Armory of Marzan (212A)

Kin
1,231💸
Kumi
864💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, Marzan, they are not normal.

She whispered, loud enough for all to hear even if said introspectively. Her crimson eyes blurred out, as the flames of the void started dousing out the crimson pupils, until the Shinkaigan revealed itself in all it's cosmic glory, smothering out her Sharingan. The eyes of Knowledge had the ability to read the lifecycles of everything in existence, and peer deep into the void. These flames were primordial, their cycle of existance ruled by something other than Fire as humanity knows it.

I have mastered many Flames. The Flames of Fire (Katon), Amateratsu, Decay. I can make Ash and Gas, Embers and Heat. I can burn away the passage of Time or induce Genjutsu through my Flames. But I do not comprehend these Flames. What are they?

She turned to Marzan, careful to allow him to witness her Shinkaigan and know the truth behind her words, but shifting her eyes back to the crimson Sharingan before any excessive loss of sanity would chip away at the blacksmith's proficency.

You may use my soul as your material, Blacksmith.

She looked around the workshop for the form that suit her the most. She wasn't interested in the typical weapon, sword or spear. She has favored the scythe and the blowstick before, finally landing on the Shakujo as her main weapon for the longest time. She has dabled in the ranged weapons, and the bow will always be near and dear to her heart. But none of them called to her soul. Until she found the most innocuous of utensils.

She approached the forge to pick up an ordinary utensil.

In honor of my interest in Fire, and this one in particular, I want my form to be that of the Bellows.

The iron-cast tool she picked up was a blow poker, a bellow, a tube of metal through which one would blow into the embers of the fire, to enliven a smouldering flame. This particular one ended in a two pronged tip, two sharp pokers which typically serve to rummage through the ashes and kindle, but would serve equally well to pierce and impale her opponents. The perfect tool to control, handle and empower Fire.
Mirabelle couldn’t help but allow a light chuckle be released from her lips at Marzan’s joke. At least he has a sense of humor, but Isabella would got a small flexing tangent – explaining all the “flame” like powers she possess. Mirabelle wanted to interject but she decided to keep quiet. She lamented on the idea of how she wanted her weapon to be. There’s various forms it can take, based on her own desire…one thing she wanted to do was create a weapon that was of divine nature in her mind. She was swordsman and archer first and foremost. Any other weapon are just extensions that she can use, but she desired something a bit…more. It took a moment but that’s when she peaked her mind. “A naginata. That will be my weapon form of choice Id say” she said out loud. She even had the appearance in mind, as she nodded. "A name I have for it too…but I’ll wait for it be forged before I bless it with its name” she said. Now turning to Marzan. “Tell us, where can we find the ore for you? We can leave as soon as possible to retrieve them for you” she said.
Marzan shrugged, really unsure what else to say to Isabella. "Alright, alright. Slow down, both of you. When I said ore, I literally meant ore. I need raw materials for these tools. I can't just produce them here on the spot. As you can see," he paused, waving his arms around the room at the varying empty storage units. "You'll need to gather the appropriate amounts of iron so I can forge steel out of it, and wood for the base of your Naginata. And as for you...I'll make you something new. The Badlands of Earth typically are a great place to gather ore."

Complete three B-Rank missions in the Badlands of Earth to gather the raw materials that Marzan needs to create these two weapons. Primarily ore, but also lumber. Then return.

Reactions: Ańbu Juniør

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,353💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Mirabelle couldn’t help but nod. “The Badlands of Earth huh…sounds like I’m going home for a bit...” she thought for a moment; as she took out a scroll from her tool pouch. As she did, she would have sent a message back to the scroll linked to her Kage scroll in the village to her clone, Isella. She would know the most perfect of places to gather the material from. As she turned towards Emiya, she couldn’t but smile a bit. “Seems our little meet up comes to a halt here…though I suppose there’s much to be talked about when the time for it comes. Till we meet again, Shirou Emiya” she then turned to Marzan. “Thank you for the opportunity, Marzan. I’m sorry we’re a bit more eager than you’d imagine, but there’s so much going on…time is only what we have left to work with…” she sighed, such a busy body she was. She would climb out the way she came from and left the Armory back to the Port

LLM

Last edited:

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Isabella turned to Marzan once more. She showed respect for his words and his craft, nodding her head slightly.

Thank you, Marzan. I will gather the necessary ores. You too, Emiya. I'm grateful for your help in this endeavour.

She looked upon Mirabelle with a hint of mischiveousness. They bickered all the time, and their personalities semeed to be the polar opposite of eachother. But Isabella had come to love these aventures besides the Jinchuuriki. She smiled at her and then flicked her fiery red hair.

Let's go, Mira.

LLM

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,353💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Coming from: https://animebase.me/threads/port-of-innovus-212.768206/post-22094449

Reaching the bottom of the ladder, Mirabelle would climb down into the armory where she was meet with Emiya and Marzan once again. “Good evening, gentlemen” she greets the both of them with bow. She walked over closer to them, though she turned to the entrance and then back to the two of them. “Isabella should be on her way down soon, but I’ve brought everything you’ve requested, Marzan” she said. Taking out the scrolls from her pouch, she walked to an area that was pretty clear of any items, rolling the scrolls out. “Release!” she commanded, as the scrolls all unsealed, revealing the content within them. “The finest ore my village can provide to me,” she pointed at one pile of amazing ores. “The best lumber that Omashu can provide, mahogany being one of the toughest and most dense wood in the Badlands and lastly, some metallic ocean ore from the Coral Cliffs, natural coral that absorbed the nutrients in the terrain and become amazing metallic ore that naturally grows in the wild” she finished. “Not bad finds huh?” she smiled with a bit of pride in her tone.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from https://animebase.me/threads/port-of-innovus-212.768206/page-6#post-22094533

Isabella entered the humble workroom once more, now carrying the materials she had painstakingly gathered in the Badlands. She looked for Marzan, as Mirabelle unleashed her materials. Not one to stay behind, she started to unseal her materials as well. The main one, Blood Iron Ore would serve as the base of the weapon, giving it a strong crimson and blood color and scent, with the remnants of the lost souls that traversed the Underwold passage and those that spilt their blood from the invasion of Irkalla. The Black Cosmic Gemstone ore would crystalize it's dark and black hue, creating a chakra conductive weapon with the essence of the meteorite that fell into the earth, pressured by the impact and the intergallactic travel. The Ebony Ghost Wood would serve as the perfect lumber to detail and burn the into the forge, encasing the spiritual and curse wailing of the souls in the impenetrable West. And finally, the Maelstrom Fire Stone would harness the power of Fire, and create a shifting flame essence within the weapon.

Or they'd get melted down into completely different things, within Marzan's infinite imagination and craft.

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:
Kin
1,231💸
Kumi
864💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"A little excessive," Marzan responded, somewhat unimpressed by their display. The quality of the materials, while great, was not really the central point to the weapons. Marzan was not an artsy individual. He was to the point and very direct. A man that spent hundreds of years forging weapons out of iron and alloys. His weapons had no special formula or unique makeup that made them anymore distinct from others. "Please understand...these weapons are not special. Don't think of me as special. What makes them special is your soul. They are uniquely human. Tools designed for you and you alone. Without you and what makes you human, then they are nothing but pieces of metal, rubber, wood, and the flame that binds them together. Do you understand?"

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,353💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Mirabelle mused for a moment, at the thought that the material was a bit excessive. She wanted the best for herself, but in the end she understood what Marzan said. She nodded her head, thinking about the nature of these weapons and how what actually makes them special. “I understand, Marzan. I promise to shape to this weapon to the best of my ability with my human soul....” she said with her affirming tone.

Reactions: System001
Kin
1,231💸
Kumi
864💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Marzan stoked the flames causing them to gently dance, casting a long shadow on each of attendees. This was an important moment for him; Tsumukari was a reforged weapon, reborn like a phoenix. But these would be two freshly crafted God Slaying Tools, the first of an entire generation to be pointed toward oppressive gods. Sweat dripped from his brow as the heat from the flames licked his skin, watching carefully as the metal ores bubbled and coalesced into a formless mass of alloy. Once the metal had been smelted Marzan went toward forming the weapons themselves, doing so without any mold. Marzan was a masterful artist and an immensely skilled blacksmith, defying all conventions. With a metal poker and tongs he poured the incredibly hot molten metal, eventually forming a shape similar to one of his own fire pokers and a Naginata. They were both relatively unremarkable as they formed, with a trident like forking at the end of the poker and the curved blade of the naginata being the only real defining traits of the Tools. This wasn't because of Isabella and Mirabelle's choice in tools, but because his weapons were unremarkable in nature. To begin with, at least. But as the metal formed and the Atavistic flames licked away at them to keep the metal soft the heat would literally tug away at Mirabelle and Isabella's souls. It would not be painful, or even noticeable. But the weapons were slowly and surely being fused into their very unique human existences. Minutes turned into hours as Marzan toiled away, the only sounds in the room were the flames as they danced and flickered. Until finally the products were finished, the metal cooling quickly as they sat on the anvil.

(Kamikorosu: Naginata) – God Slayer: Naginata
Type: God-Slaying Artifact
Range: N/A
Chakra: N/A
Damage: N/A
Description: A pole weapon wielded by the Samurai class now forged as a God-Slaying Tool. It is quite a large weapon, roughly five feet in length from the tip of its curved blade to the bottom of the pole-staff. This particular Naginata was forged for Mirabelle; because it is a product of certain Atavistic techniques it is bound to her soul, its anti-Divinity properties are able to pierce the defenses afforded to Divine enemies in the Ninja World. This does not confer a God-Slaying Tool the ability to defeat properties of Anutu or its sub-components; it is specifically targeted against Divine enemies in the Ninja World and the Divinity that they possess. With proper focusing and enhancements perhaps this weapon can become even stronger.
(Kamikorosu: Hikakibo) – God Slayer: Fire Iron
Description: The Fire Iron is an instrument wielded to tend a fire now forged as a God-Slaying Tool. It is a rather small weapon, roughly two and a half feet in length. Its most notable feature is the three pronged trident-like tips at the end, sharpened to make an excellent stabbing weapon although not particularly suited to cut. This forged Fire Iron specifically is hollowed from the inside, with open ended tips that excel at releasing fire from them. This particular Fire Iron was forged for Isabella; because it is a product of certain Atavistic techniques it is bound to her soul, its anti-Divinity properties are able to pierce the defenses afforded to Divine enemies in the Ninja World. This does not confer a God-Slaying Tool the ability to defeat properties of Anutu or its sub-components; it is specifically targeted against Divine enemies in the Ninja World and the Divinity that they possess. With proper focusing and enhancements perhaps this weapon can become even stronger.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Troi and Alyx

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,353💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Mirabelle had been lightly napping at the corner of the room for a quite some time, having originally paid close attention to the work of the blacksmith. However, her body has always been under constant work in the last couple of months, it’s the first time in a while she’s gotten any real rest, even if only for a few hours. After couple of hours, it seems like all noise in the room arrested – the maiden of blue flames opened her eyes, as she looked around at the others. Her eyes widened a bit, as she saw what was the final product sitting on the anvil. As she noticed came over to look at the weapons, she couldn’t help but feel innately drawn to the naginata resting on the anvil. It’s…almost as if a piece of her was calling out from within it. Her hand hovered lightly over it; the blade weapon was still warm but seems it had cooled enough to be touched by her. As she did, it was quite a bit heavy but it was perfect, molded to life with her own human soul and by Marzan’s artistry. “Marzan, I thank you for this” she said with a genuine look in her eyes. “With these…maybe, just maybe we can finally turn the tides in these ongoing wars…” she said. “However, there’s still much to do out there…this is only the beginning I fear” she said, grabbing onto the naginata now. It was quite a bit heavier than expected but nothing the maiden couldn’t handle. As she
grabbed it, she spun it around a bit in order to get a better idea of its handling for her as she walked a good distance away from anyone to prevent her from hitting them. “Just right…” she thought as she spun it around and placed it on her back. “I do have one question though…” she pondered. “The previous set of tools you had here, were they made the same? If so, I’m curious how it would have bind to the soul of human that wasn’t present for its original conception. Or where they akin to blank slates in which a human was then capable of imprinting their soul into it” she asked, curious about some of the design process of how the god slaying tools work.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Marzan stoked the flames causing them to gently dance, casting a long shadow on each of attendees. This was an important moment for him; Tsumukari was a reforged weapon, reborn like a phoenix. But these would be two freshly crafted God Slaying Tools, the first of an entire generation to be pointed toward oppressive gods. Sweat dripped from his brow as the heat from the flames licked his skin, watching carefully as the metal ores bubbled and coalesced into a formless mass of alloy. Once the metal had been smelted Marzan went toward forming the weapons themselves, doing so without any mold. Marzan was a masterful artist and an immensely skilled blacksmith, defying all conventions. With a metal poker and tongs he poured the incredibly hot molten metal, eventually forming a shape similar to one of his own fire pokers and a Naginata. They were both relatively unremarkable as they formed, with a trident like forking at the end of the poker and the curved blade of the naginata being the only real defining traits of the Tools. This wasn't because of Isabella and Mirabelle's choice in tools, but because his weapons were unremarkable in nature. To begin with, at least. But as the metal formed and the Atavistic flames licked away at them to keep the metal soft the heat would literally tug away at Mirabelle and Isabella's souls. It would not be painful, or even noticeable. But the weapons were slowly and surely being fused into their very unique human existences. Minutes turned into hours as Marzan toiled away, the only sounds in the room were the flames as they danced and flickered. Until finally the products were finished, the metal cooling quickly as they sat on the anvil.

(Kamikorosu: Naginata) – God Slayer: Naginata
Description: A pole weapon wielded by the Samurai class now forged as a God-Slaying Tool. It is quite a large weapon, roughly five feet in length from the tip of its curved blade to the bottom of the pole-staff. This particular Naginata was forged for Mirabelle; because it is a product of certain Atavistic techniques it is bound to her soul, its anti-Divinity properties are able to pierce the defenses afforded to Divine enemies in the Ninja World. This does not confer a God-Slaying Tool the ability to defeat properties of Anutu or its sub-components; it is specifically targeted against Divine enemies in the Ninja World and the Divinity that they possess. With proper focusing and enhancements perhaps this weapon can become even stronger.
(Kamikorosu: Hikakibo) – God Slayer: Fire Iron
Description: The Fire Iron is an instrument wielded to tend a fire now forged as a God-Slaying Tool. It is a rather small weapon, roughly two and a half feet in length. Its most notable feature is the three pronged trident-like tips at the end, sharpened to make an excellent stabbing weapon although not particularly suited to cut. This particular Fire Iron was forged for Isabella; because it is a product of certain Atavistic techniques it is bound to her soul, its anti-Divinity properties are able to pierce the defenses afforded to Divine enemies in the Ninja World. This does not confer a God-Slaying Tool the ability to defeat properties of Anutu or its sub-components; it is specifically targeted against Divine enemies in the Ninja World and the Divinity that they possess. With proper focusing and enhancements perhaps this weapon can become even stronger.
Mirabelle had been lightly napping at the corner of the room for a quite some time, having originally paid close attention to the work of the blacksmith. However, her body has always been under constant work in the last couple of months, it’s the first time in a while she’s gotten any real rest, even if only for a few hours. After couple of hours, it seems like all noise in the room arrested – the maiden of blue flames opened her eyes, as she looked around at the others. Her eyes widened a bit, as she saw what was the final product sitting on the anvil. As she noticed came over to look at the weapons, she couldn’t help but feel innately drawn to the naginata resting on the anvil. It’s…almost as if a piece of her was calling out from within it. Her hand hovered lightly over it; the blade weapon was still warm but seems it had cooled enough to be touched by her. As she did, it was quite a bit heavy but it was perfect, molded to life with her own human soul and by Marzan’s artistry. “Marzan, I thank you for this” she said with a genuine look in her eyes. “With these…maybe, just maybe we can finally turn the tides in these ongoing wars…” she said. “However, there’s still much to do out there…this is only the beginning I fear” she said, grabbing onto the naginata now. It was quite a bit heavier than expected but nothing the maiden couldn’t handle. As she
grabbed it, she spun it around a bit in order to get a better idea of its handling for her as she walked a good distance away from anyone to prevent her from hitting them. “Just right…” she thought as she spun it around and placed it on her back. “I do have one question though…” she pondered. “The previous set of tools you had here, were they made the same? If so, I’m curious how it would have bind to the soul of human that wasn’t present for its original conception. Or where they akin to blank slates in which a human was then capable of imprinting their soul into it” she asked, curious about some of the design process of how the god slaying tools work.
Isabella stood up to examine her weapon. It was a small rod of blood-red color, still bright from the heat and hammering it had been subjected to. It's tip ended in a three pronged spike. It was a rudimentary tool, yet it called to her. The artistry was beautiful, it's hallow tube seemingly bellowing in the air as Isabella picked it up and span it around.

She heard Mirabelle's question, and was interested in knowing about the previous weapons. Had any of them been fashioned after mere tools, or was this Fire Iron the first of it's kind?

These are still in their infancy... You said the weapons would grow with our soul. My eyes detected nothing, but still I do feel linked to the weapon, which might be the soul link you mentioned. But I'm missing the growth part. How can we enhance these tools? I'm might have to put this tool to the test sooner that I'd hope, is there any pointer you can give me in order to evolve it fast?

Reactions: System001
Kin
1,231💸
Kumi
864💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Isabella stood up to examine her weapon. It was a small rod of blood-red color, still bright from the heat and hammering it had been subjected to. It's tip ended in a three pronged spike. It was a rudimentary tool, yet it called to her. The artistry was beautiful, it's hallow tube seemingly bellowing in the air as Isabella picked it up and span it around.

She heard Mirabelle's question, and was interested in knowing about the previous weapons. Had any of them been fashioned after mere tools, or was this Fire Iron the first of it's kind?

These are still in their infancy... You said the weapons would grow with our soul. My eyes detected nothing, but still I do feel linked to the weapon, which might be the soul link you mentioned. But I'm missing the growth part. How can we enhance these tools? I'm might have to put this tool to the test sooner that I'd hope, is there any pointer you can give me in order to evolve it fast?
"Phew..." Marzan breathed a sigh of relief, glad that 8,000 years of imprisonment didn't weather down his skills. He wiped the sweat from his brow, practically falling on a stone chair off in the corner of the room. "Weapons can be forged without a suitable partner. But it's best if they're done at the same time. Now as for you, miss. Empowering these weapons takes time. Usually it's less about the forge, the physical work, and more about something less empirical. I'd say spiritual but these weapons have very little to do with spirituality aside from being bound to the soul. They'll more or less react to you as a human."

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,353💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Mirabelle would have made a mental note of the answer Marzan gave to her. So it seems regardless if a person was present or not, it was completely possible for them to be bonded to someone potentially. She would also keep close attention to Marzan’s explanation about the upgrading of these weapons. His answer was a bit confusing, admittingly – but in the it, it was all about being a human in the end. Mirabelle would have turned to Emiya and approached him with a smile on her face. “Well, I thank you for introducing me to Marzan. As for the Port, I will leave it in your hands to do as you please with it, though I suppose it will still remain under my villages command. However, you can do as you wish with it” she surrendered any purpose of the Port over to Emiya. Mirabelle would turn to Marzan, once more and with a firm look in her eyes. “Marzan. Thank you, ill see to it that this…weapon of mine is used for its purpose, slaying the very gods that threaten this world of ours. I have a bit of training to do, but I’m sure we will cross paths once more. For this, I shall name the naginata…Engulfing Lightning". She said, holding the naginata out once more, as she admired it. “Anyways, Isabella…I believe we have a job to do soon. I’ll meet with you, though…” she turned to Emiya. “I suppose you’ll be on the frontlines for this battle to come soon too? Vs Neferian?

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The answer was cryptic, and did not offer any real solutions for the problem at hand. Isabella studied the Fire Iron and mused about it's moulding. It was pounded and melted into this shape. To upgrade it, it would have to face the same or even greater harshness than in the forge. So, in the end, all that Isabella had left to do was to test in battle.

She faced Mirabelle after nodding her gratefulness to Marzan.

I have no idea what to do, Mirabelle. But now I have no time left. Emiya, Marzan, I thank you both for this tool and this experience. I hope it will serve us all well.

With this, she left.

LLM

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Mirabelle would have made a mental note of the answer Marzan gave to her. So it seems regardless if a person was present or not, it was completely possible for them to be bonded to someone potentially. She would also keep close attention to Marzan’s explanation about the upgrading of these weapons. His answer was a bit confusing, admittingly – but in the it, it was all about being a human in the end. Mirabelle would have turned to Emiya and approached him with a smile on her face. “Well, I thank you for introducing me to Marzan. As for the Port, I will leave it in your hands to do as you please with it, though I suppose it will still remain under my villages command. However, you can do as you wish with it” she surrendered any purpose of the Port over to Emiya. Mirabelle would turn to Marzan, once more and with a firm look in her eyes. “Marzan. Thank you, ill see to it that this…weapon of mine is used for its purpose, slaying the very gods that threaten this world of ours. I have a bit of training to do, but I’m sure we will cross paths once more. For this, I shall name the naginata…Engulfing Lightning". She said, holding the naginata out once more, as she admired it. “Anyways, Isabella…I believe we have a job to do soon. I’ll meet with you, though…” she turned to Emiya. “I suppose you’ll be on the frontlines for this battle to come soon too? Vs Neferian?
As he'd been deceased at the time, Emiya never got to witness Marzan in the act of forging Tsumukari. As one who loves weapons as deeply as he does, that was something that truly upset him, even if he didn't explicitly state it, and it was an act he wouldn't allow to repeat given the chance. That chance was now, as Marzan took the assortment of minerals, ores and raw materials gathered by Mirabelle and Isabella, and began his process. Although Emiya held no expectations, coming to understand that Marzan was not as tall as the tales that surrounded himself, he was still surprised at what he'd witnessed. There was no special trick the blacksmith employed. No sprinkling of "God Slaying Dust" slyly folded into the metals as they burned, nor an incantation, or any other sign of the source of the smith's capacity to defy Gods. It was, in every sense of the word, a human act, albeit one which exceeded the apex of any other human's skill. He needed no mold to shape the weapons, nor did he even once seek assistance with the process. In return, Emiya barely moved a muscle, nor make a sound, his eyes transfixed on the miracle unfolding before their eyes, intent on ensuring the smith's focus wasn't broken by himself. Emiya may as well have been a statue for the many hours Marzan toiled away at the creation of these new tools, merely soaking in the utterly commonplace, everyday action one would expect from the blacksmith. Regardless, Emiya didn't break concentration for even a moment, even as Mirabelle's recent exploits caught up with her, and she succumbed to the need for sleep. He simply kept watching, unwilling to miss even a second of the process.

With one final, climactic slam of the hammer, and a sigh of relief at a job well done, Emiya let out one of his own that he'd been holding in for who knows how long. He kept his silent watch over the forge as much excitement was had at these new vestiges of humanity's hope. There was a subtle relief on Emiya's face as there were now at least two others who could feasibly stand up to the Voidlord's, and the threat they seemed to pose, and naturally the second-hand enjoyment of seeing Mira and Isabella enjoy their new toys, as it was an act he indulged in not some few hours ago when he proudly introduced the pair to Tsumukari. As Isabella left, thanking Emiya for the introduction, he simply nodded in kind. The Uchiha had mentioned several times about, well, time growing short and running out; she'd been kept from her hunt long enough. Mira also mentioned that Emiya could do with Innovus whatever he wanted, but that she'd retain control. So how things were going to be regardless? Oh well, better to have permission than beg for forgiveness. When the topic of fighting on the front lines against Nefarian was brought up, Emiya scoffed.

"Do you really have to ask? I already said my blade was yours. May have said it to Isabella, but since you both share this goal of getting even with him, it's yours too. You've got your means to contact me, so don't hesitate to let me know the second you find him."

He paused for a moment, though only the one, as his eyes grew dull, a thought weighing on his mind rather heavily.

"Though I think I'll leave the hunting to the pair of you. I'm kinda tired after that amazing display truth be told."

• Love
Reactions: Troi

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,353💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Hehe, noted. I suppose I should go catch up with Isabella, I can tell she’s long gone…but I have a vague idea where she might have went. I’ll be contacting you, rather soon…” she said, as she ascended the ladder out of the armory as she made her way back to the Port of Innovus.

LLM

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,353💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Message Sent Here: https://animebase.me/threads/graveyard-of-sin-115.756128/post-22096875

Hey. It’s Mira again, urm…due to one of my shinobi whom was in the raid currently in shell shock of the events that occurred in the raid, id like you to give me as detailed as a report as possible. All enemies, their abilities and any notable things they might have said, namely to what the Voidlord, Phetra might have said you all. I really need to get up to speed on that information. Signed, Mira

@Imperfect

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Message Sent Here: https://animebase.me/threads/graveyard-of-sin-115.756128/post-22096875

Hey. It’s Mira again, urm…due to one of my shinobi whom was in the raid currently in shell shock of the events that occurred in the raid, id like you to give me as detailed as a report as possible. All enemies, their abilities and any notable things they might have said, namely to what the Voidlord, Phetra might have said you all. I really need to get up to speed on that information. Signed, Mira
Waking up from an impromptu nap in a far corner of Marzan's forge, Emiya felt the faintest twinges of stimulae from a scroll on his person, of which he really only carried the one. Wiping the last vestiges of sleep from his eyes, he glanced over the message from Mira. It appeared as though her contact from the Raid was struggling to provide her with the finer points of the raid in Irkalla. Seeing as he spent most of the engagement face down, typically covered in his own blood, he didn't have much of an account to give. With a stretch and a yawn, he gave a more detailed account.

"I went over the broad details, but I guess I didn't get into the finer points of what we did."

Emiya then gave a more detailed account of his experiences in Irkalla, from the Fates and how the barriers from the Spider were instrumental, to Falnir and how he admittedly didn't last very long against him, and then on to their failure at the Seven Gates, and finally the confrontation with Phetra herself, and how their deaths were ironically the path to victory. It wasn't a complete account, as it was impossible for him to give due to all the time he'd spent dead, but it definitely gave her a more complete account. of the experience. It was certainly better than waiting for her PTSD stricken ally from Tsumigakure to give it. With that done, Emiya stood up, gave a more resolved stretch, and vanished in a wisp of Prana.

(Kanki: Kyojin no Jidai) – Surge of Evocation: Epoch of Titans
Type: Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 20-40
Damage Points: N/A
Description: Considered the father technique of Era of Gods and Dynasty of Kings, Epoch of Titans uses the Surge of Evocation's ability to teleport objects and Surgebinders to the Throne, and return them to the field.

The Wandering Sea - Bending Space

The user, instead of applying this technique to their own body, can manifest Prana around any object or feature of the terrain to teleport it to the Throne and return it immediately or with a delayed timer. The teleported object can either reappear in a new location instantly, in the same manner as the user's own teleportation, or the user can set a delay of up to four turns and it will return on the first turn after the said number of turn elapses (e.g. a delay of 4 turns, the casting of this jutsu counting as the 1st, means it will reappear at the beginning of the user's 5th turn). The user can also create a technique or familiar with an aura of prana, which can only take affect in the same turn it is created, that allows the technique to teleport itself to a new location. This applies to virtually all type of jutsu except those which are streamed, as the user would find themselves unable to progress to this technique before the other reaches its end. This application occurs in the same timeframe as the jutsu cast and offensive jutsu teleported in this manner must reappear a minimum of five-meters away from any opponents unless the user is also within short-range of that opponent, in which it must reappear at least one meter away. The user cannot teleport any object or jutsu to or from a 1-meter distance from any opponents. However this entire variant cannot be applied to the opponent's jutsus which exceed B-Rank in chakra and it cannot be used on Noble Phantasms or Custom Weapons.

The Everlasting Heaven - Warping Time

This variant involves surging a large amount of Prana throughout the user’s body in order to enter the Throne. Their body, and everything on their person, will disappear instantly in a flash of light reflecting the color of their Prana. The user will then reappear amidst another flash of light at a location of their choosing. If the user reappears within less than a meter of the opponent, the opponent can react with any instant, passive or freeform or chakraless technique. Reappearing is accompanied by a crackling sound, creating both an audible and visual queue. The instant use of this technique, which doesn't take a slot in the timefreame, is enabled by the fact that the ethereal energy already exists within their chakra systems. Thrice per battle the user can utilize a stronger version of this ability (S-Rank) to prolong their stay in the Throne. This allows them to exist within the alternate dimension as Prana, which effectively places their body in a stasis. This halts blood loss, the propagation of poisons, the duration of active techniques/abilities, and any other aliments or conditions. This will happen for as long as the user is within the Throne. The user can only remain there for a maximum of four turns per usage. The first application, considered A-Rank, can only be used once every three turns. It can also only be used four times per battle. The second application, considered S-Rank, can only be used three per battle and operates on the same cooldown as the A-Rank version. S-Rank applications render the user unable to use S-Rank or higher Prana for the next turn, if the user remains in the Throne for longer than a turn.

Leaving Landmark via Teleportation. Heading to Last Bastion.

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Still laughing at the heap of dung and spiked instruments clinging to the bandaged man's legs, Emiya cut it short as they approached the port, spying a familiar individual waiting on the waterfront. Though they weren't known to one another on a familiar level, it was one of the many individuals who sought Enkidu's power to heal the Red Fever so many months ago.
"Oh, funny running into you again when Gods are involved, uh... Sorry, I actually never caught your name last time."

As he drew a blank, knowing the man never gave it, Emiya began moving towards the entrance to Marzan's armory.
"These guys here also saw the note, and are keen to meet the God-Slaying Blacksmith. You're welcome to join, it's not far."

With that Emiya guided the group towards the busted cellar that hid one of the most spectacular, yet entirely mundane forges in the world.

Travelling with Lucifer, Mugetsu and Alucard to #212-A, Armory of Marzan, unless specified otherwise by any party.
Alucard and Lilith followed Emiya who he briefly remembered from seasons ago involving the god-child Enkidou. It seemed like they knew the passage to the armory and where Marzan was located.

Aha, so this is where it was all along.. Earth temple take advice from this guy, atleast it's not hiding in the name that something's under the ground ammirite? I'm rite.. I’m also Alucard. Emiya if im not mistaken, yes?

Konnichi-wa, Watashi Lilith. Anoo.. Nice to meet you sir.

Lilith bowed to the small group of shinobi that was traveling with Emiya in hopes of not screwing up their first impresison of her. Her tail swiveled slightly, showing signs of excitement.

Last edited:

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alucard and Lilith followed Emiya who he briefly remembered from seasons ago involving the god-child Enkidou. It seemed like they knew the passage to the armory and where Marzan was located.

Aha, so this is where it was all along.. Earth temple take advice from this guy, atleast it's not hiding in the name that something's under the ground ammirite? I'm rite.. I’m also Alucard. Emiya if im not mistaken, yes?

Konnichi-wa, Watashi Lilith. Anoo.. Nice to meet you sir.

Lilith bowed to the small group of shinobi that was traveling with Emiya in hopes of not screwing up their first impresison of her. Her tail swiveled slightly, showing signs of excitement.
@Arthorius @Xylon

As the group made their way down to the humble forge nestled in the earth beneath Innovus, introductions were made. Whether out of a genuine desire to formally introduce themselves, or simply pass the time on the way to the forge itself, it didn't really matter. It was simply nice to have a name one could associate with him, especially if they were going to sporadically meet when Divinities were concerned.

"Yup, Emiya's fine. Nice to finally make your acquaintance properly Alucard, and you too, Lillith."

With a warm smile towards the young lady, he motioned that it wasn't much further, taking the group down one last set of steps before arriving in the Forge proper. As they entered one by one, the smith was inspecting one of many "failed" weapons, seemingly looking for whatever flaw caused it to result in a mundane weapon, or perhaps simply reminiscing of the time he made such a flawed creation. Anything to take his mind off of the countless millennia he spent in Irkalla Emiya guessed. Without looking at the group, Marzan directed an almost scolding tone at Emiya with a sigh.

"Can't help yourself, can you?"

"Not really, no."

"Doesn't really matter now, does it? So who do we have here?"

Placing the failed tool on a nearby workstation, the smith patted down his attire of what remained of his previous labors with Isabella and Mirabelle, and gave the group a thorough once over. His eyes lingered on one of the group for more than the others, but only briefly, and moving on to the reason for their visit.

"You there, in the red. For what purpose do you seek the power to defy the Gods?"

Giving ample time for Alucard to respond, Marzan would then move on to Mugetsu.

"And you... Should have wiped your feet, but same to you. Why did you come here?"

Finally he turned to Lucifer, and with a curt tone, he spoke with as much sympathy as he could muster.

"As for you... You can see yourself out."

Marzan's eyes trailed down to the gauntlets that enveloped Lucifer's hands, a wave of disgust at the crude weapons and cruder still the materials that went into forging them. Emiya interjected on Lucifer's behalf, though it seemed Marzan would not be moved.

"Lucifer here was one of the Champions who helped rescue you from Irkalla, and a vital one if I'm being completely honest.
I can personally vouch that he's a reliable ally, and-"

"It's not your word I don't trust, but this is not up for debate.
I will not make anything for him, and that's all I'll say on the matter."

Puzzled, Emiya looked to Lucifer, curious as to why he was being turned down, but presumed the smith had his reasons for rejecting Lucifer in such an absolute manner. Not wanting to push the issue, Emiya glanced at Lucifer with an apologetic look, and retreated out of the way so the others could get started.

Reactions: Skorm and Zatanna