Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don’t think that you as a villager would think “he was town” but still come up with a nonsensical reason to come up with “paranoia about it”

How can you possibly doubt it just because people voted if it was 100% clear that he was red checked?

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1) The behaviour thing was referring to you saying "Ah I guess Luk acting like a toxic shit and flipping TSQ makes sense after all"
huh? I literally went over DP2 again to make sure I made a post like that but to my surprise guess what I found? Already starting with lies huh? lmao

I find it funny tho because you yourself guessed that Luk was roleplaying you.

2) I don't even know what agenda you're trying to pin on me here, it's just all hot words packed in a gift and forwarding it in the hopes that someone will find me suspicious for this.
Your interpretation was full of lies and nonsense, I am not sure how you came up with such interpretation to begin with. You accused me for stating that TAC is town when that's not the case, and threw mud my way for trying to hunt for other scum because there was no point wasting energy on TAC.

I wasn't even pushing you based on this at that point in time, I was merely saying "you are wrong that TAC flips town just because a lot of people voted"
This is the thing tho, I am not sure how exactly you are reading the thread cause I never said TAC will flip town.... I literally said TAC is scum after luk mod kill. So, not only you not reading the thread, you are literally putting lies in my mouth to push for your agenda.

If anything this shit clears me because I would've known TAC flips scum instead of me acting like I know he doesn't, so, thanks for building my town case, I guess?
Come on, I played with you enough to know that you can sell on acting like a fool and fake your reactions. Don't use wifom to support your arguments.

But you went "hold on this is suspicious" without thinking that it could've been a red check BECAUSE YOU ARE SCUM THAT KNOWS TAC IS TOWN.
I went "hold on this is suspicious" on how fast the wagon build up on TAC BEFORE LUKE GOT MOD KILLED!!!! it felt very opportunistic!!! I was going for other scum possibilities since TAC is pretty much dead and confirmed scum at that point AFTER luk mod kill. People who were on the wagon are suspicious as hell because THEY KNOW IT'S A MISLYNCH and will always say "Luk red check him ho ho"

You are not even reading the thread TSQ. If you don't admit that you have all of this wrong then idk what to tell you. You are just great at lying your way through.

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If it was obvious to you that it was a cop check, I don’t understand how you would use “scum are definitely on this and I didn’t like how they piled on”

Like, yeah, of course they are on his wagon if it’s a red check lmfao, what are they going to do, speak up about it?

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Bro you’re a wolf and are not even getting my point correctly

It’s the mentality behind a post, you don’t literally have to use the words “TAC is townie”, you going “hold on there’s something suspicious going on is it not? Like way too many people piled up on TAC” despite you thinking he was redchecked speaks enough.

If you think he was redchecked then why wouldn’t scum think he’s donezo and voted accordingly?

Your piling on argument was expressing confusion that shouldn’t have existed unless you had the alignments of people in the game.
You don't have a point to begin with, you lie down your teeth to get what you want. Hell if anything the fact that you are straight up being manipulative and twisting facts to fit your own agenda by itself is scummy. You need a proper look at.

XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Here is the issue with X. He is making "claims" than I know cannot be true. The issue is, from Day 1 he was strongly pushing for my lynch. I believe he is faking his "red peek" or whatever because I think his main goal in this game is to get me lynched. In short, my conclusion right now is that he is a Lyncher.

His play doesn't make much sense as a supposed investigator. Contrast this with an actual investigator, Luk. At the very start of Day 2, Luk said the lynch should be between him and TAC, and never wavered on that. X buried his investigator "claim" within a large post, and barely even tried to get the rest of the town to push with his supposed red peek. Almost like it was a throwaway attempt to push the lynch, and futile in what Luk had done. Now that I called attention to it, X is pushing it far more strongly now after I called attention to it, because he knows he can't back away from it now.

Here is the deal. X is not Town this game. I really can't reconcile his play as town. This may be easy for me to say, but I think my posts towards him have demonstrated why that is. Usually, I should, objectively, be the lynch here. But given the liklihood of him being a lyncher (which is fairly high, and you need only recheck his DP1 posts to confirm he was indeed trying to push the lynch onto me before any investigation informed his behaviour), and so I don't think standard process should apply here. X should be lynched today. If he flips Town and an Investigator of some kind, I should be vigged the following Night. I really don't think he will, but I'm saying this to cover as much ground as I can. If he is indeed what he purports to be, then all I can surmise is that some kind of framing has been in place. Easy for me to say I know, and I doubt many people will listen or read this anyway, but eh, I might as well try. Wasting an extra lynch on me will likely end the game in this scenario.

If I end up lynched, I can only stress that there is nothing I personally have done that would result in a red check.

In that event, the players that should be looked into (after X, of course) would be Soul and Ryu. I would feel a lot better about Soul if a lot of his points I hadn't already made for myself. Now that could mean we just see the same things, which would be nice, but this is why I wanted that post from him much earlier. Ryu hasn't remotely tried to solve the game at all, in fact he has barely done anything at all. I really don't think Tigerr is scum, and I feel like Michelle is playing awfully passively - I don't entirely buy the meta excuse, but I don't know if that's enough to lynch. I can go through players again closer to the flip, this I hope is not my last post here, but I wanted to make it now while I still can in case any more early ay ending shenanigans are afoot.

In any case, I advise we finish up this X vs me thing today. If that means I'm lynched, so be it. I've done literally all I can to defend it, and I feel like I need only point to X's posts this DP to indicate that he really doesn't care what I'm going to flip, hence my theory that he's a Lyncher. And if you accept that is possible, then the idea of lynching me to test him should go out of the window, because X won't care at all for the consequences, as he would have already won.
I feel like calling me a Lyncher s a convenient move for you, but how often does that role actually exist? Last game, I saw a ton of people try to call players Lynchers only for that role to not even exist in that game. For such a rare role, I feel like you're pushing a bit too hard for me to be one.

So apparently, if I am supposedly an investigator, I must play the exact same way as Luk otherwise people shouldn't believe me? If you're calling me an investigator, doesn't it make sense that I would be only able to use said ability during the night, meaning me pushing harder for you in D2 would be a result of that and not you calling attention to it (which you didn't even do). This is yet another attempt to discredit what I've been saying using false logic, that if I were to be an investigator, I MUST act like Luk, otherwise no one should listen to me.

You literally stole my line I used on you against me; I also said I couldn't reconcile you as town and now you're copying my words. What's up with that? Honestly, what percent chance is there that I'm a Lyncher? I suspected you in D1, and after N1, I knew for sure you weren't town, so I decided to dig in deep against you. But you want to desperately frame me as a Lyncher to continue to discredit me.

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bro speak to yourself you’re a wolf

I never claimed I had a post of you saying “TAC is town”

I said there’s a clash in mindsets. You didn’t choose to believe it 100% based on a reason that shouldn’t affect your thinking if you were truly uninformed and thought TAC was a redpeek.

I’m not interested in you twisting words.

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I said there’s a clash in mindsets. You didn’t choose to believe it 100% based on a reason that shouldn’t affect your thinking if you were truly uninformed and thought TAC was a redpeek.

Saying something with words is a completely different argument from choosing words that convey an idea

Here I am saying it’s the second scenario while you’re arguing for the first, we’re going nowhere with this. If you’re a villager you need to understand the fundamental difference.

XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And I don't understand this part

Okay, yes of course scum going to try to cause a mislynch. But if you are scum and dying then scum going to suffer something nasty?That's how I understand it.

@XTMF
If I'm scum, why would my death hurt scum even more? No, my death during the day and night both have different results if it occurs, but both will negatively impact anti-town.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

or what?
Or I'm going to suspect you as scum.

Alright Michelle, game time is over, I have a strong feeling you are scum and I will literally hunt you down. You are very off this game, very very off. The townie Michelle I know push, ask questions, and genuinely feels like she is trying to solve this game for townies. But this game you are the complete opposite, I never really saw you make reads, push people, and you accuse people over silly stuff that makes no sense. You are not the townie Michelle I know, I don't feel that drive from you to capture scum. You are usually the front line for townies but you are taking a step back this game.

Let's see what you have done DP1.

Fluff

Being very vague, acting like she is reading but is she really?

She said she has a pretty good read on someone but after she woke up and made a post I can't quite tell who that someone is. She made a general analysis to the people who posted in the game so far, nothing really standing out.

Nothing note worthy

Asks poison here to not write alot, ok.

32 pages in she finally made a content worthy post.

another opinion content post, but something does not feel right man. Like she is not trying.

Finally something, she is commenting on people posts etc

This was not really an interaction between me and you, I simply told tigerrr to ask you for help to be able to read me.

This post is very funny and hypocrite of her, she threw shade my way cause i voted for gomes but here she is voting for even a more inactive player, but ah i forgot it does not count as scummy when Michelle does it.

She then retracts her vote and says that she does not wanna lynch an inactive. Let's see who she voted for then.

Not really fond of this mentality, so ya okay with inactives meeting minimum requirement post to keep moving forward into the game? doesn't that harm townies in the long run? What if he is scum? then it's win win no? he flips townie, good he won't hinder townies in the future, he flips scum? good we got rid of scum.

I find it funny that you are placing Gomes in the same list as Toujo and X here. Like come on, obviously a lynch on either of X and Toujo is very bad unless something really alarming went off and if they are indeed townie then it will cost townies in the long run. Gomes in the other hand is the complete opposite and will harm townies in the long run.

She said she wanted to lynch either aether or tigerrr but instead went for beeboat which you can arguably say that he was inactive DP1 as well. But no Michelle hates lynching inactive no? not only did she not vote for one of her scum reads on aether and tigerrr, she went and voted for beeboat who is arguably inactive as well. What does that tell me exactly?

She even mention it here herself lmao, but wait Michelle does not like to vote for inactives right? but it's okay for her to suss other players for voting for inactives. Hypocrite at it finest.

Michelle made a post so outrageous it made multiple players question what exactly was going through Michelle mind. Not sure how she got the impression that i was using sweet words, kinda felt like she was trying to get on my good side tbh.

That was the end of DP1, the posts I did not mention were because they were either fluff or not worth mentioning. At this point I had her as null, she said she was busy so I gave her the benefit of the doubt. However, DP2 came by and that's when she started pinging me super hard.

This was Michelle first post during DP2!!! Townie Michelle would question the statement Luk made since this is a non claim game but she did not and threw her vote at TAC immediately without second thought. Felt very opportunistic and launched at the first opportunity for a mislynch. From scum perspective it makes perfect sense and she has an escape goat when things go south in luk. Hell she even got at the edge of her seat when I stated my thoughts about how something fishy is going on and i am not liking the people who jumped into the wagon immediately. What happened here is NOT TOWNIE Michelle, I played with the girl alot and I never saw her be this careless.

She then makes this post which put her in much worse situation in my eyes, she is already setting up her scapegoat when TAC flips townie, and questioning people who are questioning the legitimacy of the statement luk made which is THE TOWNIE mentality. (not saying that rej and ansa are townie for it but it's some green points their way)

The post that made me very wary of Michelle. Look at this, she is stating her that she is trusting Luk words in a non claim game, but this is the perfect scapegoat for mafia. Michelle knew TAC was not scum and was using her relationship with luk and her knowledge of him as her advantage for an easy mislynch and scapegoat when TAC flips green.

Not sure why it looks very bad for me? Throwing mud my way for the sake of it.

She said she will tunnel me to death because I said luk got modkilled. Like what? why? but it's funny because when I confronted her this DP she did backed away and did not wanna do anything, she knows she fucked up. Don't worry tho I will tunnel you to death myself this time Michelle.

I replied to this but if you made it all the way here then you realize how hypocrite she is. It's fine when she does it. Jump between an inactive to another inactive while ignoring her scum read.

She got really annoyed/defensive that I questioned how fast the wagon build up on Luk when he stated that TAC is scum. You know why she got defensive? because she is a scum who jumped into the wagon knowing it was a mislynch and people questioned it (me and tsq) she addressed us, in my case luk was already mod killed so more reason to throw sus my way for questioning how the wagon build up BEFORE LUK got mod killed.

She then made this lovely post, stating that apparently I have TMI knowledge in the wagon?But how exactly? because I questioned things? because I did not like how the wagon build up so fast on TAC BEFORE LUK got mod killed? It's funny tho cause i had to google that LMAO but what makes it more funny is that she is the one who probably have TMI knowledge about TAC and everything going on in that wagon probably.

In my head I was searching for next scum since TAC is pretty much dead and most likely scum since luk got mod killed for it. But no, how dare I try and search for scum potential. What's the point wasting time on TAC if he is getting lynched? but what Michelle was doing is setting up a mislynch and throwing mud my way.

She also said that she will prove that I am scum but when confronted her current DP she avoided me. Why is that?

DP2 ended and TAC flipped townie, that's when everything literally pinged in my head and I was like "hold on a second.... Michelle knew of this...."

So DP3 comes around and let's see what happens.

Michelle comes into this DP and threaten to lynch toujo. But i thought she was gonna prove to everyone that I am scum? Townie Michelle would be up my ass trying to get me lynched. I wanted to go into war with her to see if she is townie or not and confirm it once and for all. But no, she does not want to do anything and take a back seat. Like what? How are people not catching this? I literally wasted HOURS OF MY LIFE with townie Michelle going back and forth and this IS NOT TOWNIE MICHELLE. she is SCUM.

I casted my vote on Michelle and this is what she had to say. You are correct about one thing, my experience with you definitely made know your townie behaviour, which is why I am voting you this DP. You stated earlier that you gonna expose me for being scum and now you are retreating? Weren't you the one who said you gonna come after me and expose me? well? what is going on? You are one sly fox this game Michelle, you thought I would not notice, but i dealt with you for far to long to know if something is off about you.

She ignores me and go and votes Tigerrr. Why? because she know she will be exposed in a battle, townie Michelle would of still went 1 on 1 with me even if she knows she gonna lose. But this time she avoided me completely and went for another vote completely. Michelle stated that she was gonna tunnel me to death and when she was questioned by it she voted the player who questioned her LMAO. Like hello guys?

She makes up some bs reason for voting tigerrr because she simply questioned her.

This post tells me one thing about you Michelle, you are a hypocrite. You stated that you are not afraid of me and that you wanted to fight me and expose me right? But here you are voting someone else for the very SAME thing you wanted to do. You wanted to tunnel me to death and literally fight me 1 on 1. But now you take a step back and voting someone else for the same thing you wanted to do with me? Because they simply asked you why?

No you come on, you expect people to not notice your scum behavior. You are not TOWNIE MICHELLE PERIOD!

Now, reading this far, if you still think Michelle is townie then I have nothing to say to you. I am a person who literally went to war with this girl for 30+ pages in a row and in many games and I know Townie Michelle and THIS IS NOT TOWNIE MICHELLE. She did not even do anything contribution this game so far which is very unlike her! Just compare her last game to this and tell me in a straight face that she is townie... YOU CANT!!! Hell! I am welling to put my own life on the line here, if Michelle flips townie then you can lynch my ass next DP. I have never been this sure about a read regarding Michelle as I am right now.

Michelle is scum period and my vote is locked on her. If she by some Miracle flips townie you can just lynch me next DP.

Thank you for reading, with that being said.

Vote Lynched: Michelle
I can see many good points being presented by SoulKiller here just because Michelle acting more suspicious in this dp. So the accusations not really baseless. For example, In D2 Michelle spoke about going to tunnel SK and prove to people why SoulKiller is wolf in D3 but in D3 she suddenly drop it without any reason. What kind of behavior is this? Never seen town Michelle hide her tail between her legs out of sudden before. Not read her scum yet but that depends on SoulKiller flip today if he gets lynch.

What do you think possibly happen to Michelle here?
@Rej
@Thestatusquo
@Ryu Kishi
@-PK-

Alright time to iso this battle that been going on between X and Ratchet.

If my memory serves me right, X made a post stating that he is catching up and about to make posts, he then followed with the following posts.

He started off with addressing who he thinks is townie or scum based on color, while this might seem like not alot it's actually gives off good information on where he stands, better than other people fluff posts and I am assuming he was about to make more posts after? However, ratchet chan did not like what he read and this was his response or reaction.

Honestly when I first saw this, I thought it was odd of ratchet to go hard on X for such thing, I am assuming he was trying to get him to give actual input and push on him to gauge X intentions.

Alright, I feel like X response here was good, he actually addressed the question ratchet addressed. His second paragraph especially the second half of it showed frustration and honestly I believe the frustration it stems from, it does not seem fake to me. However, I feel like the last bits of it was unnecessary, I did not think ratchet was being rude by any means, it felt like he was pushing hard to get a reaction from X.

Ratchet respond was fairly good, the first 60% of it anyways. Felt like he was engaging normal conversation and discussing with X. The last big paragraph of this quote is quite interesting tho, he makes valid point when he asks X why he had 2 other players same color as X indicating that they are townie hardcore from the first 22 pages X read. I went back and checked and it was AngleusSama and TSQ. I found it quite odd why he would place two players in the same level as him if he is indeed townie without giving solid explanation for the reason, I can see why it can be sus.

X replied here but he did not really address why he had both TSQ and AngleuSama as the same level as him, I feel like he brushed the stuff ratchet tried to address and paint it as "ratchet you just annoyed at me because I used colors" which is ehh.... not really fond of it. There is also the chance the coloring thing did not work as intended but if that was the case X would of made a comment about it. He then further says that ratchet is having his vote on him because of emotion. But from what I saw so far I did not really see ratchet react with emotion to be honest, he was stating his reasons and I feel like X could of done much better here.

After sometime X made this post and casted his vote on ratchet. I kind of feel like this vote stems alot from the fact that Ratchet pushed X. He made some other reasons but for some reason I don't think X would of casted his vote on Ratchet if ratchet never pushed him.

I agree with ratchet that his argument for voting ratchet is weak, I won't say it's nothing that's kinda going too far. However, I do agree that X did not provide any example or even counter the argument ratchet made and brushed it off as "you mad at me because I used colors to identify my reads". Ratchet then threatens to go after X if X does not step up his game next DP.

This was X respond to ratchet quote above this quote, I feel like ratchet honestly did good in addressing his reasons on why he voted for X but X act clueless here for some reason, I think he just thought that it's so insignificant what ratchet was addressing that it was not worth bothering going over it? I don't think it's fair to compare yourself to alice. You two are very different skill wise, and I feel like ratchet holds you to much higher standards which is why you both are being treated differently. I do agree with you in the matter that he seemed to find poison sus but decided to switch his focus on you entirely. I feel like he was testing you but you did not meet his expectations hence why he kept pushing you.

Ratchet finally came back from his slumber and addressed his situation with X. The first part of this quote I agree with actually, it felt like X was indeed dodging the arguments ratchet pointed out and painting it like nothing. He also had two people the same level as townie level as himself, from where did that confidence stem from? TSQ and AnglesSama.

I also, did think that his vote on ratchet was poor and he would of never done so if ratchet did not push him.

X addressed the quote ratchet made above, let's start with honestly, I did not think about it at first but going back and looking at it you did have TSQ and AnglesSama the same color as yourself which might indicate you view them as the same regards as yourself, now that could of been a misuse of colors in your part and you never really addressed it. But if that's the case why didn't you say so? I have a feeling this entire thing would of not escalated to this point if you did, but let's continue and see this post.

I don't think it's wise to put alice and you in the same category. The difference in skills here is very large and i am not sure why you keep bringing her up and comparing her actions to you. I personally wouldn't give alice the same treatment i give for you for example.

"This is a bad paragraph right here. If I was scum, how on earth would I know what your role is in D1? So for your flip to reflect poorly on me just isn't something that I would have known one way or another. This is also a false representation of how I play as scum and with this being the final thing you said in this paragraph, it really takes away from you trying to give me a point in my favor, no?"

This part of his quote feels like X is misunderstanding some things, I don't think ratchet said you would know his role, but that if you got him lynched somehow it will reflect very poorly on you cause apparently ratchet is townie here? but i will get to that later.

Stating that ratchet is 100% anti town is a bold statement.

Ratchet replied to X but i felt i already addressed the points he made here. So not going through it.

Final thoughts :

I entered in the mindset that I was viewing ratchet as scum here and X as townie but after going through their entire conversation I don't necessarily feel that anymore. I feel like X did very poorly defending himself and this entire thing would of not escalated for 3 DP's if he actually addressed ratchet points and countered them or provided reasons, he dismissed them and casted a vote on ratchet which honestly looked very poorly and no I am by no mean defending ratchet here because I know that he is very capable of pulling stuff like this and setting someone for a mislynch. I feel like ratchet went very hard on X from the get go, but X was also very emotional about it and I feel it affected his play in this situation. This is my deduction from their conversation ONLY and has nothing to do with their performance and what they did outside this conversation. At the same time i feel like X frustration really stems from townie but i am not sure anymore. I came into this with certain mindset and now not sure cause both of them are extremely capable players.

I still feel it's W/T situation here with even a possible T/T situation (slim chance tho). If it's indeed W/T situation then I am honestly not sure anymore who the wolf among them is anymore. It can still very well be ratchet cause he can push into something like this and give reason, and it also can be X due to how poorly he handled his defense tbh.
This assessment on these two people look fair but one and only part where I disagree with your logic, it's when you said " it also can be X due to how poorly he handled his defense tbh."

I don't think someone like X is the type of player that's going to do a lousy job as scum.

===============

With that being said after I have ISO him and addressed some of his posts I have mixed feelings towards SoulKiller. In my first ISO on SoulKiller I gave him Null but lean towards Scum. In D3 you seem to have some sort of agenda behind your push on Michelle and behind your read on Toujo and XTMF. Its being hinted by your over writing posts. I'm gradually see you as scum SoulKiller.

Vote: SoulKiller

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I am not the one lying and twisting stuff here and MAKING UP shit i never even said lmao.

I just love it how you say I am twisting words when clearly it's you who is doing it. You lied, you mentioned that i said stuff that i did not say, and your interpretation is half assed. When I address you with why you are wrong, you brush them off and act like i am twisting stuff here? rofl

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To you, the way of hunting is very level 1, with words, but I look at mindsets.

Someone may not say with words that “X is town” but caution to proceed and using arguments to prove that they lean that way

The argument is crystal clear to 2 people that have actually cared to understand the point and not just discredit it : Michelle and Tiger.

You, otoh, can’t see it because you think you’re getting caught for the wrong reasons.

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote Count

Voters

Toujo > XTMF
XTMF > Toujo
Thestatusquo > Toujo > Tigerrr in the woods > Soulkiller
Soulkiller > Michelle
Michelle > Tigerrr in the woods
Beeboat > XTMF > Michelle
Aether9 > Alice
AngelusSama > beeboat
Rej > Soulkiller
Tigerrr > Poison Chan > Soulkiller > ...
Alice in Noodleland > Soulkiller > ...

Sagebee > Poison Chan
-PK - > Poison Chan
Ansatsuken > Soulkiller

Votes

Soulkiller - 3
Michelle - 2
Toujo - 1
Poison Chan - 2
XTMF - 1
Alice - 1
beeboat - 1
Tigerrr - 1

Non-Voters

Ansatsuken
Poison chan
Imperfection
-PK-
Ryu Kishi

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
With that being said after I have ISO him and addressed some of his posts I have mixed feelings towards SoulKiller. In my first ISO on SoulKiller I gave him Null but lean towards Scum. In D3 you seem to have some sort of agenda behind your push on Michelle and behind your read on Toujo and XTMF. Its being hinted by your over writing posts. I'm gradually see you as scum SoulKiller.

Vote: SoulKiller
So let me get this straight, because I pushed for my scum read I am scum with agenda? lmao i mean i don't mind dying if it means michelle gonna get lynched too. Just letting ya know it will be a complete blow for townies and might honestly even cost you the game.

My agenda here is to hunt scum like I said I would do when i first got into this game. It's funny you see, you made a huge case against poison and it can be seen as the same thing as what I am doing for Michelle, you think poison is scum, I think Michelle is scum.

XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
FIRST TSQ and our conversation after which he has somehow reached the conclusion I am scum.
I have to say, I don't understand how people reach this conclusion, same with Michelle. I talk with the two of you a bit and then bam you think I am scum cause ...what? It's either CWAC or poor town play.

TSQ and me exchange
For the record, I've never role claimed anything, just that I know for sure that Ratchet is not town. Other people have been attributing abilities and roles to me, but people are free to believe in whatever truth they want. However, you trying to discredit me based on the fact that I 'should have been modkilled' if what I was saying is true is disturbing because I haven't come close to claiming or hinting my role.

First of all I dislike people acting arrogant and claiming that they know what my town game is. If you think this is not my town game in all your honesty, then provide your arguments. Don't just say a sentence like that and think that's enough to pass you through this game.
How did you even reach your conclusion that I am a scum here? You started writing about some red check when I was speaking with Toujo about role restrictions. I explained to you what I understand by role restrictions yet you ignore it and moved forward saying something about how stupid smth is, how rigged the game could be, like what?
I expressed my confusion and lack of understanding of what the hell you are talking about and now I wake up and see you followed that with a vote?
Like are you following what am I saying? Are you trying to understand if I come from a town or scum perspective? Or are you trying to just be present and appear to contribute?

I'm gonna come back to you.

I think this X and Toujo has been dragging way too long. It takes attention from other possible lurkers.
I think it's strange how X acts so I understand why ratched got worried. I think X could be role restricted to post in a certain way. But I don't know what to make of X in his last posts. It looked like roleclaiming to me. And if it was true roleclaiming then he should have been banned by now.[ and also I don't understand why he would do fake roleclaim as mafia or serial killer, cause it would be obviously fake if he would not be modkilled) I'm gonna come back to it.

Gonna iso TSQ
I am still curious with Ansa,
and have to look over the silent players.
I would nul Bee for now, can't put him in either.

Alice is yeah, a special case.

Cause scum finds it easy to put me in their list.

I know Toujo is stuck on X and it's a strange but how is Ansa moving forward? from Dp1 his scum list is Poison and Tigerr. Now he added SK.
He made so much progress I am honestly shocked.(this is sarcasm btw)
Yet he asks town to step their game up.
Pfff I am getting mad now.

XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ah, don't know where my reply went, but I said that I haven't hinted or claimed at all and that people are free to think or believe I'm whatever role. But the fact that Tiger is trying to discredit me by saying I should have been modkilled by what I said if it's true is kind of disturbing.