Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1. TheLukundo - [Thestatusquo] - Mod Killed D2 - mod killed sigh.
3. Imperfection - Less activity, didn't get into any proper argument with anyone.
4. -PK- - well, he is kinda null to scummy but mostly null, seems genuine at times and at times i dont understand what is it that he wants to achieve at times null tbh.
5. SoulKiller - scummy entrances, wallies like his scum games, it's every game where he and mich gotta have an argument. and even though I try to add the fact he is alive and hence why he is scum, I think that speculation is dying from my side. cause that can very well be a trap. i generally go HARD AGAINST him, but not this game, cause I'm not at all certain about him like the other games. not yet, also since I didn't interact with him much can be a reason.
6. Toujo/18. XTMF/10. Michelle - One scum in this.I might actually place my vote here if in confusion, but wouldn't waste my vote if there's no point of them getting lynched.
7. Elmage G Ace - [TheLukundo] - Killed N2
- The elmage kill was a great kill tbh, and I expect one of the old AB members is for surein the scum team. they didn't even let elmage play!!!!!!!!!!
8. Ansatsuken - Town but idk he is to focused on two players thw whole game kinda shakes me up on him.
9. Thestatusquo - - I think is null to townish for his posting style, and kinda makes me lean town to him, more or less for the same reason as I town read Luk.
11. Gomes
- [Ryu Kishi] - Lynched D1
12. beeboat - town. i noticed something in the thread and he is nothing but town.

13. Alice in Noodleland - null as ever. but idk something is more than null about her this game.
14. Naomi_Rose - [Janitored] - Killed N1
15. Ryu Kishi - lying under the radar, scummy.
16. AngelusSama - he was scummy to me at first, but that's kinda dying out, so kinda scumy to null.

17. Tigerrr in the woods - can possibly a scum. some of the posts seems fabricated, tried to imitate another player, i don't see no town doing that for any reasons. their arguments are rather weak be it against anyone, their defenses are equally weak. Wouldn't mind lynching her.
19. Jjcb/@Sagebee - Just came in , no reads.
20. QueenEmilia/@TheAncientCenturion - [Alice in Noodleland] - Lynched D2
21. Rej - rej is rej but my heart want to town read him, but idkkkkk
22. Aether9 - SCUMMY. I didn't get one reason as to why town read hima nd not scum read him. low posters aren't necessarily scummy tbh and none of the posts triggered me specifically but it's more like as a whole, he comes scummy, didn't see him doing anything in particular to help the game at all.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Poison is the reason you’re reading me town literally only because I have the same posting style as Luk?
maybe, maybe not.
Ngl if Poison’s read is what I just quoted that creeps me tf out

Especially when she considers I am a god at wolfing that reads like a bogus read
YOu answered yourself here ted, we can talk and we cannot. maybe and maybe not.

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright, reading Soulkillers Iso:

So yea, didn't get what was wrong with the colors list itself particularly. Plenty players do it that way (instead of town/town lean - scum/scumlean etc), well either way Toujo says in his response to X that it isn't necessarily the read list itself. I guess its more about the context that X was not being around for most of the day phase and then was not presenting details on his reads - I kind of see what Toujo was getting at here then. And yea, its possible they just wanted X to explain their reads more than anything.

One problem I have though is I believe that Toujo should have waited for X to explain themselves or asked for details before yknow "pouncing" on them.

I myself don't really mind them reading TSQ and Angel as town as they are - however I went back to read these posts and I do agree with Toujo here that they are responding a bit too defensively. I reread Toujos first response to X a few times and really didn't see where they were rude to them.

I agree with bolded.

Same thing I was thinking tbh @bolded.

I also think this could be TvT but if its T/W its possible X is the scum out of the two. Toujo feels generally different and not like hes trying to set up anyone for a lynch like last game. The reason I think its TvT though is because I feel X wouldn't be show the same frustration to Toujo if he was scum and would probably back out of this argument and look elsewhere if he were scum imo. I think this could be something interesting to look back on depending on whatever the other one flips if they are killed or lynched but I honestly would like both Toujo and X to look elsewhere then from each other.

Gonna take a look at Michelle now since I saw Soulkiller posted something on them now
I fell asleep not too long after making this post and woke up a few mins ago. I'm going to be catching up from this page and seeing where my head is at right now. Will give some thoughts in a bit.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This wallies are the reason people have a hard time reading a player. Its all over the place and the tone gives constructed and staged vibes.

I just wish to have a better overview on cases and I wait for you showing your town light upon us townfolks. You right now dont play differently than your scum meta, but you still play NAI.
The reason I went for a large case is because of my confidence in the flip. Otherwise, I would not waste my time.

Also 2 games ago I said I will lynch people that post time consuming wallies.
You must be registered for see images

Damn, so you gonna lynch me for posting a wallie? why didn't you put my vote on me first DP then ._. like ya knew 100% that at one point I will be dropping bombs regardless of alignments

SK, idk what you think, and idc if you compensate for some lack of ego by attacking me back. Idc if you come back at me or so. What I want is you giving me a juicy explanation and summary on why you want to lynch Michelle. Take care of your wording and please just be rational. Thank you.
Not sure why you confused it with ego attack. The post you made no sense, it felt like you ignored my case on her even tho she is acting suspicious and voted me because i made a wallie/case which for me is weird. People asked me why I have a red read on Michelle and when i dropped my case I got voted for it even tho I put my life on the line here. Like honestly, I don't care if i would be sacrificed first before Michelle but I am telling you it's not gonna be good for townie.

Dont use 1000 words to describe something that can be described in 10 words.

Take a breath, send the post, reserve statements for answers or to surprise attack a scum.

You seem like you played out your cards and you go all in = scum mentality.
No, I went all in because I expect to die after dropping that case. So incase I die people can go back and push Michelle.

But alright I will make lists that is as simple as humanly possible.

>Michelle been inactive most of this game
>Did not contribute in scum hunting and when she said she gonna tunnel me to death she never did and is backing down
>She jumped into a confirmed townie without questioning it not even once in a NON CLAIMING game, isn't that weird? she knew she had an easy escape goat.
>She aggressively went against players who questioned it before luk got mod killed.
>She accused me of being scum for putting my energy and effort in finding the rest of scum because there was no point talking about TAC anymore, he was confirmed scum for most of us after luk got modkilled.
>When i confronted her this DP she is backing off and not engaging with me, I am sure you saw our 20+ pages of battle, I wanted michelle to tunnel me to death cause then I would be comfortable knowing that it's the stubborn Michelle I know. But instead she backed away and said she not gonna engage with me, that's was the last straw for me which made me very confident she is scum which made me drop that case on her.
Town should have this mentality only at LyLo.

I have million reasons to SR you.
>Million reasons to SR me.
>make only one reason and it's me making a case and pushing hard on michelle.

I am actually curious for the million reasons now 0.0

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don’t really know why Sagebee is trying to redirect the SK yeet when the case on him isn’t even what he thinks it is
If I'm incorrect correct me I was told he got voted on by some because he was pushing for Michele lynch with no reason another person substantiated as catching him doing something scummy in the game

You view him scum and why

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote Count

Voters

Toujo > XTMF
XTMF > Toujo
Thestatusquo > Toujo > Tigerrr in the woods > Soulkiller
Soulkiller > Michelle
Michelle > Tigerrr in the woods
Beeboat > XTMF > Michelle
Aether9 > Alice
AngelusSama > beeboat
Rej > Soulkiller
Tigerrr > Poison Chan > Soulkiller > ...
Alice in Noodleland > Soulkiller > ...

Sagebee - Poison Chan

Votes

Soulkiller - 2
Michelle - 2
Toujo - 1
Poison Chan - 1
XTMF - 1
Alice - 1
beeboat - 1
Tigerrr - 1

Non-Voters

Ansatsuken
Poison chan
Imperfection
-PK-
Ryu Kishi

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don’t really know why Sagebee is trying to redirect the SK yeet when the case on him isn’t even what he thinks it is
Funny, when you have no idea what you yourself is talking about. Your little case you made against me is nothing but full of lies and manipulation to frame me for a mislynch. Quote to me where I said TAC is townie, go ahead TSQ i am waiting.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Bro that last post sucks

God give me strength if Poison is acting like a village idiot and makes me flash wagon her over SK
If you are blind get glasses, If you are fine ISO ME. WHICH I AM SAYING FROM DAY 1. JUST ISO ME AND TRY TO CONNECT WHAT I SAY AND WHAT THAT CAN MEAN. READ IN BETWEEN THE LINES.

I'll be back in 30 mins, gotta call my teacher, hell of a talker, but my career is at the stake so whatever. If you all try to lynch me, I swear to god, see you in DVC, cause for ****'s sake, I got scum read by all most everyone in this game and for no fucking proper reasons. Also, I'm angry rn. Apologies. will be back later.

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I’ve already explained the peek thing earlier

And even if I did believe Toujo was redpeeked, what would that have to do with beeboy?
I was curious, cause if u really think X got a redpeak, it would feel normal to stay on that red peak
To me at least.
If you are blind get glasses, If you are fine ISO ME. WHICH I AM SAYING FROM DAY 1. JUST ISO ME AND TRY TO CONNECT WHAT I SAY AND WHAT THAT CAN MEAN. READ IN BETWEEN THE LINES.

I'll be back in 30 mins, gotta call my teacher, hell of a talker, but my career is at the stake so whatever. If you all try to lynch me, I swear to god, see you in DVC, cause for ****'s sake, I got scum read by all most everyone in this game and for no fucking proper reasons. Also, I'm angry rn. Apologies. will be back later.
I would rather give up on this game than read through all your posts sorry.

Maybe there's a cult you said- that's all i got

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Funny, when you have no idea what you yourself is talking about. Your little case you made against me is nothing but full of lies and manipulation to frame me for a mislynch. Quote to me where I said TAC is townie, go ahead TSQ i am waiting.
Bro you’re a wolf and are not even getting my point correctly

It’s the mentality behind a post, you don’t literally have to use the words “TAC is townie”, you going “hold on there’s something suspicious going on is it not? Like way too many people piled up on TAC” despite you thinking he was redchecked speaks enough.

If you think he was redchecked then why wouldn’t scum think he’s donezo and voted accordingly?

Your piling on argument was expressing confusion that shouldn’t have existed unless you had the alignments of people in the game.