Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: ♦ Custom Jutsu Submission ♦

(Hyouton mageru) - Ice bending
Type: Attack/Defence
RangeShort-Mid
Chakra Cost: 50
Damage Points:60
Description: The ice user will focus there chakra into a surrounding water source close to them or even ice itself. After doing so which will take a few seconds they can then manipulate that sorce of water/ice to there will bending it for an offence or defence. The skill behind this technique is based on the flow of the users body and using the ice/water as an extention of themselves. They can create a wall for defence or weapons for attack. When they use this technique it takes 1 turn to have complete control of the ice or water sorce, so after the first turn they can freeze or unfreeze the water almost instantly.

Note: lasts for 3 turns
Note: Cant use fire jutsu at the same time
Note: Must be an ice user

~ Sorry Aang. O_O Declined, do not resubmit. ~

Last edited by a moderator:

Passion

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

( Ittōryū: Yahazu Giri ) - One Sword Style: Arrow-Notch Slash
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: User concentrates chakra on both hands and legs. Once that is done user will start moving at opponent(s) and deliver fast slices/slashes. The slashes itself are very hard to see and/or notice unless you possess a sharingan or you're excellent swordsman/woman because the chakra infused sword and hands can deliver such a fast slices that aren't visible to normal eye and the chakra infused sword doesn't really leave feeling of pain or something touching your skin. After that user can either walk 10 meters or just few steps and the hit will kick in, damaging opponent in a way that can be life threatening or something that doesn't damage you at all
Note:
- Can only be used twice per battle
- Takes three turns to recharge
- No other sword attacks can be used at the same turn AFTERWARDS the jutsu.

~ The purple underlined bit left me thinking this -> . Remove it. You have one more chance to explain this properly before I tell you not to resubmit. ~

( Hyūga Ougi: Sai Dai Rin ) - Hyuuga Ultimate Technique: Largest Ring
Range: Close - Short ( Max. 5 meters )
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80 ( - 30 to user )
Description: User concentrates on chakra flow and channels big amount of chakra into user's arms. The massive chakra can then be conducted outside of the hands with massive speed and force by user putting both one fist over other one and guiding the chakra in form of fast rings in air into opponent's direction. Once the chakra is released it is as fast as Mountain Crusher and does two times as much damage internally. The chakra that's released will damage user's shoulder muscles and hands, preventing this move from being used more than twice per battle. The attack is aimed at opponent's chest and it will damage opponent's lungs and stomach, causing him/her to cough blood and fall on ground. Kage and over ranked ninjas can survive from one blast but the second one will be deadly.
Note:
- Can only be used two times per battle
- User takes a lot of damage while using this jutsu and cannot use any Hyuuga Taijutsu for five turns after the first use, and can use no Taijutsu for the rest of the battle after the second use.
- Only ninjas on/above Kage rank can use this technique.
- This easily misses unless user's faster than target or if target's unable to move.
You must be registered for see images

~ Approved ~

New descriptions for both.
( Ittōryū: Yahazu Giri ) - One Sword Style: Arrow-Notch Slash
Damage points: 60
Description: User concentrates chakra on both hands and legs. Once that is done user will start moving at opponent(s) and deliver fast slices/slashes. The slashes itself are very hard to see and/or notice unless you possess a sharingan or you're excellent swordsman/woman because the chakra infused sword and hands can deliver such a fast slices that aren't visible to normal eye and the chakra infused sword will not actually be in contact with enemies, but the chakra on sword will work like in Asuma's trench knives, extending the range of attack. After that user can either walk 10 meters or just few steps and the hit will kick in, damaging opponent in a way that can be life threatening or something that doesn't damage you at all
Note:
- Can only be used twice per battle
- No other sword attacks can be used at the same turn AFTERWARDS the jutsu.

~ Declined, do not resubmit. ~

I'm done now with it.

-Quest-

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

(Senjutsu: Raikou Gekitai) - Sage Arts: Lightning Repulse
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: By compressing the extensions of natural energy around the user's body, he releases a burst of natural energy mixed with lightning chakra from hand that launches enemies back while briefly taking some electrocution.
~Only useable in Sage Mode.

~ Wot ? o_O Explain better ~

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Summoning Contract: Ospreys

Origin: A set of wetlands called Uomidorii full of high trees and mountains at the edge of a great sea full of gigantic fish in a distant land.

General Description: Ospreys, also called sea hawks or fish eagles, are birds of prey that typically hunt fish. They are found all over the world, and they possess large talons and large, curved beaks. Typical ospreys have wing spans of 4.5-6 feet, although summoned ospreys can be much larger. They fly very quickly, especially when diving.

Summon General Abilities: The ospreys of Uomidorii wear armor on their wings, talons, and beak. While most ospreys don't know aggressive offense jutsus, most know wind jutsus that increase their flight speed. In addition, most ospreys can channel wind chakra in their metal armor to increase their slicing and tearing abilities. The ospreys generally prefer to shy away from direct combat, preferring to outmaneuver their opponents. Osprey elders possess the ability of communicating with their summoners through thought, because at the high altitudes and high velocities that they fly at, vocal communication is impossible.

Summoning: After signing the osprey summoning contract, one gains the ability to summon and be summoned by a number of ospreys. If the user of the summoning jutsu puts in too little chakra for a regular summoning, they will summon juvenile ospreys, which wear no armor, cannot speak or use jutsus, and are indistinguishable from typical ospreys. Typical summoned ospreys have wing spans of about 15 feet, and can be ridden at low altitudes and speeds. They wear armor, although their proficiency with jutsus varies. The most powerful osprey summons wear thick, though flexible armor, have wing spans of up to 40 feet, can communicate through thought, and are knowledgable in wind jutsus that increase their speed and cutting and tearing power. Up to four people at a time (including the summoner) can ride on these ospreys.

(Uotaka Kuchyose no Jutsu: Sumeru)- Osprey Summoning Technique: Sumeru
Type: Supplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra: 40
Damage: N/A
Description: Sumeru is the Osprey Boss Summoning. He is an extremely large Osprey with a wing span of 40 feet. He is able to fly extremely high, fast, and far. He possesses the ability to read the thoughts of his Summoner, and can communicate with them through thought, so vocal communication is unnecessary (at the high speeds that Sumeru flies at, vocal communication is difficult and unpractical). His wings and head are red and his body is white, and his wings, beak, and talons are protected by extremely strong, yet flexible and light metal armor. Sumeru can channel wind chakra through this armor to increase his cutting and tearing power, and he can use wind jutsus to increase his flight speed in short bursts.

~ So you didn't read the part about restrictions ? Contract approved, jutsu declined till it's restricted. ~

Alucard

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

(Ameton: Ame no Jinkouteki) - Rain Release: Artificial Rain
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 25
Damage Points: -
Description: The user will send his water chakra high on the sky. Using chakra manipulation he will mix his water chakra with the water molecules on the air and will turn his chakra into water that is constantly falling from the sky. Since this rain doesn't need clouds, the opponent can't blow it away. Because the user needs to constantly release it's chakra to make it rain, he needs to pay +5 chakra per turn. The user can cancel this jutsu when he wants to.

~ Nope. ~

Christyan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

(Fuuton: Kaze Shinkirou) Wind style : Wind Mirrage
Range: Mid or Long distance to the enemy
Chakra: 30
Damage: N/a
Description: After doing the needed handseals ( 2 ) the user can create a mirage of whatever he desires in a specific location . Because this mirage is not a genjutsu the opponent can see through it if the is closer than mid range to the illusion it self . The illusion can perform simple movement but not any jutsu or anything else.
Note: The user can not use any wind style jutsus that turn.
Note: Can be used 3 times per battle .
Note: Can only be teached by Christyan

(Before you approve or deny it emperor , you need to know that i made this jutsu thinking about the mirrages that people experience in Sahara : they see water and other cool stuff that arent really there . After some scientist the illusions are created with hot air that under certain circumstances can be a natural telescope pointing at some object so far away that normal eyes cant see ) ... Tell me if i need to add more description to it . I don't care what you're thinking of, I know about the Sahara and mirages as well, thank you very much. -__-"

(Fuuton : Kiyojin Tatsumaki)
Range: Short-Mid
Damage: 80
Description: After doing the needed handseal the user can create a giant tornado from the sky that can be used to attack an opponent or to defend . Even if it need only 1 handseal the tornado need time on his own to form itself : 3 seconds till it touches the ground . If the enemy or the targeted zone is higher than the rest of the terrain the time the tornado needs to form itself decreses with 1 second . Because of the time the tornado needs to form itself the user can use another jutsu right after the 1 handseal for the tornado .
Note: Can only be trained by Christyan.

~ No english name ? o_O ~

(Katon : Aoi Nenshiyou) Fire Style : Blue Fire
Chakra: 50
Damage: 90
Description: The user concentrates his chakra in his mouth and shoots a fireball to the ground that has such an intense temperature that turns blue . When the fireball hits the ground it spreads along it creating a zone full of burning earth . It can harden the mud and evaporate the water in an area or simply create a no walking zone between the opponent and the user . The size of the area that is in blue flames depends on the users chakra amount .
Note: Cant use another fire jutsu that turn.
Note: If not canceled the jutsu remains for 3 turns
Note: Can only be used 2 times per battle.
Note: Can cancel 1 water source for 3 turns or an S rank water jutsu.
Note: Can only be teached by Christyan.

(again emperor , if you dont know , the hotter the flames are they change they're color)

If any of this jutsu is op please say here so i can submit it with less power . Thx for taking your time with those .

-Mugen-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Ice release: advanced ice touch (Hyoton:koudo koori souhou)
Type: Attack
Range:Short-long
Chakra cost: 30 (-15 each turn to maintain and +5 if its damaged)
Damage points:N/A
Description:The user will touch the ground and cover the whole field in ice instantly.This will give the user a balance advantage.Only ice users will be able to walk freely on the ice.Anyone else will fall and lose balance,slide on the ice.If the ice is somehow melted,or destroyed than it will be restored in 2 turns.(it is restored in the beggining of the second move)
*Can only stay on the field for 5 turns
*Can only be taught by mugen-sama

Ice release: ice weapon (Hyoton:koori buki)
Damage points:60
Description:The user will make a barrage of shurikens,kunais etc. through lightning blade creation and infuse them with ice chakra.If the weapon hits the opponent it will freeze him and immobilize him for 2 turns.Also as the shuriken,kunai is in the air (because its made through lightning creation,they are close to each other) the user can create a wall of ice out of half of the shurikens,kunais.While the other half will attack the opponent by surprise.
*Can only be taught by Mugen-sama

Ice release/illusion arts: ice blizzard illusion (Hyoton/genjutsu:koori blizardo genjutsu )
Chakra cost: 50 (+15 with each new opponent)
Description:The user will make a strong blizzard and as soon as it starts the opponent (s) is in the genjutsu.The opponent will think the user just made a blizzard so that his vision is blured.He will see a illusion where he is in a blizzard,he will witness cold temperature and will think its -80 degrees Celsius.The opponent will think the user charges at him and starts fighting him.And as soon as the opponent thinks he lost,the user (in the illusion) will mock him and go away with the words "loser,now I will spar your life.But you will have to get out of this blizzard...if you can of course".As this happens the user will disappear and the opponent will start running away,using wind element to try to escape or stop the blizzard,but it doesnt end,stop.And eventually he will freeze.
*While this jutsu is active the user cant move.This genjutsu lasts 3 turns(because of the battle and trying to escape in the illusion) Only dojutsu users can escape this jutsu,since it is so realistic.
*Can trap up to 3 opponents
*The user will receive 20 damage points.(+ another 20 for each opponent)
I will edit it if its oped but tell me what to edit :p

~ All of this stuff is ridiculous, unrealistic and unimaginative. Declined. ~

Ice release: ice blizzard (Hyoton:koori blizardo)
Chakra cost: 50
Damage points:90 (- 40 to user for the 4 turns its acivated)
Description:The user will make clouds above the field and a strong and very thick blizzard of ice and snow will start.This blizzard is so thick it will damage the opponents lungs,and cause them to suffocate.
*Can only stay on the field for 4 turns and can only be used once
*If the opponent cant escape in 2 turns he will die.If the opponent is a ice user it will do the same damage as it does to the user.

Ice release: ice transformation (Hyoton:koori henge)
Range:Short-mid
Description:the user will stay still and send ice chakra to the opponent.Than he will insert the chakra and freeze every cell in his body.
*The user needs to be still for 1 turn and on the second turn the opponent will be freezed,and wont be able to fight.
*Only senser modes,ninjas will be able to sense the chakra inserting and prevent it from freezing them.

~ I think this is more a question of YOU Stealing others stuff, because all this is unimaginative rips of other techs. ~

Oh and this is pending till I mastered ice.So approve,decline them.And I will add them as my CJ when I master ice (dont want my ideas stolen)

UzumakiJake

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

(Mandalorian: kaisen medite-shon) Mandalorian Art: Battle Meditation!
Type: supplementary
Range: short-long
Chakra: 100
Description: By meditating you can concentrate your chakra and all your energy into your allies fusing your energy with theirs, Making them stronger, faster and giving your team the advantage in battle. However if you are in some kind of mode it may harm those around you such as Sage mode it may turn your allies into stone instead of making them stronger. The strength and speed this jutsu gives them is that of the 2nd gate unless you have a strength ampilfier which will not harm those around you.

Note: Must meditate the entire time for this jutsu to work making u unable to use jutsu.
Note: Lasts 3 turns
Note: After use the user will be tired and worn out effecting his jutsu and response time.
Note: If you die this jutsu ends.
Note: Must be a mandalorian to use or be uzumakijake. Their increased abillities make this easier to pull off

~ OMFG. Jake, do you not know that Custom Clan jutsus have a FRICKING SEPARATE THREAD made for them ? ~
OMFG Yeah I DO , but it almost never gets checked. <--- And if were pointing fingers EMP Why dont u get bettermod skills O_O

P.S. How friggin hard is it to say! "There is a seperate place for this." <--i dont caer if ur havin a bad day no one likes u, and if ur staff the customer is always right! If i where ur boss id fire u with out a second thought!

~ You know what ? I could spend ten minutes crafting an elaborate and beautifully worded reply that would completely own your arse - but I don't want to spend even ten seconds of my life arguing with people who base their entire case on a ridiculous and completely irrational argument. For spamming and arguing, you just earned yourself a two-week ban from this thread. Goodbye. ~

UzumakiJake

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

(Fuuton: Hei Fuuton )Wind Release: Wall of Wind technique
Type: Deffence
Range: Short range
Description: Tiger Boar Tiger
Basically the Wind Version of Water Release: Water Wall Technique. it's good at stopping Lightning techniques and will actually stop Fire Release to some extent. Has many properties of the Water Wall including heat ect.

Note: will only stop A-rank fire and lower, due to its special properties.
Note: usable 2 times a fight.

~ Don't just Copy/Paste the whole damn thing, at least remove the fricking [1]. [2] that indicate references. ~

<-- jsut making a more powerfull verion of this

(Fuuton: Hei Fuuton )Wind Release: Wall of Wind technique
Type: Deffence
Range: Short range
Description:
Tiger Boar Tiger Basically the Wind Version of Water Release: Water Wall Technique. it's good at stopping Lightning techniques and will actually stop Fire Release to some extent. Has many properties of the Water Wall including heat ect.

Note: will only stop A-rank fire and lower, due to its special properties.
Note: usable 2 times a fight.

THERE!!! U HAPPY!!! I took off the one 2! would it not have been easier to say ~Approved If~ <-- Id be a better mod then u and im the laziest mother Fer here!

~ Not gonna be checked since you're banned ~

Pain..

Elite
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Fire Style: Burning Wave ( Katon: Moeteimasu Tanpa )

Type: Supplementary-offensive
Range: Short-mid
Chakra: 25
Damage: 40
Description: The user emits a wave of fire chakra from his/her body. Thus creating an aura of flames around the user and making close range attacks difficult. Fire jutsu can be used easier and become stronger when used in combination with this jutsu, also any and all explosive tags nearby can be detonated with this jutsu.

Note: Only can be use twice on battle

~ Wut ? Declined, do not resubmit. ~

Fire Style: Burning Land Jutsu ( Katon: Moeteimasu Sen-Yuu )

Range: Short-mid
Damage: 60
Description: After the necessary handseals are performed, the user summons a small blanket of fire that smashes down onto the ground. Upon making contact with the ground, the blanket of fire expands, rushing across the ground and thus covering the ground within range in fire.

Note: Only twice per battle

~ o_O Approved. ~
( Raiton: Akarui Misemasu ) Lightning Style: Light Show

Chakra: 20
Damage: 30
Description: The user generates lightning around their body at a rapid speed, creating a blinding light around them, momentarily blinding/stunning their opponents.

~ Similar technique exists ~

( Suiton: Doshaburi Tagu ) Water Style: Rain Tag

Description: The user focuses their chakra and creates a rain that neutralizes all explosive tags on the field, including their own.

~ So this is a magic rain ? Or what ? o_O ~

( Kuchiose: Mon Shikaku ) Summoning: Gate Square

Type: Defense
Range: N/A ( Meaning any Range )
Description: The user is needed to do the Horse handseals. When the user finish the handseals a gate transform into a square and it appear in front of the user that is using it this gate is so strong that nothing could stop the gate not even Susanoo can break the gate the gate is made all around the user.

Note: This jutsu can only last two turns
Note: Due to the rank cause is a S rank jutsu it can be use twice per battle
Note: Only -Pain- can teach/allow to use this custom

~ Why not add "the Gate then spews out black flames that burn for seven days and then transforms into a replica Kyuubi band shoots a sphere of chakra before disappearing in a yellow flash and landing on the opponent's head" ? -__-" Declined, do not resubmit. ~

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

(again emperor , if you dont know , the hotter the flames are they change they're color)
Actually, in case you don't know, the flames change colours due to the material they're consuming. And it's also the different materials that release greater or lower ammounts of Heat/Energy. Heat/Energy Release and Flame Color are effects of the burning material, not from eachother.

So if you want, you can say that you have such a great chakra control that makes you release pure fire, which acquires a blue colour, which would mean it burns at higher temparatures. Though I believe this was already done

Last edited:

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards

Actually, in case you don't know, the flames change colours due to the material they're consuming. And it's also that same material that gives out the full potential of heat released. Heat/Energy Release and Flame Color are effects of the burning material, to from eachother.

And that actually makes your custom non approvable, because it lacks scientific base.
I agree but if its blue fire i think its natural because when you turn on your stove( if you have an old time over like i do) if you look at thte bottom of the flame is blue. that 's because that part of the fire is hotter than the rest of it.

(Sorry for the spam i'm just answering)

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I agree but if its blue fire i think its natural because when you turn on your stove( if you have an old time over like i do) if you look at thte bottom of the flame is blue. that 's because that part of the fire is hotter than the rest of it.

(Sorry for the spam i'm just answering)
No, it's because that part of the flame is burning on pure (or very close to that) gas, while the rest is catching some other materials.
This is the last post I'll write about this matter

Emperor

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

BRILLIANT work, guys !
Just awesome.

The next day after I type this

And people disobey it already.

God. -___-"

Daemon, no one asked or required your opinion. Liliana, I did say no replying to anything and that the mods will decide.
Both of you are banned from this thread for two weeks, and are getting infracted.

Nadare

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Resubmitting my Owl Summoning contract custom:

Summoning Contract: Owls

Origin: A forest, hidden deep in the Land of Snow. Nobody, except the contract holders, knows exactly where it is. It is told that the only way to reach it would be a reverse summon, though, theoretically, it would take you 2 years to get there, if you could get through the lost cross lands leading there. Though, nobody did ever try to reach it on feet. It's called the Ga'Hoole land. In the middle of this plain icy crosslands (called "Ice Narrows"), lays an oasis, and a bid magnificent tree - Ga'. It's called The Great Tree, and home to all Guardians and Royalty of Owls.

General Description: Most owl are solitary and nocturnal with some exceptions (the Northern Hawk Owl). Though owls are typically solitary, the literary collective noun for a group of owls is a parliament.
They are usually very resistant to cold, and have a very acute hearing and sight. They have the ability to see in the dark.
Owls have large forward-facing eyes and ear-holes, a hawk-like beak, a flat face, and usually a conspicuous circle of feathers, a facial disc, around each eye. Although owls have binocular vision, their large eyes are fixed in their sockets, as with other birds, and they must turn their entire head to change views. Most birds of prey sport eyes on the sides of their heads, but the stereoscopic nature of the owl's forward-facing eyes permits a greater sense of depth perception necessary for low-light hunting.
Owls are farsighted and are unable to see anything clearly within a few centimeters of their eyes. Caught prey can be felt by owls with the use of filoplumes, which are small hair-like feathers on the beak and feet that act as "feelers". Their far vision, particularly in low light, is exceptionally good. Contrary to popular myth, an owl cannot turn its head completely backwards. It can turn its head 135 degrees in either direction; it can thus look behind its own shoulders, with a total 270-degree field of view.

Summon General Abilities: Due to the filoplumes, small hair-like feather on the beak and on the feet, they have proficient sensing abilities. They can sense any living presence in the area, and their movements.
Some of the owls have created the skill to speak. Though, most of the owls which are summoned don't have the ability to speak.
The animals summoned with this contract, are divided into two groups - The Guardians of Ga'Hoole, and normal, barn owls.
Guardians of Ga'Hoole: Pale white owls, of very big dimensions. All of them wear a special helmet, made of gold, protecting them from any kind of harm to their heads. They have shown durability on very high levels, and are the strongest of all owls.
Barn owls: Grey or brown owls, shown to have a lot of courage and wisdom. They are rarely found in the land of Ga'Hoole.

Summoning: The person who signs this contract is able to summon Guardians and Barn owls from Ga'Hoole, and can also be summoned by any kind of owls. Note, that to sign the owl contract, the certain some one must have complete knowledge of the Ice Element. In case of an unsucessfull summoning, or the usage of a very small amount of chakra, the user calls forth a baby owl, without much use in a battle. The canon Summoning Jutsu calls forth common barn owls, with no special abilities other then the fact that the user can summon them in big numbers. Using specific amounts of chakra, the user can summon special owls, with special abilities, all up to the Boss.

(Kuchiyose: Soren, Chikusha no Fukurou) - Summoning: Soren, the Barn Owl -

Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 30
Description: The user makes a makes just three handseals, and claps his hands together - A small amount of smoke appears, and suddenly a small brown owl flies out of it. It's Soren, a small brow owl from the parliament of barn owls. He has shown a great amount of courage, the ability to fly with exceptional speeds (speeds surpassing the ones of the eagles, falcons, etc.), and has shown the ability to speak.

(Kuchiyose: Kludd, Kinzoku no Kuchibashi) - Summoning: Kludd, the Metal Beak -

Chakra Cost: 25
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user makes a row of handseals, claps his hands together, and out of a smoke cloud flies Kludd, the Metal Beak. He is the strongest of the Barn Owls order, and Soren's older brother. He is famous for his hard and piercing beak, known to pierce even through the harder of metals. He has several scars over his body, and is missing his eye - this explains his rude attitude, and a low temper. He loves to get in fights, and usually comes out victorious. He has shown the ability to uses himself as a projectile, first flying high in the sky, and the propelling downwards towards the target with his beak in front. Upon contact, he causes serious damage.
It is 1,2 meter high when standing, and has the wingspan of 2,5 meters.

(Kuchiyose: Twilight, Kyousei Shimofuri no Fukurou) - Summoning: The Great Grey Owl -

Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: The user makes a row of handseals, claps his hands together, and after the smoke clears in the skies, and large grey owl is lying through the skies. It's Twilight, the Great Grey Owl. He lived his whole life with no family, and was raised by various creatures, including foxes, other birds, and even toads.
He is a very big grey owl of old age, and has shown the ability to communicate with all kinds of animals, even if they can't speak. He was always used as a translator in the Ga'Hoole Kingdom, and always enjoyed great respect from every animal. It was later discovered that he was feared as a very powerful warrior in his days.
He has shown a very high amount of wisdom, and is usually asked for advices by fellow younger owls. He is very nice and polite, but certain things make him very angry.
He is about 5 meters high when standing, and has the wingspan of 11 meters, but is usually not summoned in battles.

(Kuchiyose: Shisuta-Sanbagarasu no Buyou) - Summoning: The Dancing Sister Trio -

Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: The user makes a row of 40 handseals, claps his hands together, and a big amount of smoke is created. Out of it, after some time, fly three big owls, flying like crazy, looking like being drunk. They are the three Sisters of the Ga'Hoole Guardians, know as The Dancing Sister Trio. They are mostly summoned in battles, used as deadly companions. They have shown to have very high reflexes, and super strength. They are proficient in fighting with their own style, which is similar to Suiken in a way - it cannot be read by Sharingan. All three of them wear golden helmets, and enjoy their beauty in the owl society.
All three of them have the wingspan of 3 meters, and are 1,5 meter high when standing.
*Note: Can only be summoned once per battle.*
*Note: No more owl summoning for the rest of the battle.*

(Kuchiyose: Boron, Fukurou no Oumono) - Summoning: Boron, The King of Owls -

Damage Points: 90
Description: The user makes a row of 45 handseals, claps his hands together, and a big amount of smoke is created. After the smoke clears, the user is standing ontop of Boron's head, the King of Owls. He is feared by almost everyone, due to his huge size. He can fly on the highest of heights, in the hardest of conditions, and in the lowest temperatures. He wears a golden crown, which has the shape of a helmet. With a blow of wings, he can shoot out a huge amount of wind (A-rank), causing serious destruction. He can shoot Ice Shards from his beak (B-rank), and can shoot deadly feathers from his wings (C-rank), though, the latter can only be used once.
*Note: Can only be summoned once per battle.*
*Note: No more owl summoning for the rest of the battle.*
*Note: This is the only technique that can be used in one turn, due to the amount of chakra used.*
*Note: Wing Blasts, Ice Shards, and Shooting Feathers all count as moves, and are counted in the "three moves per turn" restriction.*

My owl summons were never officially submitted, so I don't have anything to quote here, as the old version.

I'll let Emperor handle this one...>_>'
~ All the purple stuff has to be changed, and restrictions have to be added. ~

-Mugen-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Chakra cost: 30 (-15 each turn to maintain and +5 if its damaged)
Description:The user will touch the ground and cover the whole field in ice instantly.This will give the user a balance advantage.Only ice users will be able to walk freely on the ice.Anyone else will fall and lose balance,slide on the ice.If the ice is somehow melted,or destroyed than it will be restored in 2 turns.(it is restored in the beggining of the second move)
*Can only stay on the field for 5 turns

Ice release: ice weapon (Hyoton:koori buki)
Description:The user will make a barrage of shurikens,kunais etc. through lightning blade creation and infuse them with ice chakra.If the weapon hits the opponent it will freeze him and immobilize him for 2 turns.Also as the shuriken,kunai is in the air (because its made through lightning creation,they are close to each other) the user can create a wall of ice out of half of the shurikens,kunais.While the other half will attack the opponent by surprise.
*Can only be taught by Mugen-sama

Ice release/illusion arts: ice blizzard illusion (Hyoton/genjutsu:koori blizardo genjutsu )
Chakra cost: 50 (+15 with each new opponent)
Description:The user will make a strong blizzard and as soon as it starts the opponent (s) is in the genjutsu.The opponent will think the user just made a blizzard so that his vision is blured.He will see a illusion where he is in a blizzard,he will witness cold temperature and will think its -80 degrees Celsius.The opponent will think the user charges at him and starts fighting him.And as soon as the opponent thinks he lost,the user (in the illusion) will mock him and go away with the words "loser,now I will spar your life.But you will have to get out of this blizzard...if you can of course".As this happens the user will disappear and the opponent will start running away,using wind element to try to escape or stop the blizzard,but it doesnt end,stop.And eventually he will freeze.
*While this jutsu is active the user cant move.This genjutsu lasts 3 turns(because of the battle and trying to escape in the illusion) Only dojutsu users can escape this jutsu,since it is so realistic.
*Can trap up to 3 opponents
*The user will receive 20 damage points.(+ another 20 for each opponent)
I will edit it if its oped but tell me what to edit :p

~ All of this stuff is ridiculous, unrealistic and unimaginative. Declined. ~

Ice release: ice blizzard (Hyoton:koori blizardo)
Damage points:90 (- 40 to user for the 4 turns its acivated)
Description:The user will make clouds above the field and a strong and very thick blizzard of ice and snow will start.This blizzard is so thick it will damage the opponents lungs,and cause them to suffocate.
*Can only stay on the field for 4 turns and can only be used once
*If the opponent cant escape in 2 turns he will die.If the opponent is a ice user it will do the same damage as it does to the user.

Ice release: ice transformation (Hyoton:koori henge)
Range:Short-mid
Description:the user will stay still and send ice chakra to the opponent.Than he will insert the chakra and freeze every cell in his body.
*The user needs to be still for 1 turn and on the second turn the opponent will be freezed,and wont be able to fight.
*Only senser modes,ninjas will be able to sense the chakra inserting and prevent it from freezing them.

~ I think this is more a question of YOU Stealing others stuff, because all this is unimaginative rips of other techs. ~

Oh and this is pending till I mastered ice.So approve,decline them.And I will add them as my CJ when I master ice (dont want my ideas stolen)
Where did I rip off a technique:| Are you Sirius emp,if you dont like them it doesnt mean I riped them off.

Chimp mode (chimpo modo)
Range: N/a
Chakra Cost:50 (-10 each turn)
Damage:N/a (40 overall(4 turns) and -5 each time the user talks to someone telepathically)
Description: the user uses a special technique that was taught by the chimpanzees.The user will enhance his chakra giving him a 2nd gate speed and strength and the user gains the abillitie to talk through the mind,with other people on very,very great distances(like from iwa to ame).But if the user wishes to talk to a chimpanzee than there is no distance from which they cant talk.This ability can also be used to confuse the enemy,because they can talk to them telepathically and scream something,and make it look like someone is behind them.While this is active the users hair will turn silver.
*Can only be used once and lasts for 4 turns
*No chimpanzees may be summoned this,previose and next 4 turns.Unless stated in the chimp descreption(none have it yet)
*After 4 turns the user wont be able to use A-rank or higher jutsus for 1 turn
*Need permission from Mugen-sama to learn
~Declined~

Chakra cost: 40 (-10 each turn to maintain and +5 if its damaged)
Description:The user will touch the ground and cover the whole field in ice (trees and plant included).This will give the user a balance advantage.Only ice users will be able to walk freely on the ice.Anyone else will fall and lose balance,slide on the ice.If the ice is somehow melted,or destroyed than it will be restored in 2 turns.(it is restored in the beggining of the second move)
*Can only stay on the field for 4 turns
*Needs some kind of water source nearby
edited
~Declined~ You are not Ice Man...And the ice can't be regenerative

Bose summoning: The silver duo (Kchyuse: shirogane no futarigumi)
Range:N/A
Description: After wiping blood on the tatto the user will summon 2 silver fured chimpanzees,that are a bit smaller than Gamabunta.Moubo carrys dual swords and has wind affinity.He can create wind equivalent to S-rank wind with his swords.Koubo carryes a big spear on his back and has fire affinity.He can spit out fire equivalent to S-rank fire.Both of them are guardians of Mount Silver and are feared.
*Each chimp can use a S-rank elemental jutsu 3 times (each)
*Can only be summoned once per battle
*Can stay on the feild for only 4 turns
*Must be taught by Mugen sama
~Pending~ Emperor, check.
Too big.

summoning: The elemental chimpanzee sage(kchyuse: soshi sannin no chimpo)
Range:N/A
Description: After wiping blood on the tatoo the user will summon a old chimpanzee - rosho.He is 5 meters high.He is old and cant fight but has great skill in elements.Once summoned he can do one of these:flood the field(water),turn the field in flames(fire),make the field suck everything into one spot(earth),make the feild get hit by many F-5 tornados (wind),make 100 bolts of lightning(s-rank) hit the field(lightning).
*Can only be summoned once and lasts one turn.
*The things that were listed will not harm the user if he is standing close to Rosho
*Can only be taught by mugen
*Must be taught by Mugen sama
~Declined~

summoning: The chimpanzee strength sage(kchyuse: chikara sannin no chimpo )
Range:mid-long
Description: After wiping blood on the tatoo the user will summon a huge chimpanzee,2 times as big as gamabunto.The chimpanzee is very strong,and can lift gamabunto with 1 hand.His elemental afinity is earth.And he can create earthquakes (90 damage) 1 time per battle by slaming his hand on the ground.He can also be summoned on top of the opponent if the opponent is in mid-long range.
*Can only be summoned once and lasts 3 turns
*the user can not use any Gen,nin,summoning or elemental jutsus while he is on the field (no subs) wich leaves him open
*Because of the large strain on summoning him he also gets a -40 health disadvantage
*No summonings for the rest of the battle.(includes the previous turn)
*To summon,you must have no chimpanzee on the field,or on the previose turn.Also to summon the user cant have more than 2 clones on the field.And no forbidden rank jutsu previous and this turn
*Can only be taught by mugen
~Declined~ Remove the bolded part, resubmit, and it's good to go ^_^

Lord of Kaos.

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Lightning: Thunder Shout(raiton:Kaminari komento)
Type: attack-defence
Range: short-long
Chakra Cost:40
Damage:80
Description: The user gathers lightning chakra in his mouth then screams while shooting all that lightning out at once in a forcefull strike. This attack can be used to push the opponant back and damage them or stop an incoming attack.
*2 times per battle only
*-5 damage to the users mouth

Summoning Technique: Trek The Tiny Jaguar Warrior(kuchiose: Torekku kogata jagā senshi)
Type: supplementry
Range: short-long-mid
Chakra Cost:40
Description: This is a very small yet powerfull jaguar. Only 1m tall and having a weight of 30 kg he is even smaller then a regular jaguar. But he is exrtemly talented and has mastered ninjutsu and genjutsu. Also he is very smart and has a well nose.
*can only be summoned for 5 turns

~ -.- Declined, do not resubmit ~

Special Jaguar Blade
Type: supplementry
Range: N/a
Chakra cost: 40
Damage:0
Description: This blade was made by an acient blacksmith in the jaguars homeland. Later it was found by the Mandalorian clan and was improved. The sword is made by a rare materail found only in the homeland of the jaguars. Its 1m long. Its very thin and sharp do it can cut even trees. Thanks to the improvements made by the mandalorian clan the sword can now vibrate making it even more deadly. Also the sword has a small chain hidden in its handle. THe swords building material reacts with chakra so if the user releses chakra into the sword he can make the sword sharper and stronger. With the vinrating powers and relesed chakra the sword becomes strong enough to slice metal. The swords vibration generates heat making ever part of the sword except its handle hot.
*The sword is indestroctable
*The user carrys the sword with him at all times and does not have to summon it
*The user must know how to summon jaguars to be able to use this sword
*The user must be part of the mandalorian clan to be able to use the sword

~ No restrictions, no Japanese name ? oO ~

Triple Jaguar Summon(Toripurujagā Kuchiose)
Type: Supplementry
Range: Short-long-Mid
Damage: 0
Description: The user does 9 handseals bites both of his hands( to make blood come out) and slams both of his hands into the ground. By using increadible amounts of chakra the user can summon 3 jaguars instead of 1. Just like how a person with a lot of chakra can summon more then 1 toad at a time.
*The user must have signed the jaguar contact
*Can only be used 1 time per battle
*Cannot use the summoning jutsu for rest of the battle
*The user Cannot use S-rank or higher jutsu next turn.
*The user can slam his hands into any solid surface

~ Declined, do not resubmit ~

Fire: Solar Bomb(katon:Taiyō bakudan)
Range: short-mid-long(if used in short the user damages himself as well)
Type:attack
Damage:90
Description: The user gathers a lot of chakra and raises his hands into the air where the fire chakra he gathered turn into a big ball(2m radious). Then after the user creates the ball he throws it at his opponant and when the ball hits the target it explodes like a bomb; burning everything in a 5m radious.
*Because of the time it takes to gether the fire chakra and make the ball, the user must first posts this jutsu and the next turn he can attack the opponant with it
*the user cant use any A-rank or higher fire jutsu for 2 turns
*can only be used once per battle

Pain..

Elite
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

( Raiton: Akarui Misemasu ) Lightning Style: Light Show

Description: The user generates lightning around their body at a rapid speed, creating a blinding light around them, momentarily blinding/stunning their opponents.

( Suiton: Doshaburi Tagu ) Water Style: Rain Tag

Description: The user focuses their chakra and creates a rain that neutralizes all explosive tags on the field, including their own.

~ So this is a magic rain ? Or what ? o_O ~

( Kuchiose: Mon Shikaku ) Summoning: Gate Square

Type: Defense
Range: N/A ( Meaning any Range )
Description: The user is needed to do the Horse handseals. When the user finish the handseals a gate transform into a square and it appear in front of the user that is using it this gate is so strong that nothing could stop the gate not even Susanoo can break the gate the gate is made all around the user.

Note: This jutsu can only last two turns
Note: Due to the rank cause is a S rank jutsu it can be use twice per battle
Note: Only -Pain- can teach/allow to use this custom

~ Why not add "the Gate then spews out black flames that burn for seven days and then transforms into a replica Kyuubi band shoots a sphere of chakra before disappearing in a yellow flash and landing on the opponent's head" ? -__-" Declined, do not resubmit. ~

Wow you just needed to say Declined.

Falling Stars No jutsu ( Katon Kage Bunshin Shuriken )
Range Mid-long
Damage: 60
Description: Katon Kage Bushin Shuriken or Falling Star No Jutsu is a Ninjutsu attack that the user sets projectiles on fire (mostly used with Shurikens) and throws them high into the air and makes Multiple copies of them with the use of Kage Bunshin Jutsu and send them at the enemy. From a distance during the night this Jutsu looks like falling stars.

Fire Style: Bloody Wildfire Jutsu ( Katon: Chimamire Abaremasu Kaji )
Range: Short-long
Description: A Fire Style jutsu created by Kokujo Uchiha, the user slams his/her hands together and creates a ball of flames upon pulling their hands apart. Then the fireball shoots at the target and expands into a large, blazing inferno by sucking in the surrounding air at mid range, thus making it into a long range. The fire is blood red in color and is so thick that it resembles blood.

~ Both Declined, do not resubmit ~

Summoning Contract: Pidgeot

Origin: In a cave, on the hidden lightning village. No one never expected to be such and animal in the hidden lightning village it was found by me when it was a baby but now the bird has grown. I was looking for wired animals and i saw this bird in a cave eating bats and insects it took me a year and a half to found this bird. Nobody has pass to that cave nobody survive but i did. This cave is call the death path cave theirs a lot of animals on the cave such as bats, crocodile, snakes and more the cave has a bit of water that snakes drink and the water is all infected and make you sick but not kill you it made me sick for three months.

General Description: Most Pidgeot eats insects such as ant, mosquitoes and more. Most Pidgeot leave on forest but they go and risk their life on a cave to look for insects. Pidgeot has eyes like eagle they can see really good and from a really high distance pidgeot also have the abilities to see through the dark that's when they eat insects. Pidgeot has really great wings they also can fly really fast and move their wing twice on a second. Pidgeot are able to see anything clearly from a distance centimeters of their eyes and they are so smart that they even talk two class of language such as English and Spanish.

Summon General Abilities: Pidgeot are able to see through the dark and can see anything in front of him no matter the area and they are also really fast they able to speak like a say before.
Fire: They able to use fire up to A -Rank and they really great with the fire style they do not need hand seals to use fire style jutsus.
Glue: They able to throw a wired glue from their mouth and even if their opponent is on long range the glue still can get them and the glue are really great if you get catch by the glue the opponent can't move for two rounds.
Speed: Their speed are faster then any normal bird for example, owl, eagle etc....

Summoning: The person that sigh for the pidgeot contract is able to summon any kind of pidgeot from the death path cave and theirs a lot of different color of pidgeot such as a red pidgeot they have their wings red and more things. To sigh to the pidgeot contract most be a powerful ninja such as my level or higher most know every elements such as Fire, Wind, Water, Lightning & Earth and must be Sannin or a higher rank. By focusing more chakra the user is able to summon rare pidgeot summoning with more special abilities.

( Kuchiyose: Akai Pidgeot ) Summoning: Red Pidgeot

Description: The user do the rat, tiger, monkey hand seals and bite his lips and a bit of smoke appear and a pidgeot appear out of it. This Pidgeot has the abilities of speed it can surpass such as eagles, falcos, owls and more. This is one of the smarter pidgeot out of all pidgeot and is also able to talk English and Spanish language.

Note: Only can be use twice per battle

( Kuchiyose: Ella ) Summoning: Ella
Chakra: 05
Range: N/A ( Meaning any range )
Description: The user do the Ram handseals and a little bit of smoke appear making a little pidgeot appear this pidgeot is able to send message from any place and they are able to also see through the dark and talk Ella is so fast that if am in the Hidden Lightning Village and i send a message to the Hidden Sand Village she get there in about of two days.

~ There is no damn species called a Pidgeot ! ~

Anbu578

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

(Fuuton:kokujin kubomi) Wind stlye: Black Hole
Range: Short to mid
Chakra Cost:60
Damage Points: 120 (to both user and opponent if in range of the the hole)
Description: After weaving the hand signs the user shoots a small rotating ball of wind to a area within 50 meters of both fighters and then the ball of wind will sink then start sucking up anything in it's range icluding a person (which is about 20 meters wide) and will cancel any Raiton and up to A rank Futon.

* May only be used twice in battle

* Lasts only three turns

* Raiton and Futon cannot be used by user for the next turn after using Black hole

* Only Anbu578 may train this jutsu

~ Declined, do not resubmit ~

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Sorry ^_^" I wasn't quite sure about what type of restrictions to put on the jutsu. Hopefully, these are acceptable...

(Uotaka Kuchyose no Jutsu: Sumeru)- Osprey Summoning Technique: Sumeru
Range: N/A
Description: Sumeru is the Osprey Boss Summoning. He is an extremely large Osprey with a wing span of 40 feet. He is able to fly extremely high, fast, and far. He possesses the ability to read the thoughts of his Summoner, and can communicate with them through thought, so vocal communication is unnecessary (at the high speeds that Sumeru flies at, vocal communication is difficult and unpractical). His wings and head are red and his body is white, and his wings, beak, and talons are protected by extremely strong, yet flexible and light metal armor. Sumeru can channel wind chakra through this armor to increase his cutting and tearing power, and he can use wind jutsus to increase his flight speed in short bursts.
(Only usable once per battle.)
(Sumeru can only be used in battle for a maximum of five turns at a time. After those five turns, he will need at least three turns of rest, during which he glides at an extremely high altitude out of eyesight before he can be called down for use again. If the user decides to "call" Sumeru back down for use in battle again after he rests, it will take one turn for Sumeru to return. That adds up for a total minimum of four turns in between a maximum of five turns of usage.)

~ Restrictions are fine now. Just explain in detail how much protection is afforded by the armour ~

Status
Not open for further replies.