Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As you wait for Jiraiya to Arrive outside of konoha a small toad appears infront of you in a puff of smoke with a letter in hand.

Jiraiya sent me with this map. You are to make the three day Journey to the Toad Village Mount Myoboku hidden in the mountains. If you stray from the path you will never be seen again. He will be waiting for you there, good luck!

And in another puff of smoke the toad was gone.

Reactions: Monxstaa

Kryptiic

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As you wait for Jiraiya to Arrive outside of konoha a small toad appears infront of you in a puff of smoke with a letter in hand.

Jiraiya sent me with this map. You are to make the three day Journey to the Toad Village Mount Myoboku hidden in the mountains. If you stray from the path you will never be seen again. He will be waiting for you there, good luck!

And in another puff of smoke the toad was gone.
Guy was told to seek out the legendary Sannin known only as Jiraiya. Naturally, he headed for Konoha where the Sannin originated. It would also be the best way to find where he is or how to contact him. Having spoken to the Hokage, Dean, Guy was told to wait patiently at the gates. While waiting, the silence was broken through the summoning of a toad, catching Guy off guard and causing him to draw his sword. The surprise was taken to another level when it was revealed to be a toad through the smoke. Taking the map and listening to the toad, he wastes no time and sets off. He follows the map, never straying as he was instructed.

It doesn't get much worse than travelling alone. he says with a sigh.

Pushing on, he encounters all different terrains and weather conditions throughout the three days of travelling. Finally and at last he managed to find Mt Myoboku. Well what he thought would be Mt Myoboku. The only way to find out was to go and take a look, so he began approaching the entrance, preparing himself for what could be beyond.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Guy was told to seek out the legendary Sannin known only as Jiraiya. Naturally, he headed for Konoha where the Sannin originated. It would also be the best way to find where he is or how to contact him. Having spoken to the Hokage, Dean, Guy was told to wait patiently at the gates. While waiting, the silence was broken through the summoning of a toad, catching Guy off guard and causing him to draw his sword. The surprise was taken to another level when it was revealed to be a toad through the smoke. Taking the map and listening to the toad, he wastes no time and sets off. He follows the map, never straying as he was instructed.

It doesn't get much worse than travelling alone. he says with a sigh.

Pushing on, he encounters all different terrains and weather conditions throughout the three days of travelling. Finally and at last he managed to find Mt Myoboku. Well what he thought would be Mt Myoboku. The only way to find out was to go and take a look, so he began approaching the entrance, preparing himself for what could be beyond.
As you go to cross the threshhold into the ancient village before you can take a step further, your throat touches a blade the is infront of you. One of the ancient Guardians of the village, the Samurai toad is stood behind you with his blade to your throat stopping you advancing.

State your name and business before i end it all right here...

Kryptiic

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As you go to cross the threshhold into the ancient village before you can take a step further, your throat touches a blade the is infront of you. One of the ancient Guardians of the village, the Samurai toad is stood behind you with his blade to your throat stopping you advancing.

State your name and business before i end it all right here...

With a blade pressed against his throat, all Guy can do is stop. The intensity of the moment even makes the sound of him swallowing seem deafening.

Guy Cecil. I have been summoned here to be trained in Sage Mode by Jiraiya.

He slowly moves his hand to his mouth and bites it to draw blood. Guy summons a small tadpole onto his own hand to show the toad that he can be trusted, having signed the contract.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

With a blade pressed against his throat, all Guy can do is stop. The intensity of the moment even makes the sound of him swallowing seem deafening.

Guy Cecil. I have been summoned here to be trained in Sage Mode by Jiraiya.

He slowly moves his hand to his mouth and bites it to draw blood. Guy summons a small tadpole onto his own hand to show the toad that he can be trusted, having signed the contract.

The toad listens as you speak, but it didn't matter what you said or did, he had seen the likes of Orochimaru talking their way through anything with their snake tongue, he wasn't going to wait for you to talk your way out of this one. As you go to bring your hand to your mouth, he pulls his blade to your throat to cut it before you'd had chance to even react. What happened next was all a blur to you. A flash of red flew past you from your right and there was a crashing sound with breaking rock and as you looked their stood Jiraiya infront of you with two small toads on his shoulders though he looked more toad like that usual. As you looked to your right the warrior toad was laying under a pile of rubble knocked out. But what had happened?

Don't worry about him, he'll be up again in a few hours. I told him you'd be arriving but you got here quicker than i thought. He's so impatient, has a thing with killing strangers since that Manda attacked here. You alright kid? Lets walk and talk, follow me...

With that Jiraiya turned and walked into the village without looking back expecting you to follow him.

Kryptiic

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

The toad listens as you speak, but it didn't matter what you said or did, he had seen the likes of Orochimaru talking their way through anything with their snake tongue, he wasn't going to wait for you to talk your way out of this one. As you go to bring your hand to your mouth, he pulls his blade to your throat to cut it before you'd had chance to even react. What happened next was all a blur to you. A flash of red flew past you from your right and there was a crashing sound with breaking rock and as you looked their stood Jiraiya infront of you with two small toads on his shoulders though he looked more toad like that usual. As you looked to your right the warrior toad was laying under a pile of rubble knocked out. But what had happened?

Don't worry about him, he'll be up again in a few hours. I told him you'd be arriving but you got here quicker than i thought. He's so impatient, has a thing with killing strangers since that Manda attacked here. You alright kid? Lets walk and talk, follow me...

With that Jiraiya turned and walked into the village without looking back expecting you to follow him.

Having to look around to try get an understanding of what had just occurred around him, he slowly put it all together. The man in front of him looked more like a beast than a man, and upon his shoulders sat...toads? Guy silently took everything in, even as he was being spoken to he was too on guard to even respond, simply following as requested. Though he maintained some distance as to not be so easily caught again.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Having to look around to try get an understanding of what had just occurred around him, he slowly put it all together. The man in front of him looked more like a beast than a man, and upon his shoulders sat...toads? Guy silently took everything in, even as he was being spoken to he was too on guard to even respond, simply following as requested. Though he maintained some distance as to not be so easily caught again.
I'm glad you managed to make it here alone. After that extensive testing thought it doesn't really surprise me. This is the home to all the toads and their way of life. When you summon a toad, this is where you summon them from, and where they go back to, to their families. Remember this when you summon them recklessly, if your toad is fatally wounded and returns here, they die infront of their loved ones.

As Jiraiya says this you can see him lower his head slightly and he clench his fist. After a few seconds he relaxes again and continues to talk.

You're here to learn the ways of toad, their secret art of sage mode being one with nature. Its a technique older than ninjutsu. Even i haven't mastered it fully, but i'm sure you can, i'm too old now for the harsh training. You may be wondering what just happened, what you saw was the power and speed of sage mode. Think back to it. And think hard. As i saw you approach the warrior toad appeared, i summoned ma and pa who you can see on my shoulders and they gathered chakra from Nature called Natural energy, i combined this with my own charka int balance to enter Sage mode. By this point you spoke to the toad... what did you see?

As Jiraiya says this you have a flash back, the blur that passed over you was Jiraiya as it comes into focus in your memory, his leg brushed over your head kicking that toad sending him flying. Jiraiya waits and lets that register.

Kryptiic

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm glad you managed to make it here alone. After that extensive testing thought it doesn't really surprise me. This is the home to all the toads and their way of life. When you summon a toad, this is where you summon them from, and where they go back to, to their families. Remember this when you summon them recklessly, if your toad is fatally wounded and returns here, they die infront of their loved ones.

As Jiraiya says this you can see him lower his head slightly and he clench his fist. After a few seconds he relaxes again and continues to talk.

You're here to learn the ways of toad, their secret art of sage mode being one with nature. Its a technique older than ninjutsu. Even i haven't mastered it fully, but i'm sure you can, i'm too old now for the harsh training. You may be wondering what just happened, what you saw was the power and speed of sage mode. Think back to it. And think hard. As i saw you approach the warrior toad appeared, i summoned ma and pa who you can see on my shoulders and they gathered chakra from Nature called Natural energy, i combined this with my own charka int balance to enter Sage mode. By this point you spoke to the toad... what did you see?

As Jiraiya says this you have a flash back, the blur that passed over you was Jiraiya as it comes into focus in your memory, his leg brushed over your head kicking that toad sending him flying. Jiraiya waits and lets that register.
Guy stares at the man while he speaks.

Guy begins to think to himself. Was that really him? His movements...I hardly knew what happened. Is this really the power i'm expected to obtain now?

Running his hand through his blond hair, Guy remembers back to the moment over and over again. Processing the speed, recognising the actions and marvelling at the damage a simple strike was able to have.

I really didn't see anything. He says out loud, with a confused tone about his voice. It happened all to fast to fully register. Even now, my memory of it is vague because it was all too fast and without warning.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Guy stares at the man while he speaks.

Guy begins to think to himself. Was that really him? His movements...I hardly knew what happened. Is this really the power i'm expected to obtain now?

Running his hand through his blond hair, Guy remembers back to the moment over and over again. Processing the speed, recognising the actions and marvelling at the damage a simple strike was able to have.

I really didn't see anything. He says out loud, with a confused tone about his voice. It happened all to fast to fully register. Even now, my memory of it is vague because it was all too fast and without warning.
You must be registered for see images
Jiraiya comes walking up to a little house entering and sitting waiting for Guy. Too tired to speak he falls on a leaf and goes straight to sleep for a solid 18 hours. After having woken up he invites Guy to come and eat him with him so that he can explain why they are hear and go through the theory of the true power behind sage mode. Jiraiya being as smart as he was, brought some instant cups of ramen with him that he heated with his fire chakra, as there was no way he was eating Ma's food again. After having their fill, Jiraiya pulled out a bottle of sake and poured a cup for each of them making a toast to the Way of the Sage. Finally having had their fill and relaxed and a catch up Jiraiya leans forwards with a look on his face to show he was ready to be serious.

It's been a while since your toad arts training, you may have mastered the element of summoning toads, but mastering sage mode is a while new story. Each user of the years that has learnt sage mode has taken it and used it the way that suits them. There is the over all generic way of enhancing your taijutsu and speed for deadly attacks.

As jiraiya says this he places a picture on the table with the sake as an example of how sage mode can be used for a taijutsu focus.

As you can see, with the right control you can even use it to catch the best of ninja off guard. Don't ever underestimate the power behind a sage attack. Next is the power to use that sage chakra and extend it around your body in shapes or forms to increase your power. You may think this can only be done through taijutsu like so:

Jiraiya places another picture on the table of his god son Naruto.

Heh, that kid, he taught me a few things over the years. Anyway, back to what i was saying, though it's possible to extend the sage chakra around your body for hidden attacks you can also control and hide this chakra in ninju form. For example, making a shield out of it, shooting projectiles of sage chakra ect. You may think this is a typical attack but it all comes down to the most deadly part of sage mode, only those that have mastered it can see these attacks, and not only that, just because they can see it it doesn't mean they can defend from it.

Now last but not least is enhancing other jutsu through the use of sage mode. I personally mastered this art and made my own ninjutsu to allow me to enhance any jutsu to become a sage jutsu. In doing so you increase their size power or general propperties, for example. Let me show you as i do it.

Jiraiya gets up and walks outside into the main training grounds and does a few stretches. He stands still for a few seconds focussing drawing in sage chakra and entering sage mode. It being alot easier here due to the purity of nature.

We will go through the steps of entering sage mode, but first lets go through why you SHOULD enter sage mode. First of all i'll use my best example, the rasengan

Jiraiya holds out his hand releasing visible chakra out of his palm that rotates in the shape of a ball forming a rasengan within a couple of seconds.

This was the jutsu the 4th never managed to finish but i've added my own touch. I'm sure you mastered it. Next is the adding power to a jutsu, so i'll just release my sage chakra into it...

As he says this he releases a surge of sage chakra into his rasengan increasing is size and power to that of an Oodama rasengan.

By just adding a bit of sage chakra i've doubled the size and power of the already strong jutsu. But now you're thinking it's back to the taijutsu part, you're wrong.

Jiraiya releases another surge of chakra into the rasengan and throws it at a nearby boulder, it hits the boulder destroying it with ease smashing through it into the next one travelling at high speeds. As he throws it he turns back to Guy.

As you can see, you can use the sage arts to alter your jutsu to suit your needs. Now here is the scroll to explain the jutsu i just used. Do you have any questions so far.

~Jutsu ~

(Rasengan) - Spiral Sphere
Type: Attack
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: Rasengan was a Ninjutsu technique developed over the span of three years by the Fourth Hokage, Namikaze Minato. The technique was taught to his sensei, Jiraiya, who then passed it on to Minato's young son, Naruto, years later. The technique is unlike many other jutsu in that it does not require any hand seals. It just relied on the ninja's ability to mold chakra. The ninja concentrates a contained, fast, rotating sphere of chakra in the palm of their hand, which can create a destructive impact.

(Senning Iyoku ) - Sage's Will
Type: Attack/defence
Range: Short to Long
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: +1 rank
Description: The user will focus their sage chakra as they perform a jutsu that isn't a sage jutsu. As they do so, they will gather their sage chakra (natural energy) and combine it with the jutsu they are using as they release it. In doing so, they will increate the power and size of the jutsu making it a sage jutsu. This increase will be enough to increase original attack by one rank.. This takes it's toll on the sage user as it draining a potion of their sage chakra reducing sage mode.

Note: Only works on A ranks and below
Note: Reduces sage mode by one turn
Note: Can only be used in sage mode/hawk mode
Note: Must have special permission from The Pervy Sage to use this

(Sennin: Pervy power) - Sage art: Ero Ryoku

Range: Short-Long
Damage points: N/a
Description: This jutsu was specially designed after Naruto found he was able to throw the FRS by adding the sage chakra and shaping it. By using this technique and adding the sage chakra to the "Elemental Rasengan" (cannon S rank nin), the user is able to reshape it so that they are able to throw the elemental rasengan. This does not increase the power of the attack, just enables the user to throw the technique. Like the FRS, the elemantal rasengan will expand when the user wishes hitting everything within short range.

Note: Reduces sage/hawk mode by one turn

Kryptiic

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Jiraiya comes walking up to a little house entering and sitting waiting for Guy. Too tired to speak he falls on a leaf and goes straight to sleep for a solid 18 hours. After having woken up he invites Guy to come and eat him with him so that he can explain why they are hear and go through the theory of the true power behind sage mode. Jiraiya being as smart as he was, brought some instant cups of ramen with him that he heated with his fire chakra, as there was no way he was eating Ma's food again. After having their fill, Jiraiya pulled out a bottle of sake and poured a cup for each of them making a toast to the Way of the Sage. Finally having had their fill and relaxed and a catch up Jiraiya leans forwards with a look on his face to show he was ready to be serious.

It's been a while since your toad arts training, you may have mastered the element of summoning toads, but mastering sage mode is a while new story. Each user of the years that has learnt sage mode has taken it and used it the way that suits them. There is the over all generic way of enhancing your taijutsu and speed for deadly attacks.

As jiraiya says this he places a picture on the table with the sake as an example of how sage mode can be used for a taijutsu focus.

As you can see, with the right control you can even use it to catch the best of ninja off guard. Don't ever underestimate the power behind a sage attack. Next is the power to use that sage chakra and extend it around your body in shapes or forms to increase your power. You may think this can only be done through taijutsu like so:

Jiraiya places another picture on the table of his god son Naruto.

Heh, that kid, he taught me a few things over the years. Anyway, back to what i was saying, though it's possible to extend the sage chakra around your body for hidden attacks you can also control and hide this chakra in ninju form. For example, making a shield out of it, shooting projectiles of sage chakra ect. You may think this is a typical attack but it all comes down to the most deadly part of sage mode, only those that have mastered it can see these attacks, and not only that, just because they can see it it doesn't mean they can defend from it.

Now last but not least is enhancing other jutsu through the use of sage mode. I personally mastered this art and made my own ninjutsu to allow me to enhance any jutsu to become a sage jutsu. In doing so you increase their size power or general propperties, for example. Let me show you as i do it.

Jiraiya gets up and walks outside into the main training grounds and does a few stretches. He stands still for a few seconds focussing drawing in sage chakra and entering sage mode. It being alot easier here due to the purity of nature.

We will go through the steps of entering sage mode, but first lets go through why you SHOULD enter sage mode. First of all i'll use my best example, the rasengan

Jiraiya holds out his hand releasing visible chakra out of his palm that rotates in the shape of a ball forming a rasengan within a couple of seconds.

This was the jutsu the 4th never managed to finish but i've added my own touch. I'm sure you mastered it. Next is the adding power to a jutsu, so i'll just release my sage chakra into it...

As he says this he releases a surge of sage chakra into his rasengan increasing is size and power to that of an Oodama rasengan.

By just adding a bit of sage chakra i've doubled the size and power of the already strong jutsu. But now you're thinking it's back to the taijutsu part, you're wrong.

Jiraiya releases another surge of chakra into the rasengan and throws it at a nearby boulder, it hits the boulder destroying it with ease smashing through it into the next one travelling at high speeds. As he throws it he turns back to Guy.

As you can see, you can use the sage arts to alter your jutsu to suit your needs. Now here is the scroll to explain the jutsu i just used. Do you have any questions so far.

~Jutsu ~

(Rasengan) - Spiral Sphere
Type: Attack
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: Rasengan was a Ninjutsu technique developed over the span of three years by the Fourth Hokage, Namikaze Minato. The technique was taught to his sensei, Jiraiya, who then passed it on to Minato's young son, Naruto, years later. The technique is unlike many other jutsu in that it does not require any hand seals. It just relied on the ninja's ability to mold chakra. The ninja concentrates a contained, fast, rotating sphere of chakra in the palm of their hand, which can create a destructive impact.

(Senning Iyoku ) - Sage's Will
Range: Short to Long
Damage points: +1 rank
Description: The user will focus their sage chakra as they perform a jutsu that isn't a sage jutsu. As they do so, they will gather their sage chakra (natural energy) and combine it with the jutsu they are using as they release it. In doing so, they will increate the power and size of the jutsu making it a sage jutsu. This increase will be enough to increase original attack by one rank.. This takes it's toll on the sage user as it draining a potion of their sage chakra reducing sage mode.

Note: Only works on A ranks and below
Note: Reduces sage mode by one turn

(Sennin: Pervy power) - Sage art: Ero Ryoku

Range: Short-Long
Damage points: N/a
Description: This jutsu was specially designed after Naruto found he was able to throw the FRS by adding the sage chakra and shaping it. By using this technique and adding the sage chakra to the "Elemental Rasengan" (cannon S rank nin), the user is able to reshape it so that they are able to throw the elemental rasengan. This does not increase the power of the attack, just enables the user to throw the technique. Like the FRS, the elemantal rasengan will expand when the user wishes hitting everything within short range.

Note: Reduces sage/hawk mode by one turn
Listening to what Jiraiya had to say and looking at the pictures, Guy began to understand more of sage modes capabilities. The power between the blows - even if they don't connect - was tremendous. Being able to achieve similar power was an exciting concept.

In the training grounds, Guy follows Jiraiyas step by step demonstration. As Jiraiya forms his rasengan and applies sage chakra, Guy forms his own rasengan. He compares the size and can already tell how inferior his jutsu was.

Incredible.

Then even more to Guys surprise, Jiraiya throws his own rasengan, devastating the immediate landscape. Looking at his own rasengan, he withdraws his hand and put everything he has into an attempt to throw his rasengan.

YAHH!!

Guy dropped his head to the ground with a sigh. His rasengan simply dissipated. While disappointed, the thought of being able to do the same thing was exciting. Even all the other pieces of information, like the pure manipulation of energy caused Guys hair to stand on end.

Well I do have many questions. Though I understood what you said and i'm sure they'll be answered as we progress in the training.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Listening to what Jiraiya had to say and looking at the pictures, Guy began to understand more of sage modes capabilities. The power between the blows - even if they don't connect - was tremendous. Being able to achieve similar power was an exciting concept.

In the training grounds, Guy follows Jiraiyas step by step demonstration. As Jiraiya forms his rasengan and applies sage chakra, Guy forms his own rasengan. He compares the size and can already tell how inferior his jutsu was.

Incredible.

Then even more to Guys surprise, Jiraiya throws his own rasengan, devastating the immediate landscape. Looking at his own rasengan, he withdraws his hand and put everything he has into an attempt to throw his rasengan.

YAHH!!

Guy dropped his head to the ground with a sigh. His rasengan simply dissipated. While disappointed, the thought of being able to do the same thing was exciting. Even all the other pieces of information, like the pure manipulation of energy caused Guys hair to stand on end.

Well I do have many questions. Though I understood what you said and i'm sure they'll be answered as we progress in the training.
I appreciate it's alot to take in and with all this comes more questions, but they should hopefully all be answered by the time we are done. Now enough of the potential. It's back to basics on how sage mode works. As you've learnt over the years you have your own life force your charka that you can control but this also exists in nature, plants, trees, grass and it's known as Natural energy. Sage mode is you drawing on this Natural energy combining it with your chakra to create an even more powerful chakra. Sage chakra. This is what i did before to take care of the warrior toad. There are many variants of Sage mode, all copies of the toad sage mode if you ask me. But lets not get into that. First you need to be able to feel this chakra, it's always there but i bet you never noticed it did you? Well that's where the toad village comes in. Follow me.

With that Jiraiya walked over to the fountain of he sacred oil stopping infront of it.

This is a special oil that is known to only the toads that when it touches you will help you feel and draw in the Natural energy. Sounds simple right? But if you move, draw in too much and don't balance it with your own chakra, you will turn to a stone toad statue and die. With great power comes great risk. I personal take on toad like features when using sage mode which as you saw before is worth it. I also have the help of ma and pa, they were the masters that taught me. But we shall go into their teachings later. You will sit, perfectly still here and i'll place a drop of the sage oil on you, when i do you will feel a surge of foreign chakra, control it, and match it with yours to balance it out in your body. If you fail at this you will die... are you sure you're ready?

Kryptiic

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I appreciate it's alot to take in and with all this comes more questions, but they should hopefully all be answered by the time we are done. Now enough of the potential. It's back to basics on how sage mode works. As you've learnt over the years you have your own life force your charka that you can control but this also exists in nature, plants, trees, grass and it's known as Natural energy. Sage mode is you drawing on this Natural energy combining it with your chakra to create an even more powerful chakra. Sage chakra. This is what i did before to take care of the warrior toad. There are many variants of Sage mode, all copies of the toad sage mode if you ask me. But lets not get into that. First you need to be able to feel this chakra, it's always there but i bet you never noticed it did you? Well that's where the toad village comes in. Follow me.

With that Jiraiya walked over to the fountain of he sacred oil stopping infront of it.

This is a special oil that is known to only the toads that when it touches you will help you feel and draw in the Natural energy. Sounds simple right? But if you move, draw in too much and don't balance it with your own chakra, you will turn to a stone toad statue and die. With great power comes great risk. I personal take on toad like features when using sage mode which as you saw before is worth it. I also have the help of ma and pa, they were the masters that taught me. But we shall go into their teachings later. You will sit, perfectly still here and i'll place a drop of the sage oil on you, when i do you will feel a surge of foreign chakra, control it, and match it with yours to balance it out in your body. If you fail at this you will die... are you sure you're ready?
While following Jiraiya to the training location, Guy can't help but consider what was meant by the natural energy always being there, yet never capable of being felt. It was true. Not once had Guy felt it or anything that could possibly come close to it. Hearing that failing to control the natural energy causes you to turn to stone was unexpected, and caused Guy to think.

He recapped what had happened over the last couple of days. What Jiraiya shown him, how sage mode can be used. The power and strength it grants a user. It also made him curious. If Jiraiya hadn't fully mastered it like he said, how much stronger would someone be who perfected it.

I'm ready. I've got to do this and i'm not about to die!

Guy has an air or confidence about him. He takes a seat next to the oil and gets in a comfortable position. With his eyes closed his attempts to remain perfectly still while he waits for Jiraiya to apply any oil.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
While following Jiraiya to the training location, Guy can't help but consider what was meant by the natural energy always being there, yet never capable of being felt. It was true. Not once had Guy felt it or anything that could possibly come close to it. Hearing that failing to control the natural energy causes you to turn to stone was unexpected, and caused Guy to think.

He recapped what had happened over the last couple of days. What Jiraiya shown him, how sage mode can be used. The power and strength it grants a user. It also made him curious. If Jiraiya hadn't fully mastered it like he said, how much stronger would someone be who perfected it.

I'm ready. I've got to do this and i'm not about to die!

Guy has an air or confidence about him. He takes a seat next to the oil and gets in a comfortable position. With his eyes closed his attempts to remain perfectly still while he waits for Jiraiya to apply any oil.
And so began the hardest training that Guy would ever go through. Pa took over this slowly dropping the water on him telling him to take control and balance. The first attempt was a disaster, thanks to Pa's quick reactions he hit the natural energy back out of guy before it was too late. The next try wasn't much better. All the while Jiraiya watched unmoving seeing Guys drive to keep going. Dust til dawn they continued only stopping to sleep and eat. And each day they made a little more progress. Jiraiya noticed over the course of 3 days where guy was going wrong. Even his breathing was causing him to move too much.

Jiraiya took him to the stone spikes to the east of the village getting him to sit on the tablet on the point of the spike holding it still with his earth affinity, then began a new method. He told him to stay still or he would fall from the slightest movement, and so this went on for another two days. Each time Jiraiya would catch him with his hair jutsu but in the end he achieved it. The following day they returned to he toad fountain with pa.

Guy took the oil and remained so still. The energy flowed through him which Jiraiya could feel. His eyes turning red around the outside his strength growing, but his feet and nose took on toad like features as he entered the incomplete sage mode. Guy stood up as Pa asked him how he felt?

Kryptiic

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
And so began the hardest training that Guy would ever go through. Pa took over this slowly dropping the water on him telling him to take control and balance. The first attempt was a disaster, thanks to Pa's quick reactions he hit the natural energy back out of guy before it was too late. The next try wasn't much better. All the while Jiraiya watched unmoving seeing Guys drive to keep going. Dust til dawn they continued only stopping to sleep and eat. And each day they made a little more progress. Jiraiya noticed over the course of 3 days where guy was going wrong. Even his breathing was causing him to move too much.

Jiraiya took him to the stone spikes to the east of the village getting him to sit on the tablet on the point of the spike holding it still with his earth affinity, then began a new method. He told him to stay still or he would fall from the slightest movement, and so this went on for another two days. Each time Jiraiya would catch him with his hair jutsu but in the end he achieved it. The following day they returned to he toad fountain with pa.

Guy took the oil and remained so still. The energy flowed through him which Jiraiya could feel. His eyes turning red around the outside his strength growing, but his feet and nose took on toad like features as he entered the incomplete sage mode. Guy stood up as Pa asked him how he felt?
Training was intense. For several day and nights the training went on. From one extreme to the next, including having to balance from massive heights. Guy stayed tough, even when it felt like nothing was improving. Jiraiya and Pa worked just as hard as Guy too, making sure everything was going well and preventing him from turning to stone. After a few days the improvements were noticeable, though still not enough.

Through determination and the desire to achieve the form, Guy pushed forward. One day, everything seemed to go as planned. With his eyes shit he began to feel all the natural energy around him. Slowly mixing it with his own chakra he felt as though he was balancing it. An orange pigment grew around his eyes, as well as the natural sage eyes being acquired. His control over the natural energy didn't waver either , it was constant and manageable. After holding this for a few moments, Guy opened his eyes and looked at his hands. Unlike the other times, there were no warts or blemishes. It was as if he wasn't in any type of sage mode at all.

I-I don't know how I feel. Not a lot feels too different. One thing is for sure though, I feel great and full of energy.

Meanwhile, Guy still tries to identify anything about him that looks or feels different to give any indication of whether or not his training has been a success.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Training was intense. For several day and nights the training went on. From one extreme to the next, including having to balance from massive heights. Guy stayed tough, even when it felt like nothing was improving. Jiraiya and Pa worked just as hard as Guy too, making sure everything was going well and preventing him from turning to stone. After a few days the improvements were noticeable, though still not enough.

Through determination and the desire to achieve the form, Guy pushed forward. One day, everything seemed to go as planned. With his eyes shit he began to feel all the natural energy around him. Slowly mixing it with his own chakra he felt as though he was balancing it. An orange pigment grew around his eyes, as well as the natural sage eyes being acquired. His control over the natural energy didn't waver either , it was constant and manageable. After holding this for a few moments, Guy opened his eyes and looked at his hands. Unlike the other times, there were no warts or blemishes. It was as if he wasn't in any type of sage mode at all.

I-I don't know how I feel. Not a lot feels too different. One thing is for sure though, I feel great and full of energy.

Meanwhile, Guy still tries to identify anything about him that looks or feels different to give any indication of whether or not his training has been a success.
You may not feel any difference, but focus. What can you feel? What can you sense!

Kryptiic

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You may not feel any difference, but focus. What can you feel? What can you sense!
What can I sense?

Guy takes a moment to focus before making a realisation.

I can sense...everything. I can sense everything around me. You, other toads. Even the nature itself. I get it now. I've become one with nature.

Yet another feat of gaining access to natural energy causes Guy to marvel at how much he has advanced in just a few days. He then stop and begin to test the range of his sensing, and how to control it by figuring out what is what and adapting to everything.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What can I sense?

Guy takes a moment to focus before making a realisation.

I can sense...everything. I can sense everything around me. You, other toads. Even the nature itself. I get it now. I've become one with nature.

Yet another feat of gaining access to natural energy causes Guy to marvel at how much he has advanced in just a few days. He then stop and begin to test the range of his sensing, and how to control it by figuring out what is what and adapting to everything.
I hope you're ready because it shall only get harder from here and the testing starts now!!

As he says this, Jiraiya throws a smoke bomb at your feet while you wonder what he's doing, while you're blinded and distracted, he uses the toad body slam technique summoning a warrior toad above you to come crashing down on you with a body slam. It was time to test what you had learnt.

Kryptiic

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I hope you're ready because it shall only get harder from here and the testing starts now!!

As he says this, Jiraiya throws a smoke bomb at your feet while you wonder what he's doing, while you're blinded and distracted, he uses the toad body slam technique summoning a warrior toad above you to come crashing down on you with a body slam. It was time to test what you had learnt.
While the smoke bomb struck the ground, Guy remained calm. He trusted his new ability. Concentrating on sensing, the moment a new life force appeared into the vicinity he was aware. Knowing where it was coming from, Guy bent down a little bringing both arms to his sides and then extending his legs and shoving his arms with an open palm in the direction the toad is coming from. With the speed gained in sage mode, the short distance became irrelevant, and the weight of the toad was next to nothing due to the increased physical strength.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
While the smoke bomb struck the ground, Guy remained calm. He trusted his new ability. Concentrating on sensing, the moment a new life force appeared into the vicinity he was aware. Knowing where it was coming from, Guy bent down a little bringing both arms to his sides and then extending his legs and shoving his arms with an open palm in the direction the toad is coming from. With the speed gained in sage mode, the short distance became irrelevant, and the weight of the toad was next to nothing due to the increased physical strength.

Jiraiya was impressed, he sensed the toad and managed to use his strength of sage mode without being told to, but he wouldn't stop there. He nodded to pa, the true master of sage mode who shot forwards in sage mode like a bullet at Guy slapping him across the face with full force of sage mode through the smoke as he caught the toad doing the body slam.