Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Senpo Katon: Dai Endan) – Sage Art Fire Release: Big Flame Bullet
A sage powered fire ball. It's good because it is oil based, so that means it will naturally be hotter than a normal fire ball plus the sage chakra in it. Like most fire projectiles, you want to use them in conjunction with another jutsu so they can empower each other. Needing to be in SM to use it is a bit of a disadvantage, though there are some non-sm jutsu that are similar. I'd probably just use this technique for RP purposes or to simply overpower something. The simpler techniques like this are a bit tougher for me to think of creative ways to use them, since i'd usually use techniques that are a bit more versatile to make combinations with.

(Senpo: Futon Sunabokori) – Sage Art: Wind Release Dust Cloud
Usable bt Shima. I'd use this jutsu when i'm in close to a target. With Shima kicking up the dust and blocking all vision I would rely on my senseing while in SM and speed to blitz the target, coming in and out of the smoke too fast for them to see and react. Is also good for setting up a plan - such as hiding a clone to gather energy if you summon just Ma on her own. Since it is big enough to cover a summoning you could use it to hide large scale jutsu too.
First jutsu:
It's oil fire, what happens when people add water to burning oil? That's the best part of this jutsu to me. Also it can cover the field in burning hot oil to slow people down

Second:
Also, it can counter sharingan in close combat, get ma to use this dust in their eyes, they wont be able to open them. And so you take out doujutsu power. Not only this but you can combine it with clones, use dust, use clone to go out and distract. Or like use dust and then follow up with pa's tongue jutsu while they can't see it (you will learn this next i think)

Kryptiic

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
First jutsu:
It's oil fire, what happens when people add water to burning oil? That's the best part of this jutsu to me. Also it can cover the field in burning hot oil to slow people down

Second:
Also, it can counter sharingan in close combat, get ma to use this dust in their eyes, they wont be able to open them. And so you take out doujutsu power. Not only this but you can combine it with clones, use dust, use clone to go out and distract. Or like use dust and then follow up with pa's tongue jutsu while they can't see it (you will learn this next i think)
Oh right water to oil fire makes the fire even bigger. I guess you'd know that as a chef. xD How does that work in the RP? Does that mean this type of jutsu is strong against water, or it would take the same rank water to cancel it instead of one lower?

Didn't think of the Sharingan, so thanks for that.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh right water to oil fire makes the fire even bigger. I guess you'd know that as a chef. xD How does that work in the RP? Does that mean this type of jutsu is strong against water, or it would take the same rank water to cancel it instead of one lower?

Didn't think of the Sharingan, so thanks for that.
Essentially the oil would explode from the water and blow the water and oil everywhere. Deadly clash if you ask me. (i worked with some childish chefs who used to throw ice cubes into the fryers while others were stood by them). This would blast away the same rank and below, especially with sage mode boost anyway.

Always think of practical uses:

First you don't have to do if you don't want to:

(Senpō: Kebari Senbon) – Sage Art: Hair Needle Barrage
Type: Offensive
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: A technique where the user hardens the hairs on the users head and shoot them continuously at the enemy. The sheer speed of this technique makes it the fastest attack with the widest range possible in Sage Mode.. At the same time that Jiraiya kneads the chakra needed for Senjutsu and fires the hair needles, Fukasaku and Shima activate Jiraiya's hair roots, making limitless rapid-fire possible. The sharpened points of the needles turn the target's entire body into a pincushion.
Note: Can only be used or taught by Jiraiya

(Senpō: Zessenzan) – Sage Art: Fighting Tongue Slash
Range: Short – Long
Description: After focusing Senjutsu into his snaking tongue, Fukasaku then will strike it towards his opponent and because of the natural energy-augmented chakra built up in his tongue; it will become super-fast and sharp. The tongue can then easily cut through almost anything.
Note: Can only be used by Fukasaku.

Kryptiic

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Essentially the oil would explode from the water and blow the water and oil everywhere. Deadly clash if you ask me. (i worked with some childish chefs who used to throw ice cubes into the fryers while others were stood by them). This would blast away the same rank and below, especially with sage mode boost anyway.

Always think of practical uses:

First you don't have to do if you don't want to:

Range: Short – Mid
Description: A technique where the user hardens the hairs on the users head and shoot them continuously at the enemy. The sheer speed of this technique makes it the fastest attack with the widest range possible in Sage Mode.. At the same time that Jiraiya kneads the chakra needed for Senjutsu and fires the hair needles, Fukasaku and Shima activate Jiraiya's hair roots, making limitless rapid-fire possible. The sharpened points of the needles turn the target's entire body into a pincushion.
Note: Can only be used or taught by Jiraiya

Range: Short – Long
Description: After focusing Senjutsu into his snaking tongue, Fukasaku then will strike it towards his opponent and because of the natural energy-augmented chakra built up in his tongue; it will become super-fast and sharp. The tongue can then easily cut through almost anything.
Note: Can only be used by Fukasaku.

The jutsu says "can only be used or taught by Jiraiya. Seeing as you are teching with a Jiraiya bio does that mean I get to use it? Would be awesome to use with Ma's wind dust jutsu because of its speed.

Incredibly strong tongue. I think everything I said for Ma's tongue jutsu applies here, i'd use it in short range to limit reaction time and with the dust technique it'd be awesome. Though having the long range on it is nice to have.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

The jutsu says "can only be used or taught by Jiraiya. Seeing as you are teching with a Jiraiya bio does that mean I get to use it? Would be awesome to use with Ma's wind dust jutsu because of its speed.

Incredibly strong tongue. I think everything I said for Ma's tongue jutsu applies here, i'd use it in short range to limit reaction time and with the dust technique it'd be awesome. Though having the long range on it is nice to have.
As i am jiriaya i give you permission to use it and if it's not allowed i take all responsibility

Second jutsu - i fought serpents nagato bio, and got up close, went to attack with a rasengan, and when he started to absorb i shot this tongue forwards through his chest, killing him xd

Kryptiic

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As i am jiriaya i give you permission to use it and if it's not allowed i take all responsibility

Second jutsu - i fought serpents nagato bio, and got up close, went to attack with a rasengan, and when he started to absorb i shot this tongue forwards through his chest, killing him xd
Sweet! I'll ask a mod in the mean time just so neither of us get in trouble lol

Oh that's awesome. Provides a great way to deal with Nagato bios tbh, because the absorption is almost a sure thing, or you can pressure them enough until they eventually do it all to your plan.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sweet! I'll ask a mod in the mean time just so neither of us get in trouble lol

Oh that's awesome. Provides a great way to deal with Nagato bios tbh, because the absorption is almost a sure thing, or you can pressure them enough until they eventually do it all to your plan.
If a nagato bio uses absorb run up to them and hug them in sage mode so they turn to stone xd

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
LOL, that works too I guess. xD
Anyway. Next up:

We pretty much covered the first:

(Senpō: Ryōsei no Jutsu) – Sage Art: Amphibian Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique is used to fuse on the shoulders of a student of the sage arts such as jiraiya. This maximizes the amount of sage chakra the person they are fused with to and allows them to also enter sage mode. This allows Fukasaku and Shima to continuously gather sage chakra for the person when they are moving, as they are stationary on top the persons shoulders thus eliminating the weakness of exhausting the users sage chakra in battle. This method however was not suitable for naruto as the 9 tailed fox rejected Fukasaku attempts to fuse with naruto during training.
Note: Not cannot be used by Naruto Characters.
Note: Can only be used with Shima and Fukasaku.
Note: Can only be used with the Toad variation of Sage Mode.
Note: Can only be used once.

(Senpō: Kawazu Naki) - Sage Art: Frog Call
Range: Short-Mid
Description: After focusing the sage chakra into the back their throats, fukasaku and Shima sing, releasing large, loud and immensely powerful sound waves that effectively annoy, distract and temporarily paralyse the targets completely.
Note: Paralysing effects last for 1 turn.

Kryptiic

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Anyway. Next up:

We pretty much covered the first:

Type: Supplementary
Description: This technique is used to fuse on the shoulders of a student of the sage arts such as jiraiya. This maximizes the amount of sage chakra the person they are fused with to and allows them to also enter sage mode. This allows Fukasaku and Shima to continuously gather sage chakra for the person when they are moving, as they are stationary on top the persons shoulders thus eliminating the weakness of exhausting the users sage chakra in battle. This method however was not suitable for naruto as the 9 tailed fox rejected Fukasaku attempts to fuse with naruto during training.
Note: Not cannot be used by Naruto Characters.
Note: Can only be used with Shima and Fukasaku.
Note: Can only be used with the Toad variation of Sage Mode.
Note: Can only be used once.
Range: Short-Mid
Description: After focusing the sage chakra into the back their throats, fukasaku and Shima sing, releasing large, loud and immensely powerful sound waves that effectively annoy, distract and temporarily paralyse the targets completely.
Note: Paralysing effects last for 1 turn.
So after summoning Ma and Pa you have to post this as one of your 3 moves to show that they are fusing with you? Also does this essentially mean unlimited sage mode unless Ma and Pa are removed?

I really like this jutsu. It's like a better killing intent. Is there a way to actually avoid this, or release yourself from it? If it was me, i'd use a jutsu that doesnt need handseals, would that work? As it stands now it seems way to simple to just summon Ma and Pa, get them to use this since there isnt any charge time and just throw a kunai at them. If you're in short range in SM and use this, the opponent is more or less finished right?

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As long as one is fused with you, you have sage mode ^_^ Cool right? And yes, so when you do it, do it in a situation where you can play off the power an speed of sage mode. So say you've had your hands together for one turn, ready to summon them, you will need to use 3 jutsu: summon, fuse, sage mode. So wait for the right situation. If they tried to use like moving earth core, you could say you drop, as you do your summon ma and pa onto your shoulders instantly fuse with them entering sage mode, then when you hit the ground you don't feel it as naruto didn't when he fell from a great height. Or one where you can use the speed, you are mid range, mid range large water wave coming at you, same again summon, fuse, sm, then go into detail saying you use the power and speed of sage mode to leap super high super fast, or to outrun the wave, or go around it. You're essentially using the postage of sage mode jutsu as the jutsu with logic to avoid an attack. I can give more examples if you're unsure on this though.

To beat this you overcome the stun. SO anything from eig to give yourself a boost, enter sm and you have new found stength, dying will release. Same way you'd try and counter any form of wave paralysis, could even just use S rank earth armour as a defense. You can't move but you mind isn't harmed by it. You could always use this in a tai fight. Get up close (easy with sm) let them try to attack, bam, frog call with one toad, then frog kata them. SO many combos. Essentially you could use this to stop and counter any jutsu of the same rank as below using this as a sound jutsu without learning sound.

Kryptiic

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As long as one is fused with you, you have sage mode ^_^ Cool right? And yes, so when you do it, do it in a situation where you can play off the power an speed of sage mode. So say you've had your hands together for one turn, ready to summon them, you will need to use 3 jutsu: summon, fuse, sage mode. So wait for the right situation. If they tried to use like moving earth core, you could say you drop, as you do your summon ma and pa onto your shoulders instantly fuse with them entering sage mode, then when you hit the ground you don't feel it as naruto didn't when he fell from a great height. Or one where you can use the speed, you are mid range, mid range large water wave coming at you, same again summon, fuse, sm, then go into detail saying you use the power and speed of sage mode to leap super high super fast, or to outrun the wave, or go around it. You're essentially using the postage of sage mode jutsu as the jutsu with logic to avoid an attack. I can give more examples if you're unsure on this though.

To beat this you overcome the stun. SO anything from eig to give yourself a boost, enter sm and you have new found stength, dying will release. Same way you'd try and counter any form of wave paralysis, could even just use S rank earth armour as a defense. You can't move but you mind isn't harmed by it. You could always use this in a tai fight. Get up close (easy with sm) let them try to attack, bam, frog call with one toad, then frog kata them. SO many combos. Essentially you could use this to stop and counter any jutsu of the same rank as below using this as a sound jutsu without learning sound.
Ok, so it is worth the effort in longer fights to spend a turn summoning them because then you don't have to worry about SM. And knowing that you only need the one is awesome too, great way to make some cheeky combinations.

With the Ma and Pa summons, are they always in SM? Like when Pa could lift the toad statue, do they gain similar boosts to things?

Wow, a very useful and deadly jutsu. Time it right and it's pretty much GG.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok, so it is worth the effort in longer fights to spend a turn summoning them because then you don't have to worry about SM. And knowing that you only need the one is awesome too, great way to make some cheeky combinations.

With the Ma and Pa summons, are they always in SM? Like when Pa could lift the toad statue, do they gain similar boosts to things?

Wow, a very useful and deadly jutsu. Time it right and it's pretty much GG.
I always go for infinite sage mode, why wouldn't you? xd
They can always do sage jutsu but have to stand still for a second or two really. But don't take long to do them at all, yeah best thing about these jutsu are they are so underated xd

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright, all understood.
Ok next we shall go to:

( Kawazu Kumite: Chikyū Bunretsu no Jutsu) - Frog Kata: Earth Splitter Technique
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Description: Using the enhancement of natural chakra the user will deliver a Heel kick to the opponent causing the earth to split up to short range from the additional power boost. This technique can be used in supplementary methods to shock the ground and split it to cause the opponet to become off balance.
Note: Must know Frog Kata and Toad Sage Mode.

(Senpo: Rasenrengan) – Sage Technique: Spiralling Serial Spheres
Range: short
Chakra cost: 30 (per rasengan)
Damage points: 60 (per rasengan)
Description: The Sage Technique: Rasenrengan is simply two Rasengan used simultaneously, with the addition of senjutsu chakra to increase their attack power.
Note: Must be in Toad Sage Mode

Kryptiic

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
( Kawazu Kumite: Chikyū Bunretsu no Jutsu) - Frog Kata: Earth Splitter Technique
A nice technique. I think i'd use it knowing my opponent would dodge the kick, but follow through to strike the ground and make the ground splinter around them and cause blunt damage. Not to mention it would completely destroy someone if it made contact with them.

Since it is Frog Kate (as per the description) if someone dodges it, is there natural energy around the kick that could hit them?

Not too much to say about this one. It's just two sage infused rasengans. Two is better than one, so why not use this.

Are they both equal to A rank rasengans? I'd imagine so. And can you use one rasengan to say destroy a wall, and keep the other one as you keep charging forward?

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A nice technique. I think i'd use it knowing my opponent would dodge the kick, but follow through to strike the ground and make the ground splinter around them and cause blunt damage. Not to mention it would completely destroy someone if it made contact with them.

Since it is Frog Kate (as per the description) if someone dodges it, is there natural energy around the kick that could hit them?

Not too much to say about this one. It's just two sage infused rasengans. Two is better than one, so why not use this.

Are they both equal to A rank rasengans? I'd imagine so. And can you use one rasengan to say destroy a wall, and keep the other one as you keep charging forward?
First one - with frog kata, i've made alot of my sage jutsu based on this, energy they can't see so harder for them to avoid but you get the jist of it

Second - Yes they are both A ranks. Sage chakra boost in them, pretty much allows you to use two jutsu at once. Even if it were to split the power between the two (which wouldn't make sense) you'd still have the power boost from sage chakra in them

Kryptiic

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
First one - with frog kata, i've made alot of my sage jutsu based on this, energy they can't see so harder for them to avoid but you get the jist of it

Second - Yes they are both A ranks. Sage chakra boost in them, pretty much allows you to use two jutsu at once. Even if it were to split the power between the two (which wouldn't make sense) you'd still have the power boost from sage chakra in them
Understood!

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Understood!
Up next i'm sure you've been waiting for:

(Senpō: Kawazu Tataki) - Sage Art: Frog Smash
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: A different version of a Frog Kata, the user, while in Sage Mode, delivers a powerful open-handed slap, strike or slam, sending ripples of natural energy that emanate through the struck target, from the initial point of contact, outwards.
Note: can only be used in Toad Sage Mode.

(Senpō: Kawazu Kumite) – Sage Art: Frog Kata
Chakra cost: N/A
Description: The Frog Katas is a fighting style available exclusively to those who have mastered the art of Sage mode. The natural chakra used for sage mode activates the users body in many ways, enhancing speed, power, stamina and durability. The user uses the sage chakra in frog katas to enhance their taijutsu skills and also to surround and encapsulates the user with an aura of natural energy. The user can use this aura as an extension of their body giving them longer reach within their taijutsu even if they do not directly connect. Punches that appear to have missed actually strike using the aura and sending the opponents flying.
Note: Can only be used in Toad Sage Mode.

Kryptiic

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Up next i'm sure you've been waiting for:

(Senpō: Kawazu Tataki) - Sage Art: Frog Smash
Chakra cost: 40
Description: A different version of a Frog Kata, the user, while in Sage Mode, delivers a powerful open-handed slap, strike or slam, sending ripples of natural energy that emanate through the struck target, from the initial point of contact, outwards.
Note: can only be used in Toad Sage Mode.

(Senpō: Kawazu Kumite) – Sage Art: Frog Kata
Chakra cost: N/A
Description: The Frog Katas is a fighting style available exclusively to those who have mastered the art of Sage mode. The natural chakra used for sage mode activates the users body in many ways, enhancing speed, power, stamina and durability. The user uses the sage chakra in frog katas to enhance their taijutsu skills and also to surround and encapsulates the user with an aura of natural energy. The user can use this aura as an extension of their body giving them longer reach within their taijutsu even if they do not directly connect. Punches that appear to have missed actually strike using the aura and sending the opponents flying.
Note: Can only be used in Toad Sage Mode.
Finally!

Both jutsu are taijutsu orientated. I think an awesome use of these is just to use their power to break through things instead of just hitting people. In the RP when it's so hard to land a hit, the frog kata aspect makes any simple dodges suicide.

Is the aura able to act like a barrier and protect you? Also whenever you use the natural energy as an extension, do you use this, or just use it once as another activation?