Draegod

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ironic how you make fun of us in the other thread for having no life and spending all our time on NB but then your counter is up mere hours after I posted. Lol
?????? I told Ice' this ages ago! I read the manga once!! Then it's in my memory! I see something once, if It's worth remembering I can choose to remember it. Not my fault I don't have to search for days on something. You all spend days looking and reading, I read and remembered when it can out on Thursdays every week, that's all it took.

Mugen Onsa

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Holy shit, the debate started? God dammit I have a bunch to read

Edit: Draegod. From what I skimmed of your second post, you mentioned Cyborg's name a lot. Didn't you accuse him of stalking? Kinda hypocritical...

Reactions: Icelerate

Unorthodox

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
TBH i could beat both of them in a debate but anyways there's very few people who seen draegod debate seriously he's a beast but Beans my Disciple so im going to be bias

GO BEANS!

Last edited:

TRE MERCER

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Drae is winning imo but #1 rule is never bring real animals into a debate. I remember when Madara rules was debating with Killer bee and he said but in some studies Scientist found out that Octopus can (Do something that was very irrelevant and everybody on the thread clowned him for that statement).

Beans2

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Counter is below. smh (RIP)

Thanks But Video alone Shits on 80% of your post and you indeed have to start your entire argument over. smh

FYI The jutsu he used on Guy was a Different Scale and overall Jutsu he used on BEE. His limit is what was shown against Bee. And the Fusion Process took wayyy more then a few seconds. Him talking in the sentences alone was 5-10 seconds, but that doesn't matter since we expect he would eventually fuse regardless.
-That video has nothing to do with what I posted in the intro.

-Never compared the jutsu used against Gai to the one used against Bee. You brought that up for literally no reason and it doesn't prove any sort of point! If a can spit out a massive shockwave of water, there's no doubt that the true Kisame can make one with the same volume as water dome. certainly big enough for the suiton to serve its purpose!

-Look at how fast Samehada seperated itself from the user [ ] the fusion process would be no different. His dialogue doesn't change the feat since it takes very little time to speak those words and he can fuse while he spits out the suiton which meaning Orochimaru won't get a chance to engage him before he fuses. But it seems you've smartly already agreed that Kisame will be able to fuse.

**Sigh** yet again Two different Techniques. DAIBakusui is a stronger version of Bakusui which leads to . Which is irrelevant since we already want water to be in the Environment. But again at the very least learn your own ninja's jutsu and different level and rank of said Jutsu. smh...
You sounded pretty dumb saying this considering I never once compared it to the suiton used on Bee, or even mentioned water dome at all. So this is irrelevant.

You Still havn't countered My fact of 10,000 Snakes with Swords Besting or at the very least Matching the Sharks. Plus the fact you have yet to counter the Fact that ZOru uses to literally One shot all the sharks )that were instantly vaporized ) and Send Kisame in a Frenzy!

It is laughable that you think the Sharks would do anything To Oru. lol
You didn't actually counter anything I said about dealing with mayfly. You're bringing in random points about Wind release Great Breakthrough and 10,000 snakes even though they had nothing to do with what I said in the intro. Regardless, I'll counter them here anyway.

Wind Release: Great Breakthrough - My friend you are quite wrong about fuuton one shotting all the sharks. Gai opening 6th Gate one shotted only . When Gai opened 7th Gate, were all thousand sharks one shotted? ! We can still see multiple sharks in the area after that. And it's ridiculous that you're comparing a C-ranked Fuuton which was to the air pressure released by opening gates. Your notion that it will "literally One shot all the sharks!" is...I'll be nice...very very unlikely.

10,000 Snakes - The sharks devour those snakes in a feeding frenzy no diff. First off when Orochimaru releases those snakes from his mouth they are packed together in an awkward clump.

You must be registered for see images

so they are all grouped together yeah? And underwater against faster and stronger suiton sharks? Now the sharks swim around the snakes in circles forming a current to trap the snakes and take away their movements.

As you can see only five sharks could create a current that immobilized Gai and stopped him from moving ( ) Now imagine what a hundred or a thousand sharks can do! Those fodder snakes would be restrained no diff clearly you have no understanding of the capabilities of those feeding sharks smh! Now the sharks go in and crush the snakes in their jaws, with the snakes clumped together this is made even easier since the snakes are helpless and cant defend themselves so each shark can take out dozens of snakes. The swords coming out of the snakes' mouths aren't even useful here since they can't aim properly at the sharks, being

-clumped together in a pack (in danger of accidentally attacking other snakes)
-paralyzed by the current
-underwater with their senses dulled and in the shark's natural habitat (sharks are way faster too btw).

What you think will happen:

What will actually happen:

Snakes aren't winning in this deadly game of sharks and minnows.

Kisame wasn't "fast enough to catch killer bee off guard", what You attempted to do was mis-interrupt the manga. It is a fact that even though Kisame was fused Bee was only caught because of him . It is testimate when Kisame tricked bee into thinking he was going to attack his friends and literally stated and only then was he able to catch Bee
And again you misinterputed the Manga. **Sigh** Kisame and his Shark was able to swim Fast away! Not Kisames shark. You have no Scans of being any kind of fast! Period!
Weak attempt. Water does not make you so slow that you cannot function properly. Bee was moving just fine under water, whats your excuse then? Plus I have something Ima show you later my guy. ;)

Bee couldn't dodge Kisame when he attacked. Kisame entered close combat with Bee and he couldn't swim away fast enough time. There's even an exclamation mark from Bee indicating that he's surprised. All that= Bee was caught off guard. If he was both faster than Kisame underwater, and wasn't caught off guard like you claim then he would have been able to dodge. It's that simple my man, it's obvious that Kisame tricked Bee hence why I said "he caught him off guard." So no, I never "mis-interrupted" the manga. Your point about Bee being faster than Kisame underwater is wrong. You're completely ignoring Gyuki's words who literally states that Kisame is faster, smh.

he acknowledges that if Bee just keeps running, he's going to die. If Bee was actually faster than Kisame like you claimed, then if he just kept swimming away he would escape the water dome. Which is canonically untrue so that means Kisame would have eventually caught up to them, which is why Bee implemented the strategy of abandoning Ponta and Master Kin in the first place (so Kisame would swim after him instead). I'm literally reading the manga to you at this point.

And even if V2 Bee was faster, it wouldn't even begin to prove whatever point you have because V2 Bee is much faster than Orochimaru.

How about the fact they were literally standing on water and spawned from no where. If he "summoned more White zetsu" they would of had to Came from the bottom of the lake, Swim upwards in A MILLISECOND, and some how stand on the surface with chakra. But It is a fact they did not. They literally raised from Original White Zetsu Making them, just Like Zetsu literally stated ". As in they are a product of his doing ;). And to end the notion that they were separate Zetsu, how about the fact they look exactly like him ( ) . How about you show me he asked more Zetsu in the area to help him?

The proof if the fact that create Replicas of the original like explained above. And as seen with Sasuke they are perfectly like the original ) that used the . And again it is a Jutsu of Oru that came from Zetsu and thus they are now Oru level. That's like saying Oru can do shadow clones on the level of the weak users he already absorbed. lol You literally are ignoring the fact that it is a jutsu Zetsu used to make replicas of himself and they are now living beings that mimic the original unless you have proof of them being weaker then The orignal Zetsu etc etc.
Pretty damn obvious that the Zetsu didn't "spawn from nowhere." They emerged from the bottom of the river which was not deep at all considering its proximity to the shore ( ). It was shallow so they didn't have to travel far to reach the surface which is why it took less time. Zetsu even says "I have various clones positioned under the earth" ( ) meaning they rose out of the ground. But sure I'll agree that Orochimaru can make clones come out of the earth, since those are all half-bodied.

Now the part where you went full retard is when you said each clone Orochimaru makes will be just as powerful as the original just because no white Zetsu clone was shown to be weaker than ordinary white Zetsu. That's quite the no limits fallacy you have there pal. By your logic if Hashirama had a Zetsu body he could make six clones and each clone can use Shinsuusenju at full power. When has a White Zetsu clone ever displayed feats that put it on equal footing with regular white Zetsu? I'm gonna need some proof that they're just as powerful. There's no proof that Onoki's rock clones are weaker than the original Onoki, but does that mean they are just as powerful? Obviously not.

White Zetsu are so weak already that's there's minimal difference in power between itself and its clone. A stronger user would have a more obvious power difference between itself and its clones. If we use numbers to represent power levels, we can say White Zetsu's power is represented by the number 4, a White Zetsu clone is half the original's power, and Orochimaru's power is represented by the number 200. Now the difference between 4 and 2 is only 2, so it's not easy to spot a significant difference. The difference between 200 and 100 is 100 so there's a huge gap in power between Orochimaru and his Zetsu clone.

Not that I'm denying that Orochimaru's clones will be useful. Only Kisame's water clones are way stronger. 30% Kisame was able to spit out a giant lake, singlehandedly battle against Team Gai, summon suiton sharks, make more clones that each used a water prison, etc...scale that down to 10% Kisame and it still isn't that much weaker considering the amount of chakra it has, and Kisame can adjust the chakra levels of his water clones at will through Samehada. Not only that, but his water clones can merge with their clone copies of Samehada. Yes you heard that right!

Pein created a copy of Samehada [ ] while the original also had the original Samehada [ ]. The Samehada duplicate has the same properties as the original Samehada, including the ability to recognize its wielder [ ] and by default, chakra absorption capabilities. You can see that Zabuza's water clone has already copied its sword with unique traits [ ], and we can know Pain used chakra to create a Samehada copy with its original traits so there's literally nothing from stopping the clones from merging with their clone copies! Kisame can make 1 or 2 water clones and have them each of them fuse with their swords in OG shark mode, then donate his own chakra to the clones (he has lots of chakra to spare) to make each of them extremely powerful! Water clones can't go too far from the user of course but look at the distance between Kisame and where his clones were just moments before [ ] the distance is significantly large! As long as those clones stay relatively close to the original Kisame, they can fend off large snakes attacking Kisame and even kill the snakes by eating their chakra...which in turn just makes the water clone even more powerful the more chakra they take...this means the original Kisame isn't getting distracted by the snakes or giving them or Orochimaru openings to attack.

Zetsu Henge jutsu is not the same as Spore clones btw. ;)

Who said he was summoning random Zetsu's??? He is using Zetsu Ability and Jutsu to make spore clones of himself like shown above already explained. And the fact that Samahada was even makes your point even more so Null and Void! When he didnt let alone Fuse. And the manga literally states he grew attached to Bee, as in he wanted bee now. Has nothing to do with Zetsu when Ofc Zetsu would never amount to a Jin's chakra level and bee has been doing nothing but feeding him. And ofc he has betrayed the "real kisame" cannonly, you just contradicted yourself as well showing that he Fled from a "weak kisame" to bee by saying "he only fled when he was weak" as if Sama has never felt Kisames chakra before. Bee was fused with Kisame and that is the reason Bee and Kisame had any connection, period!
Kisame was inside Samehada so that means Kisame, Samehada, and Zetsu were all fused into one big creature. Kisame can against its will so naturally he would be able to force it to fuse with Zetsu. Either that or Kisame distributed his chakra to Zetsu through Samehada so his sword would willingly fuse with someone which it recognized as Kisame. Either way, it doesn't prove your point about Zetsu clones being as strong as the original Orochimaru or using his high level techs.

Clones can use everything the original can use. If 2 weak Chunin level ninjas could summon 1 then a Clone of teh Great Oru would sommon 10 times as many since the gap in the chakra is that huge! No disputing! Oru sick and Weak summons Giant Snakes like it's childs play! Please come correct!
The Summon is there to be there on the filed untill I remove it or you knock it down (which will never happen with his arsenal). It is there for a reason.. You'll soon find out...
Your reason for the Rashomon was as you said earlier "to block Kisame's vision and impede the water." Still doesn't change the fact that the water will go around it and Samehada can sense so blocking vision is useless. A big freestanding wall does literally nothing in this battle when Kisame can just work around it.

1. He ducked and avoided a Finger sized object. You look foolish comparing that to something A Billion Times larger and harder to avoid. Ex:
I throw a Paper airplane at you; you can easily side step/move/duck/jump etc etc.
I throw a Building size plane at you; Will you be able to replicate the same feats and reactions you just used on the 3 inch paper plane i just threw at you? Please use common sense!!!
You please use common sense. Kisame recognized the pencil as it was RIGHT NEXT TO HIS HEAD! And Kisame was able to move his head in an extremely quick movement to dodge the pencil which was going god knows how much faster than a snake attacking.

Difference between a pencil and a snake attacking is Kisame wont notice a massive snake attacking him when its right next to his head. He's going to see that shit coming from a mile away giving him ample time to dodge! Example: i throw a paper airplane at you from 2 inches away, you won't be able to avoid. I throw an airplane at you from 10 miles away, you can run out of its path in time. Please stop with the dumb examples it only makes you look stupid! How about you provide some actual evidence of boss snakes being fast enough to hit Kisame? Oh wait there is none.

Kisame was fast enough to catch up to V2 Killer Bee underwater and I've already showed you the speed feat of his shark crossing turtle island in seconds and the water dome moving a forest's length in seconds. Kisame is easily fast enough to avoid tail whips, snaps, etc.

2. Defend against 3 attacks that weren't anything serious isn't anything to brag about. If he would had dodged 3 attacks at once with out them touching him would had been a point. Moving on.
You are definitely lowkey butthurt that Kisame has such good reaction feats. Lol just because the attacks themselves don't inflict much damage doesn't lessen the reaction feat itself. "Moving on"

3. Bee didn't blitz so irrelevant point.
-Proof he didn't blitz?
-How does that make the feat irrelevant?

4. That was ZETSU CLONE THAT DODGED THAT PENCIL! LMAO HAHAHAHHAHAHA I knew you would think it was kisame when it is a fact Zetsu and Kisame not afterwards.
Doesn't matter since Kisame already dodged a pencil and has a better reaction feat.

Snakes don't get dramatically slower under water:

[video=youtube;GJsCOrQFfUM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJsCOrQFfUM[/video]

A copper head moving and reacting as if he is on land. Manda 2 with no problem fast! You literally know nothing about snakes to even spout the BS I just read. smh Please do your research next time. ALL SNAKES CAN SWIM Your Best friend Ice' was even more dumb for telling you and making you think snakes can't swim. lmao

And then you TRIED TO COMPARE 3 Toads (slower then snakes in every universe) with Pain to Snakes let alone manda who owned Bunta cannonly??? Did I just read you post that???
1. What does pain have to do with kisame?
2. What does toads have to do with snakes?
3. Manda ! Earth>water, solid>liquid yet with no jutsu manda was able to move in the earth as if it was water!
4. Zero reason to bring that scenario up seeing as that fight doesn't have anything in common with this fight. smh
Okay "Dr Snakes" a video of a snake moving underwater is supposed to prove that a boss snake will be able to strike and react with the same speed Lol please. Other than Manda snakes have terrible reaction feats and speed feats.

-Got blitzed by FCD ( )
-Blitzed by Yomi Numa ( )
-Part 1 Naruto and Shizune were able to dodge its attack ( )
-Part 1 Naruto managed to almost escape its body slam except for a leg ( ) despite Naruto being at nearly point blank range and when the snake attacked (bottom left panel).

How in the world you think those fodder snakes are landing hits on Kisame, while fused with Samehada and underwater is totally beyond me. As for your points

1. Kisame > Deva in reactions
2. A toad was fast enough to with his sword....yet three couldn't land a hit on Deva. You do the math.
3. you posted the scan yourself so this makes things even easier for me! Gamabunta was able to so Kisame has no trouble reacting either. Manda tricked him with his tail and instead attacked from behind catching Gamabunta off guard...something that will never happen to Shark Mode Kisame who is an excellent sensor and won't fall for tricks like that. Kisame traveled turtle island's length faster than Gai and you're saying Manda catches him Lol seriously? Kisame crossed this distance in mere seconds and you say manda catches him? Kisame in mere seconds and you say manda catches him? Kisame was quickly catching up to V2 Bee and you're saying manda catches him? 4/20 was on Monday fam what are you smoking! Why dont you post some speed feats for manda instead of just spouting your BS?
4. Assumption. Lol.

**Sigh**
Kisame will never be able to pierce Through Mandas Skin! Kisame was able to ABSORB THE CLOAK NOT PIERCE! Learn and read what He did and shown! The manga literally shows the cloak getting absorbed! And in this scan The Bones You are mis-reading the manga so much btw. By the sheer size of Manda Do you even know how thick the Giant snakes Skin would be? You even went as far to Compare a GIANT METAL SWORD TO KISAMES TINY BONE SWORDS???? That's like comparing a Tooth pick to a 15 foot Pole! You sound ridiculas right now! What in the world makes them the same to even think of comparing????? The mass alone of the sword Crushes Kisame!
And your shitty reading comprehension shows itself yet again. I'll break it down for you because you seem to be a little...I'll put it nicely...slow.

Top panel: Bee is armoured in his V1 jinchuuriki cloak. The bones pierce straight through that, and also pierce Bee's skin as seen by how the tips of the bones aren't visible (not sure where you got that retarded idea from). It's not until the CENTER MIDDLE PANEL that you can see the cloak being absorbed off his body, after the bones had already pierced. Please dont make me keep reading the manga to you just because you are totally clueless lmfao. If that's still not enough proof to you for whatever reason notice how in the top panel (when the bones pierce) Bee still has his tentacles out but in the middle panel they are gone meaning that's when kisame absorbed the tentacles along with the rest of bee's V1 cloak. one of kisame's bones would pierce through manda's skin rather easily. not only could you not produce any durability feats from manda, but kisame wouldn't even need to pierce to suck his chakra out since he drains chakra just from touching his skin.

what's funny is that you think a big metal sword has greater piercing power than kisame's bones when Kimimaro's bones were , and kisame's bones have displayed a better piercing feat (piercing through a V1 jin cloak) than anything kimi has shown. lol

Snakes cover there eyes with there extra skin lids, plus they use heat and vibration to sense (let alone vibration in the water, they will know his every movement and location). So mute point.
eyelid durability feats? Thought so. Bones pierce straight through them no diff. So moot point.

Naruto was toyed with-with a Regular fodder snake. Oru not only was playing with them all (fact) the snake he summoned doesn't compare to any of the boss snakes shown! This snake alone is with its belly just moving normally! Please do better!
One of those three snakes (which is 5 times bigger than the one Naruto was toying with according to you), was flattened by a toad much bigger than the snake. [ ][ ]

Compare a toad with the snake naruto was toying with and you can see the size difference is the same. ( ). Those two snakes are the exact same size

"Please do better"

Giant snakes>>>>>>Giant racoon! Mute point again. lol
Okay. Doesn't mean Kisame can't swat them away with the strength feats he's shown. Even Naruto was able to punch down the head of a big snake ( ) Kisame with the strength feats i've already showed can swat them away with samehada.

Then the notion that they will stay still and let kisame have his way is even more Foolish! You have Thousands of Snakes plus Multiple Giant snakes and Clones and Oru to keep him busy! Oru one shot any and every shark no diff, delete your account if you think sharks will keep oru busy even for a second! Please do not ignore that fact again!

Did I ever say they would stay still? Did you not read the part in my first post where I explained how Kisame deals with multiple snakes at once? Water clones kill the weaker snakes, take their chakra and become stronger while Kisame pokes out manda's eyes and sucks his chakra out. Kisame can absorb six tails of chakra in a single swipe, manda gets drained within seconds. Please post evidence, any evidence at all, that Oro can "one shot any and every shark no diff". I've already countered wind release great breakthrough and I'm seeing literally nothing, no counters to 1,000 sharks which have no difficulty in killing those snakes. You can post vague assumptions all day but at the end of the day what matters is evidence and you have none. 1,000 sharks keeps Orochimaru busy while kisame takes out the snakes w/ his clones providing help.

the fact that you resulted in "poke eyeballs" and "bite eye balls" show that you have nothing at all. It's looking sad, very very sad. smh
The day you stop whining like a ****** and actually post a counter to kisame poking manda's eyeballs out is the day that i'll take you seriously.

Please do your research before looking stupid again!

Please stop listening to Icelarate. lmao If you want me to post 100 videos and thousands of pictures i will but then you have to delete your account for not knowing basic life facts.
Meh, whether or not snakes can swim under water doesn't change the outcome of this battle. From the very beginning i agreed that manda and other boss snakes could swim just fine it was only something i brought up as a side point concerning the 10,000 snakes but sharks devour them regardless of whether they can swim or not as i explained at the beginning of this post.

it definitely doesn't make 80% of my post null and void. that is just you blowing things way out of proportion.

No you over estimate the size of the dome especially with Multiple Giant summons!

He dwarfs the Hidden leaf gate ! is about the size of the yet you think Multiple Giant snakes with Hydra and manda being bigger wont crowd the dome??? Are you serious right now?
Lol you just dropped the stupidest point right there.

-Already countered that scan in question. .
-You need glasses. Those trees are MUCH larger compared to Gamabunta than they are compared to the water dome. Do i need to draw this out for you? Smh.

Water dome is literally being compared to MOUNTAINS in the background when Bunta is barely above the hidden leaf village's wall and you are saying that Bunta is the size of the water dome? Please read the manga again Lol water dome is WAAAAAAAY bigger than any summon. lol

Hydra alone would take 30-40 percent of the room! And no you didnt adress how he deals with teh snakes that are every where in the dome! Unless He is flash to instantly move every where at once and at the same time deal with multiple Boss summons and Multiple Oru's!
Since when would kisame need to deal with every snake at the same time? he only needs to take out the ones that come after him, or take them out one at a time. He has way bigger chakra reserves than orochimaru so he can take his time as in the worst case scenario he'd outlast. Hydra doesn't take up 30%-40% of the room rofl it is quite dwarfed by water dome.

Fact snakes can swim in and under water, you sound dumb at this point which is why 80% of your post is officially null and void since you didn't know the fact that all snakes can swim. There body structures literally make it easy for them to swim. The fact the databook says they can use swords makes you look even more clueless. You literally showed you know nothing about snakes at all. This post is so bad it's sad my guy...
Already posted an in depth counter to those snakes. Posting it again here cause you didnt refute anything.

10,000 Snakes - The sharks devour those snakes in a feeding frenzy no diff. First off when Orochimaru releases those snakes from his mouth they are packed together in an awkward clump.

so they are all grouped together yeah? And underwater against faster and stronger suiton sharks? Now the sharks swim around the snakes in circles forming a current to trap the snakes and take away their movements.

As you can see only five sharks could create a current that immobilized Gai and stopped him from moving ( ) Now imagine what a hundred or a thousand sharks can do! Those fodder snakes would be restrained no diff clearly you have no understanding of the capabilities of those feeding sharks smh! Now the sharks go in and crush the snakes in their jaws, with the snakes clumped together this is made even easier since the snakes are helpless and cant defend themselves so each shark can take out dozens of snakes. The swords coming out of the snakes' mouths aren't even useful here since they can't aim properly at the sharks, being

-underwater with their senses dulled and in the shark's natural habitat (sharks are way faster too btw).

Incorrect! Kisame with 30% chakra could make water clones. And these water clones , so that means if Kisame swims too far in the opposite direction they go poof! This strategy or post you have here is so.... Ima be nice... Bu the BS in this post is extreme!!! To think Oru and company would stay in one place and let you do anything you just posted until your done is beyond retarded! Water clones still go poof/splash no matter what level of chakra they have! Period! You really think Oru and his snakes will sit there and stare... While that BS post goes on? Flawed level is over 9000!
-There's actually nothing incorrect with my premise. You wasted all your time shit talking instead of countering.
-Those clones are only there to help kisame take out the larger snakes so they don't need to stray far from him.

You never countered boss summons though. You listed feats from Tsunade, pain, toads and him absorbing chakra. You never stated how he deals with MULTIPLE boss summons a the same time. You stated they will stand still and wait there turn to attack as if this was a pokemon game.
Never stated ANY of that. In my first post I provided a counter for multiple snakes attacking at once. You're not stating how multiple boss summons deal with Kisame. The only one that is even a factor is Manda and it can't ever land hits on Kisame. TBH even water clones can take out the rest! Not only that but any attack from a boss snake is tanked and healed with zero difficulty. Tail whips and body slams are not killing Kisame. You still haven't provided a way Orochimaru wins this.

- All snakes can swim; again 80% of your post was meaningless! lmao
Maybe about 3% of my post was meaningless and that's being generous.

- Snakes are very agile plus can strike and move swiftly (if you want another video, just ask! I have over a 1000)
Kisame is still a hundred times faster.

- The missed blows from Any giant snake under water will have a Current and force behind every blow missed or not. Do you know what Waves are? Have you never been near water to know bigger object create a force strong enough to move smaller objects .
You are literally claiming that waves of water and underwater currents from the snakes' missed blows are going to kill or damage Kisame. #StopTheWank

No, a simple kick sent him flying, and a strike from naruto caused major damage. Kisame survived a small hindura and Guy didnt want to kill him. What's your point? And you haven't disproved mine btw.
You're using feats of pufferfish Kisame, extremely weakened, almost zero chakra and those attacks didn't even kill him. So what's your point? So what if they sent him flying back? OG Fused Shark Mode Kisamehada tanks tail whips with zero difficulty. And then Samehada heals him from whatever damage. It healed him from Bee's V2 Lariat which is >>>>>> Manda's tail whip. there's nothing to disprove. You've claimed that attacks from boss snakes will kill him without providing a shred of evidence.

And it would be intercepted with Rashomon from the ZOru at the bottom of the lake. SO mute point since you haven't countered that important post and fact!
Bruh...

beansandcornbread2 said:
-GSB can be fired off at the Hydra from directly above. Rashomon gates rise directly from the ground, perpendicular to the ground so it can't cover Hydra that way.
Not only that but Hydra would have to be at the very bottom of the lake to have Rashomon gates block it.

In regards to your strategy of Oro summoning a snake to block GSB:

1. Kisame can give half his chakra to a clone via Samehada. The clone fires GSB at Hydra while Kisame fires GSB from another angle.
2. When has an animal ever been summoned in front of the summoner? Correct me if i'm wrong but every time an animal has been summoned its directly underneath the summoner?
3. You said it yourself that GSB is just a larger version of water shark missile with chakra absorption capabilities. what stop it from just swimming around the snake or Rashoumon for that matter?

Whether he has sama' or not doesn't change the rank of the jutsu nor anything about the jutsu. Mute point yet again. If hydra cannot fit in it's mouth then how could it's chakra get absorbed? take a second to think about it. (btw you just admitted to my point). And why would other snakes and summons plus Clones stand and do nothing? Why wouldn't the spore just activate instantly and bind thus stop the advancement of the jutsu? You have yet to counter these important facts!
I literally countered everything in this paragraph already smh stop repeating BS.

-It doesnt need to fit in its mouth because Great Shark Bullet can chew him up into smaller pieces.
-GSB is at least as big as Hydra. Something I've already proved.
-Boss snakes have been taken care of at this point. If there's still snakes on the battlefield, Kisame takes them out first.
-Smaller snakes are killed by 1,000 feeding sharks' feeding frenzy.
-Clones are matched by Kisame's clones and can't do anything to hurt him.
-Spore jutsu doesnt stop the advancement of jutsu rofl...didn't stop mei from using acid mist. Spores are nothing but nuisances to kisame. The moment they appear on his body their chakra gets sucked absorbed and Kisame takes it for himself. Spores have much inferior absorption to fused Kisame and Samehada so whatever chakra they take from him, Kisame takes it right back and then some.

Are you really giving Kisames shark jutsu's the feats and facts of Tobirama's Suiton that is stated in the databook to do what it has done? Did you just basically state 'Suiton water wall' can pierce anything like Tobiramas water jutsu? WFT??? Water is water and it will always bounce off something it cannot overcome. That's like saying tobirama could use his water jutsu to rip through susanoo. What would happen once that jutsu meets susanoo? Do you not hear yourself bruh?
your reading comprehension sucks bro:

-Never gave GSB Suidanha's feats.
-Never stated Suiton water wall would pierce anything.
-Only said that chakra infused water has different properties than normal water. Saying these giant teeth would just "bounce off Hydra because it's just water" is the same as saying Suidanha would bounce off Hydra because it's just water. Certain suitons increase the water's piercing and penetrative power. Other suitons don't.

Hydra is stated to be bigger then Manda! Manda has major Durability feats. That's all i need my guy.
What durability feats? A giant shark tears it apart.

WHAT PART OF A ZORU CLONE BEING ON THE GROUND AT THE BOTTOM OF THE DOME DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND? Do i have to draw another picture??? And did you just state you need juubi jin reflexes to react to And you still need to counter the fact snakes and clones attacks when he uses said jutsu. Plus teh spore clones that will pop up on him any second at all tiimes to bind movement and bite him for the CM.
Addressed the part about snakes and clones when he's using the jutsu. Addressed the part about Rashomon (he fires from above). How exactly is Orochimaru disrupting GSB before Kisame executes it? Kusanagi is his fastest attack but seeing how Kisame dodged a pencil right after he noticed it by his head he would dodge Kusanagi coming at him from a distance...not that any wound inflicted by Kusanagi would kill him when you take in Kisames healing factor (Kusanagi couldnt kill Byakogou Tsunade).

Kisame can absorb Leaking chakra that fast but as seen when Guy grabbed sama' no chakra was absorbed, when he fough asuma no chakra was absorbed and he even was cut by chakra. lol And how is it cannon Wood dragon over petra since he absorbed the attack??? What are you reading my guy? Petra absorbs Jinton for fun... For fun!!!
Nothing you said here actually supports the stupid notion that any two types of chakra absorption will cancel each other out. Just because Samehada doesn't absorb chakra every time it's used doesn't mean it can't. Samehada just didnt activate chakra absorption in said instances. Its best feat is absorbing six tails of bijuu chakra in a single swipe. That feat > any chakra absorption feat from Orochimaru or his spores. Close combat means Orochimaru gets his chakra eaten within a few brief encounters.

8 heads from all directions plus the force and waves of the water will indeed overwhelm Kisame no disputing! Plus other giant snakes to boost and other ZOrus.. You do the math.
Your premises are so vague and bad they're almost not worth responding to.

-Hydra heads can't do shit to Kisame. He tanks their attacks and is too fast for them to snap up in their mouths.
-He doesn't even need CQC to deal with Hydra.

Oru alone has great healing and durability feats! You add Senju body and Hydra... Are you serious? Then implying Curse mark will not be used is foolish! If he gets the Curse mark it's instant Good game! Period! No counter for it what so ever! CQC with Kusanagi as well Plus the fact ZOru can transform into Kisame and fight and swim just like him makes you look even more foolish! He is raped in any close combat brawl! This post just basically stated, Kisame wants to die faster. And him using Water prison on himself makes him a sitting duck. What are you posting?
Curse mark isn't instant GG. Part 1 Sasuke survived it. A stamina and durability beast like Kisame with insane pain tolerance and regeneration isn't falling to a little prick, not to mention Orochimaru commits suicide the moment he tries to get his head near Kisame who has the reflexes and strength feats to literally rip his head off and suck all his chakra out in 4 seconds. Kusanagi headshot isn't happening when Kisame was able to move his head immediately to dodge a raiton pencil coming at him fast. Any other kusanagi attack is doing nothing to Kisame who healed the damage from Lariat, and when Kusanagi was unable to put down Tsunade with Byakogou [ ][ ][ ]. Then you have to factor in that Kisame will be sure to keep a few pet sharks around him to watch his back. The sharks can grab hold of Orochimarus arms and legs and hold him in place while Kisame sticks him with Samehada or a bone and depletes him of chakra. Oro can tank a lot of things but he cant tank chakra absorption. Entering close combat also is suicide for Orochimaru because it just means he gets blitzed by a water prison [ ][ ] which holds him in place long enough for Kisame to absorb all his chakra.

And Oru can summon snake to intercept and catch the blunt of the attack so what's your next move?
explained a couple paragraphs above

-How would he absorb something that now affects the very water dome you are in? It will create a vortex and frenzy, period! Plus Sama's range of absorption does not equal the AOE Oru has, period!
countered at the beginning of my post

- Oru could literally cut himself since he knows you would know. DERP! Not rocket science. and again the vapor becomes odorless and clear as a sharingan user couldn't tell. So no! WSP Instantly defeats him!
Water dilutes liquid blood, DERP. ( ) Example: i have a drop of poison and i put it in a glass of water. the person who drinks it will die. i have a drop of poison and i put it in a gallon of water. the poison is diluted so its less potent. when the person drinks the gallon of water they dont die.

I haven't even begun to post the real reasons why it's an over kill since your post was null and void since you did not know snakes can swim and that there are multiple orus helping. Your post over all held no ground since you didnt really counter anything, you simply avoided the major points all together. I didn't want to draw anymore pictures but it looks like ima have to-to so you can get it.[/SPOILER]
you're in denial of the feats i've presented you with but you're not providing any evidence of your own. Bold just describes you. Also you STILL HAVEN'T described a way for Orochimaru to actually kill Kisame. lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xlad

Beans2

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
how many posts are we doing btw? no more than 4 because this is just gon keep getting longer and longer & we need judges too accepting volunteer applications

Last edited:

Draegod

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It would seem I'm not just going against BAC2 with all the help he is getting from his friends. haha OFC I didn't expect him to not get help seeing as they knew he wasn't ready. So this is no longer a 1 vs 1 anymore it would seem. #ChallengeAccepted

[video=youtube;j3VnrIlBJ84]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3VnrIlBJ84[/video]​

Counter below:

-That video has nothing to do with what I posted in the intro.
The video shitted on your claim of snakes not being able to swim in your entire post. Did you not read what you wrote? **Sigh** I see we have some one that will ignore and act like he didn't say something.

-Never compared the jutsu used against Gai to the one used against Bee. You brought that up for literally no reason and it doesn't prove any sort of point! If a can spit out a massive shockwave of water, there's no doubt that the true Kisame can make one with the same volume as water dome. certainly big enough for the suiton to serve its purpose!
SMH. You stated; "We see that even a 30% clone could make a huge suiton against Gai that was very deep (bottom right panel)." implying that he could make a bigger one. When he cannot, his begger one is an entirely different Jutsu that you did not know about. And the "Dai" is his limit period! Your logic is flawed; you think since a 30% chakra copy could make it that size that a regular one could make a bigger one. But then that would mean he used all of the 30% up which isnt true. He used his jutsu and that was the limit unless the databook or kisame himself states, "I could make a bigger one" with out using an entirely different jutsu altogether. The both literally proves my point of you not knowing that he used a stronger version of the one used against guy. You just stated a lower version can match a stronger version ("Dai", water dome) from a 200% (his and Bee's chakra) Kisame? You sound stupid as fuq!

-Look at how fast Samehada seperated itself from the user [ ] the fusion process would be no different. His dialogue doesn't change the feat since it takes very little time to speak those words and he can fuse while he spits out the suiton which meaning Orochimaru won't get a chance to engage him before he fuses. But it seems you've smartly already agreed that Kisame will be able to fuse.
Irrelevant since I stated from the beginning that we would allow you all to fuse. This post is super flawed non the less though, but like you said we will move on.

You sounded pretty dumb saying this considering I never once compared it to the suiton used on Bee, or even mentioned water dome at all. So this is irrelevant.
I'll literally just copy and paste what you just literally posted in this reply:

there's no doubt that the true Kisame can make one with the same volume as water dome. certainly big enough for the suiton to serve its purpose!
You look dumb as fuq considering you just stated this prior to writing this comment.

You didn't actually counter anything I said about dealing with mayfly. You're bringing in random points about Wind release Great Breakthrough and 10,000 snakes even though they had nothing to do with what I said in the intro. Regardless, I'll counter them here anyway.
Your intro was super weak and flawed considering I already stated they would fuse. please read next time!

Wind Release: Great Breakthrough - My friend you are quite wrong about fuuton one shotting all the sharks. Gai opening 6th Gate one shotted only . When Gai opened 7th Gate, were all thousand sharks one shotted? ! We can still see multiple sharks in the area after that. And it's ridiculous that you're comparing a C-ranked Fuuton which was to the air pressure released by opening gates. Your notion that it will "literally One shot all the sharks!" is...I'll be nice...very very unlikely.

**Sigh** (this guy is slow as fuq, I have to break it down..)

Guy's air pressure one 5 shotted the sharks because... THERE WERE ONLY 5 SHARKS DUMBAZZ! In the 7th gate he wasn't surrounded by all 1000 sharks it was only a few were around him, and the few that were around some how . smh You then had the audacity to state 2 retarded notions:

"Gai opening 6th Gate one shotted only ."

- As if he couldn't had fuq'ed 10 or 20 or 30 sharks the same way. The number didn't matter, the air pressure Fuq'd the sharks up indiviually! fact! Having more of them doesn't make there durability increase magically. Your logic is retarded.

"When Gai opened 7th Gate, were all thousand sharks one shotted? ! We can still see multiple sharks in the area after that."

- Implying that since all the sharks weren't in range that even 7th gate couldn't one shot them (even though the few that were in range instantly vanished). I cannot believe I have to break it down for you, you're reaching bruh. The reason why the 1000 sharks were one shotted was because the sharks were in the area of the transformation!!! As in IF THEY WERE they would have been obliterated like with what the 6th gate did! Your logic is since; "We can still see multiple sharks in the area after that." that they survived. lmao when it's clear as day they weren't all near him

Databook 1 - Fuuton: Daitoppa:
NINJUTSU; Fuuton: Daitoppa
User: Orochimaru
Offensive; Close, Medium ranges, Rank: C

Main text

This is a relatively simple jutsu that creates a sudden gust of wind, but its scale varies greatly depending on the caster. And if used by a superior shinobi, it has enough destructive power to knock down a large tree. Naturally, when Orochimaru used it, it became a violent gale which blew off everything in his line of sight.

Caption

-The wind from the squall blows away all things in one's line of sight!!

Picture comments

-The hurricane that assaulted Naruto and his companions was caused by a ninjutsu.

-The wind breathed through the mouth is amplified. This jutsu is more advanced than it looks.
You're reaching hard as fuq with in this counter my guy! lmao You sound dumb as fuq i swear, Kisame who was also affected by the gates opening , even gaara, minato, kakashi Yet the sharks where demolished by mear air pressure that has no affect on Human mass. But as seen in the manga "fuuton great break though" has been shown to blow humans very far but alos has the ability to increase in output! As in if Oru chooses he can increase the AOE and damage! Humans durability>>>>Water sharks (fact no disputing)! And if his Fuuton was able to blow humans far and the 6th gate doesn't even move humans a inch then Fuutons force>6th gate>water sharks. Simple logic that I know your slow ass will deny. lmao

So they are all grouped together yeah? And underwater against faster and stronger suiton sharks? Now the sharks swim around the snakes in circles forming a current to trap the snakes and take away their movements.
Damn all this help from your buddies and this is all im up against? **Tisk tisk**

ON LAND when Oru releases the snakes they are "clumped together" because of gravity, but when released in the water they will obviously spread out in multiple Directions! And I didnt want to make it worse for you, but you are being too stubborn! Oru in Hydra will unleash Multiple SWARMS OF THE JUTSU through the many heads and mouths of Hydra:

In short; No! They will not be clumped and will indeed out number and be able to maneuver just fine in water. Didn't i tell you to do your research???

The key to snakes' agility -- hundreds of vertebrae and ribs -- is closely related to the key to their locomotion: ventral scales. These specialized rectangular scales line the underside of a snake, corresponding directly with the number of ribs. The bottom edges of the ventral scales function like the tread on a tire, gripping the surface and propelling the snake forward.
Snakes have four basic methods of movement:

Serpentine - This S-shape movement, also known as undulatory locomotion, is used by most snakes on land and in water. Starting at the neck, a snake contracts its muscles, thrusting its body from side to side, creating a series of curves. In water, this motion easily propels a snake forward because each contraction pushes against the water. On land, a snake usually finds resistance points in the surface -- such as rocks, branches or dents -- and uses its scales to push on the points all at once, thrusting the snake forward. Speckled rattlesnake using rocks as resistance points

The heaviest snake in existence is also one of the most prolific swimmers. The anaconda, which can weigh as much as 550 pounds (250 kg) and measure more than 12 inches (30 cm) in diameter, usually lives near slow-moving rivers and swamps in the jungles of South America. It spends most of its time in the water, where it can move much faster than on land, using its powerful muscles to propel itself through the water using serpentine locomotion.

Giant snakes like anacondas are actually faster in water (all of oru's boss snakes), and the smaller ones are more swift in the water thanks to there structure and size. They will easily out number and match the sharks. The notion that 5 sharks will bind 10000+ is retarded. The notion that 10000+ will not do anything and allow them to get in place to even attempt such a weak strategy is even more so retarded. Your strategies consist of you assuming everything will happen perfectly with zero conflict and no reason. It's funny as hell to say the least.

As you can see only five sharks could create a current that immobilized Gai and stopped him from moving ( ) Now imagine what a hundred or a thousand sharks can do! Those fodder snakes would be restrained no diff clearly you have no understanding of the capabilities of those feeding sharks smh! Now the sharks go in and crush the snakes in their jaws, with the snakes clumped together this is made even easier since the snakes are helpless and cant defend themselves so each shark can take out dozens of snakes.

But only 5 can use the jutsu according to the databook. It doesn't state "5 or more" it states and shows 5! You are attempting to create an entirely different jutsu from baseless claims, this shows you're desperate! And even then; the snakes with swords will easily be able to stab the sharks, do you not know what 10 to 1 means? To think in one swoop they will be able to kill every snake that are in every angle possible is beyond retarded!

Then you still assume Oru wouldn't already one shot them to begin with when they literally have piss poor durability!

The swords coming out of the snakes' mouths aren't even useful here since they can't aim properly at the sharks, being

**Sigh** is me acting as though your weak attempt to bunch 10000+ snakes would go off perfectly with no problems!

That strategy not only was null and void, but is now 100% countered no diff! I have more counters to it if you persist but then you would look foolish. Tell your buddies to give you better strategies and info next time (Oh wait they're reading this as we speak. haha)

Bee couldn't dodge Kisame when he attacked. Kisame entered close combat with Bee and he couldn't swim away fast enough time. There's even an exclamation mark from Bee indicating that he's surprised. All that= Bee was caught off guard. If he was both faster than Kisame underwater, and wasn't caught off guard like you claim then he would have been able to dodge. It's that simple my man, it's obvious that Kisame tricked Bee hence why I said "he caught him off guard." So no, I never "mis-interrupted" the manga. Your point about Bee being faster than Kisame underwater is wrong. You're completely ignoring Gyuki's words who literally states that Kisame is faster, smh.

he acknowledges that if Bee just keeps running, he's going to die. If Bee was actually faster than Kisame like you claimed, then if he just kept swimming away he would escape the water dome. Which is canonically untrue so that means Kisame would have eventually caught up to them, which is why Bee implemented the strategy of abandoning Ponta and Master Kin in the first place (so Kisame would swim after him instead). I'm literally reading the manga to you at this point.

And even if V2 Bee was faster, it wouldn't even begin to prove whatever point you have because V2 Bee is much faster than Orochimaru.
He couldn't dodge? Or was it that he was trying to save his friends and knew he had to stop kisame ( Why would he want to "swim away fast enough" when he was trying AND ! Again you are trying so hard to make up BUllsh!t and Ignore what really happen in the manga.

And yet again you cannot read or gasp the manga. 8 tails state, "He's faster in water, too" as in; He is faster in water then compared to land. Not; "He is FASTER THEN YOU BEE IN WATER". When it is fact he couldn't get caught by Kisame when he was being chase no disputing! He says if bee keep running he would die because he cannot hold his breath forever, derp derp! Common sense. Kisame was still chasing as in they couldn't escape fast enough when the dome would follow, eventually he possibly could have escaped but who knows how long it would have taken with the dome moving with kisame while he chased him. Plus the fact if he wasn't in hiding he could have just went BM and easily escaped. And yet again you're wrong, punta and co was about to run out of breath so he had to use that tactic right then and there other wise ! Read the manga my child. haha

Oru can choose to transform into either Kisame/hada himself or Hanzo (who is the fastest in water btw). So he would easily be able to out speed Kisame no diff! So please be quiet with the notion he is "faster".

Pretty damn obvious that the Zetsu didn't "spawn from nowhere." They emerged from the bottom of the river which was not deep at all considering its proximity to the shore ( ). It was shallow so they didn't have to travel far to reach the surface which is why it took less time. Zetsu even says "I have various clones positioned under the earth" ( ) meaning they rose out of the ground. But sure I'll agree that Orochimaru can make clones come out of the earth, since those are all half-bodied.
And again where are you getting this BS from? Show scans or STFU! You assume this, but it is a fact that not all the zetsu that are in the , can you not read do i have to ? And show links of it being shallow water or how deep it was! You are clearly making BS up at this point to attempt to save ground. lmao

What part of "Jutsu don't you understand?"

Now the part where you went full retard is when you said each clone Orochimaru makes will be just as powerful as the original just because no white Zetsu clone was shown to be weaker than ordinary white Zetsu. That's quite the no limits fallacy you have there pal. By your logic if Hashirama had a Zetsu body he could make six clones and each clone can use Shinsuusenju at full power. When has a White Zetsu clone ever displayed feats that put it on equal footing with regular white Zetsu? I'm gonna need some proof that they're just as powerful. There's no proof that Onoki's rock clones are weaker than the original Onoki, but does that mean they are just as powerful? Obviously not.
Until you prove me wrong or show scans of OG zetsu being stronger I wouldn't spout BS. They will indeed be ORU Physical entity clones that can do every thing the original has shown (based on manga facts). They obviously will not have the same chakra pool, but non the less same jutsu's and limits as the OG. And again you are attempting to compare CLones that go poof to a new physical living entity clone that was created! As in it is wayyyyy beyond shadow clones and things the like. So again you will have to show proof that teh OG zetsu is indeed stronger then the clones! I'll wait...

White Zetsu are so weak already that's there's minimal difference in power between itself and its clone. A stronger user would have a more obvious power difference between itself and its clones. If we use numbers to represent power levels, we can say White Zetsu's power is represented by the number 4, a White Zetsu clone is half the original's power, and Orochimaru's power is represented by the number 200. Now the difference between 4 and 2 is only 2, so it's not easy to spot a significant difference. The difference between 200 and 100 is 100 so there's a huge gap in power between Orochimaru and his Zetsu clone.
Your logic makes no sense. lmao If a user makes clones using it's chakra they would be weaker correct? Yet teh Zetsu clones are all close regardless if the og was already weak, if anything that would make the clones piss poor. But ofc they are not and are close to the OG in everything possibly! And no! that is not how clones work:

And thanks to ZOru's new body, being healthy, and Zetsu having damn near infinite stamina (Senju dna) he can exert as much as needed to perfectly give his spore clones as much as he wants and vice versa:

Senju Hashirama by Game Gogakuen

Spoiler:
Village: Konohagakure

Ninja Registration Number: -
Birthday: Oct. 23 (? years old at death, Libra)
Height: 185.1cm Weight: 74kg Blood type: B
Personality: Warm, considerate, carefree and easy-going
Favourite: Hashirama, who had mastered hermit sorcery and the ninjutsu using the Wood element, has always loved nature. Appreciating bonsai is one of his secret pleasures.

Chakra Nature: Fire, Water, Earth, Lightning, Wind, Yang
Characteristic: Kuchiyose, Kekkei Genkai, Senjutsu

5 years prior: First “reincarnation into the world of impurity”. His last “reincarnation into the world of impurity” was imprecise, and Hashirama wasn’t able to exhibit his true power.

[Hero of an Age Building the Cornerstone of Ninjas]

Never entrusting his dream to the distant future, Hashirama Senju, the famed “Ninja God”, had a dream. A dream that one day, a world where young ninjas could live peacefully would come about. Overcoming the piles of victims and corpses, Hashirama founds a village of ninjas for the first time. But the prize of his eye was much farther in the future. A day when ninjas unified, helping each other and cooperating regardless of nation. Although he knew it wouldn’t be achieved during the age in which he lived, his unshakable burning “fiery will” was inherited from parent to child, child to grandchild. And now, reborn into the world, he attempts to bring it to fruition. He normally has a warm personality, but if he gets serious, he can subdue the surroundings with only the sharp look in his eyes.

A carefree and easy-going personality. An appropriate vessel for Hokage.

…The leader of shadow ninjas protecting the nation of conflagration…

Hashirama was also the one who named the ninja leader “Hokage”. The history of the village hidden in the shade of trees began here.

He who is most valiant, known as “Ninja God”

[Wood Release Ninjutsu]

The power that caused Hashirama to be called “The Strongest Ninja” was called “Wood Release”. There are bloodline limitations to Earth Release and Water Release simultaneously activating the chakras’ fundamental abilities, but even among the Senju Clan, it is a unique secret ability only Hashirama is able to use.

The ability can even silence “tailed beasts”. While continuing “Shiseki-youjin” and “Myoujinmon” arts, six wooden other selves appear! Chakra reserves know no bottom!

[Sage Art]

In addition to the rare Mokuton Ninja Art, Hashirama mastered “Sage Art”, which raised the bar for all ninjutsu, taijutsu and genjutsu. Although it is normally extremely difficult to exercise chakras for hermit sorcery in battle, Hashirama has the abitily to instantly enter “Sage Mode”.

Madara’s eternal rival from previous incarnations.

[Healing Ability]

Further worthy of admiration is his recovery ability. Commanding high-level ninja healing arts, he can heal wounds even without making hand gestures. His body itself brimming with vitality, those with Hashirama’s cells have heightened healing ability. To this day, there is no ninja existing who surpasses this power.

[Overflowing Charisma]

When Hashirama projects his voice, everyone turns to look… And it isn’t simply because he’s the legendary Hokage. It’s because each of his words exudes his feelings for the village’s ninjas, and in them resides the weight of the truth. The “fiery will” behind Hashirama’s words stirs the hearts of all.

Hashirama’s “thundering yell” lights the fire of ambition in the hearts of all.

[Hashirama’s sought-after cells… in Madara… in Orochimaru]

Hashirama’s artificial body of Madara’s creation

The unparalleled recovery ability of Hashirama’s body could even exhibit that ability in the bodies of others. Madara lived on by transplanting into a wound Hashirama’s cells that he obtained in the Battle of the Valley of the End. In addition, by using the Demon Statue as a catalyst, he cultivated living cells to create an artificial body of Hashirama. Even the critically wounded Obito healed his injuries by transplanting half of an artificial body.

Hashirama’s face appears wherever his cells have been implanted. The cells are alive, but have no awareness.

[As a result of Orochimaru’s human experiments…]

For Orochimaru, who had an insatiable desire for immortality, Hashirama’s regenerative abilities were a critical target of research. In order to make the power hidden in the cells his, he repeated experiments and misused them for the development of forbidden arts. Yamato, the founder’s clone, was an unfortunate product of this. That unrivaled characteristic was one of the substantiating factors for Hashirama being the strongest ninja.

Thirsty for Senju’s power, Danzou buries Hashirama’s cells deep into his own body.

The current reborn Orochimaru. Most of his body is made up of cells from Hashirama.

This is only half of the Hashirama intro and basically shows the boost ninjas get with his DNA in there body! Danzo was able to fight effectively at an old age with 11 sharingans on how a non uchiha could have so many and be functional. Kakshi with 1 sharingan has problems at times yet an older danzo can not only have 10, but spam izanagi and also use Koto twice in 1 day which takes 10 years to normally be used! You do the math on how much stamina and physical energy Hasirama's cell's mixed with yours grants! Oru on his death bed spammed Oral rebirth 4 times summoned 3 rashomons and battled the 4 tails for fun... FOR MUTHA****ING FUN! And you question what a ZOru chakra level and distributing levels would be? DELETE your account please!

Plus the fact he can remotely give as much chakra as he wants to his spore clones as seen then . Thus ending the notion if the clones would have enough chakra etc etc. **Sigh** (childsplay)

Not that I'm denying that Orochimaru's clones will be useful. Only Kisame's water clones are way stronger. 30% Kisame was able to spit out a giant lake, singlehandedly battle against Team Gai, summon suiton sharks, make more clones that each used a water prison, etc...scale that down to 10% Kisame and it still isn't that much weaker considering the amount of chakra it has, and Kisame can adjust the chakra levels of his water clones at will through Samehada. Not only that, but his water clones can merge with their clone copies of Samehada. Yes you heard that right!

10% Kisame water clones no matter what there level will always be water clones that go.. **SPLASH**.. So whether they Merge or not doesn't matter when there durability will always equate to one hit making them go Splash with any regular hit based on manga facts: , , , , etc etc.

Pein created a copy of Samehada [ ] while the original also had the original Samehada [ ]. The Samehada duplicate has the same properties as the original Samehada, including the ability to recognize its wielder [ ] and by default, chakra absorption capabilities. You can see that Zabuza's water clone has already copied its sword with unique traits [ ], and we can know Pain used chakra to create a Samehada copy with its original traits so there's literally nothing from stopping the clones from merging with their clone copies! Kisame can make 1 or 2 water clones and have them each of them fuse with their swords in OG shark mode, then donate his own chakra to the clones (he has lots of chakra to spare) to make each of them extremely powerful! Water clones can't go too far from the user of course but look at the distance between Kisame and where his clones were just moments before [ ] the distance is significantly large! As long as those clones stay relatively close to the original Kisame, they can fend off large snakes attacking Kisame and even kill the snakes by eating their chakra...which in turn just makes the water clone even more powerful the more chakra they take...this means the original Kisame isn't getting distracted by the snakes or giving them or Orochimaru openings to attack.

This post fails so much because you are giving feats from a Rinnengan Jutsu not water clone jutsu. This entire post is null and void tbh. Especially since your example is flawed since it is common fact that Clones copy inanimate weapons, but they have never been shown to Copy another living object unless that object uses a jutsu to clone itself. And BTW SAMAHADA IS ALIVE! Thus you have to show proof a user cloning a Real organism at the same time cloning himself. So this entire "fuse with there sword" argument is false until you show proof. Plus the fact they will always have the same durability as ALL WATER CLONES (one hit and they go poof!). And thinking Oru and co will let this "strategy" out your ass go off with them just standing around doing nothing is even more foolish!

Kisame was inside Samehada so that means Kisame, Samehada, and Zetsu were all fused into one big creature. Kisame can against its will so naturally he would be able to force it to fuse with Zetsu. Either that or Kisame distributed his chakra to Zetsu through Samehada so his sword would willingly fuse with someone which it recognized as Kisame. Either way, it doesn't prove your point about Zetsu clones being as strong as the original Orochimaru or using his high level techs.
Show scans of him "forcing" chakra to zetsu. That is you making baseless assumptions! Show Kisame giving out chakra to another being then we can continue this baseless topic about nothing. My post's above already proved my points.. Zzz

Your reason for the Rashomon was as you said earlier "to block Kisame's vision and impede the water." Still doesn't change the fact that the water will go around it and Samehada can sense so blocking vision is useless. A big freestanding wall does literally nothing in this battle when Kisame can just work around it.
I never stated it would do anything to Kisame at that moment, Read what I wrote carefully... lol I'll explain later why the wall is there.

You please use common sense. Kisame recognized the pencil as it was RIGHT NEXT TO HIS HEAD! And Kisame was able to move his head in an extremely quick movement to dodge the pencil which was going god knows how much faster than a snake attacking.
Zetsu also recognized a pencil and dodged what's your point? And how do you know it's faster then anything Oru has shown? Another baseless claim since we cannot measure time in the manga accurately.

Difference between a pencil and a snake attacking is Kisame wont notice a massive snake attacking him when its right next to his head. He's going to see that shit coming from a mile away giving him ample time to dodge! Example: i throw a paper airplane at you from 2 inches away, you won't be able to avoid. I throw an airplane at you from 10 miles away, you can run out of its path in time. Please stop with the dumb examples it only makes you look stupid! How about you provide some actual evidence of boss snakes being fast enough to hit Kisame? Oh wait there is none.
You still don't get it. I never stated they could hit him every time, I stated if he dodge a Force with 100 times more mass in the water, the ripple effect and shock waves alone would effect Kisame by either Blowing him away underwater or make him spin out of control. If a Bigger object moves underwater every object with less mass near it will be moved by the sudden change in the wave current.

Ex:
I have a fish tank with multiple gold fish,
I stick my hand in the tank,
I then move my hand from one end of the tank to the other end,
What would happen you ask?
The fish that are in the tank will go in a crazy frenzy thanks to the force of my hand moving the water thus causing waves because I am a force that then

Kisame was fast enough to catch up to V2 Killer Bee underwater and I've already showed you the speed feat of his shark crossing turtle island in seconds and the water dome moving a forest's length in seconds. Kisame is easily fast enough to avoid tail whips, snaps, etc.
Clearly he wasn't faster other wise he would have with out bee having the need to stop and even have time to toss the two friends in the opposite direction. And again being hit is one thing, he isn't dodging The ripple affect period!

You are definitely lowkey butthurt that Kisame has such good reaction feats. Lol just because the attacks themselves don't inflict much damage doesn't lessen the reaction feat itself. "Moving on"
What reaction feats put him on the level of ninjas like Itachi, minato etc etc. You clearly are clinging on to ok reaction feats. He couldn't even avoid a Kick from Rock lee yet you think he has godly reaction feats. lmao

Please shut up about "reaction feats".

-Proof he didn't blitz?
-How does that make the feat irrelevant?

Doesn't matter since Kisame already dodged a pencil and has a better reaction feat.
- We see him running and That isn't a "blitz" from bee when not even some of the fastest and well know reaction ppl can locate his Shunshin. When Bee blitz, you don't see the in between phase, you only see the after when he has reached his destination.

Snakes don't get dramatically slower under water:

Okay "Dr Snakes" a video of a snake moving underwater is supposed to prove that a boss snake will be able to strike and react with the same speed Lol please. Other than Manda snakes have terrible reaction feats and speed feats.
You sound stupid. After I proved they all can swim you now wanna call them slow? **Sigh** I literally showed you multiple videos of a snake striking at the same speed as if he were on land to show water has little effect on them thanks to there body structure. But ofc you're too slow to gasp that concept.

-Got blitzed by FCD ( )
-Blitzed by Yomi Numa ( )
-Part 1 Naruto and Shizune were able to dodge its attack ( )
-Part 1 Naruto managed to almost escape its body slam except for a leg ( ) despite Naruto being at nearly point blank range and when the snake attacked (bottom left panel).

LMMFAO This post just showed you went Full Suicide mode!

- Jman used a SPACE TIME NINJUTSU to Crush the snake from above. Keep in mind the snake had no clue Jman was there let alone fighting him as well. Are you stating Kisame has anything on the same speed as Space time ninjutsu? No? Then Moving on, yet another Mute point.
- Jman using a Jutsu that instantly affects the very ground you step on? Really? that's a "blitz"???? Do you even know what the term means? You sound retarded as fuq! Not to mention Kisame has nothing in his aresenal that compares let alone matches the speed of a swamp poping up from no where.
- they dodged, that snake isn't manda nor the other faster stronger snakes.
- Same as above, that snake doesn't represent all the snakes striking speed.

How in the world you think those fodder snakes are landing hits on Kisame, while fused with Samehada and underwater is totally beyond me. As for your points

1. Kisame > Deva in reactions
2. A toad was fast enough to with his sword....yet three couldn't land a hit on Deva. You do the math.
3. you posted the scan yourself so this makes things even easier for me! Gamabunta was able to so Kisame has no trouble reacting either. Manda tricked him with his tail and instead attacked from behind catching Gamabunta off guard...something that will never happen to Shark Mode Kisame who is an excellent sensor and won't fall for tricks like that. Kisame traveled turtle island's length faster than Gai and you're saying Manda catches him Lol seriously? Kisame crossed this distance in mere seconds and you say manda catches him? Kisame in mere seconds and you say manda catches him? Kisame was quickly catching up to V2 Bee and you're saying manda catches him? 4/20 was on Monday fam what are you smoking! Why dont you post some speed feats for manda instead of just spouting your BS?
4. Assumption. Lol.
1. Kisame isn't over deva in reaction. Don't know where you got that BS from!
2. Yet again you cannot read pictures. It's clear as day Manda was opening it's mouth to swallow the slug whole! he wasn't worried about bunta, and even then was he able to not only catch the sword with its mouth, he over powered bunta no diff. Read the manga please!
3. Manda's tail literally traveled to bunta in a process! As in bunta expected the Manda to pop up and he reacted to an obv strike. But wait! He was faked and it was a trick to strike from behind. You know what that is called? It's called setting your opponent up! Like what i've been doing the entire time. Kisame with in a shark crossed the island and had a head start. Fact 1: Guy was not running, Fact 2: Kisame could not catch bee untill he stopped. Manda with its great size and striking speed will have no problem annoying Kisame with the force of the ripple affect he will cause underwater!
4. How is it an assumption You sound and look dumb as fuq! You stated this fight is the same as Pein vs the toads, but how are they even close? Do you not hear yourself? lmao

And your shitty reading comprehension shows itself yet again. I'll break it down for you because you seem to be a little...I'll put it nicely...slow.

Top panel: Bee is armoured in his V1 jinchuuriki cloak. The bones pierce straight through that, and also pierce Bee's skin as seen by how the tips of the bones aren't visible (not sure where you got that retarded idea from). It's not until the CENTER MIDDLE PANEL that you can see the cloak being absorbed off his body, after the bones had already pierced. Please dont make me keep reading the manga to you just because you are totally clueless lmfao. If that's still not enough proof to you for whatever reason notice how in the top panel (when the bones pierce) Bee still has his tentacles out but in the middle panel they are gone meaning that's when kisame absorbed the tentacles along with the rest of bee's V1 cloak. one of kisame's bones would pierce through manda's skin rather easily. not only could you not produce any durability feats from manda, but kisame wouldn't even need to pierce to suck his chakra out since he drains chakra just from touching his skin.

And your retarded logic shows yet again. **Sighhhhhhhhh**

The bones ignore chakra cloaks as seen with V2 and Base sama vs Bee's head butt! The Cloak means shit to Sama' as in i is useless like with petra path vs V2 bee! Funny you don't even know how your own ninja works to spit such BS and not know the reasons behind what is shown! lmmfao Fact is when the bones were attempting to breach his skin it could not!!! Are you that slow??? he was able to absorb a human sized opp's chakra fast because the human was o bigger then him and all the chakra is more dense. Manda/Giant snakes chakra are all over the body and have a much much much larger area to travel down to get absorbed. The moment he attempts to touch a snakes Oru and other snakes will be at his back etc etc. He will never ever have time to suck any snake dry when you cannot show me a scan of Sama absorbing a Basic human dry just as fast as he absorbs exposed chakra.

what's funny is that you think a big metal sword has greater piercing power than kisame's bones when Kimimaro's bones were , and kisame's bones have displayed a better piercing feat (piercing through a V1 jin cloak) than anything kimi has shown. lol

Then you are attempting to compare tiny swords to a Great 7 story sized sword that lmmfao hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahah Not only does this show you lack logic and common sense, it shows you do not know about basic Size, mass, and force of objects! And you still dont get the reason why the cloaks are useless to kisame! This is rich!!

eyelid durability feats? Thought so. Bones pierce straight through them no diff. So moot point.
I could say the same thing; Show me Feats of Kisame stabbing any boss summon in the eye! See what i Did there Dumbazz?

One of those three snakes (which is 5 times bigger than the one Naruto was toying with according to you), was flattened by a toad much bigger than the snake. [ ][ ]
And what does the size of a boss toad have to do with anything Kisame related? I swear you're just talking to talk at this point. SO sense at all this one has.

Compare a toad with the snake naruto was toying with and you can see the size difference is the same. ( ). Those two snakes are the exact same size

"Please do better"
then saying they are the same size with no scans on there links make you look even more dumb! Then to top it off they are clearly different snakes with different fighting scenes with one taking on the leaf villages Joinin and slaying them! Please do much much more better next time!

Okay. Doesn't mean Kisame can't swat them away with the strength feats he's shown. Even Naruto was able to punch down the head of a big snake ( ) Kisame with the strength feats i've already showed can swat them away with samehada.
Naruto punched a head of a much much much weaker giant snake and the snake was not phased what so ever, and allowed oru to attack soon after! lmao You are getting desperate saying he would over power Manda and Hydra!

Did I ever say they would stay still? Did you not read the part in my first post where I explained how Kisame deals with multiple snakes at once? Water clones kill the weaker snakes, take their chakra and become stronger while Kisame pokes out manda's eyes and sucks his chakra out. Kisame can absorb six tails of chakra in a single swipe, manda gets drained within seconds. Please post evidence, any evidence at all, that Oro can "one shot any and every shark no diff". I've already countered wind release great breakthrough and I'm seeing literally nothing, no counters to 1,000 sharks which have no difficulty in killing those snakes. You can post vague assumptions all day but at the end of the day what matters is evidence and you have none. 1,000 sharks keeps Orochimaru busy while kisame takes out the snakes w/ his clones providing help.
Your entire first post was basically shit as seen in this post when you did exactly what I told you to do; START OVER! :cool: Shadow clones and Spore clones>Water clones! Already proved this! then to add the OG oru would not let Kisame to Do what ever he wants. lmao You think Oru would watch you attempt such retarded tactics?

And again Kisame can absorb 6 tails worth of LEAKING CHAKRA in one swipe manga fact! Not non leaking chakra like and and and and etc etc. He doesn't absorb chakra the same speed to non leaking/showing chakra objects/ninjas.

(Too easy) how about I use your logic; Show me how weak water sharks keep oru busy when He has tookin on Hanzo, Jman, Tsunade, Sarutobi, 4tk naruto, sasuke, god tree, itachi etc etc. Yet you are really sitting here and saying he will have problems with weak ass water sharks who have no feats of doing anything worthy??? Really??????? then you still ignore the other clones and spore clones on you at all times. Yet you think every thing will perfectly go your way? lmmfao

The day you stop whining like a ****** and actually post a counter to kisame poking manda's eyeballs out is the day that i'll take you seriously.
The fact that you are clinging like a Little girl holding her doll to this "eye poking" argument shows why I never took you serious the moment you were on my D!ck all in my inbox begging I join your group chats and wanting my opinion and jocking my old threads. Please don't make me screen shot you Chica.

Meh, whether or not snakes can swim under water doesn't change the outcome of this battle. From the very beginning i agreed that manda and other boss snakes could swim just fine it was only something i brought up as a side point concerning the 10,000 snakes but sharks devour them regardless of whether they can swim or not as i explained at the beginning of this post.
No you didn't, from the very begining you stated they can only swim on the surface and that was shot down instantly! Which made your entire first post literally a waste of my time with me showing you videos of basic life facts! lmao And yet again I proved your counter false. Try keeping up Chica!

it definitely doesn't make 80% of my post null and void. that is just you blowing things way out of proportion.
my bad, 89%

Lol you just dropped the stupidest point right there.

-Already countered that scan in question. .
-You need glasses. Those trees are MUCH larger compared to Gamabunta than they are compared to the water dome. Do i need to draw this out for you? Smh.

Water dome is literally being compared to MOUNTAINS in the background when Bunta is barely above the hidden leaf village's wall and you are saying that Bunta is the size of the water dome? Please read the manga again Lol water dome is WAAAAAAAY bigger than any summon. lol
You just dropped the stupidest line ever! Are you in elementary? To not know what Far view and near view is??? It means objects closer to you seem bigger then objects further! To say it is comparable to the mountains when it is no where close or touching one to be compared to shows your are officially retarded and make straight "F's" in school!

Bunta compared to trees.

WD compared to trees.

Bunta compared to Manda, manda being longer bigger.

Based on the manga, The water dome would indeed be crowed by Multiple boss summons plus Hydra. Where is your scans showing WD is lightyears larger then Multiple boss summons? with out doing any research or reading the manga.

Punta wasn't even that smaller to the trees and didn't take no time to fall from the Curving point of the dome to the floor. This shows the dome was big but not as big as you make it out to be as compared to boss summons.

Since when would kisame need to deal with every snake at the same time? he only needs to take out the ones that come after him, or take them out one at a time. He has way bigger chakra reserves than orochimaru so he can take his time as in the worst case scenario he'd outlast. Hydra doesn't take up 30%-40% of the room rofl it is quite dwarfed by water dome.
Since they would cloud the dome and be every where that's when. plus the fact ZOru and clones would be at his neck every single second! Hydra isn't "dwarfed", show scan comparisons please or GTFO. And no, you cannot out last Oru who has a Zetsu body, you sound stupid as fuq!

Already posted an in depth counter to those snakes. Posting it again here cause you didnt refute anything.

And I already countered that very very very (very times 10) flawed post! The snakes defeat the fodder sharks no diff.

-There's actually nothing incorrect with my premise. You wasted all your time shit talking instead of countering.
-Those clones are only there to help kisame take out the larger snakes so they don't need to stray far from him.
- Your OG post was null and void as seen with this post.
- My clones defeat your clones, so no they don't keep any snake busy! lmao

Never stated ANY of that. In my first post I provided a counter for multiple snakes attacking at once. You're not stating how multiple boss summons deal with Kisame. The only one that is even a factor is Manda and it can't ever land hits on Kisame. TBH even water clones can take out the rest! Not only that but any attack from a boss snake is tanked and healed with zero difficulty. Tail whips and body slams are not killing Kisame. You still haven't provided a way Orochimaru wins this.
**Sigh** They are there to overwhelm and bother Kisame. Oru him self Easily Bisect Kisame with Kusanagi! Oru with Zetsu Ability can transform into Kisamahadra or hanzo, match him in speed, like bee did , and either;
A) Bite him with CM
B) Slice his head smooth off
C) Poison him
D) Rip him to shreds with Hydra mode
E-Z will not be needed.

Maybe about 3% of my post was meaningless and that's being generous.
Lol the fact that you know your first post was flawed and useless.

Kisame is still a hundred times faster.
ZOru can transform into Kisamahda and match his speed or transform into Hanzo and out speed. You pick.

You are literally claiming that waves of water and underwater currents from the snakes' missed blows are going to kill or damage Kisame. #StopTheWank
Never stated they would kill, are you slow at reading? They will indeed throw him for a loop since he goes with the current of the water not against since his mass is much less then the snakes. This is basic life facts, you have to be retarded to not get it.

You're using feats of pufferfish Kisame, extremely weakened, almost zero chakra and those attacks didn't even kill him. So what's your point? So what if they sent him flying back? OG Fused Shark Mode Kisamehada tanks tail whips with zero difficulty. And then Samehada heals him from whatever damage. It healed him from Bee's V2 Lariat which is >>>>>> Manda's tail whip. there's nothing to disprove. You've claimed that attacks from boss snakes will kill him without providing a shred of evidence.
"Pufferfish" kisame was fused and had "auto healing" so no excuses my guy. You still don't get that these blows would send him in a frenzy to be caught by another blow, then another attack, then another plan. Etc etc. He is easily out numbered and out classed!

No countered as expected. lmao

Not only that but Hydra would have to be at the very bottom of the lake to have Rashomon gates block it.

In regards to your strategy of Oro summoning a snake to block GSB:

1. Kisame can give half his chakra to a clone via Samehada. The clone fires GSB at Hydra while Kisame fires GSB from another angle.
2. When has an animal ever been summoned in front of the summoner? Correct me if i'm wrong but every time an animal has been summoned its directly underneath the summoner?
3. You said it yourself that GSB is just a larger version of water shark missile with chakra absorption capabilities. what stop it from just swimming around the snake or Rashoumon for that matter?
No it doesn't ! They will have no problem popping up intercepting what ever Oru chooses!

1. First off how would he know what we would do? You literally just shitted on your own first argument by attempting to change every thing you just stated to now use a totally different strategy assume you know what would be tried.
Then the notion Oru would just sit there and let that retard tactic even happen is beyond ridiculous! Oru's clones and snakes wouldn't even let them get a chance to link up let alone sit there and give/take chakra from each other.
2. .....

You have been corrected. moving on.

3. Because it is a linear jutsu and all Shark missiles have only went forward until proven other wise. Then the notion it would be able to avoid a S/T ninjutsu (summoning) in time and still some how go around a Giant Gate/Snake summon and Oru would just stay in one spot while that impossible tactic base on nothing happen?

I literally countered everything in this paragraph already smh stop repeating BS.

-It doesnt need to fit in its mouth because Great Shark Bullet can chew him up into smaller pieces.
-GSB is at least as big as Hydra. Something I've already proved.
-Boss snakes have been taken care of at this point. If there's still snakes on the battlefield, Kisame takes them out first.
-Smaller snakes are killed by 1,000 feeding sharks' feeding frenzy.
-Clones are matched by Kisame's clones and can't do anything to hurt him.
-Spore jutsu doesnt stop the advancement of jutsu rofl...didn't stop mei from using acid mist. Spores are nothing but nuisances to kisame. The moment they appear on his body their chakra gets sucked absorbed and Kisame takes it for himself. Spores have much inferior absorption to fused Kisame and Samehada so whatever chakra they take from him, Kisame takes it right back and then some.

Never, yet again. smh

- Links of it chewing, let alone shew, munch the try and chew again. You are making baseless claims and hoping nothing else would happen when the shark "is chewing".
- And how would he take them out when he has Oru to deal with the entire time??? You are trying to do too many things at once think Oru would be idea doing nothing and waiting.
- 10000+ snakes counter the sharks just give it up already!
- Ha! My clones out match yours by far when all water clones go poof when you hit them! fact of the manga, my clones do not ever go poof!
- It bind every ninja it was on. Mei's acid mist was already active retard! Derp derp! He will get his then bitten and ! You seem to keep forgetting these aren't Zetsu looking clones, they are ZOru clones with Oru's abilities!

your reading comprehension sucks bro:

-Never gave GSB Suidanha's feats.
-Never stated Suiton water wall would pierce anything.
-Only said that chakra infused water has different properties than normal water. Saying these giant teeth would just "bounce off Hydra because it's just water" is the same as saying Suidanha would bounce off Hydra because it's just water. Certain suitons increase the water's piercing and penetrative power. Other suitons don't.
Why bring up and entirely different working water justu and compare it to others? Not all water jutsu compare so you made youself look dumb.

What durability feats? A giant shark tears it apart.
What tearing up feats? A giant Hydra tanks it! (See what I did there? haha)

Addressed the part about snakes and clones when he's using the jutsu. Addressed the part about Rashomon (he fires from above). How exactly is Orochimaru disrupting GSB before Kisame executes it? Kusanagi is his fastest attack but seeing how Kisame dodged a pencil right after he noticed it by his head he would dodge Kusanagi coming at him from a distance...not that any wound inflicted by Kusanagi would kill him when you take in Kisames healing factor (Kusanagi couldnt kill Byakogou Tsunade).
And I disproved your points for the umpteen time! How can he suddenly fire from above when It would be too late, let alone he didnt even know what was going to happen. You are making BS up disowning your own post at this point. Then you compare Byakuyo Tsunade to Kisame???? Really?... A back shot isn't a Head getting sliced!

Nothing you said here actually supports the stupid notion that any two types of chakra absorption will cancel each other out. Just because Samehada doesn't absorb chakra every time it's used doesn't mean it can't. Samehada just didnt activate chakra absorption in said instances. Its best feat is absorbing six tails of bijuu chakra in a single swipe. That feat > any chakra absorption feat from Orochimaru or his spores. Close combat means Orochimaru gets his chakra eaten within a few brief encounters.

Manga and databook support the notion that you cannot disprove! lmao CQC means poison and CM end his movement then a Swift head slice! GG Not to mention Hydra alone over powers him no diff!

Your premises are so vague and bad they're almost not worth responding to.

-Hydra heads can't do shit to Kisame. He tanks their attacks and is too fast for them to snap up in their mouths.
-He doesn't even need CQC to deal with Hydra.
- If hydra gets a hold of Kisame he is dead meat! Period! Hydra heads will easily Tear him to pieces!!!
- You meant to say, he cannot survive CQC. Not to mention you keep switching what you would do to discredit your previous moves. It's looking sad for you.

Curse mark isn't instant GG. Part 1 Sasuke survived it. A stamina and durability beast like Kisame with insane pain tolerance and regeneration isn't falling to a little prick, not to mention Orochimaru commits suicide the moment he tries to get his head near Kisame who has the reflexes and strength feats to literally rip his head off and suck all his chakra out in 4 seconds. Kusanagi headshot isn't happening when Kisame was able to move his head immediately to dodge a raiton pencil coming at him fast. Any other kusanagi attack is doing nothing to Kisame who healed the damage from Lariat, and when Kusanagi was unable to put down Tsunade with Byakogou [ ][ ][ ]. Then you have to factor in that Kisame will be sure to keep a few pet sharks around him to watch his back. The sharks can grab hold of Orochimarus arms and legs and hold him in place while Kisame sticks him with Samehada or a bone and depletes him of chakra. Oro can tank a lot of things but he cant tank chakra absorption. Entering close combat also is suicide for Orochimaru because it just means he gets blitzed by a water prison [ ][ ] which holds him in place long enough for Kisame to absorb all his chakra.

Curse mark has nothing to do with "stamina and durability" when Even Spiral Zetsu Yamato with sage chakra was affected! You literally have no idea how the CM work do you? I'll wait for my next post to end you since you think Kisame can handle it. lmao And yet again you keep changing your own scenarios just to stand a chance against mine that was solid since the first post! What makes you fail horribly is the fact you have Zero foundation to build on, you have been doing nothing but throwing random jutsu's every where and then taking back what you said to redo it to suit your original mistake posted. This is why I cannot play with you anymore.

- Kusanagi>his head
- Spore Oru clones will bite him when they spawn, CM>him
- Oru>water sharks. You sound dumb as fuq!
- Hydra>Water prison! Plus show a scan of it being used under water.

explained a couple paragraphs above

countered at the beginning of my post
Nothing was countered as usual.

Water dilutes liquid blood, DERP. ( ) Example: i have a drop of poison and i put it in a glass of water. the person who drinks it will die. i have a drop of poison and i put it in a gallon of water. the poison is diluted so its less potent. when the person drinks the gallon of water they dont die.
Water dilutes but does not get rid of it. Oru's poison isn't visible and will affect kisame. Simple! Oru has a shit ton of poison so that point is mute since Oru's White snake fluids do not work nor act like "real blood". And Tell Ice' to give you better material to work with, I see your still strategies from Evani and others. I knew you would but i was hoping you wouldn't tank there info the way you are. smh

you're in denial of the feats i've presented you with but you're not providing any evidence of your own. Bold just describes you. Also you STILL HAVEN'T described a way for Orochimaru to actually kill Kisame. lol.
Ive literally posted evidence from manga and databook to debunk your entire post yet again. And not only have I proven you wrong numerous times, I even made you switch your strategy 10 times with out you knowing you did. That would mean you are lost inside my MANSION and you are a lost puppy looking for a way out just to survive. But ofc that would also mean your post is null and void since you keep switch what you would do assuming you know my next move and how i would operate in my head. ;)

Tell your friends To help you some more, you def need it!

I'll add to the onslaught!

ZOru clone's and Boss summon's use a to transform into:
Manda transforms into: Manda II, to overpower everything in it's path!
Other boss snake transforms into: a Giant Shark (too munch the smaller sharks no diff in gulps!)
Other boss snake transforms into: The Kyubi to create a Ruckus with it's tails and mouth

Databook 4
Splash Text 大地に潜み, 動乱の影で暗躍し黒き真実を白面に隱さん。。。 Laying dormant underground, as a disturbing shadow, secretly maneuvering, the black truth that is concealed by the white face…
Main Body "暁" の一員としてぺインやトビ支えてきた白と黒の影。。。ゼツは長く傍観者であり、時には暗躍者であった。. しかし、二つの人格が重なりー人を装う佇まい同様に、彼には幾重もの顔がある。自在に姿形を変え、大地に隠顕する神出鬼没な白き肉体と無垢な精神。片や、負の思惑を闇に隠し、その機が満ちるのを虎視眈々と待つ黒き意志。対極に位置する二つの心身が重なる時、神話の残滓たる策謀が蠢き、多くの人々の夢を巻き込みながら、終末へと加速する。。。
As a member of Akatsuki, supporting Pein and Tobi as a white and black shadow... As a long-time bystander, Zetsu was occasionally meeting (with them) as someone working behind the scenes. However, he was feigning identical appearances as the two personalities overlapping in one person, but to him, he had multiple faces. Freely changing appearances, appearing and disappearing in the earth, the white body and pure mind that unexpectedly shows up in places at unexpected times. On the other hand, without expectations hidden in the darkness, the black will that awaits, watching vigilantly for the chance to strike that opportunity as it matures. When the two minds and bodies that are in opposite places overlap, the remaining strategy of a legend wriggles, while engulfing almost everyone’s dreams, accelerating towards the end…
Top and Side Caption
柱間の細胞により増殖した白ゼツは、 植物的な特徴を持ち、分製したり土や樹木との一‐体化が可能だ。
Propagation of White Zetsu from Hashirama’s cells, possessing plant-like features, it’s possible to be partially fused from earth, trees, and shrubbery with the body.
Bottom Caption
様々なは場所に潜み、見聞したあらゆる情報を記録するくろゼツ Lurking in various places, Black Zetsu records all observed information and intelligence.
Black Box
No Ninja ID Number, no birthdate
177.0 cm tall (about 5’ 10”)
Unknown weight
Blood Type: B
Personality: お調子者(半身)分析屋げ (半身身)// One half of the body is a frivolous person (someone who gets carried away or swayed easily), while the other half of the body is analytical
Favourite: 彼らには、食事も排泄も必要ないが、死者を食らえばそのチャクラは己の養分となる。
For him, meals and excretion are not necessary, if he eats the deceased, that chakra becomes his own nourishment.
Approx. 4 Years Ago Box
終末の谷で激闘を観戦
Watching the fierce fight at the Valley of The End
彼の計画に欠かせぬキャストであるサスケとイタチ死闘を密かに記録する。
The cast(/characters) cannot fail in (setting up) his plan for Itachi and Sasuke to fight to the death, secretly recording (Naruto and Sasuke’s battle).
[Page 112]
Section RAW English
Big Splash Text 白泡の如く生まれ消えん、業を背負いし白兵達 Vanishing from birth like white froth, white soldiers burdened with karma.
Top Right Section [無限月読の果て] 魔像と柱間の細胞を掛け合わすことで生まれたと思われていた白ゼツ。しかし実際は、古にカグヤが掛けた”蕪限月読” に捕らわれ、夢の世界の住人となった人々の成れの果てであった。 [The End of Infinite Tsukuyomi] White Zetsu seems to be born from a cross-breed between Mazou and Hashirama cells. However, actually, they are imprisoned by Kaguya in ancient times in “Infinite Tsukuyomi”, the people became inhabitants of a dream world as mere shadows of their former selves.
Hanging White Zetsu Caption 神樹に捕らわれた者は、時間をかけて、ゆっくりと「白ゼツ」になる。。。!! People that are captured by the Shinju (/God Tree), spending time in it, slowly become “White Zetsu”…!!
Top Left Section [変わり身] 固定の姿も匂いも持たぬ白ゼツの肉体は、何色にも染まることができる。外見のみならず、チャクラすらも自在に変質する彼の「変わり身」は、.手錬の忍と言えど判別不能。忍界大戦ではこの力で忍連合を混乱させた。
[Kawarimi//Body Transformation] Having no fixed appearance or smell for White Zetsu’s body, he can be dyed any colour. Not only outward appearance, but also chakra can be altered at will with “Kawarimi”. Said to be exactly indistinguishable (from the real original person) by even refined hands of shinobi. In the Great Ninja World War, creating mayhem for the strength of the Shinobi Alliance .
Creepy Neji Caption ネジに変身し、忍連合を内部から襲撃する白ゼツ。その看破は感知忍術を使ど不可能だ。。。 Transformed into Neji, from the inside of the Shinobi Alliance, White Zetsu attacks. This penetration, using perception ninjutsu (to detect it) is impossible.
Bottom Section [増殖] 忍連合軍相手に、忍界大戦を宣戦布告したマダラ。兵の数では、多勢に無勢なその戦カ差を埋める切り札こそが、魔像のチャクラを用いて増殖した白ゼツ。「変わり身」を操り、命尽きるまで戦う、死の白兵部隊である。 [Propagation] To the enemy Allied Shinobi Forces, Madara made a proclamation of war for the Great Ninja World War. The amount of soldiers, outnumbered in the difference between battle strength, were buried there as a trump card. Using Mazou’s chakra, the White Zetsu propagate. Manipulating “Kawarimi”, battling until life is exhausted, it’s also to the death of the white soldier division.
Bottom Caption 外道魔象が安置されるその地下空間に、増殖した10万の白ゼツ達が。。。!! The Gedou Mazou enshrined in an underground location, propagation of 100,000 White Zetsu…!!

With Zestu having the ability to transform to almost anything plus Oru's chakra plus Henge with a Summoning uses the Summons chakra and not the summoner, this tactic will go smooth off with the other Giant snakes aiding as well. Manda and Co can choose when to incorporate this tactic.

We also have the fact that with the smaller snakes the combo henge or a simple henge can turn them into kisames sharks with his same chakra so he wont be able to tell from the real ones and then sneak attack him with out him expecting a thing!

We will also have a Snake and Oru at the bottom Uproot as many Trees as possible from the ground to float in the Dome cause massive debris and Escape routes for my entire Team. I'll explain later what will happen next..

After every post I make I will keep adding to the slaughter the true outs I have create since the very first move I made. ;)

Forbidden Technique

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmaoooo! He posted the War Ready instrumental! Literally crying. That's some trill shit, not even gon' lie. Got to just hit play, open up the spoiler, and scroll down the post real slow to the beat... Not reading the Kisame disrespect though!

Xlad

Supreme
Kin
138💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lmaoooo! He posted the War Ready instrumental! Literally crying. That's some trill shit, not even gon' lie. Got to just hit play, open up the spoiler, and scroll down the post real slow to the beat... Not reading the Kisame disrespect though!
I was listening to that track just an hour ago. Lol

TRE MERCER

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Beans you can start posting porn now because Drae pretty much ended this.(If you guys are still playing for loser has to quit NB) Also about big snakes can't swim L00l Manda II disagrees.

Inb4 someones jimmies are rustled.

Last edited: