Kin
105💸
Kumi
22,231💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Dark Tower
A recently developed massive tower, used to be a barren wasteland before Oisha erected a massive tower within the center of the field. With even the scorpions and locals ran off, the landmark is closely guarded and entry normally barred to outsiders.

Dark Tower is a special landmark and as such cannot be conquered, colonized, or claimed by foreign powers. Battle nor hostile actions cannot take place in this landmark.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Vegeta

Slacker

Immortal
Kin
3,564💸
Kumi
8,254💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[Coming from here]

It had been a long journey to get to this side of the world but it was worth it to try and find the answers to what had been going on in the world. He slowly made his way over to the tower in the distance. The entire land was a secured site but why? Hibari made his way towards the tower stopping outside looking for any signs of life. But all seemed still and barren. This was the place that the notice said to come so what was going on. Being a yamanaka (Edo) he would have his sensory that he would activate to see what he could sense inside [Can he sense anything].

With that he decided to just announce himself, and what he had brought with him.

"I received word in the land of water of your efforts here. My name is Hibari, i come here on behalf of the Vongola familia. In our lands this virus... fever... what ever it is... has spread causing illness... chaos ... even death... well, if only that would stick. I've come here as i have one of those infected stunned and sealed away in the scroll i hold along with a sample of the source where all this stemmed from.

That's right, we know this spread from the water source that was contaminated what the sea of life a while ago. But why now. What's going on. What do you know? The people who fought it, they haven't been to the land of water and yet here we are with the infection. It's reached all the lands no matter how far or who has been there. What do you know? What have you found and what's your reason for trying to cause conflict in dark times like this? If we fight those you seek we'd only serve to infect ourselves....

I'll happily hand these over for answers. I don't come seeking conflict, only answers. If defeating those you place bounties on would help humanity then so be it, but first i need to know why."

[Captured undead]
[Source obtained]

(Chakra Henkanshi no Jutsu) - Chakra Sensing Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 15 (- 5 per turn)
Damage points: N/A
Description: This is a very advanced of advancing the ability to feel and sense chakra. The technique allows the user to concentrate and detect someone's chakra. Users can use this to determine the nature of a jutsu used as well as sense masses of chakra. The use of this can be compared to Sharingan's brutish level of sensory, able to sense collection of chakra but not the level of clarity and precision Byakugan has.
Note: Can only be used by bios with Sensory ability.
Note: After having on a bio for 1 month, users gain the ability to activate Sensory passively.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
1,193💸
Kumi
124,733💴
Trait Points
44⚔️
[Coming from here]

It had been a long journey to get to this side of the world but it was worth it to try and find the answers to what had been going on in the world. He slowly made his way over to the tower in the distance. The entire land was a secured site but why? Hibari made his way towards the tower stopping outside looking for any signs of life. But all seemed still and barren. This was the place that the notice said to come so what was going on. Being a yamanaka (Edo) he would have his sensory that he would activate to see what he could sense inside [Can he sense anything].

With that he decided to just announce himself, and what he had brought with him.

"I received word in the land of water of your efforts here. My name is Hibari, i come here on behalf of the Vongola familia. In our lands this virus... fever... what ever it is... has spread causing illness... chaos ... even death... well, if only that would stick. I've come here as i have one of those infected stunned and sealed away in the scroll i hold along with a sample of the source where all this stemmed from.

That's right, we know this spread from the water source that was contaminated what the sea of life a while ago. But why now. What's going on. What do you know? The people who fought it, they haven't been to the land of water and yet here we are with the infection. It's reached all the lands no matter how far or who has been there. What do you know? What have you found and what's your reason for trying to cause conflict in dark times like this? If we fight those you seek we'd only serve to infect ourselves....

I'll happily hand these over for answers. I don't come seeking conflict, only answers. If defeating those you place bounties on would help humanity then so be it, but first i need to know why."

[Captured undead]
[Source obtained]

(Chakra Henkanshi no Jutsu) - Chakra Sensing Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 15 (- 5 per turn)
Damage points: N/A
Description: This is a very advanced of advancing the ability to feel and sense chakra. The technique allows the user to concentrate and detect someone's chakra. Users can use this to determine the nature of a jutsu used as well as sense masses of chakra. The use of this can be compared to Sharingan's brutish level of sensory, able to sense collection of chakra but not the level of clarity and precision Byakugan has.
Note: Can only be used by bios with Sensory ability.
Note: After having on a bio for 1 month, users gain the ability to activate Sensory passively.
You must be registered to see images

Several armed guards had been standing watch over the fortress, orders given to them ahead of time. Oisha knew someone would arrive soon and had placed men there to intercept them when they did and sure enough, a lone man approached which would prompt 2 of the armed guards to leap from their towers. Landing in front of the tower, they would walk forward towards the bridge in front of them to meet the man who approached.

He spoke of the virus affecting his lands and people and asked questions regarding their true nature, questions to which they remained stone faced and unimpressed. Their goal wasn't for him to know nor understand, it was what must be done. Talking about it wouldn't change the necessity nor alter the outcome. As he mentioned a sample of the Sea of Life, the woman standing silently snorted and laughed, her hand on her sheathed sword.

"You dare arrive with a ""sample"" of the Divine Mother's Sea and expect to be rewarded or given answers to your questions? Without what was requested of you? Be gone Spirit, before I release you from these chains tethering you to life," she spoke, tightening the grip as she spoke. Her companion stepped forward besides her, eyeing the Edo Tensei with a curious eye narrowing look.

"You... You have been summoned by Tsunayoshi. You have no business in this plane. Tell your summoner that the dead will stay dead and cannot help us in this," the man spoke, uninterested what it had to speak. "We require living carriers, the undead or dead are as little help to us as they are to you. Leave and only return with what was requested."

Turning back away, the two walked towards the entrance and into the Tower.

• Wow
Reactions: Telie and Slacker

Slacker

Immortal
Kin
3,564💸
Kumi
8,254💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered to see images

Several armed guards had been standing watch over the fortress, orders given to them ahead of time. Oisha knew someone would arrive soon and had placed men there to intercept them when they did and sure enough, a lone man approached which would prompt 2 of the armed guards to leap from their towers. Landing in front of the tower, they would walk forward towards the bridge in front of them to meet the man who approached.

He spoke of the virus affecting his lands and people and asked questions regarding their true nature, questions to which they remained stone faced and unimpressed. Their goal wasn't for him to know nor understand, it was what must be done. Talking about it wouldn't change the necessity nor alter the outcome. As he mentioned a sample of the Sea of Life, the woman standing silently snorted and laughed, her hand on her sheathed sword.

"You dare arrive with a ""sample"" of the Divine Mother's Sea and expect to be rewarded or given answers to your questions? Without what was requested of you? Be gone Spirit, before I release you from these chains tethering you to life," she spoke, tightening the grip as she spoke. Her companion stepped forward besides her, eyeing the Edo Tensei with a curious eye narrowing look.

"You... You have been summoned by Tsunayoshi. You have no business in this plane. Tell your summoner that the dead will stay dead and cannot help us in this," the man spoke, uninterested what it had to speak. "We require living carriers, the undead or dead are as little help to us as they are to you. Leave and only return with what was requested."

Turning back away, the two walked towards the entrance and into the Tower.
Hibari expected this form of response. There was no way that they were asking for the world to fight while being welcoming and helpful. But the things they had said really gave away some information. They were indeed one's with knowledge. The could tell who his master was by name, he'd never mentioned it. Tsuna had only recently made the clan in the far away lands but here he stood now and they knew his master by name. They spoke of spirit but Hibari's cracked skin would give away his edo nature.

The next thing of note was the exact phrase "Divine Mother's Sea". The world was infected and they spoke of her with such a tone, defensive and a hint of supremacy. Due to his link with Tsuna, this was all linked and Tsuna's message came back clear.

"You're not here to help are you. You want living carriers because you're experimenting with the powers of the being that caused all this. You either work for her or you want the power that she carrier. I bet you're hoping for the bodies of the strong so you can turn them into your own soldiers right?"

With his rinnegan he noticed the tightening grip but something wasn't right, his tracking wasn't what it once was. Why were his eyes playing up like this? Was it from his trip to that ocean? But he hadn't come into contact with the water.

They spoke of the dead staying dead, he could sense the aura coming from them. It wasn't safe, he needed to leave but with what he'd said, he doubted it would be that easy. He needed a distraction. But he needed to be smart about it.

"I should mind my words. I'm sorry for wasting your time. I'll leave these with you as an offering of good will."

He pulled out the vial of water from the ocean along with the scroll. Using the summoning jutsu, he summoned the body out of the scroll, the Undead that was bound by the muscle restriction seal (Link of capture above shows this). Hibari went to bow and as he did he threw the vial at the feet of of the male guard while pulling the seal off the undead, freeing her from her binds to run up the steps. The vial would break splashing the liquid onto the man.

In this moment Hibari dropped a smoke bomb, sprinting, heading away from the tower hoping to escape. All this thoughts and actions sent to Tsuna. He would try to run as fast as he could but his speed was limited. Something wasn't right.

[Leaving landmark (he hoped)]

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
3,075💸
Kumi
13,163💴
Trait Points
21⚔️
This post marks the start of a missions using the following elements:
-Prevent the spread of infection any way you can (5)

Kiriyuin arrived at the Dark Tower in the early hours of the morning, the sunrise slowly rising over the horizon as she trudged up the steps to the ominous black tower. Devoid of all life, Kiriyuin was having second thoughts about this before she spotted two guards standing at the gates protecting entry further in. As she approached them, she took a breath and spoke.

My name is Kiriyuin Satsuki Tenshi from Shimogakure no Sato. I come here peacefully and willingly in the hopes that you have information on how to contain or cure this virus that is circulating the world right now. You advertised that you are looking for people with severe cases, severe strains on this virus. Unknowingly I came in contact with a severe strain which developed itself within my body giving me severe strain as well.

Clenching her fist, she tried not to let the fear overwhelm her, thinking of all the good that it could help if this were to happen. She tried not to think about how this might be too good to be true, focusing on how much this would help so many people if it worked.

@Lord of Kaos

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
1,193💸
Kumi
124,733💴
Trait Points
44⚔️
Hibari expected this form of response. There was no way that they were asking for the world to fight while being welcoming and helpful. But the things they had said really gave away some information. They were indeed one's with knowledge. The could tell who his master was by name, he'd never mentioned it. Tsuna had only recently made the clan in the far away lands but here he stood now and they knew his master by name. They spoke of spirit but Hibari's cracked skin would give away his edo nature.

The next thing of note was the exact phrase "Divine Mother's Sea". The world was infected and they spoke of her with such a tone, defensive and a hint of supremacy. Due to his link with Tsuna, this was all linked and Tsuna's message came back clear.

"You're not here to help are you. You want living carriers because you're experimenting with the powers of the being that caused all this. You either work for her or you want the power that she carrier. I bet you're hoping for the bodies of the strong so you can turn them into your own soldiers right?"

With his rinnegan he noticed the tightening grip but something wasn't right, his tracking wasn't what it once was. Why were his eyes playing up like this? Was it from his trip to that ocean? But he hadn't come into contact with the water.

They spoke of the dead staying dead, he could sense the aura coming from them. It wasn't safe, he needed to leave but with what he'd said, he doubted it would be that easy. He needed a distraction. But he needed to be smart about it.

"I should mind my words. I'm sorry for wasting your time. I'll leave these with you as an offering of good will."

He pulled out the vial of water from the ocean along with the scroll. Using the summoning jutsu, he summoned the body out of the scroll, the Undead that was bound by the muscle restriction seal (Link of capture above shows this). Hibari went to bow and as he did he threw the vial at the feet of of the male guard while pulling the seal off the undead, freeing her from her binds to run up the steps. The vial would break splashing the liquid onto the man.

In this moment Hibari dropped a smoke bomb, sprinting, heading away from the tower hoping to escape. All this thoughts and actions sent to Tsuna. He would try to run as fast as he could but his speed was limited. Something wasn't right.

[Leaving landmark (he hoped)]
Rolling her eyes at the words, the woman interrupted the resurrected man, babbling mistakenly on and on.

"I thought I told you be gone, Spirit," she stated angrily, his words annoying her. "Your speaking falsehoods and wrong assumptions annoy me."

In a swift motion, she channels chakra and spins around at high speeds, drawing her sword as she crouches low to cut the Edo Tensei across his abdomen. As the swing happens, her arm passes through it's body with such speed, he cannot follow it's movement yet it does nothing to his body. Passing through it as if the body was merely air, the woman's arm continues on as a second ethereal-like arm and sword appears as if it were a chakra after image and slices through the Edo with ease. This translucent arm stops the Edo in it's tracks, causing it to freeze and begin to break apart rapidly.

"Was that really necessary?"

"What? I simply wanted to help him be free from his earthly prison," the woman said, mocking the Edo's statement that they weren't there to help. "Besides, I'm sure his summoner knows better next time; imagine Lord Oisha was here..."

"That's true... Oisha-sama would have been less forgiving of the Spirit..... Come, let us finish the preparations. It's almost time, isn't it?"

As they walk off, the Edo rapidly breaks apart, his soul freed and released back to the Pure World.

( ????? ) - ?????????
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: ???
Damage: ????
Description: The user will swing their weapon and attack, forming an ethereal arm and version of the weapon around his own, comparable to that of Susano'o but much smaller and resembling the user's own body. This unique shroud allows the user's physical arm to pass through the target but the trailing spiritual arm will make contact, the sword cutting through the chakra in the technique. Due to it's purely spiritual nature, the ethereal weapon separates the connection between technique and user. This allows him to "cut" and sever the connection a technique has with it's user, effectively ending it. Against spiritual techniques or techniques that have a spirit/soul and has equal chakra and lower, this allows the user to effectively end them early. Due to the severing of spiritual energy, the target will suffer damage as well. Against regular Ninjutsu, this allows the user to combat them by attacking it directly.

Telie

Legendary
Kin
809💸
Kumi
3,248💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from: Southern Formosa (196)
-Mission Cont.
CH: (Virus Affected) 1,610 (-Yang Creatures [3/3] reductions) | HP: 120 (Virus Affected)
Notice: Maximum x2 [Base speed] & [Tracking] up to x4 movement speed.
While every ninja has the virus now, only those who fought Tiamat or have recently crossed the Hokubu Ocean are noted to have Severe Cases and have weakened health and dull senses and be extremely contagious. The Virus shows up as a virus that causes them to move at a max of 2x their base speed and track up to 4 times their speed max. This also reduces their health and chakra by 25% . As a severe chakra strain, it also prevents those affected by it to be incurable by any known methods, including Yang or other healing based abilities. These effects can pass to anyone who touches someone infected, causing 8 posts before the sickness worsens to this state and they too become contagious.

Coming in a cubic box, the ship that carried Trico had transported him with good care. Comfortable space within allowed him to meditate and use his normal human needs just fine. The box had enough space to pace oneself, while also offered a see through window above his head. Preventing the spread to others, he would reach the 'Dark Tower', a land that was recently renamed. Reaching the ports, they'd open the box as they informed him to go towards the Tower. With stressed expressions on their faces as they seemed to be worried of what would be in the lands.

"Well, I hope to return with some sort of cure. If not, I'll inform you first before I seek the Hidden village of Sin for answers." saying as he gestured his goodbye. Looking at the barren wasteland, he moved through the area carefully on guard as he approached towards the castle. He would see two guards along with serval hound-like creatures that clearly had sniffed him out. With the barking, and the guards approaching him. He stood his ground and waited for them to question him.

"I'm here for..." stopping as he saw them indicate a passage way towards the narrow steep path to the castle. Of course as they escorted him, staying behind him. They seemed unaffected by the curse, nor showed the illness's effects. They didn't respond to any of this questions as they implied an indifferent aura, smiler to a statue. '..who am I supposed to meet?' thinking to himself as he begun to worry and as self-doubt creeped within him.

"Um, I think I should go back. I don't think a cure is to be found here. Sorry...haha" he would turn talking to the statue-like guards that appeared to point at the castle door. Trico turning to face the door, he saw two more guards awaiting him, but this frightening aura of the Tower that stood in front of him. He slowly approached with a intent to tail back home, carefully on the doorstep with the stairs to the guards. He saw the escorting guards leave to return back to their original work, Trico would face the new batch as he kindly requested a cure. "Urm, please spare a cure for the virus. If possible, let your master know I am so ill, as well as everyone around the Kiko Island region..."

@Lord of Kaos
@Howard

Last edited:

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
1,193💸
Kumi
124,733💴
Trait Points
44⚔️
Coming from: Southern Formosa (196)
-Mission Cont.
CH: (Virus Affected) 1,610 (-Yang Creatures [3/3] reductions) | HP: 120 (Virus Affected)
Notice: Maximum x2 [Base speed] & [Tracking] up to x4 movement speed.

Coming in a cubic box, the ship that carried Trico had transported him with good care. Comfortable space within allowed him to meditate and use his normal human needs just fine. The box had enough space to pace oneself, while also offered a see through window above his head. Preventing the spread to others, he would reach the 'Dark Tower', a land that was recently renamed. Reaching the ports, they'd open the box as they informed him to go towards the Tower. With stressed expressions on their faces as they seemed to be worried of what would be in the lands.

"Well, I hope to return with some sort of cure. If not, I'll inform you first before I seek the Hidden village of Sin for answers." saying as he gestured his goodbye. Looking at the barren wasteland, he moved through the area carefully on guard as he approached towards the castle. He would see two guards along with serval hound-like creatures that clearly had sniffed him out. With the barking, and the guards approaching him. He stood his ground and waited for them to question him.

"I'm here for..." stopping as he saw them indicate a passage way towards the narrow steep path to the castle. Of course as they escorted him, staying behind him. They seemed unaffected by the curse, nor showed the illness's effects. They didn't respond to any of this questions as they implied an indifferent aura, smiler to a statue. '..who am I supposed to meet?' thinking to himself as he begun to worry and as self-doubt creeped within him.

"Um, I think I should go back. I don't think a cure is to be found here. Sorry...haha" he would turn talking to the statue-like guards that appeared to point at the castle door. Trico turning to face the door, he saw two more guards awaiting him, but this frightening aura of the Tower that stood in front of him. He slowly approached with a intent to tail back home, carefully on the doorstep with the stairs to the guards. He saw the escorting guards leave to return back to their original work, Trico would face the new batch as he kindly requested a cure. "Urm, please spare a cure for the virus. If possible, let your master know I am so ill, as well as everyone around the Kiko Island region..."

@Lord of Kaos
Most of this Pat has to be invalidated for a few reasons before I reply; you cannot create NPC factors to reply with if not mentioned. The mention of Hound like creatures in this landmark that weren't present nor the controlling of NPC to approach you, direct you places and/or pointing in places can work like this as you do not if the story will or will not go that way. These parts are considered to not have happened, just a heads up.

As the man walked towards the tower, the two guards who had walked off turned back towards the entrance, the woman clearly agitated at the recent visitors.

"Lord Oisha will have to be mad at me, I'm tired of these people approaching us,"
she growled towards her partner, walking back towards the man. "I'll show him now...Hey! State your busin-" Stopping in her tracks, she noticed the crimson red skin of the man in front of her, a telltale sign of the Red Fever. Looking to her partner, he nodded once with a serious expression on her face and crossed his arms, causing her to speak into a communication device she had on her wrist to inform Oisha that they had someone. After he spoke a coded word to her, she turned back to the other man.

"Well, I suppose it's time," she stated matter of factly, waiting on him to act now. Sighing, the second guard walked forward and looked st the man for a few seconds, staring at him before he unfolded his arms and spoke to the man.

"I'm glad you decided to save your friends future pain and sickness by coming here, ninja. By now you've probably wondered how you gained this disease and what it's doing to you. Lord Oisha has the answers you seek, all that is needed is to step forth and allow us to test your blood and being. Fear not, it shall be swift and painless, as quick as falling asleep."

As he spoke, he placed one hand into his cloak pocket, withdrawing a small handheld purple device the size of a small ball with several swords, spikes, and arrows decorated along the surface.

Pressing a button on the ball, the user releases a thick green gas that travels around him and ensnares him, binding his movements as he falls into a stirless slumber. Floating now in suspended levitation, the diseased man would be carried towards the guards as they turn back towards the tower's entrance.

"Must you give such a long speech? You could have just said we need your blood for what's to come next"

"Well, that's not very ensuring nor trusting is it? No, we have to be as trusting as possible. Besides....he is captured now, right?"

After a short trip bickering, the two approach the throne room of the tower, speaking to Oisha as they enter.

Bowing, the woman speaks to him as she remains crouched. "My Lord, we have found one. He came to us willingly, no effort required. We can now continue with the plans."

Raising from the chair, Oisha walks to the man and walks around him, studying his appearance before smiling softly.

"Very well, my friend. You two have done well. We would not be prepared for the next stage if you had not delivered him to me. His blood will be most useful. Prepare the Pine Corridor and tell Terasaka to send a messenger scroll out. Now is the time," he spoke, nodding to them and dismissing them from the room. He waited to the group left before he took a seat directly across from the captured man. It had taken some time but he had managed to finally get someone here. With the body here, he knew he could speed up things now, especially with Kyoko... after a few moments, Oisha left the room, knowing what he had to do next.

Reactions: Telie