Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also to say I am fixated with Poison is stupid.
How is staying on my scum read when she has done nothing to make me think otherwise being fixated?
The same logic can be applied to almost anyone in this game.

X is fixated with Toujo and vice versa.
SK is with Michelle..
TSQ is fixated on Tigerr and vice versa.
Angelus with beeboat.
Aether with you.

So on and on.

What's bugging me is how you defend her but give me no reasons.
She calls all of our reads as paper thin.
Go and read her latest reads post where she doesn't even give reasons for some and just no info 1 liners. Smh
I wouldn’t say I’m fixated on Tigerr, I’d much rather take a beeboat yeet but if people won’t address that slot then I have to sort other wolves

I can basically go back on beeboat at any point and would like to

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't really agree with your argument here. Luk's first post made it really rather clear that he had a guilty investigation on TAC. Given that, there was no reason to lynch outside of those two. Either you believe that Luk is lying, and thus scum, or you believe Luk is telling the truth, and thus TAC is scum. Now TAC flipped Miller, which couldn't really be predicted. His content thus far wasn't great, and his predecessor made all of one post. So I am concerned about any player who hesitated to join that wagon, as they would know TAC probably wasn't scum, and got caught not approaching the claim with a townie mindset. It's actually one of the reasons I have you as a scum read. I don't think Michelle's argument there is flawed.

As an aside, I have an issue with including Millers in a non-claiming game, but that's best addressed after the game.

I will say your point on Michelle refusing to engage you after promising last DP to do so (and having made similar promises this DP) is a very poor look. If a cult is present in the game, this would be the only viable way to explain that behaviour imo. But I'm not so sure the flavour of this game lends itself to a cult very well.
We will have to agree to disagree, and part of the reason why i am suspicious of you is because you also jumped into the wagon super quickly without questioning it in a non claim game. You say you are concerned about players who did not join the wagon but I am concerned about players who joined the wagon. Because players who joined the wagon know it's a mislynch and gonna keep using the excuse "Luk, red checked it" as an escape goat. Especially after he got mod killed for it.

Also, no i don't believe that cult exist in this game. Not sure why you brought it up for michelle being passive.

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pk, you saw me go one on one with Michelle for literally 20+ pages yet she is being super passive here. What is your thoughts about this assuming you read my case?
I already said it before. I sus you but for different reasons and not the Michelle ISO.
I also sus Michelle however because of the way she has played. But I sus her less than you.
I can give her the benefit of doubt that it was life keeping her busy hence barely any involvement until day 3 and her role restraining her in some way.

I made a post somewhere tho saying Michelle's silence and thinking over SK till next phase doesn't make sense if SK is likely to be lynched this phase. Which can still very much be the case.

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm actually reading you as town, I just don't understand why Naomi was killed she wasn't exactly very townish this game.
hmm, maybe she was easily read town by town and this was something scum doesn't like, also her level of interactions was quite low
SO who wants to be in a tunnel carusel with me next?
*pick rej's name
Yes congratulations. You are the winner of a one on one time @Rej
Why are you so well behaved this game?
You are usually more fluffy and more extreme as town.
I am not, I just evolve my playstyle to be more townish, and I saw so many times that fluff is pacing down games and causes unneccessary discussions. So in order to ultra town I would like to shut down fluffing in the game.

It's almost personal, I hate certain fluffing in previous games, I was never a fan of that.

I am an easily triggerable player but I know it can hurt the game, so ofc I behave, also I always behave especially with a mixed player base.

I hope it helps you, this isn't a 15 players fun game for me, and I don't feel like playing D-tier or so.
If I catch a scum body with the SK lynch then this game is most likely to fall under my S-tier games, doesn't matter if I leave the game earlier or so lul.

yes harder to trust you indeed o.o

yes yo me, show me the wayyyy
You must be registered for see images

Now there are

sup
whats your solid towncore, despise the SK flip?

page 82 will be back in 20 mins, doing a drug deal

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Town : Rej, Michelle, Ryu, Imp

On a macro level I lean Poison as well but I got kneejerked by her interpretation of my alignment based on “posting style” rather than my takes

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Say it.. Ted

Are you scum or are you Town?
Did
I wouldn’t say I’m fixated on Tigerr, I’d much rather take a beeboat yeet but if people won’t address that slot then I have to sort other wolves

I can basically go back on beeboat at any point and would like to
Exactly.
You get the point I am trying to make then right? Even if our reads are different.

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We will have to agree to disagree, and part of the reason why i am suspicious of you is because you also jumped into the wagon super quickly without questioning it in a non claim game. You say you are concerned about players who did not join the wagon but I am concerned about players who joined the wagon. Because players who joined the wagon know it's a mislynch and gonna keep using the excuse "Luk, red checked it" as an escape goat. Especially after he got mod killed for it.

Also, no i don't believe that cult exist in this game. Not sure why you brought it up for michelle being passive.
Not sure what you want me to say. Luk makes an obvious cop "claim". The lynch is always going to be between him and TAC. It feels like a no brainer to me. I think my play afterwards demonstrates I was not content to just sit on the lynch all day, but unfortunately the time was cut short, in half to be exact, so any further discussion I could promote had to wait until Day 3. Like, am I missing something here? There wasn't really any need for players to push the mislynch because it was going to happen anyway, part of my frustration at the start of this Day was because X is pulling the same thing (executing it far worse tho) and logically speaking it means the lynch should be between him and myself. The reason I'm suspicious on people who didn't join is because scum would have reason to doubt that he would actually flip guilty, and could take the opportunity to gain town cred. It's a case of TMI.

As far as the Cult goes, I saw Poison mention it, and decided to add my thoughts. I certainly hope there isn't one present, as I hate dealing with them, though it did come to mind that a Cult recruit would explain why Michelle was insisting on going mano-a-mano with you this DP, and then failed to show up to the ring.