minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rikudou Tobi won this Debate with Ease Damn the soloing is real !

i was enjoying reading his logical Posts and learn more

i totally agree with him , anyone says vargo is above the 3 commanders of doflamingo family is clearly didn't watch one piece

Rikudou Tobi Backed everything with Scans from the Manga

unlike the Assumptions gang lol
join teh Tobidara ritual groupe...

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My point is that he can scan/chambres items that have a little seastone in it like the tip of Smoker’s jitte. Since it’s not all seastone but only a little is on it.
The reasons why I don’t believe that he can bisect seastone with his Devil fruit powers is because it will explain why he wasn’t able to cut Smoker’s jitte and devil fruit powers destroying sea stones in any manner would defeat the purpose of a seastone prism.

In order for Law to successfully scan/chambres his opponent’s weapons he needs to be stationary leaving him susceptible to a blitz attack like he did Vergo.
2 very simple questions, please answer them as short as possible:

1) If you believe that law is unable to bisect seastone with his Devil Fruit, do you still believe that there was seastone on the hull of Smoker's ship when Law cut it in pieces ?

2) Law was able to swap out a barrage of bullets coming to him with snowflakes. When Vergo dashed at him he was only meters away. Law's room can be as big as a mountain. Knowing all that and the fact that Law can teleport within his own room. Why do you think he has difficulties taking away swords ? He has been shown taking phones, hearts, bullets. Why are Zoro's swords the exception ?

actually Tonbous is right...my advice is you should reread 1p Manga from a start...or stop spreading teh fanfics in this forumes plz..

i totally agree with him , anyone says vargo is above the 3 commanders of doflamingo family is clearly didn't watch one piece

It's official there are too few air holes in Tobi's mask. Everyone with a Tobi avatar has officially lost their damn minds.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
2 very simple questions, please answer them as short as possible:

1) If you believe that law is unable to bisect seastone with his Devil Fruit, do you still believe that there was seastone on the hull of Smoker's ship when Law cut it in pieces ?

2) Law was able to swap out a barrage of bullets coming to him with snowflakes. When Vergo dashed at him he was only meters away. Law's room can be as big as a mountain. Knowing all that and the fact that Law can teleport within his own room. Why do you think he has difficulties taking away swords ? He has been shown taking phones, hearts, bullets. Why are Zoro's swords the exception ?

It's official there are too few air holes in Tobi's mask. Everyone with a Tobi avatar has officially lost their damn minds.
as long as i say truth to solo fodders like you, i dont care if i lose my mind..

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

as long as i say truth to solo fodders like you, i dont care if i lose my mind..

Tellem :hypnotobi:

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My point is that he can scan/chambres items that have a little seastone in it like the tip of Smoker’s jitte. Since it’s not all seastone but only a little is on it.
The reasons why I don’t believe that he can bisect seastone with his Devil fruit powers is because it will explain why he wasn’t able to cut Smoker’s jitte and devil fruit powers destroying sea stones in any manner would defeat the purpose of a seastone prism.

I think Law would be able to handle taking the sword but not effiecent enough to wield it against.
Realistically speaking Law won’t be able to chambres or scan Zoro’s swords if he couldn’t take away Smoker’s jitte.
In order for Law to successfully scan/chambres his opponent’s weapons he needs to be stationary leaving him susceptible to a blitz attack like he did Vergo.
Smoker evaded it because he used his devil fruit to dispersed himself increasing his evasiveness an mobility to propel himself faster. You can check all his fights if you don’t believe me.
If Law is going to beat Zoro by no means would it be through Scan or Chambres, he’s gonna need to do better than that.

I respect if you think Law can beat Zoro, as should you the other way around. But don’t be like Riker who would say that Law would beat Zoro mid diff, that’s just being dense because even Luffy isn’t mid diffing Zoro and Luffy is canonically proven to be stronger than Law.
While I agree that Luffy does not mid diff Zoro (or Law for that matter) manga and feat wise suggest that Gear 4th can do exactly that...

Carpchonay

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok im a Zoro fanboy but i wont say that he wins or loses. Weve seen Law's full power and how strong his haki is. We haven't seen shit from Zoro yet. So how can any of you even argue this at the moment? I think Zoro would win only if his Haki is stronger, which I believe it is, but nobody can prove it yet. So you all should shut the **** up until we see Zoro go all out. When hes done beating the shogun im sure he will be above Law.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
On topic: : Law wins, mid-difficulty.

Vergo who was leagues above Green Man lost to Law, how is Roro going to beat someone like Trafalgar, who's basically the next WB come EOS? Law tangoed with Fuiji and Flamingo and had no trouble with them; Roro was struggling to keep up with Fujitora.
Law at this point is almost Emperor level. I'd say his bounty is somewhere around 1.5-2.0 Billion Berries.
Don't you think your overhyping Law? Emperor level with 2 billion beri bounty? What a load of @#$@

He is very strong , i admit that . He has a good devil fruit and has decent haki to defeat Vergo and keep up in a fight with Doffy and Fujitora but calling him emperor level is a stretch. He couldn't even defeat Doflamingo himself and your giving him a bounty higher than luffys? Or are you saying that will be his bounty EOS?

Easyfathom

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Law, easy win.

Zoro has shown that he couldn't keep up with Law's speed (teleporting) both physically and using CoO. Law in my opinion would easily do exactly what he do to Vergo on Zoro.

Having caught up on this whole thread, I'll like to throw my own pence into the mix:

It was a metaphor

Not all ships have seastone. The marines travel the Grandline SOLELY using the Grandline. They travel to the second half by passing through Marejois (over the red line). They only sail through the calm belt when going to the 4 seas. Why would they go into the calm belt where there is no wind to travel around.. They want to get to places as fast as possible, if it's in the Grandline, they are sailing there in the Grandline. Also, it IS a rare material and we have seen many battleships... It would be highly illogical for them all to have their hull covered in seastone.

It was my understanding that Law's fruit was able to do whatever the **** he wants in his room. Also, seastone only effects DF users when in contact with them. Otherwise it's just like the sea, Aokiji could still freeze them using his powers and they would freeze. But they have been stated to be as hard as diamond and no one has been shown to be able to cut that. Smokers ship could have had seastone, not saying that it didn't or it's not possible that it did. But Law's fruit allows him to slice it in half. Don't forget, it's not breaking the ship, more splitting it like how Buggy splits himself.

Vergo in my opinion was quite clearly portrayed and displayed as the strongest executive. One of Doffy's most trusted crew members AND the most proficient in CoA. He may not have had CoO mastery, obviously didn't have future sight. But to say he wasn't at least proficient in it? He blocked and dodged Smokers attacks. As for CoA, he tanked Sanji's attacks as if they were nothing. Sanji who has been highlighted to be more CoO focused could realise right after that first (maybe it was second) interaction and commented that Vergo was like a mass amount of iron or something.

Lastly. Garp. He's the perfect example where rank means nothing. He wanted to keep his status as a VA purely because he didn't want the responsibility that comes with a higher rank, but we all know he's much more hella strong than any VA or even admiral! Not to mention Smoker himself, we get introduced to him when he's a captain? He was much stronger than any other captain and then some! Rank means nothing in a battle, it could ultimately come down to simple match up.

Edogawa

Regular
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This isn't even a mid difficulty matchup. Law fodderizes him with ease, even in the field of swordsmanship expertise, Law trumps Zoro in skill and power. Call me when Zoro can slash an island in half. Law is comparable to a Yonko commander, whereas Zoro is around a Vice Admiral level. The gap is enormous.