0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Drae nor Beans want this though.​

You must be registered for see images

(lol I kid.)
This guy! Haha what's good bro, you got time for one last debate with your boy? Or you against waltz since I think he asked you first. But you know I'm cooling on my end either way. Haha

Varrah

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This guy! Haha what's good bro, you got time for one last debate with your boy? Or you against waltz since I think he asked you first. But you know I'm cooling on my end either way. Haha

I've got some free time—whenever you're able.

Waltz

Elite
Kin
46💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Scared. Ninian doesn't like to be spanked. ;p

Well you two could dabble for now since life seems to be heavily fluctuating. Will hit you guys up after the intermission. Also, Varrah..

My Pm's bruh

Reactions: ~Ethereal~

Draegod

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Scared. Ninian doesn't like to be spanked. ;p

Well you two could dabble for now since life seems to be heavily fluctuating. Will hit you guys up after the intermission. Also, Varrah..

My Pm's bruh
You know he stay ducking and dodging them pm's! Lol and naw I probably wont have time for a while myself, got real shit to focus on at the moment. But bet bro, just keep in touch!

Last edited:
Reactions: Waltz

TRE MERCER

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
BAC lost by unanimous decision Lmao....

Now delete that account boy...

[Many Jimmies will be rustled by this]

Yea you didn't really mean what you said when you called me out is what you meant. You were just acting tuff for the site in front of your friends is what you told me. So once you told me you didn't want to "leave site if lose" i told you I didn't care and i didnt expect you to keep to your own word. Next time ask nicely bro, it's not that serious.

Last edited: