Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not going to put that much effort into something I know I'm already right about. Make a thread a put up 2 strawpolls.

Provide the chapter with Law's speech and ask if it's about 'literal factory gears' or metaphoric gears, and have the other one be about who the strongest executive is and enter all 4 current ones and Vergo.
No because I'm right and you're wrong.
Off all the people you named, none of them fly at the speed of geppou. Fujitora and Robin are more hovering. Luffy can only fly in gear 4th, and he wasn't facing Pica in gear 4th. I don't know why Zoro is up there since he can't fly at all. Ironically Zoro beat the statue technically while "flying" and Pica didn't see him coming. So once again big fat stinker of a non-argument.
Luffy has flown in base form before without using G4 you dumbass.
You must be registered for see images
Nice excuse for Robin and Issho yet you're saying Zoro was technically flying? What a waste of excuse because Zoro wasn't flying at all you moron.
He was standing on rubble when he cornered Pica to leave his assimilated body.

You can't prove that all the ships are lined with seastone. I know for a fact that seastone cant be cut therefore Smokers' ship didn't have it. Makes sense since he didn't need a ship that needed to cross a calm belt
I did just prove that the navy ships have seastone, Coby said so himself. Coby>You
You prove to me that the ship's hull didn't have seastone otherwise stfu.

. About the marines coming to the New World that's the dumbest thing I've heard today. They're not pirates. They have bases in the New World, their ships are already being built there. Besides you also have no understanding of the One Piece world map as you don't have to cross the calm belt to get in the New World. The grand line is surrounded by calm belts so as long as you stay in between and go under the red line at fishman island you're already in the New World.
You're an absolute retard because the dumbest thing I've heard all day is questioning a navy ship ever crossing the calm belt when coby literally just said that his navy ship that he was on with Garp and Aokiji had seastone's on the hull of their ship. They have ships going in and out of the New World you idiot. And Sea Kings are all over the place not just the red line/calm belt.
You're also wrong about Devil fruit users being unable to manipulate water. They have no problem doing that since it only harms them when they're coming in contact with it. We've seen Aokiji freeze a lot of water before. Even Luffy and robin used their skills briefly underwater gear third and gigantesco mano. They even commented that their power was being drained. So see here the difference between touching sea water and manipulating it. Sea stone is a different story all together, it negates a df users powers instantly, that's why handcuffs, bullets, and cages are so effective. Really need to pay some more attention to details.
I never said that Law's powers manipulated water you illiterate retard. I said that Law's powers was able to move it the riverbed inside of his "room." Therefore the theory of Law not being able to move Smoker's jitte with "room" is stupid and wrong.
Since Law moved a navy ship which has seastone's in it's hulls along with the riverbead, this proves me right and you don't know anything about devil fruits and seastone. The only thing the seastones prevent Law from doing is cutting it with his devil fruit powers.
You should really stop calling someone an idiot when you're wrong all the time. What's fucking worse is accusing me of things I've never said. You either back you goddamn bullshit up or you shut up. Never said anything about diable Jambe being able to melt Zoro's swords. You're trying to discredit me because you're an incompetent tool and you can't win with arguments. It's the same shit over and over and over again. Even when it's literally in the manga you still don't get it. It says that all VA's have haki, it says that marine ships that cross the calm belt have seastone not all of them, it says that the gears are not literal gears.
I'm the only one here backing up everything I'm saying with manga facts and I even underlined it too to prove my point when all you're doing is talking up shit out the ass. All that garbage is nothing but fanfics
1. I said that the vergo is an expert on buso haki and not observation haki, yet you come in and post some irrelevant ass bullshit of rayleigh saying that people have two dormant types of haki. So how in the **** does that have to do with VA's automatically having haki?
I even posted the manga page which was highlighted of the doctor saying that VA's have some form of haki, in nowhere did he stated that VA's have both forms of haki. Yet here you are arguing bullshit here to me with your stupid opinion. Even @SkullKnight was telling you the same thing yet you remain ignorant to fanfic.

2. The gears are literal. Why else would he say "I've destroyed the gears?" If it was a metaphor than he would've said that "We New ages destroyed the gears" but he didn't you incompetent dumbass. Now shut the **** up about it.

3. How fucking dense are you that you'll question Coby? He said that Navy ships have seastone on their hull so there's nothing to question here. If you have a problem, counter it with the manga like I did or shut the **** up.
The only thing that is left to convince is you if Oda would show up on your doorstep and whisper in your ear: Anata wa orokana chīsana o shiridesu, watashi no shinchō ni kōchiku sa reta hanashi o taberu no o yamete kudasai.
You're hopeless idiot that denied the manga pages in front of you. Even the Coby part.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No because I'm right and you're wrong.

Luffy has flown in base form before without using G4 you dumbass.
Nice excuse for Robin and Issho yet you're saying Zoro was technically flying? What a waste of excuse because Zoro wasn't flying at all you moron.
He was standing on rubble when he cornered Pica to leave his assimilated body.

I did just prove that the navy ships have seastone, Coby said so himself. Coby>You
You prove to me that the ship's hull didn't have seastone otherwise stfu.

You're an absolute retard because the dumbest thing I've heard all day is questioning a navy ship ever crossing the calm belt when coby literally just said that his navy ship that he was on with Garp and Aokiji had seastone's on the hull of their ship. They have ships going in and out of the New World you idiot. And Sea Kings are all over the place not just the red line/calm belt.

I never said that Law's powers manipulated water you illiterate retard. I said that Law's powers was able to move it the riverbed inside of his "room." Therefore the theory of Law not being able to move Smoker's jitte with "room" is stupid and wrong.
Since Law moved a navy ship which has seastone's in it's hulls along with the riverbead, this proves me right and you don't know anything about devil fruits and seastone. The only thing the seastones prevent Law from doing is cutting it with his devil fruit powers.

I'm the only one here backing up everything I'm saying with manga facts and I even underlined it too to prove my point when all you're doing is talking up shit out the ass. All that garbage is nothing but fanfics
1. I said that the vergo is an expert on buso haki and not observation haki, yet you come in and post some irrelevant ass bullshit of rayleigh saying that people have two dormant types of haki. So how in the **** does that have to do with VA's automatically having haki?
I even posted the manga page which was highlighted of the doctor saying that VA's have some form of haki, in nowhere did he stated that VA's have both forms of haki. Yet here you are arguing bullshit here to me with your stupid opinion. Even @SkullKnight was telling you the same thing yet you remain ignorant to fanfic.

2. The gears are literal. Why else would he say "I've destroyed the gears?" If it was a metaphor than he would've said that "We New ages destroyed the gears" but he didn't you incompetent dumbass. Now shut the **** up about it.

3. How fucking dense are you that you'll question Coby? He said that Navy ships have seastone on their hull so there's nothing to question here. If you have a problem, counter it with the manga like I did or shut the **** up.

You're hopeless idiot that denied the manga pages in front of you. Even the Coby part.
You're such a toxic member that just loses it when your get told you're wrong.

Luffy using that ufo isn't rivaling the speed of geppou and neither are robin's wings or ishou's floating rock. Or do you think they match Vergo's speed?

With Zoro flying I meant when Orlumbus threw him across town. Not when he was falling on rubble, of course that doesn't count as flying.

Coby was talking about warships that have to cross the calm belt, Smokers ship didn't need to cross the calm belt. Also Law cut the keel, if it was made out of seastone Law would be unable to cut it.

If Law said something literal like: "we from the new age bla bla bla" that would no longer be a metaphor since it's literal. I'm just suspecting that you just didn't know what a metaphor is all this time. If you would scroll up you see that no one else thinks that he's talking about factory gears besides you.

Dr. Fishbone said that all VA's have haki, so Vergo too.

Do you still remember what a paradox is ? You've made a new one ! congrats.

So when you say this:

The only thing the seastones prevent Law from doing is cutting it with his devil fruit powers.
How can you also say this:

Looks like a pretty clean cut right through all that "seastone of yours"

Last edited:

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Coby was talking about warships that have to cross the calm belt, Smokers ship didn't need to cross the calm belt. Also Law cut the keel, if it was made out of seastone Law would be unable to cut it.
All battleships have seastone embedded in them so they can cross the Calm Belt if needed. Just because Smoker might not need to doesn't mean he's going to get a custom made battleship that comes with LESS safety features that all other battleships have.

Aside from that, Law being able to affect seastone is a given because his power was capable of affecting sea water, which was stated to emit the same energy as seastone. He also cut Smoker's seastone chains with his DF power.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All battleships have seastone embedded in them so they can cross the Calm Belt if needed. Just because Smoker might not need to doesn't mean he's going to get a custom made battleship that comes with LESS safety features that all other battleships have.

Aside from that, Law being able to affect seastone is a given because his power was capable of affecting sea water, which was stated to emit the same energy as seastone. He also cut Smoker's seastone chains with his DF power.
That's not what the argument is about. The point is that Law cut a ship in half and Seastone is said to be hard as diamond and a rare material. If it was a rare material I doubt they would have enough of it to put it on the bottom of every ship that wouldn't make it rare.

He didn't use his powers on the chain he just cut them:

So that further proves the theory if the chain was hard as diamond you can't cut it with the flick of your wrist, that is a feat not even Zoro can pull off. A seastone chain also doesn't need to be entirely of seastone since a spot as big as Smokers tip of his jutte is big enough to immobilize Luffy. So given that it is a rare material that chain is most likely 90% metal and 10% seastone links.

Afteral Oda said that it couldn't be cut.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
That's not what the argument is about. The point is that Law cut a ship in half and Seastone is said to be hard as diamond and a rare material. If it was a rare material I doubt they would have enough of it to put it on the bottom of every ship that wouldn't make it rare.

He didn't use his powers on the chain he just cut them:

So that further proves the theory if the chain was hard as diamond you can't cut it with the flick of your wrist, that is a feat not even Zoro can pull off. A seastone chain also doesn't need to be entirely of seastone since a spot as big as Smokers tip of his jutte is big enough to immobilize Luffy. So given that it is a rare material that chain is most likely 90% metal and 10% seastone links.

Afteral Oda said that it couldn't be cut.
Dude, stop the nonsense. Law's powers explicitly affected sea water, so they can affect seastone.

That "10% seastone" stuff is now just blatantly making shit up. The chains as a whole are said to be seastone, we have no reason not to treat it as such. Hell, Doffy's entire factory was made of sea stone, the shit isn't as rare as you think. And I can't find the exact page rn since it's late, but there's a panel showing Law making a small room around Smoker to cut his chains.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dude, stop the nonsense. Law's powers explicitly affected sea water, so they can affect seastone.

That "10% seastone" stuff is now just blatantly making shit up. The chains as a whole are said to be seastone, we have no reason not to treat it as such. Hell, Doffy's entire factory was made of sea stone, the shit isn't as rare as you think. And I can't find the exact page rn since it's late, but there's a panel showing Law making a small room around Smoker to cut his chains.
Yes but affecting sea water is something all DF users can do, Aokiji can also freeze the ocean. That's not what is being discussed here.

I just follow the statement:

* Seastone can't be cut

We've seen Law cut the chain without his devil fruit, therefore the chain wasn't made out of 100% seastone. That's not something I made up manga dictates that.

It kind of hinges on Law using his DF on the chain otherwise there is no precedent where he cuts seastone, and if he doesn't cut seastone there is no reason to believe that the bottom of that boat is covered in it.

If we have to go off what we know: We know for 100% that seastone can't be cut in at least a normal fashion. And the other thing is that ships have seastone on the bottom, but as opposed to the other fact we don't know if this is for 100% of the ships. So if these two arguments clash there is no other way then to stick to the manga and take for granted that it can't be cut, which apparently means that Smokers' ship doesn't have seastone.

But anyways I'm done with this argument, it's stupid. It's a Zoro vs Law thread and somehow that Tobi guy reduced it to talking about metaphors and seastone. I'm out.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Yes but affecting sea water is something all DF users can do, Aokiji can also freeze the ocean. That's not what is being discussed here.
“DF powers can affect sea water, but not the stone with the same relationship with DF powers as seawater.”

I just follow the statement:

* Seastone can't be cut
Not only has this never been stated, Law’s cuts wouldn’t even apply to this statement since they’re non-physical cuts that ignore durability.

We've seen Law cut the chain without his devil fruit, therefore the chain wasn't made out of 100% seastone. That's not something I made up manga dictates that.
He was using his power to cut the chains... did you miss the panel where he teleports his sword to himself and when he teleports a note to Chopper? He had a Room up the entire time.

It kind of hinges on Law using his DF on the chain otherwise there is no precedent where he cuts seastone

But anyways I'm done with this argument, it's stupid. It's a Zoro vs Law thread and somehow that Tobi guy reduced it to talking about metaphors and seastone. I'm out.
An uncommon sight for Variah, but this isn’t a pointless argument.

You asserted Law can take Zoro’s swords. A valid question of why Law didn’t do that to Vergo was brought up, and your argument was that Law couldn’t affect his seastone Jutte. Settling whether or not Law can affect sea stone will either make or break your specific argument. Saying you’re done with it is conceding you were incorrect.

Last edited:

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Luffy using that ufo isn't rivaling the speed of geppou and neither are robin's wings or ishou's floating rock. Or do you think they match Vergo's speed?
:lmao: How fucking petty can you be? You're wrong period. The only toxic one here is you, and everyone else here disagrees you with with everything else.
Here you are saying that Luffy can't fly in base:
Now instead of admitting that you're wrong, you changed your excuse to Luffy's ufo being slower than Vergo's moon walk? Vergo doesn't have any moon walk speed feats to compare it to and as far as I'm concerned, he got blitzed in the face by Sanji.
So what speed feats does Vergo have? None.
You have no more excuses and just admit it when you're wrong. Both @SkullKnight and @Riker don't hate me on this forum yet there siding with me on the haki thing and seastone thing. So just concede already you dumbass. I posted all the manga facts and I have two people who are against me siding me on what I'm saying. Stop talking already and shut the **** up. YOU'RE WRONG!

With Zoro flying I meant when Orlumbus threw him across town. Not when he was falling on rubble, of course that doesn't count as flying.
@Bold just proves my point exactly
All navy battle ships period. Nothing else you say matter because you can't add extra words into his mouth. Smoker's ship is a navy ship and he crossed the calm belt to get to the new world in the first place. Do learn that the original navy base wasn't in the new world pre timeskip and Smoker went to G-5 when Aokiji was still admiral pre-timeskip.
Law didn't cut the hull of a navy ship btw.
If Law said something literal like: "we from the new age bla bla bla" that would no longer be a metaphor since it's literal. I'm just suspecting that you just didn't know what a metaphor is all this time. If you would scroll up you see that no one else thinks that he's talking about factory gears besides you.
I'm not going to argue with this with one because clearly you're illiterate.
Well no shit dumbass, he has buso haki. That doesn't mean he has Observation haki. @SkullKnight and I have been telling you this for 2 pages now:
Learn to admit when you are wrong. You trolling dumbass.

So when you say this:

Congratulations stupid. Not only did you prove to me that you don't know what a paradox is but you also don't know what the hull of a ship looks like either.
Law did not cut the Hull of a ship which is embedded with seastones:
Now why don't you go argue with Riker who already knows that the Navy ship have seastones in its hulls:
You're a toxic member that has problems admitting when he's wrong and you look dumber and dumber every time you post.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You asserted Law can take Zoro’s swords. A valid question of why Law didn’t do that to Vergo was brought up, and your argument was that Law couldn’t affect his seastone Jutte. Settling whether or not Law can affect sea stone will either make or break your specific argument. Saying you’re done with it is conceding you were incorrect.
Bullshit that has nothing to do with it. If I had this answer on page 1 I could've accepted that. This panel does actually prove that Law is able to manipulate seastone, all the other bullshit Tobi came up with didn't. You're forgetting that I already went 3 pages back and forward with a raging lunatic.

Look at all the dumb insults he's throwing around, when I call him toxic he has the guts to say that I'm the toxic one. What a fucking nerve.

Look at this latest post. My argument was that Pica could never catch Vergo if he uses geppou to outmaneuver his statue. Then that gets countered by "but Robin, Fujitora and Luffy weren't able too". When the logical response is wtf first of all were the never in the position to fight Pica and second of all is that not the kind of fast agile flying that geppou provides. Now I keep getting scans of ufo luffy accompanied with a load of insults. What am I supposed to do with that. I'm done i want out, there is no saving this. That has nothing to do with being wrong.

He still doesn't accept that the gears speech was a metaphor, according to him Law should've said "We of the new generation bla bla bla" When I tell him that that no longer is a metaphor he doesn't accept that. I'm done i want out, there is no saving this. That has nothing to do with being wrong.

When he literately sends me a picture of a part of the hull of a ship, he thinks it's just the front part of the boat for some reason. In the history of manga there hasn't been a cleaner cut through a hull. Yet I'm the dumbass, idiot, moron toxic asshole. I'm done i want out, there is no saving this. That has nothing to do with being wrong.

There is absolutely no arguing with this level of stupidity.

Bottom line, Law can take away Zoro's swords if he pleases and I know even am willing to admit he would've been able to take Smoker's Jutte too if he needed too. Thank you for the insight Riker, I totally forgot about that panel.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Bullshit that has nothing to do with it. If I had this answer on page 1 I could've accepted that. This panel does actually prove that Law is able to manipulate seastone, all the other bullshit Tobi came up with didn't. You're forgetting that I already went 3 pages back and forward with a raging lunatic.

Look at all the dumb insults he's throwing around, when I call him toxic he has the guts to say that I'm the toxic one. What a fucking nerve.

Look at this latest post. My argument was that Pica could never catch Vergo if he uses geppou to outmaneuver his statue. Then that gets countered by "but Robin, Fujitora and Luffy weren't able too". When the logical response is wtf first of all were the never in the position to fight Pica and second of all is that not the kind of fast agile flying that geppou provides. Now I keep getting scans of ufo luffy accompanied with a load of insults. What am I supposed to do with that. I'm done i want out, there is no saving this. That has nothing to do with being wrong.

He still doesn't accept that the gears speech was a metaphor, according to him Law should've said "We of the new generation bla bla bla" When I tell him that that no longer is a metaphor he doesn't accept that. I'm done i want out, there is no saving this. That has nothing to do with being wrong.

When he literately sends me a picture of a part of the hull of a ship, he thinks it's just the front part of the boat for some reason. In the history of manga there hasn't been a cleaner cut through a hull. Yet I'm the dumbass, idiot, moron toxic asshole. I'm done i want out, there is no saving this. That has nothing to do with being wrong.

Bottom line, Law can take away Zoro's swords if he pleases and I know even am willing to admit he would've been able to take Smoker's Jutte too if he needed too. Thank you for the insight Riker, I totally forgot about that panel.
Oh yeah, you're absolutely right about tha other stuff. Variah is insane and Law teleporting his heart away while Vergo was squeezing it was proof enough he can take Zoro's swords.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

You are a dumbass. Talking about the metaphor gets you nowhere because I’m right, only you and riker are stupid enough to think Law can chambres/Scan Zoro’s sword away. That’s like saying that Law can switch Mihawk or Shank’s sword and personality away.

So this stupidity of yours can continue else where because I already proved you wrong you. You’re just a autistic retarded kid that can’t keep his mouth shut when he’s proven wrong, and now you’re questioning what part of the hull is covered in seastone? Do you see your stupidity?
A few seconds ago you said that the navy ships didn’t have seastone on it now you’re saying which part has it and which part doesn’t?

I’m surprised that you shut the **** up about the Haki thing, I was sure SkullKnight would’ve closed your mouth permanently but unfortunetly I was wrong.

Just keep your mouth shut and delete your account you waste of space.

~Naruto&Itachi~

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You are a dumbass. Talking about the metaphor gets you nowhere because I’m right, only you and riker are stupid enough to think Law can chambres/Scan Zoro’s sword away. That’s like saying that Law can switch Mihawk or Shank’s sword and personality away.

So this stupidity of yours can continue else where because I already proved you wrong you. You’re just a autistic retarded kid that can’t keep his mouth shut when he’s proven wrong, and now you’re questioning what part of the hull is covered in seastone? Do you see your stupidity?
A few seconds ago you said that the navy ships didn’t have seastone on it now you’re saying which part has it and which part doesn’t?

I’m surprised that you shut the **** up about the Haki thing, I was sure SkullKnight would’ve closed your mouth permanently but unfortunetly I was wrong.

Just keep your mouth shut and delete your account you waste of space.
Lmao but Love Cook is toxic and you're not.....

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:lmao: How fucking petty can you be? You're wrong period. The only toxic one here is you, and everyone else here disagrees you with with everything else.
Here you are saying that Luffy can't fly in base:
Now instead of admitting that you're wrong, you changed your excuse to Luffy's ufo being slower than Vergo's moon walk? Vergo doesn't have any moon walk speed feats to compare it to and as far as I'm concerned, he got blitzed in the face by Sanji.
So what speed feats does Vergo have? None.
You have no more excuses and just admit it when you're wrong. Both @SkullKnight and @Riker don't hate me on this forum yet there siding with me on the haki thing and seastone thing. So just concede already you dumbass. I posted all the manga facts and I have two people who are against me siding me on what I'm saying. Stop talking already and shut the **** up. YOU'RE WRONG!

@Bold just proves my point exactly

All navy battle ships period. Nothing else you say matter because you can't add extra words into his mouth. Smoker's ship is a navy ship and he crossed the calm belt to get to the new world in the first place. Do learn that the original navy base wasn't in the new world pre timeskip and Smoker went to G-5 when Aokiji was still admiral pre-timeskip.
Law didn't cut the hull of a navy ship btw.

I'm not going to argue with this with one because clearly you're illiterate.

Well no shit dumbass, he has buso haki. That doesn't mean he has Observation haki. @SkullKnight and I have been telling you this for 2 pages now:
Learn to admit when you are wrong. You trolling dumbass.

Congratulations stupid. Not only did you prove to me that you don't know what a paradox is but you also don't know what the hull of a ship looks like either.
Law did not cut the Hull of a ship which is embedded with seastones:
Now why don't you go argue with Riker who already knows that the Navy ship have seastones in its hulls:
You're a toxic member that has problems admitting when he's wrong and you look dumber and dumber every time you post.
Um am I wrong or isn't the hull the part of the boat that protects the framing and interior from water, i.e. the "shell" that touches the water? Law clearly cut the entire boat from one outside, through everything and out the other side of the hull. And why are you arguing that he didn't cut the ships hull which had seastone, doesn't him doing so help your point of Law being able to affect seastones with his df?

As for the taking the swords I just thought of something. What if Law was able to get one of Zoro's swords and it was his cursed one. You think that might **** up Law or do you think the curse only extends to those who try to own it? Not everyone can handle those swords from how they were explained what if by stealing Zoro's sword he starts getting "cursed" do you think that could happen.

Last edited:

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Um am I wrong or isn't the hull the part of the boat that protects the framing and interior from water, i.e. the "shell" that touches the water? Law clearly cut the entire boat from one outside, through everything and out the other side of the hull. And why are you arguing that he didn't cut the ships hull which had seastone, doesn't him doing so help your point of Law being able to affect seastones with his df?

As for the taking the swords I just thought of something. What if Law was able to get one of Zoro's swords and it was his cursed one. You think that might **** up Law or do you think the curse only extends to those who try to own it? Not everyone can handle those swords from how they were explained what if by stealing Zoro's sword he starts getting "cursed" do you think that could happen.
Fun fact: Law's sword Kikoku is actually a cursed sword!

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My point is that he can scan/chambres items that have a little seastone in it like the tip of Smoker’s jitte. Since it’s not all seastone but only a little is on it.
The reasons why I don’t believe that he can bisect seastone with his Devil fruit powers is because it will explain why he wasn’t able to cut Smoker’s jitte and devil fruit powers destroying sea stones in any manner would defeat the purpose of a seastone prism.
I think Law would be able to handle taking the sword but not effiecent enough to wield it against.
Realistically speaking Law won’t be able to chambres or scan Zoro’s swords if he couldn’t take away Smoker’s jitte.
In order for Law to successfully scan/chambres his opponent’s weapons he needs to be stationary leaving him susceptible to a blitz attack like he did Vergo.
Smoker evaded it because he used his devil fruit to dispersed himself increasing his evasiveness an mobility to propel himself faster. You can check all his fights if you don’t believe me.
If Law is going to beat Zoro by no means would it be through Scan or Chambres, he’s gonna need to do better than that.

I respect if you think Law can beat Zoro, as should you the other way around. But don’t be like Riker who would say that Law would beat Zoro mid diff, that’s just being dense because even Luffy isn’t mid diffing Zoro and Luffy is canonically proven to be stronger than Law.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
The reasons why I don’t believe that he can bisect seastone with his Devil fruit powers is because it will explain why he wasn’t able to cut Smoker’s jitte and devil fruit powers destroying sea stones in any manner would defeat the purpose of a seastone prism.
No it doesn't because the point of seastone prism is to be on the target to prevent them from controlling their powers.

This is like saying "seawater being a DF's user weakness is pointless because Aokiji can freeze it, Akainu can boil it, Fujitora can move it," etc.

Realistically speaking Law won’t be able to chambres or scan Zoro’s swords if he couldn’t take away Smoker’s jitte.
You're taking things done to service the plot as meaning that a character can't do that thing. Plot-induced stupidity doesn't factor into VS battles. Law not teleporting Smoker's jutte is no more proof that he can't do it than Kizaru not shooting his targets in the head proves that he can't do it. This is like saying that Aokiji can't penetrate Luffy's skull because he chose to stab him in the stomach and not his face. We know Law can teleport away things that someone is gripping because we see him doing it; him not doing it when it makes the most sense doesn't mean he can't do in a VS battle when we see he has the capacity to do it.

In order for Law to successfully scan/chambres his opponent’s weapons he needs to be stationary leaving him susceptible to a blitz attack like he did Vergo.
Pretty easy to achieve by making a Room the size of a mountain, teleporting 20 meters behind Zoro and doing it while the latter is finding him.

I respect if you think Law can beat Zoro, as should you the other way around. But don’t be like Riker who would say that Law would beat Zoro mid diff, that’s just being dense because even Luffy isn’t mid diffing Zoro and Luffy is canonically proven to be stronger than Law.
Law beats Zoro mid-diff because he's the worst kind of match-up: Someone who can remove his arsenal from him at any point during the fight. Law vs Zoro simply isn't going to work the same way as Luffy vs Zoro because what Luffy does with brute power, Law does through haxxed abilities, and circumvents the need to actually fight Zoro head-on the way someone like Luffy has to.

It's been shown time and time again that power is not the only factor in what will determine a fight's outcome.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

So when you say this:

actually Tonbous is right...my advice is you should reread 1p Manga from a start...or stop spreading teh fanfics in this forumes plz..

Light up the Darkness

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rikudou Tobi won this Debate with Ease Damn the soloing is real !

i was enjoying reading his logical Posts and learn more

i totally agree with him , anyone says vargo is above the 3 commanders of doflamingo family is clearly didn't watch one piece

Rikudou Tobi Backed everything with Scans from the Manga

unlike the Assumptions gang lol