Boruto anime, a case of artificial darkness.

Retsu

Elite
Kin
52💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol u make it seem super is deep. the whole fkin cast is one dimentional and the main plot looks like side plot with random fights here and there yayayayayayayayayayayayayayayay
It's better than this dumpster fire of an anime. Let me see a Boruto clip gain 3 million views and then maybe you'd have a valid opinion.

Glad Of War

Elite
Kin
117💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sure bouto has used blood more often, That doesn't prove or mean anything though.

Also Zero blood in the goku vs jiren?
You must be registered for see images

Also since when does the lack of blood alone mean shallowness?

Is he or is he not bleeding?.
Are those scans suppose to be a joke..?
I made reference to Jiren V Goku, NOT Hitto V Goku.

"Also since when does the lack of blood alone mean shallowness?"

Would you ask this question if the final battle of Naruto and Sasuke wasn't bloody?

Exaar

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are those scans suppose to be a joke..?
I made reference to Jiren V Goku, NOT Hitto V Goku.
Ahh yes, sorry, my bad.

"Also since when does the lack of blood alone mean shallowness?"

Would you ask this question if the final battle of Naruto and Sasuke wasn't bloody?
I wouldn't careless, As long as the fight was written well. After reading/watching VOTE 2 fight i didn't go, Damn that was some good blood.
I was more interested in the actual fight it's self.

Glad Of War

Elite
Kin
117💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ahh yes, sorry, my bad.

I wouldn't careless, As long as the fight was written well. After reading/watching VOTE 2 fight i didn't go, Damn that was some good blood.
I was more interested in the actual fight it's self.
Of course. But i bet the inclusion of blood brought a bit a satisfaction, and weight, the latter being a result of the battle having more substance, which also a result of the inclusion of blood.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wtf? The only decent arc of DBS was the Zamasu arc the rest are nothing special been there, seen that, done that. It's all about powering up and fighting but at a higher level.

Imo Boruto anime/manga is better not by much but it could've been better if it wasn't Boruto or Clone(Boruto) wasn't the lead. Kishi may come back eliminate Boruto and we may get something exceptional.

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Excuses comes from one's attempt at cherry-picking. Usually, they would seem biased, or desperate-looking. I didn't have to cherry-pick because the series had already highlighted the reason why Boruto is what it is.

Peaceful in this case, is actually the most substantiable reason as to why the series is shallow. While in other stories peaceful times may lead to the visitation on uncover areas, Boruto's case is actually the opposite. This is because Naruto's motives was built on the consequences of conflict, and confrontation. Boruto series has yet to get a conflict, though imminent, leaving the series somewhat disconnected from the elements that made Naruto good.

Peaceful can also result to the lack of motivation, or centralise plot.

"I know you don't like me, don't hide behind that mask."

Really? Appeal to motive?

"I hope you read my post again and understand that there is no prejudice in my review"

Considering your post had a lot of inflated point(s), I don't see why my perspective would change If I read it again.
I honestly don't understand how this invalidates anything in my original post.

Peace justifies blandness, a fillerish environment and characters with potential being mistreated? There is no war but yet we just see feats and skills being added. Contraditory to say the least.. Let me guess, they are building up the characters for what is yet to come? Lmao, right.

There is no excuse for the state of the series at this moment in time, I know it hurts to admit it.

Appeal to motive? If I recall correctly the one accusing the other of prejudice was you, it basically shows you have a motive for it and for the nature of the skewed interpretation of my post.

You should read it again but with a clear head. If you don't agree, you don't agree, there is no need to try and impose your view of things by accusing others of having motives as in "prejudice".

When we point the finger to others, we are actually reflecting who we are and our line of thought. Think about it..

Last edited:

SumnNarutoRelated

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Boruto falls short because it was never meant to exist. Kishimoto was closing Naruto up and needed a way to end the series on a positive note.

So he gave the main character a child and signed off.

Naruto was supposed to unite the lands and end the war. there was never any need for ninja to continue to be ninja anymore. Its clear in the end.

What we are seeing is the result of people desperately trying to sustain a series that was purposely ended by its creator. Hence why its not good.

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's better than this dumpster fire of an anime. Let me see a Boruto clip gain 3 million views and then maybe you'd have a valid opinion.
I already explained why that is that. do u really think boruto vs kawaki won't have millions and millions of views? wake up!

Darth Natsu Shazneel

Regular
Kin
29💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Probably not but the writting would be better if he was ahead of things or there would be no Boruto at all.. I actually think the latter is the best hypothesis.
No I do not think the writing would be better. He showed the type of writer he was near the end of the series. The art would be better indeed. Kishi made it clear why he found no reason to continue the Boruto series. I think his opinion still stands. He’d be remaking the whole Naruto series again had he continued. Which would be terrible writing. Basically what I am saying is that the idea of the new gen taking the spotlight was failure from the start.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I fail to understand your post plus I don't see anyone here stating that Boruto ( character ) is the reason why the anime is so bad.

Regardless, you label Boruto as a clone and yet you want a clone of Madara to take over. I know you suffer from brain damage but at least make some effort.

Coming from a guy that spend most of his day on NB, yeah :elmo:
u pretty guilty urself. you're operating like 4 different alts at any given moment.

Shogo Makishima

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yep we're about 50 episodes into the Boruto anime and the show is still on the bottom of my anime list. Compared to naruto and naruto shippuden it's becoming a disgrace to the series

soretynha

Kin
10💸
Kumi
32💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sometimes it seems they're making this anime only for the new spectators while 90% (I guess) of the specators are the ones that want to watch the sequence of Shippuden. It does lack a better writing, this plot doesn't make me want to watch the next episode but I watch it anyway.

I understand it's a peaceful time (at least now) and some fillers are relatively important to know better some characters but from the perspective of a Shippuden fan this is not cool at all. We already know how stuff works in Narutoverse and we can't stand fillers anymore we only watched them in Shippuden because Kishi knew where to put them, before the fillers of Shippuden there was a plot that trapped us into the anime. It doesn't happen in Boruto anime.

Reactions: Reboryushon

Retsu

Elite
Kin
52💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sometimes it seems they're making this anime only for the new spectators while 90% (I guess) of the specators are the ones that want to watch the sequence of Shippuden. It does lack a better writing, this plot doesn't make me want to watch the next episode but I watch it anyway.

I understand it's a peaceful time (at least now) and some fillers are relatively important to know better some characters but from the perspective of a Shippuden fan this is not cool at all. We already know how stuff works in Narutoverse and we can't stand fillers anymore we only watched them in Shippuden because Kishi knew where to put them, before the fillers of Shippuden there was a plot that trapped us into the anime. It doesn't happen in Boruto anime.
Love your articulation of this fact. How can anyone deny this.

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

This puts things in perspective if you ask me. Great post!! Thx for replying. :)

Exaar

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Of course. But i bet the inclusion of blood brought a bit a satisfaction, and weight, the latter being a result of the battle having more substance, which also a result of the inclusion of blood.
Depends on the person i guess.
The lack of use of blood hasn't really effect my views of DBS fights in both manga and Anime and the use of blood in boruto hasn't done it any favorites either.

Both DBS (anime) and Boruto (anime) suffer from the same thing, Poor writing and bad execution.

DBS/Boruto manga both do it better than their anime counter parts but Boruto manga still seems a bit dull, It might pick up in 10-20 or so chapter but who knows.

Askeladd

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Is this the best comeback? Pathetic as expected it stems from poor comprehension at it's finest.
Again.

Is there something to understand from your blinded hate?

Ps. I'm not interested in hijacking the thread so I'll try not to respond to your piss poor attempts at trolling.
I will take that as a concession.

:bye:

Glad Of War

Elite
Kin
117💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I honestly don't understand how this invalidates anything in my original post.

Peace justifies blandness, a fillerish environment and characters with potential being mistreated? There is no war but yet we just see feats and skills being added. Contraditory to say the least.. Let me guess, they are building up the characters for what is yet to come? Lmao, right.

There is no excuse for the state of the series at this moment in time, I know it hurts to admit it.

Appeal to motive? If I recall correctly the one accusing the other of prejudice was you, it basically shows you have a motive for it and for the nature of the skewed interpretation of my post.

You should read it again but with a clear head. If you don't agree, you don't agree, there is no need to try and impose your view of things by accusing others of having motives as in "prejudice".

When we point the finger to others, we are actually reflecting who we are and our line of thought. Think about it..
I'm not sure what you think suppose to be the general attitude of people on an environment that became peaceful after years of constant conflict. More fighting and violence? If that's your perspective towards peace, my time here would be a wasted one. Obviously, you're delusional, or worst, retarded (keep in mind this is based on assumed prospect, so the insults are not necessary directed to you).

For the sake of your assumed perspective; here's an analogy that points out the absurdity embedded in it.

What happens when a stormy sea suddenly becomes calm? That's right. It becomes bland, uninteresting, uneventful, e.t.c.

The answer to this analogy mirrors the current state of Boruto.

If the sea was never stormy, the feeling that it is uninteresting wouldn't arise for the reason our interest would be on something else, perhaps the beauty of the sea. Needles to say, the conflict in Naruto shaped our mind-set towards the series, and sudden peace on Boruto distorted our view towards it.

This is exactly why I stated you're blinded by prejudice. It's not a proposition questioning the motive behind your argument, but the motive behind your feeling towards Boruto series. The argument(s) you brought up, as I had established, couldn't have been more insignificant, since the main reason why Boruto is what it is relates with majority of the points included in your argument. For that reason, I understood your feelings was distorted by the virtue of the fact the argument(s) you relayed did not denote your feelings as much as you would think. Frankly, if it did, it would go back to what i said earlier; that you're delusional.