Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good luck for both of the debates! :win:
I for one believe that both of them are on the same tier and extremily close in power of each other, so this is going to be a fun thread...

Draegod

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I guess I'll do a lil something something to see what direction I wanna take To start things.

[video=youtube;JDFpxX1Xbxo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDFpxX1Xbxo[/video]

Seeing as we know everything to know about Kisame whether the intel is full or not; We'll know he'll most likely Go for to attempt to gain the territorial advantage. Not knowing that it would be futile to say the least and he would help us out that much more.

Oru would then make Multiple Clone entity's to then spread before the water gets near us.

You must be registered for see images

And before some one says "Zetsu/Spore clones are weak and are not the fighting type" BS; Let me break it down for you. First; These clones are separate Entity's and are not shadow clones and mimic the original to the bone! No one white Zetsu has been stated to be stronger then the rest nor show any power level weaker then the original that sasuke killed. Yes it is true that White zetsu himself is weak and not the front line fighter, but!....

Oru himself is indeed a Zestu Clone people. And the Zetsu's used for The ritual are all Living separate entity that were used for the Ritual. But as seen in the manga as if he was never a Zetsu to begin with. Using common sense and the manga plus databook, The ZOru clones will be Separate ZOru clone entity, as in there are now 5 ZOru's on the battle field now with all the exact abilities and chakra and you have to kill every btw. =D (So to break it down there are no weak spore clones, there are now multiple Oru Level Spore clones since it is Oru with his chakra and abilities using Zetsu's abilities).

Now that we got that out the way (I still expect clueless users to get it broken down to, so don't worry i'm prepared for that as well). Moving on with the Water shock wave Jutsu to turn it into a lake environment.

2 ZOru clones will , while the other 2 scatter and use Summoning Jutsu's.

ZOru #1 will use:

To stop the waters advancement plus block Kisame's vision and more..

ZOru #3 will Summon Giant snakes to join the party:

One by one ofc, and they all will be able to swim since all snakes are stated to be able to swim (look it up). And ofc Pythons and Anacondas are known to swim so please don't question me like you stated last time "snakes can't swim." lmao And ofc they will be much larger then The water shock wave have been shown to be deep, so with that in mind they will easily overwhelm the area with Kisame.

So... I'm trying to figure the least easiest way to beat Kisame no-low diff.... I'll just list a few things and let you choose.

Kisame's next Major move would be Water Dome and Fuse:

is the most useless Jutsu even more so then Water shock wave. For starters the Giant snakes will easily to make his escape routes allot less likely. And if he focus on any of the snakes the other snakes will attack with oru as well from all directions including Blind spots!

So with Multiple Giant Snakes including Multiple Oru's from all directions He is easily Overwhelmed! Your next strategy would be to summon 1000 Feeding sharks to better aid you and Water clones.

1. To further counter the average water sharks Oru will summon variants in there mouth's. And there will be a 10 to 1 raitio per shark plus the Giant snakes who easily take out 50-100 sharks themselfs. Basically the 1000 Feeding sharks are useless with there weak Bite attempts and air pressure alone making them disappear

2. Too counter water clones Oru will use Shadow clones. Simple. And ofc of the original so they will not be able to compete with Oru's shadow clones let alone Real Parasite Oru clones.

With 1000 feeding sharks and Shadow clones matched and/or outclassed. It comes down to The OG Kisame (who is fused at this point or died a long time ago) and manda alone takes him to high diff solo! Manda has enough force in his blows to send a Bijuu sized summon Flying no diff (and lets Note Kisame was sent flying from a standard kick from base Guy and Was damaged by KCM Naruto and none of them hits amount to the power Manda has displayed!). And with his tail has enough power to crush Kisame . If he were to snap at kisame, the alone could one shot Kisame or at the very least bind Him . Kisame has no jutsu nor way to kill Manda especially with Oru and other giant snakes in his corner attacking blind spots at ALL TIMES!

Great shark Bullet counter for days:

This is possibly the most misinformed and misunderstood jutsu Of all time (or up there with the few). I'll first start off by breaking the Jutsu itself down:

Databook 4
Sution Daikoudan no Jutsu

The shark's roar eats and shredded to pieces the enemy jutsu, while one's own power restores!!

A massive chakra bullet in the shape of a large shark, the Jutsu bursts towards the target it's aimed at. It has the ability to absorb the enemies chakra and change that into ones own power. The large shark stores the opponents chakra in it's belly, it's bottomless appetite is sated by it's fangs shredding the enemy to pieces

The opponent's and this jutsu clash, the chakra is eaten which results in a massive release
The jutsu is a stronger version of , and as seen in the manga the shark missile just like any and all water disperse when in contact with something it cannot overcome. The Jutsu literally states "eaten" and "belly" as in it has to go through the mouth (common sense) and is not an astral attack (attacks that ). GSB isn't big enough to swallow Manda nor Hydra mode for it to "Eat" or "swallow" or end up in the "Belly". The jutsu does not state it absorbs on the very contact and tip of the sharks water nose. It states it "eats" and Kisame was even confused when after it entered the mouth of GSB that it didn't grow.

SO this Jutsu OBV will not affect anything that cannot enter the mouth of the shark. Next we have the steps of teh jutsu. When using the Jutsu he is a sitting duck untill the jutsu is gone or he decides to stop it. As seen here when using it even though he seen Afternoon tiger getting closer and closer This leaves him open for counter attacks from A shit load of snakes or ZOru clones and jutsu's/Swords. Basically he dies when tryin to use the jutsu on one target.

We also have the ZOru that is at the bottom of the dome on the ground with mayflower tech can use and intercept the Missile thus saving what ever it's target was.

We also have The spores to activate randomly through out the match to even if only a second for a Kill shot from the many ways Oru can choose to kill him. Or the ZOru version of the Spore clones can ofc bind him then

CQC:

If Kisame decides to grab Oru he risk getting bitten and the Curse mark is instant GG. Also Oru would be able to counter absorb Kisames chakra in the process thus counter balancing the Absorption effect (whether slowing it down or canceling it completely) as seen and all white zetsu have the ability to absorb chakra on contact and replenish what ever the choose to replenish in a remote heal effect. And from the Rinnegan Madara and SM Hasirama we can conclude (using common sense as well) that Absorption cancels another Absorption regardless of the level (Wood dragon took forever to absorb standard Kyubi chakra, but Petra has been shown to absorb any and every chakra base jutsu super fast).

And if by any chance You think Kisame stands any chance then Hydra will tear him limb from limb or hold him in place for Kusanagi to Slice or Head shot the Skull. And keep in mind If then Hydra no diff would be able to once he gets a hold of him. And will (able to stop a giant branch of the GOD Tree from advancing no diff), grabbing him becomes that much easier.

So it is super obv CQC is the most foolish tactic for Kisame to attempt based off all the counters and jutsu's ZOru can incorporate to Ensnare Kisame for Easy victory.

Long ranged:

Well there will never really be along range nor time for Kisame to focus on one target. With ZOru at the bottom of the Dome Able to summon Rashomon to instantly Intercept any would be GSB, ZOru counters it every time no diff. You also add the fact that when ever he attempts most if not all his Jutsu's they are linear and requires him to focus (Shark missiles), that leaves him wide open for counter attacks from the Thousands of snakes from every direction.

And If Oru Uses Wind release Great break through he will create a Massive Current That will confuse Kisame and stop any advancement. Also it could/will Destroy a shit ton of Water sharks since they have been shown to

In short Kisame stands no chance what so ever by being overwhelmed to begin with. He is easily Overpowered and outclassed in almost every category there is to bring up. And still till this day... He has ZERO COUNTERS TO for a easy Decapitation.. GG

P.s. This is only 20% of What Oru is capable of at best...

Beans2

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice post Draegod. I'll post a short intro then counter your post.

Intro: You're correct in that Kisame's first move will be to give himself the territorial advantage and use a large like his 30% clone did against Team Gai. While he uses this suiton he can (a process that seems to only take a few seconds) and when the need arises. Putting the environment in his favor gives Kisame several advantages.

1. It deals with the immediate mayfly problem. Orochimaru can merge with the ground and mayfly to another location sure, but to reach the ground he'd first have to swim all the way to the bottom. We see that even a 30% clone could make a huge suiton against Gai that was (bottom right panel). Kisame can fill up his suiton with which swarm Orochimaru in a feeding frenzy when he goes underwater. If Kisame summons snakes, Kisame can deal with them and absorb their chakra while his sharks occupy Orochimaru.

2. It slows down his opponents' movements while increasing his own. Underwater Kisame was fast enough to . His water dome (which moves with Kisame) indicating that Kisame could cross a large portion of the forest's length in the time period given by panel. Not only that, but his sharks are extremely quick as well. Kisame's crossed the length of Turtle Island and reached the ocean before Gai did despite Gai crossing that same distance by flying quickly through the air after and , covering that distance in two bounds. Now on the other hand, the water pressure slows down movement for Orochimaru and his snakes. This is fairly obvious since if you've ever been underwater you'd know that you can swing your arm faster through air than you can in water, making it easier for Kisame to react to Orochimaru's and Manda's attacks due to their reduced striking speed.

I guess I'll do a lil something something to see what direction I wanna take To start things.

[video=youtube;JDFpxX1Xbxo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDFpxX1Xbxo[/video]​

Nothing to say here.

Seeing as we know everything to know about Kisame whether the intel is full or not; We'll know he'll most likely Go for to attempt to gain the territorial advantage. Not knowing that it would be futile to say the least and he would help us out that much more.

Oru would then make Multiple Clone entity's to then spread before the water gets near us.

And before some one says "Zetsu/Spore clones are weak and are not the fighting type" BS; Let me break it down for you. First; These clones are separate Entity's and are not shadow clones and mimic the original to the bone! No one white Zetsu has been stated to be stronger then the rest nor show any power level weaker then the original that sasuke killed. Yes it is true that White zetsu himself is weak and not the front line fighter, but!....

Oru himself is indeed a Zestu Clone people. And the Zetsu's used for The ritual are all Living separate entity that were used for the Ritual. But as seen in the manga as if he was never a Zetsu to begin with. Using common sense and the manga plus databook, The ZOru clones will be Separate ZOru clone entity, as in there are now 5 ZOru's on the battle field now with all the exact abilities and chakra and you have to kill every btw. =D (So to break it down there are no weak spore clones, there are now multiple Oru Level Spore clones since it is Oru with his chakra and abilities using Zetsu's abilities).
You're going to need to prove that in that panel Zetsu didn't just summon more white zetsu, because that's what it looks like. Those clones would be equal in power to ordinary white Zetsus since you aren't giving proof that Orochimaru would be making replicas of himself. Sure Orochimaru himself can use all his original abilities in addition to his host body's abilities, but that's not nothing new considering he wanted Kimimaro/Itachi/Sasuke's bodies for their precious KKG meaning he'd be able to use sharingan and Shikotsumyaku, (and Oro could use his original abilities with fodder host bodies) so showing Orochimaru using his original abilities isn't proof that Zetsu clones would be able to use those same techniques.

Sure Zetsu clones are capable of , but that doesn't mean they're able to use any of Orochimaru's abilities, especially high level techniques since Zetsu clones have never used an ability of a person whose chakra they copied. They are so much weaker in fact, that a testament to their power is seen when Samehada because it ...whereas Samehada never betrayed the true Kisame . That means that a Zetsu clone has less chakra than a weakened Killer Bee almost drained of chakra. So I want this to be clear: chakra signatures Zetsu clones can copy. But they can't increase their chakra levels to that of the original Orochimaru unless they use spores to drain him, which in turn weakens the original Orochimaru.

Now that we got that out the way (I still expect clueless users to get it broken down to, so don't worry i'm prepared for that as well). Moving on with the Water shock wave Jutsu to turn it into a lake environment.

2 ZOru clones will , while the other 2 scatter and use Summoning Jutsu's.

ZOru #1 will use:

To stop the waters advancement plus block Kisame's vision and more..
Assuming a White Zetsu clone can even summon a Rashomon:

-The water will just go around it.
-Blocking Kisame's vision is useless since Samehada is a sensor.

ZOru #3 will Summon Giant snakes to join the party:

One by one ofc, and they all will be able to swim since all snakes are stated to be able to swim (look it up). And ofc Pythons and Anacondas are known to swim so please don't question me like you stated last time "snakes can't swim." lmao And ofc they will be much larger then The water shock wave have been shown to be deep, so with that in mind they will easily overwhelm the area with Kisame.

So... I'm trying to figure the least easiest way to beat Kisame no-low diff.... I'll just list a few things and let you choose.
Kisame can deal with most of those snakes with minimal difficulty and Manda with moderate difficulty. I'll explain. First off snakes aren't landing hits on Kisame. Kisame's reactions in base and on land are good enough for him to:

-Dodge a raiton Vibrato pencil ( )
-Defend against and .
-React to V1 Bee charging him, then fling him away [ ][ ]
-Dodge a lightning pencil again ( )

Now factor in that they are underwater and Kisame is fused with Samehada, allowing him to detect and react to attacks quicker. Now add on top of that the fact that those snakes' movements are slowed down by the water pressure and Kisame's shown speed feats which I covered in the intro. Kisame will be able to react to those attacks and swiftly dodge them when we consider the fact that whose reactions aren't nearly as good as a fused Kisame underwater. It's true that Manda is faster than any of those toads but those toads don't have their striking speed impeded by water pressure either.

So how does Kisame actually take out these summons? He eats their chakra until they hit zero and die. After dancing around their attacks, he can swim up to them and pierce them with his then suck their chakra out like through a straw. Those bones pierced through a jinchuuriki's V1 cloak so it won't have trouble piercing through snake skin, not when a big sword . As a precautionary measure, Kisame can poke their eyeballs out with his bones to blind them first. You can try to argue that while Kisame's sucking the chakra out of one snake, the others can attack but that's not gonna work if Kisame goes for Manda first. Part 1 Naruto was strong enough to and not take any damage, as well as . Now take Kisame, a guy a hundred times stronger and more durable than Naruto, a guy who , while extremely weakened and having his chakra suppressed, and praised by Gai to have . Kisame can kick it away, and swat it away, and , or just poke its eyeballs out first so it doesn't even know where to attack. Keep in mind that Orochimaru will be occupied with 1,000 feeding sharks while Kisame takes out the boss snakes so he won't get an opportunity to attack while Kisame drains the snakes. Sharks can assist in biting out snake eyeballs as well. Absolute worst case scenario, Kisame outlasts the snakes' summoning time.

Also I think you're a little confused with the idea of "all snakes can swim." All snakes can swim on the SURFACE of the water.

Only aquatic snakes can actually go underwater and operate completely fine in that environment. I think large snakes like Manda can operate underwater just fine since they're boss snakes with lots of abilities, but would only be able to swim on the water's surface.

Kisame's next Major move would be Water Dome and Fuse:

is the most useless Jutsu even more so then Water shock wave. For starters the Giant snakes will easily to make his escape routes allot less likely. And if he focus on any of the snakes the other snakes will attack with oru as well from all directions including Blind spots!
I agree that Orochimaru can escape the water dome but you're tremendously underestimating the size of the dome in relation to snake summons. Water dome absolutely but boss summons are when compared to trees [ ]. Already addressed how Kisame deals with snakes.

So with Multiple Giant Snakes including Multiple Oru's from all directions He is easily Overwhelmed! Your next strategy would be to summon 1000 Feeding sharks to better aid you and Water clones.

1. To further counter the average water sharks Oru will summon variants in there mouth's. And there will be a 10 to 1 raitio per shark plus the Giant snakes who easily take out 50-100 sharks themselfs. Basically the 1000 Feeding sharks are useless with there weak Bite attempts and air pressure alone making them disappear

Your strategy is off because those snakes can only swim on the water's surface since they aren't aquatic snakes. Kisame can send his water sharks into his lake and then they attack the snakes from below in a feeding frenzy and kill them all since his water sharks are physically stronger and each can easily take out dozens at a time especially if the snakes are . Kisame can also push the snakes underwater with his to where they are easily overpowered by faster, and stronger sharks in their natural habitat. Underwater, those snakes can't swim properly, their movements are slowed down, and their senses are dulled. And where's your proof that every one of those snakes can use swords? Only two snakes were shown using them.

2. Too counter water clones Oru will use Shadow clones. Simple. And ofc of the original so they will not be able to compete with Oru's shadow clones let alone Real Parasite Oru clones.
1/10 power is actually a lot when we're talking about Kisame. Even a 30% Kisame could make , each of which before they could react. Not only that, but water clones have Samehada duplicates and Kisame himself can so his clones would have the same trait. That being said, the water clones can take chakra from the original Kisame to boost their chakra levels making them capable of using high level techniques and completely outclassing Orochimaru's zetsu body clones.

With 1000 feeding sharks and Shadow clones matched and/or outclassed. It comes down to The OG Kisame (who is fused at this point or died a long time ago) and manda alone takes him to high diff solo! Manda has enough force in his blows to send a Bijuu sized summon Flying no diff (and lets Note Kisame was sent flying from a standard kick from base Guy and Was damaged by KCM Naruto and none of them hits amount to the power Manda has displayed!). And with his tail has enough power to crush Kisame . If he were to snap at kisame, the alone could one shot Kisame or at the very least bind Him . Kisame has no jutsu nor way to kill Manda especially with Oru and other giant snakes in his corner attacking blind spots at ALL TIMES!
I covered this already in my paragraph where I countered boss snakes. I'll summarize it here.

-Underwater and fused with Samehada, Manda isn't fast enough to land hits on Kisame and definitely not fast enough to snap him up with his jaws or bind him.
-Manda's movements like tail whips are slowed down by water pressure reducing the impact of the hits. Kisamehada would tank those hits, and heal from any damage.
-Kisame sticks him with a bone and sucks his chakra out until Manda's dead.

Also you're using feats of Kisame in one of his worst conditions to prove he can't tank Manda's tail whips. We're talking about a guy who survived a Hirudora here.

Great shark Bullet counter for days:

This is possibly the most misinformed and misunderstood jutsu Of all time (or up there with the few). I'll first start off by breaking the Jutsu itself down:

The jutsu is a stronger version of , and as seen in the manga the shark missile just like any and all water disperse when in contact with something it cannot overcome. The Jutsu literally states "eaten" and "belly" as in it has to go through the mouth (common sense) and is not an astral attack (attacks that ). GSB isn't big enough to swallow Manda nor Hydra mode for it to "Eat" or "swallow" or end up in the "Belly". The jutsu does not state it absorbs on the very contact and tip of the sharks water nose. It states it "eats" and Kisame was even confused when after it entered the mouth of GSB that it didn't grow.

SO this Jutsu OBV will not affect anything that cannot enter the mouth of the shark. Next we have the steps of teh jutsu. When using the Jutsu he is a sitting duck untill the jutsu is gone or he decides to stop it. As seen here when using it even though he seen Afternoon tiger getting closer and closer This leaves him open for counter attacks from A shit load of snakes or ZOru clones and jutsu's/Swords. Basically he dies when tryin to use the jutsu on one target.

We also have the ZOru that is at the bottom of the dome on the ground with mayflower tech can use and intercept the Missile thus saving what ever it's target was.

We also have The spores to activate randomly through out the match to even if only a second for a Kill shot from the many ways Oru can choose to kill him. Or the ZOru version of the Spore clones can ofc bind him then
The only time Kisame needs to use GSB is to counter Hydra. It's not hard to gauge the size of GSB relative to Hydra because it's a lot bigger than you think it is.

] GSB relative to Hirudora. They are equal.
] a much smaller version of Hirudora is still bigger than V3 legged Susanoo.
] Hydra isn't that much bigger than Itachi's V4.

So GSB that Kisame used against Gai would be around the same size of the Hydra if not bigger. That was also a Kisame that didn't have Samehada, had just used 1,000 sharks, and was previously weakened. A full powered Kisame with Samehada could pump more chakra into his technique to make the jutsu bigger. Also GSB doesn't have to swallow its prey whole like you're stating. You made nice points about the chakra needing to reach its belly before it starts absorbing but there's a reason GSB had to cut up its food into smaller pieces so it can digest the Hydra properly.

Your point about "water bouncing off" or "dispersing because it can't overcome" doesn't make sense. The way some suitons work is they adjust the water pressure and piercing capability of water to the point where it can tear through solids like does. Great Shark Bullet's teeth obviously have powerful piercing capabilities based on the size of them. You can claim that those teeth are featless but so is Hydra as it lacks durability feats so by scaling we can see it's strong enough to pierce the Hydra's skin.

-Not seeing how Orochimaru is summoning Rashomon to intercept when he's in Hydra form, especially when he has to make contact with the ground to summon (not likely since this battle is taking place underwater, not on land.)
-GSB's prep requires barely any prep time seeing how it was prepped and fired just as fast as Gai prepped and fired Hirudora. It so Orochimaru's fastest attack, Kusanagi, still isn't fast enough to disrupt the prep time for GSB when it takes literally only and to fire. Using GSB doesn't leave Kisame vulnerable at all.

CQC:

If Kisame decides to grab Oru he risk getting bitten and the Curse mark is instant GG. Also Oru would be able to counter absorb Kisames chakra in the process thus counter balancing the Absorption effect (whether slowing it down or canceling it completely) as seen and all white zetsu have the ability to absorb chakra on contact and replenish what ever the choose to replenish in a remote heal effect. And from the Rinnegan Madara and SM Hasirama we can conclude (using common sense as well) that Absorption cancels another Absorption regardless of the level (Wood dragon took forever to absorb standard Kyubi chakra, but Petra has been shown to absorb any and every chakra base jutsu super fast).
Samehada's absorption >>>>>>>>>>>> Zetsu body's absorption. Samehada can absorb in one swipe whereas Zetsu's absorption is extremely slow and no one at the kage summit showed any signs of chakra exhaustion despite the Zetsu spores being on them for an extended period of time. By your logic of any two types of chakra absorption canceling each other out, Yoroi would stalemate Preta Path. Whatever chakra Orochimaru absorbs, Kisame takes it right back and then some, and it's canon that wood dragon > Preta path.

And if by any chance You think Kisame stands any chance then Hydra will tear him limb from limb or hold him in place for Kusanagi to Slice or Head shot the Skull. And keep in mind If then Hydra no diff would be able to once he gets a hold of him. And will (able to stop a giant branch of the GOD Tree from advancing no diff), grabbing him becomes that much easier.

Hydra isn't fast enough to catch Kisame, but close combat isn't needed for Hydra since GSB deals with it from medium or long range.

So it is super obv CQC is the most foolish tactic for Kisame to attempt based off all the counters and jutsu's ZOru can incorporate to Ensnare Kisame for Easy victory.
Kisame stomps hard in close combat. Not only does Orochimaru lose significant amounts of chakra each time he makes contact with Kisame, but Kisame can exchange hits with Orochimaru and tank them and heal damage whereas Orochimaru can't take chakra absorption. It's only a matter of Kisame braining him with a bone and taking all his chakra for himself, and with Kisame's superior speed and reflexes, this isn't difficult for him. Matter of fact, by forming a simple Kisame is protected from most CQC attacks except for Kusanagi.

Long ranged:

Well there will never really be along range nor time for Kisame to focus on one target. With ZOru at the bottom of the Dome Able to summon Rashomon to instantly Intercept any would be GSB, ZOru counters it every time no diff. You also add the fact that when ever he attempts most if not all his Jutsu's they are linear and requires him to focus (Shark missiles), that leaves him wide open for counter attacks from the Thousands of snakes from every direction.

And If Oru Uses Wind release Great break through he will create a Massive Current That will confuse Kisame and stop any advancement. Also it could/will Destroy a shit ton of Water sharks since they have been shown to

In short Kisame stands no chance what so ever by being overwhelmed to begin with. He is easily Overpowered and outclassed in almost every category there is to bring up. And still till this day... He has ZERO COUNTERS TO for a easy Decapitation.. GG

P.s. This is only 20% of What Oru is capable of at best...
[/SPOILER]
-GSB can be fired off at the Hydra from directly above. Rashomon gates rise directly from the ground, perpendicular to the ground so it can't cover Hydra that way.
-Wind release Great Breakthrough would be absorbed with Samehada.
-With intel on snake poison Kisame wouldn't engage Orochimaru in CQC once he comes out in his true form. He'd send out water sharks or GSB to attack him instead. If Kisame stays out of range blood isn't affecting him.

Kisame should win high difficulty.

Last edited:

Sennin of Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OH. OH OKAY. SO OROCHIMARU HAS TO BE RESTRICTED IN THIS MATCH WILLIAM?? Biased!

ET is a ninja team. It doesn't speak about the capabilities of an individual ninja, so of course if someone wants to compare individuals, they're not going to include that individual hidding behind other ninjas. In fact, it's an auto jutsu that works without the caster.

HiddenSound

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ET is a ninja team. It doesn't speak about the capabilities of an individual ninja, so of course if someone wants to compare individuals, they're not going to include that individual hidding behind other ninjas. In fact, it's an auto jutsu that works without the caster.
That really is irrelevant. All that matters is if it's restricted by the OP in a vs match. If it is, okay. If not, okay. Power is power, Jutsus are Jutsus, our opinions don't make weapons in the arsenals of certain characters go away.
That, and I was joking in the first place..

TheAncientCenturion

Elite
Kin
76💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That really is irrelevant. All that matters is if it's restricted by the OP in a vs match. If it is, okay. If not, okay. Power is power, Jutsus are Jutsus, our opinions don't make weapons in the arsenals of certain characters go away.
That, and I was joking in the first place..
Get the fuck out of this thread, take it to VM's. Why do people think it's a good idea to start conversations in debate threads, in the middle of debate threads?

Draegod

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Counter is below. smh (RIP)

Nice post Draegod. I'll post a short intro then counter your post.

Intro: You're correct in that Kisame's first move will be to give himself the territorial advantage and use a large like his 30% clone did against Team Gai. While he uses this suiton he can (a process that seems to only take a few seconds) and when the need arises. Putting the environment in his favor gives Kisame several advantages.

Thanks But Video alone Shits on 80% of your post and you indeed have to start your entire argument over. smh

FYI The jutsu he used on Guy was a Different Scale and overall Jutsu he used on BEE. His limit is what was shown against Bee. And the Fusion Process took wayyy more then a few seconds. Him talking in the sentences alone was 5-10 seconds, but that doesn't matter since we expect he would eventually fuse regardless.

1. It deals with the immediate mayfly problem. Orochimaru can merge with the ground and mayfly to another location sure, but to reach the ground he'd first have to swim all the way to the bottom. We see that even a 30% clone could make a huge suiton against Gai that was (bottom right panel). Kisame can fill up his suiton with which swarm Orochimaru in a feeding frenzy when he goes underwater. If Kisame summons snakes, Kisame can deal with them and absorb their chakra while his sharks occupy Orochimaru.

**Sigh** yet again Two different Techniques. DAIBakusui is a stronger version of Bakusui which leads to . Which is irrelevant since we already want water to be in the Environment. But again at the very least learn your own ninja's jutsu and different level and rank of said Jutsu. smh...

You Still havn't countered My fact of 10,000 Snakes with Swords Besting or at the very least Matching the Sharks. Plus the fact you have yet to counter the Fact that ZOru uses to literally One shot all the sharks )that were instantly vaporized ) and Send Kisame in a Frenzy!

It is laughable that you think the Sharks would do anything To Oru. lol

2. It slows down his opponents' movements while increasing his own. Underwater Kisame was fast enough to . His water dome (which moves with Kisame) indicating that Kisame could cross a large portion of the forest's length in the time period given by panel. Not only that, but his sharks are extremely quick as well. Kisame's crossed the length of Turtle Island and reached the ocean before Gai did despite Gai crossing that same distance by flying quickly through the air after and , covering that distance in two bounds. Now on the other hand, the water pressure slows down movement for Orochimaru and his snakes. This is fairly obvious since if you've ever been underwater you'd know that you can swing your arm faster through air than you can in water, making it easier for Kisame to react to Orochimaru's and Manda's attacks due to their reduced striking speed.

Kisame wasn't "fast enough to catch killer bee off guard", what You attempted to do was mis-interrupt the manga. It is a fact that even though Kisame was fused Bee was only caught because of him . It is testimate when Kisame tricked bee into thinking he was going to attack his friends and literally stated and only then was he able to catch Bee
And again you misinterputed the Manga. **Sigh** Kisame and his Shark was able to swim Fast away! Not Kisames shark. You have no Scans of being any kind of fast! Period!
Weak attempt. Water does not make you so slow that you cannot function properly. Bee was moving just fine under water, whats your excuse then? Plus I have something Ima show you later my guy. ;)

You're going to need to prove that in that panel Zetsu didn't just summon more white zetsu, because that's what it looks like. Those clones would be equal in power to ordinary white Zetsus since you aren't giving proof that Orochimaru would be making replicas of himself. Sure Orochimaru himself can use all his original abilities in addition to his host body's abilities, but that's not nothing new considering he wanted Kimimaro/Itachi/Sasuke's bodies for their precious KKG meaning he'd be able to use sharingan and Shikotsumyaku, (and Oro could use his original abilities with fodder host bodies) so showing Orochimaru using his original abilities isn't proof that Zetsu clones would be able to use those same techniques.

How about the fact they were literally standing on water and spawned from no where. If he "summoned more White zetsu" they would of had to Came from the bottom of the lake, Swim upwards in A MILLISECOND, and some how stand on the surface with chakra. But It is a fact they did not. They literally raised from Original White Zetsu Making them, just Like Zetsu literally stated ". As in they are a product of his doing ;). And to end the notion that they were separate Zetsu, how about the fact they look exactly like him ( ) . How about you show me he asked more Zetsu in the area to help him?

The proof if the fact that create Replicas of the original like explained above. And as seen with Sasuke they are perfectly like the original ) that used the . And again it is a Jutsu of Oru that came from Zetsu and thus they are now Oru level. That's like saying Oru can do shadow clones on the level of the weak users he already absorbed. lol You literally are ignoring the fact that it is a jutsu Zetsu used to make replicas of himself and they are now living beings that mimic the original unless you have proof of them being weaker then The orignal Zetsu etc etc.

Sure Zetsu clones are capable of , but that doesn't mean they're able to use any of Orochimaru's abilities, especially high level techniques since Zetsu clones have never used an ability of a person whose chakra they copied. They are so much weaker in fact, that a testament to their power is seen when Samehada because it ...whereas Samehada never betrayed the true Kisame . That means that a Zetsu clone has less chakra than a weakened Killer Bee almost drained of chakra. So I want this to be clear: chakra signatures Zetsu clones can copy. But they can't increase their chakra levels to that of the original Orochimaru unless they use spores to drain him, which in turn weakens the original Orochimaru.
Zetsu Henge jutsu is not the same as Spore clones btw. ;)

Who said he was summoning random Zetsu's??? He is using Zetsu Ability and Jutsu to make spore clones of himself like shown above already explained. And the fact that Samahada was even makes your point even more so Null and Void! When he didnt let alone Fuse. And the manga literally states he grew attached to Bee, as in he wanted bee now. Has nothing to do with Zetsu when Ofc Zetsu would never amount to a Jin's chakra level and bee has been doing nothing but feeding him. And ofc he has betrayed the "real kisame" cannonly, you just contradicted yourself as well showing that he Fled from a "weak kisame" to bee by saying "he only fled when he was weak" as if Sama has never felt Kisames chakra before. Bee was fused with Kisame and that is the reason Bee and Kisame had any connection, period!

Assuming a White Zetsu clone can even summon a Rashomon:

-The water will just go around it.
-Blocking Kisame's vision is useless since Samehada is a sensor.
Clones can use everything the original can use. If 2 weak Chunin level ninjas could summon 1 then a Clone of teh Great Oru would sommon 10 times as many since the gap in the chakra is that huge! No disputing! Oru sick and Weak summons Giant Snakes like it's childs play! Please come correct!
The Summon is there to be there on the filed untill I remove it or you knock it down (which will never happen with his arsenal). It is there for a reason.. You'll soon find out...

Kisame can deal with most of those snakes with minimal difficulty and Manda with moderate difficulty. I'll explain. First off snakes aren't landing hits on Kisame. Kisame's reactions in base and on land are good enough for him to:

-Dodge a raiton Vibrato pencil ( )
-Defend against and .
-React to V1 Bee charging him, then fling him away [ ][ ]
-Dodge a lightning pencil again ( )

1. He ducked and avoided a Finger sized object. You look foolish comparing that to something A Billion Times larger and harder to avoid. Ex:
I throw a Paper airplane at you; you can easily side step/move/duck/jump etc etc.
I throw a Building size plane at you; Will you be able to replicate the same feats and reactions you just used on the 3 inch paper plane i just threw at you? Please use common sense!!!

2. Defend against 3 attacks that weren't anything serious isn't anything to brag about. If he would had dodged 3 attacks at once with out them touching him would had been a point. Moving on.

3. Bee didn't blitz so irrelevant point.

4. That was ZETSU CLONE THAT DODGED THAT PENCIL! LMAO HAHAHAHHAHAHA I knew you would think it was kisame when it is a fact Zetsu and Kisame not afterwards.

Now factor in that they are underwater and Kisame is fused with Samehada, allowing him to detect and react to attacks quicker. Now add on top of that the fact that those snakes' movements are slowed down by the water pressure and Kisame's shown speed feats which I covered in the intro. Kisame will be able to react to those attacks and swiftly dodge them when we consider the fact that whose reactions aren't nearly as good as a fused Kisame underwater. It's true that Manda is faster than any of those toads but those toads don't have their striking speed impeded by water pressure either.

Snakes don't get dramatically slower under water:

[video=youtube;GJsCOrQFfUM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJsCOrQFfUM[/video]

A copper head moving and reacting as if he is on land. Manda 2 with no problem fast! You literally know nothing about snakes to even spout the BS I just read. smh Please do your research next time. ALL SNAKES CAN SWIM Your Best friend Ice' was even more dumb for telling you and making you think snakes can't swim. lmao

And then you TRIED TO COMPARE 3 Toads (slower then snakes in every universe) with Pain to Snakes let alone manda who owned Bunta cannonly??? Did I just read you post that???
1. What does pain have to do with kisame?
2. What does toads have to do with snakes?
3. Manda ! Earth>water, solid>liquid yet with no jutsu manda was able to move in the earth as if it was water!
4. Zero reason to bring that scenario up seeing as that fight doesn't have anything in common with this fight. smh

So how does Kisame actually take out these summons? He eats their chakra until they hit zero and die. After dancing around their attacks, he can swim up to them and pierce them with his then suck their chakra out like through a straw. Those bones pierced through a jinchuuriki's V1 cloak so it won't have trouble piercing through snake skin, not when a big sword . As a precautionary measure, Kisame can poke their eyeballs out with his bones to blind them first. You can try to argue that while Kisame's sucking the chakra out of one snake, the others can attack but that's not gonna work if Kisame goes for Manda first. Part 1 Naruto was strong enough to and not take any damage, as well as . Now take Kisame, a guy a hundred times stronger and more durable than Naruto, a guy who , while extremely weakened and having his chakra suppressed, and praised by Gai to have . Kisame can kick it away, and swat it away, and , or just poke its eyeballs out first so it doesn't even know where to attack. Keep in mind that Orochimaru will be occupied with 1,000 feeding sharks while Kisame takes out the boss snakes so he won't get an opportunity to attack while Kisame drains the snakes. Sharks can assist in biting out snake eyeballs as well. Absolute worst case scenario, Kisame outlasts the snakes' summoning time.
**Sigh**
Kisame will never be able to pierce Through Mandas Skin! Kisame was able to ABSORB THE CLOAK NOT PIERCE! Learn and read what He did and shown! The manga literally shows the cloak getting absorbed! And in this scan The Bones You are mis-reading the manga so much btw. By the sheer size of Manda Do you even know how thick the Giant snakes Skin would be? You even went as far to Compare a GIANT METAL SWORD TO KISAMES TINY BONE SWORDS???? That's like comparing a Tooth pick to a 15 foot Pole! You sound ridiculas right now! What in the world makes them the same to even think of comparing????? The mass alone of the sword Crushes Kisame!

Snakes cover there eyes with there extra skin lids, plus they use heat and vibration to sense (let alone vibration in the water, they will know his every movement and location). So mute point.

Naruto was toyed with-with a Regular fodder snake. Oru not only was playing with them all (fact) the snake he summoned doesn't compare to any of the boss snakes shown! This snake alone is with its belly just moving normally! Please do better!

Giant snakes>>>>>>Giant racoon! Mute point again. lol

Then the notion that they will stay still and let kisame have his way is even more Foolish! You have Thousands of Snakes plus Multiple Giant snakes and Clones and Oru to keep him busy! Oru one shot any and every shark no diff, delete your account if you think sharks will keep oru busy even for a second! Please do not ignore that fact again!

the fact that you resulted in "poke eyeballs" and "bite eye balls" show that you have nothing at all. It's looking sad, very very sad. smh

Also I think you're a little confused with the idea of "all snakes can swim." All snakes can swim on the SURFACE of the water.

Only aquatic snakes can actually go underwater and operate completely fine in that environment. I think large snakes like Manda can operate underwater just fine since they're boss snakes with lots of abilities, but would only be able to swim on the water's surface.
Please do your research before looking stupid again!

Please stop listening to Icelarate. lmao If you want me to post 100 videos and thousands of pictures i will but then you have to delete your account for not knowing basic life facts.

I agree that Orochimaru can escape the water dome but you're tremendously underestimating the size of the dome in relation to snake summons. Water dome absolutely but boss summons are when compared to trees [ ]. Already addressed how Kisame deals with snakes.

No you over estimate the size of the dome especially with Multiple Giant summons!

He dwarfs the Hidden leaf gate ! is about the size of the yet you think Multiple Giant snakes with Hydra and manda being bigger wont crowd the dome??? Are you serious right now?

Hydra alone would take 30-40 percent of the room! And no you didnt adress how he deals with teh snakes that are every where in the dome! Unless He is flash to instantly move every where at once and at the same time deal with multiple Boss summons and Multiple Oru's!

Your strategy is off because those snakes can only swim on the water's surface since they aren't aquatic snakes. Kisame can send his water sharks into his lake and then they attack the snakes from below in a feeding frenzy and kill them all since his water sharks are physically stronger and each can easily take out dozens at a time especially if the snakes are . Kisame can also push the snakes underwater with his to where they are easily overpowered by faster, and stronger sharks in their natural habitat. Underwater, those snakes can't swim properly, their movements are slowed down, and their senses are dulled. And where's your proof that every one of those snakes can use swords? Only two snakes were shown using them.
Fact snakes can swim in and under water, you sound dumb at this point which is why 80% of your post is officially null and void since you didn't know the fact that all snakes can swim. There body structures literally make it easy for them to swim. The fact the databook says they can use swords makes you look even more clueless. You literally showed you know nothing about snakes at all. This post is so bad it's sad my guy...

"Databook 3 - Mandara no Jin:
Formation of Ten Thousand Snakes* (万蛇羅ノ陣, Mandara no Jin)
Ninjutsu, B-rank, Offensive, Defensive, All ranges
User: Orochimaru

The wonder of an infinite number of snake blades squirming and slithering over the ground!!

A wave of swarming snakes spreads from the mouth~~!!

[picture of Orochimaru releasing snakes from his mouth]
[picture of Orochimaru lying on the ground]
↑→↓Snakes as far as the eye can see ensnare the enemy, rendering them powerless. After that, the motionless enemy is pierced violently with poison fangs!!
[picture of a multitude of snakes coming towards Four-Tailed Naruto]

The countless number of summoned snakes crawl out of Orochimaru's mouth and shunt down the enemy... In front of such overwhelming numbers, a true"wall of snakes," defense and evasion mean nothing. The enemy can do nothing but become buried by the snakes. Furthermore, when the inexhaustibly crawling snakes gather, they become a defensive wall, blocking any kind of attack!!

*"Mandara" is the Japanese pronunciation of the word "mandala," a concentric diagram with great spiritual and ritual significance in both Buddhism and Hinduism. It's written as 曼陀羅 in kanji. The first kanji is pronounced the same as the kanji for "ten thousand" (万) and actually overlaps somewhat in meaning. The second kanji bears a strong resemblance to the kanji for "snake" (蛇). The last kanji is the same in both words and means "silk," or "gauze". It's only used for it's sound, though"

1/10 power is actually a lot when we're talking about Kisame. Even a 30% Kisame could make , each of which before they could react. Not only that, but water clones have Samehada duplicates and Kisame himself can so his clones would have the same trait. That being said, the water clones can take chakra from the original Kisame to boost their chakra levels making them capable of using high level techniques and completely outclassing Orochimaru's zetsu body clones.

Incorrect! Kisame with 30% chakra could make water clones. And these water clones , so that means if Kisame swims too far in the opposite direction they go poof! This strategy or post you have here is so.... Ima be nice... Bu the BS in this post is extreme!!! To think Oru and company would stay in one place and let you do anything you just posted until your done is beyond retarded! Water clones still go poof/splash no matter what level of chakra they have! Period! You really think Oru and his snakes will sit there and stare... While that BS post goes on? Flawed level is over 9000!

I covered this already in my paragraph where I countered boss snakes. I'll summarize it here.

-Underwater and fused with Samehada, Manda isn't fast enough to land hits on Kisame and definitely not fast enough to snap him up with his jaws or bind him.
-Manda's movements like tail whips are slowed down by water pressure reducing the impact of the hits. Kisamehada would tank those hits, and heal from any damage.
-Kisame sticks him with a bone and sucks his chakra out until Manda's dead.
You never countered boss summons though. You listed feats from Tsunade, pain, toads and him absorbing chakra. You never stated how he deals with MULTIPLE boss summons a the same time. You stated they will stand still and wait there turn to attack as if this was a pokemon game.

- All snakes can swim; again 80% of your post was meaningless! lmao
- Snakes are very agile plus can strike and move swiftly (if you want another video, just ask! I have over a 1000)
- The missed blows from Any giant snake under water will have a Current and force behind every blow missed or not. Do you know what Waves are? Have you never been near water to know bigger object create a force strong enough to move smaller objects .

Also you're using feats of Kisame in one of his worst conditions to prove he can't tank Manda's tail whips. We're talking about a guy who survived a Hirudora here.
No, a simple kick sent him flying, and a strike from naruto caused major damage. Kisame survived a small hindura and Guy didnt want to kill him. What's your point? And you haven't disproved mine btw.

The only time Kisame needs to use GSB is to counter Hydra. It's not hard to gauge the size of GSB relative to Hydra because it's a lot bigger than you think it is.
And it would be intercepted with Rashomon from the ZOru at the bottom of the lake. SO mute point since you haven't countered that important post and fact!

] GSB relative to Hirudora. They are equal.
] a much smaller version of Hirudora is still bigger than V3 legged Susanoo.
] Hydra isn't that much bigger than Itachi's V4.

So GSB that Kisame used against Gai would be around the same size of the Hydra if not bigger. That was also a Kisame that didn't have Samehada, had just used 1,000 sharks, and was previously weakened. A full powered Kisame with Samehada could pump more chakra into his technique to make the jutsu bigger. Also GSB doesn't have to swallow its prey whole like you're stating. You made nice points about the chakra needing to reach its belly before it starts absorbing but there's a reason GSB had to cut up its food into smaller pieces so it can digest the Hydra properly.

Whether he has sama' or not doesn't change the rank of the jutsu nor anything about the jutsu. Mute point yet again. If hydra cannot fit in it's mouth then how could it's chakra get absorbed? take a second to think about it. (btw you just admitted to my point). And why would other snakes and summons plus Clones stand and do nothing? Why wouldn't the spore just activate instantly and bind thus stop the advancement of the jutsu? You have yet to counter these important facts!

Your point about "water bouncing off" or "dispersing because it can't overcome" doesn't make sense. The way some suitons work is they adjust the water pressure and piercing capability of water to the point where it can tear through solids like does. Great Shark Bullet's teeth obviously have powerful piercing capabilities based on the size of them. You can claim that those teeth are featless but so is Hydra as it lacks durability feats so by scaling we can see it's strong enough to pierce the Hydra's skin.

Are you really giving Kisames shark jutsu's the feats and facts of Tobirama's Suiton that is stated in the databook to do what it has done? Did you just basically state 'Suiton water wall' can pierce anything like Tobiramas water jutsu? WFT??? Water is water and it will always bounce off something it cannot overcome. That's like saying tobirama could use his water jutsu to rip through susanoo. What would happen once that jutsu meets susanoo? Do you not hear yourself bruh?

Hydra is stated to be bigger then Manda! Manda has major Durability feats. That's all i need my guy.

-Not seeing how Orochimaru is summoning Rashomon to intercept when he's in Hydra form, especially when he has to make contact with the ground to summon (not likely since this battle is taking place underwater, not on land.)
-GSB's prep requires barely any prep time seeing how it was prepped and fired just as fast as Gai prepped and fired Hirudora. It so Orochimaru's fastest attack, Kusanagi, still isn't fast enough to disrupt the prep time for GSB when it takes literally only and to fire. Using GSB doesn't leave Kisame vulnerable at all.
WHAT PART OF A ZORU CLONE BEING ON THE GROUND AT THE BOTTOM OF THE DOME DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND? Do i have to draw another picture??? And did you just state you need juubi jin reflexes to react to And you still need to counter the fact snakes and clones attacks when he uses said jutsu. Plus teh spore clones that will pop up on him any second at all tiimes to bind movement and bite him for the CM.

Samehada's absorption >>>>>>>>>>>> Zetsu body's absorption. Samehada can absorb in one swipe whereas Zetsu's absorption is extremely slow and no one at the kage summit showed any signs of chakra exhaustion despite the Zetsu spores being on them for an extended period of time. By your logic of any two types of chakra absorption canceling each other out, Yoroi would stalemate Preta Path. Whatever chakra Orochimaru absorbs, Kisame takes it right back and then some, and it's canon that wood dragon > Preta path.
Kisame can absorb Leaking chakra that fast but as seen when Guy grabbed sama' no chakra was absorbed, when he fough asuma no chakra was absorbed and he even was cut by chakra. lol And how is it cannon Wood dragon over petra since he absorbed the attack??? What are you reading my guy? Petra absorbs Jinton for fun... For fun!!!

Hydra isn't fast enough to catch Kisame, but close combat isn't needed for Hydra since GSB deals with it from medium or long range.
8 heads from all directions plus the force and waves of the water will indeed overwhelm Kisame no disputing! Plus other giant snakes to boost and other ZOrus.. You do the math.

Kisame stomps hard in close combat. Not only does Orochimaru lose significant amounts of chakra each time he makes contact with Kisame, but Kisame can exchange hits with Orochimaru and tank them and heal damage whereas Orochimaru can't take chakra absorption. It's only a matter of Kisame braining him with a bone and taking all his chakra for himself, and with Kisame's superior speed and reflexes, this isn't difficult for him. Matter of fact, by forming a simple Kisame is protected from most CQC attacks except for Kusanagi.

Oru alone has great healing and durability feats! You add Senju body and Hydra... Are you serious? Then implying Curse mark will not be used is foolish! If he gets the Curse mark it's instant Good game! Period! No counter for it what so ever! CQC with Kusanagi as well Plus the fact ZOru can transform into Kisame and fight and swim just like him makes you look even more foolish! He is raped in any close combat brawl! This post just basically stated, Kisame wants to die faster. And him using Water prison on himself makes him a sitting duck. What are you posting?

-GSB can be fired off at the Hydra from directly above. Rashomon gates rise directly from the ground, perpendicular to the ground so it can't cover Hydra that way.
-Wind release Great Breakthrough would be absorbed with Samehada.
-With intel on snake poison Kisame wouldn't engage Orochimaru in CQC once he comes out in his true form. He'd send out water sharks or GSB to attack him instead. If Kisame stays out of range blood isn't affecting him.

Kisame should win high difficulty.
And Oru can summon snake to intercept and catch the blunt of the attack so what's your next move?
-How would he absorb something that now affects the very water dome you are in? It will create a vortex and frenzy, period! Plus Sama's range of absorption does not equal the AOE Oru has, period!
- Oru could literally cut himself since he knows you would know. DERP! Not rocket science. and again the vapor becomes odorless and clear as a sharingan user couldn't tell. So no! WSP Instantly defeats him!

I haven't even begun to post the real reasons why it's an over kill since your post was null and void since you did not know snakes can swim and that there are multiple orus helping. Your post over all held no ground since you didnt really counter anything, you simply avoided the major points all together. I didn't want to draw anymore pictures but it looks like ima have to-to so you can get it.

Reactions: Icelerate

Funky Tiger

Veteran
Kin
41💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
wow birry the fish is so edgy that he disliked my post am sorry birry continue ur nurutu discussion about a fight between 2 irrelevant cahracters even after the manga is over ^_^

Beans2

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know the manga inside and out so my counters are always fast since I already know how I win to begin with. haha
Ironic how you make fun of us in the other thread for having no life and spending all our time on NB but then your counter is up mere hours after I posted. Lol