Atheists wouldn't believe if God smacked theme in the face with a unicorn..

BLAZE

Immortal
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Top Kek

on serious note like silver said if god smacks me in face it means he exists physically so no one is going to have problem with it.It won't be a matter of belief then

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
oh man thank you! you googled it... lol NO you can't because you dont know me, you can't base your meaning of some comments. And again if you look at the comments its a stupid conclusion from your side. So young man, thats not how you use it.

Now you are just saying that out of principle, not to look stupid. thats just sad man
Delusional.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Through my personal experiences I found it easier to live with my faith than without it. But It's considered a sin if I try to force my ways down someone's throat.

True! But defending your faith is not a sin:) Also arguing against wrong teachings and claims, or you get people who get tricked

Delusional.

Before this end. I Cant not remind you that you called me insecure, then you googled a word you called me 3 times just to be sure. Thats just to good

Last edited by a moderator:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Exactly, validating yourself. A "set up".
You must be the dummest Ive met on the Internet, and there is a lot! Again defending my faith, not the same

Yes, you teach them the truth of your beliefs but if they still reject it that's their choice.
True, but the whole thread turned in to a man child attacking me with no relevant arguments of the topic. So no damage done that way at least

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be the dummest Ive met on the Internet, and there is a lot! Again defending my faith, not the same
The real idiot, is you.

Your little projectionist attitude.

True, but the whole thread turned in to a man child attacking me with no relevant arguments of the topic. So no damage done that way at least
Oh stop KISSING his a** just cause he's supporting your ego. Just a cop out!

Better yet, f*ck your topic.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What does any of that even mean?

That doesn't mean anything...
You said I was projecting and insecure. Then you google the word projecting to be sure. Thats insecure, and looked really dumb. Understand?

Oh stop KISSING his a** just cause he's supporting your ego. Just a cop out!

Better yet, f*ck your topic.

Not kissing his ass, I dont know him or you. He was behaving and relevant. You were a child

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You made it up, buddy.You completely made it up.

And you're exaggerating.
What..I dont care, but if you go back and edit your posts all the time. Thats gonna look really dumb

I think I know what the issue is with you.

You're completely in denial. Full of escapist methods. You make it up.

You're GOOD at it.

Do you play shrink with your toys too?

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Mortune

Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Supporting? Honestly I'd want this to stop, trying to debate religion is like talking to my ex-girlfriend. Goes nowhere.... I just wanted to state my piece and go to bed. Neither side is right for continuing. You still are debating him, And he still feels a need to win an argument. I said how belief works and how belief in God works. You still don't believe, I say okay. I'm not giving any gratification or verification to anyone. But what you think/understand/believe isn't in my power to control. so good night...

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You say sh*t, and one thing has nothing to do with the other.

Completely curbing the issue.

Ironic that you want me to stay on topic? Stupid much?

Supporting? Honestly I'd want this to stop, trying to debate religion is like talking to my ex-girlfriend. Goes nowhere.... I just wanted to state my piece and go to bed. Neither side is right for continuing. You still are debating him, And he still feels a need to win an argument. I said how belief works and how belief in God works. You still don't believe, I say okay. I'm not giving any gratification or verification to anyone. But what you think/understand/believe isn't in my power to control. so good night...
Hahah srry! but were not debating, he dont care about the the threads topic at all. He hasn't even made any relevant arguments. just dumb ones against me

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're incredible.Incredibly deceiving.

I'm totally dealing with someone that's dysfunctional. But, you're christian, so it pretty much explains everything.

You're deception and distortions are exactly what's KEPT you as a christian.
Shrink again huh? I like how every argument you say is directed against me and my personality that you clearly know so well. stereotype much? Because I'm a christian, can't take that serious. Every christian is the same, is that what your saying? hahah so dumb

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shrink again huh? I like how every argument you say is directed against me and my personality that you clearly know so well. stereotype much? Because I'm a christian, can't take that serious. Every christian is the same, is that what your saying? hahah so dumb
Bye, child.

You're defending something absolutely worthless.The thread is worthless, as well.

"Shrink", so premeditated of you.