with the tournament hosting. Many of the statements were backed by nothing but gumption and nerve, but she would humor the man until more appeared.

"If you saw it all, Tsuna, then why do you ask what you claim to already mnow? According to you, you've figured it all out.. right? That's why you're also here, to threaten us to come along with you and stop whatever it is evil and dark that we're planning, no? Or is it you're just as confused and unaware as the people you're trying to put up a brave face for? You take many assumptions and try to make them out to be truth, but fall just short every time. I wonder why is that, do you lack the vision to see what you so righteously speak as being there? Perhaps we can find an artifact that will assist you in this, Tsunayoshi, and allow you the clarity you so eagerly seek."

Ishijo was enjoying her teasing of the man as they waited on the others, but she knew the attempts to raise suspicionstin the crowd as well as cast doubt on her and her allies wouldn't go missed and as such, addressed his claims quickly.

"Make no mistake, Ninja: you speak with falsehoods and pretenses from another less honorable than I. I do not send the dead to talk to the living, nor do we sacrifice purpose for exercise; You speak of rules you do not know of, only ones you assume. I don't recall mentioning this to your Spirit, yet you assume it to be true. You know nothing of the process of saving others than yourself, you do not even honor the dead and let them rest but dare demand an audience with one attempting to heal your own people and allies? My blade won't free just the dead, it can and will reunite rhae living with them as well. Hold your tongue and choose your words wisely, this is not the time to make enemies."

Fixed Itinerary
https://animebase.me/threads/tenkaichi-010.755827/page-2#post-21995499
Bio :https://animebase.me/threads/hades-olimpos-demon-king-v3.773064/

Hades slide Muramasa back into her place. It had seemed in doing so Hades had given out the wrong impression, which was a mistake of his own, he should have done this before, not in front of the organizer of the tournament. With a curt bow, Hades spoke.

Oh, my apologies, i'd no intention of using this, was merely poor timing on my behalf. I was simply playing around with a little something that i had picked up on my travels here, and had forgotten to do so prior. I meant no offence, i am here to enjoy the event you are putting on, so away she shall stay, that i can assure.

Remaining around the general area, Hades simply waited to be told where to be, and what to do, as he had no other intentions at this time.

Last edited:

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from here & Bio Link
Shanks and Jonathan would arrive ( giving @ReXii control of his bio ) at their destination. Shanks would continue moving forward, noticing the huge Tower as well as the gathering of people near it. He'd stop momentarily. It was time for him to do something he'd been putting off for some time.

He'd channel his Yang energy into his body and use it to regrow his missing arm. It was time. As this was completed, he'd make his way towards the lady who was addressing every, but rather than joining the crowd, he'd stand by himself against a nearby wall as he listened to her speak, biding his time until more information was given out to everyone present.

Jutsu

(Yoton: Taiyōnomegumi) - Yang Release: Touch of the Sun
Chakra cost:70 per use
Description: Through the infusion of Yang natured chakra into others, users can heal others to their original best physical form. It can be used to regrow missing body parts, heal wounds, purge poisons, etc. The target needs to be alive and the bigger the injury, the longer it takes to heal. The limits of the heal, however, are almost none as it can heal 150 damage per turn and can even heal the chakra system or other injuries that are otherwise not possible to be healed. The technique requires time and physical contact and as such isn't very suited to use in a battle when compared to regular Iryo Ninjutsu.
Note: Yang Release masters are able to use on themselves.

Last edited:

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

And you, Hei,"

Tsuna listened to the full interaction going on, noticing others arrive in the process. He wasn't here for any event he was here to try and understand what was going on and to do that he needed re address the situation at hand.

"You have mistaken what i said. I came seeking answers, i asked questions, if we do not ask we cannot learn. I've made no threats nor am i here to. I have only questioned based on the information presented to me."

He took a short pause before he went on, he knew that they were only trying to bait him but into what he wasn't sure.

"You speak of the dead talking to the living but you never understood as you never sought to ask. I simply honoured a request, one who cared for hibari, who had not long to live, wished to give their life so Hibari could have his. If that holds no honour then so be it, i don't seek such a thing. I did what was asked and gave someone life at the request of one about to die... take that how you will"

It was true. Tsuna hadn't spoke of this to anyone but Hibari had fallen long ago and there was no way to save him, it was his terminally ill sister that made the request to use her to let Hibari live. [Bought the edo so why not make up some story].

"What's done is done, let him rest, i did what i was asked and i stand by that. But i'm here now because i don't seek to spill blood for spoils. I appreciate the opportunity to seek powerful artifacts but that's not my goal. I'm old... (hago)... i've seen many things, heard many things and just look for answers... this is why i came.

You did not wish to speak to Hibari but maybe you will speak to me? All's i can do is put the pieces together that have been put to me and try and ask the questions.

What i know so far is, you've referred to the one, the Goddess, Tiamat, as the Divine mother. Why do you speak of her in such a manor if she caused such a pain to the world?

You state you have a cure. You offer the limited amount out rather than asking for help and resources in creating more? Why is that? Do you not wish to have help from those who offer it? As you can see there are many strong people around us, could you not make use of their strength?

I simply remain curious as to why you wish us to fight at such a time? What do you gain from this? This virus has claimed so many lives... the death toll around the world is... beyond count... why would you want us to fight in a time such as this? That's what i seek to understand.

These are some of the reasons i asked to speak to your leader. I didn't come to fight, i hold no interest in such a thing. I'm not here to make enemies, i'm here to find the answers to the many questions. Assume of me what you will, but i seek the good of the world, not the good of the few."

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Arriving from: https://animebase.me/threads/north-west-kinai-island-144.756158/page-2#post-21994930

Arriving on the Island, near the so called Dark Tower, Mandos the Judge would leave his elven comrades near the border, while continuing on foot. He would arrive and find the first person whom seemed to be in charge of the situation. Mandos singeled him out.

"I hear there is a challenge occuring here, which I am keen to participate in."

Mandos awaited the mans response, while calmly watching the other people whom had gathered around the area.

Mandos bio: https://animebase.me/threads/námo-judge-of-spirits.771572/
Updated version: https://animebase.me/threads/námo-judge-of-spirits-v-2.773684/#post-21995289