Armory of Marzan (212A)

Kin
1,902💸
Kumi
15,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Another soul had wandered into his forge, and yet Marzan's conviction did not falter for even a moment. Despite the bombardment of requests he was subject to, one after another, each new request as unique and complex as the one making it, it made the smith happy his works were held in such a high regard. But he only made the vessel for the capacity for Humanity's souls, and the boundless potential contained within. When this latest figure came in specifically interested in swords, his forte, the poor smith almost wept. Of course neither the situation nor his reaction were that emotional, however after fire pokers and polearms and stakes and medicinal needles, to hear the word sword was a welcome change.

"If it's a sword you're looking for, you can have more than a peek."

At that moment Emiya chirped in, taking a brief respite from his extracurricular daydreaming fan-fiction battles with his alternate personalities. You know. Healthy people stuff.

"Take it from me, you will never find a better sword, in this land or any other. He's the genuine article."

With a thumb Emiya gestured to Tsumukari, set gracefully upon a table before him, inviting Musashi to inspect it if she wished, or held any doubts. Marzan scoffed, but held his tongue from denying that his work was second to none. In this day and age at least, and certainly for those who called Humanity their allies, it was all they could ever hope for and more.

"That one's a special case, but if you ever find yourself unable to meaningfully harm your opponent as they possess a form of Divine Authority or Divinity, that is to say a 'God', you'' have no better tool at your disposal."
Musashi was transfixed by the flames in the forge: they seemed filled with a power foreign to Musashi, but simultaneously familiar. Two gentlemen greeted her, eventually, breaking Musashi from her trance.

The first gentleman spoke, and when the second one chimed in, in response, it seemed Musashi that the first individual was the Smith and the second, perhaps, his apprentice? Musashi's soul sensing detected an immense complexity to both individuals, but almost something...ancient, from the Smith.

"?" said Musashi, as she walked over to the sword placed on a table, that the red haired man motioned to. She lifted the blade in her hands, and felt its immaculate craftsmanship by its sheer presence. Musashi strove to push her swordsmanship to the pinnacle, to be able to strike at the heart of the void beyond heaven with her skill...but this sword...might be able to do it alone. It was of similar craftsmanship to her father's blade...perhaps, even, superior.

It was a hushed whisper when she said it, strangely solemn for the normally cheerful Musashi, but a hushed whisper escaped her lips. "You didn't..forge the Shining Blade of Heaven, did you?" It was more a question to herself, as she knew her father frequented trips to a "land far beyond the horizon, across the sea", and perhaps, this is where his legendary blade came from. Musashi doubted that either of the two men heard her question, but she quickly returned to her normal self, and posed a question, a bit confused by the claim, but not doubting it after holding Tsumukari in her hands; she placed the blade gently back to its resting place.

"Divinity? You say cut a god, and usually that's a claim I hear from a lot of blacksmiths, but I get the feeling that isn't a boast...but fact? You...make weapons to fight Gods? I often feel graced by the good favor of a god or two, but you're talking about something different, aren't you? I can't deny the quality of that blade at all, and I can feel the skill that went into everything in this room..." Musashi thought back to the creature she fought in the mines beneath the Land of Iron, and strange regeneration; she definitely knew of ways to harm them, though they definitely might be something people were "unable to meaningfully harm", but she wouldn't call it...divine.

"Ehehehe," Musashi laughed, as she rubbed the back of her head, "but, swords like this might be a bit outside of my budget," Musashi said, winking and sticking her tongue out.

"I'm sorry to bother you," she said, bowing, "unless you're willing to give a discount?"

Reactions: Ańbu Juniør

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Musashi was transfixed by the flames in the forge: they seemed filled with a power foreign to Musashi, but simultaneously familiar. Two gentlemen greeted her, eventually, breaking Musashi from her trance.

The first gentleman spoke, and when the second one chimed in, in response, it seemed Musashi that the first individual was the Smith and the second, perhaps, his apprentice? Musashi's soul sensing detected an immense complexity to both individuals, but almost something...ancient, from the Smith.

"?" said Musashi, as she walked over to the sword placed on a table, that the red haired man motioned to. She lifted the blade in her hands, and felt its immaculate craftsmanship by its sheer presence. Musashi strove to push her swordsmanship to the pinnacle, to be able to strike at the heart of the void beyond heaven with her skill...but this sword...might be able to do it alone. It was of similar craftsmanship to her father's blade...perhaps, even, superior.

It was a hushed whisper when she said it, strangely solemn for the normally cheerful Musashi, but a hushed whisper escaped her lips. "You didn't..forge the Shining Blade of Heaven, did you?" It was more a question to herself, as she knew her father frequented trips to a "land far beyond the horizon, across the sea", and perhaps, this is where his legendary blade came from. Musashi doubted that either of the two men heard her question, but she quickly returned to her normal self, and posed a question, a bit confused by the claim, but not doubting it after holding Tsumukari in her hands; she placed the blade gently back to its resting place.

"Divinity? You say cut a god, and usually that's a claim I hear from a lot of blacksmiths, but I get the feeling that isn't a boast...but fact? You...make weapons to fight Gods? I often feel graced by the good favor of a god or two, but you're talking about something different, aren't you? I can't deny the quality of that blade at all, and I can feel the skill that went into everything in this room..." Musashi thought back to the creature she fought in the mines beneath the Land of Iron, and strange regeneration; she definitely knew of ways to harm them, though they definitely might be something people were "unable to meaningfully harm", but she wouldn't call it...divine.

"Ehehehe," Musashi laughed, as she rubbed the back of her head, "but, swords like this might be a bit outside of my budget," Musashi said, winking and sticking her tongue out.

"I'm sorry to bother you," she said, bowing, "unless you're willing to give a discount?"
"There are beings in this world who, simply put, sit upon another level of existence than us. Whether through being born with it, like with Marduk and his Pantheon, or stolen through unknown means, which if what we've been told is what the Voidlords have been doing, they are all but immortal. To make things worse, they use their powers to interfere with the lives of us 'mere mortals', as though we were actually lesser beings. It sickens me to think that there are 'people' capable of such abhorrent acts, controlling others as a means to their own ends, but it is simply the nature of the world we live in, and the people that inhabit it.

Even the most powerful among us cannot lay so much as a scratch on a God if they cannot circumvent this fundamental difference. My works, the God Slaying Tools, carry this power to cut through this unfair advantage the Gods possess, but it can only reflect what is already there to begin with. It was my works that allowed Humanity triumph over Tiamat and her endless brood millennia ago. The instruments for humanity's will to overcome such hopeless odds. In the right hands they can tear the God's plans asunder."

Marzan spoke with all of the wisdom and authority of one who had witnessed such horrors. There was not a hint of duplicitous or false information in his words, even if he did not tell the whole story. Gods were real, and his tools could slay them, just as advertised. As Musashi relayed her fear over her funds, and asked about a potential discount, Marzan's tone fell considerably to one of sorrow.

"Oh... My apologies in advance, but I don't do discounts."

Marzan's words hung in the air for several seconds, before he continued, a smile slowly creeping onto his face with each grueling moment for Musashi. He didn't wish to prolong her suffering, or risk actually giving her the impression she couldn't have that which she sought.

"I mean, a discount would require the expectation of payment. I have no such expectation. I am but a humble smith peddling his wares after a millennia of boredom. You may rest assured, and save your purse for those who care for such needless transactional requirements!! All I require is the shape your soul would take, even though I am certain I already know your answer!!"

Emiya shared a chuckle at the smith's teasing as Marzan himself erupted at the absurdity at the implication that money was required. Instead the smith invited her to share her hearts desire, and he would take it, and mould it into a reality.

Kin
1,902💸
Kumi
15,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"There are beings in this world who, simply put, sit upon another level of existence than us. Whether through being born with it, like with Marduk and his Pantheon, or stolen through unknown means, which if what we've been told is what the Voidlords have been doing, they are all but immortal. To make things worse, they use their powers to interfere with the lives of us 'mere mortals', as though we were actually lesser beings. It sickens me to think that there are 'people' capable of such abhorrent acts, controlling others as a means to their own ends, but it is simply the nature of the world we live in, and the people that inhabit it.

Even the most powerful among us cannot lay so much as a scratch on a God if they cannot circumvent this fundamental difference. My works, the God Slaying Tools, carry this power to cut through this unfair advantage the Gods possess, but it can only reflect what is already there to begin with. It was my works that allowed Humanity triumph over Tiamat and her endless brood millennia ago. The instruments for humanity's will to overcome such hopeless odds. In the right hands they can tear the God's plans asunder."

Marzan spoke with all of the wisdom and authority of one who had witnessed such horrors. There was not a hint of duplicitous or false information in his words, even if he did not tell the whole story. Gods were real, and his tools could slay them, just as advertised. As Musashi relayed her fear over her funds, and asked about a potential discount, Marzan's tone fell considerably to one of sorrow.

"Oh... My apologies in advance, but I don't do discounts."

Marzan's words hung in the air for several seconds, before he continued, a smile slowly creeping onto his face with each grueling moment for Musashi. He didn't wish to prolong her suffering, or risk actually giving her the impression she couldn't have that which she sought.

"I mean, a discount would require the expectation of payment. I have no such expectation. I am but a humble smith peddling his wares after a millennia of boredom. You may rest assured, and save your purse for those who care for such needless transactional requirements!! All I require is the shape your soul would take, even though I am certain I already know your answer!!"

Emiya shared a chuckle at the smith's teasing as Marzan himself erupted at the absurdity at the implication that money was required. Instead the smith invited her to share her hearts desire, and he would take it, and mould it into a reality.
Marzan explained the history of the tools he created and the reason for their need, the impetus for their existence. It was a bit lofty for Musashi, but she understood the gist of it. Gods, or god-hopefuls, who abused their power or lust for it and exerted their presence over those they saw as lesser. Musashi could not stand those who would so callously throw their strength around.

But, worse! WORSE! Marzan said he didn't do discounts! Musashi audibly groaned with disappointment and at the apparent lightness of her wallet, but...apparently he wasn't expecting payment at all! And, it seems...Musashi had been right - his soul was ancient.

"Aha! Thanks Great-Grandpa!" said Musashi, with a shout and a hop.

There was a small pause before Musashi spoke again, her grin slowly fading. "From my father, I learned to strike at the physical world, setting me upon the path of Kenjutsu. On my own travels, I awakened my soul, and attuned to the spirit, able to lash out and commune with the spirit of things. During my pilgrimage to this land, a Samurai taught me about the power of the planet, and using the soul of all things; I haven't mastered that yet, but now that I know this path exists...I will master it.

I seek to hone my swordsmanship to such a point...that I have a sword that surpasses the peak of heaven where my father stood, and cut the void."

"Please! If it could help me on that path, I ask of you, please craft me a sword to help me reach those heights!" Musashi asked, taking a dogeza position and bowing, touching her forehead to the ground.

Last edited:

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,430💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Coming from here

The heat is intense and so Kisuke knew he made it to the right place. This place felt so sticky without him even opening the door yet. The heat robbed the air of almost of its moisture. He pushes the doors open and is hit with a heat wave like he has never felt before. Not even in the Land of Wind has this amount of heat and its mostly desert. This said something about this place. He looks around noticing all of the cool and unfinished weapons. He peaks around and accidently knocks over a half created shield.

Oh shit I hope I don't have to pay for that. Hello!!! Marzan?

The man yells as if he was looking for a child lost in a store. He looks around still trying to find the owner of the forge.

Reactions: Keotsu

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Marzan explained the history of the tools he created and the reason for their need, the impetus for their existence. It was a bit lofty for Musashi, but she understood the gist of it. Gods, or god-hopefuls, who abused their power or lust for it and exerted their presence over those they saw as lesser. Musashi could not stand those who would so callously throw their strength around.

But, worse! WORSE! Marzan said he didn't do discounts! Musashi audibly groaned with disappointment and at the apparent lightness of her wallet, but...apparently he wasn't expecting payment at all! And, it seems...Musashi had been right - his soul was ancient.

"Aha! Thanks Great-Grandpa!" said Musashi, with a shout and a hop.

There was a small pause before Musashi spoke again, her grin slowly fading. "From my father, I learned to strike at the physical world, setting me upon the path of Kenjutsu. On my own travels, I awakened my soul, and attuned to the spirit, able to lash out and commune with the spirit of things. During my pilgrimage to this land, a Samurai taught me about the power of the planet, and using the soul of all things; I haven't mastered that yet, but now that I know this path exists...I will master it.

I seek to hone my swordsmanship to such a point...that I have a sword that surpasses the peak of heaven where my father stood, and cut the void."

"Please! If it could help me on that path, I ask of you, please craft me a sword to help me reach those heights!" Musashi asked, taking a dogeza position and bowing, touching her forehead to the ground.
Musashi's convictions were clear, and her goal lofty to say the least. Cutting the Void... Perhaps it wasn't the Void with which the world was becoming more familiar with with each passing day, but the concept of nothingness itself. As she said this, Marzan's eyes drifted over to Tsumukari, a pang of guilt striking within his breast. If there was a blade, that would be it... There may never be another like it either. A unique existence, forged from the fine line between Divinity and the Void. It was sad, to think she was so close yet may never be able to reach it... If things were different, if she were in Emiya's shoes, would things have played out the same? Would she have been the one to wield Tsumukari? Would she have been able to make that sacrifice which catalyzed the smith's creation of that blade? Would she have ended her life before she reached that apex? Perhaps not... There was something driving her forward. Pushing her towards that goal. Something relating to her father. Something that differed from Emiya's sole, driven desire to save people that his life seemingly meant so little to himself that he would cast it aside at the mere promise that it would save another's. That something would most likely prevent her from acting in such a manner until she had reached it. Or perhaps she was like Emiya, and put others before herself. The smith could not say. She was a pure soul in his eyes however, so hope was not lost for the swordswoman.

"With a desire burning hotter than any forge in this world or the next, I know you will reach it by yourself.
But it would be my honor to give you a foothold to help you reach that pinnacle of enlightenment."

Seeing Musashi with her head as low to the ground as physically possible, the Smith's head immediately ruptured a vein as he screamed encouragement with all the rage of an wrathful God.

"If your goal lies above the heavens, why in God's name are you bowing you moron?!
Hold your head high, get out there and bring me the best ore you can mine, buy, barter, beg or steal!!"

Complete three B-Rank missions in either the Badlands of Earth or the Iron Peninsula to gather the raw ore that Marzan needs to forge your tool, then return.

Coming from here

The heat is intense and so Kisuke knew he made it to the right place. This place felt so sticky without him even opening the door yet. The heat robbed the air of almost of its moisture. He pushes the doors open and is hit with a heat wave like he has never felt before. Not even in the Land of Wind has this amount of heat and its mostly desert. This said something about this place. He looks around noticing all of the cool and unfinished weapons. He peaks around and accidently knocks over a half created shield.

Oh shit I hope I don't have to pay for that. Hello!!! Marzan?

The man yells as if he was looking for a child lost in a store. He looks around still trying to find the owner of the forge.
As Marzan was berating Musashi, another had wandered into his forge, and immediately made a ruckus by callously inspecting his unfinished or imperfect works. The resulting clatter caused the smith to look over in surprise, but wasn't otherwise perturbed by the noise. When another came in expressing fear of payment, Marzan once more defaulted to a jovial tone.

"Wouldn't be worth paying for if a fall like that could break it, now would it?
If it can't take a little fall, how is it going to withstand the beatings of a battlefield?"

The question was rhetorical, but the smith made himself known to the newcomer.

"What can I get you, odd man with odder still hat and shoes?"

Emiya had mostly tried tuning out of the delicate dance between the Smith and the new influx of potential happy clients, attempting to resume his mental fortification, and steel his resolve, but a constant beeping was making that hard. The source was a notification from his mask, alerting him of updates to the Noticeboard. With a sigh, he put the device on, and began scanning through the countless updates, fixating on one in particular. A series of photos of flyers that seemingly popped up overnight several days ago. The "merchants" of Veskals exchange, code for the Spider no doubt, were funding an expedition to an unknown region to the west. If the Spider was involved, then there was no doubt Solomon was too. Emiya hadn't seen the old King since the events of Ganzir, and his swift departure after the battle had ended, not even caring to elaborate on what the **** just happened. Emiya could have spent the last several weeks looking for him, but in the end it didn't really matter. He was a friend and ally, and his newfound strength, and more importantly his breaking of his non-interference policy was what was important. So if Spider and Solomon were behind this, that could only mean that whatever was about to happen in Kamiyasumi would no doubt be just as important and impactful as Irkalla. Glory? Money? Bah. Emiya only wished to tip the scales in Humanity's favor, so he stood and began to leave. Stopping to inscribe a pair of scrolls with his Chakra signature, he created a way for the female swordswoman to contact him if needed. He handed a scroll to Musashi with a jovial chuckle, then disappeared in a flash of Prana.

"I think your goal is not only admirable, but attainable.
If you ever need a hand getting there, don't hesitate to contact me, even if it's to beat the crap out of me."

(Fuuinjutsu: Kami Komyunikēshon) Sealing Arts: Scroll Communication technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A
Description:
The user will create 2 or more scrolls with an embedded sealing formula that connects them all together. As such, anything written in one scroll will appear written in all the connected scrolls. A very useful communication technique, it can connect scrolls regardless of the distance between them. To activate the scroll, the user needs to perform a key of hand seals that will be unique for each creation and only known to those the user wishes, preventing the use of the scrolls by those the user doesn't allow.

(Kanki: Kyojin no Jidai) – Surge of Evocation: Epoch of Titans
Type: Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 20-40
Damage Points: N/A
Description: Considered the father technique of Era of Gods and Dynasty of Kings, Epoch of Titans uses the Surge of Evocation's ability to teleport objects and Surgebinders to the Throne, and return them to the field.

The Wandering Sea - Bending Space

The user, instead of applying this technique to their own body, can manifest Prana around any object or feature of the terrain to teleport it to the Throne and return it immediately or with a delayed timer. The teleported object can either reappear in a new location instantly, in the same manner as the user's own teleportation, or the user can set a delay of up to four turns and it will return on the first turn after the said number of turn elapses (e.g. a delay of 4 turns, the casting of this jutsu counting as the 1st, means it will reappear at the beginning of the user's 5th turn). The user can also create a technique or familiar with an aura of prana, which can only take affect in the same turn it is created, that allows the technique to teleport itself to a new location. This applies to virtually all type of jutsu except those which are streamed, as the user would find themselves unable to progress to this technique before the other reaches its end. This application occurs in the same timeframe as the jutsu cast and offensive jutsu teleported in this manner must reappear a minimum of five-meters away from any opponents unless the user is also within short-range of that opponent, in which it must reappear at least one meter away. The user cannot teleport any object or jutsu to or from a 1-meter distance from any opponents. However this entire variant cannot be applied to the opponent's jutsus which exceed B-Rank in chakra and it cannot be used on Noble Phantasms or Custom Weapons.

The Everlasting Heaven - Warping Time

This variant involves surging a large amount of Prana throughout the user’s body in order to enter the Throne. Their body, and everything on their person, will disappear instantly in a flash of light reflecting the color of their Prana. The user will then reappear amidst another flash of light at a location of their choosing. If the user reappears within less than a meter of the opponent, the opponent can react with any instant, passive or freeform or chakraless technique. Reappearing is accompanied by a crackling sound, creating both an audible and visual queue. The instant use of this technique, which doesn't take a slot in the timefreame, is enabled by the fact that the ethereal energy already exists within their chakra systems. Thrice per battle the user can utilize a stronger version of this ability (S-Rank) to prolong their stay in the Throne. This allows them to exist within the alternate dimension as Prana, which effectively places their body in a stasis. This halts blood loss, the propagation of poisons, the duration of active techniques/abilities, and any other aliments or conditions. This will happen for as long as the user is within the Throne. The user can only remain there for a maximum of four turns per usage. The first application, considered A-Rank, can only be used once every three turns. It can also only be used four times per battle. The second application, considered S-Rank, can only be used three per battle and operates on the same cooldown as the A-Rank version. S-Rank applications render the user unable to use S-Rank or higher Prana for the next turn, if the user remains in the Throne for longer than a turn.

Leaving Landmark via teleportation. Heading to #185, Alexandros' Bluff.

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,430💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Musashi's convictions were clear, and her goal lofty to say the least. Cutting the Void... Perhaps it wasn't the Void with which the world was becoming more familiar with with each passing day, but the concept of nothingness itself. As she said this, Marzan's eyes drifted over to Tsumukari, a pang of guilt striking within his breast. If there was a blade, that would be it... There may never be another like it either. A unique existence, forged from the fine line between Divinity and the Void. It was sad, to think she was so close yet may never be able to reach it... If things were different, if she were in Emiya's shoes, would things have played out the same? Would she have been the one to wield Tsumukari? Would she have been able to make that sacrifice which catalyzed the smith's creation of that blade? Would she have ended her life before she reached that apex? Perhaps not... There was something driving her forward. Pushing her towards that goal. Something relating to her father. Something that differed from Emiya's sole, driven desire to save people that his life seemingly meant so little to himself that he would cast it aside at the mere promise that it would save another's. That something would most likely prevent her from acting in such a manner until she had reached it. Or perhaps she was like Emiya, and put others before herself. The smith could not say. She was a pure soul in his eyes however, so hope was not lost for the swordswoman.
"With a desire burning hotter than any forge in this world or the next, I know you will reach it by yourself.

But it would be my honor to give you a foothold to help you reach that pinnacle of enlightenment."

Seeing Musashi with her head as low to the ground as physically possible, the Smith's head immediately ruptured a vein as he screamed encouragement with all the rage of an wrathful God.
"If your goal lies above the heavens, why in God's name are you bowing you moron?!

Hold your head high, get out there and bring me the best ore you can mine, buy, barter, beg or steal!!"

Complete three B-Rank missions in either the Badlands of Earth or the Iron Peninsula to gather the raw ore that Marzan needs to forge your tool, then return.

As Marzan was berating Musashi, another had wandered into his forge, and immediately made a ruckus by callously inspecting his unfinished or imperfect works. The resulting clatter caused the smith to look over in surprise, but wasn't otherwise perturbed by the noise. When another came in expressing fear of payment, Marzan once more defaulted to a jovial tone.

If it can't take a little fall, how is it going to withstand the beatings of a battlefield?"

Emiya had mostly tried tuning out of the delicate dance between the Smith and the new influx of potential happy clients, attempting to resume his mental fortification, and steel his resolve, but a constant beeping was making that hard. The source was a notification from his mask, alerting him of updates to the Noticeboard. With a sigh, he put the device on, and began scanning through the countless updates, fixating on one in particular. A series of photos of flyers that seemingly popped up overnight several days ago. The "merchants" of Veskals exchange, code for the Spider no doubt, were funding an expedition to an unknown region to the west. If the Spider was involved, then there was no doubt Solomon was too. Emiya hadn't seen the old King since the events of Ganzir, and his swift departure after the battle had ended, not even caring to elaborate on what the **** just happened. Emiya could have spent the last several weeks looking for him, but in the end it didn't really matter. He was a friend and ally, and his newfound strength, and more importantly his breaking of his non-interference policy was what was important. So if Spider and Solomon were behind this, that could only mean that whatever was about to happen in Kamiyasumi would no doubt be just as important and impactful as Irkalla. Glory? Money? Bah. Emiya only wished to tip the scales in Humanity's favor, so he stood and began to leave. Stopping to inscribe a pair of scrolls with his Chakra signature, he created a way for the female swordswoman to contact him if needed. He handed a scroll to Musashi with a jovial chuckle, then disappeared in a flash of Prana.

If you ever need a hand getting there, don't hesitate to contact me, even if it's to beat the crap out of me."

Description:
The user will create 2 or more scrolls with an embedded sealing formula that connects them all together. As such, anything written in one scroll will appear written in all the connected scrolls. A very useful communication technique, it can connect scrolls regardless of the distance between them. To activate the scroll, the user needs to perform a key of hand seals that will be unique for each creation and only known to those the user wishes, preventing the use of the scrolls by those the user doesn't allow.
Description: Considered the father technique of Era of Gods and Dynasty of Kings, Epoch of Titans uses the Surge of Evocation's ability to teleport objects and Surgebinders to the Throne, and return them to the field.
The user, instead of applying this technique to their own body, can manifest Prana around any object or feature of the terrain to teleport it to the Throne and return it immediately or with a delayed timer. The teleported object can either reappear in a new location instantly, in the same manner as the user's own teleportation, or the user can set a delay of up to four turns and it will return on the first turn after the said number of turn elapses (e.g. a delay of 4 turns, the casting of this jutsu counting as the 1st, means it will reappear at the beginning of the user's 5th turn). The user can also create a technique or familiar with an aura of prana, which can only take affect in the same turn it is created, that allows the technique to teleport itself to a new location. This applies to virtually all type of jutsu except those which are streamed, as the user would find themselves unable to progress to this technique before the other reaches its end. This application occurs in the same timeframe as the jutsu cast and offensive jutsu teleported in this manner must reappear a minimum of five-meters away from any opponents unless the user is also within short-range of that opponent, in which it must reappear at least one meter away. The user cannot teleport any object or jutsu to or from a 1-meter distance from any opponents. However this entire variant cannot be applied to the opponent's jutsus which exceed B-Rank in chakra and it cannot be used on Noble Phantasms or Custom Weapons.
This variant involves surging a large amount of Prana throughout the user’s body in order to enter the Throne. Their body, and everything on their person, will disappear instantly in a flash of light reflecting the color of their Prana. The user will then reappear amidst another flash of light at a location of their choosing. If the user reappears within less than a meter of the opponent, the opponent can react with any instant, passive or freeform or chakraless technique. Reappearing is accompanied by a crackling sound, creating both an audible and visual queue. The instant use of this technique, which doesn't take a slot in the timefreame, is enabled by the fact that the ethereal energy already exists within their chakra systems. Thrice per battle the user can utilize a stronger version of this ability (S-Rank) to prolong their stay in the Throne. This allows them to exist within the alternate dimension as Prana, which effectively places their body in a stasis. This halts blood loss, the propagation of poisons, the duration of active techniques/abilities, and any other aliments or conditions. This will happen for as long as the user is within the Throne. The user can only remain there for a maximum of four turns per usage. The first application, considered A-Rank, can only be used once every three turns. It can also only be used four times per battle. The second application, considered S-Rank, can only be used three per battle and operates on the same cooldown as the A-Rank version. S-Rank applications render the user unable to use S-Rank or higher Prana for the next turn, if the user remains in the Throne for longer than a turn.

Kisuke hear the man speaking of the fall and cost. He nodded his head in agreements that such fall would t be worthy paying for. The man's started asking what he needed and preceded to talk a little about his hat and shoes.

Kisuke takes out a fan and fans himself.

I'm only a mere merchant looking to aquire a weapon of sorts. I so am looking into creating my own business of tools. It might not be in the level of yours Lord Marzan but I could possibly get close.

The hat owner stops talking to hear what the Forger has to say but he continues fanning himself only showing his eyes.

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kisuke hear the man speaking of the fall and cost. He nodded his head in agreements that such fall would t be worthy paying for. The man's started asking what he needed and preceded to talk a little about his hat and shoes.

Kisuke takes out a fan and fans himself.

I'm only a mere merchant looking to aquire a weapon of sorts. I so am looking into creating my own business of tools. It might not be in the level of yours Lord Marzan but I could possibly get close.

The hat owner stops talking to hear what the Forger has to say but he continues fanning himself only showing his eyes.
This travelling Merchant was eccentric to say the least. Dressed for a kabuki show, but still flashing hints of a determined gaze, there was no doubt the man's entire appearance and upbeat personality was a facade, a carefully crafted persona for a far more craftier and capable individual than one would assume on first glance. The serious glances from beneath the hat were the clearest indicator of his almost calculating nature, but that didn't particularly phase or affect the Blacksmith.

"You can certainly try, but I have a few millennia of experience over you."

And while it was nice to know what the mans goal was, Marzan was speaking literally.

"Now then, unless you're here to offer a partnership, to which I must decline, I'll ask again.
What can I get you?"

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,430💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
This travelling Merchant was eccentric to say the least. Dressed for a kabuki show, but still flashing hints of a determined gaze, there was no doubt the man's entire appearance and upbeat personality was a facade, a carefully crafted persona for a far more craftier and capable individual than one would assume on first glance. The serious glances from beneath the hat were the clearest indicator of his almost calculating nature, but that didn't particularly phase or affect the Blacksmith.
"You can certainly try, but I have a few millennia of experience over you."

And while it was nice to know what the mans goal was, Marzan was speaking literally.
"Now then, unless you're here to offer a partnership, to which I must decline, I'll ask again.

What can I get you?"
Muzan tone has changed and so did Kisuke's body language. He holds the fan under his eyes glaring at the Blacksmith. The man's didn't want a partnership so Kisuke starts to expression what the smith can do for him.

I am looking to get a small special tool to be made. Like you have said you have millennia experience and would like for you to create a cube for me. This cube needs to be something I can keep on my person at all times.

He puts down the fan after explaining exactly what he wanted. He puts it away and starts to slowly walk around the room looking at all of the weapons until Marzan starts to talk so he gives him his undivided attention.

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Muzan tone has changed and so did Kisuke's body language. He holds the fan under his eyes glaring at the Blacksmith. The man's didn't want a partnership so Kisuke starts to expression what the smith can do for him.

I am looking to get a small special tool to be made. Like you have said you have millennia experience and would like for you to create a cube for me. This cube needs to be something I can keep on my person at all times.

He puts down the fan after explaining exactly what he wanted. He puts it away and starts to slowly walk around the room looking at all of the weapons until Marzan starts to talk so he gives him his undivided attention.
After pressing Kisuke for more details, Marzan cradled his chin with a hand. It was an odd request, but he didn't exclusively deal in weapons. A "tool" was anything that fulfilled a specific purpose, and it was not up to the smith to scrutinize the purpose. If this man wanted an intentionally specific object, why deny him? Unlike with the request for chitin, glass work was definitely within the scope of what the smith could do. It was more delicate, but Marzan was nothing if not skilled.

"Okay, then for the core I'll need whatever ore you can find, and for the outer layer you'll need to get me some high quality sand."

With general instructions on where to go, he sent Kisuke on his way.

Complete three B-Rank missions, one in the Badlands of Earth or the Iron Peninsula to gather raw ore, and two in the Great Wind Desert to gather the required sand that Marzan needs to forge your tool, then return.

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,430💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
After pressing Kisuke for more details, Marzan cradled his chin with a hand. It was an odd request, but he didn't exclusively deal in weapons. A "tool" was anything that fulfilled a specific purpose, and it was not up to the smith to scrutinize the purpose. If this man wanted an intentionally specific object, why deny him? Unlike with the request for chitin, glass work was definitely within the scope of what the smith could do. It was more delicate, but Marzan was nothing if not skilled.
"Okay, then for the core I'll need whatever ore you can find, and for the outer layer you'll need to get me some high quality sand."

With general instructions on where to go, he sent Kisuke on his way.

Complete three B-Rank missions, one in the Badlands of Earth or the Iron Peninsula to gather raw ore, and two in the Great Wind Desert to gather the required sand that Marzan needs to forge your tool, then return.

Kisuke bows in respect.

Thank you very much.

Kisuke leaves the forge and starts his journey of looking for the resources to create his tool. He leaves the landmark thinking already where he could get these resources from. He had already gathered information on each landmark in the world.

Panthalassa

Elite
Kin
1,105💸
Kumi
32,712💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from [x]

Panthalassa and Barney arrive at the forge once again. Using Barney's sealing technique, it was much easier to carry the materials, and so they laid it out on a corner near the forge.

Panthalassa greeting all that were present, before turning to Marzan and Emy directly.

So I did it! I have plenty of ore for you to lace the weapon with, and I found some pretty good sturdy mangroove lumber for the handle, this is a water-bred wood, and it would fit my chakra nature perfectly, since I'm a water user. But, most importantly is this particular ore that I want you to use as the main material for my oversized bug swatter! We've encountered a Gravity user that performed the Chibaku Tensei technique, and I used the chitin from fire-eating flies, which are naturally stronger than Fire and heat to compress the chitin into a metallic ore that you can melt and work with like it was iron! It will be lighter but more resilient, and the sides of the swatter can be as sharp as a sword! Besideds, it will shine with a iridescent hue!

Panthalassa was extremely pleased with his materials, and guided Marzan with some templates for carvings on the surface of the oversized swatter to make the new weapon compatible with both Pharaoh Scythes and Serengeti Spears. And he continued chatting merrily with Marzan and Emy and Barney

Normal Ores
Chitin Ore
Mangroove Lumber
(All Pending Approval)

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from [x]

Panthalassa and Barney arrive at the forge once again. Using Barney's sealing technique, it was much easier to carry the materials, and so they laid it out on a corner near the forge.

Panthalassa greeting all that were present, before turning to Marzan and Emy directly.

So I did it! I have plenty of ore for you to lace the weapon with, and I found some pretty good sturdy mangroove lumber for the handle, this is a water-bred wood, and it would fit my chakra nature perfectly, since I'm a water user. But, most importantly is this particular ore that I want you to use as the main material for my oversized bug swatter! We've encountered a Gravity user that performed the Chibaku Tensei technique, and I used the chitin from fire-eating flies, which are naturally stronger than Fire and heat to compress the chitin into a metallic ore that you can melt and work with like it was iron! It will be lighter but more resilient, and the sides of the swatter can be as sharp as a sword! Besideds, it will shine with a iridescent hue!

Panthalassa was extremely pleased with his materials, and guided Marzan with some templates for carvings on the surface of the oversized swatter to make the new weapon compatible with both Pharaoh Scythes and Serengeti Spears. And he continued chatting merrily with Marzan and Emy and Barney

Normal Ores
Chitin Ore
Mangroove Lumber
(All Pending Approval)
Once again they found themselves in the forge, but this time the air felt a bit different. However, Barney couldn't pinpoint the exact cause. It could've been the fact that they traveled half of the world in search for perfect ore and that they were before the finish line, excited to see the end product of their work. Barney and Panthalassa laid a lot of hope into Marzan and they were certain by now that he would do an incredible job, as always. Or perhaps, it was the fact that Barney found a mysterious sword that buried its claws deep into Barney's soul, feeding itself on his whole being, but mainly siphoning his ability to bend water to his will. Truth be told, it was probably a bit of both, if not even more for the new sword. This is why Barney took a proud stance as he entered the forge and positioned his leg so that he could reveal the sheathed sword hanging from his hip, hopeful that Marzan would notice it. He was like a peacock flaunting his feathers.

"I have to admit, gathering these was incredible fun and I hope that you can find everything you need here." said Barney as he handed the ore to Marzan, putting them aside carefully not to mix them with Panthalassa's own ore. "If you feel like any additional modifications need to be done to be able to extract the most out of the tool, I will be happy to accept anything you suggest. I know you will do whatever is necessary." said Barney with a smug smirk on his face as he gave everyone another look while repositioning his leg once more, trying to draw attention to the Goddess albeit he didn't even know the name of the sword yet. Perhaps Marzan and was more knowledgeable about such a beautiful relic that they could teach him how to utilize its powers.

First ore gathering
Second ore gathering
Third ore gathering

Last edited:
Kin
1,902💸
Kumi
15,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Description:

After receiving both encouragement and admonishment from Marzan, it seems his apprentice felt the need to provide Musashi with a scroll of sorts, for communication. The things accomplishable with Ninjutsu could be truely spectacular, but such a path was not the one she chose to walk.

Leaving the forge with renewed focus, Musashi realized she had no idea where to even begin looking for ore. But if it was meant to be used for a sword capable of cutting even the divine, surely no ordinary metal would do?

Ah, well! She’d figure it out! She thought, as she wandered out of the forge, and decided that maybe this strange continent could produce the needed metal.

Travel Itinerary: 212A -> 212 > 217 > 222 -> 229 -> 231 -> 238
Departing Armory of Marzan (212A) at 1:15pm (2/15/2022)
212: 1:15pm - 2:15pm
217: 2:15pm - 3:15pm
222: 3:15pm - 4:15pm
229: 4:15pm - 5:15pm
231: 5:15pm - 6:15pm
238: 6:15pm - 7:15pm
Arriving at Mount Katsuryoku (238) at 7:15pm on February 15th, 2022.

Leaving Landmark.

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Arriving from Here.

This message marks the beginning of my mission based on the following storyboard elements:
  • Meet with and begin the process of acquiring a God-Slaying tool from Marzan's Armory (C-rank; custom)
  • Explore the Armory of Marzan and it's history (C-rank; custom)
Summary: After having returned from his sleep within the Throne, Zhongli entered into current events with the need to gather information. With little else to go on, he opts to meet with the renowned Forgemaster of Marzan, where he hopes to learn more about current happenings.

After having traveled from the Last Bastion, Zhongli had at last arrived in the Port of Innovus, where the fabled Armory of Marzan was told to be. He was not entirely sure what he was expecting from such a place. Many tales told over the centuries told different versions of the same story: It housed some of the world's mightiest weapons. The hottest forges illuminating the halls of the coldest steel that had yet to have the baptism of war or blood. Such a place was home to none but one; the one that seemed eternally bound to his work; a job forever undone until his unbeknownst final days..

After having wandered the outer plains of Innovus, the Surgebinder had inevitably found his place standing just outside the entrance of the rumored Armory. He knew not the exact state of it, nor what -or who- he was looking for exactly. Names were pretty but meaningless in his mind; only when presented with the form of the soul it was bound to does it shape into a story worthy of telling. He knew of Marzan, but did not know the man from an unborn child. For one reason or another, he fully intended to rectify that fact.

You must be registered for see images

Steadily, Zhongli would lift a hand and lightly caress the air around him and in front of the entrance of the Armory. In doing so, the air had begun to crackle lightly, as if static had begun to charge the air itself as it began to carry a sharp chill to it. Not long after, golden wisps of energy had begun to form from seemingly nothingness; moving to dance in tandem around the man's guided gestures. Steadily they began swirling around his fingertips like small fireflies eagerly dancing to his gestures, before they'd begin to converge upon one another in a form of synthesis. After but a moment of reshaping and melding, several butterfly-like creations had been made out of the golden Prana, each the same golden-orange coloration of the energy they were sourced from, while holding what appeared to be some rock-like designs and formations scattered throughout as accents to their form and structure. Whether or not this had any true physicality to it or that it was merely a form of cosmetic differentiation wasn't entirely known. One of the prana-butterflies would flutter along one of the man's outstretched fingers as he brought it slowly closer to his visage. His lips would part only slightly to disclose a mere whisper of a command: "Search.." before they'd scatter away from him as naturally as one might expect of the creatures they resembled.

The butterflies had all seemed to take toward the same destination, that of the Armory itself. Carefully they would each begin to flutter about, exploring slowly up and down the halls of the Armory in pursuit of any sort of oddity or noteworthy presence that would warrant attention. Meanwhile, the soles of the man's shoes would click delicately across the stone flooring that lined in rough slabs across the Armory, hinting that he was exploring about at his own leisure. Whether or not he'd find who he was looking for did not seem to be the largest of his worries, but rather he seemed to be simply.. taking in his surroundings. He would lightly play across the surface of the walls with his outstretched fingertips, feeling every slight bump or divot in the stone like drawing ones fingers across a page in a book, eagerly absorbing whatever contexts they might form and tell. Before he'd reach the center of the Armory, his small companions he had made before would have arrived ahead of him. If they had found the Forgemaster Marzan himself, they would converge and begin fluttering around his person in calm, playful motions; never converging close enough upon the Forgemaster to interfere with anything he might be doing, but merely to bring attention to his position for their master. As soon as Zhongli would enter the room, the Prana-born familiars would eagerly shuffle toward him, presenting themselves to him in a similar manner that they had once they found their target before gradually fizzling out into the nothingness from whence they came. The Surgebinder began to pass an inquisitive, curious glance around the heart of the forge, the heat of it's fires beating on his skin as he took a steady inhale to take in the rich scent of metals and burning fuels. "Quite the establishment here. I must say, I don't believe I've seen it's like before." He spoke aloud, seemingly to no one in particular, allowing his thoughts to diffuse to the air of the room before he'd finally begin to look around, now interested in putting a name to a face of the sole resident of the Armory.

Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
Range: Short – Long
Chakra Cost: 10 – 40
Description: This technique encompasses the basic applications of the Surge of Evocation. The Surge of Evocation is the usage of Prana in its raw and unrefined form; whatever this Prana touches is transformed into ethereal energy and transported to the Throne. Prana will neutralize and be neutralized by techniques that possess the same amount of chakra. Similarly it will be useless against attacks of greater chakra and will not be weakened by techniques of lower chakra. However when used on living targets this ambient energy will feel extremely frigid to the touch and induce cold burns on contact or even freeze a target solid for higher ranked applications. D to B-Rank uses will inflict cold burns as well as all of the effects of frostbite. A-Rank uses will cause necrosis of the afflicted parts of the body, making them appear dark purple and bruised to signify the death of cells. Affected appendages and organs will cease to function, becoming completely immobile in the case of limbs. S rank uses will freeze the struck targets solid. In the case of Surgebinders, who are immune to all of the above effects, they will be transported to the Throne when struck by the prana of another member of their clan. Era of Gods can be split into three separate applications, all based on the same principle: constructs, armors, and familiars made of prana energy.

Pride of Gilgamesh – Gates of Babylon
The Pride of Gilgamesh allows the user to produce Prana either from the user’s body or on the battlefield. The Prana can only be manifested within short-range of the opponent if the user is also within that range, in which it must be created a minimum of one meter away. This restriction does not apply if the user chooses to release the Prana from their body, rather than manifest it away from themselves. The energy can be released from the body via various hand signs depending on the user's rank in the clan. This can be done to generate constructs bound only by the rank of technique used and one’s imagination; alternatively the user can simplify the application by creating streams, waves, and constructs of Prana. Manifested Prana is capable of taking solid form, granting tangibility at the user’s volition. Non-projectile uses of this technique are capable of levitating and can be governed through mental commands and a sustained chakra cost. B-Ranks and below are sustained through 5 chakra per turn, A-Ranks and above require 10 chakra per turn. A-Rank and S-Rank constructs will last three turns per usage unless they are prematurely cancelled. S-Rank applications can only be used once every two turns and no Prana above A-Rank in the turn after the deactivation of an S-Rank application.

Embrace of Ishtar – Armory of Akkadia
This variant allows the user to manifest armors, auras, and coatings of Prana around their body. This can be used to enshroud a single or multiple body parts in a layer of colored energy. These defenses can be made to fit the body like conventional armors or enveloping it in a formless manner. The first type can be created with additional limbs and appendages such as wings which enable flight. The user can also constantly reshape it and create small-scale weapons from the body of the armor, though at the cost of one of the user's three moves. It should be noted that these constructs remain attached to the main body of the armor and so act as an extension of it. The second type generates a “flowing aura” that appears to flicker like an open flame. This aura is often made as an upwards column that is streamed into the sky with its base remaining around the user. It should be noted that its power is not split or divided as all of the Prana energy is part of one whole. The armors can exhibit tangibility, although this does not hinder the user’s techniques and their passing which can freely move in and out of the armor per the user’s will. B-Rank and below applications require being sustained with 5 chakra per turn while A and S Ranks require 10 chakra per turn. A-Rank and S-Rank applications can last a maximum of three turns, with A-Ranks usable thrice per battle and S-Ranks twice per battle. After an S-Rank application expires the user is unable to utilize Prana above A-Rank for a single turn.

Divinity of Merlin – Garden of Avalon
The Divinity of Merlin allows the user to produce Prana in the same way as the Pride of Gilgamesh and can be shaped in the same way, limited by rank and imagination. However, unlike the Pride of Gilgamesh which creates static constructs the Divinity of Merlin creates constructs imbued with a limited form of sentience – familiars. These familiars can be created anywhere on the battlefield, with the exception of short-range of the opponent unless the user is also within that range; in this case the familiar cannot be created within two meters of the opponent. This restriction does not apply if the user chooses to release the Prana from their body. Familiars are capable of taking numerous shapes, not simply limited to animals. These familiars are also capable of taking solid form at the user’s volition. Familiars are capable of remaining on the battlefield for four turns. B-Ranks and below are sustained through 5 chakra per turn, A-Ranks and above require 10 chakra per turn. S-Rank applications can only be used twice per battle and no Prana above A-Rank in the user’s next turn after deactivation.

Note: The upper echelon of the clan (Servants and above) are capable of using this technique without hand signs for B-rank and below. A-rank will require two hand signs and S-rank requires three.
Note: The lower tier clan members (Phantasms to Guardians) will require 5 to 3 hand seals for all ranks, decreasing as they they ascend in rank.

@Imperfect

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from [x]

Normal Ores
Chitin Ore
Mangroove Lumber
(All Pending Approval)
Once again they found themselves in the forge, but this time the air felt a bit different. However, Barney couldn't pinpoint the exact cause. It could've been the fact that they traveled half of the world in search for perfect ore and that they were before the finish line, excited to see the end product of their work. Barney and Panthalassa laid a lot of hope into Marzan and they were certain by now that he would do an incredible job, as always. Or perhaps, it was the fact that Barney found a mysterious sword that buried its claws deep into Barney's soul, feeding itself on his whole being, but mainly siphoning his ability to bend water to his will. Truth be told, it was probably a bit of both, if not even more for the new sword. This is why Barney took a proud stance as he entered the forge and positioned his leg so that he could reveal the sheathed sword hanging from his hip, hopeful that Marzan would notice it. He was like a peacock flaunting his feathers.

"I have to admit, gathering these was incredible fun and I hope that you can find everything you need here." said Barney as he handed the ore to Marzan, putting them aside carefully not to mix them with Panthalassa's own ore. "If you feel like any additional modifications need to be done to be able to extract the most out of the tool, I will be happy to accept anything you suggest. I know you will do whatever is necessary." said Barney with a smug smirk on his face as he gave everyone another look while repositioning his leg once more, trying to draw attention to the Goddess albeit he didn't even know the name of the sword yet. Perhaps Marzan and was more knowledgeable about such a beautiful relic that they could teach him how to utilize its powers.

First ore gathering
Second ore gathering
Third ore gathering
Arriving from Here.

This message marks the beginning of my mission based on the following storyboard elements:
  • Meet with and begin the process of acquiring a God-Slaying tool from Marzan's Armory (C-rank; custom)
  • Explore the Armory of Marzan and it's history (C-rank; custom)
Summary: After having returned from his sleep within the Throne, Zhongli entered into current events with the need to gather information. With little else to go on, he opts to meet with the renowned Forgemaster of Marzan, where he hopes to learn more about current happenings.

After having traveled from the Last Bastion, Zhongli had at last arrived in the Port of Innovus, where the fabled Armory of Marzan was told to be. He was not entirely sure what he was expecting from such a place. Many tales told over the centuries told different versions of the same story: It housed some of the world's mightiest weapons. The hottest forges illuminating the halls of the coldest steel that had yet to have the baptism of war or blood. Such a place was home to none but one; the one that seemed eternally bound to his work; a job forever undone until his unbeknownst final days..

After having wandered the outer plains of Innovus, the Surgebinder had inevitably found his place standing just outside the entrance of the rumored Armory. He knew not the exact state of it, nor what -or who- he was looking for exactly. Names were pretty but meaningless in his mind; only when presented with the form of the soul it was bound to does it shape into a story worthy of telling. He knew of Marzan, but did not know the man from an unborn child. For one reason or another, he fully intended to rectify that fact.

You must be registered for see images

Steadily, Zhongli would lift a hand and lightly caress the air around him and in front of the entrance of the Armory. In doing so, the air had begun to crackle lightly, as if static had begun to charge the air itself as it began to carry a sharp chill to it. Not long after, golden wisps of energy had begun to form from seemingly nothingness; moving to dance in tandem around the man's guided gestures. Steadily they began swirling around his fingertips like small fireflies eagerly dancing to his gestures, before they'd begin to converge upon one another in a form of synthesis. After but a moment of reshaping and melding, several butterfly-like creations had been made out of the golden Prana, each the same golden-orange coloration of the energy they were sourced from, while holding what appeared to be some rock-like designs and formations scattered throughout as accents to their form and structure. Whether or not this had any true physicality to it or that it was merely a form of cosmetic differentiation wasn't entirely known. One of the prana-butterflies would flutter along one of the man's outstretched fingers as he brought it slowly closer to his visage. His lips would part only slightly to disclose a mere whisper of a command: "Search.." before they'd scatter away from him as naturally as one might expect of the creatures they resembled.

The butterflies had all seemed to take toward the same destination, that of the Armory itself. Carefully they would each begin to flutter about, exploring slowly up and down the halls of the Armory in pursuit of any sort of oddity or noteworthy presence that would warrant attention. Meanwhile, the soles of the man's shoes would click delicately across the stone flooring that lined in rough slabs across the Armory, hinting that he was exploring about at his own leisure. Whether or not he'd find who he was looking for did not seem to be the largest of his worries, but rather he seemed to be simply.. taking in his surroundings. He would lightly play across the surface of the walls with his outstretched fingertips, feeling every slight bump or divot in the stone like drawing ones fingers across a page in a book, eagerly absorbing whatever contexts they might form and tell. Before he'd reach the center of the Armory, his small companions he had made before would have arrived ahead of him. If they had found the Forgemaster Marzan himself, they would converge and begin fluttering around his person in calm, playful motions; never converging close enough upon the Forgemaster to interfere with anything he might be doing, but merely to bring attention to his position for their master. As soon as Zhongli would enter the room, the Prana-born familiars would eagerly shuffle toward him, presenting themselves to him in a similar manner that they had once they found their target before gradually fizzling out into the nothingness from whence they came. The Surgebinder began to pass an inquisitive, curious glance around the heart of the forge, the heat of it's fires beating on his skin as he took a steady inhale to take in the rich scent of metals and burning fuels. "Quite the establishment here. I must say, I don't believe I've seen it's like before." He spoke aloud, seemingly to no one in particular, allowing his thoughts to diffuse to the air of the room before he'd finally begin to look around, now interested in putting a name to a face of the sole resident of the Armory.

Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
Range: Short – Long
Chakra Cost: 10 – 40
Description: This technique encompasses the basic applications of the Surge of Evocation. The Surge of Evocation is the usage of Prana in its raw and unrefined form; whatever this Prana touches is transformed into ethereal energy and transported to the Throne. Prana will neutralize and be neutralized by techniques that possess the same amount of chakra. Similarly it will be useless against attacks of greater chakra and will not be weakened by techniques of lower chakra. However when used on living targets this ambient energy will feel extremely frigid to the touch and induce cold burns on contact or even freeze a target solid for higher ranked applications. D to B-Rank uses will inflict cold burns as well as all of the effects of frostbite. A-Rank uses will cause necrosis of the afflicted parts of the body, making them appear dark purple and bruised to signify the death of cells. Affected appendages and organs will cease to function, becoming completely immobile in the case of limbs. S rank uses will freeze the struck targets solid. In the case of Surgebinders, who are immune to all of the above effects, they will be transported to the Throne when struck by the prana of another member of their clan. Era of Gods can be split into three separate applications, all based on the same principle: constructs, armors, and familiars made of prana energy.

Pride of Gilgamesh – Gates of Babylon
The Pride of Gilgamesh allows the user to produce Prana either from the user’s body or on the battlefield. The Prana can only be manifested within short-range of the opponent if the user is also within that range, in which it must be created a minimum of one meter away. This restriction does not apply if the user chooses to release the Prana from their body, rather than manifest it away from themselves. The energy can be released from the body via various hand signs depending on the user's rank in the clan. This can be done to generate constructs bound only by the rank of technique used and one’s imagination; alternatively the user can simplify the application by creating streams, waves, and constructs of Prana. Manifested Prana is capable of taking solid form, granting tangibility at the user’s volition. Non-projectile uses of this technique are capable of levitating and can be governed through mental commands and a sustained chakra cost. B-Ranks and below are sustained through 5 chakra per turn, A-Ranks and above require 10 chakra per turn. A-Rank and S-Rank constructs will last three turns per usage unless they are prematurely cancelled. S-Rank applications can only be used once every two turns and no Prana above A-Rank in the turn after the deactivation of an S-Rank application.

Embrace of Ishtar – Armory of Akkadia
This variant allows the user to manifest armors, auras, and coatings of Prana around their body. This can be used to enshroud a single or multiple body parts in a layer of colored energy. These defenses can be made to fit the body like conventional armors or enveloping it in a formless manner. The first type can be created with additional limbs and appendages such as wings which enable flight. The user can also constantly reshape it and create small-scale weapons from the body of the armor, though at the cost of one of the user's three moves. It should be noted that these constructs remain attached to the main body of the armor and so act as an extension of it. The second type generates a “flowing aura” that appears to flicker like an open flame. This aura is often made as an upwards column that is streamed into the sky with its base remaining around the user. It should be noted that its power is not split or divided as all of the Prana energy is part of one whole. The armors can exhibit tangibility, although this does not hinder the user’s techniques and their passing which can freely move in and out of the armor per the user’s will. B-Rank and below applications require being sustained with 5 chakra per turn while A and S Ranks require 10 chakra per turn. A-Rank and S-Rank applications can last a maximum of three turns, with A-Ranks usable thrice per battle and S-Ranks twice per battle. After an S-Rank application expires the user is unable to utilize Prana above A-Rank for a single turn.

Divinity of Merlin – Garden of Avalon
The Divinity of Merlin allows the user to produce Prana in the same way as the Pride of Gilgamesh and can be shaped in the same way, limited by rank and imagination. However, unlike the Pride of Gilgamesh which creates static constructs the Divinity of Merlin creates constructs imbued with a limited form of sentience – familiars. These familiars can be created anywhere on the battlefield, with the exception of short-range of the opponent unless the user is also within that range; in this case the familiar cannot be created within two meters of the opponent. This restriction does not apply if the user chooses to release the Prana from their body. Familiars are capable of taking numerous shapes, not simply limited to animals. These familiars are also capable of taking solid form at the user’s volition. Familiars are capable of remaining on the battlefield for four turns. B-Ranks and below are sustained through 5 chakra per turn, A-Ranks and above require 10 chakra per turn. S-Rank applications can only be used twice per battle and no Prana above A-Rank in the user’s next turn after deactivation.

Note: The upper echelon of the clan (Servants and above) are capable of using this technique without hand signs for B-rank and below. A-rank will require two hand signs and S-rank requires three.
Note: The lower tier clan members (Phantasms to Guardians) will require 5 to 3 hand seals for all ranks, decreasing as they they ascend in rank.

@Imperfect
As multiple figures left so did people enter. Perhaps a "one at a time" policy was in order... Nah, that would be far too harsh a reaction, plus the challenge of juggling so many orders was in itself amusing for the smith. First to return were the pair of Pantha and Barney, followed soon after by another new figure. Calling out to the new arrival, Marzan requested they take a seat, as the pair of gentlemen not only arrived first, but were about to receive their weapons.

"If you could take a seat wherever you please, I'll be sure to get to you as soon as I am able."

Giving his undivided attention to the pair, as they presented their raw materials, Pantha seemed to take great care to detail the exact specifications and requirements and capabilities of their tool, virtually demanding a masterpiece when before they were content with the general description of a swatter Emiya gave, or at least voiced no concerns. To spring more specific requests once the smith had already agreed to forge something so odd was rather ballsy. Meanwhile Barney was seemingly peacocking a weapon they had picked up elsewhere. While it did seem an interesting piece at a glance, and Marzan was intrigued, to have him flaunt it so brazenly when he was about to receive one of Marzan's own weapons was approaching insulting. It was an odd feeling. A true smith can tell a fine work merely by looking at it, and Marzan did recognize it's quality, but on the other the Horrible Doctor needed to time his attempts at breaking the ice more appropriately. Other than a slight tightening of his jaw, Marzan didn't let this show, but his ire was as ignited as the forge he was about to utilize. Rather show it to the pair however, he did what a smith does best, channeling these emotions into the forge, into his works. Like he did with the others who'd arrived in pairs, and provided their materials in pairs, Marzan picked up all materials, taking no care to keep them separate from the other's haul, nor keep them organized in any way. As he dumped the mass of ore into the forge, Marzan then walked away from it entirely, leaving it all to heat up, boil, bubble and eventually melt into a single mass. Rather than perform the smithing equivalent of watching paint dry, he grabbed the lumber gathered by Panthalassa as well as a simple knife from an errant rack, and began carving.

Little by little he whittled the mass of wood down, taking care to visualize the rod of wood contained within. Each slice was careful, deliberate, intent on removing anything unnecessary, all the while like a pot of water boiling over the ore slowly began to lose it's form, even Pantha's incredibly unique and amazing "chitin" the smith specifically said he wouldn't forge. It soon became apparent why exactly, as in addition to, and a result of it's flammability, it was by it's very nature a living byproduct. As the first hints of black smoke began to escape from the smelting pile of molten slag, Marzan took a deep breath and then gave out a heavy sigh. Within moments the Armory was enveloped in a cloud of heavy black smog, while an overbearing acrid smell filled their senses with regret. Or perhaps not. Being an immortal Marzan thankfully didn't need to breathe, or this would be more than a minor inconvenience. As the smoke became it's heaviest, though it was hard to see, Marzan walked over to his forge and began the process of turning this formless mass into weapons that could slay a God.

As he grabbed the radiant pile of lava with his bare hand, in the other he held high a hammer, slamming it into the materials, each strike sending sparks and slag into every corner of the Armory. He struck with such force that within moments the pressure in the room had reached such heights that it forced open the entrance to the Armory, the smoke being forced out with every thunderous bellow. Despite his earlier heightened emotion, in this moment he was perfectly calm. He knew the flames were removing any and all impurities from the ores. This included that of the chitin. These flames were not the Insectivistic Flames, representing all of insect-kinds collective will to be born, eat excrement, reproduce and die. They were the flames of Humanity. Their collective, unconscious desire to live. The chitin in the ore was expelled in such a fashion as to constitute absolute rejection of it's existence. After all, a human rarely thinks twice before, during or after swatting a fly. The irony in Panthalassa's choice of weapon and material was astounding, but the smith acquiesced.

After seemingly hours of toiling away, perfecting the ore to the point it can be molded into the weapons, Marzan grabbed the remaining ore and moved over to his anvil. Taking a seemingly blunt blade, he placed it over the combined molten ore, and segmented it, one part clearly larger than the other, splitting them into 1/4 and 3/4 respectfully. Grabbing the earlier whittled staff, Marzan held it above the forge as the flames began to lick at the wood, roaring to life, but not burning it oddly enough. Placing it to one side, Marzan then swiftly molded the larger mass, flattening it out, sectioning it into multiple thin strips, before overlapping them, and essentially welding them together with the largest remaining piece. This was then finished by molding the base of the "swatter" itself to fit the wooden grip. Once this was complete, he left the finished swatter to cool on the anvil while he worked on Barney's. Rummaging around in a stray box in the odd end of the room, seemingly where all the junk and useless waste products were cast, Marzan pulled out a series of thin rods. Taking these and effectively skewering the formless mass of melted metal in multiple points along one side, he then took one long one and effectively "wrapped" the metal around it, creating the hollow core of Barney's odd, but attainable weapon. With the "injection points mapped out, and the hollow core effectively formed, Marzan then spent the remainder of the time forming a weapon of this un-kneaded loaf. As he achieved the shape, he then walked over to another side of the room and lifted a lid from a barrel that had seemed inconspicuous at the time. And it was. It was a barrel of pickles and vinegar. The intent was not clear until Marzan drove the still-cooling metal into the vinegar, instantly cooling, but at the same time weathering the blade. Vinegar was an excellent accelerate for the aging of metals after all, and while it was faint, the first traces of rust were already present on the blade. Taking only moments to wrap the handle, careful not to cover the hollow points on the dagger's hilt, he presented the pair of God Slaying Tools to Barney and Pantha.

"I told you the chitin wouldn't fare particularly well, but I'd say they came out okay all things considered."

(Kamikorosu: Haetataki) – God Slayer: Flyswatter
Type: God-Slaying Artifact
Chakra: N/A
Description: An odd instrument of precision, the Flyswatter is a long pole-arm like weapon with an interlaced flat board at it's head, forged now as a God-Slaying Tool. It is particularly large for an item of it's size, roughly three feet in length from one tip to the other. This weapon was forged for Panthalassa; because it is a product of certain Atavistic techniques it is bound to his soul, its anti-Divinity properties are able to pierce the defenses afforded to Divine enemies in the Ninja World. This does not confer a God-Slaying Tool the ability to defeat properties of Anutu or its sub-components; it is specifically targeted against Divine enemies in the Ninja World and the Divinity that they possess. With proper focusing and enhancements perhaps this weapon can become even stronger.

(Kamikorosu: Chūkū Tanken) – God Slayer: Hollow Dagger
Description: A hybrid thieves weapon and medical instrument, the Hollow Dagger is a sharpened blade measuring roughly eight inches in length. It possesses a hollow core and grip, allowing for it's user to funnel various substances, primarily poison through the blade and into a target, forged now as a God-Slaying Tool. It is particularly large, roughly six feet in length from one tip to the other. This weapon was forged for Barney; because it is a product of certain Atavistic techniques it is bound to his soul, its anti-Divinity properties are able to pierce the defenses afforded to Divine enemies in the Ninja World. This does not confer a God-Slaying Tool the ability to defeat properties of Anutu or its sub-components; it is specifically targeted against Divine enemies in the Ninja World and the Divinity that they possess. With proper focusing and enhancements perhaps this weapon can become even stronger.

With the pair of God Slaying Tools laid before the pair, Marzan then approached the new figure, sweat falling from his brow and body in ungodly amounts, yet he seemed unphased.

"Apologies for the smoke, occupational hazard. What can I get you?"

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As multiple figures left so did people enter. Perhaps a "one at a time" policy was in order... Nah, that would be far too harsh a reaction, plus the challenge of juggling so many orders was in itself amusing for the smith. First to return were the pair of Pantha and Barney, followed soon after by another new figure. Calling out to the new arrival, Marzan requested they take a seat, as the pair of gentlemen not only arrived first, but were about to receive their weapons.
"If you could take a seat wherever you please, I'll be sure to get to you as soon as I am able."

Giving his undivided attention to the pair, as they presented their raw materials, Pantha seemed to take great care to detail the exact specifications and requirements and capabilities of their tool, virtually demanding a masterpiece when before they were content with the general description of a swatter Emiya gave, or at least voiced no concerns. To spring more specific requests once the smith had already agreed to forge something so odd was rather ballsy. Meanwhile Barney was seemingly peacocking a weapon they had picked up elsewhere. While it did seem an interesting piece at a glance, and Marzan was intrigued, to have him flaunt it so brazenly when he was about to receive one of Marzan's own weapons was approaching insulting. It was an odd feeling. A true smith can tell a fine work merely by looking at it, and Marzan did recognize it's quality, but on the other the Horrible Doctor needed to time his attempts at breaking the ice more appropriately. Other than a slight tightening of his jaw, Marzan didn't let this show, but his ire was as ignited as the forge he was about to utilize. Rather show it to the pair however, he did what a smith does best, channeling these emotions into the forge, into his works. Like he did with the others who'd arrived in pairs, and provided their materials in pairs, Marzan picked up all materials, taking no care to keep them separate from the other's haul, nor keep them organized in any way. As he dumped the mass of ore into the forge, Marzan then walked away from it entirely, leaving it all to heat up, boil, bubble and eventually melt into a single mass. Rather than perform the smithing equivalent of watching paint dry, he grabbed the lumber gathered by Panthalassa as well as a simple knife from an errant rack, and began carving.
Little by little he whittled the mass of wood down, taking care to visualize the rod of wood contained within. Each slice was careful, deliberate, intent on removing anything unnecessary, all the while like a pot of water boiling over the ore slowly began to lose it's form, even Pantha's incredibly unique and amazing "chitin" the smith specifically said he wouldn't forge. It soon became apparent why exactly, as in addition to, and a result of it's flammability, it was by it's very nature a living byproduct. As the first hints of black smoke began to escape from the smelting pile of molten slag, Marzan took a deep breath and then gave out a heavy sigh. Within moments the Armory was enveloped in a cloud of heavy black smog, while an overbearing acrid smell filled their senses with regret. Or perhaps not. Being an immortal Marzan thankfully didn't need to breathe, or this would be more than a minor inconvenience. As the smoke became it's heaviest, though it was hard to see, Marzan walked over to his forge and began the process of turning this formless mass into weapons that could slay a God.
As he grabbed the radiant pile of lava with his bare hand, in the other he held high a hammer, slamming it into the materials, each strike sending sparks and slag into every corner of the Armory. He struck with such force that within moments the pressure in the room had reached such heights that it forced open the entrance to the Armory, the smoke being forced out with every thunderous bellow. Despite his earlier heightened emotion, in this moment he was perfectly calm. He knew the flames were removing any and all impurities from the ores. This included that of the chitin. These flames were not the Insectivistic Flames, representing all of insect-kinds collective will to be born, eat excrement, reproduce and die. They were the flames of Humanity. Their collective, unconscious desire to live. The chitin in the ore was expelled in such a fashion as to constitute absolute rejection of it's existence. After all, a human rarely thinks twice before, during or after swatting a fly. The irony in Panthalassa's choice of weapon and material was astounding, but the smith acquiesced.
After seemingly hours of toiling away, perfecting the ore to the point it can be molded into the weapons, Marzan grabbed the remaining ore and moved over to his anvil. Taking a seemingly blunt blade, he placed it over the combined molten ore, and segmented it, one part clearly larger than the other, splitting them into 1/4 and 3/4 respectfully. Grabbing the earlier whittled staff, Marzan held it above the forge as the flames began to lick at the wood, roaring to life, but not burning it oddly enough. Placing it to one side, Marzan then swiftly molded the larger mass, flattening it out, sectioning it into multiple thin strips, before overlapping them, and essentially welding them together with the largest remaining piece. This was then finished by molding the base of the "swatter" itself to fit the wooden grip. Once this was complete, he left the finished swatter to cool on the anvil while he worked on Barney's. Rummaging around in a stray box in the odd end of the room, seemingly where all the junk and useless waste products were cast, Marzan pulled out a series of thin rods. Taking these and effectively skewering the formless mass of melted metal in multiple points along one side, he then took one long one and effectively "wrapped" the metal around it, creating the hollow core of Barney's odd, but attainable weapon. With the "injection points mapped out, and the hollow core effectively formed, Marzan then spent the remainder of the time forming a weapon of this un-kneaded loaf. As he achieved the shape, he then walked over to another side of the room and lifted a lid from a barrel that had seemed inconspicuous at the time. And it was. It was a barrel of pickles and vinegar. The intent was not clear until Marzan drove the still-cooling metal into the vinegar, instantly cooling, but at the same time weathering the blade. Vinegar was an excellent accelerate for the aging of metals after all, and while it was faint, the first traces of rust were already present on the blade. Taking only moments to wrap the handle, careful not to cover the hollow points on the dagger's hilt, he presented the pair of God Slaying Tools to Barney and Pantha.

"I told you the chitin wouldn't fare particularly well, but I'd say they came out okay all things considered."

Type:
God-Slaying Artifact
Description: An odd instrument of precision, the Flyswatter is a long pole-arm like weapon with an interlaced flat board at it's head, forged now as a God-Slaying Tool. It is particularly large for an item of it's size, roughly three feet in length from one tip to the other. This weapon was forged for Panthalassa; because it is a product of certain Atavistic techniques it is bound to his soul, its anti-Divinity properties are able to pierce the defenses afforded to Divine enemies in the Ninja World. This does not confer a God-Slaying Tool the ability to defeat properties of Anutu or its sub-components; it is specifically targeted against Divine enemies in the Ninja World and the Divinity that they possess. With proper focusing and enhancements perhaps this weapon can become even stronger.
Type:
God-Slaying Artifact
Description: A hybrid thieves weapon and medical instrument, the Hollow Dagger is a sharpened blade measuring roughly eight inches in length. It possesses a hollow core and grip, allowing for it's user to funnel various substances, primarily poison through the blade and into a target, forged now as a God-Slaying Tool. It is particularly large, roughly six feet in length from one tip to the other. This weapon was forged for Barney; because it is a product of certain Atavistic techniques it is bound to his soul, its anti-Divinity properties are able to pierce the defenses afforded to Divine enemies in the Ninja World. This does not confer a God-Slaying Tool the ability to defeat properties of Anutu or its sub-components; it is specifically targeted against Divine enemies in the Ninja World and the Divinity that they possess. With proper focusing and enhancements perhaps this weapon can become even stronger.
With the pair of God Slaying Tools laid before the pair, Marzan then approached the new figure, sweat falling from his brow and body in ungodly amounts, yet he seemed unphased.

After having been initially addressed in something of a passing, Zhongli knew that recent events was likely drawing quite a bit of attention to the recently surfaced Forgemaster. Though it seemed like quite the cumbersome task beset upon one individual, he seemed no worse for ware and in fact, appeared to thrive in such conditions. It was exceptional, watching the man work; like witnessing an artist create life from basic components that were originally nothing by themselves. Not long after he had addressed him and proceeded to handle the minerals presented to him by the other parties who had arrived, Marzan had eventually returned his attention to Zhongli, whom was all too happy to wait patiently amid the ambience of striking metal and crackling coals. Contrary to the history that the few know about him, the Surgebinder was no stranger to such creation. In fact, his very own spear was made from his own hands, currently dangling in it's retracted state upon his hip, like a convenient tool hoisted from his belt; the materials harvested and refined through his own labors prior to it's forging. With a steady investigation of the Forgemaster that had once again begun to address him, Zhongli's golden irises finally met the burly man before offering a single, slow nod of acknowledgement to him in kind. "Pay it no mind. I find it to be quite mesmerizing to see a master at work."

Zhongli had since turned his posture fully toward Marzan, his hands idly tucked together behind his back before realizing what he was currently forgetting: The modern greeting. Steadily, he lifted a single palm between them, offering it to the man and waited patiently while he proceeded to speak once again. "Pardon my rudeness. I've intruded upon your home and work and have yet to introduce myself properly. My name is Zhongli. If I might be so bold, though you are indeed a busy man, I would like to place an order with you. And if you wouldn't mind, humor some of my queries along the way?"

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Type:
God-Slaying Artifact
Type:
God-Slaying Artifact

The wait was well worth it. The experience, one of a kind. This is what Barney was waiting for, to see the exciting process that went into these magnificent weapons called the God Slaying Tools. With every struck of Marzans hammer, Barney flinched on its loud metal clang even though he knew what would happen. The fierce emotions and sweat were what turned these tools into what they were. The fumes and smoke spreading across the room were deadly, yet mesmerizing. Panthalassa was definitely at fault with that chitin of his, but his swatter turned out as expected, amazing. Without saying much of a word Barney took his hollow dagger and gave it a good inspection, looking down the hollow tube with one eye squinting. This would provide him with incredible possibilities and ideas on how to deal with these divinities. He made a slight bow and thanked the smith who seemingly didn't need rest and immediately addressed the next customer. This was B&P's cue to leave. The expedition that they signed up for back in Tsuchi Heiho was in order. What did the ad say again? Leaving from port Blaubame?

Leaving landmark.

Last edited:

Panthalassa

Elite
Kin
1,105💸
Kumi
32,712💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Panthalassa sit nervously as the smoke started to fill up the room, he wouldn't say a thing, like it wasn't even his fault. Everyone else seemed to be just ignoring it and so Panthalassa wouldn't say anything either. It was truly a magnificent sight, until sight was out of the question due to the smoke.

When it was done, Panthalassa could hardly see Marzan, as the Aburame's eyes were red and tearing up, but he accepted the swatter with pride and thanked Marzan deeply. He turned to Emy and thanked him aswell, despite the Aburame turning to a nearby table instead of the apprentice.

He then walked out with Barney, bumping into the wall besides the door, then adjusting course and

LLM
Giving control of the bio to McRazor for traveling

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,430💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Coming from here

Kisuke finally makes it to the door of the forge. He cant reach the handle so he had to put down the stone. He opens the door and drags the stone in as the door hits the backside of the stone as it is being dragged in. Kisuke lifts up and whips his sweat away. The place didn't make it any better. Kisuke body temp isn't getting higher the point he is getting a fever but its enough to cause him to sweat. He was uncomfortable at this point and starts speaking slowly.

Marzan I am back. I have brought some things you asked for. It was journey and I did learn a lot and found somethings that has peaked my interest. I will be going back to them places to gather what I found.

Link for All Three Missions

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
After having been initially addressed in something of a passing, Zhongli knew that recent events was likely drawing quite a bit of attention to the recently surfaced Forgemaster. Though it seemed like quite the cumbersome task beset upon one individual, he seemed no worse for ware and in fact, appeared to thrive in such conditions. It was exceptional, watching the man work; like witnessing an artist create life from basic components that were originally nothing by themselves. Not long after he had addressed him and proceeded to handle the minerals presented to him by the other parties who had arrived, Marzan had eventually returned his attention to Zhongli, whom was all too happy to wait patiently amid the ambience of striking metal and crackling coals. Contrary to the history that the few know about him, the Surgebinder was no stranger to such creation. In fact, his very own spear was made from his own hands, currently dangling in it's retracted state upon his hip, like a convenient tool hoisted from his belt; the materials harvested and refined through his own labors prior to it's forging. With a steady investigation of the Forgemaster that had once again begun to address him, Zhongli's golden irises finally met the burly man before offering a single, slow nod of acknowledgement to him in kind. "Pay it no mind. I find it to be quite mesmerizing to see a master at work."

Zhongli had since turned his posture fully toward Marzan, his hands idly tucked together behind his back before realizing what he was currently forgetting: The modern greeting. Steadily, he lifted a single palm between them, offering it to the man and waited patiently while he proceeded to speak once again. "Pardon my rudeness. I've intruded upon your home and work and have yet to introduce myself properly. My name is Zhongli. If I might be so bold, though you are indeed a busy man, I would like to place an order with you. And if you wouldn't mind, humor some of my queries along the way?"
This latest figure carried themselves with an air of propriety that Marzan welcomed but was not expecting in his chaotic environment. It was rather unfair of him to expect niceties from others when he himself leapt from one potential customer to another and back, forced to juggle expectations and deliver them in an expedient manner. As Zhongli extended a hand in greeting, the smith reached out, but hesitated, quickly dusting off stray ash and cinders from his hand before casually returning the gesture.

"There's no offense to be made here. It may have been Emiya who announced this Forge's location, but he wouldn't do so without my blessing, so you can be at ease; your actions are far from rude."

Marzan would then notice Kisuke's return, cradling the bridge of his nose in embarrassment.

"I on the other hand must ask you endure my unprofessional conduct once more.
If you could share your queries and concerns as I work, I would appreciate it."

Even as he gave Zhongli his full attention, Marzan walked over to Kisuke, never once giving him the impression his desires were any less invalid than that of the returning Merchant's. And even as he began forging the other's tool, he made every effort to maintain an equilibrium of attention on both parties.

Coming from here

Kisuke finally makes it to the door of the forge. He cant reach the handle so he had to put down the stone. He opens the door and drags the stone in as the door hits the backside of the stone as it is being dragged in. Kisuke lifts up and whips his sweat away. The place didn't make it any better. Kisuke body temp isn't getting higher the point he is getting a fever but its enough to cause him to sweat. He was uncomfortable at this point and starts speaking slowly.

Marzan I am back. I have brought some things you asked for. It was journey and I did learn a lot and found somethings that has peaked my interest. I will be going back to them places to gather what I found.

Link for All Three Missions
Taking all of Kisuke's materials in hand, Marzan inspected the quality of each piece one by one. Absolutely ordinary, yet not worthless. It's simplicity belied an application not even the smith could discern. He knew not why Kisuke wanted an unassuming object when the smith's collective creativity was at his disposal, but it was bound to be interesting whatever it was. While this forging was to be less intensive, it conversely required a more delicate hand. It would take less time to complete, but the smith nevertheless gave it his all.

First came the ore. It was to be shaped into a perfect sphere, then housed within a crystalline glass frame. Leaving the ore to smelt on the forge, he took the sandstone, the sturdier of the two remaining materials, and began to smelt that as well. He took his time, carefully molding the sandstone into a tetradecahedron, like a die one were to use in games of chance. With the shape of it molded, he carved it to perfection, sculpting the internals in preparation for what it was to house. Speaking of, as he'd finishing molding the sandstone, he wandered back over to the now completely malleable ore, picking it up with his bare hands, and began to shape it. Though he was directly holding molten metal, he showed no signs of pain, and in fact seemed to be completely in his element, his thumb carefully smoothing down the surface as he shaped it into a sphere of metal. While his grip was firm, the delicate motions he used to shape this sphere were surprisingly tender, careful. Even though it was shaped by his hands, by the time he was finished the orb's surface was almost glass-like itself, not a blemish or crack or mark on it's surface. With the core finished, Marzan returned to the glasswork, and more specifically the sand. Seeing as he'd crafted the casing and what it would house, all that remained was the glass that would keep the ore in place. Taking the loose sand and laying it out evenly on a plate-like instrument with a funnel on one end, the smith spent minutes allowing the sand to melt. With all the pieces now made, Marzan took the now liquid-like glass and poured it into one half of the casing, taking care to leave enough room in each half to ensure it would not overflow once the spherical ore was housed within. Finally, he combined all three together, sealing the ore within the geometrical case, before holding the completed sphere within a balled fist, and driving it into the flames of his forge, fusing and sealing the Hōgyoku together. With the item complete, he allowed it to cool down before tossing it to Kisuke with an underhand toss, careful and gentle.

Might still be a bit warm, but there you go. One weird sphere."

(Kamikorosu: Hōgyoku) – God Slayer: Crumbling Orb
Description: A unique object that consists of a glittering blue metallic sphere suspended within a glass container, forged as a God-Slaying Tool. It is incredibly small, only the size of a marble, being roughly three inches in diameter. This tool was forged for Kisuke; because it is a product of certain Atavistic techniques it is bound to his soul, its anti-Divinity properties are able to pierce the defenses afforded to Divine enemies in the Ninja World. This does not confer a God-Slaying Tool the ability to defeat properties of Anutu or its sub-components; it is specifically targeted against Divine enemies in the Ninja World and the Divinity that they possess. With proper focusing and enhancements perhaps this tool can become even stronger.

With Kisuke's order done, Marzan gave Zhongli his entirely undivided attention, prepared to answer any of their remaining queries.

Last edited: