Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh but you are. Would’nt be surprised if you surpass me one day. You have already done so much in such a short amount of time.

He looked into his eyes all the time while not blinking once, narrowing his eyes. He saw a troubled expression but momentarely proud one too.

You want to know about them huh, i’ve fought a few of those children. They possess a kekkei genkai that is unique and quite powerful if brought to potential. I dont know much other than where i last fought them and some key traits. Let’s see.. it was in Kaijuu i think. Emerald Island, their kekkei genkai Sea of Life or Amino Geis has the ability to act as a symbiote and override biological entities and turn things into puppets. The children themselves look like someone fucked a lobster. Chitonous and horned, red veins protruding..
Barney listened carefully and kept writing down mental notes. So, they could still exist if he fought them recently.

You're saying, there's still a chance of meeting some of those bastards to this day? Sea of life... AminoGeis... Do I sound crazy when I say that I want one as a pet? No, no... I don't want one. I NEED one. This book is unfortunately just historical and not scientific enough. I want to write a couple of pages with knowledge that I gain from dissecting them.

At the end, Barney's smile almost turned into an evil grin. He was obsessed but he was aware of it. He fueled the obsession slowly, not to overdo it. His goal was to research and experiment on them, something that no one else did so far. It was a chance to distinguish himself, and to make a name.

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Barney listened carefully and kept writing down mental notes. So, they could still exist if he fought them recently.

You're saying, there's still a chance of meeting some of those bastards to this day? Sea of life... AminoGeis... Do I sound crazy when I say that I want one as a pet? No, no... I don't want one. I NEED one. This book is unfortunately just historical and not scientific enough. I want to write a couple of pages with knowledge that I gain from dissecting them.

At the end, Barney's smile almost turned into an evil grin. He was obsessed but he was aware of it. He fueled the obsession slowly, not to overdo it. His goal was to research and experiment on them, something that no one else did so far. It was a chance to distinguish himself, and to make a name.
You're taking a very dangerous route if you want to challenge that. Far as i know, if you're affected by it you're as good as consumed unless you know how to use Yang release in its pure form. Why do you wish to have a pet with this ability?

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You're taking a very dangerous route if you want to challenge that. Far as i know, if you're affected by it you're as good as consumed unless you know how to use Yang release in its pure form. Why do you wish to have a pet with this ability?
Just imagine the possibilities. Barney's eyes turned into a gaze, like he found out everything about the void and the ultimate truth to existence of everything. We could be unstoppable. We could turn everything under our cotnrol. We could be..... Gods! Tell me that doesn't tickle your imagination. Imagine this. What if there was a way to extract their knowledge, their abilities, their essence and be able to use it ourselves.

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Just imagine the possibilities. Barney's eyes turned into a gaze, like he found out everything about the void and the ultimate truth to existence of everything. We could be unstoppable. We could turn everything under our cotnrol. We could be..... Gods! Tell me that doesn't tickle your imagination. Imagine this. What if there was a way to extract their knowledge, their abilities, their essence and be able to use it ourselves.
Imagine the possibilities huh. The one's he fought had not been perfected perhaps? He had taken them all down with relative ease.

If we were unstoppable, how boring would that be. Ultimate power.. The road you take to perfect something is what's fun but when you have mastered it and everyone around you becomes as kill-able as a fly, it does get boring. If you gain this ability i will fight you and you show me how strong it is in a human being. I don't suppose it would hurt to have someone with this kekkei genkai on our side. I dont think you can extract their knowledge, you need to become them. My fear is that they work like a hive mind, a mastermind is behind the curtain of every Child of Tiamat and can control everyone who's been exposed to the Amino Geis.

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Imagine the possibilities huh. The one's he fought had not been perfected perhaps? He had taken them all down with relative ease.

If we were unstoppable, how boring would that be. Ultimate power.. The road you take to perfect something is what's fun but when you have mastered it and everyone around you becomes as kill-able as a fly, it does get boring. If you gain this ability i will fight you and you show me how strong it is in a human being. I don't suppose it would hurt to have someone with this kekkei genkai on our side. I dont think you can extract their knowledge, you need to become them. My fear is that they work like a hive mind, a mastermind is behind the curtain of every Child of Tiamat and can control everyone who's been exposed to the Amino Geis.
I suppose you're right, but my curiosity is endless. We won't know until we try it out, and I have the utmost confidence in my skills.

Barney clenched his fist with confidence.

Eh, I don't know about fighting you. Maybe someone weaker for starters. I don't really want to get my ass handed to me on a silver platter.

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I suppose you're right, but my curiosity is endless. We won't know until we try it out, and I have the utmost confidence in my skills.

Barney clenched his fist with confidence.

Eh, I don't know about fighting you. Maybe someone weaker for starters. I don't really want to get my ass handed to me on a silver platter.
Then you won't get stronger. You need to get your ass beaten to get stronger, trust me. All i know about the Children of Tiamat is that they tend to reside in the oceans i suggest you go there if you want to face one but again, if they touch you with their techniques you're a slave for life. I suggest you grow in power more before attempting to face them on your own.

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Then you won't get stronger. You need to get your ass beaten to get stronger, trust me. All i know about the Children of Tiamat is that they tend to reside in the oceans i suggest you go there if you want to face one but again, if they touch you with their techniques you're a slave for life. I suggest you grow in power more before attempting to face them on your own.
I will take that advice to heart and follow it. Learning on others mistakes is also an important part of getting stronger and wiser, as well as following advice from those wiser than yourself. Haha, look at me, already pretending to be wise.

But indeed he was getting more experience by the day. He was like a newborn, soaking up knowledge from his surroundings like a sponge.

You're right. Barney took a small notebook and wrote a new line on his to do list. It said, get strong enough to beat Alucard.

I'm looking forward to kicking your ass so that you can get stronger. Hehe. Barney gave him an awesome smile and a wink.

• Haha
Reactions: Skorm

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I will take that advice to heart and follow it. Learning on others mistakes is also an important part of getting stronger and wiser, as well as following advice from those wiser than yourself. Haha, look at me, already pretending to be wise.

But indeed he was getting more experience by the day. He was like a newborn, soaking up knowledge from his surroundings like a sponge.

You're right. Barney took a small notebook and wrote a new line on his to do list. It said, get strong enough to beat Alucard.

I'm looking forward to kicking your ass so that you can get stronger. Hehe. Barney gave him an awesome smile and a wink.
Zev, come up here. You can do your equivalent of rest later.

Alucard spoke to his Edo Tensei telepathically.

He's going to kill me, he already turned two schmucks into mashed meat a few days ago.

Zev on the other hand had already made his way to the crimson keep and sealed himself into his chambers. His awokening was not for the light hearted. He bursted out in rage for his masters call but was calmed down by Alucard instantly through his total control over his body. Zev dusted off his shoulders and marched up to the surface again.

..What?

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Zev, come up here. You can do your equivalent of rest later.

Alucard spoke to his Edo Tensei telepathically.

He's going to kill me, he already turned two schmucks into mashed meat a few days ago.

Zev on the other hand had already made his way to the crimson keep and sealed himself into his chambers. His awokening was not for the light hearted. He bursted out in rage for his masters call but was calmed down by Alucard instantly through his total control over his body. Zev dusted off his shoulders and marched up to the surface again.

..What?
Barney listened as Alucard called for Zev and waited patiently as he resurfaced, not knowing what was going on. He didn't by any chance enrage Alucard and as a revenge he would make him fight Zev. That would really be... Something that Alucard would do, yes. He probably wanted a show. A show of his little puppets.

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Barney listened as Alucard called for Zev and waited patiently as he resurfaced, not knowing what was going on. He didn't by any chance enrage Alucard and as a revenge he would make him fight Zev. That would really be... Something that Alucard would do, yes. He probably wanted a show. A show of his little puppets.
I did as you asked me, Alucard.

Zev looked towards Barney briefly.

I see..

Alucard looked towards Barney as well now with his dojutsu fixed into his eyes while still sitting down and tending to Lilith. He had applied a maniacal grin on his face now. Something that would tell anyone who didn't know him that they were dead meat.

Now then, there was a mention of getting stronger? Show me what you've learned over the months.

As Alucard spoke his words, Zev would get between the two but not in a rude way. He knew that Barney was a part of the clan just as much as he was himself. He would cross his two arms and await Barney's reaction.

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I did as you asked me, Alucard.

Zev looked towards Barney briefly.

I see..

Alucard looked towards Barney as well now with his dojutsu fixed into his eyes while still sitting down and tending to Lilith. He had applied a maniacal grin on his face now. Something that would tell anyone who didn't know him that they were dead meat.

Now then, there was a mention of getting stronger? Show me what you've learned over the months.

As Alucard spoke his words, Zev would get between the two but not in a rude way. He knew that Barney was a part of the clan just as much as he was himself. He would cross his two arms and await Barney's reaction.
This post contains an S rank storyboard mission:
Fight an enemy much stronger than yourself (5)
Survive a near-death situation (5)

Wait. Are you for real, haha? Ha ha? Ha?

Barney chuckled and embraced the joke, but there was fear hidden beneath the fake laugh. He looked at Alucard and saw that he wasn't joking. It was Barney vs. Zev in an ultimate showdown. Except Barney was still weak as ever. He was an Academy Student with the ability to use the basic 5 elemental natures, as well as ice, sound and ninjutsu, but only up to C rank. There was not much he could do against an opponent like Zev. But alright, he had to man up and not run away. Let's see what I know about him so far, he thought to himself. He witnessed Zev flying with a purple set of wings that looked like they were formed from a special kind of chakra. What else? Not much. It was an unknown for Barney and he had to stay alert.

Let's go then.

As his first action, Barney figured he would have to do this strategically. First he would mask his presence by using the existing ice and snow and manipulating it into creating a cold and frosty mist. Afterwards, he would activate his inner sonar in order to be able to track Zev, after which he would create thin needles made of ice that would rush at Zev in order to impale him.
(Hyouton: Shimogakure no Jutsu) - Ice Release: Hiding in Frost Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15 (-5 per turn active)
Damage: N/A
Description: The user after performing the rat hand seal covers the surrounding area in frost, creating a cold mist and drastically lowering the temperature of the surrounding area. Despite not as hindering as the hidden mist, the technique enables a ninja to more stealthy move and surprise his enemy who will be hindered by both the thin mist and the freezing temperature.

(Ototon: Naiteki Ne no Jutsu) - Sound Release: Inner Sonar Skill
Chakra Cost: 10 (-1 per turn)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user will enhance their hearing by infusing his ears with sound chakra. Then, by utilizing chakra and enfacing his lungs, the user will be able to control the frequency and intensity of the sound emitted from his simple breathing. This low frequency, inaudible sound is passively emitted and has no effect other than emerging from him and bouncing off of objects. Using the enhanced hearing, the user is able to know where everything is around them, effectively creating a sonar effect through the rebound and reflection of sound waves. The hearing and the sonar effect is precise enough so that one can effectively use it to substitute one's vision in battle if needed. Despite being very effective, specially if the user has any of his other senses hindered, it also leaves the user vulnerable to sound genjutsu or sound attacks which will be much more drastic in its effects.
Note: Lasts 6 turns

(Hyouton: Tsubame Fubuki) Ice Release: Swallow Snow Storm
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 15
Damage: 30
Description: The user will shoot out a cluster of needles, shaped like swallows, which will fly out toward their target with great speed. The swallows are unable to be dodged as they can change direction in mid-air, redirecting themselves to hit their target. This jutsu is also highly resistant to fire attacks, unable to be destroyed by fire jutsu unless it is higher than C ranked.

Take that.
_

Edit: Since I'm jonin, I've got Drackos' permission to continue the rest of the arc as a jonin due to current circumstances. As such, I'm capable of using all my abilities.

HP: 160​

Last edited:

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This post contains an S rank storyboard mission:​
Fight an enemy much stronger than yourself (5)​
Survive a near-death situation (5)​
Wait. Are you for real, haha? Ha ha? Ha?​
Barney chuckled and embraced the joke, but there was fear hidden beneath the fake laugh. He looked at Alucard and saw that he wasn't joking. It was Barney vs. Zev in an ultimate showdown. Except Barney was still weak as ever. He was an Academy Student with the ability to use the basic 5 elemental natures, as well as ice, sound and ninjutsu, but only up to C rank. There was not much he could do against an opponent like Zev. But alright, he had to man up and not run away. Let's see what I know about him so far, he thought to himself. He witnessed Zev flying with a purple set of wings that looked like they were formed from a special kind of chakra. What else? Not much. It was an unknown for Barney and he had to stay alert.
Let's go then.​
As his first action, Barney figured he would have to do this strategically. First he would mask his presence by using the existing ice and snow and manipulating it into creating a cold and frosty mist. Afterwards, he would activate his inner sonar in order to be able to track Zev, after which he would create thin needles made of ice that would rush at Zev in order to impale him.
(Hyouton: Shimogakure no Jutsu) - Ice Release: Hiding in Frost Technique
Type: Supplementary​
Range: Short-Long​
Chakra: 15 (-5 per turn active)​
Damage: N/A​
Description: The user after performing the rat hand seal covers the surrounding area in frost, creating a cold mist and drastically lowering the temperature of the surrounding area. Despite not as hindering as the hidden mist, the technique enables a ninja to more stealthy move and surprise his enemy who will be hindered by both the thin mist and the freezing temperature.​
(Ototon: Naiteki Ne no Jutsu) - Sound Release: Inner Sonar Skill​
Type: Supplementary​
Range: Short-Long​
Chakra Cost: 10 (-1 per turn)​
Damage Points: N/A​
Description: The user will enhance their hearing by infusing his ears with sound chakra. Then, by utilizing chakra and enfacing his lungs, the user will be able to control the frequency and intensity of the sound emitted from his simple breathing. This low frequency, inaudible sound is passively emitted and has no effect other than emerging from him and bouncing off of objects. Using the enhanced hearing, the user is able to know where everything is around them, effectively creating a sonar effect through the rebound and reflection of sound waves. The hearing and the sonar effect is precise enough so that one can effectively use it to substitute one's vision in battle if needed. Despite being very effective, specially if the user has any of his other senses hindered, it also leaves the user vulnerable to sound genjutsu or sound attacks which will be much more drastic in its effects.​
Note: Lasts 6 turns​
(Hyouton: Tsubame Fubuki) Ice Release: Swallow Snow Storm​
Type: Offensive​
Range: Short-Mid​
Chakra: 15​
Damage: 30​
Description: The user will shoot out a cluster of needles, shaped like swallows, which will fly out toward their target with great speed. The swallows are unable to be dodged as they can change direction in mid-air, redirecting themselves to hit their target. This jutsu is also highly resistant to fire attacks, unable to be destroyed by fire jutsu unless it is higher than C ranked.​
Take that.​
_​
HP: 35​
Zev noticed the frosty mist that was concealing Barneys presence. Even though they were in an alpine part of the continent it was clearly a manufactured smoke screen nonetheless as there were no previous indications that this mist would just form out of nowhere. He cleared his mind, and while this would not make him see Barney through the mist, it would enhance his senses to higher levels giving him a boost towards reaction and thus tracking.

( Sempai Oshie: Roku Sacchi ) Elder teachings: Sixth Sense
Range: Short
Chakra cost: ( -10 per turn to keep active )
Damage points: N/A
Description: Elder teachings: Sixth Sense is a skill known only to those who have achieved mastery in meditation and fighting arts. The user unlocks the Sixth Sense, which is also known as a clear state of mind where the user eliminates the factors clouding the mind such as fear and regret, thus allowing the user to be able to increase their reaction to incoming Taijutsu attacks and not fear death, making the user possible to react fast to the attacks. This increases the user's reaction speed by x2, giving them heightened senses to attacks.
Note: Can only be used two times

Knock knock

He would then utilize her lightning release, amplified with his always present star chakra to create a violet hue over the raiton technique that spread out from his palms. Because the technique was wide-spread it would most likely hit the concealed Barney.

(Raiton: Shuurai Rappa no Jutsu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Horn Technique
Damage: 30 + 20
Description: The user will raise their hand infront of them like a sword. It will begin glowing in a pale yellow before releasing bolts of lightning in the shape of a horn that spread outwards, allowing it to attack multiple targets.

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Zev noticed the frosty mist that was concealing Barneys presence. Even though they were in an alpine part of the continent it was clearly a manufactured smoke screen nonetheless as there were no previous indications that this mist would just form out of nowhere. He cleared his mind, and while this would not make him see Barney through the mist, it would enhance his senses to higher levels giving him a boost towards reaction and thus tracking.

( Sempai Oshie: Roku Sacchi ) Elder teachings: Sixth Sense
Chakra cost: ( -10 per turn to keep active )
Description: Elder teachings: Sixth Sense is a skill known only to those who have achieved mastery in meditation and fighting arts. The user unlocks the Sixth Sense, which is also known as a clear state of mind where the user eliminates the factors clouding the mind such as fear and regret, thus allowing the user to be able to increase their reaction to incoming Taijutsu attacks and not fear death, making the user possible to react fast to the attacks. This increases the user's reaction speed by x2, giving them heightened senses to attacks.
Note: Can only be used two times

Knock knock

He would then utilize her lightning release, amplified with his always present star chakra to create a violet hue over the raiton technique that spread out from his palms. Because the technique was wide-spread it would most likely hit the concealed Barney.

(Raiton: Shuurai Rappa no Jutsu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Horn Technique
Damage: 30 + 20
Description: The user will raise their hand infront of them like a sword. It will begin glowing in a pale yellow before releasing bolts of lightning in the shape of a horn that spread outwards, allowing it to attack multiple targets.
Barney could hear lightning forming in the distance due to its distinctive high pitch and crackling sound. One handseal was enough to release a powerful blast of wind that rampaged across the ground, towards Zev. Barney was surprised at how powerful the technique was, so much that it was out of his control. He looked as the wind blasted its was through the frost and hoped it would be enough to knock Zev out. He would love to be able to see Alucard's faces now.

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The user does the Ram handseal and inhales, kneading his chakra into his lungs, exhaling a huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path. Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

Chakra: 2000-15-10=1975-5-1-30=1739
HP: 160
Sonar: 2/6
Speed: 10
Tracking: (10+4)*(2+2)=56

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So it has grown..

Zev would see the large wind blast coming from Barney that completely shattered the icy mist that had formed and blew it all away alongside his lightning attack. Zev used his chakra again and breathed out a large wave of intense fire that ruptured through the wind technique and continued towards Barney without any resistance.

(Katon: Gōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique
Damage: 60 + 20
Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.

Soon as the fire release was done, he would activate his MPM technique. This would form an array of star chakra behind his back that he could use for a plethora of future techniques.

( Kujaku Myōhō ) - Mysterious Peacock Method
Chakra Cost: 20 - 30 ( -5 per turn )
Damage: N/A ( -10 per turn )
Description: The user will make the Bird hand seal and spill their Star Chakra behind them. The technique itself manifests in the form of a feather-shaped array behind them and spreads out a peacock's tail feathers, giving it it's name. This array of chakra allows various applications with their chakra through shape manipulation. As long as the technique is active the user can make full use of the star chakra. However, the longer the technique is active, the more detrimental it is to the user's health. The user's body takes increasing damage for keeping the technique active and for using its techniques. Prolonged use of the technique is incredibly difficult, with low ranking users only being able to sustain this technique for 6 turns at a time. The user is capable of deactivating and re-activating the technique at will. However, after two usages of the technique, the user will be unable to use the technique for the rest of the match.
Note: Genin and Chunin ranked members can only use for 6 turns at a time. Jounins can use for up to 8 turns at a time.
Note: Can only be activated if the user has more than 100 health but lasts as long as the user has health.

Reactions: McRazor

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So it has grown..

Zev would see the large wind blast coming from Barney that completely shattered the icy mist that had formed and blew it all away alongside his lightning attack. Zev used his chakra again and breathed out a large wave of intense fire that ruptured through the wind technique and continued towards Barney without any resistance.

(Katon: Gōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique
Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.

Soon as the fire release was done, he would activate his MPM technique. This would form an array of star chakra behind his back that he could use for a plethora of future techniques.

( Kujaku Myōhō ) - Mysterious Peacock Method
Chakra Cost: 20 - 30 ( -5 per turn )
Damage: N/A ( -10 per turn )
Description: The user will make the Bird hand seal and spill their Star Chakra behind them. The technique itself manifests in the form of a feather-shaped array behind them and spreads out a peacock's tail feathers, giving it it's name. This array of chakra allows various applications with their chakra through shape manipulation. As long as the technique is active the user can make full use of the star chakra. However, the longer the technique is active, the more detrimental it is to the user's health. The user's body takes increasing damage for keeping the technique active and for using its techniques. Prolonged use of the technique is incredibly difficult, with low ranking users only being able to sustain this technique for 6 turns at a time. The user is capable of deactivating and re-activating the technique at will. However, after two usages of the technique, the user will be unable to use the technique for the rest of the match.
Note: Genin and Chunin ranked members can only use for 6 turns at a time. Jounins can use for up to 8 turns at a time.
Note: Can only be activated if the user has more than 100 health but lasts as long as the user has health.
The large fireball surprised Barney but he had an easy way to put it out. Since the fire continued onwards against his wind technique, without being weakened at all, he performed a handseal and spat out a massive stream around himself, which intercepted the fire technique and doused it off. Since it allowed for vision, Barney saw as Zev used that mysterious purple chakra, creating an array of feathers behind himself. Wow, that was intriguing. He was so amazed that he lost focus of his technique and most likely gave his opponent a window of opportunity to strike.

(Suiton: Suijinheki) - Water Style: Water Encampment Wall
Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Damage: N/A
Description: This defensive jutsu creates a wall of water around the user. The user will use the following handseals to activate the technique: Tiger → Snake → Rat → Snake → Tiger. Enemy attacks are completely intercepted by a fence of water blown out from the mouth, and is raised from below with tremendous might. The water is blown out in the form of a circle around the user, and it makes for a defence without openings. It is also possible for the user to control the amount of water and duration at will. Furthermore, because the field of vision is maintained even while defending one can easily go on to the next move, which is a great advantage. The wall can also be formed from a pre-existing water source.

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As Barneys water technique was just barely enough to overcome the star-infused flames of Zev, he was given the time to activate the MPM technique as planned while Barney was just standing there like a baka.

Why would you give your opponent any time to do anything when you can do strike?

Alas, Zev would use his enhanced star chakra to form an array of feathers to each fire blasts of star chakra towards Barney with concussive damage properties. 5 projectiles were sent his way.

( Kujaku Myōhō: Zan ) - Mysterious Peacock Method: Destroy
Range: Short - Long
Description: Using the array of feathers on their back, the shinobi will send them outward in either a bulbous shaped blast or a sharp spear like entity toward their target. The blast causes blunt force/concussive blast like damage to the target(s). The sharp feather can peirce and slice through objects. The blast version of this technique can be sent up to long range while the spear can only go to mid-range. Either way, the user can only create up to 5 blasts or spheres from their chakra.

As they went on, Zev would continue by weaving a seal and stomp the ground, unleashing his fire chakra to create a tunnel between him and Barney. Using the tunnel as a chimney, he then blew a concentrated flame into the pit, dragging and melting debris along the way to end up at the other side where Barney was located and formed into a mini volcano.

(Katon: Keshi Makuga Hara) - Fire Release: Exploding Flame Crater
Range: Mid-Long
Description: The user first stomps on the ground, using his fire chakra and making an underground tunnel from between themselves and the opponent. They then breathe out fire into the tunnel, causing the fire carry rock and other debris with it as it travels, melting them. With a single hand seal, the molten rock debris will erupt from the ground underneath the opponent, engulfing them and burning them alive.

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As Barneys water technique was just barely enough to overcome the star-infused flames of Zev, he was given the time to activate the MPM technique as planned while Barney was just standing there like a baka.

Why would you give your opponent any time to do anything when you can do strike?

Alas, Zev would use his enhanced star chakra to form an array of feathers to each fire blasts of star chakra towards Barney with concussive damage properties. 5 projectiles were sent his way.

( Kujaku Myōhō: Zan ) - Mysterious Peacock Method: Destroy
Description: Using the array of feathers on their back, the shinobi will send them outward in either a bulbous shaped blast or a sharp spear like entity toward their target. The blast causes blunt force/concussive blast like damage to the target(s). The sharp feather can peirce and slice through objects. The blast version of this technique can be sent up to long range while the spear can only go to mid-range. Either way, the user can only create up to 5 blasts or spheres from their chakra.

As they went on, Zev would continue by weaving a seal and stomp the ground, unleashing his fire chakra to create a tunnel between him and Barney. Using the tunnel as a chimney, he then blew a concentrated flame into the pit, dragging and melting debris along the way to end up at the other side where Barney was located and formed into a mini volcano.

(Katon: Keshi Makuga Hara) - Fire Release: Exploding Flame Crater
Range: Mid-Long
Description: The user first stomps on the ground, using his fire chakra and making an underground tunnel from between themselves and the opponent. They then breathe out fire into the tunnel, causing the fire carry rock and other debris with it as it travels, melting them. With a single hand seal, the molten rock debris will erupt from the ground underneath the opponent, engulfing them and burning them alive.
Shit.

Barney started getting overwhelmed by the opponents combinations. At first, five purple projectiles were sent his way so he reclaimed his focus. As a response, Barney slammed his hand on the ground, releasing a massive wave of water that would drown away the projectiles while rampaging towards Zev aimed to lift him up and throw him off balance. Afterwards Barney would manipulate the water into a dragon with a single handseal, which would further attack Zev. As a primary water specialist, this was the pinnacle of Barney's ability and an ode to his idols Tobirama and the Sage of Water Izuna Uchiha. Since the technique was so fast, it would hopefully help Barney regain the upper hand and put Zev on the defense once again, stopping his fire technique.

(Suiton: Suiryū Kōbaku ) - Water Release: Water Dragon Biting Explosion
Chakra: 70
Damage: 100
Description: The user will clap his hands and slam them on the ground, streaming an incredibly rapid stream of water through it, creating a large pool of water beneath the opponent to form, that gushes upwards in a burst, lifting the opponent high into the air. The user does the Bird → Dog → Snake → Rat hand seals after his opponent is mid air, using the water pool to shoot up to 8 small water bullets, designed to further raise the opponent into the air, disorient him and damage him. The water bullets gather above the opponent after hitting and passing through his position and form into a water dragon which then attacks the target, grabbing it in its jaws and forcefully bringing it crashing into the ground. The dragon comes down from above the target, bites the target and coils down, towards the ground, crushing the target between the ground and the now incredible mass of falling water. Tobirama Senju does this technique with his own specific hand seals, similar to how he does some other water techniques. Despite long and seemingly complex, the technique is quite fast to perform and trigger.

Note: Can only be used by Water Primary Specialists.
Note: Can only be used twice.

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Shit.

Barney started getting overwhelmed by the opponents combinations. At first, five purple projectiles were sent his way so he reclaimed his focus. As a response, Barney slammed his hand on the ground, releasing a massive wave of water that would drown away the projectiles while rampaging towards Zev aimed to lift him up and throw him off balance. Afterwards Barney would manipulate the water into a dragon with a single handseal, which would further attack Zev. As a primary water specialist, this was the pinnacle of Barney's ability and an ode to his idols Tobirama and the Sage of Water Izuna Uchiha. Since the technique was so fast, it would hopefully help Barney regain the upper hand and put Zev on the defense once again, stopping his fire technique.

(Suiton: Suiryū Kōbaku ) - Water Release: Water Dragon Biting Explosion
Chakra: 70
Damage: 100
Description: The user will clap his hands and slam them on the ground, streaming an incredibly rapid stream of water through it, creating a large pool of water beneath the opponent to form, that gushes upwards in a burst, lifting the opponent high into the air. The user does the Bird → Dog → Snake → Rat hand seals after his opponent is mid air, using the water pool to shoot up to 8 small water bullets, designed to further raise the opponent into the air, disorient him and damage him. The water bullets gather above the opponent after hitting and passing through his position and form into a water dragon which then attacks the target, grabbing it in its jaws and forcefully bringing it crashing into the ground. The dragon comes down from above the target, bites the target and coils down, towards the ground, crushing the target between the ground and the now incredible mass of falling water. Tobirama Senju does this technique with his own specific hand seals, similar to how he does some other water techniques. Despite long and seemingly complex, the technique is quite fast to perform and trigger.

Note: Can only be used by Water Primary Specialists.
Note: Can only be used twice.
Barney clapped his hands together and suddenly the earth shifted beneath Zev. Not too sure what to expect, he then would see massive amounts of water that started to form. He slammed his own hand into the ground and channeled earth chakra througout it, expanding in a spherical surge that would neutralize the water chakra given its natural strength towards it.

..Whatever..

The earth would then form into a majestic large stone golem that would be able to tank the entire water technique with Zev sitting ontop of it.

(Doton: Dai iwa Kyojin no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Great Stone Golem Technique
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short-Long (made within Short, but reaches up to Long)
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80 + 20
Description: The user creates an even larger, much stronger version of Earth Release: Stone Golem Technique. However, unlike the smaller version, the user creates this stone golem solely from the ground. In order to do so, they slam a hand on the ground and manipulate it until a giant warrior hewn from stone has taken form, which then can be controlled so long as the user continues to keep in physical contact with either it or the ground. Naturally, they must continue to fuel the technique with their chakra. While the height of the golem can reach up to 30m, it has a capacity for moving quite fast that belies its hulking stature.

The golem, albeit slightly weakened, would then take aim and used a clenched fist to strike downwards on Barney. This would take a large chunk of ground with it where Barney was standing. In the meantime, Alucard had to evacuate Lilith from the spot since the water amount was so large it would affect him too. He jumped up on the golem along Zev and the three were placed on its head now.

He's much stronger now.. Good.

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Barney clapped his hands together and suddenly the earth shifted beneath Zev. Not too sure what to expect, he then would see massive amounts of water that started to form. He slammed his own hand into the ground and channeled earth chakra througout it, expanding in a spherical surge that would neutralize the water chakra given its natural strength towards it.

..Whatever..

The earth would then form into a majestic large stone golem that would be able to tank the entire water technique with Zev sitting ontop of it.

(Doton: Dai iwa Kyojin no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Great Stone Golem Technique
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short-Long (made within Short, but reaches up to Long)
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80 + 20
Description: The user creates an even larger, much stronger version of Earth Release: Stone Golem Technique. However, unlike the smaller version, the user creates this stone golem solely from the ground. In order to do so, they slam a hand on the ground and manipulate it until a giant warrior hewn from stone has taken form, which then can be controlled so long as the user continues to keep in physical contact with either it or the ground. Naturally, they must continue to fuel the technique with their chakra. While the height of the golem can reach up to 30m, it has a capacity for moving quite fast that belies its hulking stature.

The golem, albeit slightly weakened, would then take aim and used a clenched fist to strike downwards on Barney. This would take a large chunk of ground with it where Barney was standing. In the meantime, Alucard had to evacuate Lilith from the spot since the water amount was so large it would affect him too. He jumped up on the golem along Zev and the three were placed on its head now.

He's much stronger now.. Good.
The size of the golem was astounding. It easily overpowered Barney's signature technique and the massive golem swung it's arm downwards at Barney. This prompted Barney to gather sound chakra in his lungs and release it with a powerful scream. The soundwaves would strike the earthen golem and travel throughout its arm all the way up to its head, shattering it completely, crumbling it apart into millions of pieces.

ALUCAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD!

Barney wondered why he'd have to land onto the golems head as he wasn't his target, but would inevitably get hit by the Soundwave. This was between Zev and himself and he wouldn't want to injure Lilith.

(Ototon: Ōkibo na Hibiki Rendan no Jutsu) - Sound Release: Massive Echo Assault Skill
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: This is a much greater and skilled version of the (Ototon: Hibiki Rendan no Jutsu) - Sound Release: Echo Assault Skill technique in which the user gathers his sound chakra into his throat as he inhales afterwards exhaling as he screams, yells or roars. The resulting effect is a massive shockwave of low frequency, high amplitude destructive sound that levels anything in its path. The biggest different is that the user can control the area of affect of the technique, depending on the range he targets and the angle of the sound waves his sound waves take. 180º to 90º, the technique is Short Ranged. 90º to 45º, the technique is Mid-Range and from 5º to 45º the technique is Long Ranged. If used within a water source it receives +20 damage.
Note: Usable once every 3 turns

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The size of the golem was astounding. It easily overpowered Barney's signature technique and the massive golem swung it's arm downwards at Barney. This prompted Barney to gather sound chakra in his lungs and release it with a powerful scream. The soundwaves would strike the earthen golem and travel throughout its arm all the way up to its head, shattering it completely, crumbling it apart into millions of pieces.

ALUCAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD!

Barney wondered why he'd have to land onto the golems head as he wasn't his target, but would inevitably get hit by the Soundwave. This was between Zev and himself and he wouldn't want to injure Lilith.

(Ototon: Ōkibo na Hibiki Rendan no Jutsu) - Sound Release: Massive Echo Assault Skill
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: This is a much greater and skilled version of the (Ototon: Hibiki Rendan no Jutsu) - Sound Release: Echo Assault Skill technique in which the user gathers his sound chakra into his throat as he inhales afterwards exhaling as he screams, yells or roars. The resulting effect is a massive shockwave of low frequency, high amplitude destructive sound that levels anything in its path. The biggest different is that the user can control the area of affect of the technique, depending on the range he targets and the angle of the sound waves his sound waves take. 180º to 90º, the technique is Short Ranged. 90º to 45º, the technique is Mid-Range and from 5º to 45º the technique is Long Ranged. If used within a water source it receives +20 damage.
Note: Usable once every 3 turns
A rumble would carry itself through the arm of the golem, enough to break its structure apart but at the same time fall towards is non-crystaline structure. Both techniques took eachother out and the loosened rocks and debris would scatter across the ground now being a mixture of water and stone creating an extremely slippery surface.

..Had i known it would be this large scale i'd remain on Yume..

Alucard could be heard far up in the sky having created a platform of the debris through his gravitational prowess. Meanwhile, Zev was still lit up like a beacon of several colors. He pulled out his ink chakra and drew a multitude of beasts, mainly lions and a dragon. All would rain down upon Barney and strike him relentlessly.

( Kinbō Tensei Jōzai ) - Localized Reincarnation Tablet
Chakra cost: 30 (+15 per turn active)
Description: The user creates a floating sphere from nearby debris beneath them, using the gravitational control to levitate the sphere of debris and use it as a floating platform. Keeping it active, however, requires the user to expend chakra.
Note: Can only be used by Tenseigan Bios.

( Ninpo: Chōjū Giga Hitoame ) - Ninja Art: Super Beast Imitation Picture Shower
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80 + 20
Description: The user uses Ninja Art: Super Beast Imitation Picture to create a dozen of lions that rain down on the target before being followed up with a dragon that slams down into the opponent.