Atheists wouldn't believe if God smacked theme in the face with a unicorn..

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They can't disprove the Bible or Gods existence..AND PLEASE DONT SAY YOU CAN.. THATS BS. Its just theories and theoretical claims. Please understand the difference between actual evidence and good theories. I get so annoyed when I see people on the base claim stuff with no solid proof, just shady websites and famous atheist theories.

Let me make myself clear! Its not up to christians to prove that the Bible and God is real, I really dont care if people go to hell. What I do care about is stupid people with no solid proof trying to attack my religion with theories that they present like actual proof or evidence for no God.

"The English theoretical physicist and cosmologist, Stephen Hawking, surprised the scientific community last week when he announced during a speech at the University of Cambridge that he believed that “some form of intelligence” was actually behind the creation of the Universe"

This is just one of many atheists who had to admit that there has to be a creator behind a so perfect universe. There is proof, but like I said atheists wouldn't belive if God himself smacked theme in the face. Nothing can't create something

Neil Degrasse Tyson is the worst of the so called experts, making documentaries and presenting "knowledge" without sources as evidence and just facts, when if you had asked him. He would tell you himself that he got no proof, and its only theories. He even throws BS facts out on talkshows and interviews. I got a friend who have a phd in religion, so I'm up to date with my facts.

Dont care to answer comments! I won't change my mind, I know whats right. No offense:):) Feel free to discuss:p sry for my English, Norwegian her :cool:

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know but let us say that he were, you still wouldn't believe if he smacked you. Assuming that you dont believe..
But if he smacked me, that would mean he actually exists because he has physical presence. It wouldn't be a matter of belief, because he would definitely exist.

But he doesn't, so it matters little.

Reactions: BLAZE

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Downies..

Downies everywhere

"I won't change my mind. I know what's right."

You sound like my dad whemever he's completely butchered in a debate and desperately clings on to his faith."

Last edited:

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Watch this:

"In 1 million years, earth will have another moon"(a statement I just randomly made up with no substance or basis behind it)

But can you prove that in one million years there WONT be another moon?Can you?

See how easy that is to just make up statements that you can't prove or disprove because it's completely imagined. It's neither here nor there.

Edit:

Here's another statement. "Aliens are black people"...sure it is a random statement, but can you PROVE it isn't true?No, cause it's neither here nor there.

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But if he smacked me, that would mean he actually exists because he has physical presence. It wouldn't be a matter of belief, because he would definitely exist.

But he doesn't, so it matters little.
I see what you mean, and I agree in some way. I know you know what I mean tough, some people won't believe no matter what because they dont want to. Also believing isn't having evidence, its hard I know. Then again thats what faith is all about, and I really pity those who dont have it after our life on earth.

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see what you mean, and I agree in some way. I know you know what I mean tough, some people won't believe no matter what because they dont want to. Also believing isn't having evidence, its hard I know. Then again thats what faith is all about, and I really pity those who dont have it after our life on earth.
But why are you so dependent on a faith...are you that desperate?

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Watch this:

"In 1 million years, earth will have another moon"(a statement I just randomly made up with no substance or basis behind it)

But can you prove that in one million years there WONT be another moon?Can you?

See how easy that is to just make up statements that you can't prove or disprove because it's completely imagined. It's neither here nor there.
interesting. I see an atheist. 1.Your a human, and we (you) know it. So its a theory and BS. 2. I can because your a human actually prove its wrong and just wild guess.

3.Your a perfect example of a simple minded atheist who dont want to believe, and probably blame religion for all bad stuff.

4.nothing can't create something.

But why are you so dependent on a faith...are you that desperate?

I live in Norway I dont need anything really. look it up, the best country in the world. I just see more evidence for this, then all the other bs. Also I experienced miracles in my life that I can't explain, I know you will probably laugh at this. but that just prove my point of you never willing to accept any evidence

I live in Norway I dont need anything really. look it up, the best country in the world. I just see more evidence for this, then all the other bs. Also I experienced miracles in my life that I can't explain, I know you will probably laugh at this. but that just prove my point of you never willing to accept any evidence
I have things I could explain to you but you wouldn't believe me, and its not important to me if you do so there you have it. no offense again :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't convince me, convince yourself.

Religion is a sentimental value to you. It's like a tattered thin peice of paper with holes, that you hold dearly onto. YOU, yourself, don't even know why you hold onto it, YOU,yourself, aren't sure what you're even looking at.

You don't know why.You're projecting your doubt onto everyone.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't convince me, convince yourself.

Religion is a sentimental value to you. It's like a tattered thin peice of paper with holes, that you hold dearly onto. YOU, yourself, don't even know why you hold onto it, YOU,yourself, aren't sure what you're even looking at.

You don't know why.You're projecting your doubt onto everyone.
haha, are you serious..I am convinced. What a stupid reaction. of course I'm emotionally invested in my faith, that doesn't mean it got holes. How old or uneducated are you? If you want to test my faith come with some real arguments. You are arguing against yourself. Saying bs like that, with no sources

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
haha, are you serious..I am convinced. What a stupid reaction. of course I'm emotionally invested in my faith, that doesn't mean it got holes. How old or uneducated are you? If you want to test my faith come with some real arguments. You are arguing against yourself. Saying bs like that, with no sources

Yeah, for validation purposes. Cause you're not secure about your faith. In denial.
duhhhh.

Silly, bring up "sources" for self-explanatory things. You see these great debators bring up sources and their heavy co-dependence on validating themselves and their views with "proof"...

It's all a facade...it's all for show.They aren't secure.

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, for validation purposes. Cause you're not secure about your faith. In denial.
duhhhh.
Its like you know me better than myself. You must be right! Oh wait, I forgot you dont really know me. It seems like you just got no good arguments, so you just throw you simple opinions at me. Its really interesting how it actually should be more difficult for me to argue about this, but you get crushed anyway? wonder why

duhhhh.

Silly, bring up "sources" for self-explanatory things. You see these great debators bring up sources and their heavy co-dependence on validating themselves and their views with "proof"...

It's all a facade...it's all for show.They aren't secure.
Again if you had any education or were perhaps a little older in your head, you would know that your argument is bs. When we are talking about faith, especially for you its important with sources.Your on the science side of this discussion stupid

Last edited by a moderator:

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its like you know me better than myself. You must be right! Oh wait, I forgot you dont really know me. It seems like you just got no good arguments, so you just throw you simple opinions at me. Its really interesting how it actually should be more difficult for me to argue about this, but you get crushed anyway? wonder why
Again if you had any education or were perhaps a little older in your head, you would know that your argument is bs. When we are talking about faith, especially for you its important with sources.Your on the science side of this discussion stupid
Straddle.

And f*ck science, too. Another escape.

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
interesting. I see an atheist. 1.Your a human, and we (you) know it. So its a theory and BS. 2. I can because your a human actually prove its wrong and just wild guess.

3.Your a perfect example of a simple minded atheist who dont want to believe, and probably blame religion for all bad stuff.

4.nothing can't create something.
Nope, not against the idea of a "god"...just don't NEED IT.Whether it exists or not.Don't care. Religion and idealism is just an escape from reality!

"nothing can't create something"...how do you know if there was ever a beginning?Who said things started from nothing, I didn't.

All of your arguments are rehearsed, and you're very premeditated. It's TOTALLY a sign of insecurity.

You're making up too many presumptions about me.You assumed I was atheist and have no standing.You made all of these presumptions about me, before actually finding out the truth...that's what premeditated person does .

This thread was a set up.

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope, not against the idea of a "god"...just don't NEED IT.Whether it exists or not.Don't care. Religion and idealism is just an escape from reality!

"nothing can't create something"...how do you know if their was ever a beginning?Who said things started from nothing, I didn't.

All of your arguments are rehearsed, and you're very premeditated. It's TOTALLY a sign of insecurity.
Your lack of writing anything good, made me write that. Also claiming shit about me, that you state you can see in my writing is just stupid. I can turn it on to you again. Arguing with no good arguments, and just analyzing me like you were a shrink. And we both know your not.

Also I dont need to be a shrink to label you a simple minded child who uses google to find big words that describes personalities.