821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Warring States Era | Custom Artifact Submission
Custom Artifact:

As described in the players are always able to offer their own custom artifact creations to the universal list. Subject to approval, these artifacts become added to circulation by being added to the marketplace, offered as rewards, and as storyboard missions for all players.

Custom Creation:

Should a player be fortunate and have a random artifact drop by the conclusion of a mission, they have the option to relinquish that artifact and instead create their own. While the ability to offer artifacts to the universal list is always available to all roleplayers, using this option both allows the player to create their own and keep it for their own personal use. These artifacts require approval and can only be created up to the rank that the player was awarded as their drop (i.e. getting an A-Rank drop allows the player to create up to an A-Rank artifact). These artifacts, while awarded for personal use immediately, can be lost like all other artifacts and taken by other players. They can also be sold and traded as normal.

Artifact creation is meant to be a way for you to create fun or useful things for the Ninja World tailored to you, your style, or to give you a flair all your own. These artifacts can augment your combat slightly, change landmarks to a degree, or have small boons like minor damage resistances, minor healing, or other things but in most cases will be less useful than a technique, and much less useful than a custom weapon. S-rank and A-rank artifacts can have two abilities at max. One passive, one active, or two passive abilities. B-rank and below artifacts can have one ability, one passive OR one active. Artifacts that deal damage, while few and far between can not have their damage augmented or boosted by damage boosting techniques or other artifacts and may have slightly higher damage outputs due to this. Member created artifacts will not be as good as the ones that come up on the marketplace and will be more heavily looked upon and scrutinized. You may see a marketplace artifact with three abilities or that bypasses a normal limitation, custom artifacts won't be able to do that however they can still give you a bump or a boost that allows you to stack things in your favor ever so slightly.

All submitted artifacts must follow the normal technique template. It is important to always write 'artifact' as the technique's type, and to note whether the submission is a custom artifact or custom creation:

PHP:
( Name ) - Name
Type: Artifact
Range:
Chakra:
Damage:
Description:

Last edited by a moderator:

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Add to the Universal List :

Niji no Paikufūto | Rainbow Pikefoot Scale
Range: Short - Mid (-Long if used with Water Technique)
Chakra: 30
Damage: N/A
Description:
With the Legendary Rainbow Pikefoot's Recent capture and profits made ( ), the scales have found it's way into circulation around the Warring States Era, often used as jewellery by the rich - a shinobi can tell when handed a beautiful colourful scale like this that it is reactive to chakra. It also has a passive feature to either the dismay or happiness of the wielder, their Water Ninjutsu gains a little bit of a flourish when used. The Wielder of this Scale who uses water ninjutsu gains a glittery shimmering cosmetic effect to any and all of their Water Ninjutsu, the multi-colours are refracted through the water to apply a sparkle to their ninjutsu, allowing it to be unique, regal and rich looking.

Though the scale has a stronger ability when chakra is fuelled into it. This ability can be used on it's own or at the same time as a Water Technique ONLY, this still counts as two of your three moves. The Scale releases a bright flash and this also happens originating from any glittering water technique happening at the same time, covering a larger area for more to see. Anyone who sees this flash is stunned for a moment causing them to stumble and also caught by it's effect; this blindness consists of a sheet of chakra which covers the eyes of anyone that saw it except the wielder or any other wielders of this artefact. This means that Dojutsu users are also blinded by the effects, seeing nothing but a wall of chakra in front of them and if deactivated will still see just a bright wall of light. This effect happens to anyone who sees the flash of light and can't be blocked unless they never managed to see the flash of light in the first place (Covered eyes, wall separating the two, already blind). The blindness can be countered if the victim can somehow use a technique to push or pull the sheet of chakra from their eyes without damaging them, mednin can use mystic palm to break up the foreign chakra off their eyes without harming their sight.

- Can only be used 3 times, with a 5 turn cooldown after the effects have worn off.
- Blindness lasts for 3 turns, Victim's other senses remain intact.

Last edited:

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Relinquishing:

Players involved: Howard
Mission Rank: B
Story elements chosen:
Custom: Gather information about the world or it's inhabitants ( 3 )
Explore the history of something ( 3 )
Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 07/10/2018
Relevant mission links: [ ]
Additional information: N/A

Mission Passed. I didn't think of people doing missions with clones, but I suppose the work you put in is the same, so there's no problem. A good mission, though you were teetering on going off-topic a few times, but you use the set-ups well to explore your SE's.
You also win a C-rank artifact, to be posted.

(Kai Koryoku Inryō) – Inferior Energy Drink
Range: N/A (Contact)
Chakra: N/A (+50)
Description: A blue carbonated liquid stored in a glass bottle, crafted by chemists throughout the world and sold for profit. Consuming the liquid augments the use’s body’s ability to produce chakra, causing the user to gain a boon of 50 chakra to their reserves. This has no effect on the user if their chakra reserves are already at their maximum. Consuming more than two energy drinks in a single day can have negative repercussions on the user’s health, causing them to suffer a 10 health penalty per drink after their second. This can only be used once and can be given to others.
To create and obtain:

( Marauders no Chizu ) - Marauder's Map
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: N/A ( 5 per turn when used )
Description: The Marauder's Map is a special map crafted in a joint effort by the best artisans of the Freehold and the Black Ones Intelligence Division many years before their downfall. It was crafted with sheets of the finest paper in the empire and infused with special ink from one of the best Ink Ninjutsu users of the Freehold. The map is said to be one of the cornerstones of Hangurian War allowing the commander who held the map to know, monitor and predict the positions and placements of both their own troops and the troops of their enemies. This is done by the self sustained map which grants the holder the ability to see the foot steps of anyone inside the landmark they are in and one adjacent landmark. This is done by the special chakra reactive ink which will move in tandem with the movement of the people in the landmark and an adjacent landmark creating a rudimentary guide of where each person in the landmark is and how they are moving. The area of the map additionally changes with whatever landmark the user finds themselves in thus allowing for a in depth understanding over the position of others. If the wielder of the map knows the name of the person the ink corresponds to they will see the name next to their footprints if they do not know their name they will only see the footprints. This made it easy for Hangurian generals to shift the tides of war and surprise their enemies allowing them to take over a large swath of the Ninja World in their prime. The artifact does not require Ink Ninjutsu to use as the Ink is a self sustained substance that feeds upon trace amounts of the users chakra to tune itself to the chakra signatures found in a landmark.

Declined.

First let me say I really like how you quoted your mission where you got the artifact. Sets nice precedent. And I liked the lore added to the artifact. But I think it’s ability is too strong for a C rank artifact. Being able to effectively sense (be aware of) enemies a single landmark over is a lot of awareness. Even normal chakra sensory and Yin-Yang sensory isn’t capable of going beyond a single landmark. Albeit, those sensory abilities allowed for far more than just location sensory.

Given that this is one of the first personal artifacts being submitted you are more than welcome to make changes to it, or to submit a new one entirely. It’s not like a one time deal thing. And naturally as an artifact it can be lost as all others can in battle or if stolen.

Tl;dr I liked the map, but it’s ability is too strong for its rank.

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Note: I removed the ability to see an adjacent landmark as that was the main problem. I also opened up the lore so that a stronger variation can be made later on. If this is a problem I don't mind the additional lore being removed. If you'd like to add it to the cannon list/pool of artifacts I don't mind that at all, in fact I'd be honored. I plan on making better variations of the premise in the future when obtaining the proper artifacts as I feel like it could be useful to know the positions of allies, enemies, NPCs and such out in the world. Other than that I hope I fixed the problems the previous submission had.​

Relinquishing:

Story elements chosen:
Custom: Gather information about the world or it's inhabitants ( 3 )
Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 07/10/2018

Mission Passed. I didn't think of people doing missions with clones, but I suppose the work you put in is the same, so there's no problem. A good mission, though you were teetering on going off-topic a few times, but you use the set-ups well to explore your SE's.
You also win a C-rank artifact, to be posted.

(Kai Koryoku Inryō) – Inferior Energy Drink
Chakra: N/A (+50)
Description: A blue carbonated liquid stored in a glass bottle, crafted by chemists throughout the world and sold for profit. Consuming the liquid augments the use’s body’s ability to produce chakra, causing the user to gain a boon of 50 chakra to their reserves. This has no effect on the user if their chakra reserves are already at their maximum. Consuming more than two energy drinks in a single day can have negative repercussions on the user’s health, causing them to suffer a 10 health penalty per drink after their second. This can only be used once and can be given to others.
To resubmit:

Relinquishing:

To create and obtain:

Description: The Marauder's Map is a special map crafted in a joint effort by the best artisans of the Freehold and the Black Ones Intelligence Division many years before their downfall. It was crafted with sheets of the finest paper in the empire and infused with special ink from one of the best Ink Ninjutsu users of the Freehold. The map is said to be one of the cornerstones of Hangurian War allowing the commander who held the map to know, monitor and predict the positions and placements of both their own troops and the troops of their enemies. This is done by the self sustained map which grants the holder the ability to see the foot steps of anyone inside the landmark they are in and one adjacent landmark. This is done by the special chakra reactive ink which will move in tandem with the movement of the people in the landmark and an adjacent landmark creating a rudimentary guide of where each person in the landmark is and how they are moving. The area of the map additionally changes with whatever landmark the user finds themselves in thus allowing for a in depth understanding over the position of others. If the wielder of the map knows the name of the person the ink corresponds to they will see the name next to their footprints if they do not know their name they will only see the footprints. This made it easy for Hangurian generals to shift the tides of war and surprise their enemies allowing them to take over a large swath of the Ninja World in their prime. The artifact does not require Ink Ninjutsu to use as the Ink is a self sustained substance that feeds upon trace amounts of the users chakra to tune itself to the chakra signatures found in a landmark.

Declined.

First let me say I really like how you quoted your mission where you got the artifact. Sets nice precedent. And I liked the lore added to the artifact. But I think it’s ability is too strong for a C rank artifact. Being able to effectively sense (be aware of) enemies a single landmark over is a lot of awareness. Even normal chakra sensory and Yin-Yang sensory isn’t capable of going beyond a single landmark. Albeit, those sensory abilities allowed for far more than just location sensory.

Given that this is one of the first personal artifacts being submitted you are more than welcome to make changes to it, or to submit a new one entirely. It’s not like a one time deal thing. And naturally as an artifact it can be lost as all others can in battle or if stolen.

Tl;dr I liked the map, but it’s ability is too strong for its rank.
Description: The Marauder's Map is a special map crafted in a joint effort by the best artisans of the Freehold and the Black Ones Intelligence Division many years before their downfall. This map is the weakest one in a lost set of maps gifted to Black Ones depending heavily on their rank and skill in the Freehold there may be stronger and more detailed maps out in the world lost to time or they may have all been destroyed leaving only the weakest variation. This is just a remnant of a once strong military powerhouse. It was crafted with sheets of the finest paper in the empire and infused with special ink from one of the best Ink Ninjutsu users of the Freehold. The map is said to be one of the cornerstones of Hangurian War allowing the commander who held the map to know, monitor and predict the positions and placements of both their own troops and the troops of their enemies. This is done by the self sustained map which grants the holder the ability to see the foot steps of anyone inside the landmark they are are currently in. This is done by the special chakra reactive ink which will move in tandem with the movement of the people in the landmark creating a rudimentary guide of where each person in the landmark is and how they are moving. The area of the map additionally changes with whatever landmark the user finds themselves in thus allowing for an in depth understanding over the position of others and of natural landmasses. If the wielder of the map knows the name of the person the ink corresponds to they will see the name next to their footprints if they do not know their name they will only see the footprints. This made it easy for Hangurian Black Ones to shift the tides of war and surprise their enemies allowing them to take over a large swath of the Ninja World in their prime. The artifact does not require Ink Ninjutsu to use as the Ink is a self sustained substance that feeds upon trace amounts of the wielder's chakra to tune itself to the chakra signatures found in a landmark.

Approved

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Relinquishing:

Mission Rank: C
Story elements chosen:
Gather resources from the land ( 1 )
Custom: Make negations on behalf of your clan or their people's welfare. ( 3 )
Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 07/27/2018
Additional information: The second SE refers to all the small deals made. The purchase of grain, the purchase of berries, jams and jellies, as well as the nuts, fruits and vegetables. I cut down on the rp for the last two encounters with farmers or plantation owners because I didn't want it to be longer then it was.

Mission Passed. You're also the lucky winner of a C-ranked artifact:

(Chīsai Iyakuhin Nankō) – Lesser Medicinal Salve
Chakra: N/A
Description: A teal paste crafted by skilled healers and sold for profit in various markets throughout the world. It is stored in a small fist sized jar and can be conveniently kept safely in a ninja pouch. The salve is soothing to the touch and brings a warm comfort to wounds it is applied to. Usable once, it can regenerate wounds over a short period of time and specializes in gashes and cuts on the user’s body. When applied the salve works to mend the user’s wounds over three turns, sealing up cuts of varying severity and stopping bleeding within that time. This effectively restores 10 health over three turns after it is applied. It is important to note that the salve cannot regenerate broken bones, torn tendons, lost limbs, or ligaments, etc. it specializes in cuts and can be applied to electrical and fire-based burns. This can be used on allies.
To create and obtain:

( Jinsei no pōshon ) - Lesser Potion of Life
Description: A miraculous vial of a strange, white, glowing liquid that pulses twice every other second creating an effect similar to the tune of the human heartbeat. Each pulse of the vial releases a hot to the touch sensation that radiates outward. The liquid is a few drops of fertilizer infused and breathed into this substance is a large amount of condensed Yang energy literally a vial of life essence. It has no effect on the human body and if consumed does nothing at all to the body, providing no empowerments, no special feats or any form of healing. However, when dripped onto the ground of a landmark the liquid fertilizer is absorbed into the ground. As this happens the Yang energy bursts forth from the liquid breathing outward for a few miles causing all plant-life in the landmark to grow exponentially. For things like crops or foodstuffs, the process is instantaneous the crops and plants grow to full maturity in a mere moment. For things like, seeds, trees, or saplings that produce fruit they grow to maturity in a few minutes abruptly and fruitfully bearing numerous fruit four times larger and more delicious than their normal counterparts. This food is edible, and more than that is delicious and nutritious giving no additional benefits or empowerments. This makes it's use very specific and specialized. It's meant to be used for rebuilding lost crops or devastated lands and can cause even infertile and poisonous ground to spring to life with edible food. The artifact can be used to almost instantly change the flora of a landmark allowing for plenty to spring from nothing. This concoction is based heavily upon a theoretical crop growing technique the Hangurian Freehold was working on right before the Razing of Chungsu. Only a few drops of this special substance was created and what remains is only enough to alter a single landmark.

Declined. I'm not comfortable allowing people to make custom artifacts based on Yin-Yang. While these aren't exactly custom weapons/items based on what skills you actually possess, as they are also added to a universal list (and I have created artifacts that reflect this), I don't think I want them created by anyone when they are creating their own custom artifact to keep.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Relinquishing:

Mission Passed and you are also the recipient of a B-ranked artifact, to be posted.

(Hyōjun Shizen Hogo Ichizoku) – Clansman’s Conservationist Banner
Range: Short – Long
Description: The Clansman’s Battle Standard is a flag or banner attached to a staff or pole and placed somewhere in a landmark. It serves as a rallying banner to all those in the vicinity of it, inspiring them and augmenting their will to claim victory for their clan or group. The Freehold of Hanguri carried numerous standards in their armies during campaigns to inspire their troops, a tradition that still remains today long after the Freehold’s collapse. By planting this standard in a landmark, one can augment their clan’s chakra efficiency; this reduces the chakra cost of all techniques, bar D-Rank techniques, by 10 chakra. By planting this standard in a landmark, one can augment all their clan’s members damage by 10. This only applies to those of the same clan, not allies of a clan. This standard can only be used once and lasts for three days after it was placed in a landmark, after which it will expire and become useless. It only works on clan members within the same landmark.
You must be registered for see images

Uso Neko | Lying Cat
Range: N/A
Description:
Lying Cat is The Owner's sidekick and can quickly form a bond with new owner's based on trust on teamwork - if the partner cannot provide this then Lying Cat has been known to move on. She is a large feline, similar in appearance to a Sphynx cat with pale blue-green skin and yellow eyes. She also has a golden collar with a Sun Crest in the center. Lying Cat's interesting ability is that She can target lies when they are deliberate and will respond by simply saying "Lying", other than this it's vocabulary extends to simple Cat noises except Meows which is replaced by the word "Lying" - but can understand Human Speech and Commands very easily as if it's personality was one itself. Lying Cat can avoid being a part of a fight or Join in, if the user desires for her to take part then she will if not will remain outside of the Battle Thread. When it comes to combat Lying Cat wears a bit of armour on her back, enough to protect against freeform attacks and flexible enough to work with her movements. She also carries pouches on her person, allowing Lying Cat to hold any of the user's tools for them which can range from simple Kunai and Inkpots to Sealing Tags and Technological Devices. In terms of Attack Lying Cat can bite and claw at people, capable of using strong-arm body arts up to C-Rank that the user knows that is also logical to the fact that Lying Cat is a four legged animal (For example a Custom or Pressure Palm if Lying Cat Leaps at them).

- Lying Cat has a Health Pool of 50 and will be Knocked Out when brought to zero. She follows the same healing rules as Shinobi but can only join the fight again when fully healed.
- As a Cat she can jump greater heights of 20 meters and also see in the Dark up to Mid-Range

Declined. At the moment I'm not keen on allowing companions as artifacts. I'm not keen on the ability itself either.

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Relinquishing: [ ]
Players involved: King Crimson
Mission Rank: A(?)
Story elements chosen:
Torture a suspect (3)
Experiment with very advanced ninjutsu (5)
Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 7/25/2018 - 7/25/2018

I guess that's as torturing as you can get when other players are involved like this, and I'll buy your cocktail of seals and stuff as experimentation. Mission Passed.
You're also the lucky recipient of an artifact:

(Ōkī Iyakuhin Nankō) – Superior Medicinal Salve
Description: A blue paste crafted by skilled healers and sold for profit in various markets throughout the world. It is stored in a small fist sized jar and can be conveniently kept safely in a ninja pouch. The salve is soothing to the touch and brings a warm comfort to wounds it is applied to. The salve, usable once, can regenerate wounds with incredible speed and specializes in deep gashes and cuts on the user’s body, as well as limited ability to mend muscle tears. When applied, the salve works to mend the user’s wounds over a single turn, sealing up cuts of varying severity, stopping bleeding, and mending muscle tissue within that time. This effectively restores 20 health after a single turn. It is important to note that the salve cannot regenerate wounds like broken bones or lost limbs. It can be used on various types of burns and can also be used on allies.
To create:

Name: Lay of the Land
Description: Similar to Great Roads of the Gulf in ability, this artifact is something only shared between fellow Clansmen and Allies. While anyone can benefit from Great Roads of the Gulf, Lay of the Land is only usable by the Clan in possession of this Artifact and those Allies the information is shared with. Lay of the Land works as follows, after learning the area's by exploring them vastly it was discovered there were ways around particularly treacherous terrain, area's that slowed one down when trying to travel thru to another destination. By mapping these area's out, one can take short cuts through the landmark avoiding these obstacles, obstacles that someone who is not accustomed to the lands would have no choice but to travel through or around. This takes 5 minutes off of travel time by all Clan members as well as Allies that they share the short cuts with, as long as the Ally also shares the short cuts of their lands, allowing the Clansmen to also travel 5 minutes faster in that Allies LM as well.
Note:
- Can be stacked with any other travel related item for example Great Roads of the Gulf or Runners Liquid Courage
- Only works in LM's owned by the Clan and allies LM's that have been allotted to use this. At anytime the Clan that owns this artifact may end the allies ability to travel using the short cuts, however the Clan would also lose the same ability in the allies LM.

Declined. From a technical perspective, I don't like the idea of allies being able to capitalize on this. It also shouldn't be as much of a boon as the one which allows for roads.

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Relinquishing:

Mission Rank: S
Story elements chosen:
Meet with a major faction representative ( 4 )
Facilitate a major peace agreement ( 5 )
Date of beginning & date of conclusion:
08-04-2018
08-07-2018
Relevant mission links: [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
Additional information: I feel the summary explains everything relevant.

Mission Passed, and you're the lucky winner of an S-ranked artifact, to be posted.

(Arashikyojin) – Storm Giant’s Signet
Range: Short
Damage: N/A (+1 Rank Suiton)
Description: A ring traditionally worn on the left thumb; the ring is a relic from the Northern peoples of Kael Drakkel in the Glacier Mount. It is fashioned out of an indestructible blue stone that augments the user’s water manipulation skills. All Water techniques of the user’s are strengthened by one rank, up to A-Rank. S-Rank and above techniques are augmented by an additional 10 damage. Once every four turns the user can further manipulate their water techniques through an infusion from the ring, granting them properties akin to that of the Grudge Rain Technique. This causes the user’s techniques to gain chakra absorptive properties, capable of consuming the chakra in techniques of equivalent chakra, rather than in damage. This infusion relinquishes the traditional damage boost, opting for a boost of 20 chakra instead. When the water technique directly strikes a living target with a chakra pool, it will drain 100 chakra per full turn of contact. After using this infusion, the ring's abilities are deactivated for a period of two turns.
To create and obtain:

( Sekinetsu ) – Red Fever
Damage: N/A ( +1 Rank Poison )
Description: A small vial that is traditionally worn around the neck in the form of a small charm in remembrance of the lives lost; the substance found inside of the vial is a sample from the great influenza pandemic of Year 659 to around Year 660. It is a thick, dense, crimson liquid with a similar consistency to that of congealed blood in an almost sickly paste. The Red Fever was first detected in Keishi, but quickly spread to the surrounding countryside, including the many army units camped in fortifications along the Freehold’s northern border. The disease killed nearly half of Keishi’s urban population and decimated the Hanguri army; nearly a third of its enlisted men expired from the disease during its 18-month rampage. It is fashioned out of an indestructible glass vial with the liquid inside being a small, stable, viral sample of the Red Fever that augments the user’s poison manipulation skills. All poison techniques of the users are strengthened by one rank, up to A-Rank. S-Rank and above techniques are augmented by an additional 10 damage. Once every four turns the user can further manipulate their poison techniques through an infusion of the viral-based poison from the vial, granting them the ability to shift the innate form and state of the poison into another. For example, they are able to turn a liquid poison technique into a gas or a gas one into a liquid; meaning they are able to vaporize or condense the poison without losing any of its strength. Due to this innate control of the substance, they are able to change the strengths and weaknesses of their poison techniques passively and in the same time frame as another technique or even after a technique has been used. After using this ability, the charm's abilities are deactivated for a period of two turns.

Declined. It is illogical; a virus turned into a boost for poisons? In a lot of ways, making this would seem more like a custom poison. But a virus isn't a poison in this context. More of a pathogen/biochemical weapon. A secondary issue is the idea of a boost to poison techniques as a whole, and how it would apply to custom medical poisons.

Reactions: AMystery

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Relinquishing:

Mission Passed and you are also the recipient of a B-ranked artifact, to be posted.

(Hyōjun Shizen Hogo Ichizoku) – Clansman’s Conservationist Banner
Range: Short – Long
Description: The Clansman’s Battle Standard is a flag or banner attached to a staff or pole and placed somewhere in a landmark. It serves as a rallying banner to all those in the vicinity of it, inspiring them and augmenting their will to claim victory for their clan or group. The Freehold of Hanguri carried numerous standards in their armies during campaigns to inspire their troops, a tradition that still remains today long after the Freehold’s collapse. By planting this standard in a landmark, one can augment their clan’s chakra efficiency; this reduces the chakra cost of all techniques, bar D-Rank techniques, by 10 chakra. By planting this standard in a landmark, one can augment all their clan’s members damage by 10. This only applies to those of the same clan, not allies of a clan. This standard can only be used once and lasts for three days after it was placed in a landmark, after which it will expire and become useless. It only works on clan members within the same landmark.
Suzumebachi | Wasp
Chakra: N/A (+5 to seal item)
Description:
Wasp is a modified bolt-action rifle stolen ( ) from the Shogunate of Takauji Ashikaga after he imported weapons to combat anyone trying to stand in his way. They were created so that people who couldn't control chakra could utilise them against Shinobi, however this still made them limited when used versus ninjutsu. Wasp's main focus is it's modified bullets which have tools and items pre-sealed within them, very capable of carrying items of interest over long distances. The user can with the application of a small amount of chakra seal items/tools into the bullets applying a kanji onto the shell, once fired the bullet will travel to a desired location and then hit or not, the bullet will disperse releasing the items. The items shot cannot be techniques, but can be things such as smoke bombs, explosive tags, a flurry of senbon, a couple of kunai, a deck of cards, a scroll, freeform items up to the size of a fuma shuriken. If mentioned in the user's bio, they can choose one items that is always pre-sealed into the bullets so chakra isn't required to seal it, if they desire something new then they have to seal it when they can using the 5 chakra. The user can seal scrolls and use them at long range, but this weapon is only the courier - the user must still spend one of their turns to use the scroll seperately, for example "Fire Release: Exploding Dragon Strike" can be shot through this technique and used at a new angle, but it still must be posted and used separately, same with any other technique that uses a scroll. Bullets shot from Wasp are freeform and carry freeform damage however only 2 can be fired per turn.

- Sealing an Item into the bullet and then firing it can all be done in the same time frame.

Declined. This belongs in the Custom Technology thread. As it stands, I am not creating or allowing custom technology as an artifact.

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Mission Rank: S
Story elements chosen:
Meet with a major faction representative ( 4 )
Facilitate a major peace agreement ( 5 )
08-04-2018
08-07-2018
Relevant mission links: [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
Additional information: I feel the summary explains everything relevant.

Mission Passed, and you're the lucky winner of an S-ranked artifact, to be posted.

(Arashikyojin) – Storm Giant’s Signet
Damage: N/A (+1 Rank Suiton)
Description: A ring traditionally worn on the left thumb; the ring is a relic from the Northern peoples of Kael Drakkel in the Glacier Mount. It is fashioned out of an indestructible blue stone that augments the user’s water manipulation skills. All Water techniques of the user’s are strengthened by one rank, up to A-Rank. S-Rank and above techniques are augmented by an additional 10 damage. Once every four turns the user can further manipulate their water techniques through an infusion from the ring, granting them properties akin to that of the Grudge Rain Technique. This causes the user’s techniques to gain chakra absorptive properties, capable of consuming the chakra in techniques of equivalent chakra, rather than in damage. This infusion relinquishes the traditional damage boost, opting for a boost of 20 chakra instead. When the water technique directly strikes a living target with a chakra pool, it will drain 100 chakra per full turn of contact. After using this infusion, the ring's abilities are deactivated for a period of two turns.
Relinquishing:

To create and obtain:

Description: A small vial that is traditionally worn around the neck in the form of a small charm in remembrance of the lives lost; the substance found inside of the vial is a sample from the great influenza pandemic of Year 659 to around Year 660. It is a thick, dense, crimson liquid with a similar consistency to that of congealed blood in an almost sickly paste. The Red Fever was first detected in Keishi, but quickly spread to the surrounding countryside, including the many army units camped in fortifications along the Freehold’s northern border. The disease killed nearly half of Keishi’s urban population and decimated the Hanguri army; nearly a third of its enlisted men expired from the disease during its 18-month rampage. It is fashioned out of an indestructible glass vial with the liquid inside being a small, stable, viral sample of the Red Fever that augments the user’s poison manipulation skills. All poison techniques of the users are strengthened by one rank, up to A-Rank. S-Rank and above techniques are augmented by an additional 10 damage. Once every four turns the user can further manipulate their poison techniques through an infusion of the viral-based poison from the vial, granting them the ability to shift the innate form and state of the poison into another. For example, they are able to turn a liquid poison technique into a gas or a gas one into a liquid; meaning they are able to vaporize or condense the poison without losing any of its strength. Due to this innate control of the substance, they are able to change the strengths and weaknesses of their poison techniques passively and in the same time frame as another technique or even after a technique has been used. After using this ability, the charm's abilities are deactivated for a period of two turns.

Declined. It is illogical; a virus turned into a boost for poisons? In a lot of ways, making this would seem more like a custom poison. But a virus isn't a poison in this context. More of a pathogen/biochemical weapon. A secondary issue is the idea of a boost to poison techniques as a whole, and how it would apply to custom medical poisons.
Description: A small vial that is traditionally worn around the neck in the form of a small charm in remembrance of the lives lost; the substance found inside of the vial is a sample from the great influenza pandemic of Year 659 to around Year 660. It is a thick, dense, crimson liquid with a similar consistency to that of congealed blood in an almost sickly paste. The Red Fever was first detected in Keishi, but quickly spread to the surrounding countryside, including the many army units camped in fortifications along the Freehold’s northern border. The disease killed nearly half of Keishi’s urban population and decimated the Hanguri army; nearly a third of its enlisted men expired from the disease during its 18-month rampage. It is fashioned out of an indestructible glass vial with the liquid inside being a small, stable, viral sample of the Red Fever that augments the user’s poison manipulation skills. Not directly a poison itself the influenza virus is a biological weapon allowing it to empower poison techniques by adding an additional substance into the poison technique thus changing the substance on a fundamental level. This makes it stronger and creates additional bodily effects when a person becomes infected which shows as coughing, sneezing and a fever. This effect is similar to the stones used in artifacts like (Arashikyojin) – Storm Giant’s Signet, (Kuraimoto) – Dark Below, or (Hinokioku) – Memory of Fire. Thus it isn't the element itself but has an innate function that augments the said element. Unlike inert poison, the virus is different because it can enter the body as a small amount and proliferate spreading throughout the body affecting the cells of the body directly as well as be spread from person to person should an infected person come into contact with a non-infected person. This is because the virus is able to replicate itself which means that when a poison technique is used a small amount of the virus is carried into the technique similar to how the Poison Creation technique is able to produce more poison from a small source and is an innate functionality of the virus itself. In the case of custom poisons this effect only works should the custom medical poison not deal its own innate additional damage on its own. All poison techniques of the users are strengthened by one rank, up to A-Rank. S-Rank and above techniques are augmented by an additional 10 damage. Once every four turns the user can further manipulate their poison techniques through an infusion of the viral-based biological weapon from the vial, granting them the ability to shift the innate form and state of the poison into another. For example, they are able to turn a liquid poison technique into a gas or a gas one into a liquid; meaning they are able to vaporize or condense the poison technique without losing any of its strength. Due to this innate control of the substance, they are able to change the strengths and weaknesses of their poison techniques passively and in the same time frame as another technique or even after a technique has been used. After using this ability, the charm's abilities are deactivated for a period of two turns.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vegeta

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Relinquishing: [ ]

To create:

A
Description: Similar to Great Roads of the Gulf in ability, this artifact is something only shared between fellow Clansmen and Allies. While anyone can benefit from Great Roads of the Gulf, Lay of the Land is only usable by the Clan in possession of this Artifact and those Allies the information is shared with. Lay of the Land works as follows, after learning the area's by exploring them vastly it was discovered there were ways around particularly treacherous terrain, area's that slowed one down when trying to travel thru to another destination. By mapping these area's out, one can take short cuts through the landmark avoiding these obstacles, obstacles that someone who is not accustomed to the lands would have no choice but to travel through or around. This takes 5 minutes off of travel time by all Clan members as well as Allies that they share the short cuts with, as long as the Ally also shares the short cuts of their lands, allowing the Clansmen to also travel 5 minutes faster in that Allies LM as well.
Note:
- Can be stacked with any other travel related item for example Great Roads of the Gulf or Runners Liquid Courage
- Only works in LM's owned by the Clan and allies LM's that have been allotted to use this. At anytime the Clan that owns this artifact may end the allies ability to travel using the short cuts, however the Clan would also lose the same ability in the allies LM.

Declined. From a technical perspective, I don't like the idea of allies being able to capitalize on this. It also shouldn't be as much of a boon as the one which allows for roads.
Type:
Artifact
Description: Similar to Great Roads of the Gulf in ability, this Artifact is something only shared between fellow Clansmen. While anyone can benefit from Great Roads of the Gulf, Lay of the Land is only usable by the Clan in possession of this Artifact. Lay of the Land works as follows, after learning the area's by exploring them vastly it was discovered there were ways around particularly treacherous terrain, area's that slowed one down when trying to travel thru to another destination. By mapping these area's out, one can take short cuts through the landmark avoiding these obstacles, obstacles that someone who is not accustomed to the lands would have no choice but to travel through or around. This takes 3 minutes off of travel time by all Clan members thru their own LM's.
Note:
- Only works in Land Marks owned by the Clan in possession of this Artifact.

Declined upon request.

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
I want to submit for my 1 B rank artifact: https://animebase.me/threads/storyboard-mission-submission.756508/page-11#post-21840679

Name: Proudmoore's Courage
Type:
Artifact
Description:
Proodmoore's Courage is a necklace that was made for Grayham Proodmore, a famous ship captain that was one of the finest Hungural Admirals in the peak of its dynasty. Forged by the best blacksmith, and then given to the finest jeweller in Chungsu, Proudmoore's Courage was made from a chunk of Hungural Ore, into a hexagonal Pendant, inlaid with fine gold filigree, and in the center say a deep blue Azure gemstone. Into this pendant a single drop of the users blood in placed to attune to the wears chakra signal. A seal was placed so that should any foreign chakra S rank or below that was not from the user come within 2M of the pendant, a single barrier would erupt, blocking all the chakra and sealing it inside the pendant for a single attack.
Notes:
-Once used, the pendant goes dormant for the rest of the arc.
-Can only block up to 40 chakra in a single turn.

Declined. This doesn't strike me as an artifact so much as a personal tool for sheer convenience. Furthermore, it's B-Rank and blocks S-Rank. That's a bit out of wack.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Name: Midnight
Range: short - Mid
Chakra:
Damage:
Description:
Beginning to set in motion his plans to change the world, on the Midnight island, he delved into the ground to carve out a base for himself, an underground lab where he could conduct his research to execute his plans. Though as he entered this location he would see a small glimmer in the corner Here. Attracting his attention he would head over to see what it was. A small dagger protruded from the rock. He placed his hand on it to pull it out and in the moment, it drew on his chakra and all like was extinguished in the room. He looked around, and the strange thing was this, he could still see the movement of the flames from the torches he created, but no light was being emanated. This dagger was the reason the island gained it's name. With it came a couple of skills:

Dusk: Though it's a dagger conceived to be a more ceremonial piece, it's still extremely sharp after all these years and capable of being used as a medium for any kenjutsu within reason, though the range would be dramatically shorter as the blade is only 8 inches long.

Midnight: As the name suggests, the blade is bound to darkness and the night. With infusing 15 chakra into the blade, it can release a field of chakra around to mid range that blocks all light. This wouldn't stop a technique such as a fire jutsu, just block the light itself from being eminated, in a mid range bubble around the blade. This would stop the normal eye seeing, but doujutsu, sensory etc, would still be able to sense/see/perceive what was going on.

Note: Can only use midnight's effect 4 times per battle/event.
Note: It merely stops light from being released out around techniques, like a sheet of darkness held in place, the light is still there and should the user no longer hold the dagger the effect will end.
Note: Midnight effect lasts up to two turns.

Declined. I'm super confused about what this is exactly. The description seems to be actual roleplay, rather than a description of what the artifact is.

Won Here

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Players involved: Pyro NB
Mission Rank: A
Story elements chosen:
~ Prepare one of the landmarks you own for immediate or future attacks (4)
Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 08/05/2018 - 10/15/2018
Relevant mission links: Begin - x - x - x - x - x - End
Additional information: Took a while due to various activities happening in between and opted to make the Springhare homeland in another LM.

~Mission Passed. You're also the lucky winner of a B-ranked custom artifact. This can be submitted here or exchanged for the missions value in Ryo upon request.
(Samonā no kyōsei) - Summoners Symbiosis
B
Chakra Cost: N/A
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The necklace was created by summoners long ago who realized the frailty of their companions. Through ancient rituals similar to that of the Jashinist Cult these summoners craft a necklace that can grant a summon animal lifeforce equal to the summoners, but there was a catch. It became apparent that lower class summons weren't able to achieve full symbiosis and thus had weaker lifeforce. D-ranked summons were equal to that of an academy student, C-ranks equaled Genin, B-ranks equaled Chunin, A-ranks Jonin, and S/F-ranks equaled that of a Sage. They also discovered that if a summoner wasn't of Sage rank in skill the max life force a summon of theirs could achieve is Jonin ranked. This led them to believe that no matter the summon its life force would never be greater than that of its summoner.

Notes:
~Requires Apex Summoning Specialist to utilize
~Summons must recover 40hp before they can be resummoned(if KO'd)

Declined. Lifeforce = to the summoner is too much. I'd say limit it to tanking a specific level of technique or damage, for example, B-rank or below ( 40 damage ) with the necklace defending the summon and breaking or exhausting the artifact until the next arc. Keep in mind this is a B-rank artifact thus it won't be strong enough to tank things like S-rank or Forbidden techniques. You are free to try that for a higher level of artifact though. I don't think it would require Apex Summoning Specialist either that's too much. It can just be an artifact you can use on your summon similar to Beastmaster's Saddle. Also, the recovering 40hp bit doesn't make sense because only shinobi follow the health/chakra regeneration rules so work on that. One final note, take a look at the main post of this thread, rules have been further defined.

Checked by
@Howard

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Relinquishing:
Mission Rank: A
Story elements chosen:
Disperse a mob ( 4 )
09-25-2018
Additional information: Following up on plot devices from earlier. Relevant information for it can be found and .

That's definitely a history to explore. Mission Passed. You also win an A-ranked artifact, to be posted.
To create and obtain:

Warenaiwa landmark description for context.

( Seifuku-sha no kataparuto ) - Catapults of the Conqueror
Type:
Artifact
Range: Mid - Long
Damage: 60
Description: Originally commissioned by Aléxandros Mégas the Conquerer himself to defend Warenaiwa these catapults are made of stone, earth and wood being fairly durable in their own right able to take on a direct A rank of any elemental technique before being destroyed. After being destroyed they remain "broken" until the following arc. These catapults were found and repurposed by Tsumigakure as a defensive battlement taken from Warenaiwa. The catapults were in a state of disrepair and poor maintenance but after some work, and restoration they have returned to about half of their total power. These catapults are able to be placed in a landmark similar to roads or bridges and can be used by villagers of Tsumigakure. When used the catapult will passively fire off an elemental barrage from the basic five elements up to a distance of Mid - Long range. This elemental barrage is A rank in power, has the strengths and weaknesses of the element used and can be used passively and in the same timeframe as another technique of a similar nature. The catapults are self-sufficient producing their own elemental barrages only requiring a command from a Tsumigakure shinobi. They only react to a Tsumigakure shinobi. Alternatively, an ability dubbed "Conquest" can be used.

Conquest: When used in the same timeframe as an elemental technique of the same nature or a complimentary nature such as fire and wind or lightning and water the elemental barrage is able to meld into and become a part of the other technique. This empowers the other technique granting it a rank increase for anything below A rank or +10 damage to anything S rank or above. Conquest can be used once per turn with a two-turn cool-down and only six times per arc.

Note: One artifact can only be placed in one landmark, needing more to be created to place in multiple landmarks
Note: The catapults can passively fire an elemental barrage once per turn with a one turn cool-down

Last edited:
Reactions: Pyro NB

Tsuki

Supreme
Kin
1,154💸
Kumi
30,042💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Players involved: Inethas
Story elements chosen: Fight an individual of comparable strength (3)
Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 21 April 2019
Relevant mission links: https://animebase.me/threads/sirens-lair-210.768204/#post-21933919
Additional information: The mission is a continuations of previous posts from me and Hokusai on the same thread. I've quoted the most relevant one in my mission post.

Mission Passed. You also win a B-rank custom artifact. It can be submitted here or exchanged for the mission value in Ryo.

Checked by
@Howard
(Kuro Yagi) - Black Goat
Type:
Artifact
Chakra: N/A (-5 chakra from user) (-20 chakra from target)
Description: Black Goat is a pendant which contains the head of a seven-eyed black goat on its center, with the goat's head encircled by a ring. It was crafted by the Kurama clan during older times. They had imbued the artifact with spells and seals to help soothe their demonic Id by imprisoning a portion of their demonic Id's essence within the artifact. This artifact has therefore accumulated a number of those demonic Ids' essences within itself. During recent years, the new custodians of the artifact have figured out ways to expend those essences in order to add a twist to their illusionary techniques.

Usage: Upon preparing to cast a genjutsu of any form on a target, the user first courses their chakra through the pendant, investing an extra portion of chakra before then casting the genjutsu on the target. What this does is that the illusionary technique brings along with it an essence of a demonic Id that is imprisoned inside the pendant to inhibit the target. This counts as a move but does not consume timeframe as it is released alongside the illusion. This essence would remain within the target for a certain amount of turns despite the target having fully released themselves from the initial illusion and would later on "awaken" to reactivate the same illusion (same, however B-rank in power), if triggered by the user. The essence is treated as a chakraless entity that inhibits the target.

Trigger: In order to have the essence reactivate the same genjutsu, the user simply needs to add the ram hand-seal at the end of whichever technique he/she is currently performing. This makes the genjutsu reactivation caused by the demonic Id's essence occur at the same time as the user's own technique. The genjutsu reactivation happens by having the demonic Id's essence take over 20 chakra points from the target it inhibits, altering that stolen chakra's signature and uses this to place the target under the same illusionary technique, however the illusion is now B-rank in power. Once the reactivation of the illusion is successful, the demonic Id's essence ceases to exist. If an illusion contains additional attributes to traditional genjutsu (ex: effects of emotions from Ganmi genjutsu), then only the traditional attributes of the illusion are reactivated (ex: designed Ganmi genjutsu reactivates, but without the emotion effect).

Note: Usage counts as a move, activation/trigger doesn't
Note: Can remain dormant up to 3 turns
Note: Usable 4 times per battle

Declined. This feels too closely linked to the Kurama Clan and to a much lesser degree the Yamanaka and Yin Release. The entity feels too similar to a parasite or spirit created by Yin Release and its ability it too powerful for a B-rank artifact. B-rank is too low level for an ability that allows you to recast genjutsu after it has already been broken in the same timeframe as another technique. I'd suggest shifting the ability to something else genjutsu related and minimize the entity. For example, making it impossible to break a genjutsu from one of the usual methods, but not stacking upon other detriments. Additionally, 4 times per battle is way too high for any artifact this isn't meant to be a technique that regenerates, artifacts usually work on arc-based limitations and do not regenerate their uses until the next arc.

Checked by
@Howard

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Gyaku Jūjika) - Reverse Crucifix
Type:
Artifact
Chakra: N/A(-5/turn for invisible trait)
Description: The Reverse Crucifix was bestowed on Alucard as he slaughtered the many thousand army of the dead in the dead marshes on his first visit there and accidentaly awoken them. He found the reversed crucifix on the ground some time later and was therefore granted its magical powers. It is a very particular trinket that Alucard himself has the only exemplary of and carries it around his neck and occasionally looks down upon. The reverse crucifix later became what turned Alucard into more of a legend than he already was as it was found in the same moment of his life where he had lost everything that he had held dear. He just wanted to be alone at the time and that was the power the reverse crucifix bestowed onto him. As an active trait of the trinket, it would let Alucard be erased from the world in the sense his body would go up in a black/red smoke and turn him invisible and enter the realm of Limbo to steal the power of becoming untraceable to the same extent as the dustless bewilder technique. The passive trait of the trinket gives the user the potential to consume blood from either a random victim or an opponent they have killed. The amount of blood is then converted into chakra and gives the user an enhanced chakra pool which could be used very strategically in the ninja world. A random villager/bandit gives the user 50 chakra for consuming their blood. An opponent of equal strength gives the user 500 chakra points and if the opponent is stronger it gives 1,000 chakra points for consuming their blood. Depending on if the user is stronger or not is usually stated in village missions or storyboard elements. There is also another trait that is bestowed the wielder if they consume the blood of an opponent of same force or stronger and that is their normal speed/reaction level. For every consumed equally ranked opponent, the users speed/reaction level is increased by +2. For every consumed stronger opponent it is increased by +5 levels as well as they can chose one element of their possession that gets +10 in damage for each opponent of equal rank and +20 for each opponent of stronger rank. While this sounds powerful and all, these levels are reset after each arc, which gives the wielder always trying to fight strong opponents to gain an advantage in upcoming fights. Also its worth noting that stronger opponents usually leaves the player dead or having to sacrifice something dear to them. The artifact also curses its wielder and grants them the inability to regenerate chakra/health naturally following the rules of the NW chart unless they consume atleast one victim(villager etc) once per third mission.

Note: The blood consuming can only happen in the NW
Note: The invisible trait has no turn limit but does sap chakra from the opponent and consumes a moveslot. Also, this can be used outside the NW.

Claimed the right to submit custom A-ranked artifact here[]

Declined. Cool traits/ideas/abilities but they're too wild for an A-rank artifact. Some even for an S-rank artifact.
1. This can be stolen if you are defeated, so it cannot say things like "Only usable or possessed by Alucard" The history of how you found it is iffy but okay to a degree. I feel you should rework it a bit. However, as stated "Alucard himself has the only exemplary of" can't be approved since it could be taken from your biography.
2. Erasure of presence or entering into limbo is a no-go cannot be approved in any form for an artifact. It's too close to Limbo, to Hayabusa, and a lesser extent Mu. Artifacts that try for that will be DNR'ed however I'm going to elaborate and allow you to resubmit because the other abilities can work in certain ways.
3. Chakra gain is much too high, 50 from an NPC, 500 from equal strength and 1000 from a stronger individual is way too much. Those are more than Yin-Yang Release can provide via Chakra Creation or Chakra Removal. I suggest lowering this considerably. 25 ( This is as high as I'll allow for fodder NPCs ) from an NPC. 50 from Academy Student to Chunin and finally 100 from Jounin or higher. This is about on par for the Chakra Transfer Technique at it's higher limits. The blood cannot be voluntarily given either and must be taken by force for the ability to proc.
4. The regaining chakra via the blood-consuming ability requires a usage limit per arc. I would suggest at max two charges per arc recharging the next arc.
5. The speed increase is way too high to a point of almost being an instant decline for that itself. one-two levels is the highest an A-rank will ever give. Leaning more toward one if there is an additional ability paired with it and two if it is a single ability A-rank artifact. Which for this artifact there is a secondary ability. It can be permitted to be stackable with Modes like how Ring of Hell can be stacked with EIG or Sage Mode. It will need a turn limit, a usage limit, and will only proc from roleplayers, not NPCs. Usage limit should be about once per arc, a turn limit of around three turns like the long-ranged variation of Ring of Hell.
6. Two abilities are the maximum a custom artifact can have you're trying to get four with one artifact. Please read the first post of this thread for the limits of an artifact. The element increase ontop of everything else mentioned so far is too much. You can have either it or the speed increase paired with the chakra regaining ability not both. Either way, it would need a turn limit, a usage limit and would only proc from consuming the blood of another roleplayer, not NPCs. Usage limit of about once per arc lasting three turns.

I believe that's everything unless I missed something. I'll be sure to check upon resubmitting.

Checked by
@Howard

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Type:
Artifact
Chakra: N/A(-5/turn for invisible trait)
Description: The Reverse Crucifix was bestowed on Alucard as he slaughtered the many thousand army of the dead in the dead marshes on his first visit there and accidentaly awoken them. He found the reversed crucifix on the ground some time later and was therefore granted its magical powers. It is a very particular trinket that Alucard himself has the only exemplary of and carries it around his neck and occasionally looks down upon. The reverse crucifix later became what turned Alucard into more of a legend than he already was as it was found in the same moment of his life where he had lost everything that he had held dear. He just wanted to be alone at the time and that was the power the reverse crucifix bestowed onto him. As an active trait of the trinket, it would let Alucard be erased from the world in the sense his body would go up in a black/red smoke and turn him invisible and enter the realm of Limbo to steal the power of becoming untraceable to the same extent as the dustless bewilder technique. The passive trait of the trinket gives the user the potential to consume blood from either a random victim or an opponent they have killed. The amount of blood is then converted into chakra and gives the user an enhanced chakra pool which could be used very strategically in the ninja world. A random villager/bandit gives the user 50 chakra for consuming their blood. An opponent of equal strength gives the user 500 chakra points and if the opponent is stronger it gives 1,000 chakra points for consuming their blood. Depending on if the user is stronger or not is usually stated in village missions or storyboard elements. There is also another trait that is bestowed the wielder if they consume the blood of an opponent of same force or stronger and that is their normal speed/reaction level. For every consumed equally ranked opponent, the users speed/reaction level is increased by +2. For every consumed stronger opponent it is increased by +5 levels as well as they can chose one element of their possession that gets +10 in damage for each opponent of equal rank and +20 for each opponent of stronger rank. While this sounds powerful and all, these levels are reset after each arc, which gives the wielder always trying to fight strong opponents to gain an advantage in upcoming fights. Also its worth noting that stronger opponents usually leaves the player dead or having to sacrifice something dear to them. The artifact also curses its wielder and grants them the inability to regenerate chakra/health naturally following the rules of the NW chart unless they consume atleast one victim(villager etc) once per third mission.

Note: The blood consuming can only happen in the NW
Note: The invisible trait has no turn limit but does sap chakra from the opponent and consumes a moveslot. Also, this can be used outside the NW.

Declined. Cool traits?ideas/abilities but they're too wild for an A-rank artifact. Some even for an S-rank artifact.
1. This can be stolen if you are defeated, so it cannot say things like "Only usable or possessed by Alucard" The history of how you found it is iffy but okay to a degree. I feel you should rework it a bit. However, as stated "Alucard himself has the only exemplary of" can't be approved since it could be taken from your biography.
2. Erasure of presence or entering into limbo is a no-go cannot be approved in any form for an artifact. It's too close to Limbo, to Hayabusa, and a lesser extent Mu. Artifacts that try for that will be DNR'ed however I'm going to elaborate and allow you to resubmit because the other abilities can work in certain ways.
3. Chakra gain is much too high, 50 from an NPC, 500 from equal strength and 1000 from a stronger individual is way too much. Those are more than Yin-Yang Release can provide via Chakra Creation or Chakra Removal. I suggest lowering this considerably. 25 ( This is as high as I'll allow for fodder NPCs ) from an NPC. 50 from Academy Student to Chunin and finally 100 from Jounin or higher. This is about on par for the Chakra Transfer Technique at it's higher limits. The blood cannot be voluntarily given either and must be taken by force for the ability to proc.
4. The regaining chakra via the blood-consuming ability requires a usage limit per arc. I would suggest at max two charges per arc recharging the next arc.
5. The speed increase is way too high to a point of almost being an instant decline for that itself. one-two levels is the highest an A-rank will ever give. Leaning more toward one if there is an additional ability paired with it and two if it is a single ability A-rank artifact. Which for this artifact there is a secondary ability. It can be permitted to be stackable with Modes like how Ring of Hell can be stacked with EIG or Sage Mode. It will need a turn limit, a usage limit, and will only proc from roleplayers, not NPCs. Usage limit should be about once per arc, a turn limit of around three turns like the long-ranged variation of Ring of Hell.
6. Two abilities are the maximum a custom artifact can have you're trying to get four with one artifact. Please read the first post of this thread for the limits of an artifact. The element increase ontop of everything else mentioned so far is too much. You can have either it or the speed increase paired with the chakra regaining ability not both. Either way, it would need a turn limit, a usage limit and would only proc from consuming the blood of another roleplayer, not NPCs. Usage limit of about once per arc lasting three turns.

I believe that's everything unless I missed something. I'll be sure to check upon resubmitting.

Checked by
@Howard
Fixing chakra and speed levels(acquired)
Removed Damage increase
Removed active trait as it has two passive ones.

Type:
Artifact
Description: The Reverse Crucifix was originally found by Alucard as he slaughtered the many thousand army of the dead in the dead marshes on his first visit there and accidentally awoken them. He found the reversed crucifix on the ground sometime later and was therefore granted its powers, however, these powers are granted to any wielder. It is a very particular trinket. The reverse crucifix became an object of infamy as it was used by Alucard tales of its abilities spreading like a legend. The passive trait of the trinket gives the user the potential to consume blood from either a random victim or an opponent they have rendered unconscious or restrained. The amount of blood is then converted into chakra and gives the user an enhanced chakra pool which could be used very strategically in the ninja world. An NPC no matter their strength only gives the user 25 chakra for consuming their blood. An equal ranked defeated or restrained roleplayer can give the user blood equivalent to 100 chakra points for consuming a portion of their blood but deals no damage in doing so. There is also another trait that is bestowed upon the wielder if they consume the blood of an opponent of the same rank or higher and that is their base speed is temporarily increased +1 lasting three turns. This can be done once per arc and recharges at the start of the following arc. All consumption of blood must be non-voluntary and must be taken by force either in combat through restraint or after defeating an opponent.
Note: The regaining chakra via blood-consumption can only be done twice per arc, recharging at the start of the next arc
Note: Increasing base speed can only be done once per arc lasting three turns and recharging at the start of the next arc

Approved. Check the various changes, if you do not like them or approve of them the artifact can be declined and resubmitted to your liking. However, as it is, it is probably the highest I will allow it to be. I left in a portion of the history because I understand it is a sentimental piece. However, like all artifacts it can be stolen and used by other roleplayers. Good luck and have fun with it in the Ninja World if you decide to keep it as is.

Checked by
@Howard

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Name: Adder Stone Pendant
Range: Long
Chakra: N/A (-15 from user or target)
Description: An Adder Stone is a type of stone that usually resembles jade in appearance and frequently has a glassy texture to
it. The stone has a naturally occurring hole through the center, some in various sizes yet all believed to have formed over years sitting at the bottom of rivers and lakes. Though these stones have many tales tethered to their existence that all vary depending on the part of the world, an Adder Stone is known to have an unusual natural capacity to retain Chakra that is directed into it. Though it cannot forcefully absorb Chakra, a user may pour either their own Chakra or the Chakra of another into the stone to be stored indefinitely until expunged or replaced. While the Chakra is in the stone it is virtually undetectable by any sensory techniques, suspected to be caused by the unique natural material it is made of acting as a form of disguise for the dormant Chakra. However, the original owner of the Chakra is capable of tracking and detecting it, being capable of passively detecting the location of the pendant through sensing the Chakra sealed within up to ( 1 ) landmark away. This is generally used as a form of supplementary tracking device, making it possible for someone to keep track of wherever the pendant is located within range without the need to use other sensory techniques.
Note:
- The tracking of the pendant does not allow you to know who or what is holding the pendant, only to know where it is located.
- The pendant cannot hold more than ( 1 ) chakra from any given source.
- The pendant is durable as a stone can be, yet is still breakable if not kept safely.
- The pendant cannot be overfilled or damaged as such; it will only ever take in as much chakra as it can hold.
- The chakra inside of the pendant can be replaced, but if chakra is already inside, it will "expunge" the pre-existing stored chakra which can be sensed temporarily after being removed, so use cautiously.

Post where Custom C-rank Artifact was awarded: > > Here < <

Declined.
1. This needs cleaned up and explained better. What is it's the purpose? Track an ally over short distances? There are better ways to do that.
2. Sensing anything up to 1 LM away is too much for a C-rank. That'd be an A-rank minimum.
3. Wouldn't hold chakra indefinitely, would reset with the arc.

Checked by
@Howard

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Name: Calamity Vessel
Artifact Rank: A-rank
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra: N/A (up to 300 stored)
Description: Calamity Vessel is an unique artifact crafted by a group of the first Fuuinjutsu practitioners. It comes in the form of an all black chain-link necklace with a red, spiraling gem hanging from it. Specifically, the gem would be as a protection mechanism for the user against outside sealing jutsu, seeing as they specialized in such. The gem is able to be pre-stored with chakra points that it would use on its own, maxing out at 300. With the chakra fueling the gem, it is able to innately "sense" dormant or active sealing jutsu. This does not mean the user can sense the techniques though, just the artifact. Once an enemy sealing technique's abilities attempt to become actived or a dormant seal is sensed, the gem would send out an instant pulse of chakra that covers mid range, canceling said sealing technique altogether. This can only be done on sealing techniques of A-rank or lower, and would use up an equivalent amount of chakra as the seal in question is made up of; Also being able to effect numerous seals at once. Of course, if the gem doesn't hold enough chakra, it wouldn't be able to cancel a seal. This would be a passive ability, not taking up a move slot due to the artifact simply using pre-stored chakra. If the artifact was to run out of usable chakra, the user is able to restore the reserves but with a cost of a jutsu slot. 1 time per arc, the user can use the artifact on any ranked sealing technique, though the chakra cost required would be doubled.

Artifact won here: https://animebase.me/threads/storyboard-mission-submission.756508/post-21986436

Declined.
1. This is too much, and 300 chakra is way above what could be possible for this. I don't think it needs to store chakra at all.
2. This would be better if it did a single objective ( cancel fuuinjutsu ) a limited number of times ( x2 maximum )
3. Don't feel like it needs to "sense" the fuuinjutsu. It should be able to just do it, passively is okay with 1 charge, actively if you go for 2. Should recharge at the start of an arc.
4. It should only work on A-rank fuuinjutsu and below.

Checked by
@Howard

Status
Not open for further replies.