Trait Points
0⚔️

Kisame w/ Samehada vs Zetsu Orochimaru
Draegod is defending Orochimaru, Beans is defending Kisame
Intel: Full
Distance: 35 meters
Restrictions: Edo Tensei

Judges: To be announced

Let's have a fun thread, keep the shit talking to a maximum! No holding back here!

Last edited:

Nattana

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Everyone can be top tier with Edo Tensei and Edo tensei is jutsu that requires preparation time.
So ET is prep but carrying kunai, scrolls, clay, swords and stuff isn't prep? ET is just as much of a tool for Orochimaru as ninja tools are for shinobi.

Not my fault that you cannot deal with the fact that Orochimaru with ET is this strong.

Mad Titan Thanos

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So ET is prep but carrying kunai, scrolls, clay, swords and stuff isn't prep? ET is just as much of a tool for Orochimaru as ninja tools are for shinobi.

Not my fault that you cannot deal with the fact that Orochimaru with ET is this strong.
everyone is strong with Edo tensei and someone using another persons to fight instead you doesn´t mean you are stronger then someone.

Nattana

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
everyone is strong with Edo tensei and someone using another persons to fight instead you doesn´t mean you are stronger then someone.
Of course it means you're stronger. Orochimaru mastered and perfected ET just as other shinobi learnt their own jutsu. If Orochimaru can summon dead shinobi and force them to fight for him - it makes them his own power. Sasori uses dead shinobi as his tools too, but no one *****es about it. Kakuzu uses other shinobis' hearts - have you ever seen that being brought up in a debate?

All I see are double standards, just because people can't deal with the fact that Orochimaru without bullshit power-ups can neg diff 99% NV.

Draphsin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kisame should win this [meaning I expect you to win this, Beans ;)], but GL to both.

@Mad titan:

Edo requires preparation which automatically means opponent is in disadvantage.
The only prep needed for edo is the placing of the talismans, anything else is like saying minato putting seals on his kunai is prep.

By this logic any jinchuuriki is weak since they're mostly relying on a bijuu's power...Honestly stop polluting the thread. U_U

Get the fuck outta the thread, it's not a public discussion.
Sorry, had to address some of the nonsense here, won't happen again. Lol

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kisame should win this [meaning I expect you to win this, Beans ;)], but GL to both.

@Mad titan:

The only prep needed for edo is the placing of the talismans, anything else is like saying minato putting seals on his kunai is prep.

By this logic any jinchuuriki is weak since they're mostly relying on a bijuu's power...Honestly stop polluting the thread. U_U

Sorry, had to address some of the nonsense here, won't happen again. Lol
only nonsense here is in your post, Thanos post make perfect sense .