Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
By now, having been a turn, the clone gathering natural energy disperses to send the natural energy to the real guy who enters sage mode. Both Guy and the first clone then create orbs of wind to the left and right of Jiraiya that act as vacuums and begin to pull everything into them. Jiraiyas defence was weakened by the dragon and mud and the force of the two orbs pull away any left over rock. Not to mention wind is his affinity, so while in SM Guys wind orb gains a large boost. Due to the orbs being on either side and pulling with a tremendous force capable of dragging bodies it is easily enough to pull your hands apart. [Orb Destruction - Edwards CJ]

In this situation, when you have two clones and one disperses having gained enough energy, does the other clone also enter SM?
In this situation no. If you have two clones and disperse one for sage mode, only you enter sage mode as the energy goes to you. Otherwise the energy would be split between you and the clone and then wouldn't be enough to enter sage mode.

Jiriaiya smiles as you enter sage mode as he sees the two orbs form on either side of him. He turns his back to the one on his left and releases his earth armour infront of him to the orb that was on his right. The left orb pulls him in and throws him out the other side while the orb on the right pulls in his rock armour and flings it out the other side. Being thrown out on the other side, Jiraiya is ready, with blazing speed he summons ma and pa onto his shoulders that fuse into him and he enters sage mode. (as seen how fast he did it against pein when the bull attacked)

Kryptiic

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
In this situation no. If you have two clones and disperse one for sage mode, only you enter sage mode as the energy goes to you. Otherwise the energy would be split between you and the clone and then wouldn't be enough to enter sage mode.

Jiriaiya smiles as you enter sage mode as he sees the two orbs form on either side of him. He turns his back to the one on his left and releases his earth armour infront of him to the orb that was on his right. The left orb pulls him in and throws him out the other side while the orb on the right pulls in his rock armour and flings it out the other side. Being thrown out on the other side, Jiraiya is ready, with blazing speed he summons ma and pa onto his shoulders that fuse into him and he enters sage mode. (as seen how fast he did it against pein when the bull attacked)
Such a simple method of escaping the ultimate plan ticked Guy off. As Jiraiya was sucked through, Guy ran around to meet him. As Ma and Pa are summoned Guy has arrived and throws an uppercut into his stomach.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Such a simple method of escaping the ultimate plan ticked Guy off. As Jiraiya was sucked through, Guy ran around to meet him. As Ma and Pa are summoned Guy has arrived and throws an uppercut into his stomach.
However, if the user wants to summon both in the same battle, he needs to gather chakra for one turn before they are summoned (the user does the summoning technique and waits one turn for the summoning to be complete, keeping his hands together as he gathers enough chakra to perform the summon). They seem to be constantly infused with natural energy or their sage mode is incredibly durable though they haven't shown the same type of sensory awareness as ninja sage mode users. - reference to the summon for this method :)

As you come around, being masters of sage mode, ma and pa still fuse with Jiraiya and give him the sage chakra but ma shoots out a water stream into your chest sending you rolling along the floor before you can land the blow. Jiraiya now in his sage mode.

That's enough for now, the point has been proven. I've applied preasure trying to force you to think outside the box to enter sage mode and i've shown you there is no stopping me entering sage mode. Do you have any questions?

Kryptiic

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
However, if the user wants to summon both in the same battle, he needs to gather chakra for one turn before they are summoned (the user does the summoning technique and waits one turn for the summoning to be complete, keeping his hands together as he gathers enough chakra to perform the summon). They seem to be constantly infused with natural energy or their sage mode is incredibly durable though they haven't shown the same type of sensory awareness as ninja sage mode users. - reference to the summon for this method :)

As you come around, being masters of sage mode, ma and pa still fuse with Jiraiya and give him the sage chakra but ma shoots out a water stream into your chest sending you rolling along the floor before you can land the blow. Jiraiya now in his sage mode.

That's enough for now, the point has been proven. I've applied preasure trying to force you to think outside the box to enter sage mode and i've shown you there is no stopping me entering sage mode. Do you have any questions?
Lying on the floor and rubbing his head Guy giggles to himself. He's impressed with himself, yet can't help but laugh at how much better Jiraiya was.

Yeah. When can I learn to manipulate natural energy like when I got hit by the blast, or in the pictures you showed me?

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lying on the floor and rubbing his head Guy giggles to himself. He's impressed with himself, yet can't help but laugh at how much better Jiraiya was.

Yeah. When can I learn to manipulate natural energy like when I got hit by the blast, or in the pictures you showed me?
Patients. We are getting to that. Why learn a jutsu if you can't succesfully enter the mode and state of mind that allows you to do so? For my own piece of mind i'd like you to summarise what you've learnt so far from your training and tell me something creative you can do to enter sage mode that neither of us have done so far.

Kryptiic

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Patients. We are getting to that. Why learn a jutsu if you can't succesfully enter the mode and state of mind that allows you to do so? For my own piece of mind i'd like you to summarise what you've learnt so far from your training and tell me something creative you can do to enter sage mode that neither of us have done so far.
Theory...great.

So far since being here i've learnt the different applications of Sage mode. The stuff you went over before anything else, like being able to manipulate natural energy for different purposes. Before any of that can be done though, you have to be able to enter sage mode. As we I went through, to do so one must learn to feel out the natural energy while remaining perfectly still. By then drawing it in without overdoing it the mode can be achieved. I learned first hand that the mode gives you more durability and additional power to jutsu. Due to the foreign 'chakra', it can also be used to break genjutsu, I believe. Other benefits it provides are increased strength and sensory.

As for entering sage mode, there are many methods about doing so. Having clones do it, or creating clones while you do it. Have some here before starting a fight. Using another toad, or summoning Ma and Pa as you just have. Different opponents and situations call for different methods.

A creative to enter sage mode...to be honest, I don't know. I can think of moments when you are 'trapped', like my clone in the mud. But most other situations involve dealing with front on jutsu that dont give you the time. Maybe when you have been put into a genjutsu, to break it and enter sage mode?

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Theory...great.

So far since being here i've learnt the different applications of Sage mode. The stuff you went over before anything else, like being able to manipulate natural energy for different purposes. Before any of that can be done though, you have to be able to enter sage mode. As we I went through, to do so one must learn to feel out the natural energy while remaining perfectly still. By then drawing it in without overdoing it the mode can be achieved. I learned first hand that the mode gives you more durability and additional power to jutsu. Due to the foreign 'chakra', it can also be used to break genjutsu, I believe. Other benefits it provides are increased strength and sensory.

As for entering sage mode, there are many methods about doing so. Having clones do it, or creating clones while you do it. Have some here before starting a fight. Using another toad, or summoning Ma and Pa as you just have. Different opponents and situations call for different methods.

A creative to enter sage mode...to be honest, I don't know. I can think of moments when you are 'trapped', like my clone in the mud. But most other situations involve dealing with front on jutsu that dont give you the time. Maybe when you have been put into a genjutsu, to break it and enter sage mode?
The initial activation of sage mode can be used to break a genjutsu yes. Now something creative about entering it. Bind your opponent in a gen, then make 4 clones, they all gather natural energy and you keep on the offensive, if they are destroyed you still achieve sm xd

Kryptiic

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The initial activation of sage mode can be used to break a genjutsu yes. Now something creative about entering it. Bind your opponent in a gen, then make 4 clones, they all gather natural energy and you keep on the offensive, if they are destroyed you still achieve sm xd
I see. Makes sense. As for the genjutsu part, do you need to fully enter SM to break one? What stops us from simply beginning to draw in natural energy to break it, it is still introducing new energy despite not being the complete transformation.

Question; So in our RP if it takes 1 turn no matter what, how would having 4 clones gather energy be "faster" than just a single clone? I get the whole you only need 1/4 of the time, but it is still just 1 turn right?

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see. Makes sense. As for the genjutsu part, do you need to fully enter SM to break one? What stops us from simply beginning to draw in natural energy to break it, it is still introducing new energy despite not being the complete transformation.

Question; So in our RP if it takes 1 turn no matter what, how would having 4 clones gather energy be "faster" than just a single clone? I get the whole you only need 1/4 of the time, but it is still just 1 turn right?
Ill have to recheck the genjutsu rules and then get back to you on that, but people started *****ing a long time back that sm users would be immune to genjutsu in a sense by doing that, which i'd love. But i'm sure some rule was made about it.

Yeah but say it goes:

1. you bind in gen, make 4 clones, then normal you attacks while clones gather natural energy

2. they break gen, then go to attack,

3. your turn again, you defend. and say clones still gathering natural energy, come your next turn, no matter the pace of the fight, you disperse all 4 clones and enter sage mode where as people could try and say it was only 2 seconds even though two turns passed.

See where i'm coming from?

Kryptiic

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ill have to recheck the genjutsu rules and then get back to you on that, but people started *****ing a long time back that sm users would be immune to genjutsu in a sense by doing that, which i'd love. But i'm sure some rule was made about it.

Yeah but say it goes:

1. you bind in gen, make 4 clones, then normal you attacks while clones gather natural energy

2. they break gen, then go to attack,

3. your turn again, you defend. and say clones still gathering natural energy, come your next turn, no matter the pace of the fight, you disperse all 4 clones and enter sage mode where as people could try and say it was only 2 seconds even though two turns passed.

See where i'm coming from?
So even if only a turn has passed, if the timeframe suggests that logically there can't have been enough time to fully enter it, with four it doesn't really matter. Is that right?

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So even if only a turn has passed, if the timeframe suggests that logically there can't have been enough time to fully enter it, with four it doesn't really matter. Is that right?
Technically speaking, there is nothing anyone can say. It says one turn. It doesn't say how much time has to pass, so from the wording of the rules yes that's possible. It would be a **** move that's pretty funny, but all the while possible ^_^

Kryptiic

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Technically speaking, there is nothing anyone can say. It says one turn. It doesn't say how much time has to pass, so from the wording of the rules yes that's possible. It would be a **** move that's pretty funny, but all the while possible ^_^
Ok, I got it now. Ready to move onto whatever is next when you are.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
3- Altering your chakra flow through the introduction of foreign chakra or energies. This can be done by an ally who is capable of using the chakra transfer technique or by entering, for example, sage mode or being a jinchuriki in control of your bijuu or releasing a Curse Mark. The reasoning is that as foreign chakra enters your system or another energy (natural energy), your chakra flow becomes altered and unbalanced and thus releases the genjutsu. This enables the release of any Genjutsu except Mangekyo Sharingan grade Genjutsu.
So drawing in the energy creates a surge in your chakra flow to break the gen, in my eyes the surge ends when you enter sage mode as you create the balance in your chakra and so i guess the way i'd do it is:

Deduce the gen, what it is, how i know it's a gen or if not find a reason to use sage mode (if it's false darkness you want to enter sage mode for sensing, you get the idea) next post the sage mode jutsu in this case say you draw in the chakra in a surge to effectively break the gen wether you know it's a gen or not it will break it.

Kryptiic

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So drawing in the energy creates a surge in your chakra flow to break the gen, in my eyes the surge ends when you enter sage mode as you create the balance in your chakra and so i guess the way i'd do it is:

Deduce the gen, what it is, how i know it's a gen or if not find a reason to use sage mode (if it's false darkness you want to enter sage mode for sensing, you get the idea) next post the sage mode jutsu in this case say you draw in the chakra in a surge to effectively break the gen wether you know it's a gen or not it will break it.
Alright I understand. So there's kind of a grey area, but still need to enter SM to release the surge. Got it.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright I understand. So there's kind of a grey area, but still need to enter SM to release the surge. Got it.
Exactly for the next part it's going to pretty much be like in a classroom I'll post cj, you will say if you don't understand it, say what's good, what's bad and a unique way of using it. After each i'll add anything i can to help your overall use of the jutsu.

(Senpō: Katon no Sou) – Sage Art: Fire Release Stream
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: Shima shoots out a fire jutsu from her mouth. Shima used this technique in collaboration with Fukasaku with Sage Art: Wind Release Stream and Toad Oil Bullet to create Sage Art: Goemon.
Note: Can only be used by Shima.

(Senpō: Zessenbaku) – Sage Art: Fighting Tongue Bind
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short – Long
Damage points: N/A
Damage points: After performing one hand seal Shima will focus Senjutsu to her tongue making it grow to its maximum limit and has been reshaped with a face. The tongue will then seek out the scent of its target. When the target is found, she ensnares the target to prevent it from escaping and then marks it with a corrosive chemical.

Kryptiic

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Exactly for the next part it's going to pretty much be like in a classroom I'll post cj, you will say if you don't understand it, say what's good, what's bad and a unique way of using it. After each i'll add anything i can to help your overall use of the jutsu.

Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Description: Shima shoots out a fire jutsu from her mouth. Shima used this technique in collaboration with Fukasaku with Sage Art: Wind Release Stream and Toad Oil Bullet to create Sage Art: Goemon.

Range: Short – Long
Damage points: After performing one hand seal Shima will focus Senjutsu to her tongue making it grow to its maximum limit and has been reshaped with a face. The tongue will then seek out the scent of its target. When the target is found, she ensnares the target to prevent it from escaping and then marks it with a corrosive chemical.
Simple fire stream used by Ma. Combines with Pas jutsu to form a similar version to the S rank canon jutsu.

Is the 'Goemon' a jutsu where you have to post both jutsu when ma and pa are around, or you can just post the one so its only 1 jutsu?Also are these jutsu still according to the normal weaknesses? Or does the sage infusion make them stronger or anything like that? Basically does a C rank water still defend this?

Considering it is a fire stream i'm not sure how creative I can get with it, apart from the collaboration. Perhaps you have some ideas, especially seeing as you have a preference with fire and there are a lot of fire streams.

I like this one. I believe it makes their tongue very strong, capable of punching through things. Not to mention it can be passively controlled, is attracted to scents and can bind and release an acid. I don't think it is a jutsu I would simply use in mid range, I feel it would be a better jutsu to use while in hand to hand combat or up close, where they can't just simple the tongue out because thry have to worry about what i'm also doing.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Simple fire stream used by Ma. Combines with Pas jutsu to form a similar version to the S rank canon jutsu.

Is the 'Goemon' a jutsu where you have to post both jutsu when ma and pa are around, or you can just post the one so its only 1 jutsu?Also are these jutsu still according to the normal weaknesses? Or does the sage infusion make them stronger or anything like that? Basically does a C rank water still defend this?

Considering it is a fire stream i'm not sure how creative I can get with it, apart from the collaboration. Perhaps you have some ideas, especially seeing as you have a preference with fire and there are a lot of fire streams.

I like this one. I believe it makes their tongue very strong, capable of punching through things. Not to mention it can be passively controlled, is attracted to scents and can bind and release an acid. I don't think it is a jutsu I would simply use in mid range, I feel it would be a better jutsu to use while in hand to hand combat or up close, where they can't just simple the tongue out because thry have to worry about what i'm also doing.
for the first;
You can use this jutsu by itself but there is an S rank that you can just post to combine all 3 as a colaboration jutsu. C rank water will still beat this to an extent. Remember, in sage mode your ninjutsu gain a bonus, for your main afinity i think it's +25 and second it's +20 damage. So it would make this stronger for Ma making it an equal terms with C/B rank water i believe.

Unique: When using ma and pa and having them on your shoulder, you have them at point blank range so you can wait then sping a fire stream at them as you're using a taijutsu of your own. You can combine this with any jutsu yourself and pa can use to make any combo you like bro, it's a 3 v one fight, meaning you can use 3 jutsu at the same time while they can use one, yet you are still one entity in a sense.

Second jutsu:
I agree with you on the tai, but be careful with the acid, it could hurt you aswell. But against stealth, you'd have your own sensing. But if someone hid their chakra ma could still seek them out with this.

Kryptiic

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
for the first;
You can use this jutsu by itself but there is an S rank that you can just post to combine all 3 as a colaboration jutsu. C rank water will still beat this to an extent. Remember, in sage mode your ninjutsu gain a bonus, for your main afinity i think it's +25 and second it's +20 damage. So it would make this stronger for Ma making it an equal terms with C/B rank water i believe.

Unique: When using ma and pa and having them on your shoulder, you have them at point blank range so you can wait then sping a fire stream at them as you're using a taijutsu of your own. You can combine this with any jutsu yourself and pa can use to make any combo you like bro, it's a 3 v one fight, meaning you can use 3 jutsu at the same time while they can use one, yet you are still one entity in a sense.

Second jutsu:
I agree with you on the tai, but be careful with the acid, it could hurt you aswell. But against stealth, you'd have your own sensing. But if someone hid their chakra ma could still seek them out with this.
Oh right, I didn't consider exactly how diverse the scent sensing was. Having another way to sense is pretty awesome. Understood it all and no follow up questions.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh right, I didn't consider exactly how diverse the scent sensing was. Having another way to sense is pretty awesome. Understood it all and no follow up questions.
Brilliant, now for:

(Senpo Katon: Dai Endan) – Sage Art Fire Release: Big Flame Bullet
Type: Offensive
Description: This technique is an altered version of Flame bullet using Senjutsu. The user fills their mouth cavity with oil, created inside the body using Senjutsu chakra. The user then spits out the oil and at the same time igniting the oil creating a giant flame equivalent to 10 flame bullets.
Note: Can only be used in Toad Sage mode.

(Senpo: Futon Sunabokori) – Sage Art: Wind Release Dust Cloud
Chakra cost: 30
Description: Shima spits out a massive cloud of dust from her mouth. The dust cloud is thick enough that it is capable of blocking the targets vision completely. The dust cloud is large enough to hide a large summon like Gamabunta.

Kryptiic

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Brilliant, now for:

Type: Offensive
Description: This technique is an altered version of Flame bullet using Senjutsu. The user fills their mouth cavity with oil, created inside the body using Senjutsu chakra. The user then spits out the oil and at the same time igniting the oil creating a giant flame equivalent to 10 flame bullets.
Note: Can only be used in Toad Sage mode.

Chakra cost: 30
Description: Shima spits out a massive cloud of dust from her mouth. The dust cloud is thick enough that it is capable of blocking the targets vision completely. The dust cloud is large enough to hide a large summon like Gamabunta.
A sage powered fire ball. It's good because it is oil based, so that means it will naturally be hotter than a normal fire ball plus the sage chakra in it. Like most fire projectiles, you want to use them in conjunction with another jutsu so they can empower each other. Needing to be in SM to use it is a bit of a disadvantage, though there are some non-sm jutsu that are similar. I'd probably just use this technique for RP purposes or to simply overpower something. The simpler techniques like this are a bit tougher for me to think of creative ways to use them, since i'd usually use techniques that are a bit more versatile to make combinations with.

Usable bt Shima. I'd use this jutsu when i'm in close to a target. With Shima kicking up the dust and blocking all vision I would rely on my senseing while in SM and speed to blitz the target, coming in and out of the smoke too fast for them to see and react. Is also good for setting up a plan - such as hiding a clone to gather energy if you summon just Ma on her own. Since it is big enough to cover a summoning you could use it to hide large scale jutsu too.