Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
While the smoke bomb struck the ground, Guy remained calm. He trusted his new ability. Concentrating on sensing, the moment a new life force appeared into the vicinity he was aware. Knowing where it was coming from, Guy bent down a little bringing both arms to his sides and then extending his legs and shoving his arms with an open palm in the direction the toad is coming from. With the speed gained in sage mode, the short distance became irrelevant, and the weight of the toad was next to nothing due to the increased physical strength.

Jiraiya was impressed, he sensed the toad and managed to use his strength of sage mode without being told to, but he wouldn't stop there. He nodded to pa, the true master of sage mode who shot forwards in sage mode like a bullet at Guy slapping him across the face with full force of sage mode through the smoke as he caught the toad doing the body slam.

Kryptiic

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Jiraiya was impressed, he sensed the toad and managed to use his strength of sage mode without being told to, but he wouldn't stop there. He nodded to pa, the true master of sage mode who shot forwards in sage mode like a bullet at Guy slapping him across the face with full force of sage mode through the smoke as he caught the toad doing the body slam.
While holding the toad above him, something else is able to be sensed coming towards Guy. It doesn't feel like anything more than pure energy. Having already caught the toad, Guy momentarily dropped his guard. At the last moment all he could do was use the toad he had caught as a shield, seeing as it was covered in armor. Being blown back Guy slowly gets up from the ground.

Huh? I..I feel fine? I mean it hurts a little but I can hardly notice it.

Guy is surprised at the durability he currently has, having taken the large blast of energy and being able to get up without feeling much pain at all.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
While holding the toad above him, something else is able to be sensed coming towards Guy. It doesn't feel like anything more than pure energy. Having already caught the toad, Guy momentarily dropped his guard. At the last moment all he could do was use the toad he had caught as a shield, seeing as it was covered in armor. Being blown back Guy slowly gets up from the ground.

Huh? I..I feel fine? I mean it hurts a little but I can hardly notice it.

Guy is surprised at the durability he currently has, having taken the large blast of energy and being able to get up without feeling much pain at all.
YOu have learnt the way of the sage with the help of the oil but that's the easy part, you need to be able to do it on your own and in battle. There are several methods i have found in which you can do this. If you want to do it by yourself use a summoning as a distraction and stand still to gather the energy from Nature. It will take one full turn to do this. You could also make clones to either gather it for you or you gather the energy while they attack. Remember who ever does this can't move. If the clone dies, the energy will go to you anyway. Finally is the method i like to use, ma and pa have the ability to fuse with you onto your shoulders as you saw me do when your arrived. Being the masters they can gather the energy with next to no effort in large amounts and control it through your body for you so that you can fight as you were. But these two are harder to summon. You have to gather your chakra with your hands together but for this you can move around. Now there are a few tips i can give you.

1. Always have atleast 1 clone here at the village gathering natural energy, reverse summon it with your toad scroll and that way it's like a new battery for sage mode.
2. I use the summoning jutsu for one of the great toads and have them defend for me. I make two clones on his head, 3 of us gathering the energy = 1/3rd of the time to enter sage mode/
3. When trying to summon ma and pa, just avoid attacks for a turn. Use jutsu that don't require handseals. Earth jutsu like earth pillar or you can have another summon protect you while you do this too.

There is one other method, hope and will but that will come later.

Kryptiic

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
YOu have learnt the way of the sage with the help of the oil but that's the easy part, you need to be able to do it on your own and in battle. There are several methods i have found in which you can do this. If you want to do it by yourself use a summoning as a distraction and stand still to gather the energy from Nature. It will take one full turn to do this. You could also make clones to either gather it for you or you gather the energy while they attack. Remember who ever does this can't move. If the clone dies, the energy will go to you anyway. Finally is the method i like to use, ma and pa have the ability to fuse with you onto your shoulders as you saw me do when your arrived. Being the masters they can gather the energy with next to no effort in large amounts and control it through your body for you so that you can fight as you were. But these two are harder to summon. You have to gather your chakra with your hands together but for this you can move around. Now there are a few tips i can give you.

1. Always have atleast 1 clone here at the village gathering natural energy, reverse summon it with your toad scroll and that way it's like a new battery for sage mode.
2. I use the summoning jutsu for one of the great toads and have them defend for me. I make two clones on his head, 3 of us gathering the energy = 1/3rd of the time to enter sage mode/
3. When trying to summon ma and pa, just avoid attacks for a turn. Use jutsu that don't require handseals. Earth jutsu like earth pillar or you can have another summon protect you while you do this too.

There is one other method, hope and will but that will come later.
I never stopped and thought about how entering Sage mode would work in battle when you don't get the chance to stand still. So clones can be used, interesting.

Thinking of the methods and applying them to scenarios in his head, Guy was able to visualise them and get a better idea how they work. Stopping to release the sage chakra, Guy returns to normal and sits down at the base of the fountain once again.

This time without the assistance of oil, he takes his time in feeling out the natural energy. He slowly draws it in, little by little, and begins to pool it into his own chakra. Using the same feeling he just experience as a guide, he tried to replicate it on his own.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I never stopped and thought about how entering Sage mode would work in battle when you don't get the chance to stand still. So clones can be used, interesting.

Thinking of the methods and applying them to scenarios in his head, Guy was able to visualise them and get a better idea how they work. Stopping to release the sage chakra, Guy returns to normal and sits down at the base of the fountain once again.

This time without the assistance of oil, he takes his time in feeling out the natural energy. He slowly draws it in, little by little, and begins to pool it into his own chakra. Using the same feeling he just experience as a guide, he tried to replicate it on his own.
Jiraiya watches as you go to sit down, he can see and feel the energy you're drawing in, noticing that you're almost there, he creates earth spikes all around you (C rank) to stab you.

Kryptiic

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Jiraiya watches as you go to sit down, he can see and feel the energy you're drawing in, noticing that you're almost there, he creates earth spikes all around you (C rank) to stab you.
Guy has begun to pool enough natural energy to begin sensing what was occurring around him. As a result, he could feel when the earthen spikes were being made. Noticing that they would be rising under him, he punches the ground below him with enough strength to destroy the spikes as they begin to grow and also leave a crater in the ground around his fist.

What the hell what that for?!

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Guy has begun to pool enough natural energy to begin sensing what was occurring around him. As a result, he could feel when the earthen spikes were being made. Noticing that they would be rising under him, he punches the ground below him with enough strength to destroy the spikes as they begin to grow and also leave a crater in the ground around his fist.

What the hell what that for?!
Jiraiya smiles leaping forwards jumping up to your doing a jumping spinning kick to your face with his right foot.

What did i just tell you!!! I wont make this easy for you kid!!!

Kryptiic

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Jiraiya smiles leaping forwards jumping up to your doing a jumping spinning kick to your face with his right foot.

What did i just tell you!!! I wont make this easy for you kid!!!
A warning would of been nice, you old coot!

Still peeved, Guy does manage to understand what Jiraiya was getting at. Guy grabs onto the ankle of the incoming leg and using the momentum he spins and throws Jiraiya. Just as he lets go he jumps backwards and creates a shadow clone. Landing back onto the ground, the clone stays just in front, while Guy begins taking in Natural energy while standing up.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A warning would of been nice, you old coot!

Still peeved, Guy does manage to understand what Jiraiya was getting at. Guy grabs onto the ankle of the incoming leg and using the momentum he spins and throws Jiraiya. Just as he lets go he jumps backwards and creates a shadow clone. Landing back onto the ground, the clone stays just in front, while Guy begins taking in Natural energy while standing up.
As Jiraiya is thrown up his hair grows around him firing a 1000's of hair senbon at you as you go to make your clone. He lands 7m away from you doing a flip and sprints towards you.

Kryptiic

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As Jiraiya is thrown up his hair grows around him firing a 1000's of hair senbon at you as you go to make your clone. He lands 7m away from you doing a flip and sprints towards you.
Upon the clones creation, with all the hair senbon being shot towards him, he is naturally going to react. He withdraws his sword and slashes the air, releasing a barrier of wind that extends outwards to block them all of [Peacock Whirlwind]. The clone continues to sprint forward and slides with his legs up aiming for your knees to cause you to fall. All this occurs while the real Guy is still drawing in natural energy.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Upon the clones creation, with all the hair senbon being shot towards him, he is naturally going to react. He withdraws his sword and slashes the air, releasing a barrier of wind that extends outwards to block them all of [Peacock Whirlwind]. The clone continues to sprint forward and slides with his legs up aiming for your knees to cause you to fall. All this occurs while the real Guy is still drawing in natural energy.
Jiraiya landing on the ground uses the world shaking technique causing you and your clone to fall over losing your balance, as the clone falls it dies and you lose your concerntration once more while falling over.

What is the best defense!!!

Kryptiic

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Jiraiya landing on the ground uses the world shaking technique causing you and your clone to fall over losing your balance, as the clone falls it dies and you lose your concerntration once more while falling over.

What is the best defense!!!
A great offence!!

With that, while lying on the ground, Guy slams his hand down summoning a medium sized toad for him to sit upon while storing natural energy once more. The toad wields twin Sais for offence. He swings one towards Jiraiya, while the clone charges towards Jiraiya while hiding under the arm/Sai as it lowers.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A great offence!!

With that, while lying on the ground, Guy slams his hand down summoning a medium sized toad for him to sit upon while storing natural energy once more. The toad wields twin Sais for offence. He swings one towards Jiraiya, while the clone charges towards Jiraiya while hiding under the arm/Sai as it lowers.
My bad, i was meant to mention that the clone got destroyed from the world shaking but that's my bad.

As you summon the toad below you and the clone runs forwards, with a single handseal Jiraiya creates a swamp instantly under the clone and the toad. The swap is of the more liquidy consistancy, so the mud almost splashes upwards as the toad drops in it up to his head and the clones foot goes down into the mud as he steps forwards in his run, causing the clone to fall face first into the liquid like mud. But the mud is sticky aswell as runny, your clone sinks in the mud (oportunity here) while you fall of your toad that struggles with the mud that is 20m deep and 10m all around you. Jiraiya stands on his own mud.

Kryptiic

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My bad, i was meant to mention that the clone got destroyed from the world shaking but that's my bad.

As you summon the toad below you and the clone runs forwards, with a single handseal Jiraiya creates a swamp instantly under the clone and the toad. The swap is of the more liquidy consistancy, so the mud almost splashes upwards as the toad drops in it up to his head and the clones foot goes down into the mud as he steps forwards in his run, causing the clone to fall face first into the liquid like mud. But the mud is sticky aswell as runny, your clone sinks in the mud (oportunity here) while you fall of your toad that struggles with the mud that is 20m deep and 10m all around you. Jiraiya stands on his own mud.
Why is this so hard?!

Guy begins to get frustrated as his toad begins to sink. However, the clone uses the mud as an opportunity to begin gathering natural energy himself. While Jiraiya thinks he is sinking into the pit, he is also remaining still to gather natural energy. (Even though Jiraiya himself could sense it, any untrained ninja would be clueless.) Guy, who has jumped down from the toad onto safe land, started charging towards Jiraiya. He removes his sword and throws it downwards aiming for Jiraiyas legs while Guy jumps forward and throws a right handed punch.

Hopefully I used the opportunity correctly.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why is this so hard?!

Guy begins to get frustrated as his toad begins to sink. However, the clone uses the mud as an opportunity to begin gathering natural energy himself. While Jiraiya thinks he is sinking into the pit, he is also remaining still to gather natural energy. (Even though Jiraiya himself could sense it, any untrained ninja would be clueless.) Guy, who has jumped down from the toad onto safe land, started charging towards Jiraiya. He removes his sword and throws it downwards aiming for Jiraiyas legs while Guy jumps forward and throws a right handed punch.

Hopefully I used the opportunity correctly.
Jiraiya holds out the palm of his hand insinuating for Guy to stop as he smiled.

You seized my opportunity well, i set it up so you could think outside the box and you did. You could of also used methods with the clone to attack me and enter sage mode yourself. For example, a wind jutsu to push the mud in wave at me as the real you enters sage mode. But i prefer the method you used. For the next part of your training we will start over, but this time you will be trying to stop me from entering sage mode. You have 5 moves in which to do so. When you're ready you may start.

Kryptiic

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Jiraiya holds out the palm of his hand insinuating for Guy to stop as he smiled.

You seized my opportunity well, i set it up so you could think outside the box and you did. You could of also used methods with the clone to attack me and enter sage mode yourself. For example, a wind jutsu to push the mud in wave at me as the real you enters sage mode. But i prefer the method you used. For the next part of your training we will start over, but this time you will be trying to stop me from entering sage mode. You have 5 moves in which to do so. When you're ready you may start.
This'll be fun!

With a smirk, Guy can feel the natural energy begin being drawn into Jiraiya, much faster than what he was capable of. It was amazing to literally feel the gap in skill level. Wrapping wind around both hands [Power of the Wind Dragon], Guy runs forward and punches the ground below causing the ground to shake and jag upwards around Jiraiya.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This'll be fun!

With a smirk, Guy can feel the natural energy begin being drawn into Jiraiya, much faster than what he was capable of. It was amazing to literally feel the gap in skill level. Wrapping wind around both hands [Power of the Wind Dragon], Guy runs forward and punches the ground below causing the ground to shake and jag upwards around Jiraiya.
Jiraiya claps his hands together doing one handseal creating a swamp infront of him that you run/jump into as he jumps back keeping his hands together causing you to sink into the mud. As you start to sink he releases his chakra into your using false darkness gen so you go blind, he runs around the swamp going behind you while still holding his hands together

Kryptiic

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Jiraiya claps his hands together doing one handseal creating a swamp infront of him that you run/jump into as he jumps back keeping his hands together causing you to sink into the mud. As you start to sink he releases his chakra into your using false darkness gen so you go blind, he runs around the swamp going behind you while still holding his hands together
When the mud appears, Guy kicks through it. The kick generates wind powerful enough to form a tornado of sorts that looks like a dragon. The whirlwind motion draws in mud, as well as pushes it away in an omnidirectional wave. The dragon itself chases Jiraiya. Guy uses it to take him towards proper ground (like how Chen used it to move}. He then creates two clones, one stands behind the other two drawing in natural energy while Guy and the active clone circle around in opposite directions to trap Jiraiya. Guy has recognised Jiraiyas hands to be the key to stopping him.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When the mud appears, Guy kicks through it. The kick generates wind powerful enough to form a tornado of sorts that looks like a dragon. The whirlwind motion draws in mud, as well as pushes it away in an omnidirectional wave. The dragon itself chases Jiraiya. Guy uses it to take him towards proper ground (like how Chen used it to move}. He then creates two clones, one stands behind the other two drawing in natural energy while Guy and the active clone circle around in opposite directions to trap Jiraiya. Guy has recognised Jiraiyas hands to be the key to stopping him.
Jiraiya smiles as he sees the pure force in the shape of the dragon chasing him, Jiraiya turns to face the dragon and smiles, he releases a surge of earth chakra over his entire body tanking the attack being left unharmed his hands still together gathering enough chakra by now for what he want to do. He stands watching smiling as your make your clone.
(Doton: Koka no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Hardening Technique

Kryptiic

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Jiraiya smiles as he sees the pure force in the shape of the dragon chasing him, Jiraiya turns to face the dragon and smiles, he releases a surge of earth chakra over his entire body tanking the attack being left unharmed his hands still together gathering enough chakra by now for what he want to do. He stands watching smiling as your make your clone.
(Doton: Koka no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Hardening Technique
By now, having been a turn, the clone gathering natural energy disperses to send the natural energy to the real guy who enters sage mode. Both Guy and the first clone then create orbs of wind to the left and right of Jiraiya that act as vacuums and begin to pull everything into them. Jiraiyas defence was weakened by the dragon and mud and the force of the two orbs pull away any left over rock. Not to mention wind is his affinity, so while in SM Guys wind orb gains a large boost. Due to the orbs being on either side and pulling with a tremendous force capable of dragging bodies it is easily enough to pull your hands apart. [Orb Destruction - Edwards CJ]

In this situation, when you have two clones and one disperses having gained enough energy, does the other clone also enter SM?

Last edited: