Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Finally!

Both jutsu are taijutsu orientated. I think an awesome use of these is just to use their power to break through things instead of just hitting people. In the RP when it's so hard to land a hit, the frog kata aspect makes any simple dodges suicide.

Is the aura able to act like a barrier and protect you? Also whenever you use the natural energy as an extension, do you use this, or just use it once as another activation?
It's one extention per jutsu postage, so each punch or slap you need to post the jutsu. The slap is good for hitting stuff away from you thanks to wave of energy, if someone was at point blank range and shot a fireball at you, with your sage reactions you could literally slap the fireball away along with sending out the wave of energy to hit them. The aura itself can be used as a defense too. I've never done it, but logically speaking i don't see why not, like cross your arms over with frog kata on your forearms creating a sage chakra barrier in a sense

Kryptiic

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's one extention per jutsu postage, so each punch or slap you need to post the jutsu. The slap is good for hitting stuff away from you thanks to wave of energy, if someone was at point blank range and shot a fireball at you, with your sage reactions you could literally slap the fireball away along with sending out the wave of energy to hit them. The aura itself can be used as a defense too. I've never done it, but logically speaking i don't see why not, like cross your arms over with frog kata on your forearms creating a sage chakra barrier in a sense

That is an awesome way to use the wave with the slap. This keeps getting better and better!

Ok, got all of that.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't worry, I promise to not abuse it...at least not after I do abuse it cause I can. xD
Pfft, abuse it all you want, it's fun xd

And a few more, rasengan variations, a combo ect:

(Senpō: Goemon) – Sage Art: Bath of Boiling Oil
Type: Offensive
Range: Short – Long
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: This technique is a combination technique with Fukasaku and Shima where the user shoots out their mouth a large volume of oil, Fukasaku releases a large wind elemental attack and Shima releases a large fire element attack and the three combine to create a super burning oil that burns at thousands of degrees, sending a wave towards the enemy and creating a inferno of such magnitude it can reduce the target and the surrounding area to cinders.
Note: Must have Fukasaku and Shima in ones shoulders and be in Toad Sage Mode

(Senpō: Odama Rasengan) – Sage Art: Great Ball Spiralling Sphere
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 40 (per rasengan)
Damage points: 80 (per rasengan)
Description: This technique is the sage mode equivalence to Great Ball Rasengan where the user creates two large scaled Rasengan in each hand. These can be made with the help of two shadow clones and passed onto them to use but can also be used directly. They are capable of lifting large summons several meters into the air and they trigger gigantic explosions on impact.
Note: user needs to be in Toad Sage Mode

(Senpō: Chō Ōdama Rasengan) – Sage Art: Ultra-Big Ball Spiralling Sphere
Chakra cost: 70
Damage points: 120
Description: Senpō: Chō Ōdama Rasengan is a bigger enhanced version of Ōdama Rasengan by adding sage chakra to enhance the size of the technique and the power causing a devastating force.
Note: Can only be used whilst user is in toad sage mode.

Kryptiic

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Pfft, abuse it all you want, it's fun xd

And a few more, rasengan variations, a combo ect:

Range: Short – Long
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: This technique is a combination technique with Fukasaku and Shima where the user shoots out their mouth a large volume of oil, Fukasaku releases a large wind elemental attack and Shima releases a large fire element attack and the three combine to create a super burning oil that burns at thousands of degrees, sending a wave towards the enemy and creating a inferno of such magnitude it can reduce the target and the surrounding area to cinders.
Note: Must have Fukasaku and Shima in ones shoulders and be in Toad Sage Mode

(Senpō: Odama Rasengan) – Sage Art: Great Ball Spiralling Sphere
Chakra cost: 40 (per rasengan)
Damage points: 80 (per rasengan)
Description: This technique is the sage mode equivalence to Great Ball Rasengan where the user creates two large scaled Rasengan in each hand. These can be made with the help of two shadow clones and passed onto them to use but can also be used directly. They are capable of lifting large summons several meters into the air and they trigger gigantic explosions on impact.
Note: user needs to be in Toad Sage Mode

(Senpō: Chō Ōdama Rasengan) – Sage Art: Ultra-Big Ball Spiralling Sphere
Chakra cost: 70
Damage points: 120
Description: Senpō: Chō Ōdama Rasengan is a bigger enhanced version of Ōdama Rasengan by adding sage chakra to enhance the size of the technique and the power causing a devastating force.
Note: Can only be used whilst user is in toad sage mode.
This is awesome. A oil fueled, wind empowered fire blast that only counts as a single jutsu? Hell yes. Can't be too creatively used. Are they blasts, or streams? To me the description suggests blasts, which would be better.

Two HUGE rasengan techniques, literally. The massive size and power is what I like. Get in close and make a huge rasengan will be awesome to do.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is awesome. A oil fueled, wind empowered fire blast that only counts as a single jutsu? Hell yes. Can't be too creatively used. Are they blasts, or streams? To me the description suggests blasts, which would be better.

Two HUGE rasengan techniques, literally. The massive size and power is what I like. Get in close and make a huge rasengan will be awesome to do.
They are three streams that combine to make a tidal wave of a jutsu. So you 3 stream them at the same time they combine fast and then go forwards as a released jutsu. You could use it up in the air at an angle and let it rain down on them, or if they go underground use it on the earth, they wont be able to come out, or the fact that it's just such a strong combo, you can't go wrong. Even pein had to absorb it.

Last jutsu:

(Senpo Suiton: Mizuame Teppō) Sage Arts Water Release: Starch Syrup Gun
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description:
The user kneads chakra along with natural energy and then converts it into large amount of high-viscosity water within their mouth, before spitting it outward with an incredible amount of force. The force of this technique combined with its monstrous volume gives it the capability to quickly cover a wide area and span throughout a large range.
Note: Can only be used by Toads who can use Senjutsu or signers of the Toad contract

Kryptiic

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
They are three streams that combine to make a tidal wave of a jutsu. So you 3 stream them at the same time they combine fast and then go forwards as a released jutsu. You could use it up in the air at an angle and let it rain down on them, or if they go underground use it on the earth, they wont be able to come out, or the fact that it's just such a strong combo, you can't go wrong. Even pein had to absorb it.

Last jutsu:

(Senpo Suiton: Mizuame Teppō) Sage Arts Water Release: Starch Syrup Gun
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description:
The user kneads chakra along with natural energy and then converts it into large amount of high-viscosity water within their mouth, before spitting it outward with an incredible amount of force. The force of this technique combined with its monstrous volume gives it the capability to quickly cover a wide area and span throughout a large range.
Note: Can only be used by Toads who can use Senjutsu or signers of the Toad contract
It's a better version of the cannon water jutsu. I like it, because it isn't "water" so to speak. It has more of a supplementary use, to capture opponents. What are your experiences with using it with more versatility?

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's a better version of the cannon water jutsu. I like it, because it isn't "water" so to speak. It has more of a supplementary use, to capture opponents. What are your experiences with using it with more versatility?
Could use it as a mass jutsu to push back summons or bijuu, or incoming tai users like gates. Get ma or pa to use this, add lightning to it as a nice combo using the numbers game. i don't really ever use water so i've never used it, first time seeing it if i'm honest. But when you look at it:

- you have an S rank water jutsu with no restrictions
- You can change the field to water while attacking
- doesn't deplete sage mode

Situation type jutsu i guess but it has pushing uses, change terrain, combos such as lightning or wind. And no handseals needed, you don't need to be a specific bio either. Also it doesn't say you have to be in sage mode to use this ;)

Kryptiic

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Could use it as a mass jutsu to push back summons or bijuu, or incoming tai users like gates. Get ma or pa to use this, add lightning to it as a nice combo using the numbers game. i don't really ever use water so i've never used it, first time seeing it if i'm honest. But when you look at it:

- you have an S rank water jutsu with no restrictions
- You can change the field to water while attacking
- doesn't deplete sage mode

Situation type jutsu i guess but it has pushing uses, change terrain, combos such as lightning or wind. And no handseals needed, you don't need to be a specific bio either. Also it doesn't say you have to be in sage mode to use this ;)
I did notice that restriction was missing. :p
I think I might use this concept to make some SM Cj, I think it will be fun and different. And it isn't typical water, so you could perceive it as sticky mud to use it as jiraiya and stay in character :)

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I did notice that restriction was missing. :p
I think I might use this concept to make some SM Cj, I think it will be fun and different. And it isn't typical water, so you could perceive it as sticky mud to use it as jiraiya and stay in character :)
I could but it's still water <_< not a fan. Ok you have mastered the arts of sage mode, there are variations. The normal you can use, jiraiya one i use and minatos is weaker

( Sennin Modo ) – Sage Mode
Type: Supplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra cost: 70 (adds 350 chakra, consumes -15 per turn)
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user, by standing perfectly still in a meditative focus (user must stay still for 1 turn), will draw into him natural energy which he will then blend with their own chakra adding a new dimension of power to it. By doing this, the user gains access to what is called senjutsu chakra. This new chakra allows the user to enter an empowered state called Sage Mode, which then drastically increases the strength of his techniques and his physical prowess (speed, strength, stamina, etc). This variation is know as perfect Sage Mode and was first used by Naruto who could perfectly balance natural energy with chakra due to his unusual large chakra supply. The user gains horizontal slit pupils and orange markings around his eyes, reminiscent of Toads and pertain to the users connection with them. Their physical strength, speed, stamina, reflexes, and durability dramatically increase, with more emphasis on strength, endurance and stamina rather than speed and reflexes. The user can harness the natural energy surrounding them, turning it into an extension of their body, which increases the reach of their attacks through the use of Frog Kata. While sage mode is active, minor wounds heal slowly as time passes and the user gains the ability to passively sense his surroundings through the natural energy, in a similar but more precise and enhanced way as normal chakra sensing. Unlike other techniques, the user will not feel any depletion in terms of stamina and energy and will feel revitalized and strong while its active. However, once it ends, the exhaustion of sustaining such a delicate chakra balance takes over the user until he can recover. While Sage Mode is active, the user will take little damage from techniques C-Rank and below, and B-Rank and below Taijutsu. When Sage mode ends the user then experiences physical exhaustion reducing their capabilities the following turn preventing him from using techniques above A-Rank and Taijutsu above B-Rank. A user can prevent this by using the amphibian technique, using shadow clone to collect natural energy and dispelling them before sage mode ends or by ending sage mode before it times out. Taijutsu gains +25 damage, main elemental affinity gains +20 damage, other elemental ninjutsu gain +10 damage and Genjutsu gains +5 damage.
Note: Sage Mode lasts for a total of 5 turns, unless a clone or amphibian technique is used.
Note: if user uses Frog Katas length of Sage mode is cut by two turns.
Note: This variation can only be used by those with the Toad contract

Description: The user, by standing perfectly still in a meditative focus (user must stay still for 1 turn), will draw into him natural energy which he will then blend with their own chakra adding a new dimension of power to it. By doing this, the user gains access to what is called senjutsu chakra. This new chakra allows the user to enter an empowered state called Sage Mode, which then drastically increases the strength of his techniques and his physical prowess (speed, strength, stamina, etc). This variation is know as an imperfect variation of Sage Mode and is only used by Jiraya who, despite his large chakra supply and skill, was unable to fully control the infusion of natural energy in his body. The user gains horizontal slit pupils and orange markings around his eyes, red markings on his face, much like a war paint, webbed hands and feet, slightly bulkier physique, warts on his nose (which becomes bulkier and uglier) all reminiscent of Toads and pertain to Jiraya's connection with them. Their physical strength, speed, stamina, reflexes, and durability dramatically increase, with more emphasis on strength, endurance and stamina rather than speed and reflexes. The user can harness the natural energy surrounding them, turning it into an extension of their body, which increases the reach of their attacks through the use of Frog Kata. While sage mode is active, minor wounds heal slowly as time passes and the user gains the ability to passively sense his surroundings through the natural energy, in a similar but more precise and enhanced way as normal chakra sensing. Unlike other techniques, the user will not feel any depletion in terms of stamina and energy and will feel revitalized and strong while its active. However, once it ends, the exhaustion of sustaining such a delicate chakra balance takes over the user until he can recover. While Sage Mode is active, the user will take little damage from techniques C-Rank and below, and B-Rank and below Taijutsu. When Sage mode ends the user then experiences physical exhaustion reducing their capabilities the following turn preventing him from using techniques above A-Rank and Taijutsu above B-Rank. A user can prevent this by using the amphibian technique, using shadow clone to collect natural energy and dispelling them before sage mode ends or by ending sage mode before it times out. Taijutsu gains +25 damage, main elemental affinity gains +20 damage, other elemental ninjutsu gain +10 damage and Genjutsu gains +5 damage.
Note: Sage Mode lasts for a total of 5 turns, unless a clone or amphibian technique is used.
Note: This variation can only be used by Jiraya bios

Chakra cost: 70 (adds 200 chakra, consumes -15 per turn)
Description: The user, by standing perfectly still in a meditative focus (user must stay still for 1 turn), will draw into him natural energy which he will then blend with their own chakra adding a new dimension of power to it. By doing this, the user gains access to what is called senjutsu chakra. This new chakra allows the user to enter an empowered state called Sage Mode, which then drastically increases the strength of his techniques and his physical prowess (speed, strength, stamina, etc). This variation is unique to Namikaze Minato and is otherwise akin of the one know as perfect Sage Mode which was first used by Naruto who could perfectly balance natural energy with chakra due to his unusual large chakra supply. Minato, however, doesn't have enough chakra to fully master the technique and, while he has great precision in his chakra balance, enabling him to achieve a Sage Mode which is visually equal to his son's perfect mastery, he cannot sustain the technique to long and its results are far inferior to those of Naruto. The user gains horizontal slit pupils and orange markings around his eyes, reminiscent of Toads and pertain to the users connection with them. Their physical strength, speed, stamina, reflexes, and durability dramatically increase, with more emphasis on strength, endurance and stamina rather than speed and reflexes. The user can harness the natural energy surrounding them, turning it into an extension of their body, which increases the reach of their attacks through the use of Frog Kata. While sage mode is active, minor wounds heal slowly as time passes and the user gains the ability to passively sense his surroundings through the natural energy, in a similar but more precise and enhanced way as normal chakra sensing. Unlike other techniques, the user will not feel any depletion in terms of stamina and energy and will feel revitalized and strong while its active. However, once it ends, the exhaustion of sustaining such a delicate chakra balance takes over the user until he can recover. While Sage Mode is active, the user will take little damage from techniques D-Rank and below, and C-Rank and below Taijutsu. When Sage mode ends the user then experiences physical exhaustion reducing their capabilities the following turn preventing him from using techniques above A-Rank and Taijutsu above B-Rank. Minato cannot prevent this with the use of the Amphibian Technique like Jiraya or other Sage Mode user and is limited to using a shadow clone to collect natural energy and dispelling them before sage mode ends, granting him a slight increase in the duration of Sage Mode. Taijutsu gains +10 damage, main elemental affinity gains +15 damage, other elemental ninjutsu gain +5 damage and Genjutsu gains +5 damage.
Note: Sage Mode lasts for a total of 4 turns, unless a clone is used in the last turn to increase the duration by 1 additional turn, which can only be done once.
Note: The use of Frog Katas cuts the length of Sage mode by three turns, instead of the normal two.
Note: This variation can only be used by Namikaze Minato bios.

Now it's time for the Q&A about everything you have learnt so far, be it the limits of sm, the possibilities any combos, jutsu, entering sm, making it last. You name it i'm here to help.

As of this point you training in the sage arts is complete and you may add it to your bio and use it in any battle.

Kryptiic

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I could but it's still water <_< not a fan. Ok you have mastered the arts of sage mode, there are variations. The normal you can use, jiraiya one i use and minatos is weaker

Description: The user, by standing perfectly still in a meditative focus (user must stay still for 1 turn), will draw into him natural energy which he will then blend with their own chakra adding a new dimension of power to it. By doing this, the user gains access to what is called senjutsu chakra. This new chakra allows the user to enter an empowered state called Sage Mode, which then drastically increases the strength of his techniques and his physical prowess (speed, strength, stamina, etc). This variation is know as perfect Sage Mode and was first used by Naruto who could perfectly balance natural energy with chakra due to his unusual large chakra supply. The user gains horizontal slit pupils and orange markings around his eyes, reminiscent of Toads and pertain to the users connection with them. Their physical strength, speed, stamina, reflexes, and durability dramatically increase, with more emphasis on strength, endurance and stamina rather than speed and reflexes. The user can harness the natural energy surrounding them, turning it into an extension of their body, which increases the reach of their attacks through the use of Frog Kata. While sage mode is active, minor wounds heal slowly as time passes and the user gains the ability to passively sense his surroundings through the natural energy, in a similar but more precise and enhanced way as normal chakra sensing. Unlike other techniques, the user will not feel any depletion in terms of stamina and energy and will feel revitalized and strong while its active. However, once it ends, the exhaustion of sustaining such a delicate chakra balance takes over the user until he can recover. While Sage Mode is active, the user will take little damage from techniques C-Rank and below, and B-Rank and below Taijutsu. When Sage mode ends the user then experiences physical exhaustion reducing their capabilities the following turn preventing him from using techniques above A-Rank and Taijutsu above B-Rank. A user can prevent this by using the amphibian technique, using shadow clone to collect natural energy and dispelling them before sage mode ends or by ending sage mode before it times out. Taijutsu gains +25 damage, main elemental affinity gains +20 damage, other elemental ninjutsu gain +10 damage and Genjutsu gains +5 damage.
Note: This variation can only be used by those with the Toad contract

Description: The user, by standing perfectly still in a meditative focus (user must stay still for 1 turn), will draw into him natural energy which he will then blend with their own chakra adding a new dimension of power to it. By doing this, the user gains access to what is called senjutsu chakra. This new chakra allows the user to enter an empowered state called Sage Mode, which then drastically increases the strength of his techniques and his physical prowess (speed, strength, stamina, etc). This variation is know as an imperfect variation of Sage Mode and is only used by Jiraya who, despite his large chakra supply and skill, was unable to fully control the infusion of natural energy in his body. The user gains horizontal slit pupils and orange markings around his eyes, red markings on his face, much like a war paint, webbed hands and feet, slightly bulkier physique, warts on his nose (which becomes bulkier and uglier) all reminiscent of Toads and pertain to Jiraya's connection with them. Their physical strength, speed, stamina, reflexes, and durability dramatically increase, with more emphasis on strength, endurance and stamina rather than speed and reflexes. The user can harness the natural energy surrounding them, turning it into an extension of their body, which increases the reach of their attacks through the use of Frog Kata. While sage mode is active, minor wounds heal slowly as time passes and the user gains the ability to passively sense his surroundings through the natural energy, in a similar but more precise and enhanced way as normal chakra sensing. Unlike other techniques, the user will not feel any depletion in terms of stamina and energy and will feel revitalized and strong while its active. However, once it ends, the exhaustion of sustaining such a delicate chakra balance takes over the user until he can recover. While Sage Mode is active, the user will take little damage from techniques C-Rank and below, and B-Rank and below Taijutsu. When Sage mode ends the user then experiences physical exhaustion reducing their capabilities the following turn preventing him from using techniques above A-Rank and Taijutsu above B-Rank. A user can prevent this by using the amphibian technique, using shadow clone to collect natural energy and dispelling them before sage mode ends or by ending sage mode before it times out. Taijutsu gains +25 damage, main elemental affinity gains +20 damage, other elemental ninjutsu gain +10 damage and Genjutsu gains +5 damage.
Note: This variation can only be used by Jiraya bios

Chakra cost: 70 (adds 200 chakra, consumes -15 per turn)
Description: The user, by standing perfectly still in a meditative focus (user must stay still for 1 turn), will draw into him natural energy which he will then blend with their own chakra adding a new dimension of power to it. By doing this, the user gains access to what is called senjutsu chakra. This new chakra allows the user to enter an empowered state called Sage Mode, which then drastically increases the strength of his techniques and his physical prowess (speed, strength, stamina, etc). This variation is unique to Namikaze Minato and is otherwise akin of the one know as perfect Sage Mode which was first used by Naruto who could perfectly balance natural energy with chakra due to his unusual large chakra supply. Minato, however, doesn't have enough chakra to fully master the technique and, while he has great precision in his chakra balance, enabling him to achieve a Sage Mode which is visually equal to his son's perfect mastery, he cannot sustain the technique to long and its results are far inferior to those of Naruto. The user gains horizontal slit pupils and orange markings around his eyes, reminiscent of Toads and pertain to the users connection with them. Their physical strength, speed, stamina, reflexes, and durability dramatically increase, with more emphasis on strength, endurance and stamina rather than speed and reflexes. The user can harness the natural energy surrounding them, turning it into an extension of their body, which increases the reach of their attacks through the use of Frog Kata. While sage mode is active, minor wounds heal slowly as time passes and the user gains the ability to passively sense his surroundings through the natural energy, in a similar but more precise and enhanced way as normal chakra sensing. Unlike other techniques, the user will not feel any depletion in terms of stamina and energy and will feel revitalized and strong while its active. However, once it ends, the exhaustion of sustaining such a delicate chakra balance takes over the user until he can recover. While Sage Mode is active, the user will take little damage from techniques D-Rank and below, and C-Rank and below Taijutsu. When Sage mode ends the user then experiences physical exhaustion reducing their capabilities the following turn preventing him from using techniques above A-Rank and Taijutsu above B-Rank. Minato cannot prevent this with the use of the Amphibian Technique like Jiraya or other Sage Mode user and is limited to using a shadow clone to collect natural energy and dispelling them before sage mode ends, granting him a slight increase in the duration of Sage Mode. Taijutsu gains +10 damage, main elemental affinity gains +15 damage, other elemental ninjutsu gain +5 damage and Genjutsu gains +5 damage.
Note: Sage Mode lasts for a total of 4 turns, unless a clone is used in the last turn to increase the duration by 1 additional turn, which can only be done once.
Note: The use of Frog Katas cuts the length of Sage mode by three turns, instead of the normal two.
Note: This variation can only be used by Namikaze Minato bios.

Now it's time for the Q&A about everything you have learnt so far, be it the limits of sm, the possibilities any combos, jutsu, entering sm, making it last. You name it i'm here to help.

As of this point you training in the sage arts is complete and you may add it to your bio and use it in any battle.
Well i've been asking questions about all of that stuff as we go along, so i'm pretty up to speed. One question I have would just be do you have any low key OP combinations you've become fond of using any sage jutsu?

Other than that i've asked everything i've wanted to.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well i've been asking questions about all of that stuff as we go along, so i'm pretty up to speed. One question I have would just be do you have any low key OP combinations you've become fond of using any sage jutsu?

Other than that i've asked everything i've wanted to.
Most of them involve a few of my sage cj with this list. Like i have a sage cj that allows me to throw any rasengan. With the power and speed of sage mode i go to hit them with a fire rasengan and as they try to avoid it i throw it after them lol. Get up close, people panic, have fun with it, and when you have a plan don't make it obvious ^_^ will do some more of this in a form of battle training at a later date but for now the best thing you can do is use it buddy ^_^

Kryptiic

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Most of them involve a few of my sage cj with this list. Like i have a sage cj that allows me to throw any rasengan. With the power and speed of sage mode i go to hit them with a fire rasengan and as they try to avoid it i throw it after them lol. Get up close, people panic, have fun with it, and when you have a plan don't make it obvious ^_^ will do some more of this in a form of battle training at a later date but for now the best thing you can do is use it buddy ^_^
Awesome, i'll get the chance to try it out against Selendrile. Thanks for the training. I'll see you back in the thread after christmas! :p