Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
To you, the way of hunting is very level 1, with words, but I look at mindsets.

Someone may not say with words that “X is town” but caution to proceed and using arguments to prove that they lean that way

The argument is crystal clear to 2 people that have actually cared to understand the point and not just discredit it : Michelle and Tiger.

You, otoh, can’t see it because you think you’re getting caught for the wrong reasons.
I am not getting caught for anything lmao, when I do get lynched i am just gonna laugh at you when I see you vote for Michelle.

Here is the problem your mindset is wrong lmao, I never even hinted or used argument justifying TAC as townie I was literally concerned about the wagon that lead up to him before Luk got modkilled. I am honestly just tired of your lies, you can't even acknowledge that you are full of bs.

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Vote Count

Voters

Toujo > XTMF
XTMF > Toujo
Thestatusquo > Toujo > Tigerrr in the woods > Soulkiller
Soulkiller > Michelle
Michelle > Tigerrr in the woods
Beeboat > XTMF > Michelle
Aether9 > Alice
AngelusSama > beeboat
Rej > Soulkiller
Tigerrr > Poison Chan > Soulkiller > ...
Alice in Noodleland > Soulkiller > ...

Sagebee > Poison Chan
-PK - > Poison Chan
Ansatsuken > Soulkiller

Votes

Soulkiller - 3
Michelle - 2
Toujo - 1
Poison Chan - 2
XTMF - 1
Alice - 1
beeboat - 1
Tigerrr - 1

Non-Voters

Ansatsuken
Poison chan
Imperfection
-PK-
Ryu Kishi

Mr Host- can you from now on in your future game post a clock along your list? I cannot find the clock, sorry

Reactions: Houtarou

XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also in my not sure pile.. i've been thinking (cofee helped) i trust Toujo more than X, is a gut read, and comes from the vibe of posts.

Ratchet/Toujo had some pure inputs. (@Toujo i know how you can change name if you really want to, at endgame give me a ping)

X saying i had no cotribution is a lie.

The 'lynch of liars' meme is tempting tbh
It's not a lie, it's my personal opinion. I don't think you've done much this game.

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The reason I went for a large case is because of my confidence in the flip. Otherwise, I would not waste my time.

You must be registered for see images

Damn, so you gonna lynch me for posting a wallie? why didn't you put my vote on me first DP then ._. like ya knew 100% that at one point I will be dropping bombs regardless of alignments

Not sure why you confused it with ego attack. The post you made no sense, it felt like you ignored my case on her even tho she is acting suspicious and voted me because i made a wallie/case which for me is weird. People asked me why I have a red read on Michelle and when i dropped my case I got voted for it even tho I put my life on the line here. Like honestly, I don't care if i would be sacrificed first before Michelle but I am telling you it's not gonna be good for townie.

No, I went all in because I expect to die after dropping that case. So incase I die people can go back and push Michelle.

But alright I will make lists that is as simple as humanly possible.

>Michelle been inactive most of this game
>Did not contribute in scum hunting and when she said she gonna tunnel me to death she never did and is backing down
>She jumped into a confirmed townie without questioning it not even once in a NON CLAIMING game, isn't that weird? she knew she had an easy escape goat.
>She aggressively went against players who questioned it before luk got mod killed.
>She accused me of being scum for putting my energy and effort in finding the rest of scum because there was no point talking about TAC anymore, he was confirmed scum for most of us after luk got modkilled.
>When i confronted her this DP she is backing off and not engaging with me, I am sure you saw our 20+ pages of battle, I wanted michelle to tunnel me to death cause then I would be comfortable knowing that it's the stubborn Michelle I know. But instead she backed away and said she not gonna engage with me, that's was the last straw for me which made me very confident she is scum which made me drop that case on her.
Town should have this mentality only at LyLo.

>Million reasons to SR me.
>make only one reason and it's me making a case and pushing hard on michelle.

I am actually curious for the million reasons now 0.0
I accept the above post, but I feel like your overall tone changed now that you are a lynch wagon.
If you flip town by any means, then you are right, then Michelle is the right lynch.

I just feel Michelle right now is a weak spot, same as Alice some games ago. I don't like how easily reasons are gathered for her to be scumlocked. Hearing it, it portrays Michelle as a weak player, and based on her experiences and qualifications she shouldn't be a weak player. I am also always intrigued and this ended up me reading her falsely for like 10 games in a row. I also expect her to post more, but as it seems she reached her limits this game.

I have a mostly neutral stance towards Michelle, I think she is a weaker player in this game, but I also think that playing all cards on her is not a rational move, especially if the lynch is committed this hard.

Your plays are not even really of investigative nature, and I personally never trust these kind of jumps.

I am willing to turn my vote towards a better lynch option but right now I don't see informative lynchoptions arising, since suspecting you allowed me to open new gates and it allows me to TR ted and PK a bit better, while I also start to have my doubts on Poison.

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am not getting caught for anything lmao, when I do get lynched i am just gonna laugh at you when I see you vote for Michelle.

Here is the problem your mindset is wrong lmao, I never even hinted or used argument justifying TAC as townie I was literally concerned about the wagon that lead up to him before Luk got modkilled. I am honestly just tired of your lies, you can't even acknowledge that you are full of bs.
LUK WAS FLIPPED COP

IN THE SAME POST YOU SAID “BUT ISN’T IT WEIRD HOW PEOPLE PILED UP ON HIM”

THAT’S LITERALLY SHOWING DOUBT ABOUT HIM BEING SCUM BASED ON AN ASININE ARGUMENT THAT NEVER COMES FROM TOWN

IF YOU THINK HE WAS RED CHECKED, WHY WOULDN’T SCUM BE VOTING FOR HIM??????????

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is literally the behaviour thing I was talking about

It’s in the same post that you slipped

What stuff am I making up now
See, i atleast admit if I am wrong, i literally went back and checked and did not see this post. But apparently i did lmao and what about it? how is it bad? i mean, didn't you yourself guess it? i am sure other people also pointed it out lmao. So i don't see how this post contribute to anything quite frankly TSQ.

Now, stop playing around irrelevant shit and counter all my other main argument against your flawed case.

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ah, don't know where my reply went, but I said that I haven't hinted or claimed at all and that people are free to think or believe I'm whatever role. But the fact that Tiger is trying to discredit me by saying I should have been modkilled by what I said if it's true is kind of disturbing.
meh glad I am disturbing you?

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
LUK WAS FLIPPED COP

THAT’S LITERALLY SHOWING DOUBT ABOUT HIM BEING SCUM BASED ON AN ASININE ARGUMENT THAT NEVER COMES FROM TOWN

This is giving me a headache honestly-

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What do you think possibly happen to Michelle here?
@Rej
@Thestatusquo
@Ryu Kishi
@-PK-
Michelle is towns weakest link, same as Alice. No lynch since no info if they flip town.
I feel it will just justify their behaviour and macro plays.
////////////////////////////

Tbh I start to flip my reads a bit and tbh I would like Poison, SK and beeboat to go.
I will give Poison time till next DP tho, her emotional level her is outbursting.

Reactions: Ansatsuken

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
LUK WAS FLIPPED COP

I was saying that it was weird people piled up on TAC BEFORE luk got modkilled, I was looking at their agenda because while i was catching up it felt very opportunistic. I was trying to pin point other scum since TAC was confirmed to be one after luk got modkilled so what's the point in wasting my time on TAC? no I am gonna go and find other scums, but apparently that is considered scummy. What else you wanted me to do? place my vote on TAC and call it a day? but isn't that more scummy? lol

This post explains that your head is not even in the game and you don't know wtf is going on.

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So let me get this straight, because I pushed for my scum read I am scum with agenda? lmao i mean i don't mind dying if it means michelle gonna get lynched too. Just letting ya know it will be a complete blow for townies and might honestly even cost you the game.

My agenda here is to hunt scum like I said I would do when i first got into this game. It's funny you see, you made a huge case against poison and it can be seen as the same thing as what I am doing for Michelle, you think poison is scum, I think Michelle is scum.
This is wifom, most towns should be aware the the numbers become narrow, still that argument is wifom.

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@VoteLynch: TSQ

You complain people are not following you on beeboat, but I see angel's vote is there
Yet you prefer Soul Killer.

I don't care how you gonna twist this more that I am in same scum team with SK.

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I feel like calling me a Lyncher s a convenient move for you, but how often does that role actually exist?
It's somewhat uncommon, but in terms of Indies, is probably second to Survivor in terms of how much use it gets. This is of course where you don't include Serial as Indie, which is more common than both.
Last game, I saw a ton of people try to call players Lynchers only for that role to not even exist in that game. For such a rare role, I feel like you're pushing a bit too hard for me to be one.
This doesn't really stand up to reason. It being mentioned in the previous game, and not being included, does not really impact the liklihood for this one. For instance, the flavour should naturally lend itself well to some players fitting Lyncher. It's not as rare as you seem to be implying it is, but more importantly it explains your play thus far imo. Better than any other alignment at least. It's not a perfect fit, but it's close.
So apparently, if I am supposedly an investigator, I must play the exact same way as Luk otherwise people shouldn't believe me?
This is yet another example of you strawmanning my argument. It seems you've made something of a habit of doing that all game long. No, you do not have to play the same as Luk. However, there are certain behavioural tells one would expect of an investigator with a guilty check, tells that you have failed to match. I used Luk as contrast, because he was a confirmed investigator with a guilty check. It was to illustrate my wider point, which is that your behaviour does not match that of an investigator with a guilty check.
If you're calling me an investigator, doesn't it make sense that I would be only able to use said ability during the night, meaning me pushing harder for you in D2 would be a result of that and not you calling attention to it (which you didn't even do).
Firstly, I did call attention to it. I quoted that post to @Tigerrr in the woods - please ensure you are reading the thread before engaging with me, as I'm not prepared to go spoonfeed you the quotes to excuse lazy play. Not with an hour to go in the day, at least. But this isn't even what I was referring to. I was referring to your pushing it this DP, which came after I had mentioned most of this.
This is yet another attempt to discredit what I've been saying using false logic, that if I were to be an investigator, I MUST act like Luk, otherwise no one should listen to me.
No, this is an example of you strawmanning, and attacking whatever bastardisation of the argument you've constructed from mine.
You literally stole my line I used on you against me; I also said I couldn't reconcile you as town and now you're copying my words. What's up with that?
Are you seriously accusing me of needing to steal from your vocabulary to argue my points? I use the term reconcile fairly often, I can't even remember you specifically using it. This is NAI, unless you're honestly trying to push using similar wording as you as a scum point?
Honestly, what percent chance is there that I'm a Lyncher?
It's impossible to assign a percentage to this. Statistics do not work that way. I would say it's fairly likely, because it would explain your behaviour Day 1, and it would explain your fake claim towards an investigation (though this latter is only from my point of view). It's why I've also tried to illustrate how your behaviour makes little sense coming from an investigator with a guilty check. I mean, just look how passive you are at actually pushing the lynch. You have a guilty on me, I seem to be getting away with it, and I see no attempt from you to persuade others to join your cause. Even last DP, you barely made any effort to actually get me lynched, despite from your perspective my lynch being even better than what Luk was offering. I mean, let's just think about it. You have a guilty on me, and yet few people are pushing for me. Indeed, i think more actually scum read you. There should be some degree of urgency, if not frustration, to make the lynch between one of us two, so that even if you are lynched, you can ensure I am swiftly followed. But there is nothing like that. You're happy to sit back, tell me you're not going to engage with me, while proceeding to do almost nothing but engage with me.
I suspected you in D1, and after N1, I knew for sure you weren't town, so I decided to dig in deep against you. But you want to desperately frame me as a Lyncher to continue to discredit me.
This is not an argument. It's simply an interpretation, one that I feel as not been substantially backed up, and also just so happens to be the one most convenient for you.

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Michelle is towns weakest link, same as Alice. No lynch since no info if they flip town.
I feel it will just justify their behaviour and macro plays.
////////////////////////////

Tbh I start to flip my reads a bit and tbh I would like Poison, SK and beeboat to go.
I will give Poison time till next DP tho, her emotional level her is outbursting.
Her emotional levels seem fake tbh now that I think of it. : /

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
See, i atleast admit if I am wrong, i literally went back and checked and did not see this post. But apparently i did lmao and what about it? how is it bad? i mean, didn't you yourself guess it? i am sure other people also pointed it out lmao. So i don't see how this post contribute to anything quite frankly TSQ.

Now, stop playing around irrelevant shit and counter all my other main argument against your flawed case.
You said I lied about the behaviour thing